FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Why no Out Cry over the Comunist Backing for Labour ?

Why no Out Cry over the Comunist Backing for Labour ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Comunist Party of the UK has said it won't oppose any Labour candidates at the next election !

This has had very little Attention !

Imagine if Britains First said they were backing the Conservatives !

And before anyone says , Am I saying the Communists are as Bad as Britains First ?

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

Why the Double Standard ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The communists are a minority so its hardly going to swing any marginals..

your comparison with Britain first is both naive and bizarre given the clear and obvious differences between the 2..

"The communists are a minority so its hardly going to swing any marginals..

your comparison with Britain first is both naive and bizarre given the clear and obvious differences between the 2.. "

Why ?

Extreme Left / Extreme Right ! Like Hitler / Stalin !

in Lancashire

your comparison with Britain first is both naive and bizarre given the clear and obvious differences between the 2.. Why ?

Extreme Left / Extreme Right ! Like Hitler / Stalin !"

The CP if you take a minute to look at what they are saying on their website are not comparable with Stalin and his actions..

Britain first are the old BNP racists under their new banner with links to para military unionists in Ni..

the Cp have not acted in the same manner as the Bf racists who have their top two in jail as we speak, and they have been in existence a lot longer..

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hang about..The labour party will stand in every constituency.So the communist party won't put anybody forward anywhere in the UK.Ok so the communists they'll get a few thousand less votes than they normally get..

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, you are complaining that the communist party are not getting enough attention?

Why do you want them to get attention seeing as you describe them as extremists?

your comparison with Britain first is both naive and bizarre given the clear and obvious differences between the 2.. Why ?

The CP if you take a minute to look at what they are saying on their website are not comparable with Stalin and his actions..

Britain first are the old BNP racists under their new banner with links to para military unionists in Ni..

the Cp have not acted in the same manner as the Bf racists who have their top two in jail as we speak, and they have been in existence a lot longer..

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'.. "

I wasn't comparing the CP to Stalin !

I was Comparing them to Britains First !

And I stand by that .

I was comparing Stalin to Hitler to explain my point !

You haven't answered my question tho ?

Why no out cry ?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Why no out cry ?"

Probably because there have been no news stories about the CP being awful dickheads, like there have with Britain First.

"OP, you are complaining that the communist party are not getting enough attention?

Why do you want them to get attention seeing as you describe them as extremists? "

No I'm not saying that !

I'm saying thier has been no outcry or if you like calls for Cornyn to renounce thier support !

Can you imagine if Britains First offered thier support to the Conservatives !

May would immediately be called to denounce it !

"OP, you are complaining that the communist party are not getting enough attention?

Why do you want them to get attention seeing as you describe them as extremists? No I'm not saying that !

I'm saying thier has been no outcry or if you like calls for Cornyn to renounce thier support !

May would immediately be called to denounce it !"

for the last two general elections, the BNP have maintained their policy of not standing against any UKIP candidates and instructed all BNP members to vote for UKIP candidates where possible .... why have you voted for a party that was openly supported by racist extremists? explain that mr outraged of yorkshire

in Lancashire

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'.. I wasn't comparing the CP to Stalin !

I was Comparing them to Britains First !

And I stand by that .

I was comparing Stalin to Hitler to explain my point !

You haven't answered my question tho ?

Why no out cry ?"

then why mention Stalin or Hitler..?

what point are you trying to make in mentioning those 2 ?

Bf and the Cp are yes at opposite ends politically here but one is a fascist group of racist fuckwits who have no intention of doing anything other than kick off and attack none white people, the others the Cp have policies which they aspire to promote but they don't go abusing people or breaking the law of the land do they...

Why do you want them to get attention seeing as you describe them as extremists? No I'm not saying that !

for the last two general elections, the BNP have maintained their policy of not standing against any UKIP candidates and instructed all BNP members to vote for UKIP candidates where possible .... why have you voted for a party that was openly supported by racist extremists? explain that mr outraged of yorkshire "

I never mentioned UKIP !

But seeing you did they are the Only Party unlike labour or Tory that won't let ex BNP members join .

It's the Double Standards that Enrage Me not the Comunist support of Labour !

for the last two general elections, the BNP have maintained their policy of not standing against any UKIP candidates and instructed all BNP members to vote for UKIP candidates where possible .... why have you voted for a party that was openly supported by racist extremists? explain that mr outraged of yorkshire I never mentioned UKIP !

But seeing you did they are the Only Party unlike labour or Tory that won't let ex BNP members join .

It's the Double Standards that Enrage Me not the Comunist support of Labour !"

but your double standards are now i question .... explain yourself instead of ducking the uestion.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"The Comunist Party of the UK has said it won't oppose any Labour candidates at the next election !

And before anyone says , Am I saying the Communists are as Bad as Britains First ?

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

Why the Double Standard ?"

Have the New Communist Party ever put candidates up for a General Election?

I thought their policy was always to support Labour?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Aren't they revolutionaries?

If so, why would they put up candidates anyway?

for the last two general elections, the BNP have maintained their policy of not standing against any UKIP candidates and instructed all BNP members to vote for UKIP candidates where possible .... why have you voted for a party that was openly supported by racist extremists? explain that mr outraged of yorkshire I never mentioned UKIP !

but your double standards are now i question .... explain yourself instead of ducking the uestion."

yes I've voted for UKIP in the past .

And I'm not saying don't vote labour because of the communist support !

I am saying that it's getting a lot less attention than if it had been Britains first supporting the Tories !

but your double standards are now i question .... explain yourself instead of ducking the uestion. yes I've voted for UKIP in the past .

I am saying that it's getting a lot less attention than if it had been Britains first supporting the Tories !"

because it's not important and that makes it a non-story ... where as the kipturds being racist is disgusting and that rightly makes it into the news

but your double standards are now i question .... explain yourself instead of ducking the uestion. yes I've voted for UKIP in the past .

I am saying that it's getting a lot less attention than if it had been Britains first supporting the Tories !

because it's not important and that makes it a non-story ... where as the kipturds being racist is disgusting and that rightly makes it into the news"

How can you say that the fact the Comunists are supporting labour isn't important ?

Are you saying the extreme left army as bad as the extreme right ?

Meant arnt as bad !

because it's not important and that makes it a non-story ... where as the kipturds being racist is disgusting and that rightly makes it into the news How can you say that the fact the Comunists are supporting labour isn't important ?

"

you're going round in circles now .... just stick to the facts... ukip are racist, they have been openly supported by bnp who are racist, farage said he was proud to have a racist party. the communist party follow an ideology of equality and inclusion .... you're comparing racists with apples

because it's not important and that makes it a non-story ... where as the kipturds being racist is disgusting and that rightly makes it into the news How can you say that the fact the Comunists are supporting labour isn't important ?

you're going round in circles now .... just stick to the facts... ukip are racist, they have been openly supported by bnp who are racist, farage said he was proud to have a racist party. the communist party follow an ideology of equality and inclusion .... you're comparing racists with apples "

I don't consider most UKIP voters Racist ! I would consider any one voting BNP a Racist !

I can't imagine Farage saying that !

I do consider Comunism as bad as Facism !

you're going round in circles now .... just stick to the facts... ukip are racist, they have been openly supported by bnp who are racist, farage said he was proud to have a racist party. the communist party follow an ideology of equality and inclusion .... you're comparing racists with apples I don't consider most UKIP voters Racist ! I would consider any one voting BNP a Racist !

I do consider Comunism as bad as Facism !"

you're chasing your tail so the fact is it's utterly pointless carrying on when you don't understand the basic things like racism or political thought to be fair

you're going round in circles now .... just stick to the facts... ukip are racist, they have been openly supported by bnp who are racist, farage said he was proud to have a racist party. the communist party follow an ideology of equality and inclusion .... you're comparing racists with apples I don't consider most UKIP voters Racist ! I would consider any one voting BNP a Racist !

you're chasing your tail so the fact is it's utterly pointless carrying on when you don't understand the basic things like racism or political thought to be fair"

ok let's say you are correct that I don't understand ?

Please enlighten me then ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The Comunist Party of the UK has said it won't oppose any Labour candidates at the next election !

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

problem because UKIP ended up doing exactly the same thing in the general election, where they didn't put up candidates against sitting eurosceptic conservative mp's.......

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

I'm not standing at the next election in opposition to the Monster Raving Loony Party - in fact, against any of them - but this wouldn't spark any outcries from many people.

A party not standing any candidates, if done presumably for tactical reasons, is little different to voters who may vote tactically, in order to not get the wrong MP elected in their constituencies, is it? The assumption here is that they wish to get a better potential for Labour to be elected and see that the public would be more inclined to vote for Labour, if they don't have a Communist Party candidate as a voting option.

Do you know anything else that would seem inappropriate to you Op, otherwise this just seems like something that party is freely able to decide. As another poster stated, Labour is likely to field candidates in every constituency, so it would mean that the CP won't have any candidates.

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

I'm not standing at the next election in opposition to the Monster Raving Loony Party - in fact, against any of them - but this wouldn't spark any outcries from many people.

A party not standing any candidates, if done presumably for tactical reasons, is little different to voters who may vote tactically, in order to not get the wrong MP elected in their constituencies, is it? The assumption here is that they wish to get a better potential for Labour to be elected and see that the public would be more inclined to vote for Labour, if they don't have a Communist Party candidate as a voting option.

Do you know anything else that would seem inappropriate to you Op, otherwise this just seems like something that party is freely able to decide. As another poster stated, Labour is likely to field candidates in every constituency, so it would mean that the CP won't have any candidates. "

We live in an Age of Left Wing Bias !

That was my Point !!!

Central

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

Do you know anything else that would seem inappropriate to you Op, otherwise this just seems like something that party is freely able to decide. As another poster stated, Labour is likely to field candidates in every constituency, so it would mean that the CP won't have any candidates. We live in an Age of Left Wing Bias !

That was my Point !!!"

It may have been easier just to state that

As for left wing bias, that's probably a topic for a different thread, though bias is seen in many directions by different people. The media in the USA and the UK has a heavy leaning towards the right, for example, even if some disagree with that viewpoint.

in Lancashire

I do consider Comunism as bad as Facism !"

Britain first are the BNP..

I told you that yet you still try to make the ridiculous comparison and to attempt to give validity to your op you drag in Stalin and Hitler..

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

Do you know anything else that would seem inappropriate to you Op, otherwise this just seems like something that party is freely able to decide. As another poster stated, Labour is likely to field candidates in every constituency, so it would mean that the CP won't have any candidates. We live in an Age of Left Wing Bias !

That was my Point !!!

It may have been easier just to state that

As for left wing bias, that's probably a topic for a different thread, though bias is seen in many directions by different people. The media in the USA and the UK has a heavy leaning towards the right, for example, even if some disagree with that viewpoint."

Yes I Agrree with you I went Round the houses to much !

Fair Critism !

Britain first are the BNP..

I told you that yet you still try to make the ridiculous comparison and to attempt to give validity to your op you drag in Stalin and Hitler..

"

Is this Clear then ?

I consider the BNP and the Communist Party both Despicable , but that's only my oppinion ! I Aggree BF is the Same as BNP like I'd say Socialist Workers Party , Anaricsts the same as Communists !!

Hope that's Clear Now !

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so again.... was it okay when UKIP (the party you said you have voted for in the past) did it in the 2017 uk general election when to decided not to put up candidates against openly sitting eurosceptic conservative mp's....

because i must have missed your answer to that in all your talk of double standards.......

its basically a form of tactical voting to keep a party that you want out... i don't really have an issue with it whether that is implied informally or said out openly..

"so again.... was it okay when UKIP (the party you said you have voted for in the past) did it in the 2017 uk general election when to decided not to put up candidates against openly sitting eurosceptic conservative mp's....

because i must have missed your answer to that in all your talk of double standards.......

its basically a form of tactical voting to keep a party that you want out... i don't really have an issue with it whether that is implied informally or said out openly.."

I don't consider UKIP the same as BNP as I don't condenser the Greens as bad as the Comunists .

Ps I don't always agree with you but your arguments are usually constructive and thought out , but we'll have to agree to disagree here .

"so again.... was it okay when UKIP (the party you said you have voted for in the past) did it in the 2017 uk general election when to decided not to put up candidates against openly sitting eurosceptic conservative mp's....

its basically a form of tactical voting to keep a party that you want out... i don't really have an issue with it whether that is implied informally or said out openly.."

ps Yes I did think it was ok .

And I don't think the Communists have done anything wrong .

But I still think there would have been a huge anti Tory Furore if it had been them and the BF / BNP .

So I still don't realise why thier isn't a Furore against Labour.

Maybe I'm alone in thinking the Comunists and BNP are as Bad as each other ?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"We live in an Age of Left Wing Bias !

That was my Point !!!"

Really?

Remind me how many weeks it has been since virtually every paper in the country was carrying banner headlines claiming that Mr Corbyn was a traitor who was recruited by the Czechs in the 80's and passed secrets to them? How many weeks before that to the previous smear story? And how far back would you have to go to find a month free of a smear story?

That is not my idea of left wing bias, in fact I would say it is exactly the opposite.

Central

That was my Point !!!

Really?

Remind me how many weeks it has been since virtually every paper in the country was carrying banner headlines claiming that Mr Corbyn was a traitor who was recruited by the Czechs in the 80's and passed secrets to them? How many weeks before that to the previous smear story? And how far back would you have to go to find a month free of a smear story?

That is not my idea of left wing bias, in fact I would say it is exactly the opposite."

When Corbyn was elected, the smearing was non-stop almost until the last general election, from the majority of the media: and it has continued again, such as the traitor etc stories. The UK media, like the US media, is predominantly biased towards the right wing parties.

But people view through their own filters, with confirmation bias highly apparent.

so what about the part where the bnp didn't contest any seat where ukip were standing for election, told their voters to vote for ukip instead and farage said he was proud to have the racists from the bnp as ukip supporters and voters for the last three elections? double standards on your part there OP IF your train of thought is to be followed

"so what about the part where the bnp didn't contest any seat where ukip were standing for election, told their voters to vote for ukip instead and farage said he was proud to have the racists from the bnp as ukip supporters and voters for the last three elections? double standards on your part there OP IF your train of thought is to be followed"
I wasn't aware of this , and find it hard to believe , As he banned former members of the BNP from joining UKIP ( wich I now agree is finished ) if I'm wrong and he did , my view of him has changed forever !

What exactly did he say and who to ?

Genuinely interested ?

That was my Point !!!

Really?

That is not my idea of left wing bias, in fact I would say it is exactly the opposite."

fair Point I should have said TV , Celebrity's reven this forum .

But I agree the majority of the Press are anti Labour .

Lucky they have the BBC !

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"fair Point I should have said TV , Celebrity's reven this forum .

But I agree the majority of the Press are anti Labour .

Lucky they have the BBC !"

There have been a number of independent studies of BBC political and news coverage Labour since JC became leader and they all agree that some 80 to 90% of all stories have been negative. Fact is the reason you notice all the 'celebrities' supporting Mr Corbyn is because they are the only ones speaking 'truth to power' when it comes to how far the Tories have drifted to the right and how the media in general are engaged in what is now a mass disinformation campaign designed to undermine any opposition to our governments extreme right wing dystopian agenda of turning the UK into an unregulated capitalist oligarchy.

"so what about the part where the bnp didn't contest any seat where ukip were standing for election, told their voters to vote for ukip instead and farage said he was proud to have the racists from the bnp as ukip supporters and voters for the last three elections? double standards on your part there OP IF your train of thought is to be followed I wasn't aware of this , and find it hard to believe , As he banned former members of the BNP from joining UKIP ( wich I now agree is finished ) if I'm wrong and he did , my view of him has changed forever !

Genuinely interested ?

"

just google farage bnp

"so what about the part where the bnp didn't contest any seat where ukip were standing for election, told their voters to vote for ukip instead and farage said he was proud to have the racists from the bnp as ukip supporters and voters for the last three elections? double standards on your part there OP IF your train of thought is to be followed I wasn't aware of this , and find it hard to believe , As he banned former members of the BNP from joining UKIP ( wich I now agree is finished ) if I'm wrong and he did , my view of him has changed forever !

Genuinely interested ?

just google farage bnp"

I will , thank you .

Genuinely interested ?

just google farage bnp I will , thank you ."

yes I've just read it from 2014 , I think I'd heard that but tbh I'd forgotten .

I think he means he was giving a platform to non racists who voted BNP out of Desperation .

BUT I won't lie !

I would have Severe Doubts about voting for him NOW .

Perhaps I'm Wrong with this Thread ?

We all live and learn or should do !

Genuinely interested ?

just google farage bnp I will , thank you . yes I've just read it from 2014 , I think I'd heard that but tbh I'd forgotten .

I think he means he was giving a platform to non racists who voted BNP out of Desperation .

BUT I won't lie !

We all live and learn or should do !"

Your a rare thing in this forum Mr suit

Genuinely interested ?

just google farage bnp I will , thank you . yes I've just read it from 2014 , I think I'd heard that but tbh I'd forgotten .

BUT I won't lie !

We all live and learn or should do ! Your a rare thing in this forum Mr suit "

Ta !

As long as I never become normal lol .

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'.. "

There are however no para military Unionists in Northern Ireland if you are referring to the the Unionist party and no one else in Northern Ireland who supports the union would be prepared to accept any form of para military activity . The activities to which you appear to refer are associated with drug dealing and control of territories which has nothing to do with politics . The same applies to either side of the sectarian divide . Para military activity is only a cover for criminal activity.

in Lancashire

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'.. There are however no para military Unionists in Northern Ireland if you are referring to the the Unionist party and no one else in Northern Ireland who supports the union would be prepared to accept any form of para military activity . The activities to which you appear to refer are associated with drug dealing and control of territories which has nothing to do with politics . The same applies to either side of the sectarian divide . Para military activity is only a cover for criminal activity. "

Pat if you think that some have changed their spots then you are naive, the links between Bf and Ulster unionists are well founded..

i know the issue's mate, i did 2 tours there so yes whilst there is at present just the splinter republican's who are committing murder if you think for a second that some in the unionist community who were engaged and served time for terrorist activities have left themselves without the means to protect themselves if the peace process collapses fully then sorry fella it's beyond naive..

in Lancashire

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'.. There are however no para military Unionists in Northern Ireland if you are referring to the the Unionist party and no one else in Northern Ireland who supports the union would be prepared to accept any form of para military activity . The activities to which you appear to refer are associated with drug dealing and control of territories which has nothing to do with politics . The same applies to either side of the sectarian divide . Para military activity is only a cover for criminal activity. "

look at the 2015 report commissioned for the Secretary of State for NI which states that all the paramilitary groups are still in existence, it does state that the leaders are committed to the peace process but that there has been recruitment to the different groups..

to link the modern day Cp to Stalin's murderous actions is to use the logic of assuming the new GP is like Harold Shipman as they are both called 'Doctors'.. There are however no para military Unionists in Northern Ireland if you are referring to the the Unionist party and no one else in Northern Ireland who supports the union would be prepared to accept any form of para military activity . The activities to which you appear to refer are associated with drug dealing and control of territories which has nothing to do with politics . The same applies to either side of the sectarian divide . Para military activity is only a cover for criminal activity.

Pat if you think that some have changed their spots then you are naive, the links between Bf and Ulster unionists are well founded..

i know the issue's mate, i did 2 tours there so yes whilst there is at present just the splinter republican's who are committing murder if you think for a second that some in the unionist community who were engaged and served time for terrorist activities have left themselves without the means to protect themselves if the peace process collapses fully then sorry fella it's beyond naive..

"

Thank you. I am quite happy to be regarded as naive . My opinion is based on having a house there and having first hand experience of the troubles . If naive is the price to be paid for having an opinion so be it .

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

Maybe hardly anyone really gives a toss about it.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Yes I certainly am !

Your thoughts ?

Have the New Communist Party ever put candidates up for a General Election?

I thought their policy was always to support Labour?"

NCP policy is to support labour as a rope supports a hanged man.......

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I am saying that it's getting a lot less attention than if it had been Britains first supporting the Tories !"

and getting even less attention is the huge donations by russian oligarks to the tory party now i wonder why thats had no mention in the mail or express

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Maybe I am naive but did the Labour Party specifically ask the CP not to field candidates or did the CP just decide this?

Surely that makes a big difference?

» Add a new message to this topic