FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > When red just isn't very red

When red just isn't very red

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Theresa May and her gang had several 'red lines' over Brexit, that they've conned others, perhaps trying to convince themselves, whilst having no clue about what to do instead. The red lines have one by one vanished, or changed colour.

The European Court, Fishing, Free movement, EU citizens' rights during the transition period, the length of the transitional deal was shortened too. Is there much red left?

Were you as delusional as the conservative muppets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm no fan of May, but she did tell us that this referendum was going to be red, white and blue, not just red.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Maybe it's the white lines that have affected just what the red lines were or are or might be..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Theresa May and her gang had several 'red lines' over Brexit, that they've conned others, perhaps trying to convince themselves, whilst having no clue about what to do instead. The red lines have one by one vanished, or changed colour.

The European Court, Fishing, Free movement, EU citizens' rights during the transition period, the length of the transitional deal was shortened too. Is there much red left?

Were you as delusional as the conservative muppets?"

Leaving the EU is nothing to do with conservative or labour so why twist things?

Central

"Maybe it's the white lines that have affected just what the red lines were or are or might be..

"

I think Davis, or someone, used tippex over the red lines.

Central

"Theresa May and her gang had several 'red lines' over Brexit, that they've conned others, perhaps trying to convince themselves, whilst having no clue about what to do instead. The red lines have one by one vanished, or changed colour.

Were you as delusional as the conservative muppets?Leaving the EU is nothing to do with conservative or labour so why twist things?"

Eh? The referendum was a Conservative policy. The negotiations have been managed by a Conservative government. You fail to see that it wouldn't have been me that twisted something there?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

arch snivelling shit, the ponce of darkness, aka rees-mogg's meltdown on camera about the way brexit has gone was hilarious though ... he proper shat his pants and spat his dummy all at the same time

Cambridge

"arch snivelling shit, the ponce of darkness, aka rees-mogg's meltdown on camera about the way brexit has gone was hilarious though ... he proper shat his pants and spat his dummy all at the same time "

Oooh, got a link?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"arch snivelling shit, the ponce of darkness, aka rees-mogg's meltdown on camera about the way brexit has gone was hilarious though ... he proper shat his pants and spat his dummy all at the same time

Oooh, got a link? "

not one that the stazi wouldn't make me disappear for 24hrs over, no

Cambridge

"arch snivelling shit, the ponce of darkness, aka rees-mogg's meltdown on camera about the way brexit has gone was hilarious though ... he proper shat his pants and spat his dummy all at the same time

Oooh, got a link?

not one that the stazi wouldn't make me disappear for 24hrs over, no "

Balls, no YouTube or news org links?

Central

Oooh, got a link?

not one that the stazi wouldn't make me disappear for 24hrs over, no

Balls, no YouTube or news org links? "

Pity he wouldn't vaporize to nothing on camera

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

The Maybots red white and blue brexit...

Red for the lines she failed to hold,

White for the strength she clearly lacks,

Blue for the fishing waters she's failed to control.

Central

I think May must have used colour changing ink. Whoever felt secure with her having red lines was irrational

» Add a new message to this topic