FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Football act repealed in Scotland

Football act repealed in Scotland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

So those iin Holyrood decided to repeal the football act with nothing in place to replace it with shame on every single one of them

Sorry I missed the part where James Kelly gives a concise and detailed explanation of what the Scottish Labour branch has prepared as an alternative to the Act ? Oh wait nothing!!!!

Now i know many of you would not know this but before the Rangers vs Celtic game there was a march that was very sectarian

What they have done today is said to every dickhead they will be allowed to sing sectarian songs again

It will make it very unsafe for kids to go to the football

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'll get my popcorn

The Council of Elrond

"I'll get my popcorn "

You do that and while your at it say bugger all on the issue lol

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Now i know many of you would not know this but before the Rangers vs Celtic game there was a march that was very sectarian"

Is that not evidence that the law wasn’t working?

Remember, the Act only arrived in 2012. There are other laws protecting us from criminal behaviour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the singing of sectarian songs of little concern compared to the violence that takes place....Did the act stop any of the fighting...em no. It was a mess of an act as various Sheriffs have said. It is time for grown up solutions...not tweets from ministers ....I speak as someone who has suffered an assault at a football match as well...Oh and surely i have set a record as i have only ever attended two games and was hospitalised after one of those

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Democracy eh?

Democracy is alive and kicking in Scotland.

The Council of Elrond

All missing the point

They have repealed the act with nothing to replace it with

That is piss poor they are giving these dickheads permission to go out this weekend and sing what they want

So if this goes tits up well its all and i mean all on Scottish Labour branch and James Kellys ass

"All missing the point

They have repealed the act with nothing to replace it with

That is piss poor they are giving these dickheads permission to go out this weekend and sing what they want

So if this goes tits up well its all and i mean all on Scottish Labour branch and James Kellys ass "

Opponents say the law treats football fans as "second class citizens", and is not needed as police and the courts already had sufficient powers to deal with offensive behaviour.

Aberdeenshire

"All missing the point"

No, you’re missing the point. The Act only came into place in 2012. There’s no /new/ legislation to take its place, but there is plenty of EXISTING legislation to deal with the problem.

Cambridge

"Democracy eh? "

It's a bigger isn't it.

I don't really give two hoots

games are for children

Grantham

The only people that wanted to keep the Act were the SNP. And as they introduced it, I would imagine that they didn't want to be seen as failures by agreeing to scrap it.

"

"

Just as well it was repealed because Flower of Scotland could be classed as offensive as it gloats of the victory of the Scots, led by Robert the Bruce, over England's Edward II.

"

Just as well it was repealed because Flower of Scotland could be classed as offensive as it gloats of the victory of the Scots, led by Robert the Bruce, over England's Edward II.

"

Excuse me, that is our national anthem your talking about

Cambridge

In their manifesto, Labour said the following:

"In a similar way, the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act showed theconsequence of rushing to a solution without fully understanding the problem.Scottish Labour believes that sectarianism still scars our country, but we willnot solve it by criminalising football fans in this way.

Scottish Labour will repeal the Act. We will tackle sectarianism througheducation and prevention, working with anti-sectarianism charities, churches,football authorities and fans to develop positive and practical evidence basedmeasures to stamp out sectarianism in Scotland once and for all."

Kinky, seeing as this was in the manifesto, do you agree that Labour have a mandate to do this?

The Council of Elrond

You honestly all saying its great to repeal an act with noting planned to replace it with ?

You wonder why these Yoon branch offices cannot get any near government in Scotland take a long hard look at today and tell me where you think its great to repeal an act with nothing in place to replace it with ?

And do not tell me they have not had months and months to come up with something to replace it with as that is aload of pish!!!

"stamp out sectarianism in Scotland once and for all

"

Best of luck with that!

Cambridge

"

You honestly all saying its great to repeal an act with noting planned to replace it with ?

You wonder why these Yoon branch offices cannot get any near government in Scotland take a long hard look at today and tell me where you think its great to repeal an act with nothing in place to replace it with ?

And do not tell me they have not had months and months to come up with something to replace it with as that is aload of pish!!!"

See the post above yours

"

And do not tell me they have not had months and months to come up with something to replace it with as that is aload of pish!!!"

Who's got the popcorn

Grantham

Just got to love those Scottish Greens

The Council of Elrond

No answers to my questions

Cambridge

"No answers to my questions "

Your opening post doesn't contain a question!

Opponents say the law treats football fans as "second class citizens", and is not needed as police and the courts already had sufficient powers to deal with offensive behaviour.

Aberdeenshire

"You honestly all saying its great to repeal an act with noting planned to replace it with ?"

Since you keep repeating yourself, I’ll do the same.

It doesn’t matter if there’s no /new/ legislation to replace an ineffective Act when there is plenty of EXISTING legislation to deal with criminal behaviour at football matches.

Cambridge

See above for the answer

The Council of Elrond

"You honestly all saying its great to repeal an act with noting planned to replace it with ?

It doesn’t matter if there’s no /new/ legislation to replace an ineffective Act when there is plenty of EXISTING legislation to deal with criminal behaviour at football matches."

Ok what laws ? Thats should be fun

"You honestly all saying its great to repeal an act with noting planned to replace it with ?

It doesn’t matter if there’s no /new/ legislation to replace an ineffective Act when there is plenty of EXISTING legislation to deal with criminal behaviour at football matches.

Ok what laws ? Thats should be fun"

You've conveniently forgot to answer CLCC's question...

"

hasn't someone already said that the law is not needed as it is covered by other existing laws.

And apparently it wasn't very good in the first place.

Just as a matter of interest how many people have been sentenced/fined etc for singing anti sectarian songs since 2012 since it was introduced.

The Council of Elrond

What existing laws ?

Aberdeenshire

"OK what laws ? Thats should be fun"

- Common law Breach of the Peace.

- The Criminal Justice & Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010, Section 38, which creates an offence to act in a threatening or abusive manner.

- The Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2003, section 74, creates an aggravation for any other offence if it involves religious prejudice.

- The Police, Public Order and Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2006 allows the creation of football banning orders for ANY offence linked to attendance at a football match.

Fun enough for you?

"OK what laws ? Thats should be fun

- Common law Breach of the Peace.

- The Criminal Justice & Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010, Section 38, which creates an offence to act in a threatening or abusive manner.

- The Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2003, section 74, creates an aggravation for any other offence if it involves religious prejudice.

- The Police, Public Order and Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2006 allows the creation of football banning orders for ANY offence linked to attendance at a football match.

Fun enough for you?"

Them ones

Why was this revoked law introduced if the ones that are still there were working? That's not a rhetorical question, btw.

As, if the retracted one was working, why do I see on a certain media page, adverts for a group to march the streets before and after a recent soccer game?

Aberdeenshire

"Why was this revoked law introduced if the ones that are still there were working? That's not a rhetorical question, btw.["

Because the SNP needed to look like they were tackling the problem while reducing a Police force which already had insufficient resources to deal with the issue.

The Council of Elrond

LMao oh how you must love being telt from your masters

Ok breach of peace under common law they need consent from the people first off

Common law ( to cause harm, loss or damage to others)

So you cant be done for offensive Behaviour lol

Know your laws dont be daft and let the police walk over you

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

It didn't and won't make a blind bit of difference. Celtic and Rangers have been singing their bigoted bile for decades before and while the bill was introduced and will continue for decades to come

The clubs themselves do nothing to tackle the problem as they thrive on the bigoted blind faith following

Anyone getting themselves upset about this is quite frankly looking for something to moan about

Aberdeenshire

"Ok breach of peace under common law they need consent from the people first off"
You don’t understand what ‘policing by consent’ means. Police Scotland has the consent of the general public to enforce the law. Consent is not a case by case basis.

"So you cant be done for offensive Behaviour lol"
I suggest you read the law before you try testing that theory.

"Know your laws dont be daft and let the police walk over you"
I do know the laws. I just told you them.

It’s interesting that you have so much faith in the act that has been repealed, but don’t believe in these ones...

The Council of Elrond

Again under Common Law they need your consent

What contract did you sign out of interest? Lmao

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ok what laws ? Thats should be fun"

Once again your too arrogant, biased and lacking any objective outlook lest you would have made yourself aware of your own still present legislation before going off on another myopic ramble..

Kinky.. Know your laws..

Aberdeenshire

"Again under Common Law they need your consent

What contract did you sign out of interest? Lmao "

Go away and read up on what ‘policing by consent’ means. It does not just refer to common law, it refers to the application of all criminal law.

The Council of Elrond

"Again under Common Law they need your consent

What contract did you sign out of interest? Lmao

Go away and read up on what ‘policing by consent’ means. It does not just refer to common law, it refers to the application of all criminal law."

Nope

What contract did you sign ?

Cambridge

You've conveniently forgot to answer CLCC's question..."

You still haven't answered my question kinky.

The Council of Elrond

You still haven't answered my question kinky."

They have no mandate they aint in government in Scotland answered there you go

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooh... kinkys back....

judging by the rest we have all had over the last few days, i am guessing that was a 48/72 hr "illness" you have had.....

anyway as we said the last time you brought this up....

The Edinburgh High Court said the act was not fit for purpose....

CPS Scotland said it wasn't fit for purpose.....

Police Scotland said it wasn't fit for purpose.... AND the said everything in the act was covered under other acts anyway....

so as i asked you like time and you never answered.....

"at what point do all the profession bodies in scotland get a say?, since they are the once who have to try an apply it?"

Lol there are laws in place without this useless act, it was rushed through and a waste of time

Cambridge

You still haven't answered my question kinky.

They have no mandate they aint in government in Scotland answered there you go "

If they got enough politicians to pass the law, then they got a mandate.

The Council of Elrond

Again under Common Law you need consent

So tell me all of you what contract did you sign ?

You really don't understand how the law works do you, it's sad that people like you are just looking for a fight

Cambridge

"Again under Common Law you need consent

"

you have no idea what "common law" or what "policing by consent" means!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"oooh... kinkys back....

judging by the rest we have all had over the last few days, i am guessing that was a 48/72 hr "illness" you have had.....

anyway as we said the last time you brought this up....

Police Scotland said it wasn't fit for purpose.... AND the said everything in the act was covered under other acts anyway....

so as i asked you like time and you never answered.....

"at what point do all the profession bodies in scotland get a say?, since they are the once who have to try an apply it?" "

in fact... can i add one more body who said it wasn't "fit for purpose"

the scottish parliament's own cross-party judiciary committee were advising that the act be scrapped......

I think the last paragrap is the important one...

Basically it was set out in 9 principles when the Police were set up in Britain. It is saying that the Police are there as servants to the people rather than the state, and it is the people of Britain who allow the Police to perform their duties rather than the state dictating that the people will be Policed regardless of their wishes.

The principles are set out below.

The principles which were set out in the ‘General Instructions’ that were issued to every new police officer from 1829 were:

To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.To recognise always that the power of the police to fulfil their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behaviour and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect.To recognise always that to secure and maintain the respect and approval of the public means also the securing of the willing co-operation of the public in the task of securing observance of laws.To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.To seek and preserve public favour, not by pandering to public opinion; but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humour; and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.To use physical force only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient to obtain public co-operation to an extent necessary to secure observance of law or to restore order, and to use only the minimum degree of physical force which is necessary on any particular occasion for achieving a police objective.To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.To recognise always the need for strict adherence to police-executive functions, and to refrain from even seeming to usurp the powers of the judiciary of avenging individuals or the State, and of authoritatively judging guilt and punishing the guilty.To recognise always that the test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, and not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with them.

Essentially, as explained by the notable police historian Charles Reith in his ‘New Study of Police History’ in 1956, it was a philosophy of policing ‘unique in history and throughout the world because it derived not from fear but almost exclusively from public co-operation with the police, induced by them designedly by behaviour which secures and maintains for them the approval, respect and affection of the public’.

It should be noted that it refers to the power of the police coming from the common consent of the public, as opposed to the power of the state. It does not mean the consent of an individual. No individual can chose to withdraw his or her consent from the police, or from a law.

The Council of Elrond

you have no idea what "common law" or what "policing by consent" means!!! "

To be arrested under Common Law you need to have to have caused harm, loss or damage to others correct ?

The police cannot walk up to someone and demand their name and id lol

So again what contract did you all sign ?

You need challenge these thing and stop them from taking away your rights

Cambridge

To be arrested under Common Law you need to have to have caused harm, loss or damage to others correct ?

You need challenge these thing and stop them from taking away your rights "

You're gonna need a hard hat and a bigger shovel if you want to keep on digging!

The Council of Elrond

Interesting none if you have balls to answer

What contract did you all sign ?

You need challenge these thing and stop them from taking away your rights "

You watch to many common law videos on you tube mate

Are you acting on your oath today constable

Cmon kinky get real, yet again you have been presented with the truth and yet again your zealous tendencies are jumping to the fore

Cambridge

"Interesting none if you have balls to answer

What contract did you all sign ?"

Want me to provide a list of questions you don't have the balls to answer?

The Council of Elrond

What contract did you all sign ?

Want me to provide a list of questions you don't have the balls to answer? "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

What contract did you all sign ?"

me me, i will have a go..

is it the same type of consent form that people sign to say they give consent to the fire service effecting a rescue from a house fire where they are trapped on the first floor..

or where someone has collapsed in the street unconscious and needs to sign before the attending paramedics get to work to save their life..

is it, is it that type of form you mean Kinky..?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You really don't understand how the law works do you, it's sad that people like you are just looking for a fight "

48/72hr being "caged away" all that "pent up anger" and now looking to "lash out"....

the current laws would be useful in containing kinky.... let alone footy fans!!!!

has anyone suggested "counseling"?

The Council of Elrond

You need challenge these thing and stop them from taking away your rights

You watch to many common law videos on you tube mate

Are you acting on your oath today constable

Cmon kinky get real, yet again you have been presented with the truth and yet again your zealous tendencies are jumping to the fore"

Lmao ah right so i watch videos on youtube now

Didnt read up on this lol

So what contract did you sign to give away your rights ?

The Council of Elrond

So do people honestly believe on here that the police have right to demand your name and id if you have commited no crime ?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"You really don't understand how the law works do you, it's sad that people like you are just looking for a fight

48/72hr being "caged away" all that "pent up anger" and now looking to "lash out"....

the current laws would be useful in containing kinky.... let alone footy fans!!!!

has anyone suggested "counseling"?

"

Only if it’s an snp led council .

Cambridge

Kinky, are you opposed to 'tackling sectarianism through education and prevention?' How about 'working with anti-sectarianism charities, churches,football authorities and fans to develop positive and practical evidence based measures to stamp out sectarianism in scotland once and for all.'?

Are you against these things? Or do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue?

There are other laws to deal with these problems the thing is the police dont use them as we see and here every wk lots of secterian singing and violence on our streets ,things will never change until the police start enforcing the law and all orange and pro irish marches are banned

"Kinky, are you opposed to 'tackling sectarianism through education and prevention?' How about 'working with anti-sectarianism charities, churches,football authorities and fans to develop positive and practical evidence based measures to stamp out sectarianism in scotland once and for all.'?

Are you against these things? Or do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue? "

That would be quite hard when you have tories in scotland encouraging and welcoming bigots into their party ,i posted on here few wks ago about that and was called a bigot by yourself and others for highlighting it when infact i condemned all bigots but it seems a few took exception to me bringing the subject up

The Council of Elrond

"There are other laws to deal with these problems the thing is the police dont use them as we see and here every wk lots of secterian singing and violence on our streets ,things will never change until the police start enforcing the law and all orange and pro irish marches are banned "

Cambridge

"Kinky, are you opposed to 'tackling sectarianism through education and prevention?' How about 'working with anti-sectarianism charities, churches,football authorities and fans to develop positive and practical evidence based measures to stamp out sectarianism in scotland once and for all.'?

Are you against these things? Or do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue?

That would be quite hard when you have tories in scotland encouraging and welcoming bigots into their party ,i posted on here few wks ago about that and was called a bigot by yourself and others for highlighting it when infact i condemned all bigots but it seems a few took exception to me bringing the subject up "

That's the Labour party plan, not Tory

Thanks for playing!

That would be quite hard when you have tories in scotland encouraging and welcoming bigots into their party ,i posted on here few wks ago about that and was called a bigot by yourself and others for highlighting it when infact i condemned all bigots but it seems a few took exception to me bringing the subject up

Thanks for playing! "

As i thought nothing worthwhile to say

The Council of Elrond

Thanks for playing! "

Oh i must have missed James Kelly a member of the Labour party in Scotland

It was his motion to repeal the act

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

As i thought nothing worthwhile to say "

It was pretty worthwhile to point out you had mixed up the Labour party and the Tory party!

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

It was his motion to repeal the act "

Yeah, so are you against these things? Or do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue?

"

Excuse me, that is our national anthem your talking about"

ok by me just don't moan about the full version of God Save Our Queen !

The Council of Elrond

The act had the support of the people of Scotland the bigoted dickheads wanted it repealed

So what contract did you sign ?

Cambridge

"The act had the support of the people of Scotland the bigoted dickheads wanted it repealed

So what contract did you sign ?"

Then why did the people elect enough politicians from a party who said they would repeal the act, to allow them to repeal the act?

Thanks for playing!

It was pretty worthwhile to point out you had mixed up the Labour party and the Tory party! "

Dont think so

Correct me if I'm wrong , but I suspect both Clubs thrive on the sectarism !

If it wasn't thier I bet revenue and at tendencies would drop like a Stone !

I know Celtic / Rangers is a bit Extreme , but football fans in generally like Tribalism !

The Council of Elrond

"The act had the support of the people of Scotland the bigoted dickheads wanted it repealed

Then why did the people elect enough politicians from a party who said they would repeal the act, to allow them to repeal the act? "

Lol

What party ?

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

It was pretty worthwhile to point out you had mixed up the Labour party and the Tory party!

Dont think so "

Oh, so you think it wasn't worth me pointing out that you got the parties mixed up?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Biggoted dickheads!!! really????

so again....

the scottish parliament's own cross-party judiciary committee were advising that the act be scrapped......

so.... 2 questions....

1) are they all biggotted dickheads?

2) "at what point do all the profession bodies in scotland get a say?, since they are the once who have to try an apply it?"

The Council of Elrond

"Correct me if I'm wrong , but I suspect both Clubs thrive on the sectarism !

I know Celtic / Rangers is a bit Extreme , but football fans in generally like Tribalism !"

Yup both clubs are evil bastards that stoke up the sectarism as ut makes them money they dont care what happens if someone dies through it

Cambridge

Then why did the people elect enough politicians from a party who said they would repeal the act, to allow them to repeal the act?

Lol

What party ?"

Now you don't even know which party you are blaming

Haha, you crack me up Kinky!

I know Celtic / Rangers is a bit Extreme , but football fans in generally like Tribalism !

Yup both clubs are evil bastards that stoke up the sectarism as ut makes them money they dont care what happens if someone dies through it "

I very much suspect your correct !

Is it as Bad with Hibs and Hearts ?

The Council of Elrond

Lol

What party ?

Haha, you crack me up Kinky! "

Come on what party ?

Lol

What party ?

Haha, you crack me up Kinky! "

Hmmmm , I suspect you all know what Kinky means most of the Time Tho !

The Council of Elrond

Yup both clubs are evil bastards that stoke up the sectarism as ut makes them money they dont care what happens if someone dies through it I very much suspect your correct !

Is it as Bad with Hibs and Hearts ?"

Yeah prob just as bad

Cambridge

Lol

What party ?

Haha, you crack me up Kinky!

Come on what party ? "

Try reading the opening post.

Cambridge

Lol

What party ?

Haha, you crack me up Kinky! Hmmmm , I suspect you all know what Kinky means most of the Time Tho !"

So why is kinky pretending not to know the name of the party they mention in the opening post? Why are they playing dumb?

Yup both clubs are evil bastards that stoke up the sectarism as ut makes them money they dont care what happens if someone dies through it I very much suspect your correct !

Is it as Bad with Hibs and Hearts ?

Yeah prob just as bad "

I've always fancied going to that one , I keep an eye out for Hearts as my nominal Scottish Club .

Lol

What party ?

Haha, you crack me up Kinky! Hmmmm , I suspect you all know what Kinky means most of the Time Tho !

So why is kinky pretending not to know the name of the party they mention in the opening post? Why are they playing dumb? "

Suspect they know they will be Dammed if the do and Damed if the Don't !

Come on Up the Kinky 2 ??

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

It was his motion to repeal the act

Yeah, so are you against these things? Or do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue? "

Huh? Got an answer?

The Council of Elrond

I aint playing dumb

You should know by now there is no such party called " the Scottish Labour party " they dont exist

They are a branch office sont believe me eh look up the electoral commission in Scotland lmao

Cambridge

"I aint playing dumb

You should know by now there is no such party called " the Scottish Labour party " they dont exist

They are a branch office sont believe me eh look up the electoral commission in Scotland lmao "

Ok, you're not "playing" dumb

The Council of Elrond

"I aint playing dumb

They are a branch office sont believe me eh look up the electoral commission in Scotland lmao

Ok, you're not "playing" dumb "

Ok so CLCC are you still claiming there is a party called the "Scottish Labour party " ot is it a branch office ?

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Oh, so you think it wasn't worth me pointing out that you got the parties mixed up? "

I never got the parties mixed up its the tories who are encouraging secterianism in scotland and in the last yr 3 councillors have been suspended for bigoted comments and another who is a leading member of the orange order is under investigation by the police for the same ,so no mix up from me .il leave it at that and let that as im sure there will be a few on later who wont like that ive highlighted this

Cambridge

"I aint playing dumb

Ok so CLCC are you still claiming there is a party called the "Scottish Labour party " ot is it a branch office ? "

Oh the classic kinky bait and switch!

Going completely off topic, ignoring my questions, ignoring _abio's questions, ignoring everyone's questions!

Not one, single poster agrees with you.

Police Scotland don't agree with you.

The Scottish Parliament doesn't agree with you.

The courts don't agree with you.

You come across as a crazy old man shouting at clouds.

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Oh, so you think it wasn't worth me pointing out that you got the parties mixed up?

I never got the parties mixed up its the tories who are encouraging secterianism in scotland and in the last yr 3 councillors have been suspended for bigoted comments and another who is a leading member of the orange order is under investigation by the police for the same ,so no mix up from me .il leave it at that and let that as im sure there will be a few on later who wont like that ive highlighted this "

Yes, well done, yet again you are talking about the Tories on a post about Labour! Thanks for clarifying your fuck up!

The Council of Elrond

CLCC you asked " So why is kinky pretending not to know the name of the party they mention in the opening post? Why are they playing dumb?

I then answered and then asked this "so CLCC are you still claiming there is a party called the "Scottish Labour party " or is it a branch office ?

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

I never got the parties mixed up its the tories who are encouraging secterianism in scotland and in the last yr 3 councillors have been suspended for bigoted comments and another who is a leading member of the orange order is under investigation by the police for the same ,so no mix up from me .il leave it at that and let that as im sure there will be a few on later who wont like that ive highlighted this

Yes, well done, yet again you are talking about the Tories on a post about Labour! Thanks for clarifying your fuck up! "

Wrong again you are the one who mentioned secterianism and how you think it can be stopped i answered you so no fuck up from me , you really should try remember what you are posting as your looking silly

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Yes, well done, yet again you are talking about the Tories on a post about Labour! Thanks for clarifying your fuck up!

Wrong again you are the one who mentioned secterianism and how you think it can be stopped i answered you so no fuck up from me , you really should try remember what you are posting as your looking silly "

No, I posted a quote from the Labour party, and you started talking about the Tories

Cambridge

"I aint playing dumb

Ok so CLCC are you still claiming there is a party called the "Scottish Labour party " ot is it a branch office ?

Oh the classic kinky bait and switch!

Going completely off topic, ignoring my questions, ignoring _abio's questions, ignoring everyone's questions!

Not one, single poster agrees with you.

Police Scotland don't agree with you.

The Scottish Parliament doesn't agree with you.

The courts don't agree with you.

You come across as a crazy old man shouting at clouds. "

Kinky, which party did you mention in the opening post?

That party wrote a manifesto that said they would repeal the act. That party won enough seats to repeal the act. They repealed the act. They had a mandate, they used it.

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Wrong again you are the one who mentioned secterianism and how you think it can be stopped i answered you so no fuck up from me , you really should try remember what you are posting as your looking silly

No, I posted a quote from the Labour party, and you started talking about the Tories "

Read the post you from above where have you mentioned labour ? You really should know what you posted lol

"CLCC you asked " So why is kinky pretending not to know the name of the party they mention in the opening post? Why are they playing dumb?

I then answered and then asked this "so CLCC are you still claiming there is a party called the "Scottish Labour party " or is it a branch office ?

"

Are you really saying there is no such thing as the Scottish labour party

Coz google does

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

No, I posted a quote from the Labour party, and you started talking about the Tories

Read the post you from above where have you mentioned labour ? You really should know what you posted lol "

Sure, here it is:

"In their manifesto, Labour said the following:

"In a similar way, the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act showed theconsequence of rushing to a solution without fully understanding the problem.Scottish Labour believes that sectarianism still scars our country, but we willnot solve it by criminalising football fans in this way.

Scottish Labour will repeal the Act. We will tackle sectarianism througheducation and prevention, working with anti-sectarianism charities, churches,football authorities and fans to develop positive and practical evidence basedmeasures to stamp out sectarianism in Scotland once and for all."

Kinky, seeing as this was in the manifesto, do you agree that Labour have a mandate to do this?"

The Council of Elrond

"CLCC you asked " So why is kinky pretending not to know the name of the party they mention in the opening post? Why are they playing dumb?

Are you really saying there is no such thing as the Scottish labour party

Coz google does"

Lol

Ok look up the electoral commission in Scotland can you find this so called "Scottish Labour party " ?

Or try this go to the Scottish Labour branch website and click to join and it will take you to the UK Labour party page to join lmao

They are openly lying to people

There is no party exists ubder the name of the Scottish Labour party lol

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Read the post you from above where have you mentioned labour ? You really should know what you posted lol

Sure, here it is:

Kinky, seeing as this was in the manifesto, do you agree that Labour have a mandate to do this?""

Thats not what i commented on ,your post started with kinky are you opposed to tackling secterianism through education and prevention ect no mention of labour maybe check again just to confirm you are wrong lol

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Sure, here it is:

Kinky, seeing as this was in the manifesto, do you agree that Labour have a mandate to do this?"

Thats not what i commented on ,your post started with kinky are you opposed to tackling secterianism through education and prevention ect no mention of labour maybe check again just to confirm you are wrong lol "

Did you miss the quotations marks? Why are you carrying on digging?

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Sure, here it is:

Thats not what i commented on ,your post started with kinky are you opposed to tackling secterianism through education and prevention ect no mention of labour maybe check again just to confirm you are wrong lol

Did you miss the quotations marks? Why are you carrying on digging? "

Lol oh what you dont like when you get pulled up for being wrong but constantly do it to others biggest digger on here

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Sure, here it is:

Lol oh what you dont like when you get pulled up for being wrong but constantly do it to others biggest digger on here "

No, you go right ahead making yourself look daft!

How about you answer the question, do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue?

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Sure, here it is:

Lol oh what you dont like when you get pulled up for being wrong but constantly do it to others biggest digger on here

How about you answer the question, do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue? "

Only person looking daft is you lol,as for the question it has been tried for yrs and not worked the only way to stop it is for the police and courts to start jailing offenders and for all orange walks and pro irish marches to be banned

Are you against these things? Or do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue? "

The snp cut the funding to Nil by Mouth a very respected anti sectarian charity in Scotland.

Cambridge

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Sure, here it is:

How about you answer the question, do you agree that evidence based solutions with education, charities, churches, fans and football authorities is the best way to solve this issue?

Only person looking daft is you lol,as for the question it has been tried for yrs and not worked the only way to stop it is for the police and courts to start jailing offenders and for all orange walks and pro irish marches to be banned"

But the courts and police were against the law, and wanted it to be repealed.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

I never got the parties mixed up its the tories who are encouraging secterianism in scotland and in the last yr 3 councillors have been suspended for bigoted comments and another who is a leading member of the orange order is under investigation by the police for the same ,so no mix up from me .il leave it at that and let that as im sure there will be a few on later who wont like that ive highlighted this "

Hold on a minute you sound very similar to a certain couple who left the site just last week after they were shown up for their one sided bigotry.

When did you join up?

I know Celtic / Rangers is a bit Extreme , but football fans in generally like Tribalism !"

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

So kinky wholly blames labour for this , however to win the vote every other party would have to have gone against the act and as i doubt it was 100% turnout then at least a few snp voted to repeal aswell

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

Hold on a minute you sound very similar to a certain couple who left the site just last week after they were shown up for their one sided bigotry.

When did you join up? "

Yes i am the person and only deleted profile as had someone local recognise our pics ,if you read above i already said i started that post and if you read it all you will see i condemned all bigotry but for some they did not like that i highlighted it,oh and you did not comment on the post until i had deleted profile awful big of you lol

"So kinky wholly blames labour for this , however to win the vote every other party would have to have gone against the act and as i doubt it was 100% turnout then at least a few snp voted to repeal aswell"

Sorry Stevie but stop applying logic !!!!

It was one Labour MSP all on his own

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

When did you join up?

Yes i am the person and only deleted profile as had someone local recognise our pics ,if you read above i already said i started that post and if you read it all you will see i condemned all bigotry but for some they did not like that i highlighted it,oh and you did not comment on the post until i had deleted profile awful big of you lol "

Busy lives. Unlike yourself and Kinky we can't be here all the time.

Thanks for playing!

Dont think so

When did you join up?

Yes i am the person and only deleted profile as had someone local recognise our pics ,if you read above i already said i started that post and if you read it all you will see i condemned all bigotry but for some they did not like that i highlighted it,oh and you did not comment on the post until i had deleted profile awful big of you lol

Busy lives. Unlike yourself and Kinky we can't be here all the time. "

» Add a new message to this topic