FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russia Today

Russia Today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Labour MPs will no longer be appearing on Russia Today. I wonder if Mr Salmond is going to give up his show? And if other MPs will stop appearing on the network.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Labour MPs will no longer be appearing on Russia Today. I wonder if Mr Salmond is going to give up his show? And if other MPs will stop appearing on the network. "

Why should Mr Salmond give up his show?

Is he an MP?

I don't get the logic of censorship on another note if I hear that liberal Wally once more going on about whiteness and old people I say I'll scream

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Labour MPs will no longer be appearing on Russia Today. I wonder if Mr Salmond is going to give up his show? And if other MPs will stop appearing on the network.

Is he an MP?"

Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme.

"Labour MPs will no longer be appearing on Russia Today. I wonder if Mr Salmond is going to give up his show? And if other MPs will stop appearing on the network.

Is he an MP?

Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme. "

He got chucked out of Labour

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme. "

George Galloway is a traitor. He has given aid to an enemy and has publicly told members of Her Majesties Armed Forces to mutiny which is Incitement to Disaffection contrary to the Treason Act.

By *inkyHnSCouple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 11/03/18 19:14:11]

The Council of Elrond

Alex Salmond is a private citizen so why should he give up his show ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i never know if you know the way a channel is slanted why you would want anything to do with that channel anyway.......

in the US for example RT have had to in media register themselves as "acting on behalf of a foreign agent"....

for a laugh i decided to flick onto it the over night to see how far up the running order the spy story was (spoiler... nearer the bottom than the top!) but there was a bloke from the DUP being interviewed.. and i was thinking "why on earth!!!"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Alex Salmond is a private citizen so why should he give up his show ?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2y5tyZTqU

still makes me giggle....

Cambridge

Is he an MP?

Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme. "

I didn't know he had a show on there too. I suppose for him it's a step up from getting mixed up in Saddam Hussein's oil!

I don't know why any British citizen would want anything to do with that network.

Cambridge

"

Alex Salmond is a private citizen so why should he give up his show ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2y5tyZTqU

still makes me giggle.... "

An SNP big wig losing to the conservatives must have been a very difficult night for some posters on here. I'm sure they cried into their English made Irn Bru and Scotch (English owned) that night!

"Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme.

George Galloway is a traitor. He has given aid to an enemy and has publicly told members of Her Majesties Armed Forces to mutiny which is Incitement to Disaffection contrary to the Treason Act."

Didn't you suggest murdering government ministers and Tory politicians recently? I can't find the thread so I'm guessing it was removed.

You're as bad as George Galloway.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Labour MPs will no longer be appearing on Russia Today. I wonder if Mr Salmond is going to give up his show? And if other MPs will stop appearing on the network. "
He is not in the labour party he is part of the Scottish national front lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme.

George Galloway is a traitor. He has given aid to an enemy and has publicly told members of Her Majesties Armed Forces to mutiny which is Incitement to Disaffection contrary to the Treason Act."

Yes he is a traitor

Cannock

Is he an MP?

Former Labour MP George Galloway also has his own show on RT. I sometimes watch George Galloway's show on there and it's a good and very informative programme.

He got chucked out of Labour"

Chucked out of Labour by the war criminal Tony Bliar! Not a nice choice to make but if i had to trust one or the other I'd pick Galloway over Blair anyday.

Cannock

Is he an MP?

He got chucked out of Labour"

Got chucked out by Bliar, then went one step better, formed his own party called RESPECT and got elected as a RESPECT MP. As a RESPECT MP, Galloway would sit on the back benches alongside his far left bosom buddies Corbyn and McDonnel.

Cannock

Seems you jumped the gun with this story OP. It's reported in today's papers that shadow chancellor John McDonnel called for Labour MP's to boycott the news network but was then later slapped down by Corbyn. A Labour spokesman said the issue is now under review.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Personally I'd rather watch RT, Al Jazeera and teleSUR and make up my own mind than be force fed the biased propaganda of the BBC and the UK press that only seeks to brainwash the population with it's 'Establishment' agenda.

If you want an antidote to the crap we are fed read 'Exposing Lies of the Empire' by Andre Vitchek.

Cambridge

Seems you jumped the gun with this story OP. It's reported in today's papers that shadow chancellor John McDonnel called for Labour MP's to boycott the news network but was then later slapped down by Corbyn. A Labour spokesman said the issue is now under review. "

So who jumped the gun then? Me or Mr McDonnell?

The Council of Elrond

Seems you jumped the gun with this story OP. It's reported in today's papers that shadow chancellor John McDonnel called for Labour MP's to boycott the news network but was then later slapped down by Corbyn. A Labour spokesman said the issue is now under review.

So who jumped the gun then? Me or Mr McDonnell? "

You did

As its your thread lol

Cannock

You did

As its your thread lol"

Cambridge

You did

As its your thread lol

"

But I posted it when it was reported. The fact that Corbyn is now reviewing it doesn't change the story, it is just a continuation of that story.

I love RT there's so many great shows that are really really informative on the kinda stuff you just don't get from the mainstream.

Thom Hartman show, redacted tonight, max keiser..

Then there's crosstalk which is really good as well.

Is there some slant, yea sure, but no more than everybody else in my opinion.

They've got a market there wanting to appeal to just like CNN or the BBC

The Council of Elrond

You did

As its your thread lol

But I posted it when it was reported. The fact that Corbyn is now reviewing it doesn't change the story, it is just a continuation of that story."

But you jumped the gun lol

So is Labour boycotting RT ?

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 12/03/18 13:05:05]

Cambridge

You did

As its your thread lol

But I posted it when it was reported. The fact that Corbyn is now reviewing it doesn't change the story, it is just a continuation of that story.

So is Labour boycotting RT ?"

As far as I am aware they are. Which Labour MP has appeared since either the announcement or my post?

The Council of Elrond

You did

As its your thread lol

As far as I am aware they are. Which Labour MP has appeared since either the announcement or my post?"

As far as you are aware eh lol

So they are not under review ?

Cambridge

You did

As its your thread lol

As far as I am aware they are. Which Labour MP has appeared since either the announcement or my post?

So they are not under review ?"

Who has been on?

The Council of Elrond

You did

As its your thread lol

Who has been on?"

Double standards

So i have to answer you but you fail to answer mine

I will wait thanks

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 12/03/18 13:46:35]

Cambridge

You did

As its your thread lol

Who has been on?

Double standards

So i have to answer you but you fail to answer mine

I will wait thanks"

I asked first! You ignored my question, asked one of your own, and now demand that I answer yours first? Nah, you can get stuffed. Any other poster I would give the benefit of the doubt and expect that they would answer the question, but your credibility on here is ZERO. No one has any faith that you will answer any questions on here. Your track record is appalling.

"I love RT there's so many great shows that are really really informative on the kinda stuff you just don't get from the mainstream.

Thom Hartman show, redacted tonight, max keiser..

Then there's crosstalk which is really good as well.

Is there some slant, yea sure, but no more than everybody else in my opinion.

They've got a market there wanting to appeal to just like CNN or the BBC"

Going underground with aftin ratansi? Is good

» Add a new message to this topic