FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Part 3 Acts of parilament need consent

Part 3 Acts of parilament need consent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

I was asked who makes up Common law and how is it made ?

Yes really was asked that

Answer simply do you not already not know right from wrong ? Lmao

Not to cause harm loss or damage to a fellow human being or their property

Those are all under Common law its common sense people

And a policeman or policewoman who should be under their oath to be lawful and uphold the law to protect fellow human beings under Common law

A police officer is there to get money out of you be inforcing acts and statutes that need your consent and once you give them your consent that you wave goodbye to your rights abd they now have a contact with you

Like i said tv licence is an act not law as you do not to have a tv licence as a law abiding citizen but if you want to watch live tv and record then you do require a tv licence or you would be breaking the law as you would be giving them consent and entering a contact with them saying you abide by their laws

Yes i know it hard to get into your heed but then again its about choice you either believe it or not i dont care if you do believe it or not thats totally upto you

You as a human being can make up your own mind

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I asked you, and you have not answered.

Please tell me who makes Common Law and tell me how Common Law is made.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes but by purchasing a tv or any equipment that is capable of viewing, downloading or somehow watching catchup you are implicitly consenting to the communications act.

You don't have to sign anything. and ignorance of that fact is no excuse.

The Council of Elrond

"Yes I asked you, and you have not answered.

Please tell me who makes Common Law and tell me how Common Law is made."

I did your answer it i know right from wrong not to cause loss harm or damage to a fellow human being or their property

Really not hard to understand lol

Leeds

That is NOT how Common Law is made!

The Council of Elrond

"Yes but by purchasing a tv or any equipment that is capable of viewing, downloading or somehow watching catchup you are implicitly consenting to the communications act.

You don't have to sign anything. and ignorance of that fact is no excuse.

"

Wrong you can own a tv or xbox PS4 etc and do not require a tv licence

Its only if you want to watch or record live tv and want BBC Iplayer lmao

You can own a tv for Netflix therefore you do not need a tv licence or if you just wanna play games on your xbox etc lol

They can send someone from Captia round but under what law do you need to let them in your house or give them your name ?

The Council of Elrond

"That is NOT how Common Law is made!"

Ok know it all explain then .........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

They can send someone from Captia round but under what law do you need to let them in your house or give them your name ? "

You don't have to by Law for either but they can still set the process in motion to fine the registered house owner.

The Council of Elrond

"

They can send someone from Captia round but under what law do you need to let them in your house or give them your name ?

You don't have to by Law for either but they can still set the process in motion to fine the registered house owner."

Wait so its not law ? Lol its an act

I am genuinly asking under what law requires you to let Captia a private company into your house or to give them your name ?

Should be easy to give me the law on this lol

Leeds

Another poster told you yesterday, but you choose to ignore it.

It is made by the Courts as part of Judgments when deciding points of law at High Court level and above.

Let me give you an example. If there was a law that said that you have to use a metal tray for cooking meat, does that include a foil tray, or is only a proper solid, reusable metal roasting dish in compliance with the law.

The law does not make it clear. It just says a metal tray. I say my foil disposable tray is fine for my restaurant. The Food Standards Agency say it isn't and take it me to Court.

Let's say it goes to the Court of Appeal, and they say that a foil tray is a metal tray and I have complied with the rules. I have won.

Common Law has been made by the Court. For the future, people know that using a foil tray is fine.

That is how Common Law is made.

"

You don't have to by Law for either but they can still set the process in motion to fine the registered house owner.

I am genuinly asking under what law requires you to let Captia a private company into your house or to give them your name ?

Should be easy to give me the law on this lol "

This is where you confuse yourself so much Kinky.

There is no law to let Capita into your home

There is no law to give Capita your name.

That will not stop you / the home owner being fined by the courts though for none payment of a TV license.

The Council of Elrond

"Another poster told you yesterday, but you choose to ignore it.

It is made by the Courts as part of Judgments when deciding points of law at High Court level and above.

Let me give you an example. If there was a law that said that you have to use a metal tray for cooking meat, does that include a foil tray, or is only a proper solid, reusable metal roasting dish in compliance with the law.

The law does not make it clear. It just says a metal tray. I say my foil disposable tray is fine for my restaurant. The Food Standards Agency say it isn't and take it me to Court.

Let's say it goes to the Court of Appeal, and they say that a foil tray is a metal tray and I have complied with the rules. I have won.

Common Law has been made by the Court. For the future, people know that using a foil tray is fine.

That is how Common Law is made."

If thats what you believe fair enough

But Common law is not cause loss harm or damage you can choose to believe that or not i dont care lol

"Another poster told you yesterday, but you choose to ignore it.

That is how Common Law is made."

Exactly, brilliant, that is indeed how "Modern" Common Law is made

"

If thats what you believe fair enough

But Common law is not cause loss harm or damage you can choose to believe that or not i dont care lol"

If you want to believe that then fine, crack on.

Next subject ?

Glasgow

"

Should be easy to give me the law on this lol "

You don't, you are right. But they can still take you to court under civil prosecution, and if you fail to show then you can lose and they can send sheriffs round. Which is a different kettle of fish entirely.

But to say you don't have to consent to an act to be immune from it is incorrect. You have in Scotland the Police, Public Order and Criminal Justice act. Which I can assure you, you are subject to if you break it.

The Council of Elrond

"

There is no law to give Capita your name."

Ah so the tv licence is not law its an Act like i have been telling you lol

If you do not give a name how can they know who to summons to court its inviting you to court lol and watch the video i posted last night on the courts if you do not stand ie giving them your consent then they have no jurisdiction over you and they cant inforce their made up laws on you no crime was been commited

In all they need your consent and for you to bend over to your masters lol

The Council of Elrond

"

You don't, you are right. But they can still take you to court under civil prosecution, and if you fail to show then you can lose and they can send sheriffs round. Which is a different kettle of fish entirely.

But to say you don't have to consent to an act to be immune from it is incorrect. You have in Scotland the Police, Public Order and Criminal Justice act. Which I can assure you, you are subject to if you break it. "

Right so its an Act not law lmao

"

There is no law to give Capita your name.

Ah so the tv licence is not law its an Act like i have been telling you lol

If you do not give a name how can they know who to summons to court its inviting you to court lol and watch the video i posted last night on the courts if you do not stand ie giving them your consent then they have no jurisdiction over you and they cant inforce their made up laws on you no crime was been commited

In all they need your consent and for you to bend over to your masters lol "

That's exactly what I am saying, you confused yourself.

You ask a simple question.

You are given a simple answer to that question.

You then take that answer you have been given and apply it to a totally different statement..

That's just stupid behaviour.

"

Right so its an Act not law lmao

"

Fucking hell it's like talking to a dead dog

"A bill is proposed legislation under consideration by a legislature. A bill does not become law until it is passed by the legislature and, in most cases, approved by the executive. Once a bill has been enacted into law, it is called an act of the legislature, or a statute. "

Glasgow

You sock it to the man, and save yourself a whole £150 a year.

While you are at it, why not stop paying NI? And just pay a huge lump sum when you do need medical care.

The Council of Elrond

Yes they can take you to court but they need to be 100% sure you are breaking the law by watching live tv

Who do they do that i wonder ? Wasting court time to get money out you hehehehe

Suspection is not enough to get someone on

Glasgow

No, the laws come under the act.

The Council of Elrond

"No, the laws come under the act."

If you consent to it and enter a contact with them

If you have a tv right and you do not watch live tv or record and you use it for Netflix which law are you breaking again ? Lol

Those laws only come into effect once to consent and enter the contact to say tou want to watch live tv

"Yes they can take you to court but they need to be 100% sure you are breaking the law by watching live tv

Who do they do that i wonder ? Wasting court time to get money out you hehehehe

Suspection is not enough to get someone on "

In a County Court it comes under the laws of probability.

If the County Court Judge decides that you by owning TV's , Phones, ipads etc most probably do infringe Part 4 of the Communications Act 2003 then you will be found guilty and fined.

End of.

Glasgow

"No, the laws come under the act.

If you have a tv right and you do not watch live tv or record and you use it for Netflix which law are you breaking again ? Lol

Those laws only come into effect once to consent and enter the contact to say tou want to watch live tv "

Bollocks.

from the tv licensing website:

Why do I need a TV Licence?

A TV Licence is a legal permission to install or use television receiving equipment to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, and to download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer. This could be on any device, including TVs, desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, games consoles, digital boxes, DVD, Blu-ray and VHS recorders. This applies regardless of which television channels a person receives or how those channels are received. The licence fee is not a payment for BBC services (or any other television service), although licence fee revenue is used to fund the BBC.

The requirement to hold a TV Licence and to pay a fee for it is mandated by law under the Communications Act 2003 and Communications (Television Licensing) Regulations 2004 (as amended). It is an offence to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on any channel and on any broadcast platform (terrestrial, satellite, cable and the internet) or download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer without a valid TV Licence.

Section 363 of the Communications Act 2003 makes it an offence to install or use a television receiver to watch or record any television programmes as they’re being shown on television without a TV Licence.

Those laws only come into effect once to consent and enter the contact to say tou want to watch live tv "

and as I said yesterday the Government will be addressing that loophole at some point in the future, until then the County Courts will base their decisions on the law of probability , then fine you, and if you don't pay, possibly imprison you.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"...watch the video i posted last night on the courts if you do not stand ie giving them your consent then they have no jurisdiction over you..."
Thats not true. If you don’t stand, you’re in contempt of court, and risk being detained in a cell until the end of the day, and can then face a fine or even a custodial sentence.

"...and they cant inforce their made up laws on you no crime was been commited..."
Yes, they can. It’s not ‘their’ laws, btw.

"In all they need your consent and for you to bend over to your masters lol "
Again, wrong. You keep banging this drum. They don’t need the consent of the individual, they have the consent of the public. This is not something I believe, it is a fact.

And you keep saying that certain things are Acts not laws. Acts ARE laws. There is statutory law and common law. That is why common law is called common law and not just ‘law’. It’s like saying that orange flavour lollies are not lollies because they’re not strawberry lollies.

I’m not wasting any more of my time on this.

The Council of Elrond

Those laws only come into effect once to consent and enter the contact to say tou want to watch live tv

Bollocks.

A TV Licence is a legal permission to install or use television receiving equipment to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, and to download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer. This could be on any device, including TVs, desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, games consoles, digital boxes, DVD, Blu-ray and VHS recorders. This applies regardless of which television channels a person receives or how those channels are received. The licence fee is not a payment for BBC services (or any other television service), although licence fee revenue is used to fund the BBC.

The requirement to hold a TV Licence and to pay a fee for it is mandated by law under the Communications Act 2003 and Communications (Television Licensing) Regulations 2004 (as amended). It is an offence to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on any channel and on any broadcast platform (terrestrial, satellite, cable and the internet) or download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer without a valid TV Licence.

Section 363 of the Communications Act 2003 makes it an offence to install or use a television receiver to watch or record any television programmes as they’re being shown on television without a TV Licence."

Acts is not law lol

Again you can own a tv and not require a tv licence if you only wish to use it for Netflix for example correct ?

Again suspection is not enough to get someone on correct ?

Do you honestly believe cause you have a phone lappy or computer xbox or tv you need a tv licence ? Its only if you watch live tv and record

"You sock it to the man, and save yourself a whole £150 a year.

While you are at it, why not stop paying NI? And just pay a huge lump sum when you do need medical care."

Kinky doesn't need a TV license. He only ever watches his Braveheart dvd

"

Acts is not law lol

Again you can own a tv and not require a tv licence if you only wish to use it for Netflix for example correct ?

Do you honestly believe cause you have a phone lappy or computer xbox or tv you need a tv licence ? Its only if you watch live tv and record "

An act is A Law, a Law is an Act that has been passed by parliment, so an Act is turned into a LAW.

everything in the internet, text books everything confirms an Act is passed then turned into a Law

Please provide proof that this is not the case then Kinky.

The Council of Elrond

While you are at it, why not stop paying NI? And just pay a huge lump sum when you do need medical care.

Kinky doesn't need a TV license. He only ever watches his Braveheart dvd "

Oh my how long did it take you to come up with that ? Lol

But your coirect tho i do not need a tv licence as i dont watch pish live tv not when you have Netflix Youtube Amazon etc

Great eh you can watch what "you want" intseaf of being told what you are going to watch on live tv lol

"

"

It is if taken to County Court and the Judge decideds you are probably liable

Leeds

Ok, so if Acts are not law, as you claim, then what are Acts?

If I go to this site:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga

What are all those Acts doing there? What are they for? All that time spent in drafting them, debating them in Parliament, public consulatations, law commission reports and all the rest of the work done....

What's it all for?

The Council of Elrond

"

Acts is not law lol

Do you honestly believe cause you have a phone lappy or computer xbox or tv you need a tv licence ? Its only if you watch live tv and record

An act is A Law, a Law is an Act that has been passed by parliment, so an Act is turned into a LAW.

everything in the internet, text books everything confirms an Act is passed then turned into a Law

Please provide proof that this is not the case then Kinky.

"

And the law only cones into effect with consent and entering a contact with them lol

Suspection is not enough to get someone on in the courts over tv licence they need to be 100% sure or its wasting police time and the courts time

You can have all on them above tv , phone etc that can allow you to watch live tv but doesnt mean you are correct ? So how do they prove that in court i wonder ?

Innocent until proven gulity correct ?

Glasgow

Bollocks.

Section 363 of the Communications Act 2003 makes it an offence to install or use a television receiver to watch or record any television programmes as they’re being shown on television without a TV Licence.

Acts is not law lol

Do you honestly believe cause you have a phone lappy or computer xbox or tv you need a tv licence ? Its only if you watch live tv and record "

Thats funny, because it says exactly the opposite in the cutting I posted. You really only believe things YOU write don't you? I've never encountered someone so disconnected from reality. It's scary.

The Council of Elrond

Bollocks.

Acts is not law lol

Thats funny, because it says exactly the opposite in the cutting I posted. You really only believe things YOU write don't you? I've never encountered someone so disconnected from reality. It's scary. "

This is what you send "It is an offence to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on any channel and on any broadcast platform (terrestrial, satellite, cable and the internet) or download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer without a valid TV Licence"

This is what i am telling you you only require a tv licence if you watch live tv or record

Just cause you own a phone or tv etc doesnt mean you need a licence yes all of those above you can access live tv i aint arguing that but doesnt mean yiu are they have to prove you are

Or its wasting the police and the courts time

The Council of Elrond

The end of the day though if you want to hand over £150 bcause you believe you need a tv licence because you own a tv or phone or laptop or computer that yes can access live tv doesnt mean you are though thats upto you

The fact is you can own all of the above and use them for Netflix , Youtube Amazon and not watch live tv then you do not require a tv licence

Glasgow

Bollocks.

Acts is not law lol

Thats funny, because it says exactly the opposite in the cutting I posted. You really only believe things YOU write don't you? I've never encountered someone so disconnected from reality. It's scary.

This is what you send "It is an offence to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on any channel and on any broadcast platform (terrestrial, satellite, cable and the internet) or download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer without a valid TV Licence"

This is what i am telling you you only require a tv licence if you watch live tv or record

Just cause you own a phone or tv etc doesnt mean you need a licence yes all of those above you can access live tv i aint arguing that but doesnt mean yiu are they have to prove you are

Or its wasting the police and the courts time "

So basically, this whole 3 part thread could have ben covered by one entitled "why I don't pay my TV license" and the reasons for. Instead of the irrelevant bollocks you've been posting about acts not applying unless you verbally or legally consent somehow?

And the main reason you don't pay it is because it's the least legally risky way of getting one over on the establishment by the sounds of it.

The Council of Elrond

Lets try this

You have a phone right and access to the internet which does mean you can watch live tv on that phone by streaming it doesnt mean you are correct ?

That is upto them to prove you are watching live tv and how do they do that ? No law says you have to give them your name or let them in to your house or hand over your phone to them

Suspection again is not enough to get someone on they would be wasting police and the courts time

Thats the problem with this tv licence pish!

Its an Act that they cannot enforce unless you admit to watching live tv or sign their letter of guilt thats when it becomes law you give them consent and enter the contact with them

Glasgow

"Lets try this

You have a phone right and access to the internet which does mean you can watch live tv on that phone by streaming it doesnt mean you are correct ?

That is upto them to prove you are watching live tv and how do they do that ? No law says you have to give them your name or let them in to your house or hand over your phone to them

Suspection again is not enough to get someone on they would be wasting police and the courts time

Its an Act that they cannot enforce unless you admit to watching live tv or sign their letter of guilt thats when it becomes law you give them consent and enter the contact with them "

Yes I agree, it is pish. The license fee should be abolished and everyone should pay an extra £150 in tax a year instead as it's a necessary public service.

The Council of Elrond

"Lets try this

Its an Act that they cannot enforce unless you admit to watching live tv or sign their letter of guilt thats when it becomes law you give them consent and enter the contact with them

Yes I agree, it is pish. The license fee should be abolished and everyone should pay an extra £150 in tax a year instead as it's a necessary public service."

Right so its an Act not law correct ?

Leeds

"Lets try this

Its an Act that they cannot enforce unless you admit to watching live tv or sign their letter of guilt thats when it becomes law you give them consent and enter the contact with them "

The Act is still law, whether you consent to it or not!

They can enforce the Act.

Whether they can catch you breaching the Act is another matter, that is down to evidence, but it does not mean the Act is not law, or not enforceable.

Bollocks.

Acts is not law lol

Thats funny, because it says exactly the opposite in the cutting I posted. You really only believe things YOU write don't you? I've never encountered someone so disconnected from reality. It's scary. "

And that is why there is never ever any point in arguing with kinky. I worked that out months ago. Fab and the internet will be obsolete long before kinky will accept he is wrong. About any of his mad ramblings! Glad to see some are now combatting it with a bit of humour and piss-taking. Because trying to engage in serious debate with him just is not possible. Then he will tell you "yer shite feart". Aye. Shite feared of your brain turning to mush trying to work out what the fuck he is on about

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law."

http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/acts/

Glasgow

"Lets try this

Yes I agree, it is pish. The license fee should be abolished and everyone should pay an extra £150 in tax a year instead as it's a necessary public service.

Right so its an Act not law correct ? "

An act is a collection of laws.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Why, why do people answer his inane ramblings? Even when, as above, he is proved wrong time after time, he doesn't admit it.

Stop feeding the troll lol!

Leeds

Because other people learn from the responses.

His posts are idiotic, the replies are generally sensible and there is a lot of interesting information provided.

My comments about Common Law for instance.

The Council of Elrond

Ah now the name calling comes out for questing and challenging things

You wanna believe what you believe fair enough i dont care lol

Cambridge

""An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law."

http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/acts/"

The Council of Elrond

I get though you have been told this shit for sooo long now you never question it just abide by it

Common law is the laws of the land

Acts of parilament is them telling you but they need consent for to enforce their laws on you

I dont care if you do not believe me thats upto you but dont sit there all high and mighty claiming no am wrong and insane says more about you than me i just question and challenge these things

If you dont yeah thats fine and fair enough but dont go trying to belittle someone else on thing ok lol

Kinky doesn't need a TV license. He only ever watches his Braveheart dvd "

Shown in glorious TARTANCOLOUR !!!

So have we abandoned the % guessing game on the other thread because you can't produce any figures for your three questions !!!

Leeds

"I get though you have been told this shit for sooo long now you never question it just abide by it

Acts of parilament is them telling you but they need consent for to enforce their laws on you

I dont care if you do not believe me thats upto you but dont sit there all high and mighty claiming no am wrong and insane says more about you than me i just question and challenge these things

If you dont yeah thats fine and fair enough but dont go trying to belittle someone else on thing ok lol

"

You are wrong. I explained Common Law to you above. I gave an example about metal cooking trays. You didn't reply.

I gave you the link to all the Acts of Parliament online. You didn't reply.

Cambridge

"I get though you have been told this shit for sooo long now you never question it just abide by it

"

We are all high and mighty, every single poster on all three threads have told you that you are wrong. You are.

The Council of Elrond

You are wrong. I explained Common Law to you above. I gave an example about metal cooking trays. You didn't reply.

I gave you the link to all the Acts of Parliament online. You didn't reply.

"

Thats what you believe thats upto you i dont care

I believe what i believe

The Council of Elrond

We are all high and mighty, every single poster on all three threads have told you that you are wrong. You are. "

Oooffftttt not great CLCC

So you think you are all high and mighty over me ?

Your above me eh ?

Leeds

I think everyone but you understands Common Law and Statutes of Parliament, so yes, that puts them above you in the intelligence stakes!

The Council of Elrond

"I think everyone but you understands Common Law and Statutes of Parliament, so yes, that puts them above you in the intelligence stakes!"

Ah right so now your all above me and not my equal as human beings interesting

Says more about you as a fellow human being than me

I aint dorcing you to believe me thats upto you you believe what you believe and i believe what i believe ok

Leeds

Sorry, it's not a case of being above you. It's just a case of being more intelligent.

That is how life works. Hawking was more intelligent that a bin man or a cleaner. Fact.

Did you peasants not know kinky is a QC !!!

So therefore you are all wrong and he is right.

When the cops stop him he just announces I am not prepared to enter into a contract with you and the cops go off with their tails between their legs thinking to themselves

that kinky has outsmarted us again

Leeds

And that's why we say we are more intelligent than him, because he is just not prepared to listen or learn.

We are not "above" him, as he claims. Just more intelligent.

"And that's why we say we are more intelligent than him, because he is just not prepared to listen or learn.

We are not "above" him, as he claims. Just more intelligent."

And reasonable

And prepared to listen

And prepared to offer evidence

Leeds

I imagine Ant McPartlin's lawyer will be using kinky QC's reasoning to get his client off the alleged drink driving and the careless/reckless driving charges if he is so charged.

Mr McPartlin doesn't have a contract with you Mr Policeman, only with ITV for a light entertainment show.

So the Police will have let him go......!

Cambridge

We are all high and mighty, every single poster on all three threads have told you that you are wrong. You are.

Your above me eh ? "

Has that upset you?

The Council of Elrond

"Sorry, it's not a case of being above you. It's just a case of being more intelligent.

That is how life works. Hawking was more intelligent that a bin man or a cleaner. Fact."

Says who ? You can never know that

You dont know there is plenty of people in normal working class 9-5 jobs that are just intelligent as Stephen Hawking was

Those Hawking was not above them he was their and me and your equal as fellow human being

For example you dont need to be a lawyer to know right from wrong on laws lol

The Council of Elrond

Your above me eh ?

Has that upset you? "

No not really but says alot about you though

Leeds

"Sorry, it's not a case of being above you. It's just a case of being more intelligent.

That is how life works. Hawking was more intelligent that a bin man or a cleaner. Fact.

You dont know there is plenty of people in normal working class 9-5 jobs that are just intelligent as Stephen Hawking was

Those Hawking was not above them he was their and me and your equal as fellow human being

For example you dont need to be a lawyer to know right from wrong on laws lol "

Well you're not a lawyer and you don't know the law. And if you were you would know that few cases are black and white, that is why they go to Court.

And Hawking was more intelligent that a bin man. If a bin man was as intelligent as Hawking then we would not be a bin man, he would be celebrated like Hawking.

The Council of Elrond

For example you dont need to be a lawyer to know right from wrong on laws lol

Well you're not a lawyer and you don't know the law. And if you were you would know that few cases are black and white, that is why they go to Court.

And Hawking was more intelligent that a bin man. If a bin man was as intelligent as Hawking then we would not be a bin man, he would be celebrated like Hawking."

Wow you seem to know alot about me or are you just making judgements on me lol

Again you can never know that that human being could enjoy their binman job and not want to do what Stephen Hawking did

Breaking news Stephen Hawking was not the most intelligent in the whole world was he smart yes but you cant ever claim he was the most intelligent in the world

People can be in normal jobs and research all this and be just as smart no one forces you to be anything in life you have choice

Leeds

He was one of the most intelligent people to ever have lived. He would not have coped with being a bin-man.

Cambridge

Your above me eh ?

Has that upset you?

No not really but says alot about you though "

So you don't stop and think, Why is everyone telling me I'm wrong? Maybe I should look again at this issue?

"He was one of the most intelligent people to ever have lived. He would not have coped with being a bin-man.

"

You thicko !!!

You obviously have not read A short history of bins by G Arbage

The Council of Elrond

Yup that name calling shit again

Lol

The Council of Elrond

"He was one of the most intelligent people to ever have lived. He would not have coped with being a bin-man.

"

Says who ?

Leeds

You thicko !!!

You obviously have not read A short history of bins by G Arbage "

I tried, but Hawking bought up all the copies and burned them, as they made him look thick! And he couldn't empty a bin because of his illness, so Mr G Arbage was above him, better than him....!

This still going on... jeezzz, been out for a meet and you're still at it Kinky, lol lafmo shite fearty no baws pmsl pish dish

The Council of Elrond

You said "ever lived"

Right was Stephen Hawking more smart that Albert Einstein? Michelangelo?Galileo? Leonardo Da Vinci?

What it is really is your being told this is fact when in reality they and well as you and i as all human beings are all equal and could be smart in all different ways

I get thoufh you are just being told what to believe instead of actually questing and challenging it lol

Leeds

I said he was "one of the most intelligent people ever to have lived"

I did not say he was THE most intelligent.

"You said "ever lived"

Right was Stephen Hawking more smart that Albert Einstein? Michelangelo?Galileo? Leonardo Da Vinci?

What it is really is your being told this is fact when in reality they and well as you and i as all human beings are all equal and could be smart in all different ways

I get thoufh you are just being told what to believe instead of actually questing and challenging it lol"

I think the poster did state

One off

The Council of Elrond

Lol

So you can never be just as smart as Leonardo Da Vinci? Stephen Hawking ? Lol

Breaking news you never stop learning in life and it just takes researching to be like them

Just because someone is in a working class 9-5 job doesnt mean they cant be just as smart as them thats sad if you think that

They may not want to do what they did in life as you as a human being have choice or do you believe your forced into it ? Lmao

Leeds

No. I won't ever be as smart as them. Few people will.

Few people would cope with being a bin man if they were intelligent, because they would be bored very quickly, and would not get on well with their colleagues. It would be a waste of talent, and they know that they are capable of more and of course a much higher salary, and recognition.

Cambridge

Says who ? "

Kinky is the first person ever to have looked at Stephen Hawkin and thought "that bloke would make an excellent bin man"

Cambridge

"Lol

So you can never be just as smart as Leonardo Da Vinci? Stephen Hawking ? Lol

Breaking news you never stop learning in life and it just takes researching to be like them

Just because someone is in a working class 9-5 job doesnt mean they cant be just as smart as them thats sad if you think that

They may not want to do what they did in life as you as a human being have choice or do you believe your forced into it ? Lmao

"

Kinky, you haven't even started learning yet, let alone finished!

The Council of Elrond

"No. I won't ever be as smart as them. Few people will.

Few people would cope with being a bin man if they were intelligent, because they would be bored very quickly, and would not get on well with their colleagues. It would be a waste of talent, and they know that they are capable of more and of course a much higher salary, and recognition.

"

Wow just wow not much faith in yourself eh lol

"

"

Then why don't you take your own advice and research basic facts before making yourself look ridiculous with the majority of stuff you type on here then ?

Leeds

As he sat in the bin lorry explaining about the science behind black holes, as his colleagues were thinking about pie and peas for lunch.

Wow just wow not much faith in yourself eh lol "

You need to start with a good IQ to begin with, what some have little of and demonstrate on here very often indeed

Leeds

Wow just wow not much faith in yourself eh lol "

Well I'm more intelligent that you, but no, I'm not on Hawking's level.

The Council of Elrond

Life is about choice correct ? You are never forced into doing something you dont want to but you can easily be as smart as anyone in life

But if you think so low about yourself that says more about you than me and others

The Council of Elrond

Well I'm more intelligent that you, but no, I'm not on Hawking's level."

Lol oh yeah right an a dumb fuck eh

What because i believe something different from you ? Yeah well done eh

Want a balloon ? Lol

Leeds

No, because I know the law, and you don't.

Cambridge

There are facts, and then there are kinky brand alternative facts.

The Council of Elrond

"No, because I know the law, and you don't.

"

You believe what you believe and i believe what i believe not once have i said anyone should believe me thats upto you to decide but no no your forcing onto people that oh my your high and mighty

your trying to belittle me by claiming your smart and i am just a dumb fuck

Well done you eh lol

Leeds

It's not a question of beliefs. It's a question of fact.

You believe that Common Law is what is you think is right and wrong.

I know that Common Law is law made by Judges in Court cases, when interpreting the law, and legal points as applied to certain facts.

Yours is a mistaken belief. Mine is a statement of fact.

You can tell me that you believe an giraffe to be a fish.

I can tell you that a giraffe is not a fish.

Your belief about the giraffe is wrong. My fact about the giraffe is correct.

Same with Common Law!

The Council of Elrond

Is a summons to court an invite or command ?

Leeds

Do you mean a Criminal or Civil Summons?

All of kinkys so called facts can be proved wrong with the simplest of Google searches.

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 15:06:49]

The Council of Elrond

"All of kinkys so called facts can be proved wrong with the simplest of Google searches."

The internet never lies eh lol

Leeds

So come on - Criminal or Civil Summons?

Cambridge

"All of kinkys so called facts can be proved wrong with the simplest of Google searches.

The internet never lies eh lol"

Well you are never able to provide any proof, no quotes from academics or practitioners, no research, or peer reviewed papers, no textbooks or dictionary quotes etc.

The Council of Elrond

"Do you mean a Criminal or Civil Summons?"

Ok if a so called sheriff " officer" key word there comes knocking at your door and gives you a summons is it an invite or command ?

Leeds

"All of kinkys so called facts can be proved wrong with the simplest of Google searches.

The internet never lies eh lol

Well you are never able to provide any proof, no quotes from academics or practitioners, no research, or peer reviewed papers, no textbooks or dictionary quotes etc."

That's unfair! He provided those historic US Supreme Court cases. Sadly the US Supreme Court has no jurisdiction here and the law is totally different, but other than those small, technical problems......

Leeds

"Do you mean a Criminal or Civil Summons?

Ok if a so called sheriff " officer" key word there comes knocking at your door and gives you a summons is it an invite or command ?"

We don't have sheriffs in England. I guess you are in Scotland.

Sheriff acting for/employed by whom? What type of Summons?

The Council of Elrond

A court summons is an invite

They have no appointment so they are cold callers

And no law statues you have to give your name or let them into your home

If you give them your name well they have jurisdiction over you no contact no consent slam the fucking door on cold callers lol

Cambridge

""An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law."

http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/acts/"

Kinky, is parliament right, or wrong?

Well I'm more intelligent that you, but no, I'm not on Hawking's level.

Lol oh yeah right an a dumb fuck eh

What because i believe something different from you ? Yeah well done eh

Want a balloon ? Lol "

It's not a balloon it is a fish slice.

Kinky, have you passed your driving test?

Leeds

"A court summons is an invite

If you give them your name well they have jurisdiction over you no contact no consent slam the fucking door on cold callers lol "

If it's a criminal summons, it is no invite!

If it's a civil summons, it is an invite to file a defence!

If you give them your name well they have jurisdiction over you no contact no consent slam the fucking door on cold callers lol "

I can't wait to see kinkys face when he recieves a summons and does not turn up in court. The Sherrif will issues an arrest warrant and kinky will be shouting at the cops

you can't handcuff me as I am soverien and have no contract with you

"Kinky, have you passed your driving test?

"

No

He does not drive the bin lorry just empties the rubbish in as he works on his Indy thesis !!!

If you give them your name well they have jurisdiction over you no contact no consent slam the fucking door on cold callers lol

If it's a criminal summons, it is no invite!

If it's a civil summons, it is an invite to file a defence!"

and if you don't attend to support your case then you will most probably be found guilty in your absence, just like I have said a few times already lol rolf lmao pmsl shite fearty werty no baws lol rolf

The Council of Elrond

Again if they have no name they have NO jurisdiction over you correct ?

Cambridge

"Again if they have no name they have NO jurisdiction over you correct ? "

NNNOOOOO!!!!

Leeds

So what about those claims against gypsies who just turn up on land and have to be evicted. No one knows their names. How do they get evicted then?

They would find your name, then send you paperwork informing you of the requirement / invite to court.

Unless you we're / are a Gypsy is that it ? have I finally nailed it, yes I think i may have. If you are a Gypsy, pay no tax, take everything you can type Gypsy, not registered to any address, just keep dumping your caravan on some other fuckers land ?

If that's the case then some of what you are typing would apply to you, they would probably not be arsed fucking about with a Gyspy in a caravan over a TV license and you wouldn't be registered possibly anywhere they could find you.

If that is the case, I hope you enjoy it.

"Again if they have no name they have NO jurisdiction over you correct ?

So what about those claims against gypsies who just turn up on land and have to be evicted. No one knows their names. How do they get evicted then?

"

lol, i was just typing my sudden realisation that Kinky may be a gypsy as you posted this

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 16:06:57]

The Council of Elrond

Right say this happens right

These sheriff " officers" again keyword come to the door you are not the " person" they are looking for but they try to give you the summons with giving no name to them how in the hell do they know they have the right " person" ?

No law states you have to give anyone your name or let them in lol

Even if it went to court and the judges and clerk says " all rise" no law states you have too correct ? Watch them go oh fuck what do we do as we have NO jurisdiction lol

But then if you have been told this is the way of things and you believe thats never to be challenged or questioned

Leeds

No No. Come on. Answer my question 1st.

Suddenly 20 gypsy caravans turn up on my land or on the school football pitch. We need to evict them. We don't know their names. We have no way of finding their names. They won't tell us their names.

How do we evict them?

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 16:17:24]

"Right say this happens right

These sheriff " officers" again keyword come to the door you are not the " person" they are looking for but they try to give you the summons with giving no name to them how in the hell do they know they have the right " person" ?

No law states you have to give anyone your name or let them in lol

Even if it went to court and the judges and clerk says " all rise" no law states you have too correct ? Watch them go oh fuck what do we do as we have NO jurisdiction lol

But then if you have been told this is the way of things and you believe thats never to be challenged or questioned"

Basically, only a twat would behave like this in a civilised society.

I am not a twat so I would inform them I was not the person they we're looking for, I'd even provide them my ID to prove I was who I said I was and I would give them any info I had if any about the where abouts of the person they we're looking for.

A twat will act like a twat, a decent person will act accordingly so

In England a County Court summons will be delivered to your last known address, even if you no longer live there is irrelevant.

If you don't attend you will most probably be found guilty / liable in your absence.

for the umpteenth time.....

The Council of Elrond

Only a twat eh so standing up for your rights = twat now ? Just bend over and wave cheerio to your rights

You a "person" or human being ?

Leeds

So what about the gypsies then?

The Council of Elrond

If it went to court and the judges and clerk says " all rise" no law states you have too correct ? Watch them go oh fuck what do we do as we have NO jurisdiction lol

"Only a twat eh so standing up for your rights = twat now ? Just bend over and wave cheerio to your rights

You a "person" or human being ?"

I have no fear of loosing any of my rights, I am not a twat, I have no fear of the police, courts ...anything cos I like to live within the rules for a civilised society, and the rules will protect me if someone does something against me.

How you live your life in a caravan if that is the case is up to you, just don't think you are going to get others to follow your lifestyle / choices.

Leeds

It's called contempt of court. So yes, there is a penalty.

And answer my question about the gypsies please.

The Council of Elrond

"It's called contempt of court. So yes, there is a penalty.

And answer my question about the gypsies please."

On who ? The person or human being ?

"If it went to court and the judges and clerk says " all rise" no law states you have too correct ? Watch them go oh fuck what do we do as we have NO jurisdiction lol

"

If that was the case then nobody would get prosecuted for anything, is that what you are really after, or have you got yourself into a mess and are looking for any loophole that may get you off ?

That video you posted a link to, could be a fake, could have been a judge that wasn't fucking that bright to start with and didn't know the law, but if that was the case, you could commit any crime and choose not to go to court or just not stand and be let off free then I think every twat would be doing it..... but their not.

On who ? The person or human being ? "

so you are saying the person as in the birth document lol

Leeds

On who ? The person or human being ? "

And the difference between the person who is a human being who is sitting in that court is what?

And why won't you answer my gypsies question?

So to make it a bit easier to understand your view point kinky...

Are you a Gypsy, traveller etc ?

And answer my question about the gypsies please."

I was just going to type contempt of court, fine or imprisonment can be a penalty. I googled it because it seemed too obvious, apparently even yawning can be construed as contempt.

Ginger

because it sounds like you are.

The Council of Elrond

"Only a twat eh so standing up for your rights = twat now ? Just bend over and wave cheerio to your rights

I have no fear of loosing any of my rights, I am not a twat, I have no fear of the police, courts ...anything cos I like to live within the rules for a civilised society, and the rules will protect me if someone does something against me.

How you live your life in a caravan if that is the case is up to you, just don't think you are going to get others to follow your lifestyle / choices."

Love this how strangers think they know all about a fellow human being they have never met lol

Your private life is that " private " i dont need to know a damn about it

The Council of Elrond

"So to make it a bit easier to understand your view point kinky...

Are you a Gypsy, traveller etc ?"

Is that any of your business ? You think whatever you like but a private life is just that " private hehe

Leeds

Well you keep refusing to answer my question about gypsies, so people are wondering if you are one.

How you live your life in a caravan if that is the case is up to you, just don't think you are going to get others to follow your lifestyle / choices.

Love this how strangers think they know all about a fellow human being they have never met lol

Your private life is that " private " i dont need to know a damn about it "

Everything you are sayiong regarding knowing who to summons etc supports that you are a unregistered Gypsy, or live in an abandoned building, squatting etc otherwise you would be registered for things, council tax, gas, electric, water, and so on

or just living with family / friends in a spare room

"So to make it a bit easier to understand your view point kinky...

Are you a Gypsy, traveller etc ?

Is that any of your business ? You think whatever you like but a private life is just that " private hehe"

I don't give a toss what you are, you're asking how you would be found and I'm giving you all the possibilities given the lack of facts to go by from you.

The Council of Elrond

In court as long as you claim " common law rights " and the legal entity is in the courtroom watch the judges and clerk blank faces on how to tell with that

They no jurisdiction over you the human being under common law lol

Bowing to your masters yeah right lmao

"In court as long as you claim " common law rights " and the legal entity is in the courtroom watch the judges and clerk blank faces on how to tell with that

Bowing to your masters yeah right lmao "

OK, what ev's

Next inane topic ?

Cambridge

Punch a copper in the face, he'll say, "what's your name" if you don't tell him, he can't arrest you!

"Punch a copper in the face, he'll say, "what's your name" if you don't tell him, he can't arrest you! "

Fucking unbelivable isn't it.

Someone attacks his wife, would he be happy to see her attacker able to walk free because he does not consent to being arrested, lol

Yeah, right, there's one vid on the net saying this is true, so it must be...

but to quote kinky himself...

the net never lies lol

rolf lol shite fert no baws lmao hehe haha ... duh!!! forgot that one he likes... duh!!!

The Council of Elrond

"Punch a copper in the face, he'll say, "what's your name" if you don't tell him, he can't arrest you! "

Thats harm to a human being yes you can be arrested for that lol

Leeds

"In court as long as you claim " common law rights " and the legal entity is in the courtroom watch the judges and clerk blank faces on how to tell with that

Except Judges make Common Law!

And what about my gypsy question!

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 16:56:37]

The Council of Elrond

"Punch a copper in the face, he'll say, "what's your name" if you don't tell him, he can't arrest you!

Fucking unbelivable isn't it.

Someone attacks his wife, would he be happy to see her attacker able to walk free because he does not consent to being arrested, lol

Yeah, right, there's one vid on the net saying this is true, so it must be...

but to quote kinky himself...

the net never lies lol

rolf lol shite fert no baws lmao hehe haha ... duh!!! forgot that one he likes... duh!!! "

Thats harm yes you can be arrested for that under Common law

Leeds

You will be arrested under Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988!

The Council of Elrond

Are you lot a person or a human being ? Big difference btw

Leeds

What is the difference then?

Cambridge

"Punch a copper in the face, he'll say, "what's your name" if you don't tell him, he can't arrest you!

Thats harm to a human being yes you can be arrested for that lol "

No if you don't tell them you name. But get this! If you DO tell them your name, you got your name from the QUEEN and she can sue you, no no no, she WILL sue you if you tell anyone your name, because she owns it!

The Council of Elrond

"What is the difference then?"

Are you a person or human being ?

Leeds

I am asking you what the difference between a person and a human being is.

Maybe you could answer that and my gypsy question. Why are you unable to answer it?

The Council of Elrond

Right in court the judge or clerk with call out for the legal entity correct ? Thats the person not the human being

You were given a name you dont own the name

So if you do not consent to rise or come foward they have no jurisdiction over you the human being if you stand under Common law jurisdiction

Like i said we have all been tricked into thinking the way you do for many years you do have rights use them lol

Officers and courts are they to collect money on behave of the person not the human being lol

Leeds

Oh for goodness sake. If you are a human being, you are also a person.

If you are a company, you can have a separate legal personality.

I.e. the company can enter into contracts in it's own name, and be sued in it's own name.

When you are a human, you are also a person.

Stop talking nonsense.

The Council of Elrond

"Oh for goodness sake. If you are a human being, you are also a person.

If you are a company, you can have a separate legal personality.

I.e. the company can enter into contracts in it's own name, and be sued in it's own name.

When you are a human, you are also a person.

Stop talking nonsense."

No no no no

A human being is a man or woman

A person is a legal entity

You were given a name you do not own the name lol

Its hard to get it but its true

Your birth certifcate is dead not live if you choose to go under that legal entity name they have you and collect money off you

Its all about questioning and challenging this shit instead of being told this be others

You should know right from wrong not to cause harm loss or damage to anyone thats the real law

Therir statues Acts only become live when you consent to it

Kinky, have you passed your driving test?

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky, have you passed your driving test?"

Do you shag apple pie ? Thats none of my damn business correct ?

Leeds

You just go round and round in circles, but never answer the questions that rubbish your arguments.

And your do no harm is really just the oath that doctors take.

How does do no harm cover all of company law, to property law to divorce law?

The law is rather more complex than do no harm!

There is a law allowing me to go bankrupt. If I do, my creditors will not get paid, that does them harm, but I am allowed to do that.

Bollocks.

Section 363 of the Communications Act 2003 makes it an offence to install or use a television receiver to watch or record any television programmes as they’re being shown on television without a TV Licence."

Do I need a TV Licence to watch subscription services like Netflix, Amazon or Now TV?

You don’t need a TV Licence if you only ever use these services to watch on demand or catch up programmes except if you’re watching BBC programmes on iPlayer.

Remember, if you watch or record live TV on any device, you need to be covered by a TV Licence.

Live TV means any programme you watch or record at the same time as it’s being shown on TV or live on an online TV service.

From the tv license site

Glasgow

Yes you can refuse to give a name to a cold calling sheriff or bailiff. You can refuse a summons and be found guilty in your absence.

A warrant can be put out for your arrest. Your picture, description, known accomplices and addresses can be circulated. Eventually you will be picked up and processed. You may still refuse to give a name, even after legal counsel. You can then be held without bail and tried, where if you still refuse to speak and show contempt to the judge, then on the balance of probability that you are this person who has done these things, may be found guilty and punished. All without giving you name.

So wrap it up now eh? You are talking pure shite.

The Council of Elrond

Right again this me not forcing this on anyone its for you to believe or not

Say you get took to court and its a criminal claim there needs to be an injuried party but a civil claim there needs to be a contract that you have breached

If you do not stand when they call the legal entity am telling you watch them tail between the legs and the ask them are they under their oath lmao

Leeds

Please read some law. How do you think negligence works for instance?

I walk along the pavement and a bus mounts the pavement and hits me, and injures me.

How can I sue the bus driver and the bus company, or the bus manufacturer. The accident was the fault of one of them.

I have no contract with either of them.

Clearly I have a civil claim.

On your argument, I cannot sue them for my injuries.

How do I do it then?

The Council of Elrond

All those assiming judicial authority have to swear an oath to serve the queen and uphold the law of the land ( Common law)

Fact these people have no authorty to enforce commerical law ( law of the sea) unless you consent

Once you consent cheerio to all your rights

Glasgow

"Please read some law. How do you think negligence works for instance?

I walk along the pavement and a bus mounts the pavement and hits me, and injures me.

How can I sue the bus driver and the bus company, or the bus manufacturer. The accident was the fault of one of them.

I have no contract with either of them.

Clearly I have a civil claim.

On your argument, I cannot sue them for my injuries.

How do I do it then?

"

His point is not specific to anything but the TV license. He thinks he has found a loophole to get him out of paying it. And is delighting in getting one over on the man. He's just itching for TV license enforcement to turn up at his door so he can film himself not answering it. #sad

The Council of Elrond

"Right again this me not forcing this on anyone its for you to believe or not

Say you get took to court and its a criminal claim there needs to be an injuried party but a civil claim there needs to be a contract that you have breached

If you do not stand when they call the legal entity am telling you watch them tail between the legs and the ask them are they under their oath lmao

Oh for god's sake, it still takes place in a court, with a judge. You can still be in contempt. If you are there then there is obviously a good chance that you are the person being sued.

Getting you there may be a problem yes, but if you're that much of a dick that you won't do the socially responsible thing and pay your TV license then the hassle of dragging your carcass there is probably worth it just to watch you stamp your little feet in righteous indignation. "

Oodftt now becoming very nasty calling me a dick now thats against fab rules

I dont have to pay the tv licence i dont watch pish live tv

Claim doon eh lol

Leeds

Well answer my gypsy claim, and my being run over by the bus claim then.

Glasgow

"Right again this me not forcing this on anyone its for you to believe or not

Oh for god's sake, it still takes place in a court, with a judge. You can still be in contempt. If you are there then there is obviously a good chance that you are the person being sued.

Getting you there may be a problem yes, but if you're that much of a dick that you won't do the socially responsible thing and pay your TV license then the hassle of dragging your carcass there is probably worth it just to watch you stamp your little feet in righteous indignation.

Oodftt now becoming very nasty calling me a dick now thats against fab rules

I dont have to pay the tv licence i dont watch pish live tv

Claim doon eh lol "

Can you honestly say you or your family have not watched or listened to ANY license fee funded broadcasts since you started trying to smash the system?

The Council of Elrond

Waiting in the next pish its cause of you people that dont pay a tv licence those that do have to pay £150 and keeps going up

Oh well its my choice not to pay it thats the beauty of having choice

Screw the BBC fuck them its an act and i dont consent to it so no contract

I dont watch live tv so i aint breaking their laws

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Waiting in the next pish its cause of you people that dont pay a tv licence those that do have to pay £150 and keeps going up

I dont watch live tv so i aint breaking their laws "

people like you are a leach on other's in society..

why not just pay your dues instead of coming out with this absolute twadlle that once again countless posters have show is complete bollocks..

why not just admit your too arrogant or tight to pay your way..?

Glasgow

"Waiting in the next pish its cause of you people that dont pay a tv licence those that do have to pay £150 and keeps going up

I dont watch live tv so i aint breaking their laws "

So you could have got away with one thread about not paying your license fee rather than three full of bollocks?

So I take it you have put this into practice then, please tell us how that went.

The Council of Elrond

Oh well its my right not to pay a tv licence if i aint watching pish live tv

Thats a damn well beauty of it eh