FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Munroe Bergdorf

Munroe Bergdorf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercury OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Given her controversial remarks in the past, was Labour wrong to appoint Munroe Bergdorf as LGBT advisor to Equalities Minister Dawn Butler?

If you've not heard of this woman, then you soon will do!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Given her controversial remarks in the past, was Labour wrong to appoint Munroe Bergdorf as LGBT advisor to Equalities Minister Dawn Butler?

If you've not heard of this woman, then you soon will do!"

He should never be in that position and another good reason not to vote Labour.

Piers Morgan totally ripped him to shreds when he was interviewed on GMTV, (I say him because he was born a guy, his real name is Ian)

"I guess as a straight, white male, I am enemy number one," Piers snapped at the model. "Who are you to make these comments? You are calling all straight, white men like me these awful things and it's very offensive

watching Munroe Bergdorf on GMTV was extremely embarrassing to see a person act as they did, if nothing else she/he was extremely racist against straight white males.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"Given her controversial remarks in the past, was Labour wrong to appoint Munroe Bergdorf as LGBT advisor to Equalities Minister Dawn Butler?

Piers Morgan totally ripped him to shreds when he was interviewed on GMTV, (I say him because he was born a guy, his real name is Ian)

"I guess as a straight, white male, I am enemy number one," Piers snapped at the model. "Who are you to make these comments? You are calling all straight, white men like me these awful things and it's very offensive

watching Munroe Bergdorf on GMTV was extremely embarrassing to see a person act as they did, if nothing else she/he was extremely racist against straight white males.

"

Well if their opinions on trans issues are all like yours, then fuck them. They/you deserve it.

Well if their opinions on trans issues are all like yours, then fuck them. They/you deserve it. "

what opinion have I voiced?

Burton-on-Trent

Well if their opinions on trans issues are all like yours, then fuck them. They/you deserve it.

what opinion have I voiced?"

Well, the one in your post about how you see trans people.

Well, the one in your post about how you see trans people."

Do you mean this quote;

watching Munroe Bergdorf on GMTV was extremely embarrassing to see a person act as they did, if nothing else she/he was extremely racist against straight white males

if you don't agree, I suggest you use google and find the GMTV footage, watch it, and then comment.

Burton-on-Trent

Well, the one in your post about how you see trans people.

Do you mean this quote;

watching Munroe Bergdorf on GMTV was extremely embarrassing to see a person act as they did, if nothing else she/he was extremely racist against straight white males

if you don't agree, I suggest you use google and find the GMTV footage, watch it, and then comment."

Nope. Try again.

Burton-on-Trent

Hint-Two specific sentences that show you're a transphobe.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

"

You seriously lack manners.

Burton-on-Trent

"

You seriously lack manners.

"

I was wrong. It was 3 sentences. You missed the "he/she" Sara, and are quite charitable in your response I feel.

By *ercury OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

She's decided to chuck it in.

"She's decided to chuck it in.

"

Thank God she's an absolute race baiting cretin of the highest order

"She's decided to chuck it in.