FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tories ready to fuck Scotland over

Tories ready to fuck Scotland over

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Ruth Davidson 2017- Scottish Tories will stand up for Scotland's interests

Ruth Davidson 2018- Scottish Tories back legal action against Brexit bill designed to protect Scotland's interests

Now i now none of you care and some on here want Holyrood scrapped and all powers to go to Westminster and their is even some quite happy to accept Scotland facing serious damage through brexit and you think people in Scotland should shut the hell up and make the best of a hard brexit there is no real shock there

Its the whole if we have to suffer it then so do Scotland attitude

Cant wait for the the same people on here outside of Scotland teying to dictate terms on whats best for Scotland

You all heard it today your PM says no single market and customs union and does not care about this Irish border

The Single market and customs union were red lines for Scotland so you cant be shocked when an independence referendum comes blame the PM for screwing your beloved rUK

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ruth Davidson 2017- Scottish Tories will stand up for Scotland's interests

Ruth Davidson 2018- Scottish Tories back legal action against Brexit bill designed to protect Scotland's interests

Now i now none of you care and some on here want Holyrood scrapped and all powers to go to Westminster and their is even some quite happy to accept Scotland facing serious damage through brexit and you think people in Scotland should shut the hell up and make the best of a hard brexit there is no real shock there

Cant wait for the the same people on here outside of Scotland teying to dictate terms on whats best for Scotland

You all heard it today your PM says no single market and customs union and does not care about this Irish border

The Single market and customs union were red lines for Scotland so you cant be shocked when an independence referendum comes blame the PM for screwing your beloved rUK "

Blame the PM, no, I thank her if it brings forward a referendum for Independence

Some of us English on here actually supported Scottish independence...... don’t assume that we are all against it! In fact it would save us a fortune in subsidies.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Get help Kink

You are spiralling out again

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Its Friday night its time for the " How great are the SNP show"

"With you your host Kinky......"

The Council of Elrond

"Its Friday night its time for the " How great are the SNP show"

"With you your host Kinky......"

"

I didnt mention anything about the SNP you did however

I notice that when i say something on the Tories that for some on here they have to go into full SNP bad mode to cover up what the Tories are doing shame , shame

The Council of Elrond

"Some of us English on here actually supported Scottish independence...... don’t assume that we are all against it! In fact it would save us a fortune in subsidies."

Oh here is an idea how about fighting for English independence duh lol

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

i get the aspiration for independence.

I'm Scottish.

I was ambivalent.

I never understood English/British nationalism.

Then I lived through the referendum.

The parallels are striking.

Anything bad is the fault of Brussels/anything bad is the fault of Westminster.

Fingers in the ears, project fear.

It'll be a land of milk and honey.

Good luck.

Taking the UK out of the EU after 40 years is a walk in the park compared to taking Scotland out of the UK after 300+ years.

Both lead to the erection of barriers between people.

We make progress when we take barriers down.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

To be fair Kinky I think its got to the point now where nobody really cares.

I voted for an an independent Scotland, I wanted to stay in Europe but hey it didn't happen.

I can see your frustrated and trying to get your point across but preaching to a minority on a swinging website is not going to change the current UK situation.

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"quite happy to accept Scotland facing serious damage through brexit and you think people in Scotland should shut the hell up and make the best of a hard brexit there is no real shock there "

Put in in perspective by comparing Brexit with independence.

Leaving the EU via Brexit will have consequences, job losses for instance.

Scotland goes independent,the consequences of that is that it too leaves the EU in the hardest terms.

No deal, therefore the same if not worse job losses than Brexit.

By going independent and leaving the UK, there will be further job losses.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four times higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

The question which you have not attempted to answer is, which of those two options is the least damaging to Scotland?

Brexit in UK or independence out of both the UK and EU?

What would you chose kinky?

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit you are soo afraid to even let the Scottish people to decide for themselves if independence or staying in a UK hard brexit is best for Scotland lets get it right

At least i have baws to let the Scottish people decide Scotland's future

No doubt there will be people believe you and think independence is not the answer but you and others seems very afraid to at least let the Scottish people decide what is best for them

Ayrshire

That's not true, I've told you before that I would have another referendum next week if it was up to me.

You would lose and lose badly, and like Salmond before her, she'd resign and your dream would be even further up shit creek than it is today.

Once again youre talking nonsense, it's sturgeon that doesn't want one, she's gone very quiet on the subject.

Shes almost as quiet as you when I ask this.

Scotland goes independent,the consequences of that is that it too leaves the EU in the hardest terms.

No deal,therefore the same if not worse job losses than Brexit.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four times higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

The question which you have not attempted to answer is, which of those two options is the least damaging to Scotland?

The Council of Elrond

What do i keep telling you when the final brexit deal is known then the Scottish people should be allowed to decide what is best for Scotland

Thats your opinion.

Also what is it about yoons and they cant stick to one story

So you think Nicola doesnt want an independence referendum yet she never once took it off the table the mandate is still there and you know this

Hell Ruth and Kezia seems pretty pissed off Nicola wouldnt take independence off the table lmao

I keep telling you Tickly you go answer my question on the other thread then i shall answer you demand i answer that then play fiar you answer mine

Ayrshire

You will need to remind me what it was as you post numerous questions and never accept the answers.

This other threads question is a smokescreen, you are shitting yourself to tell me what the question was because if I answered it, you would need to answer mine.

So come on shite bag, what was the question?

Maybe if someone else could ask it, you couldn't use that pathetic excuse on them.

The Council of Elrond

You believe whatever floats your boat

but i know you didnt answer so if you wanna keep copy and pasting it be my guest but you wont get an answer until you answer mine

I did however notice you didnt correct me so independence is not off the table and Nicola is at this moment working on getting the best deal which is being in the single market and customs union for Scotland and the UK failure from the PM to do that then well the warning has been there and the mandate to hold a referendum on independence can be used

The Council of Elrond

The big thing all of you seem to miss out on is

The Scottish government have compromised alot even said they will respect leaving the EU but the red line is not to leave the single market and customs union

The Scottish government are fighting for Scotland and the UK to stay in both the single market and customs union but still you all go into SNP bad mode

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

The more i see these threads the more i get a picture of kinky sat at home in his full clan regalia face painted blue saltaire on the wall , bay city rollers on non stop underwear on his head pencils up nose chanting freedom like william wallace.

There is one difference, wallace was brave

Ayrshire

What was the elusive question, tell me what it was.

You are now the one "shite feart" as you put it!

And you are still "shite feart" to answer mine.

I shall remind you.

And what was the question I never answered?

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 02/03/18 21:39:37]

The Council of Elrond

Its on my thread go find it

Ayrshire

That's a cop out from someone who is "shite feart and can face reality.

I didn't expect anything else from the likes of you.

Well I will continue with this simple question.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

The Single market and customs union were red lines for Scotland so you cant be shocked when an independence referendum comes blame the PM for screwing your beloved rUK "

Yes and you lose again lol

The Council of Elrond

The Single market and customs union were red lines for Scotland so you cant be shocked when an independence referendum comes blame the PM for screwing your beloved rUK Yes and you lose again lol"

Your opinion

But then again you wont get a say in the matter lol

Ayrshire

Of course they will lose, we know the answer to this question, I wonder if kinky knows the answer, but will he share it.

It's worth a try.

This isn't news. They've been doing it since 1707.

The Council of Elrond

"This isn't news. They've been doing it since 1707."

Yup true

The Council of Elrond

I wonder how many would agree with this guys comment on social media

"Rather than a 2nd EU referendum, let's have a referendum saying "Should Brexit go ahead, even if it means Scotland becoming independent and Northern Ireland unifying with the Republic of Ireland?" We'll soon see how "precious" Brexiters really think the union is"

I wonder many in the UK really value the UK union or is it about wanting little England back

Ayrshire

Because it isn't very democratic, is it?

If those countries wanted independence then it would be up to them, not others.

For example, Scotland rejected independence, so that's a non starter.

And support for it has dwindled since the last one.

And a as for Northern Ireland uniting with the RoI, youre having a laugh.

If you want a laugh, answer this.

I honestly think now as there is more evidence gathered that points to Brexit being more damaging than possibly good that it will put a lot of Scottish voters off voting for independence if it comes to crunch time.

Ayrshire

Brexit has consequences and I believe the consequences of independence would be significantly worse than Brexit alone.

Both at the same time would be a disaster for Scotland, it would take decades to get back to where we are now.

The damage coupled with the poor growth in the economy. It might never recover and its young and most talented would leave, exasperating the already small reproductive rate.

On a cheery note, I might get a reply to this.

The Council of Elrond

Tut tut Ticklybit how many times democracy is not a one off event

Just because Scotland voted no to independence in 2014 doesnt mean there cant be another vote lol

Do you agree Ticklybit that the " Journey to yes" vids on youtube show no voters no changed their minds and would vote yes?

Then you have the youth in the side of independence and then you will have the EU citizens probably vote yes to independence

But thats it be cocky lol

Btw Ticklybit you think of a way to solve the Irish border ?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"The more i see these threads the more i get a picture of kinky sat at home in his full clan regalia face painted blue saltaire on the wall , bay city rollers on non stop underwear on his head pencils up nose chanting freedom like william wallace.

There is one difference, wallace was brave"

Bay city rollers? Surely it has to be The Proclaimers.

Ayrshire

You pose two questions and expect me to answer when you wont answer mine!

Referendums are one off events, there is a considerable time between them, for example the time between the first Europe referendum and the second was forty years and devolution for Scotland it was twenty years.

So there you have it, a considerable time should elapse between them as the precedent has been set.

In fact during the Scottish independence referendum we were told that it would be a once in a lifetime/generation event.

I don't know about you but I certainly don't think we have had a generation/lifetime pass since the last one, do you?

Will I wait a lifetime/generation to hear an honest response from you on this?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Can you take lorraine kelly back to .... shes irritating .

"Ticklybit you are soo afraid to even let the Scottish people to decide for themselves if independence or staying in a UK hard brexit is best for Scotland lets get it right

At least i have baws to let the Scottish people decide Scotland's future

No doubt there will be people believe you and think independence is not the answer but you and others seems very afraid to at least let the Scottish people decide what is best for them

"

That's what you get when you have an Englishman living in Scotland (_icklybit)

Thornaby

All that's going to happen on this thread is that kink will continue to assert his vision, in evermore xenophobic terms, he'll be asked to prove what he's saying, this will reinforce his view that the world hates him, he'll ramp up the xenophobia.

At some point he'll go boom again.

The guy is trapped into a vicious circle of self inflicted anger.

He genuinely needs to step away from the keyboard. And get some form of help.

The Council of Elrond

Fucking hell lol

Wrong referendums are not one off events lol

I will even use Ruth Davidsons own words on referendums

"You don’t get a referendum for free, you have to earn it. So if the Greens and the SNP – and the SSP or any of the other parties who’ve declared an interest in independence – get over the line and can make a coalition, make a majority, get the votes in the Parliament, then they’ll vote through a referendum, and that’s what democracy’s all about… it’s perfectly simple”

The Scottish government have done all of that correct ?

"Fucking hell lol

"You don’t get a referendum for free, you have to earn it. So if the Greens and the SNP – and the SSP or any of the other parties who’ve declared an interest in independence – get over the line and can make a coalition, make a majority, get the votes in the Parliament, then they’ll vote through a referendum, and that’s what democracy’s all about… it’s perfectly simple”

"

All was in place then a panicing Mrs May calls a general election

The Council of Elrond

"Fucking hell lol

All was in place then a panicing Mrs May calls a general election "

Hehe sounds about right

Ayrshire

"

That's what you get when you have an Englishman living in Scotland (_icklybit)"

Is that an attempt at an ignorant xenophobic smear?

Or do you know you are doing it?

Ayrshire

"Fucking hell lol

"

The greens were not voted in to parliament with independence in their manifesto.

We all know sturgeon has ignored the will of the parliament before.

Oh, and its up to the PM whether it is granted.

As support for independence is dwindling, I doubt sturgeon will push for it.

I see you completely ignored the inconvenient truth of a considerable time between referenda and your own dear leaders once in a generation/lifetime promise.

But then independence transcends all, and that includes honesty.

Got an honest answer?

Here is the timetable.

Create big grievance over brexit blame Westminster for grabbing Scottish powers.

Have indyref2.

Freedum !!!!

Join the EU but become a net contributor to the EU do to not having t hatchers rebate.

Hand back all new recent powers.

FREEDUM !!!!!

The Council of Elrond

Thats interesting Ticklybit so you dont agree with Ruth Davidson then ?

The Council of Elrond

"Here is the timetable.

Create big grievance over brexit blame Westminster for grabbing Scottish powers.

Have indyref2.

Freedum !!!!

Join the EU but become a net contributor to the EU do to not having t hatchers rebate.

FREEDUM !!!!!"

You sure do sound like a yoon to me lol

"

Or do you know you are doing it? "

Was it not the snp that insisted anyone living in Scotland recieved a vote in the loosing indyref 1 !!!

So tickly bits opinion is as relevant as kinkys !!!

Ayrshire

"

Or do you know you are doing it?

Was it not the snp that insisted anyone living in Scotland recieved a vote in the loosing indyref 1 !!!

So tickly bits opinion is as relevant as kinkys !!!"

Why is my country of origin an issue?

And if I was English, how is that relevant to the discussion?

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit

Am curious to know see if it is proven to you that the UK is damaging Scotland and Scotland would work well as an independent country would you ever vote for independence for Scotland or is it the UK union at any cost ?

Kinky, are you pro EU membership for an independent Scotland?

Cannock

"Here is the timetable.

Have indyref2.

Freedum !!!!

FREEDUM !!!!!"

Exactly. Although at least some people in the SNP are being honest and want real independence for Scotland out of the UK and out of the EU, like former SNP deputy leader Jim Sillars who has called independence inside the EU a fallacy. He says you can't be truly independent while being in the EU as you're accepting rule by Brussels. The only real option for a real independent Scotland is to leave the UK and leave the EU.

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky, are you pro EU membership for an independent Scotland?"

Yes i am

I know your reply is gonna sound like this '' But but but but ..... thats not true independence

So answer this does Scotland have a veto in the UK over brexit ?

Would an independent Scotland have a veto in the EU ?

Cannock

"Kinky, are you pro EU membership for an independent Scotland?

Yes i am

I know your reply is gonna sound like this '' But but but but ..... thats not true independence

Would an independent Scotland have a veto in the EU ? "

Former SNP deputy leader Jim Sillars has said.....that's not true independence.

The Council of Elrond

Jesus yoons need to stick to one story lol

So people were putting on here that myth that SNP members have to sign a letter that they must not disagree with SNP policy

Well Centaur you blew that oot the water by mentioning Jim Sillars lmao

Yoons seriously cant stick to one story and you wonder why people dont believe you

Cannock

"Jesus yoons need to stick to one story lol

So people were putting on here that myth that SNP members have to sign a letter that they must not disagree with SNP policy

Well Centaur you blew that oot the water by mentioning Jim Sillars lmao

Yoons seriously cant stick to one story and you wonder why people dont believe you "

Jim Sillars said he wouldn't vote Yes to Scottish independence if it meant staying In or rejoining the EU. Jim Sillars campaigned for Brexit. If you look at the voting patterns across Scotland in the EU referendum then many SNP supporters hold the same opinion as Jim Sillars and voted for Brexit because they want a real independence out of the UK and out of the EU. Nicola Sturgeons position of staying in/rejoining the EU is splitting the SNP vote and costing SNP votes, this became crystal clear at the last general election when you lost votes and you lost MP's. You're going to have to face the reality, many SNP supporters don't want to be in the EU and have sided with SNP former deputy leader Jim Sillars.

The Council of Elrond

Btw Centaur do you blame the EU over immigration ?

the UK government have power over immigration right now why wont they do fuck all about it then ?

Am sure you will blame the EU for that

Cannock

"Btw Centaur do you blame the EU over immigration ?

the UK government have power over immigration right now why wont they do fuck all about it then ?

Am sure you will blame the EU for that "

EU free movement of people rules takes away our ability to control immigration if we want to. We are taking back control over our own immigration policy by ending free movement of people with Brexit. The British people have had enough of mass uncontrolled immigration from the EU and the numbers coming here since the vote to leave have already started falling.

The Council of Elrond

EU free movement of people rules takes away our ability to control immigration if we want to. We are taking back control over our own immigration policy by ending free movement of people with Brexit. The British people have had enough of mass uncontrolled immigration from the EU and the numbers coming here since the vote to leave have already started falling. "

The UK government already have powers over immigration correct ?

So when brexit happens will you be telling doctors and nurses to fuck off back home to their own countries ?

Cannock

EU free movement of people rules takes away our ability to control immigration if we want to. We are taking back control over our own immigration policy by ending free movement of people with Brexit. The British people have had enough of mass uncontrolled immigration from the EU and the numbers coming here since the vote to leave have already started falling.

The UK government already have powers over immigration correct ?

"

No that's incorrect. EU migrants can come here under free movement of people rules and there is nothing we can do to stop it currently while being a member of the EU. This has to end and no one should be allowed to come here unless they already have a job set up ready to start when they arrive and they also should not be allowed to come here unless they can prove that they can financially support themselves without claiming benefits. They should also be charged to use the NHS until they have paid a certain amount in taxes before they get free health care on the NHS. No one is talking about throwing doctors and nurses out or anyone else with a job. Pure scaremongering on your part there. Currently EU citizens can come here without a job for 3 months, this has to change and they shouldn't be allowed to come unless they have a job set up ready to start on arrival.

The Council of Elrond

So Centaur blame the big bad EU but defend tge UK government when power lies with Westminster over immigration what a shocker

Btw Centaurcwhen you use that "take back control " to you believe England own Scotland ?

Why is it you want independence for the UK but dont want independence for Scotland ?

Cannock

"So Centaur blame the big bad EU but defend tge UK government when power lies with Westminster over immigration what a shocker

Btw Centaurcwhen you use that "take back control " to you believe England own Scotland ?

Why is it you want independence for the UK but dont want independence for Scotland ?"

Immigration controls don't lay with Westminster though for the reasons I've just outlined in my previous post, they are controlled by Brussels while you're a member of the EU. I want independence for the UK outside of the EU because that is real independence. Your idea of independence for Scotland is a fallacy, as former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars said you can't be an independent country while being in the EU. If Scotland want a real independence then that means leaving the UK and the EU.

Yes i am

Would an independent Scotland have a veto in the EU ? "

You know my reply? Are you Mystic Meg?

As far as I am aware Scotland doesn't have a veto in the UK over Brexit. Why should they when Wales, Northern Ireland and England don't have one? What makes Scotland so special that it should have one?

I don't know if an independent Scotland would have a veto in the EU. I don't know if an independent Scotland will even be eligible to join the EU. You seem able to predict things so you tell me!

The Council of Elrond

Yes i am

As far as I am aware Scotland doesn't have a veto in the UK over Brexit. Why should they when Wales, Northern Ireland and England don't have one? What makes Scotland so special that it should have one?

I don't know if an independent Scotland would have a veto in the EU. I don't know if an independent Scotland will even be eligible to join the EU. You seem able to predict things so you tell me!"

Right so as it stand Scotland has no veto over brexit when brexit effects Scotland

And every independent country in the EU has a veto duh!!!! So yes an independent Scotland would have a veto in the EU

Also 85% Westminster have powers reversed to them

If an independent Scotland joins the EU how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland eh ?

Cannock

Yes i am

I don't know if an independent Scotland would have a veto in the EU. I don't know if an independent Scotland will even be eligible to join the EU. You seem able to predict things so you tell me!

Right so as it stand Scotland has no veto over brexit when brexit effects Scotland

And every independent country in the EU has a veto duh!!!! So yes an independent Scotland would have a veto in the EU

If an independent Scotland joins the EU how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland eh ?"

The decision not to allow the devolved Parliaments in Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland to have a say on the exit terms from the EU was made by the UK Supreme court in the Gina Miller court case on a point of law. Do you respect British law and the rulings made by the Supreme court? The Supreme court ruled that as Westminster and Westminster alone took us into the EU in the 1970's, as a matter of law only Westminster and Westminster alone can take us out of the EU now. So you have Gina Miller to thank for that for taking the UK government to court over the issue, lol.

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 03/03/18 14:25:03]

The Council of Elrond

entaur your wee UK union is fucked lol

So brexit effects Scotland but you dont want Scotland , Wales or NI to have a say in brexit that effects the whole UK

You seem to be enjoying the fact England has a government doing what England wants and its to hell with the rest of the UK eh

Btw Centaur Scotland has its own law system fucking duh or you willing to breach that eh as Scottish law was enshrined into the act of the union 1707 lmao

Ayrshire

Yes i am

I don't know if an independent Scotland would have a veto in the EU. I don't know if an independent Scotland will even be eligible to join the EU. You seem able to predict things so you tell me!"

Did you notice how he never answered the part where you brought up the eligibility to join the EU.

He knows it doesn't.

I've told him often enough.

But he doesn't like facts to get in the way of his indy fairy story.

Yes i am

If an independent Scotland joins the EU how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland eh ?"

A veto in what? New members joining?

Scotland isn't an 'independent' member of the EU yet so this question is jumping the gun a bit. I'll answer it anyway.

If it were to join, the EU would have significant power over an independent Scotland.

In addition, as one of the less populated member states, the number of votes it could cast would be considerably less than member states with larger populations.

Ayrshire

"

Btw Centaur Scotland has its own law system fucking duh or you willing to breach that eh as Scottish law was enshrined into the act of the union 1707 lmao"

It may have its own system but the Supreme Court is the highest court in the land, you may be familiar with it, remember the article 50 ruling and the shredding if the snp named person legislation?

Thornaby

Remember I said he was going to get more xenophobic?

Ayrshire

"Remember I said he was going to get more xenophobic?"

Cannock

"entaur your wee UK union is fucked lol

So brexit effects Scotland but you dont want Scotland , Wales or NI to have a say in brexit that effects the whole UK

You seem to be enjoying the fact England has a government doing what England wants and its to hell with the rest of the UK eh

Btw Centaur Scotland has its own law system fucking duh or you willing to breach that eh as Scottish law was enshrined into the act of the union 1707 lmao"

It's not a matter of whether I want Scotland, Wales or N.Ireland to have a say, it's the UK Supreme court who ruled on a point of law that they don't get a say in it. Once again do you respect the rule of law/British law and the rulings made by the UK Supreme court in the Gina Miller case?

"entaur your wee UK union is fucked lol

Kinky can you explain your hatred of Westminster.

Exactly what has Westminster done to Scotland that makes you rant and rave at the government all the time.

Is it just the current governmemt or all governments that you despise.

Is life in Scotland that bad under Westminster (any government) that you feel you have to rant for independance all day every day.

So is life in Scotland really so bad you want to leave.

By the way I have no issue with Scotland voting for independance after Brexit, as I have said before I would hate for Scotland to breakaway but if it does it does.

But if you do vote to leave what next, join the EU !!!! how long will that take ?? do you honestly believe you would be better off out of the UK but in the EU.

Lots of people I speak to believe you will be worse off and thats Scots English Irish and the odd couple of Welsh mates I have.

The Council of Elrond

Yes i am

If an independent Scotland joins the EU how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland eh ?

Scotland isn't an 'independent' member of the EU yet so this question is jumping the gun a bit. I'll answer it anyway.

If it were to join, the EU would have significant power over an independent Scotland.

In addition, as one of the less populated member states, the number of votes it could cast would be considerably less than member states with larger populations."

Ok how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right know ?

The Council of Elrond

Really the supreme court e Supreme Court shredded the snp named person legislation lol

Ok so is that the same supreme court that said that SNP had to make changes to the named person " but" seen no problem with it

Tell me what the fuck is the yoon branches doing to project kids eh ?

How many parents and areas i Scotland are against the named person in % please ?

The Council of Elrond

Centaur there is fuck all british law

Scotland has its own legal law system duh!!!!!!

The Council of Elrond

Yeah i can explain

85% of powers Westminster control over Scotland

Scotland send a majority of SNP mps so you tell me why the fuck should Scotland suffer Tory cuts ?

Does Scotland not have the right to self govern ?

And no its not all because of the Tories

Remember Labour over 100+ years have used the Home Rule bullshit and yet Scotland still is waiting in a form of Hone Rule

Yes i would prefer an independent Scotland to be in the EU but see you all have a big stinky problem if the Scottish government tey to win over both remain and leave voters in Scotland by being out of the EU and stay in the single market and customs union like Norway

Them what for your wee rUK ?

Its upto Scotland to decide whats best for Scotland

Never known as many shite bags in my life to let Scotland decide its own future

Yes i am

In addition, as one of the less populated member states, the number of votes it could cast would be considerably less than member states with larger populations.

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right know ? "

I've already answered the 'how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland' question. Why are you asking it again?

Westminster has significant power over Scotland as well as England, Wales and N.I. However, some power has been given to the devolved Scottish and Welsh assembly governments.

The Council of Elrond

Yes i am

I've already answered the 'how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland' question. Why are you asking it again?

Westminster has significant power over Scotland as well as England, Wales and N.I. However, some power has been given to the devolved Scottish and Welsh assembly governments.

"

Naw you didnt

You said " significant power"

Now try again in % howmuch power would the EU have over an independent Scotland?

How much power Westminster have over Scotland in %?

Bristol East

Pissing, In. The. Wind.

Scotland voted to stay in the UK

The UK voted to leave the UK.

Scot Gov has a mandate for another referendum in the event of a significant change in Scotland's position.

None so far.

In 12 months' time, who knows. I don't think Theresa May does, either. Or Nicola Sturgeon.

Scotland is quite entitled to hold a referendum when circumstances change significantly.

But the dynamics will be very, very different - to stay within a diminished UK, or go it alone as an even more diminished Scotland.

Are you a Russian bot by any chance, Kinky?

The Council of Elrond

"Pissing, In. The. Wind.

Scotland voted to stay in the UK

The UK voted to leave the UK.

Scot Gov has a mandate for another referendum in the event of a significant change in Scotland's position.

None so far.

In 12 months' time, who knows. I don't think Theresa May does, either. Or Nicola Sturgeon.

Scotland is quite entitled to hold a referendum when circumstances change significantly.

But the dynamics will be very, very different - to stay within a diminished UK, or go it alone as an even more diminished Scotland.

Are you a Russian bot by any chance, Kinky?

"

So would a hard brexit be a significant change for Scotland to hold a independence referendum in your opinion ?

Its good to see someone sees that the Scottish government do have a legal democratic mandate to hold an independence referendum

Yes i am

Naw you didnt

Now try again in % howmuch power would the EU have over an independent Scotland?

"

I did answer it the first time. Both times you asked 'how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland'.

That is the same question is it not?

In answer to your % question I have no idea what the exact percentages are. That is why I used 'significant' and 'considerable'.

Do you know the answer?

The Council of Elrond

Yes i am

Naw you didnt

I did answer it the first time. Both times you asked 'how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland'.

In answer to your % question I have no idea what the exact percentages are. That is why I used 'significant' and 'considerable'.

Do you know the answer?"

Ok try this in your opinion when you claim "the EU would have significant power over an independent Scotland"

What is significant power in your opinion?

What % of power does Westminster have over Scotland right now ?

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

In the unlikely the event the people of Scotland have a brain fart and are daft enough to vote yes, will the SNP be pushing for a soft Independence or hard Independence?

The Council of Elrond

"In the unlikely the event the people of Scotland have a brain fart and are daft enough to vote yes, will the SNP be pushing for a soft Independence or hard Independence?"

Ah right so now its considered daft to ever want Scotland to be independent now ?

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"In the unlikely the event the people of Scotland have a brain fart and are daft enough to vote yes, will the SNP be pushing for a soft Independence or hard Independence?

Ah right so now its considered daft to ever want Scotland to be independent now ?

"

It's certainly ill thought

Cannock

"Really the supreme court e Supreme Court shredded the snp named person legislation lol

Ok so is that the same supreme court that said that SNP had to make changes to the named person " but" seen no problem with it

How many parents and areas i Scotland are against the named person in % please ?

"

If there is no problem with it then why would they say changes had to be made to it?

Yes i am

Naw you didnt

Do you know the answer?

Ok try this in your opinion when you claim "the EU would have significant power over an independent Scotland"

What % of power does Westminster have over Scotland right now ?"

Was it the same question?

By significant I mean it would be the same as the EU has now if not more due to Scotland being a new member.

Why are you asking 'what % of power does Westminster have over Scotland right now' again? I have already said I don't know what the exact percentages are.

Cannock

"Centaur there is fuck all british law

Scotland has its own legal law system duh!!!!!!

"

The Supreme court is the highest court in the UK, this is called British law. As Scotland is currently part of the UK then Scotland is subject to British law and is subject to the rulings of the Supreme court.

The Council of Elrond

"Really the supreme court e Supreme Court shredded the snp named person legislation lol

If there is no problem with it then why would they say changes had to be made to it? "

To make it more clear thats all

But most important of all there was no problem with it it didnt breach any human right haha

So again the question that yoons cant answer

How many areas and parents in Scotland are agaibst the named person in % please ?

The Council of Elrond

Yes i am

Naw you didnt

Do you know the answer?

By significant I mean it would be the same as the EU has now if not more due to Scotland being a new member.

Why are you asking 'what % of power does Westminster have over Scotland right now' again? I have already said I don't know what the exact percentages are."

So what your saying is the EU would have very little power over an independent Scotland ?

Why am i asking to prove a point right now Westminster have more power over Scotland than the EU does but no no your fine with that arent you ?

Ayrshire

EU law is sovereign over domestic law.

A member state cannot introduce a law that contravenes EU law.

And an independent Scotland would need to impose VAT on children's cloth, shoes and books.

Thats one example on a new member states obligations.

The Council of Elrond

So Ticklybit how in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In % ?

"So Ticklybit how in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In % ?"

Didnt you say further up Westmimster has 85% power over Scotland !!!!!

The Council of Elrond

"So Ticklybit how in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

Didnt you say further up Westmimster has 85% power over Scotland !!!!!"

Yes i did i wanna see if people are going to deny it

Then watch them try and say the EU will have that much power over an independent Scotland lmao

Yes i am

Naw you didnt

Do you know the answer?

Why are you asking 'what % of power does Westminster have over Scotland right now' again? I have already said I don't know what the exact percentages are.

So what your saying is the EU would have very little power over an independent Scotland ?

Why am i asking to prove a point right now Westminster have more power over Scotland than the EU does but no no your fine with that arent you ?"

I never said the EU would have very little power over an independent Scotland.

I said the EU would have the same power as it does now if not more.

Ayrshire

"

So Kinky, you are incapable of reading and comprehension.

Then watch them try and say the EU will have that much power over an independent Scotland lmao "

Where does your figure of 85% come from?

The Council of Elrond

Then watch them try and say the EU will have that much power over an independent Scotland lmao

Where does your figure of 85% come from?"

Lmao simple educate yourself

The Council of Elrond

Yes i am

Naw you didnt

Do you know the answer?

Why am i asking to prove a point right now Westminster have more power over Scotland than the EU does but no no your fine with that arent you ?

I never said the EU would have very little power over an independent Scotland.

I said the EU would have the same power as it does now if not more."

So very little power thank you

"

So educate me then.

Where did the 85% come from?

The Council of Elrond

So educate me then.

Where did the 85% come from?"

See this is why the UK is fucked

No one ever wants to do their own hamework

You have the net go look yourself

Ayrshire

I wonder what rate of VAT on children's clothes, shoes and books would be if it was in the EU?

Would that be decided in Holyrood or Brussels?

Would the people of Scotland want to pay VAT on children's clothes shoes and books?

Would Holyrood in an independent Scotland in the EU need to construct a hard border with the rest of the UK due to its insistence of adopting Schengen or would this be imposed on it by Brussels?

Then there is the Growth and Stability pact, would Holyrood decide to cut its deficit to 3% of GDP?

Or would this be imposed by Brussels?

Carrying on from there, borrowing could be no more than 60% of GDP. Would that be a restriction made in Holyrood or would it be imposed on it by Brussels.

I doubt he will even attempt to address any of the above, he doesn't like answering questions.

God knows how many times

I've asked this.

So educate me then.

Where did the 85% come from?

See this is why the UK is fucked

No one ever wants to do their own hamework

You have the net go look yourself

"

Why do I need to do any homework when you quoted a figure.

All you have to do is back it up with some facts or a link to those facts otherwise I can only assume you plucked 85% out of thin air.

The Council of Elrond

So in all no one is willing to say in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

I do wonder why .... hehe

"So in all no one is willing to say in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

I do wonder why .... hehe"

Because we don't have an exact figure. You quoted 85%. Now tell us how you got to that please.

Thornaby

"I wonder what rate of VAT on children's clothes, shoes and books would be if it was in the EU?

Would that be decided in Holyrood or Brussels?

Would the people of Scotland want to pay VAT on children's clothes shoes and books?

Would Holyrood in an independent Scotland in the EU need to construct a hard border with the rest of the UK due to its insistence of adopting Schengen or would this be imposed on it by Brussels?

Then there is the Growth and Stability pact, would Holyrood decide to cut its deficit to 3% of GDP?

Or would this be imposed by Brussels?

Carrying on from there, borrowing could be no more than 60% of GDP. Would that be a restriction made in Holyrood or would it be imposed on it by Brussels.

I doubt he will even attempt to address any of the above, he doesn't like answering questions.

God knows how many times

I've asked this.

"

Too late, he's declared jihad

The Council of Elrond

"So in all no one is willing to say in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

Because we don't have an exact figure. You quoted 85%. Now tell us how you got to that please."

Lmao

Thats piss poor go on i dare you to debunk me go look yourself and come back with both answers lol

Bristol East

"

Its good to see someone sees that the Scottish government do have a legal democratic mandate to hold an independence referendum "

All anyone knows at the moment is that the UK is giving up its membership of the EU. More than that, your guess is as good as mine.

Will that be a significant change? I don't know. Does anyone?

Because we don't have an exact figure. You quoted 85%. Now tell us how you got to that please.

Lmao

Thats piss poor go on i dare you to debunk me go look yourself and come back with both answers lol "

I'm not debunking you. How did you come up with 85%?

You quoted a figure so back it up with some facts please.

The Council of Elrond

Lmao

Thats piss poor go on i dare you to debunk me go look yourself and come back with both answers lol

You quoted a figure so back it up with some facts please."

Lol you go find them do your own hamework

If you think i am wrong prove me wrong then

I will wait to see the answers

I know yoons hate doing their own work and by into what the british media tell them but try it

So if you think i am wrong prove it

These are the two questions

1.in % how much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

2. How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In % ?

Lmao

I know yoons hate doing their own work and by into what the british media tell them but try it

"

I'll pluck some figures out the air...

1. 100%?

2. 22.9%?

Am I close?

Lmao

"

Oh I get where your going with this

So if as you say Westminster has 85% over Scotland

If the figure for the EU is smaller then its a win for you

Problem with that is you made up the 85% as so far you aint backed it up to prove it

And the EU % would be a guess at best

Bristol East

We're all peering in the looking glass.

What does the future outside the EU look like.

No-one has any idea.

Kinky pal.

Do you feel the churn the UK is going through now?

That's 30-odd years of union.

Multiply ten-fold.

What would the churn be like in Scotland if there was a 52-48 vote to leave the UK?

The Council of Elrond

Ok if you believe i am making it up go prove me wrong then lol

Should be easy right for you to answer

Fair and equal union my arse!

Ayrshire

No member state can introduce a law that contravenes EU law.

Who's in charge there?

the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them

The Council of Elrond

"the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them"

Que the anti English brigade lol

But you so make a good point

Its should be upto the people of Scotland to decide our own future not to be told by people iutside of Scotland what are future should be

Ayrshire

We did decide.

When will you decide to answer this, or do we need a referendum to decide?

Thats if you accept the result!

The Council of Elrond

lol

So no one can answer these 2

the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

"

do you REALLY want to blind you with facts again.... because last time i posted the facts about what the 13 flips seats from the SNP to the Conservatives meant after the last election.... you suddenly went silent and never posted in that thread again.....

want me to go and find that post?

"Ok if you believe i am making it up go prove me wrong then lol

Fair and equal union my arse!"

No dont work that way pal you made a statement back it up or take it back

Bristol East

"

do you REALLY want to blind you with facts again.... because last time i posted the facts about what the 13 flips seats from the SNP to the Conservatives meant after the last election.... you suddenly went silent and never posted in that thread again.....

want me to go and find that post?"

And do you know where that comes from.

Farage in England pulling in the Britain First crew?

Davidson in Scotland pulling in the Ulster loyalists.

No Surrender.

Britain is a melting pot.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

"

there are a couple of ways this could be answered...

a) How much power does Westminster have over issued that relate to scotland only?

the answer to that is zero.......

b) How much power does Westminster have over Scotland?

the answer to that is actually not as much as you like to infer....

c) How much power does Scotland have over Westminster?

the answer to that is more that you have proportionately should have......

let me explain

the tories won 317 seats in total at the GE, of which 13 of the seats were flips from the SNP to the Conservatives....

the total number of seats is 650.... to get a majority they would have needed half of 650.... minus 1 (speaker) minus 4 (sinn fein) which is 323

the tories plus the DUP (10) makes 326.... which gives them a working majority of 7 (326 on the CON/DUP side... 319 for the rest!)

now.... if the SNP had not lost those 13 seats to the tories in scotland....the Conservatives would have been on 304!

if that was the case, even with the DUP that would have have put them 17 short of a working majority (cons/dup would have been on 314, the rest would have been on 331)

So... Scotland DID play a huge part in the the Tory win, you could argue of it wan't for saint nicola's crusade, if they had held them all, we would have a jeremy corbyn government!!!

so i am not going to say its Scotlands fault, because that would be harsh, but I could also argue that if it wasn't for people like you kinky driving those people to vote Conservative with your constant nationalist moaning...... we wouldn't be where we are now

see.... the awkward and annoying truth for kinky is that there were more flips from the SNP to the conservatives in Scotland, than there were from Labour to the conservatives in England and Wales combined......

The Council of Elrond

"

want me to go and find that post?

And do you know where that comes from.

Farage in England pulling in the Britain First crew?

Davidson in Scotland pulling in the Ulster loyalists.

No Surrender.

Britain is a melting pot."

Yet people will deny that is happening

How many of the no surrender mob have joined up with the Scottish Tory branch ?

Ruth Davidson even caught lying saying those Tory councilors said sorry and went to training but that was a lie then you had another Scottish Tory joking about shooting catholics

Must be great to go after the red white and blue no surrebder mob to get votes lol

The Council of Elrond

"Ok if you believe i am making it up go prove me wrong then lol

Fair and equal union my arse!

No dont work that way pal you made a statement back it up or take it back "

Ooofffttt no answer piss poor

Ayrshire

Kinky doesn't do the "big picture," he looks at the world through the myopic lens of nationalism.

The Council of Elrond

Fabio are you for real ?

Lmao

I know Scotland has devolved powers that the Scottish government are in control over however

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

Not everything is devolved and not everything has been fully devolved

You lot are piss poor at this nothing is every Westminster fault eh its always the SNP fault cant be Westminster their fucking angels lmao

Thornaby

"Kinky doesn't do the "big picture," he looks at the world through the myopic lens of nationalism.

"

And that never ends well. How many people have been crushed under the boot of nationalism?

It's a cult, deviate from the one true faith and they turn on you.

It's very much a case of "death to all fanatics"

Ayrshire

"Kinky doesn't do the "big picture," he looks at the world through the myopic lens of nationalism.

And that never ends well. How many people have been crushed under the boot of nationalism?

It's a cult, deviate from the one true faith and they turn on you.

It's very much a case of "death to all fanatics""

The Council of Elrond

Its the no surrender mob a cult ?

Bristol East

Ruth Davison?

She is the bees knees!

Fantastic

Put aside the politics and you'll recognise her as a leader, someone who brings people behind her because they can see what she is looking at.

Ex-BBC. She knows how to tell a story!

The Council of Elrond

"Ruth Davison?

She is the bees knees!

Fantastic

Put aside the politics and you'll recognise her as a leader, someone who brings people behind her because they can see what she is looking at.

Ex-BBC. She knows how to tell a story!"

The BBC protect her never doorstep her with hard questions

She has flip floped over brexit

And you wanna know why as the unionist branch offices are only that a damn branch office getting telt what to say and do from their masters in London

Hell Ruth Davidson and the Scottish Tory branch MSPs dont even believe in standing up for the very place they sit in (Holyrood) they want a legal challenge the Scottish government own brexit bill that will protect ALL 111 devolved powers going stright back to Holyrood

Its party before the people with Tories and they couldnt care less about Scotland its all about finding ways to screw Scotland then tey and pass it off as the SNP fault

Ayrshire

"stright back"

They were never there in the first place.

The snp would turn it into a fiasco anyway, everything they do turns to shit.

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit if the SNP are so bad and failing Scotland why do they keep getting elected ?

Ayrshire

Too many ignorant people like you and the fact the union vote is split between three parties.

There's your answer, will you answer mine?

The Council of Elrond

Too many ignorant people like me ? Lmao

So for 10+ uears of SNP being elected your blaming that all on ignorant people well done eh

So is that the anti Scottish-ness coming out now ?

Their is no unionist parties in Scotland if your wamna prove that go look up the electoral commission and find me the Scottish Labour party an Scottish Tory party and Scottish Lib Dem party

I am telling they do not exist!!!

The Council of Elrond

Also not find it weird that Scottish Labour branch tell you to join them as a member and when you go to the Scottish Labour website it redirects you the UK Labour party

Further prove these yoon branches are just that branch offices or if you will accoubting units that take orders from their London masters

Why the fuck do you think you see rhese branch office leaders flip flop so much as they cant keep up what their Lindon maters are telling them to say and do

Tou will find SNP are actually are registered party in Scotland lmao

Ayrshire

Come on, when you going to give this a go.

What credibility you did have is evaporating everytime you ignore it.

The Council of Elrond

10 + years of SNP government Ticklybit are you blaming everyone being ignorent eh ? Not smart!!

And comes across anti Scottish

Ayrshire

An interesting interpretation, shame it bears little resemblance to what I wrote.

But you are not known for your honesty.

"An interesting interpretation, shame it bears little resemblance to what I wrote.

What would you chose kinky?"

but, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them

Cannock

"An interesting interpretation, shame it bears little resemblance to what I wrote.

but, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them"

Shouldn't you be including your own country Wales in there alongside England, considering a majority in Wales also voted for Brexit.

but, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them

Shouldn't you be including your own country Wales in there alongside England, considering a majority in Wales also voted for Brexit. "

be a good little boy and do as your'e told as regards what admin said to you

Cannock

Shouldn't you be including your own country Wales in there alongside England, considering a majority in Wales also voted for Brexit.

be a good little boy and do as your'e told as regards what admin said to you"

Where has a moderator or admin posted on this thread? Can you be a good little boy and point them out?

"

The names person is another snp fucked up piece of legislation.

Kinky will reply unionists don't want protection for children which is pish !!!

Areas trialing NP have had massive failures like highland region just recently.

The snp want power over parents no matter how good or bad that are !!!

The problem and there are many starts with what the supreme highlighted the sharing of information.

When information is shared far and wide then it starts to leak. People like peadofiles in extreme cases could possibly come into contact with this sensitive information.

Teachers etc being named persons is a joke !!!

They have not facatored in school holidays !!!

The country has limited resourses so let's concentat on the kids that really need it rather than an expensive scatter him approach !!!

The Council of Elrond

Greenoakmale thats your opinion

Now would you like to tell me how many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person in % please ?

Do you remember Scottish Labour branch had no problem with it before they went all " Bain principle"

It also has the backing of childrens charities

"Greenoakmale thats your opinion

Now would you like to tell me how many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person in % please ?

Do you remember Scottish Labour branch had no problem with it before they went all " Bain principle"

"

We could spend all day quoting for and against organisations and get no where !!!

You say certain charities are for it but certainly avoided answering the few simple criticisms of the scheme !!

The Council of Elrond

We could spend all day quoting for and against organisations and get no where !!!

You say certain charities are for it but certainly avoided answering the few simple criticisms of the scheme !!"

Come on how many areas and parents are against the named person?

The yoon branches tried to junp on the Football act when it has public support

So where is the evidence tobsay the parents and local areas in Scotland do not want the named person ?

Also since your a Labour man what is Scottish Labour branch policy to protect children ?

Thornaby

Word of the day;

Unhinged

You say certain charities are for it but certainly avoided answering the few simple criticisms of the scheme !!

Come on how many areas and parents are against the named person?

The yoon branches tried to junp on the Football act when it has public support

So where is the evidence tobsay the parents and local areas in Scotland do not want the named person ?

Also since your a Labour man what is Scottish Labour branch policy to protect children ? "

It is not about other party's plans for protecting children.

It is about spreading already thin resourses even further when it is not required.

By doing this the most vunruble children slip through the net e.g. the Liam Fee case.

The Council of Elrond

Again how many areas and parents in Scotland is against the named person ?

Yoon branches tried to get the football act repealed when it had public support

Do you believe the named person has public support to scrap it and where is your evidence for this ?

If you want Labour branch to be in government then they have to stop being pussies!!!

Labour failed Scotland and they can still the fuck oot of governnent if they wont stand up for Scotland

Ayrshire

It breached article 8 of the European Convention of Human Rights and the Data Protection Act 1998.

It was poorly written and flawed law.

Read the full Supreme Court ruling here.

https://www.supremecourt.uk/cases/docs/uksc-2015-0216-judgment.pdf

"Again how many areas and parents in Scotland is against the named person ?

Yoon branches tried to get the football act repealed when it had public support

Do you believe the named person has public support to scrap it and where is your evidence for this ?

If you want Labour branch to be in government then they have to stop being pussies!!!

Labour failed Scotland and they can still the fuck oot of governnent if they wont stand up for Scotland "

Lol

I already stated we could play ping pong with groups for and against the NP !!!

As usual instead of giving a coherent answer stating how it could work you trot out something you can't answer yourself

And that which groups are for and against !!!

As usual you completely missed my points that teacher take holidays and can't be named persons all the time but more importantly why spread them resourses even further than that need to be.

SPEND THE MONEY ON THE REAL VUNRABLE CHILDREN RATHER THAN SNOOPING ON ALL PARENTS !!!!

The Council of Elrond

No no again

How many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person ?

Where is the fucking evidence that parents and areas dont want it ?

Or how about this what fucking opposition in Holyrood is coming up with another idea to protect children ?

Its no fucking good blaming the SNP for trying if the opposition are fucking pussies to come up with their own ideas

Thats why they aint in government Scotland too much of fucking pussies

Oh btw its not forced on any one its there for to help people

But my mistake yoon branches dont wanna help people they want to make people suffer

Example Labour sat on their fucking arses and abstained on those Tory welfare cuts so dont sit their and claim Labour fight for the people they can shove it!!!!!!

"No no again

How many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person ?

Where is the fucking evidence that parents and areas dont want it ?

Or how about this what fucking opposition in Holyrood is coming up with another idea to protect children ?

Its no fucking good blaming the SNP for trying if the opposition are fucking pussies to come up with their own ideas

Thats why they aint in government Scotland too much of fucking pussies

Oh btw its not forced on any one its there for to help people

But my mistake yoon branches dont wanna help people they want to make people suffer

Example Labour sat on their fucking arses and abstained on those Tory welfare cuts so dont sit their and claim Labour fight for the people they can shove it!!!!!!

"

The response I predicted !!!

How does an area want NP ??

You obviously have not understood a word I have written !!!!

To make it incredibly simple for you

USE THE RESOURCES FOR THE KIDS THAT REALLY NEED IT !!!!

The Council of Elrond

How many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person in %?

Should be easy to find eh

I am trying to prove a point those against have no clue if their a majority against

Just cause some are against doesnt mean all are against

And the ooposition are attacking the SNP on this without a single fucking thing that they would do to protect children

Same as the football act repeal it without a fucking thing in place to replace it with

With that kinda shit you still scratching your heed and wondering why they aint in government pussies !!!!!

Thornaby

"How many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person in %?

I am trying to prove a point those against have no clue if their a majority against

And the ooposition are attacking the SNP on this without a single fucking thing that they would do to protect children

Same as the football act repeal it without a fucking thing in place to replace it with

With that kinda shit you still scratching your heed and wondering why they aint in government pussies !!!!!"

38k people have signed a petition against it

Unions are against it

The organisations campaigning against have won awards.

Many charities oppose it.

No national household survey has taken place on it.

However it was declared illegal and deeply flawed by a number of courts.

It's not the SNPs finest hour.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

With that kinda shit you still scratching your heed and wondering why they aint in government pussies !!!!!

Unions are against it

It's not the SNPs finest hour."

SNP are also under pressure for nobbling witnesses before the gave evidence to committees about NP. There's a scandal coming down the line about this one

The Council of Elrond

Unions are against it

It's not the SNPs finest hour."

38k eh all across Scotland thats a very small minority

Nope many charities were for it so were Scottish Labour branch

Another lie if it was declared illegal as you say then why oh why did the Supreme Court ruled definitively that the intention of providing a Named Person for every child to promote and safeguard their wellbeing was ‘unquestionably legitimate and benign’.

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing

Sooo the supreme court said it didnt breach human rights

Stop fucking being mugs and do not believe the british media fuck sake educate yourselfs l

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

Stop fucking being mugs and do not believe the british media fuck sake educate yourselfs l "

How many 16-17 year olds voted for independence?

Thornaby

Unions are against it

It's not the SNPs finest hour.

38k eh all across Scotland thats a very small minority

Nope many charities were for it so were Scottish Labour branch

Another lie if it was declared illegal as you say then why oh why did the Supreme Court ruled definitively that the intention of providing a Named Person for every child to promote and safeguard their wellbeing was ‘unquestionably legitimate and benign’.

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing

Sooo the supreme court said it didnt breach human rights

Stop fucking being mugs and do not believe the british media fuck sake educate yourselfs l "

Kinkster gets news he doesn't like, blames the press. Obviously not the Scottish press but the British media.

Here's the bit where the supreme court said

"Judges say some proposals breach rights to privacy and a family life under the European Convention on Human Rights."

IE illegal

Looks like a human rights breach.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36903513

With that kinda shit you still scratching your heed and wondering why they aint in government pussies !!!!!"

ok

I have no clue whatsoever how many parents are in favour of NP.

So can you direct me to the figure of those in favour ???

The Council of Elrond

Wait a minute i get accused of deflecting and the minute i prove to you all the named person disnt breach human rights you tried to move on lmao double standards wh

Anyone like to try and prove me wrong

Did the supreme court rule that the Named Person was unquestionably legitimate and benign?

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing Correct ?

So in all it doesnt breach human rights

Thornaby

Kinkster, please note

Calling people liars, when they have access to Google on their phones, and use it to do a bit of research, makes you look like an ignorant ill informed prick.

Although to be fair you don't need to call people liars to achieve that.

Go get help. Step away from the keyboard and talk to people in the real world.

The Council of Elrond

Fox for sake

Did the supreme court rule that the Named Person was unquestionably legitimate and benign?

ok

"

?????

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

see... you tried that trick last time with the football act.... using the "what percentage" line...

and when someone asked you what the answer was with a citation or a link.......you didn't know!!!!

so.... since you asked the question, i assume you know the answer...

so with a citation or a link that we can all check, how many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person in % please ?

thank you!

Thornaby

"Fox for sake

Did the supreme court rule that the Named Person was unquestionably legitimate and benign?"

They ruled it was badly flawed, that the Scottish parliament did not have the competency to put this legislation forward ( IE what they were doing was illegal, ultra vires is the term I believe).

Now you are doing your usual trick of trying to deflect.

You've been rumbled.

Get. Help.

The Council of Elrond

Anyone

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing Correct?

Thornaby

see... you tried that trick last time with the football act.... using the "what percentage" line...

and when someone asked you what the answer was with a citation or a link.......you didn't know!!!!

so with a citation or a link that we can all check, how many parents and areas in Scotland are against the named person in % please ?

thank you!"

Fabio did you get my mail about your membership of the Yoon Gang?

Straight outta Westminster bro '

ok

?????"

I am still waiting to find the correct information since I am soooo wrong !!!

Thornaby

"Anyone

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing Correct?"

It was illegal. They had to change it to make it comply with the law.

Get. Help.

The Council of Elrond

You want an answer fine

Then answer this still waiting on people actually telling the truth

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing Correct?

Thornaby

"You want an answer fine

Then answer this still waiting on people actually telling the truth

The supreme court only required the Scottish government to change the provisions relating to information sharing Correct?"

They ruled it was illegal. It might be benign to suffocate a person with terminal cancer. It's still illegal.

#gethelp

ok

?????

I am still waiting to find the correct information since I am soooo wrong !!!"

looks like I am gonna remain ill informed !!

Newcastle and Gateshead

kinky... here is a tip.....

if you are going to ask questions... know the answers to them....

thank you!

Ayrshire

“The factual premise is that people are different from one

another, ‘no person is completely identical to another’ … Every

person is a world in himself. Society is based on people who

are different from one another. Only the worst dictatorships try

to eradicate these differences.”

Are they calling this legislation introduced by the Scottish executive as an instrument of "the worst dictatorship"?

Thornaby

"You want an answer fine

Then answer this"

So you answer a question by asking a question?

Good luck next time you visit the GP

"Where does it hurt?"

" Before ah tell yah, tell me why Scotland canna keep its taxes?"

" We they do, now tell me where it hurts?"

"Pish, ah answered that already, ya lieing Westminster bassad"

The Council of Elrond

So the supreme court deemed it not harmful

So it doesnt breach human rights

But hey you lot keep attacking the SNP

But defend the yoon branches doing fuck all for Scotland as i said hazard a guess why they aint in government in Scotland lmao