FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit

Brexit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are leaving the EU and that is that, we have no choice but to wait and see how it turns out as none of us are fortune tellers and have no control over whatever deal is made. So why all the pointless arguments about what will or won't happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are leaving the EU and that is that, we have no choice but to wait and see how it turns out as none of us are fortune tellers and have no control over whatever deal is made. So why all the pointless arguments about what will or won't happen? "

This post will definitely start off more arguments. Fact.

Am not looking for any arguments, all I want is for people to understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it

".... understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it"

sounds like summut harvey weinstein might have said

Really that's the answer that you come up with what is wrong with you?

"We are leaving the EU and that is that, we have no choice but to wait and see how it turns out as none of us are fortune tellers and have no control over whatever deal is made. So why all the pointless arguments about what will or won't happen?

This post will definitely start off more arguments. Fact. "

True!

It's inevitable.When someone says it's pointless arguing over brexit.We all argue daily over the most divisive toxic subject there has been ever

"Really that's the answer that you come up with what is wrong with you? "

draws a comparison to the bullying rhetotic that you wrote .... if you got a problem with that i couldn't care less

Freedom of speech and freedom of political expression is a two way issue.

You can say something to the tune of 'suck it up, we're leaving, we just need a strong leader to deliver it'.

And that is fine.

But it also means that the people who are travelling to Leeds on the 24th of March have the freedom to demand we have a second referendum or reverse it. They also have tthe freedom to empower those in parliament who will.

Then there are the host of people in between.

Maybe learn to read the political landscape and grasp the understanding of human and government interactions.

There Will be no second referendum lol it's like the independence referendum in Scotland the people voted and that is that and if you think what I posted is bullying then you have never been bullied it's time to grow up and except we live in a democracy and the people have spoken

"There Will be no second referendum lol it's like the independence referendum in Scotland the people voted and that is that and if you think what I posted is bullying then you have never been bullied it's time to grow up and except we live in a democracy and the people have spoken "

Did your crystal ball tell you that lol

It's funny how people only believe in democracy when it goes there way

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"It's funny how people only believe in democracy when it goes there way"

The country is divided it’s a mess

We have a bunch of twats running it and our leader is as week as a cup of cold piss

Brexit is a mess yes we’re leaving but the country will be split for years

Do you no why because half the country dont agree with it

Why do we want our lives to be messed up

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

Too true!

"It's funny how people only believe in democracy when it goes there way

We have a bunch of twats running it and our leader is as week as a cup of cold piss

See the funny thing is most people on here voted for the government that we have and if they truly felt like you say why did they vote them in? We all need to deal with changes in our lives and would love to have more control over them we all had our chance to vote in the referendum and leave won you may be sad about it but that's life in a democracy

"

"

Half the country didn’t vote for the weak Tory leader we now have....they voted (mostly) for labour....who also campaigned on leaving the EU and no second referendum.

Lib Dem’s campaigned on remaining/second referendum.....what happened to them?

"There Will be no second referendum lol it's like the independence referendum in Scotland the people voted and that is that and if you think what I posted is bullying then you have never been bullied it's time to grow up and except we live in a democracy and the people have spoken "

i was only a very short matter of time til the mask slipped then .... thought as much

"It's funny how people only believe in democracy when it goes there wayToo true! "

Democracy i hear ended after the brexit vote as remainers keep on being told to shut the fuck up....

"

Interesting terminology that you use to describe the government.

Luckily for us everyone in the country had a chance to express their opinions last year and Teressa May returned more seats that any other party . The other parties could not even come close to defeating her.

Her policies have been endorsed by the electorate and she is doing a great job in difficult circumstances .

I never pay much attention to those who shout loudest or question the result.

The only result that matters is the one achieved on the day . The electorate showed their unconditional support for Teressa May.

Luckily for us everyone in the country had a chance to express their opinions last year and Teressa May returned more seats that any other party . The other parties could not even come close to defeating her.

Her policies have been endorsed by the electorate and she is doing a great job in difficult circumstances .

The only result that matters is the one achieved on the day . The electorate showed their unconditional support for Teressa May. That is so true "

The only result that matters is the one achieved on the day . The electorate showed their unconditional support for Teressa May. "

And the Lib Dems, who offered British voters a second referendum on Brexit in their manifesto, lost seats.

The only result that matters is the one achieved on the day . The electorate showed their unconditional support for Teressa May.

And the Lib Dems, who offered British voters a second referendum on Brexit in their manifesto, lost seats."

Don't be absurd...I've I only ever voted for one party ,that's green and I'm a remainer and a green for life.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's funnier that some people think democracy means you're not allowed to disagree with the result of a vote.

UK is heading to a cliff edge with brexit, it is the only way the torys will be defeated and with a good opposition taking their place

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Am not looking for any arguments, all I want is for people to understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it"

I'm not helping to clean up the mess brexiters have made. They want it, they can work for it and make things better for me.

It's funnier that some people think democracy means you're not allowed to disagree with the result of a vote. It's not something I've ever said that's what democracy is all about

"

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's funnier that some people think democracy means you're not allowed to disagree with the result of a vote. It's not something I've ever said that's what democracy is all about

"

Then don't bother telling people to get behind something they don't believe in.

When a party wins an election we don't expect all people who voted against that party to unquestioningly support the new government.

"Am not looking for any arguments, all I want is for people to understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it

I'm not helping to clean up the mess brexiters have made. They want it, they can work for it and make things better for me. "

Absolutely . Remainers have no interest in being complicit in the xenophobes cluster fuck.That shit sticks

Lol who said get behind it? It's about dealing with what is going to happen instead of just bitching about something you can't change

People voted in Scotland at the end of the last decade, this is a new decade and time for a New Scottish Independence Vote; Russia feel free to contribute electronically

"Am not looking for any arguments, all I want is for people to understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it

I'm not helping to clean up the mess brexiters have made. They want it, they can work for it and make things better for me.

Absolutely . Remainers have no interest in being complicit in the xenophobes cluster fuck.That shit sticks

It's not about remainers or leavers but how we all can come together for the better of the UK, and if you truly believe all leavers are xenophobic then there is no helping you "

"There Will be no second referendum lol it's like the independence referendum in Scotland the people voted and that is that and if you think what I posted is bullying then you have never been bullied it's time to grow up and except we live in a democracy and the people have spoken

People voted in Scotland at the end of the last decade, this is a new decade and time for a New Scottish Independence Vote; Russia feel free to contribute electronically

What are you talking about it was only 4 years ago, and I am one of the 45 "

"Lol who said get behind it? It's about dealing with what is going to happen instead of just bitching about something you can't change "

No sorry as you can see nobody here will roll over play dead and shut the fuck up.It isn't going to happen fella..Get used to it

Lol

"Lol who said get behind it? It's about dealing with what is going to happen instead of just bitching about something you can't change

No sorry as you can see nobody here will roll over play dead and shut the fuck up.It isn't going to happen fella..Get used to it

Sorry to hear you feel like that buttercup lol"

"There Will be no second referendum lol it's like the independence referendum in Scotland the people voted and that is that and if you think what I posted is bullying then you have never been bullied it's time to grow up and except we live in a democracy and the people have spoken

What are you talking about it was only 4 years ago, and I am one of the 45 "

yep 4 years ago was they end of our last decade

keep up son.

"Lol who said get behind it? It's about dealing with what is going to happen instead of just bitching about something you can't change

Sorry to hear you feel like that buttercup lol"

Internet tough men are as funny as the 'snowflakes' they rile against. Come on, you must have something more relaxing or productive to do on a sunday night rather than flogging a dead horse.

Sorry to hear you feel like that buttercup lol

Internet tough men are as funny as the 'snowflakes' they rile against. Come on, you must have something more relaxing or productive to do on a sunday night rather than flogging a dead horse."

what you study at uni?

What are you talking about it was only 4 years ago, and I am one of the 45

keep up son. You are just a fool and if I was you're son I'd of ended it by now "

What are you talking about it was only 4 years ago, and I am one of the 45

keep up son. You are just a fool and if I was you're son I'd of ended it by now "

out of curiosity what is your choice of death

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

How ironic that you say that given your post above about accepting it etc..

Democracy is totally about peacefully changing decisions and policies already taken..

It happens annually in councils, 5 yearly in a general election and it happened in 2016 in opposition to the one initial vote on the common market in the 70's..

There is no ending it because of your chosen status quo..

And long may that be the case..

in Lancashire

"Am not looking for any arguments, all I want is for people to understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it"

With this post you have laid out your ignorance of just what a democracy is..

Do we still send kids down the pits or up chimneys, women have the vote..?

No..

Such things were the status quo till democracy changed that..

Democracy is totally about peacefully changing decisions and policies already taken..

It happens annually in councils, 5 yearly in a general election and it happened in 2016 in opposition to the one initial vote on the common market in the 70's..

And if the country is allowed a vote on rejoining the EU and we go through the long process of rejoining then that is the will of the people but it's not something that is going to happen anytime soon "

No..

What does any of those things have to do with anything I have said?

Such things were the status quo till democracy changed that.. "

in Lancashire

And if the country is allowed a vote on rejoining the EU and we go through the long process of rejoining then that is the will of the people but it's not something that is going to happen anytime soon "

Agree and that's how it goes..

in Lancashire

No..

Such things were the status quo till democracy changed that.. "

All of those things happened and despite many with vested interests saying its happened, that's how it is and there's nothing to be done to stop them they changed..

As will this if in whatever form it ends up being..

Hence its going to be fudged to keep the hard line swivel eyed loon minority quiet and ignored by the numbers of the population who quite frankly by then whenever it is will be sick to the back teeth and just get on with life..

No..

Such things were the status quo till democracy changed that..

All of those things happened and despite many with vested interests saying its happened, that's how it is and there's nothing to be done to stop them they changed..

As will this if in whatever form it ends up being..

Hence its going to be fudged to keep the hard line swivel eyed loon minority quiet and ignored by the numbers of the population who quite frankly by then whenever it is will be sick to the back teeth and just get on with life..

No one voted for any of those things "

"Lol who said get behind it? It's about dealing with what is going to happen instead of just bitching about something you can't change "

You did ,

You forget what you post in the same thread lol

And also you need to learn how to quote properly

No I didn't maybe you should go back and read what I said

"No I didn't maybe you should go back and read what I said "

This is what you said

"

All I want is for people to understand it is happening and there is nothing that they can do to stop so why not work together and try and make the best of it

"

If that's not saying people should get behind it then I really don't know what is.

Sorry to hear you feel like that buttercup lol

Internet tough men are as funny as the 'snowflakes' they rile against. Come on, you must have something more relaxing or productive to do on a sunday night rather than flogging a dead horse.

what you study at uni?"

A.) I research.

B.) Weird thing to ask.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Passivity isn't generally the most effective strategy to follow, especially when the future isn't about an either/or set of options.

The Brexit process is clearly highly complex and negotiations outcome isn't black or white: some people need to deal with that, especially if they voted for an EU exit, as this is the reality they have helped to enable.

The government represents their citizens and so citizens who give-up, abrogating their responsibilities to influence outcomes of processes that will have major effects upon millions of lives, probably for decades to come - the rest of some peoples' lives in fact. The UK government has been making a total mess of the negotiations and the media and some of the citizens there have been letting them get away with it. It's astounding.

» Add a new message to this topic