FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit may very well cause the break up of the UK

Brexit may very well cause the break up of the UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

1. The UK government agrees with the EU on the Irish botder issue if no solution can be found the backdrop will be for N.Ireland to have a special deal to remain in the single market and customs union

That happens then Scotland should also get the same deal to remain in the single market market and customs union

Also blows apart that myth that an indpendent Scotland would need a border with England lmao

2. The Tories are selling out fisherman and now looks like the wee Scottish Tory branch MPs are in a huff but............Remember this the Scottish Tory branch MPs obeyed orders and voted for cuts to school meals in England even though it was EVEL legislation whereby their votes were discounted then it is clear these same Scottish Tory branch MPs will betray the fishing communities if ordered to do so

The UK is on its last legs lol

The Tories will cause the break up of the UK with their vanity project lol

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

So do you want the UK to break up and cost Scotland £40bn a year, or for the people of Scotland to be better off inside the UK?

The Council of Elrond

"So do you want the UK to break up and cost Scotland £40bn a year, or for the people of Scotland to be better off inside the UK? "

That is upto the people of Scotland to decide you dont get to dictate CLCC

I am sure you will have people believe your £40 billion a year worse off crap but it will be upto Scotland to decide

I smell shite in your knickers lol

I want Scotland , England , Wales and NI all to be independent countries that govern themselves

The Council of Elrond

Just out of interest CLCC since you are all for remaining in the EU

If There is a backdrop for I.Ireland to stay in the single market and customs union and the UKcomes out

Do you believe Scotland should get the same special deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the risk of regretting asking, what is the bit about the fishing?

The Council of Elrond

"At the risk of regretting asking, what is the bit about the fishing? "

The Tories told Fisherman that as they leave the EU They would complete control over UK fishing

Now the u-turn and EU fishing boats can still operate in UK waters after Brexit lmao

The Tories have sold out fisherman

Cambridge

"So do you want the UK to break up and cost Scotland £40bn a year, or for the people of Scotland to be better off inside the UK?

I am sure you will have people believe your £40 billion a year worse off crap but it will be upto Scotland to decide

I want Scotland , England , Wales and NI all to be independent countries that govern themselves

"

I'm not dictating, you're a person of Scotland, I asked You, so answer the question.

The Council of Elrond

Scottish Fisherman's Federation response to Brexit transition arrangements on access to UK waters. "Falls far short of an acceptable deal"

The Tories are selling people out for their own benefit

Cambridge

"At the risk of regretting asking, what is the bit about the fishing?

The Tories told Fisherman that as they leave the EU They would complete control over UK fishing

Now the u-turn and EU fishing boats can still operate in UK waters after Brexit lmao

The Tories have sold out fisherman "

Farage is pissed about it on Twitter, but people are quick to point out that he attended only 1 fisheries meeting out of 40+ that he should have attended!

Cambridge

" Scottish Fisherman's Federation response to Brexit transition arrangements on access to UK waters. "Falls far short of an acceptable deal"

The Tories are selling people out for their own benefit"

What do the Scottish fisherman's federation say about Scotland becoming independent and then rejoining the EU and the CFP?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

You're being very selective with your language there. The EU will only have access to UK fishing waters during the transition period (which incidentally the EU and the UK have both agreed now will be less than 2 years and the transition period will end on December 31st 2020) which will be 21 months. After the transition period ends is still part of the ongoing negotiations. Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson said earlier she will not support a brexit package that keeps us in the EU common fisheries policy, so pressure from her on Theresa May could well mean the UK leaves the EU common fisheries policy after the transition period so the UK and Scottish fishermen will have control over our territorial fishing grounds.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

It's more the fact that fishing quotas are agreed by the EU in December, therefore in December 2019, the UK will have no part in agreeing those quotas.

The Council of Elrond

I again i will point out

The Scottish Tory branch mps voted to cut school meals in England even though it was (English votes for English Laws )

There votes didnt count but they voted anyway for it because they ate telt by their masters i London what to dae

Lol

Grantham

"I again i will point out

The Scottish Tory branch mps voted to cut school meals in England even though it was (English votes for English Laws )

There votes didnt count but they voted anyway for it because they ate telt by their masters i London what to dae

Lol"

No one has voted to cut school meals. They voted for a different way of calculating welfare provision.

The Council of Elrond

It was also agreed in December that if no solution can be found on the Irish border that a backdrop will mean N.Ireland will stay in the single market and customs union

So that happens how many think Scotland should get the very same deal ?

Grantham

"It was also agreed in December that if no solution can be found on the Irish border that a backdrop will mean N.Ireland will stay in the single market and customs union

So that happens how many think Scotland should get the very same deal ? "

That's not the ,"backstop" agreement at all.

The Council of Elrond

"It was also agreed in December that if no solution can be found on the Irish border that a backdrop will mean N.Ireland will stay in the single market and customs union

"

Ok what is then oh wise Mercury ? Hehehehe

"So do you want the UK to break up and cost Scotland £40bn a year, or for the people of Scotland to be better off inside the UK?

"

As do I ?? I think it will happen sooner than people think ??

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I knew that kinky would come back with regards to fisherman and the quota.... so I will say this....

Kinky... be very very careful....

If you read the agreement the fishing quota will be set by the eu under the efp covering the year 2019 only

From 1st Jan 2020... it all comes back to the UK

Now... the snp was to go back into the eu... which would mean the control of those waters would go back to the eu...

So... what do you want? Scotland outside of the eu controlling its own waters..... or Scotland back in the eu having those waters controlled by Brussels....

That is the stark choice... pick your poison

Cannock

"It's more the fact that fishing quotas are agreed by the EU in December, therefore in December 2019, the UK will have no part in agreeing those quotas."

The agreement that was reached today between the UK and the EU has several aspects to it. On the point you raise the UK will be able to opt out of new EU rules we don't agree with during the transition period (presumably this applies to any potential changes in EU fishing quotas which we can opt out of).

The EU and the UK also agreed that Gibraltar will leave the EU when the UK leaves in march 2019.

Transition period agreed to be less than 2 years (21 months) ending in December 2020.

EU citizens rights in the UK and UK citizens rights in the EU agreed to stay the same during transition period.

The UK will be able to negotiate and strike new trade deals during transition period.

The Council of Elrond

So if no solution can be found on the Irish border that a backstop will mean N.Ireland will stay in the single market and customs union

If that happens how many think Scotland should get the very same deal?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So if no solution can be found on the Irish border that a backstop will mean N.Ireland will stay in the single market and customs union

If that happens how many think Scotland should get the very same deal?"

Actually the wording in the agreement is this....

“We agree on the need to include legal text detailing the backstop solution for the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland in the withdrawal agreement that is acceptable to both sides”

Key word in that is BOTH....

There will be a backstop... they have not mutually agreed what that is yet!

There's some cliff top housing breaking away as speak

The Council of Elrond

"So if no solution can be found on the Irish border that a backstop will mean N.Ireland will stay in the single market and customs union

“We agree on the need to include legal text detailing the backstop solution for the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland in the withdrawal agreement that is acceptable to both sides”

There will be a backstop... they have not mutually agreed what that is yet!"

You didnt answer my question

"1. The UK government agrees with the EU on the Irish botder issue if no solution can be found the backdrop will be for N.Ireland to have a special deal to remain in the single market and customs union

That happens then Scotland should also get the same deal to remain in the single market market and customs union

Also blows apart that myth that an indpendent Scotland would need a border with England lmao

2. The Tories are selling out fisherman and now looks like the wee Scottish Tory branch MPs are in a huff but............Remember this the Scottish Tory branch MPs obeyed orders and voted for cuts to school meals in England even though it was EVEL legislation whereby their votes were discounted then it is clear these same Scottish Tory branch MPs will betray the fishing communities if ordered to do so

The Tories will cause the break up of the UK with their vanity project lol"

So on rejoining the eu where do you think the snp will be handing the power over fishing ???

Can you provide evidence since I go to sea and that is not my fisher friends interpretion !!

Cannock

It won't happen because...

1. Theresa May said no British prime minister could ever agree to it.

2. The DUP would never agree to it either and The Conservatives are reliant on DUP votes for a majority.

Just saw it on the news that intensive talks on solving the Northern Ireland border are due to start next week and David Davis said the UK already has many ideas about how to avoid a hard border there. Rather than jumping the gun you'll just have to see how the negotiations develop like everyone else.

Newcastle and Gateshead

You didnt answer my question "

That is the legal wording of the document!!!! You want to argue against it???

The Council of Elrond

That is the legal wording of the document!!!! You want to argue against it???"

Again you didnt answer my question

Newcastle and Gateshead

Again you didnt answer my question "

You’re premise as per normal is wrong and your opening statements as per normal are wrong!! That is what people are telling you!

How about you actually read the relevant bits instead of bullet points you clearly have no understanding of!!!

Then when you read then , and then read snp policy which is going back into the eu, which would mean they would have to be part of the cfp, which is the case for 2019 anyway... then you will understand why the will comment on it... but not drag out the issue for highlighting their own fisheries position

The Council of Elrond

You’re premise as per normal is wrong and your opening statements as per normal are wrong!! That is what people are telling you!

How about you actually read the relevant bits instead of bullet points you clearly have no understanding of!!!

Then when you read then , and then read snp policy which is going back into the eu, which would mean they would have to be part of the cfp, which is the case for 2019 anyway... then you will understand why the will comment on it... but not drag out the issue for highlighting their own fisheries position "

The Council of Elrond

Fabio if no solution on the Irish border is found and that means N.Ireland getting a deal to remain in the single market and customs union

Do you Fabio think Scotland should get the very same deal ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

You clearly have no understanding of the withdrawal agreement... so no point in extending your wah wah wah attitude

Go and read it... all the bits that are agreed are actually colour coded for you so even you can understand.... then come back when you don’t scream like a 5 yr old

The Council of Elrond

Fabio if no solution on the Irish border is found and that means N.Ireland getting a deal to remain in the single market and customs union

Do you Fabio think Scotland should get the very same deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Kinky... simple question...

Have you actually read the withdrawal agreement?

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky... simple question...

Have you actually read the withdrawal agreement?"

No no dont try and get out of it by asking a question

Do you Fabio think Scotland should get the very same deal ?

"Fabio if no solution on the Irish border is found and that means N.Ireland getting a deal to remain in the single market and customs union

Do you Fabio think Scotland should get the very same deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?

"

No it does not mean NI get a deal.

It means the UK keep negotiations going until a fail point.

That may be a hard border !!

As stated before the DUP will not go for a separate deal.

And yes I do know a hard border is against the good Friday agreement but the eu don't care about that.

The Council of Elrond

"Fabio if no solution on the Irish border is found and that means N.Ireland getting a deal to remain in the single market and customs union

No it does not mean NI get a deal.

It means the UK keep negotiations going until a fail point.

That may be a hard border !!

As stated before the DUP will not go for a separate deal.

And yes I do know a hard border is against the good Friday agreement but the eu don't care about that."

Again you didnt answer my question either

You have flip floped from break ups

School meals

deals

what was the question ??

I forgot fiishing

Grantham

Ok what is then oh wise Mercury ? Hehehehe"

Try reading the exact wording of the upto date protocol instead of being blinkered and just arguing the toss.

You've been pointed in the right direction by cleverer people than me on here.

The Council of Elrond

"You have flip floped from break ups

School meals

deals

what was the question ?? "

Ok in the event that N.Ireland get a deal to temain in the single market and customs union

Do you Greenoakmale think Scotland should get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

School meals

deals

what was the question ??

Ok in the event that N.Ireland get a deal to temain in the single market and customs union

Do you Greenoakmale think Scotland should get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?"

NO

NI are not getting a seperate deal. So Scotland have the same as no deal will exist.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Kinky... simple question...

Have you actually read the withdrawal agreement?

No no dont try and get out of it by asking a question

Do you Fabio think Scotland should get the very same deal ?"

The reason I asked if you had read it was because what I put in the thread earlier is the paragraph that relates to Ireland and Northern Ireland word for word.....

So again.... have you actually read the withdrawal agreement?

The Council of Elrond

School meals

deals

what was the question ??

Do you Greenoakmale think Scotland should get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

NO

NI are not getting a seperate deal. So Scotland have the same as no deal will exist."

So in the event of N.Ireland get a deal to remain in the single market and customs union

You Greenoakmale wouldnt want Scotland to get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union why not ?

The Council of Elrond

Lets try it this way

Fabio in the event that N.Ireland get a deal to temain in the single market and customs union

Do you Fabio think Scotland should get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

School meals

deals

what was the question ??

NO

NI are not getting a seperate deal. So Scotland have the same as no deal will exist.

So in the event of N.Ireland get a deal to remain in the single market and customs union

You Greenoakmale wouldnt want Scotland to get the same deal to remain in the singles market and customs union why not ?"

I have explained NI are not getting a deal.

Can you say where I can read about a deal ???

Cambridge

Ah the joys of a kinky thread!

The Council of Elrond

School meals

deals

what was the question ??

NO

You Greenoakmale wouldnt want Scotland to get the same deal to remain in the singles market and customs union why not ?

Can you say where I can read about a deal ???"

Can you be 100% sure that NI wont get a deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

The Council of Elrond

Ps i love this

Greenoakmale lets just say N.Ireland get a deal to stay in the single market and customs union

Why dont you want Scotland getting a deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?

School meals

deals

what was the question ??

NO

You Greenoakmale wouldnt want Scotland to get the same deal to remain in the singles market and customs union why not ?

Can you say where I can read about a deal ???

Can you be 100% sure that NI wont get a deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

"

As I and others explained.

The dup nutters won't allow it.

If NI did get a deal then London Scotland and various parts of the UK would want one as well.

That would be too much to cope with.

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 16:25:01]

Newcastle and Gateshead

Kinky could just say “no I haven’t bothered to read the agreement, but I hear this is what is in it” and then ppl could correct them...

The problem is that kinky has an preconceived line in the sand without actually reading the documents lol

So kinky... that is why I keep asking have you read the withdrawal agreement? Because your refusal to answer the question is looking more and more like no!

So... have you read it?

The Council of Elrond

The December agreement was -If nothing is agreed then a 'backstop' agreement will come into force meaning the UK would agree to align closely enough with EU rules to avoid a hard border

Meaning - NI staying in the single maket and customs union

So again if NI stay in the single market and customs do people think Scotland should get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

It proves it can happen so do it deny it cant

"The December agreement was -If nothing is agreed then a 'backstop' agreement will come into force meaning the UK would agree to align closely enough with EU rules to avoid a hard border

Meaning - NI staying in the single maket and customs union

So again if NI stay in the single market and customs do people think Scotland should get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union ?

It proves it can happen so do it deny it cant"

You are telling us what your " meaning " of the agreement is.

For a seperate deal to be concluded if would have to go through parliament then it would be extremely doubtful to pass.

Newcastle and Gateshead

The December agreement was the eu draft version of what had been agreed

This new withdrawal agreement makes all others null and void.. the new agreement overrides all the others

The Council of Elrond

The December agreenment was agreed by both sides do not deny it

So if the Tories cant find a solution on the Irish border then the default position is N.Ireland staying in the single market and customs union

So do people think Scotland should get a deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?

The Council of Elrond

Ps Ruth Davidson said just last week Britain will leave the CFP as of March 2019

Lmao

As i said Scottish Tories are just a branch office being telt from their London masters

Cannock

"The December agreenment was agreed by both sides do not deny it

So if the Tories cant find a solution on the Irish border then the default position is N.Ireland staying in the single market and customs union

So do people think Scotland should get a deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?"

Events have now moved on significantly since December. It appears you haven't though. We're now in March and things have changed since December.

So do people think Scotland should get a deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?"

They can't and won't !!!

You question is like me saying some stupid statement and then asking the snp to drop all plans for indyfail2 !!!

Your question is not based

fact but supposition! !!

Now like a parrot you are gonna repeat the IF .......

On supposition

Cambridge

If Scotland got the deal, then wouldn't there need to be a hard border with England?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ps Ruth Davidson said just last week Britain will leave the CFP as of March 2019

Lmao

As i said Scottish Tories are just a branch office being telt from their London masters "

And once again I have to ask if you have read the document... because technically she is correct

The UK will leave the cfp as of March 2019, however whilst the transition period is in place it has been agree that the eu will set the quota rather than the UK or Scottish government, in exchange for this UK fishermen will still be able to fish in eu waters under the current quota system

That is why I keep asking if you have read the agreement.... and you refuse to answer

So once again... have you actually read it

"1. The UK government agrees with the EU on the Irish botder issue if no solution can be found the backdrop will be for N.Ireland to have a special deal to remain in the single market and customs union

The Tories will cause the break up of the UK with their vanity project lol"

Scotland will only get its freedom of a William Wallace character starts a rebellion... He ended up in bits and bobs.

Plus with you leading it, it will be like the CLA from bad education movie...charging the police with sex toys.

You had you're vote and you lost. Tough luck, well not luck it was a democratic vote.

Anyway on topic Scotland won't have a land border with a EU country, Northern Ireland would. Personally I think there should be a hard border with checkpoints.

School meals...everyone should get fed, no pack lunches permitted but with "more important" things that need paying for, I doubt the government will pay for it.

As for fish, well don't give a monkeys either way, I'll still buy it.

The Council of Elrond

"If Scotland got the deal, then wouldn't there need to be a hard border with England? "

Nope

If NI can get a deal then it blows it oot the water lmao

Blame the Tories for that fuck up

What next you gonna demand to put a hard border up between Scotland and England

Kiss goodbye to Scottish fish , meat ,soft drinks , whisky , gin if England demand that

The Council of Elrond

Scotland will only get its freedom of a William Wallace character starts a rebellion... He ended up in bits and bobs.

Plus with you leading it, it will be like the CLA from bad education movie...charging the police with sex toys.

You had you're vote and you lost. Tough luck, well not luck it was a democratic vote.

Anyway on topic Scotland won't have a land border with a EU country, Northern Ireland would. Personally I think there should be a hard border with checkpoints.

School meals...everyone should get fed, no pack lunches permitted but with "more important" things that need paying for, I doubt the government will pay for it.

As for fish, well don't give a monkeys either way, I'll still buy it."

You just said "You had you're vote and you lost. Tough luck, well not luck it was a democratic vote"

You dont get irony eh with that statement that is very anti democratic

Democracy is not a one off event things change and the question may need asked again

Cambridge

"If Scotland got the deal, then wouldn't there need to be a hard border with England?

Nope

Kiss goodbye to Scottish fish , meat ,soft drinks , whisky , gin if England demand that "

That's the whole point of NI staying in the customs union and single market, so that a hard border wouldn't be needed between NI and Eire, is Scotland stayed in the CU/SM then it would need a hard border with England.

As for fish, well don't give a monkeys either way, I'll still buy it.

You just said "You had you're vote and you lost. Tough luck, well not luck it was a democratic vote"

You dont get irony eh with that statement that is very anti democratic

Democracy is not a one off event things change and the question may need asked again "

If the question is asked again will you answer it...

"If Scotland got the deal, then wouldn't there need to be a hard border with England?

Nope

Kiss goodbye to Scottish fish , meat ,soft drinks , whisky , gin if England demand that "

Nothing to worry about because there won't be a special deal !!!!

The Council of Elrond

The December agreenment was agreed by both sides do not deny it

So do people think Scotland should get a deal to stay in the single market and customs union ?

Lack of answers on Scotland getting a deal is very interesting is it that hard to answer

Lack of answers on Scotland getting a deal is very interesting is it that hard to answer"

No

The default position is a hard border !!!!

The Council of Elrond

Ok Greenoakmale do you trust theTories to find a solution on the Irish border ? Any evidence of this ?

Cambridge

Lack of answers on Scotland getting a deal is very interesting is it that hard to answer"

No, because it would cause another hard border! That's the whole point! That keeping NI IN is solving!

The Council of Elrond

Lack of answers on Scotland getting a deal is very interesting is it that hard to answer

No

The default position is a hard border !!!!"

So hard border is not what NI or Scotland voted for correct ?

You're being very selective with your language there. The EU will only have access to UK fishing waters during the transition period (which incidentally the EU and the UK have both agreed now will be less than 2 years and the transition period will end on December 31st 2020) which will be 21 months. After the transition period ends is still part of the ongoing negotiations. Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson said earlier she will not support a brexit package that keeps us in the EU common fisheries policy, so pressure from her on Theresa May could well mean the UK leaves the EU common fisheries policy after the transition period so the UK and Scottish fishermen will have control over our territorial gushing grounds. "

Where dose the fish caught by uk fishing boats be sold too ?? Is it just for the uk market ???

Newcastle and Gateshead

If kinky wants to push the fisheries issues...then I have a question to ask kinky

Do you know what the snp position on fisheries is?

If you know the answer you’ll understand today why they will mention the other side... but are not going to push the issue like you seem to want to.....

I voted to remain part of the uk as I believe the best way to solve any issues within the country is to work together and not pick up the ball and say I’m not playing anymore, I also voted to remain in the eu with the same beliefs. Now if Indy2 was to happen I’d vote to leave the uk as you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see what damage is already happening to the country and we’ve not even left the eu yet.

We’re a wee island and need to work with our neighbors to keep trade, employment and industry competitive as I see the remaining eu countries doing wee deals with each other to look after each other and punish the uk.

It’s not hard to see that Westminster are loosing control of the situation and I now a number of leavers that have said if they coul they’d change their vote to remain.

"Ok Greenoakmale do you trust theTories to find a solution on the Irish border ? Any evidence of this ?"

No I don't trust anyone to find a solution but I am sure it is NOT gonna involve a seperate deal due to the nutter dup who's stated aim is to leave the eu.

The Council of Elrond

Very anti Scottish shit going on in here

So in the event of N.Ireland remaining in the single market and customs union

You all then dont want Scotland a country that voted to remain in the EU single matket and customs union to get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union

And if a hard brexit happens then you want Scotland to do fuck all about it accept it and face being worse off in a hard UK brexit

You serm happy to dictate terms to Scotland to not use its mandate for an independence referendum

I get it your shite feart of what will happen to England so worry about England then and stop thibking you know best for Scotland

No

So hard border is not what NI or Scotland voted for correct ?"

It was not on the ballot paper !!!

"Very anti Scottish shit going on in here

So in the event of N.Ireland remaining in the single market and customs union

You all then dont want Scotland a country that voted to remain in the EU single matket and customs union to get the same deal to remain in the single market and customs union

And if a hard brexit happens then you want Scotland to do fuck all about it accept it and face being worse off in a hard UK brexit

You serm happy to dictate terms to Scotland to not use its mandate for an independence referendum

I get it your shite feart of what will happen to England so worry about England then and stop thibking you know best for Scotland "

Fucking drivel !!!!

The Council of Elrond

"I voted to remain part of the uk as I believe the best way to solve any issues within the country is to work together and not pick up the ball and say I’m not playing anymore, I also voted to remain in the eu with the same beliefs. Now if Indy2 was to happen I’d vote to leave the uk as you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see what damage is already happening to the country and we’ve not even left the eu yet.

We’re a wee island and need to work with our neighbors to keep trade, employment and industry competitive as I see the remaining eu countries doing wee deals with each other to look after each other and punish the uk.

It’s not hard to see that Westminster are loosing control of the situation and I now a number of leavers that have said if they coul they’d change their vote to remain. "

and your more than welcome

Sorry that the UK has let you down though

The Council of Elrond

No

It was not on the ballot paper !!!"

Really ?

Ok was Extra powers on the Scottish independence referendum ballot paper?

You dont seem to have a problem with that eh

You're being very selective with your language there. The EU will only have access to UK fishing waters during the transition period (which incidentally the EU and the UK have both agreed now will be less than 2 years and the transition period will end on December 31st 2020) which will be 21 months. After the transition period ends is still part of the ongoing negotiations. Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson said earlier she will not support a brexit package that keeps us in the EU common fisheries policy, so pressure from her on Theresa May could well mean the UK leaves the EU common fisheries policy after the transition period so the UK and Scottish fishermen will have control over our territorial gushing grounds.

Where dose the fish caught by uk fishing boats be sold too ?? Is it just for the uk market ??? "

Good point.

Much of it is exported to the eu which will push up their food prices. The east coast fishermen tend to land cod and other white fish. Since the med has almost been fished out British fish comands a premium

The west coast fishermen tend to do prawns and other shell fish.

The Europeans won't buy another quality product from else where like ours.

No

It was not on the ballot paper !!!

Really ?

Ok was Extra powers on the Scottish independence referendum ballot paper?

You dont seem to have a problem with that eh "

I see no conection at all.

Two different referendums two different results.

The Council of Elrond

Greenoakmale you just said that Scotland staying in the EU or single market and customs union "was not on the ballot paper "

So was Extra powers on the Scottish independence referendum ballot paper?

Why is that acceptable ? It makes your shite ass point moot

You're being very selective with your language there. The EU will only have access to UK fishing waters during the transition period (which incidentally the EU and the UK have both agreed now will be less than 2 years and the transition period will end on December 31st 2020) which will be 21 months. After the transition period ends is still part of the ongoing negotiations. Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson said earlier she will not support a brexit package that keeps us in the EU common fisheries policy, so pressure from her on Theresa May could well mean the UK leaves the EU common fisheries policy after the transition period so the UK and Scottish fishermen will have control over our territorial gushing grounds.

Where dose the fish caught by uk fishing boats be sold too ?? Is it just for the uk market ???

Good point.

Much of it is exported to the eu which will push up their food prices. The east coast fishermen tend to land cod and other white fish. Since the med has almost been fished out British fish comands a premium

The Europeans won't buy another quality product from else where like ours."

Only one problem if the uk want to sell fish in the eu after brexit , eu travelers will have to be allowed fish in uk waters ,

If they ant there will be tariffs on uk fish , which will close the uk fishing industry ,

"Greenoakmale you just said that Scotland staying in the EU or single market and customs union "was not on the ballot paper "

Why is that acceptable ? It makes your shite ass point moot"

So you did not want extra powers ????

The brexit referendum in my opinion should never have taken place but we all know the reasons why it did.

No one made an issue at the time of any hard border.

As with all referendums you get two choices .... more or less.... yes or no.

I still wish the UK to stay in the eu but the vote went against my wishes so I just have to suck it up that is democracy.

Cannock

Just as you are fond of telling people democracy is not a one off event and things change, this also applies to the ongoing EU negotiations, what was agreed in December is part of an ongoing process and so things change! It just showed the EU document on sky news what has been agreed between the EU and the UK and what has not been agreed upto the present date. The agreed points are highlighted in green on the paper and the points left in white are not agreed.

The UK has not agreed to the EU text which states the fallback option for the border is for Northern Ireland to remain in the customs union (and maybe the single market) this point was still showing in white which means it's NOT agreed!

Good point.

Only one problem if the uk want to sell fish in the eu after brexit , eu travelers will have to be allowed fish in uk waters ,

If they ant there will be tariffs on uk fish , which will close the uk fishing industry ,

"

Yes there will be tarriffs but it is up to the consumer to decide if they are worth paying for a quality product.

After 2019 the UK take control of UK fishing waters and then it will be up to the UK who fishes them.

The Council of Elrond

"Greenoakmale you just said that Scotland staying in the EU or single market and customs union "was not on the ballot paper "

The brexit referendum in my opinion should never have taken place but we all know the reasons why it did.

I still wish the UK to stay in the eu but the vote went against my wishes so I just have to suck it up that is democracy."

I want independence that means ALL powers lol

Thats interesting so you wish the UK stayed in the EU but your saying Scotland a country where you stay that didnt vote for brexit to suck it up and accept damage

Do you even know in a democracy your allowed to to change your mind ? Lol

You really are a yoon no surrender eh

I still wish the UK to stay in the eu but the vote went against my wishes so I just have to suck it up that is democracy.

Thats interesting so you wish the UK stayed in the EU but your saying Scotland a country where you stay that didnt vote for brexit to suck it up and accept damage

You really are a yoon no surrender eh "

I voted in a UK refarendum not for bits of the UK to do the hokey kocky.

As I stated before only one third of Scotland's electorate voted to stay.

Please remember it was your SNP that campaigned in the first place not to join.

They accepted that desicion !!!

Also I am not a unionist and take offence to your language towards me.

The Council of Elrond

Greenoakmale

You dont count people that didnt vote duh!!!!

So for those that didnt vote which side do you put them in remain or leave ?

Fact remains 62% of voters in Scotland which is the majority voted to remain in the EU

Also if you aint a yoon what are you ? You voted no to independence correct ? Lol

Good point.

Yes there will be tarriffs but it is up to the consumer to decide if they are worth paying for a quality product.

After 2019 the UK take control of UK fishing waters and then it will be up to the UK who fishes them."

On a trip to see Danish fisherman in Jutland on Saturday, Michel Barnier warned that the British fishing industry could lose access to the European market if EU fishermen lost access to UK fishing waters. The two things “are clearly linked,” the EU’s chief negotiator said. “Our access to British waters and the British access to our market.” (that was in the papers a week or two ago)

The Council of Elrond

Ps

Greenoakmale if your start using that insane logic to count people that didnt vote then 85% voted in the Scottish independepence referendum that means 15% who could vote didnt vote

So where would you put them eh for or against independepence ? Lmao

Cannock

They accepted that desicion !!!"

indeed and some members of the SNP still don't want to be in the EU like former deputy leader Jim Sillars.

Good point.

After 2019 the UK take control of UK fishing waters and then it will be up to the UK who fishes them.

On a trip to see Danish fisherman in Jutland on Saturday, Michel Barnier warned that the British fishing industry could lose access to the European market if EU fishermen lost access to UK fishing waters. The two things “are clearly linked,” the EU’s chief negotiator said. “Our access to British waters and the British access to our market.” (that was in the papers a week or two ago)

"

Plus the Denmark is preparing a case to go to the courts in the Hague if uk try prevent them fishing in uk waters ,

Danish Fisher men have fished uk waters since 1400 ,

The Council of Elrond

indeed and some members of the SNP still don't want to be in the EU like former deputy leader Jim Sillars. "

SNP have always been pro EU

Yes they have members that are against EU membership but SNP policy is pro EU

Now interesting you say this Centaur as it blows away that insane myth that SNP members signed a letter saying they must 100% always agree with SNP policy

Is there anything Yoons dont love lying about eh lol

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

May has signed up to two things - no hard border between north and south; and a uniform single market across the UK.

No border means UK is fully aligned with EU single market. Diverge and border control is inevitable.

Britain will try muddle its way through the political mess.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

only for the transition period worth a two year wait for it all to go through I say.

Cambridge

indeed and some members of the SNP still don't want to be in the EU like former deputy leader Jim Sillars.

Now interesting you say this Centaur as it blows away that insane myth that SNP members signed a letter saying they must 100% always agree with SNP policy

Is there anything Yoons dont love lying about eh lol"

You couldn't name a single policy you disagreed with!

Cannock

Former SNP deputy leader Jim Sillars campaigned for Brexit and joined the Scotland Leave campaign during the EU referendum.

As for your claim about a letter I've no idea what you're talking about there, I've certainly never made any such claim about SNP members signing a letter saying they must agree with SNP policy? You must be referring to someone else because I've never claimed that on here.

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 18:27:36]

The Council of Elrond

If i were you lot get use to the fact a referendum on Scottish independence is coming lol

If NI get to remain in the single market and customs union then there is nothing stopping Scotland remaining in the single market and customs union failure on that then Scotland has a democratic mandate to use a referendum on Scottish independence

If a hard brexit happens then again Scotland has every right to have a Scottish independence referendum that mandate is there no matter how much you wanna deny it exists

The Tories have sold out fisherman only for the transition period worth a two year wait for it all to go through I say."

Following on from the above, a UK spokesman added that, from 2020, "we'll be negotiating as an independent coastal state and we'll decide who can access our waters and on what terms".

Kinky, as usual, has selective hearing and selective vision.

"Greenoakmale

Fact remains 62% of voters in Scotland which is the majority voted to remain in the EU

Also if you aint a yoon what are you ? You voted no to independence correct ? Lol"

No

62 % of those that cast a vote in the brexit voted stay.

As I have stated before if the eu was such a great thing why did more ppl not vote ???

I voted no last time as the case was not made for seperation.

When or if another Indy ref happens I will vote on its merits.

The Council of Elrond

The Tories have sold out fisherman only for the transition period worth a two year wait for it all to go through I say.

Following on from the above, a UK spokesman added that, from 2020, "we'll be negotiating as an independent coastal state and we'll decide who can access our waters and on what terms".

Kinky, as usual, has selective hearing and selective vision."

Double blow for fishermen so they have been shafted today as its not what they voted for and will no doubt be shafted again after 2020

When will they learn eh lol

The Council of Elrond

"Greenoakmale

Also if you aint a yoon what are you ? You voted no to independence correct ? Lol

No

62 % of those that cast a vote in the brexit voted stay.

As I have stated before if the eu was such a great thing why did more ppl not vote ???

I voted no last time as the case was not made for seperation.

When or if another Indy ref happens I will vote on its merits."

Again you dont go counting people that didnt vote duh!!!!

So the fact remains the majority of Scottish voters voted to remain in the EU

The Tories have sold out fisherman only for the transition period worth a two year wait for it all to go through I say.

Double blow for fishermen so they have been shafted today as its not what they voted for and will no doubt be shafted again after 2020

When will they learn eh lol"

In two years time UK has complete control of its waters.

in two years time Scotland goes Indy then had to open the fishing grounds again to eu fishing fleet.

"Ps

Greenoakmale if your start using that insane logic to count people that didnt vote then 85% voted in the Scottish independepence referendum that means 15% who could vote didnt vote

So where would you put them eh for or against independepence ? Lmao

"

The same as you

no where.

you are making out as saint Nicola does Scotland was ripped out of the eu.

but we have approx 4 million voters and less than half bothered to vote to remain approx 1.6 million.

It is hardly being ripped out of the eu.

It is a matter of record they campaigned to stay out of the eu.

That was their official stance.

When will they learn eh lol"

was going to say it was a back stabbing but no, the Tories just walked straight up and smiled as they thrust a knife into the heart of Scottish fishing

Is there anything Yoons dont love lying about eh lol

Former SNP deputy leader Jim Sillars campaigned for Brexit and joined the Scotland Leave campaign during the EU referendum.

As for your claim about a letter I've no idea what you're talking about there, I've certainly never made any such claim about SNP members signing a letter saying they must agree with SNP policy? You must be referring to someone else because I've never claimed that on here. "

They sign a contract only to vote the way they are told to.

They are not allowed to criticise their ledership etc.

As jim Sillars calls it Alex Salmonds " one thought " policy. AS believed in complete control.

"If i were you lot get use to the fact a referendum on Scottish independence is coming lol

If NI get to remain in the single market and customs union then there is nothing stopping Scotland remaining in the single market and customs union failure on that then Scotland has a democratic mandate to use a referendum on Scottish independence

If a hard brexit happens then again Scotland has every right to have a Scottish independence referendum that mandate is there no matter how much you wanna deny it exists"

And if the snp can't answer the same questions as the last time it is doomed to failure.

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 19:31:03]

The Council of Elrond

Greenoakmale that is utter lies

The SNP have always been pro EU

And since it was you that keeps going with the " no SNP member is allowed to disagree with SNP policy"

You still sticking with that bullshit ?

Someone pointed out Jim Sillars is against staying in the EU and he is an SNP member

Lmao

Debunked

When will they learn eh lol

was going to say it was a back stabbing but no, the Tories just walked straight up and smiled as they thrust a knife into the heart of Scottish fishing"

And if Scotland become independent and rejoins the eu who would be shafting the fishermen then ???

At least it is for only the transitional period.

"Greenoakmale that is utter lies

And since it was you that keeps going with the " no SNP member is allowed to disagree with SNP policy"

Someone pointed out Jim Sillars is against staying in the EU and he is an SNP member

Lmao

Debunked"

I am not sure he is still a member and does NOT hold any position within the snp.

He is not a MSP or mp or councillor so he is not restricted in his thoughts or sayings.

The Council of Elrond

Lmao

Debunked

I am not sure he is still a member and does NOT hold any position within the snp.

He is not a MSP or mp or councillor so he is not restricted in his thoughts or sayings."

He is still a member like i said debunked your lies lol

Also can you name in % how much the EU will control of powers if Scotland is independent and in the EU ?

The Council of Elrond

Mhairi Black SNP MP can vote didnt agree with the her own party (SNP) on moving the childrens ward to the New Hospital

Again debunked that bullshit that no SNP member is allowed to disagree with SNP policy

If NI get a special deal to stay in the CU etc then no I don't think Scotland will also get it.

The NI border has become a headache because the UK are leaving the EU, that's the only reason for NI to possibly get this kind of deal, because it may be the only way for May to persue her Brexit nightmare.

"If NI get a special deal to stay in the CU etc then no I don't think Scotland will also get it.

The NI border has become a headache because the UK are leaving the EU, that's the only reason for NI to possibly get this kind of deal, because it may be the only way for May to persue her Brexit nightmare.

"

will NI have to pay back their £2 billion that the Tories gave them as long as they voted in favour

Newcastle and Gateshead

Lmao

Debunked"

so if the snp has always been pro EU, and you want an independent scotland to be in the EU, and you say you want all the powers.... but how do they marry up?

for example Fisheries, since you decided to bring that up in your original post, wouldn't be decided in holyrood..... it would be decided in brussels as they would have to be part of the CFP

same with agriculture for example.....

if having powers based in brussels for you any better than your normal anti-english sentiments?

Lmao

Debunked

He is not a MSP or mp or councillor so he is not restricted in his thoughts or sayings.

He is still a member like i said debunked your lies lol

Also can you name in % how much the EU will control of powers if Scotland is independent and in the EU ?"

Sillars is not a mp or MSP so he would not have to sign up to the contract.

He would not any way as he is not a sheep.

The same amount as today.

Remember your party is fighting to get the powers that are returning from Brussels to the UK to be devoled to holyrood !!

The Council of Elrond

"If NI get a special deal to stay in the CU etc then no I don't think Scotland will also get it.

"

Lol thats bullshit and you know it

If NI get a deal to stay in the single market and customs union then yes Scotland should also get the very same deal

Do it not and well Scotland will have an independence referendum

Or if a hard brexit happens same Scotland will have an independence referendum

Lmao

Debunked

so if the snp has always been pro EU, and you want an independent scotland to be in the EU, and you say you want all the powers.... but how do they marry up?

for example Fisheries, since you decided to bring that up in your original post, wouldn't be decided in holyrood..... it would be decided in brussels as they would have to be part of the CFP

same with agriculture for example.....

if having powers based in brussels for you any better than your normal anti-english sentiments?"

Fabio

it is easy to Google the snp were anti eu in the 1975 referendum !!

The Council of Elrond

Look how about answering this for those that try and go with the whole "SNP will hand powers back to Brussels" bullshit

If Scotland becomes independent and is in the EU in % please tell me how much powers will the EU control over Scotland ?

Anyone have balls to answer eh!!!

"Mhairi Black SNP MP can vote didnt agree with the her own party (SNP) on moving the childrens ward to the New Hospital

Again debunked that bullshit that no SNP member is allowed to disagree with SNP policy "

She did not campaign to save the ward it went on for ages and as her coat is on a shuggly peg she pretended she was in favour of saving the ward. The people I work with from paisely have very little good to say about her.

"Look how about answering this for those that try and go with the whole "SNP will hand powers back to Brussels" bullshit

If Scotland becomes independent and is in the EU in % please tell me how much powers will the EU control over Scotland ?

Anyone have balls to answer eh!!!"

If there was such a figure I would give you it.

In the eu Scotland have 5 Euro MPS out of I think it is 200 and something that gives you the clout Scotland will have in the eu.

The Council of Elrond

"Look how about answering this for those that try and go with the whole "SNP will hand powers back to Brussels" bullshit

In the eu Scotland have 5 Euro MPS out of I think it is 200 and something that gives you the clout Scotland will have in the eu."

So you have no answer eh lmao

Piss poor

Newcastle and Gateshead

Anyone have balls to answer eh!!!"

1) the whole % trick thing you try to pull every single time has gotten stale at this point

2) if you are going to try and trip people up... don't ask questions you don't know the answer to yourself....

3) i can give you the exact number.... because remember 84 of 111 powers are currently being worked on by my fellow civil servants, to be devolved back to the scottish parliament, the northern ireland assembly and the welsh assembly on brexit leave day plus 1.......

so there are 111 areas of policy that brussels would have control over for a start.......

Oooohhh just googled it

Over 700 MEP

And Scotland has 5

we are bound to be heard !!!!

In the eu Scotland have 5 Euro MPS out of I think it is 200 and something that gives you the clout Scotland will have in the eu.

Piss poor"

because the figure does not exist.

you would be as well asking me to bring a unicorn to your house.

1) the whole % trick thing you try to pull every single time has gotten stale at this point

2) if you are going to try and trip people up... don't ask questions you don't know the answer to yourself....

3) i can give you the exact number.... because remember 84 of 111 powers are currently being worked on by my fellow civil servants, to be devolved back to the scottish parliament, the northern ireland assembly and the welsh assembly on brexit leave day plus 1.......

so there are 111 areas of policy that brussels would have control over for a start......."

Good answer Fabio !!

The Council of Elrond

So in all Fabio and Greenoakmale

You cannot name a % of powers the EU would control over an independent Scotland is thT what your saying ?

Lmao

"So in all Fabio and Greenoakmale

You cannot name a % of powers the EU would control over an independent Scotland is thT what your saying ?

Lmao "

Read Fabios reply !!!

It gives you a complete answer.

The Council of Elrond

Ps those 111 powers are devolved to Scotland lmao

The Council of Elrond

Lmao

Read Fabios reply !!!

It gives you a complete answer."

What you need they gang to help you lmao

"Ps those 111 powers are devolved to Scotland lmao "

???

Lmao

Read Fabios reply !!!

It gives you a complete answer.

What you need they gang to help you lmao"

I thought his answer was a very good answer to a stupid question.

The Council of Elrond

Also have the EU said if Scotland gain independence is going to take control over those 111 powers and keep them in Brussels ?

I get your doing everythibg to cheat and lie to keep Scotland in the UK lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

remember 111 is the starting point.... remember that scotland wouldn't keep any of the opt outs the uk negoiated... such as not being a member of the eurozone for example.....

The Council of Elrond

"Ps those 111 powers are devolved to Scotland lmao

???"

Fishing is devolved to Scotland right now ?

"remember 111 is the starting point.... remember that scotland wouldn't keep any of the opt outs the uk negoiated... such as not being a member of the eurozone for example....."

And the Thatcher rebate !!

???

Fishing is devolved to Scotland right now ?"

No because it is in the hands of Brussels !

The Council of Elrond

So still wanting on the gang coming up with an answer

name a % of powers the EU would control over an independent Scotland ?

You are all saying an independent Scotland would hand back power to the EU grow a pair of balls and answer my question then

The Council of Elrond

???

No because it is in the hands of Brussels !"

Oh right so Holyrood doesnt have control over fishing then ?

Thats not devolved to Scotland ? How fucking embarrssing

You must a Tory at heart that you dont know whats devolved and reversed

Piss poor

because the figure does not exist.

you would be as well asking me to bring a unicorn to your house."

Same answer !!!

Are you saying the eu would have no influence over Scotland ???

???

You must a Tory at heart that you dont know whats devolved and reversed "

How can it be devoled ie we have not left the eu yet ???

Newcastle and Gateshead

Lmao "

please tell me what the answer is then please.... with a varifible link please so we know you are not making up the number....

remember what i said about asking questions of others that you don't know the answer to yourself....

so please.... enlighten us!!!!

The Council of Elrond

List of devolved powers to Holyrood

Devolved Powers

Health

Education

Local Government

Law

Social Work and Housing

Economic Development and Transport

The Environment

Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing

Sport and the Arts

Greenoakmale whats the 2nd last one say ?

The Council of Elrond

Lmao

please tell me what the answer is then please.... with a varifible link please so we know you are not making up the number....

remember what i said about asking questions of others that you don't know the answer to yourself....

so please.... enlighten us!!!! "

No no Fabio grow a pair and answer you think your wise and kniw all go on then

Newcastle and Gateshead

???

You must a Tory at heart that you dont know whats devolved and reversed "

it cant be devolved to holyrood because it is decided at a pan-european level under the common fisheries policy (CFP)

For christs sake.... if you are going to argue... least know the topic!!!!

Cambridge

???

it cant be devolved to holyrood because it is decided at a pan-european level under the common fisheries policy (CFP)

For christs sake.... if you are going to argue... least know the topic!!!! "

Kinky doesn't have a clue! That's why their posts are so funny! I don't know what their level of education is, but it's clear they have never studied politics!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing

Greenoakmale whats the 2nd last one say ?"

please someone tell kinky that refers to recreational fishing, i.e permits for where and when you can fish in rivers ect, what fish you can keep and what you need to throw back.....

dear lordy......

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 20:35:35]

Newcastle and Gateshead

and just it terms kinky can understand.... that doesn't refer to commercial fishing!!!!!!!!!

sweet jesus... not a clue!!!!

jesus i think kinky would have trouble spelling "cat" if i spotted them a "c" and a "t"......

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

"

Kinky doesn't have a clue! That's why their posts are so funny! I don't know what their level of education is, but it's clear they have never studied politics! "

Actually Kinky would be a superb politician. He ducks questions asked of him like a pro, waffles at length without actually saying anything and usually gets it wrong. How many of our politicians fit that description?

Cambridge

"Lmao

So any forward yet are we in naming a % of powers the EU would control over an independent Scotland?

Your all keen on saying an independent Scotland would be handing back power to brussels ok then answer my question and stop shitting your knickers "

Can you name any political scientist, paper or text book that lists political powers as a percentage?

What percentage is having control of defence? What percentage is education? What percentage is fishing?

The Council of Elrond

Lmao

So any forward yet are we in naming a % of powers the EU would control over an independent Scotland?

Your all keen on saying an independent Scotland would be handing back power to brussels ok then answer my question and stop shitting your knickers

The Council of Elrond

"

Kinky doesn't have a clue! That's why their posts are so funny! I don't know what their level of education is, but it's clear they have never studied politics!

Actually Kinky would be a superb politician. He ducks questions asked of him like a pro, waffles at length without actually saying anything and usually gets it wrong. How many of our politicians fit that description? "

That a fact eh notice how they are all ducking an answer to my question lmao

Cambridge

"Lmao

Your all keen on saying an independent Scotland would be handing back power to brussels ok then answer my question and stop shitting your knickers "

Can you name any political scientist, paper or text book that lists political powers as a percentage?

What percentage is having control of defence? What percentage is education? What percentage is fishing?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Lmao

Your all keen on saying an independent Scotland would be handing back power to brussels ok then answer my question and stop shitting your knickers"

again... stop trying to trip people up on questions you don't know the answer to yourself...

unless you know the answer.... so with a link so we all know you aren't telling porkies (because we know you like to do that every so often!!)

the floor is all yours.... or just trying to waste time and still till it reaches 175.....

The Council of Elrond

"Lmao

Your all keen on saying an independent Scotland would be handing back power to brussels ok then answer my question and stop shitting your knickers

again... stop trying to trip people up on questions you don't know the answer to yourself...

unless you know the answer.... so with a link so we all know you aren't telling porkies (because we know you like to do that every so often!!)

the floor is all yours.... or just trying to waste time and still till it reaches 175..... "

Waiting on you answering oh wise Fabio that knows everythibg you telling me you now have no clue eh ?

The Council of Elrond

Even try this one

In % please how much control does Westminster have over Scotland ? Hint its more than 50%

Cambridge

"Lmao

The Council of Elrond

Even try this

Right now in % how much power does the EU have over the UK seen as its member state ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Lmao

the floor is all yours.... or just trying to waste time and still till it reaches 175.....

Waiting on you answering oh wise Fabio that knows everythibg you telling me you now have no clue eh ?"

again.... we know that 111 will end up being devolved from brussels back to the Uk after brexit....

so there is your starting number....

then there are "opt-outs" that the uk currently has that scotland would not get as a new member... eurozone, euro as currency, interest rates set by the ECB, schengen area travel, ect ect ect....

so that is a hefty start.....

so how about answering your own question with a link we can all verify please......

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Prediction : in the end nothing will change for the average person after Brexit ....any change will be marginal unless your are directly involved in a European institution. ( I voted remain by the way, but out of solidarity with fellow Europeans whose membership means a lot to them , unlike most of us in general ) . It’s already easier to do biz in Aus , USA , Canada than it is in Europe

The Council of Elrond

"Lmao

Waiting on you answering oh wise Fabio that knows everythibg you telling me you now have no clue eh ?

again.... we know that 111 will end up being devolved from brussels back to the Uk after brexit....

so there is your starting number....

then there are "opt-outs" that the uk currently has that scotland would not get as a new member... eurozone, euro as currency, interest rates set by the ECB, schengen area travel, ect ect ect....

so that is a hefty start.....

so how about answering your own question with a link we can all verify please......"

No no waiting on an % from you Fabio

Cambridge

Newcastle and Gateshead

thats really is a "you can't answer your own question"....

c'mon kinky... answer with a link before this reaches 175...

i bet you don't.....well actually i bet you can't....

The Council of Elrond

"thats really is a "you can't answer your own question"....

c'mon kinky... answer with a link before this reaches 175...

i bet you don't.....well actually i bet you can't....

"

Lol shitting out of answering

No no i will wait thanks on you answering in %

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's widely understood that the Conservatives are just in it for themselves, trying to hold their swivel-eyed lot together and cling to their government positions etc, rather than imploding. The European issue is their biggest problem, with opinions all over the place amongst them, as well as a dead-woman walking Prime Minister, surrounded by extremist politicians who'll let her hang herself with Brexit failures and stab anyone in the back.

On top of that very shaky foundation for a country to be run upon, the level of competence amongst them is incredibly low. May has kept a long known, highly decitful Boris keep a job in government, despite his total unsuitability for any government role. His lies, his wasting of £46 million on the London garden bridge, where building never started, pissed down the river - and he's now saying he doesn't remember the details - another clear mark of his stupidity. With luck he will face charges for his inappropriate use of public funds.

The government has just continued with its inept 'red lines' and repetition of platitudes for almost 2 years since the referendum. They've achieved virtually nothing, they've repeated inappropriate unworkable solutions as their preference. pissed off as many of their counterparts in Europe as they can and highlighted the stupidity that's rampant in the UK to the whole world.

The solution now on the cards is not new, per se, it's a rehash that was covered before: it crosses one of May's red lines - but she'd agreed it before. The fact that they'd buried their heads in the sands for so long, is unforgivable. Reality bites them in the bum. The situations that many of us both outside and inside of the UK, have forecast for two years still fester. The government doesn't have workable solutions, partly because they never planned and they didn't develop coherent plans when they have done so.

"Even try this one

In % please how much control does Westminster have over Scotland ? Hint its more than 50% "

As we are all so stupid can you provide a link or something we can read on this , thanking you in advance.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

???

For christs sake.... if you are going to argue... least know the topic!!!! "

Just to clarify the fisheries arguments - implementation of CFP regulations is devolved to Edinburgh within Scottish waters; inshore fisheries inside the 12 nm limit for Scottish waters are devolved to Edinburgh under the CFP BUT the quota allocations are decided at the December council of ministers where Scotlands interests are represented by the UK Minister. Not saying that is right but that is how it is at present.

Cambridge

Another thread in which kinky made a fool of themselves!