FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rolling out the red carpet

Rolling out the red carpet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should we be rolling the red carpet out for the crowned prince (Arab) prince.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

The deeper their pockets, the softer the carpet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes in the age of austerity and the toxic shit fountain of financial chaos that the brexiters have created.We need to sell bombs for Wonga so some Muslim we like can bomb other Muslims we couldn't place on a map if our lives depended on it...

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Yes in the age of austerity and the toxic shit fountain of financial chaos that the brexiters have created.We need to sell bombs for Wonga so some Muslim we like can bomb other Muslims we couldn't place on a map if our lives depended on it... "
Cynical and very twisted but largely true,it is politics in the world today and allways has been and allways will be.

What you tend to forget is that from there point of view there is a lot wrong with our society to,hypocracy rules and allways will

Why should we not..... he is here representing a head of state. A country which spends a large amount of money with us...just signed a letter of intent to buy 48 BAe built typhoons.

A crown prince who is bringing in reforms to what has long time been a very backward country. A country which is the only arab country in the area capable of, and prepared to stand up to Iran.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer that we didn't soil ourselves by doing this, as it sustains the facade of respectability upon their cultural wrongs, albeit improving there.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Saudi Arabia is a very modern country, and has only been in existence since 1932.

Change is coming. They need to change as the world gets less dependent on oil.

I listened to a female member of their Shura Council yesterday, and as she said..."how long did it take for women to get the vote in the UK?"

I think the change coming to Saudi Arabia is regime change and war.There is much poverty and rising unemployment and a absolute monarchy who is betting the family silver on this new vision, project 2030.

There is civil war on the border an emboldened Iran and many Muslims see the hypocrisy of the house of saud and it's lavish and decadent taste while being the guardians of Mecca.

When monarchies start to lose their grip on control they up military expenditure.Which is exactly what's happening.

We are quite happy to fund this and are complicit in the civil war in Yemen.

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

I think the feeling is that if we dont supply someone ie USA will, its ok to take high moral position but if it was ur job would u feel the same. I think this saudi prince might do some good in his own country especially for woman. However this does not excuse their position in the Yemen

"I think the feeling is that if we dont supply someone ie USA will, its ok to take high moral position but if it was ur job would u feel the same. I think this saudi prince might do some good in his own country especially for woman. However this does not excuse their position in the Yemen"

Blown up Yemeni children you say ..No problem we'll fly them over and give them new artificial legs and arms from the money we make from selling bombs.Sorted!

..We will all sleep well knowing some brit is still employed in the arms industry..

No we shouldn't !

He shouldn't be allowed here nor should we have anything to do with this Evil Regime !

Do as I say, do as your told, don't think about it to much and remember there the devil?.

Thinking about things and rational discussion is the bit no ideology likes, they hate it because it always shows there weakness in they're argument, antifa don't like free speech, Muslims don't like free speech, the alt right don't like free speech the whack jobs never like free speech they'll come up with any load of bollocks to say why you can't have free speech, your islamophobic or your anti Jewish (while discussing Zionism), the alt right does exactly the same, they'll call you a Zionist for saying something Pro Jewish, the Catholics will call you a royalist for saying something Pro unionist the anti unionists will call you an establishment cunt for being Pro Westminster... Yadda Yadda Yadda

It's all part of life and has been for hundreds of years and all helped us get to where we are today.

A free and tolerant society born out of free speech and free ideas.

My father and my father's father all died for it and so will i

What I don't get is ?

Where we're all the women's Rights protesters when he came over ?

Maybe they were too busy making Anti Trump Placards !

» Add a new message to this topic