FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Blaming the Jews

Blaming the Jews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

There are a lot of Putin fans on here. What do those fans think of Putin's latest suggestion that it might have been Jews who are responsible for the Russian interference in the US elections?

"Maybe they're not even Russians," he said. "Maybe they're Ukrainians, Tatars, Jews, just with Russian citizenship. Even that needs to be checked."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/putin-comment-jews-russian-minorities/index.html

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

We all know that the extreme right blame the Jews for everything. But didn't Stalin and the Soviet Union do the same...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He never singeled out the jews just included them

moston

"He never singeled out the jews just included them "

Actually he (and his successor) did. Being Jewish was was seen as being subversive as Jews first loyalty was to their religion rather than the party and state.

Blame the Jews !!!! Cracks me up they get blamed for everything.

Most persectuted people ever and why ??

moston

"Blame the Jews !!!! Cracks me up they get blamed for everything.

Most persectuted people ever and why ?? "

They killed Jesus...

"There are a lot of Putin fans on here. What do those fans think of Putin's latest suggestion that it might have been Jews who are responsible for the Russian interference in the US elections?

"Maybe they're not even Russians," he said. "Maybe they're Ukrainians, Tatars, Jews, just with Russian citizenship. Even that needs to be checked."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/putin-comment-jews-russian-minorities/index.html"

Putin fan no.

But he is a strong leader, imagine if Britain had a strong leader

wonder if Margaret Hilda Thatcher can be reincarnated

moston

"imagine if Britain had a strong leader

wonder if Margaret Hilda Thatcher can be reincarnated "

Ah yes the woman who was so strong that as soon as she woke up to the fact that PIRA was targeting her ordered secret talks to be started immediately with the Republicans and then went in front of the cameras to give her version of Churchill's 'We will never surrender speech'.

"imagine if Britain had a strong leader

wonder if Margaret Hilda Thatcher can be reincarnated

Ah yes the woman who was so strong that as soon as she woke up to the fact that PIRA was targeting her ordered secret talks to be started immediately with the Republicans and then went in front of the cameras to give her version of Churchill's 'We will never surrender speech'. "

you think May is running a good show?

you enjoy her stuttering speech yesterday afternoon?

moston

"you think May is running a good show?

you enjoy her stuttering speech yesterday afternoon?"

No, but your idea of replacing her with another Thatcher is just as bad. Remember we are where we are today due to Thatcherism and Reaganomics.

"you think May is running a good show?

you enjoy her stuttering speech yesterday afternoon?

No, but your idea of replacing her with another Thatcher is just as bad. Remember we are where we are today due to Thatcherism and Reaganomics."

Perhaps it was a bad example, but cant deny she was a strong leader.

I was an apprentice at the time of the miners strikes and it was a difficult time for all. Many miners found a new life offshore on the rigs and never had a good word for her

but all in all we need a strong PM and that is one thing we haven't had for decades

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We all know that the extreme right blame the Jews for everything. But didn't Stalin and the Soviet Union do the same..."

And Jeremy Corbyn. Yes the extreme right...... Oh wait a minute.

Cambridge

"We all know that the extreme right blame the Jews for everything. But didn't Stalin and the Soviet Union do the same...

And Jeremy Corbyn. Yes the extreme right...... Oh wait a minute. "

Can you give us a quote of when Jeremy Corbyn blamed the Jews for something?

"We all know that the extreme right blame the Jews for everything. But didn't Stalin and the Soviet Union do the same...

And Jeremy Corbyn. Yes the extreme right...... Oh wait a minute. "

Like I've said before ,Extreme Right/Extreme Left both as bad !

We are very luck Hitler invaded Russia , imagine if he hadn't ?

Can you give us a quote of when Jeremy Corbyn blamed the Jews for something? "

he is anti Israeli , most people see that as anti Jewish !

moston

"he is anti Israeli , most people see that as anti Jewish !"

I am anti Israel, I see little or no difference between the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gaza Strip or the actions of the Israeli Defence Force that casually disposes Palestinians on their governments orders and the conduct of the Nazi's prior to the formulation of the 'final solution'. But this does not make me anti Jew in fact I have yet to meet a Jew I did not like (both secular and orthodox), and I know and have known many Jews.

"he is anti Israeli , most people see that as anti Jewish !

I am anti Israel, I see little or no difference between the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gaza Strip or the actions of the Israeli Defence Force that casually disposes Palestinians on their governments orders and the conduct of the Nazi's prior to the formulation of the 'final solution'. But this does not make me anti Jew in fact I have yet to meet a Jew I did not like (both secular and orthodox), and I know and have known many Jews. "

What does anti Israel mean !!!

Not that I agree with the way their country was set up, but would you deny the Jewish people a country.

moston

"What does anti Israel mean !!!

Not that I agree with the way their country was set up, but would you deny the Jewish people a country."

No I would not deny the Jewish people a county, but the Israeli state is (in my opinion) worse than the Nazi state, because they are now persecuting the Palestinian Arabs in virtually the same way as the Nazis persecuted the Jews in the late 30's.

I also find it more than offensive that somehow although the Israeli states open violations of the human rights of Palestinian Arabs are known throughout the world many equate being anti Israel as being anti Jew!

So my question is: Does that make the Jews all round the world who are openly critical of, and anti Israel, anti themselves?

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Putin just seems to be a master at stiring the pot, I guess by insinuating that various groups of minorities may or may not have meddled in elections etc he causes a smokescreen. Any of us only know what we read in the papers and those that know more wouldn't be in the habit of commenting in online forums.

I have read somewhere that anti semitism is on the rise all over europe which is of a concern.

"What does anti Israel mean !!!

Not that I agree with the way their country was set up, but would you deny the Jewish people a country.

No I would not deny the Jewish people a county, but the Israeli state is (in my opinion) worse than the Nazi state, because they are now persecuting the Palestinian Arabs in virtually the same way as the Nazis persecuted the Jews in the late 30's.

I also find it more than offensive that somehow although the Israeli states open violations of the human rights of Palestinian Arabs are known throughout the world many equate being anti Israel as being anti Jew!

So my question is: Does that make the Jews all round the world who are openly critical of, and anti Israel, anti themselves?"

I dont know if Jews around the world are anti Israel I believe a lot are anti persecution of the palestinians.

So no not anti themselves.

I am anti Israel, I see little or no difference between the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gaza Strip or the actions of the Israeli Defence Force that casually disposes Palestinians on their governments orders and the conduct of the Nazi's prior to the formulation of the 'final solution'. But this does not make me anti Jew in fact I have yet to meet a Jew I did not like (both secular and orthodox), and I know and have known many Jews.

What does anti Israel mean !!!

Not that I agree with the way their country was set up, but would you deny the Jewish people a country."

Anti Israel is generally a term thrown around by:

A.) Hard right Jewish nationalists/zealots who want to censor any criticism of their nation. You know, cause they can't suck it up like everyone else does.

B.) Pro-Israel politicians (mainly American ones) who usually have links to arms dealers or manufacturers and like to have an aggressive anti-middle eastern bulldog to help create instability so they can profit or hold their seat due to aligning rhetorically.

C.) People who conflate the nation of Israel with the individuals making up the ethno-religious group of Jews.

In short you can take issue with Israel as a nation, and even Israelis as individuals based on their politics, without being anti-semetic.

moston

"Anti Israel is generally a term thrown around by:

A.) Hard right Jewish nationalists/zealots who want to censor any criticism of their nation. You know, cause they can't suck it up like everyone else does.

B.) Pro-Israel politicians (mainly American ones) who usually have links to arms dealers or manufacturers and like to have an aggressive anti-middle eastern bulldog to help create instability so they can profit or hold their seat due to aligning rhetorically.

C.) People who conflate the nation of Israel with the individuals making up the ethno-religious group of Jews.

In short you can take issue with Israel as a nation, and even Israelis as individuals based on their politics, without being anti-semetic."

Nice post.

Who doesn't love Putin, a man's man, takes no shit off anybody, willing to do the stuff that this so called mamby Pamby Tory party won't, he's looking after Russians interests and the Russians fucking love him for it unlike every western leader going who goes against every wish of they're voters and are pretty much hated by they're electorate.

moston

"Who doesn't love Putin, a man's man, takes no shit off anybody, willing to do the stuff that this so called mamby Pamby Tory party won't, he's looking after Russians interests and the Russians fucking love him for it unlike every western leader going who goes against every wish of they're voters and are pretty much hated by they're electorate.

"

You do know he is the richest man in the world and his nickname in Russia is The Tsar?

the Russian government are wired completely different to anyone else. they have link with far right extremist groups, fund Neo nazi groups in Russia, theres guerrilla groups that get trained in combat situations in the forests. the Russian government sent their own people to gulags, persecute their own people for speaking out against the system. all in all, Russian politics is mental. in the old Soviet Union/ eastern block countries under Communism they used to show pro communist propaganda cartoons on tv as means of brainwashing the next generation...

I am anti Israel, I see little or no difference between the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gaza Strip or the actions of the Israeli Defence Force that casually disposes Palestinians on their governments orders and the conduct of the Nazi's prior to the formulation of the 'final solution'. But this does not make me anti Jew in fact I have yet to meet a Jew I did not like (both secular and orthodox), and I know and have known many Jews. "

Tottally Agree !

Was just pointing out how many people see it , hence why people think Corbyn is anti Jewish !

"Who doesn't love Putin, a man's man, takes no shit off anybody, willing to do the stuff that this so called mamby Pamby Tory party won't, he's looking after Russians interests and the Russians fucking love him for it unlike every western leader going who goes against every wish of they're voters and are pretty much hated by they're electorate.

You do know he is the richest man in the world and his nickname in Russia is The Tsar?"

Better him than that cunt Jeff bezos

Costa Blanca Spain...

Maybe a quick trawl through his posts on the anti semitic Palestine live Facebook group might help.

You know, the one he denied being a member of, then back tracked.

The one he denied ever posting on, then back tracked.

Not only is he an Anti Semite he's a blatant liar as well.

Interesting online short film from BBC giving people's from lots of countries, their views of Putin. To some, he's handsome, a saviour and a good leader, to others- guess from where- he's a devil.

I don't mind people being anti Israel, to be honest Israel acts deplorably at times but.... For fuck sake please let's not have this bullshit comparison between Palestine and Jewish polish ghettos nor let's go down the line of making out Palestine is like the honourable plucky resistance group.

The sad reality is the groups that run Palestine want the right to brutalise their own people instead of Israel doing it.

Whatever happens the average Joe in Palestine is not going to be any better off

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

They killed Jesus..."

It was the romans killed him

Costa Blanca Spain...

They killed Jesus...It was the romans killed him"

What did the Romans ever do for us?

Pesky Italians.

They killed Jesus...It was the romans killed him

Pesky Italians. "

Errr aqua ducts?.

Granted aqua ducts.

Roads?.

Of course bloody roads, roads go without saying.

Security!, you couldn't walk the streets round here after dark?.

Yea there's only the Romans could bring peace to this bloody place

Anyone fancy a pint??

"Fast Show" reference

Costa Blanca Spain...

Pesky Italians. .

Errr aqua ducts?.

Granted aqua ducts.

Roads?.

Yea there's only the Romans could bring peace to this bloody place "

With Biggus Dickus in charge of course.

Cambridge

I guess they couldn't find any quotes

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"But this does not make me anti Jew in fact I have yet to meet a Jew I did not like (both secular and orthodox), and I know and have known many Jews. "

Is this not just the anti-semites "I'm not racist but"

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"There are a lot of Putin fans on here. What do those fans think of Putin's latest suggestion that it might have been Jews who are responsible for the Russian interference in the US elections?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/putin-comment-jews-russian-minorities/index.html

Putin fan no.

No can do, you would have to rip up the dance floor and urinals I built on her grave.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

So

... whar happens at midnight ?

Costa Blanca Spain...

I guess they couldn't find any quotes "

With Corbyn you don't need quotes.

He is an anti semite and a fucking liar like his mate McDonnel...... FULL STOP.

Cambridge

I guess they couldn't find any quotes

With Corbyn you don't need quotes.

He is an anti semite and a fucking liar like his mate McDonnel...... FULL STOP."

So it should be really easy to find some evidence then?

moston

"I don't mind people being anti Israel, to be honest Israel acts deplorably at times but.... For fuck sake please let's not have this bullshit comparison between Palestine and Jewish polish ghettos nor let's go down the line of making out Palestine is like the honourable plucky resistance group.

The sad reality is the groups that run Palestine want the right to brutalise their own people instead of Israel doing it.

Whatever happens the average Joe in Palestine is not going to be any better off"

I think you need to read some history books and learn a little about the Jewish Ghetto Police and Jewish Council. Then come back and ell me how there are no parallels between the two places, what happens in them and what they were designed to do.

"But this does not make me anti Jew in fact I have yet to meet a Jew I did not like (both secular and orthodox), and I know and have known many Jews.

Is this not just the anti-semites "I'm not racist but""

I refuse to discriminate against anyone therefore I refuse to not point out obvious parallels because others may think that makes racist. However i would ask you how you can look at what the state of Israel does and not speak out? Are you that spineless? After all Israel are the architects of the Gaza strip and West Bank.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Most persectuted people ever and why ?? "

Muslims are tying on that I think.

West London

Putin fan no.

Yes. Just imagine not to worry about the rule of law or who your next Prime Minister would be

Muslims are tying on that I think."

No, they're really not. Do you have any proof of that ludicrous assumption?

West London

"

I don't like Putin. He's a corrupt bully. Just like Trump. I don't like Trump.

There's a them there

West London

"Anti Israel is generally a term thrown around by:

In short you can take issue with Israel as a nation, and even Israelis as individuals based on their politics, without being anti-semetic.

Nice post. "

Anti-Israel or anti-Zionist?

I think you mean the latter. I couldn't agree with the former.

I'm anti-Trump, anti-Putin and anti-Brexit. I'm not anti-American, anti-Russian or anti-British.

"So

... whar happens at midnight ?"

Were gonna let it all hang out

Pesky Italians. .

Errr aqua ducts?.

Granted aqua ducts.

Roads?.

Yea there's only the Romans could bring peace to this bloody place

With Biggus Dickus in charge of course. "

He'll need a sky remote obviously

I don't like Putin. He's a corrupt bully. Just like Trump. I don't like Trump.

There's a them there "

That's alright I don't like anyone, were all cunts who deserve what's coming to them.

» Add a new message to this topic