FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Part 4.......

Part 4.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

So befor the thread closed i was asked this

So I take it you have put this into practice then, please tell us how that went.

No i havent i have witnessed before yes

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

So how about answering my questions from the last thread then?

The Council of Elrond

on the acts vs law thing

Think about this right

Say its on council tax and the " person" pays it and for whatever reason falls behind on paying their bills they may struugle to pay it and because of that you could end in prison with criminals

Thats not right is it ?

Leeds

No!

On the gypsy point and the bus point!

The Council of Elrond

Acts are not law they are simply rules if you will passed by parilament and they need your consent to become law no consent no law lol

The real law there is ( Common Law ) not to cause harm/injury loss or damage if you do not do these things you are not commiting a crime

Leeds

You haven't answered either of my questions.

Go back to Part 3 and read the gypsy one and the bus one.

The Council of Elrond

"You haven't answered either of my questions.

"

Ok you claim a bus driver hit you and injuried you

Thats harm to you ( Common law)

Do you stand under Common law ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bills vs acts - a bill is not an act of parliament. This is what a bill becomes if approved by a majority in the house of commons and the house of lords, formally agrees to by the the reigning monarch (known as royal assent). An act of parliament is a law, enforced in all areas of the UK where it is applicable

Leeds

"You haven't answered either of my questions.

Ok you claim a bus driver hit you and injuried you

Thats harm to you ( Common law)

Do you stand under Common law ?"

You said that there had to be a contract to go to a civil court. Are you now saying that there does not have to be a contract?

The Council of Elrond

"Bills vs acts - a bill is not an act of parliament. This is what a bill becomes if approved by a majority in the house of commons and the house of lords, formally agrees to by the the reigning monarch (known as royal assent). An act of parliament is a law, enforced in all areas of the UK where it is applicable "

Ok thats upto you to decide

Me i am saying Acts are not law they need the consent of the governed to become law if they dont have consent then they are not law made up piss rules to make you believe it

Common law is the real law that policeman and women took an oath same as the courts to uphold the law the laws of the land

Statutes and Acts come from the laws of the sea no consent no contact

Common law - also known as judicial precedent or judge-made law or case law. Is that body of law derived from judicial decisions of courts and similar tribunals. The defining characteristic of common law is that it arises as precedent.

"on the acts vs law thing

Think about this right

Say its on council tax and the " person" pays it and for whatever reason falls behind on paying their bills they may struugle to pay it and because of that you could end in prison with criminals

Thats not right is it ? "

Were you a poll tax rebel kinky? Or was that a bit before your time

The Council of Elrond

Ok whats a policeman or womens oath ? Lol

The Council of Elrond

Think about this right

Thats not right is it ?

Were you a poll tax rebel kinky? Or was that a bit before your time"

Do you go abot sniffing farts ? Lol

Thats none of my business eh lol

Leeds

Still no word on my gypsies or on needing a contract to go to a civil court I see!

Your council tax is a priority debt as there can be serious consequences if you can't pay your arrears. This means council tax arrears are treated as a priority debt. If you fall behind with your council tax it's important to contact the council and try to make arrangments to clear your arrears.

The Council of Elrond

"Still no word on my gypsies or on needing a contract to go to a civil court I see!"

Civil court - civil court is a government institution that settled disputed between two or more entities, typically in the same court housr that also tried criminal cases. Sometimes, the same action (such as assault) will be tried in civil and criminal court.

Leeds

"Still no word on my gypsies or on needing a contract to go to a civil court I see!

Do you stand under Common law ?"

Can't you just answer the question instead of repeating nonsense.

You say that people have to be named to be taken to Court, so how can the gypsies be evicted?

You say that there has to be a contract to go to a civil court, so how can I sue for my injuries when there is no contract?

The Council of Elrond

"Still no word on my gypsies or on needing a contract to go to a civil court I see!

Can't you just answer the question instead of repeating nonsense.

You say that people have to be named to be taken to Court, so how can the gypsies be evicted?

You say that there has to be a contract to go to a civil court, so how can I sue for my injuries when there is no contract?"

Cant you ? Lol

No doesn't look like it does it was covered yesterday covered bills and acts also about council tax with no answer and also civil courts

Police oath - I, of.... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality. Upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people, and that I Will, to the best if my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property. And that while I continue to hold said office I will to the bed of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Acts are not law they are simply rules if you will passed by parilament and they need your consent to become law no consent no law lol

The real law there is ( Common Law ) not to cause harm/injury loss or damage if you do not do these things you are not commiting a crime "

"An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law"

http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/acts/

The Council of Elrond

"Police oath - I, of.... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality. Upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people, and that I Will, to the best if my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property. And that while I continue to hold said office I will to the bed of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

Right so where does say anything about enforcing Acts ?

They cant thats the point

"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

"

Interesting read, about maniacs and idiots

The Council of Elrond

"

Interesting read, about maniacs and idiots "

Oh now they are idiots for standing up for their rights interesting lol

Just cause they think different to you they are idiots and maniacs says alot about you

I keep telling you its really upto you decide if you dont agree with people thats uoto you but to call them idiots lol

Police deal with law not acts

That crappy video you posted, most probably the next time it went to court he was most probably found guilty.

Everything I can find on the net says not one case has ever been successful using these idiotic beliefs

That's your interpritation that it's our rights, no court case has ever rules that this is correct and every single muppet has been found guilty and sentenced.

End of story

The Council of Elrond

"Police deal with law not acts "

So they cant enforce Acts correct ? They are under oath lol or should be

So Acts of parilament need consent from the governed ie the people lol

No consent no contact! Hehehe

You are a human being not a person

Cambridge

"Police deal with law not acts "

"An Act of Parliament creates a new law or changes an existing law"

http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/acts/

Think about this right

Thats not right is it ?

Thats none of my business eh lol "

Before your time then. If you had been you would be shouting from the rooftops lol... was just thinking I had heard some of the pish you have been spouting before. And that's where from. All the ones that refused to pay poll tax, cos King Alex said they shouldn't have to. All the 'acme legal' crap they told each other to say if taken to court. How they were then all "shite feart" to register to vote. As then the credit companies chasing them for said poll tax arrears would then find them. Didn't king Alex have to promise to get poll tax arrears legally wiped so they would register to vote in the indyref... too 'shite feart' to even register for their chance to vote for independence. Couldn't make this shit up...

"

Interesting read, about maniacs and idiots

Oh now they are idiots for standing up for their rights interesting lol

Just cause they think different to you they are idiots and maniacs says alot about you

I keep telling you its really upto you decide if you dont agree with people thats uoto you but to call them idiots lol "

Ok, massively misinformed and a little bit silly

or

a person of low intelligence.

/ a stupid person

Origin

Middle English (denoting a person of low intelligence): via Old French from Latin idiota ‘ignorant person’, from Greek idiotes ‘private person, layman, ignorant person’, from idios ‘own, private’.

The Council of Elrond

"That crappy video you posted, most probably the next time it went to court he was most probably found guilty.

Everything I can find on the net says not one case has ever been successful using these idiotic beliefs

That's your interpritation that it's our rights, no court case has ever rules that this is correct and every single muppet has been found guilty and sentenced.

End of story "

And you know this how ?

Again using name calling for people standing up for their rights offftt lol

but hey you say it's our right, fair do's , just don't expect too many to be stupid enough to start coming out with shite ferty no baws bollox like this if their asked for their name.

Enjoy it

The Council of Elrond

Think about this right

Thats not right is it ?

Before your time then. If you had been you would be shouting from the rooftops lol... was just thinking I had heard some of the pish you have been spouting before. And that's where from. All the ones that refused to pay poll tax, cos King Alex said they shouldn't have to. All the 'acme legal' crap they told each other to say if taken to court. How they were then all "shite feart" to register to vote. As then the credit companies chasing them for said poll tax arrears would then find them. Didn't king Alex have to promise to get poll tax arrears legally wiped so they would register to vote in the indyref... too 'shite feart' to even register for their chance to vote for independence. Couldn't make this shit up... "

And you know this how ?

"That crappy video you posted, most probably the next time it went to court he was most probably found guilty.

End of story

And you know this how ?

Again using name calling for people standing up for their rights offftt lol "

honestly you need to get a life mate, I feel for you, I really do, I hope you find peace one day my good fellow Human Being

The Council of Elrond

"but hey you say it's our right, fair do's , just don't expect too many to be stupid enough to start coming out with shite ferty no baws bollox like this if their asked for their name.

Enjoy it "

Thats fair enough you believe what you want lol

Do you own your name ?

Think about this right

Thats not right is it ?

Before your time then. If you had been you would be shouting from the rooftops lol... was just thinking I had heard some of the pish you have been spouting before. And that's where from. All the ones that refused to pay poll tax, cos King Alex said they shouldn't have to. All the 'acme legal' crap they told each other to say if taken to court. How they were then all "shite feart" to register to vote. As then the credit companies chasing them for said poll tax arrears would then find them. Didn't king Alex have to promise to get poll tax arrears legally wiped so they would register to vote in the indyref... too 'shite feart' to even register for their chance to vote for independence. Couldn't make this shit up...

And you know this how ? "

How do you know this common law and Captin birdseye laws then... please post your source link and educate us.... please... pretty please

I think if you could link us up with your source material you may just get some converts

Kinky is a barista so knows all there is about the law.

Think about this right

Thats not right is it ?

And you know this how ? "

Well admittedly I was quite young at the time of the poll tax debacle but here...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/02/alex-salmond-ban-scottish-councils-chase-historic-poll-tax-debts

"Kinky is a barista so knows all there is about the law."

yeah, I've seen them in Costa with that written on their shirts

The Council of Elrond

Stranger danger

Is creepy you lot seem to know so many about me without meeting lol

Come on the Kinky, if we are to believe what you are saying, post a link, you must be reading your info from somewhere and if it is a fact what you say is correct it has to be on the internet.

Please, post your source link.

The Council of Elrond

"Come on the Kinky, if we are to believe what you are saying, post a link, you must be reading your info from somewhere and if it is a fact what you say is correct it has to be on the internet.

Please, post your source link."

Again i told you its upto you to believe it or not i dont really bother my arse if you or not lol

You go do your own hamework

Dont be lazy hehe

You've shit out then, lost your bottle, lost your nerve, no baws ?

You are the one saying we're taking it up the arse "allowing ourselves to be ruled" and not standing up for our rights yet you are too scared to post us a link to prove we are all being shafted up the arse.

If you think you are correct why can't you show us something that supports your claim ?

You can't can you ?

Anyway, the UK will be over a trillion better off if Scotland goes indy.

I hope the SNP get their indy ref sorted soon.

The Council of Elrond

"Anyway, the UK will be over a trillion better off if Scotland goes indy.

I hope the SNP get their indy ref sorted soon."

Offftt raging much calm soon dude lol

You aint going wind me up with pish

I told you its upto you to decide

Offtt sounding very anti Scottish there

lol, there's a big difference between raging and laughing, or puzzlement at the lack of sense of this topic.

How can anyone decide on the truth of what you say when no facts have been put forward ?

Pointless drivel

"

Offtt sounding very anti Scottish there "

Not sounding anti anything when it's fact mate.

Seriously are you really that thick or do this to wind people up

The Council of Elrond

"lol, there's a big difference between raging and laughing, or puzzlement at the lack of sense of this topic.

How can anyone decide on the truth of what you say when no facts have been put forward ?

Pointless drivel "

Well thats upto you to go look

Notice you sidnt say anything about being anti Scottish

Just wanna boot Scotland out of the UK eh ?

The Council of Elrond

"Seriously are you really that thick or do this to wind people up"

Oh name calling again lol

"Seriously are you really that "clever" or do this to wind people up"

Be careful how you phrase things like that.... some people may try to wind others up and click report to every reply hoping to get them banned.

"lol, there's a big difference between raging and laughing, or puzzlement at the lack of sense of this topic.

Pointless drivel

"

Not at all, I hope Scotland goes indy to save the rest of the UK 1 Trillion

The Council of Elrond

"Seriously are you really that "clever" or do this to wind people up

Be careful how you phrase things like that.... some people may try to wind others up and click report to every reply hoping to get them banned."

Yeah like this

"Anyway, the UK will be over a trillion better off if Scotland goes indy.

I hope the SNP get their indy ref sorted soon"

Trouble is didnt work lol

lol what didn't work, there was nothing to "work" just stating fact mate

The Council of Elrond

"lol what didn't work, there was nothing to "work" just stating fact mate"

So where in this thread was SNP or independence ever mentioned ?

You thought by throwing it in it would wind me up oh no sorry didnt lol

"lol what didn't work, there was nothing to "work" just stating fact mate

So where in this thread was SNP or independence ever mentioned ?

You thought by throwing it in it would wind me up oh no sorry didnt lol

"

Your topic had been done to death so why not continue on your other fav topic to continue our jolly little chat

still well over 110 posts to go, we could have a smashing time chatting

putting the world to right, or common right.. maybe... i dunno

The Council of Elrond

See you aint even denying it you mentioned SNP and independence to try and wind me up lmao

But the fact youhad to tell someone watch the way the phrase things incase it winds them up lol

Irony eh ? Lol

"See you aint even denying it you mentioned SNP and independence to try and wind me up lmao

But the fact youhad to tell someone watch the way the phrase things incase it winds them up lol

Irony eh ? Lol "

You really got the wrong end of the stick there kinky my honourable forum friend

I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry at this.

This has to be a wind up. Do we really have one person claiming that a bill passed by an act of Parliament isn’t a law and it can’t be enforced on an individual without said person’s explicit consent? Does that mean I can refuse to accept a Scottish referendum on independence because it’s “not common law” and therefore I don’t consent to it; rendering the referendum null and void. (Please don’t answer that question with Kinky “facts”).

The example being that you don’t have to pay council tax because common law is only to do with loss etc Unpaid council tax/tv licence would be construed as a loss, especially given that the services are provided in good faith. You can’t opt out of street lighting - yet.

Nonetheless, semantics aside, if you really believed what you espouse you would most likely be in prison. The mere fact that you have the liberty to post here probably means you abide by acts of Parliament and you’re just pulling our respective legs.

you’ve shown some commitment though!

The Council of Elrond

Just cause am nice and i forgot all about this watch this video and see how its done eh the police " officers" not policeman and policewoman try their best to enforce Acts / statues on sovereign men standing under ( common law lol

Right and the end you will see they couldnt get their names as no law exists if you aint commited a crime then they try to unlawfully detain then and the two guys walk away and the police " officers" do fuck all god i do wonder why that is eh ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMcmGng4vs

Cambridge

"Just cause am nice and i forgot all about this watch this video and see how its done eh the police " officers" not policeman and policewoman try their best to enforce Acts / statues on sovereign men standing under ( common law lol

Right and the end you will see they couldnt get their names as no law exists if you aint commited a crime then they try to unlawfully detain then and the two guys walk away and the police " officers" do fuck all god i do wonder why that is eh ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMcmGng4vs"

You seriously wonder why a policeman let two people who, in your own words, haven't committed a crime, walk away?

Why do you expect people who haven't committed a crime to be detained?

Cambridge

https://youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI

Here is 30 minutes of "free men" getting their teeth kicked in by the police, are any of them you kinky?

The Council of Elrond

"Just cause am nice and i forgot all about this watch this video and see how its done eh the police " officers" not policeman and policewoman try their best to enforce Acts / statues on sovereign men standing under ( common law lol

You seriously wonder why a policeman let two people who, in your own words, haven't committed a crime, walk away?

Why do you expect people who haven't committed a crime to be detained? "

Not a " policeman" he was a " police officer" learn the difference lol

You can clearly tell those " police officers" were not honoring their oath to protect and keep the peace they were there to enforce at Act that they couldnt do because........ they guys gave no consent

And when it dawned on the " police officers" they got fuck all on these guys as they commited no crime they did try to still get their names there is no law for that and then tried to detain them and they guys walk off and my the officers look rather silly

Cambridge

Why do you expect people who haven't committed a crime to be detained?

Not a " policeman" he was a " police officer" learn the difference lol

You can clearly tell those " police officers" were not honoring their oath to protect and keep the peace they were there to enforce at Act that they couldnt do because........ they guys gave no consent

And when it dawned on the " police officers" they got fuck all on these guys as they commited no crime they did try to still get their names there is no law for that and then tried to detain them and they guys walk off and my the officers look rather silly

"

No crime committed, not stopped by the police. Why are you surprised?

The Council of Elrond

There is many times Police officers have said to a human being they are detained even when they have to prove a crime has been commited that is unlawful detained and not honoring their oath and saying up yours to the queen therefore its treason!!!

Cambridge

"There is many times Police officers have said to a human being they are detained even when they have to prove a crime has been commited that is unlawful detained and not honoring their oath and saying up yours to the queen therefore its treason!!!"

So you will be able to prove this by giving us court judgments when the police were tried and convicted of treason, right?

"There is many times Police officers have said to a human being they are detained even when they have to prove a crime has been commited that is unlawful detained and not honoring their oath and saying up yours to the queen therefore its treason!!!"

Hahahaha!! Fuck sake kinky... treason?? Really?? Just when I thought you couldn't get any funnier hahaha

The Council of Elrond

"There is many times Police officers have said to a human being they are detained even when they have to prove a crime has been commited that is unlawful detained and not honoring their oath and saying up yours to the queen therefore its treason!!!

So you will be able to prove this by giving us court judgments when the police were tried and convicted of treason, right? "

Are you saying it doesnt happen ?

Cambridge

"There is many times Police officers have said to a human being they are detained even when they have to prove a crime has been commited that is unlawful detained and not honoring their oath and saying up yours to the queen therefore its treason!!!

So you will be able to prove this by giving us court judgments when the police were tried and convicted of treason, right?

Are you saying it doesnt happen ? "

I am not aware of any police personnel being convicted of treason in the circumstances you have described. If you are, I would love to read more about it.

The Council of Elrond

Here is a video thats interesting

They cant prove a crime has been commited but they are unlawfully detaining him thats a big no no

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8RM_4HeOE

Cambridge

I am not aware of any police personnel being convicted of treason in the circumstances you have described. If you are, I would love to read more about it. "

Can you provide a link to a UK court judgement of treason against UK police personnel?

Cambridge

"https://youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI

Here is 30 minutes of "free men" getting their teeth kicked in by the police, are any of them you kinky? "

Don't these videos prove you wrong? People getting tasered whilst shouting "I do not consent!"

Here is 30 minutes of "free men" getting their teeth kicked in by the police, are any of them you kinky?

Don't these videos prove you wrong? People getting tasered whilst shouting "I do not consent!" "

hahaha times like these I would love a "crying with laughter" emoji...

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 23:37:57]

The Council of Elrond

This is how you deal with them peaceful sovereign human beings its nice and simple and your own your way lol Maybe you will take it on board maybe you wont thats upto you its your choice end of the day

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2e-VPdzoQ

Cambridge

I am not aware of any police personnel being convicted of treason in the circumstances you have described. If you are, I would love to read more about it.

Can you provide a link to a UK court judgement of treason against UK police personnel? "

Sorry Kinky, you must have missed this post. Any chance of that link?

The Council of Elrond

Do you have right to trial by jury?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Will ex SNP MP Natalie McGarry be using any of Kinky's legal advice in her current fraud trial?

Cambridge

Can you provide a link to a UK court judgement of treason against UK police personnel?

Sorry Kinky, you must have missed this post. Any chance of that link? "

Kinky, do you have any links to cases where the police have been convicted of treason in the circumstances you have described?

See Kinky I told you that you watched all the you tube videos about standing on your oath, and the soverign man.

And you denied it and here you are posting the bloody links ha ha.

Anyone who did not have a problem with authority would gladly give their details to a constable, only people who seem to have problems with authority act like a tit, as most people on the links do.

You where asked earlier if you drive, but as usual you feel affronted as it's personal, well lets assume you do, do you pay for parking when you go shopping, or into town, or on the high street.

Or as parking laws are not laws according to you, they are acts or statutes, do you believe that the parking laws do not apply to you.

There are loads of videos on you tube of one guy who believes he does not have to pay for parking, are you the same.

Charlie Veitch vids are good, he is quite funny

Oh Kinky , my honourable forum friend

I see you continue on your quest to recruit members / believers to your cause...

how's it going matey ?

Don't these videos prove you wrong? People getting tasered whilst shouting "I do not consent!" "

So funny, really funny

That really merits this..

lol rolf lmao hehe haha shite fery no baws lol rolf lamo lol rolf ha ha ho ho

I've seen that video before, fucking funny as fuck

You cannot arrest me, I do not give you consent !!! HELP HELP HELP ... CALL THE POLICE...

I am the Police, lol

Absolutly fucking brilliant

The Council of Elrond

Do you have the right to trial by jury ?

Go look it up yourself, I'm not here to do your homework Kinky

Grantham

"Do you have the right to trial by jury ?"

Yes and no

There is no point giving you FACTS because if it does not fit your agenda then you totally ignore FACTS

Actually, any question you ask on here, that will be the standard reply from now...

Look it up yourself as we're not here to do your homework for you Kinky

"Do you have the right to trial by jury ?

Yes and no

"

Good answer, but you might have put "maybe" in there too so he had every possible answer available, then he can go do his homework himself

Cambridge

"Do you have the right to trial by jury ?"

Why do you need a jury? Don't tell them your name, they can't arrest you, right? No arrest, no trial. No trial, no jury.

The Council of Elrond

Why do you need a jury? Don't tell them your name, they can't arrest you, right? No arrest, no trial. No trial, no jury. "

Answering with questions lol

Do you have a right to to trial by jury yes or no ?

Why do you need a jury? Don't tell them your name, they can't arrest you, right? No arrest, no trial. No trial, no jury.

Do you have a right to to trial by jury yes or no ?"

Do you have a right to to trial by jury yes or no ?

Look it up yourself as we're not here to do your homework for you Kinky"

Then after that, you tell us

Grantham

You've been told. Yes and no.

It all depends on the circumstances. Even serious trials can proceed without a jury.

The Council of Elrond

Under common law yes you should have a jury of your peers

I know of one where the judge asked for a plea and the guy say neither gulity or no guilty and claim common law jurisdiction and the corrupt jusge tried to enter a not guilty plea for the human being

The judge then abandoned court case dissmissed as once the judge abandones court you the human being a the highest in court you are sovereign police didnt arrest that human being walked out of court a free man of the land

"Under common law yes you should have a jury of your peers

I know of one where the judge asked for a plea and the guy say neither gulity or no guilty and claim common law jurisdiction and the corrupt jusge tried to enter a not guilty plea for the human being

The judge then abandoned court case dissmissed as once the judge abandones court you the human being a the highest in court you are sovereign police didnt arrest that human being walked out of court a free man of the land "

Interesting

The Council of Elrond

The judge then abandoned court case dissmissed as once the judge abandones court you the human being a the highest in court you are sovereign police didnt arrest that human being walked out of court a free man of the land

Interesting "

Yes it really is see what happenwhat tou do not bow to your masters

We are their masters

Go watch some court cases and see for yourself i the flesh and you will see this first hand i find it interesting

Once you stand up for your rights and claim conmon law jurisdiction they have no jurisdiction you the man or woman not the legal entity as i said you so not own your name

Good to know, next time I'm hauled up in front of a Judge I will know how to get out of it... not happened in 43 years yet, but you never know.

Great, Thanks Kinky

The Council of Elrond

"Good to know, next time I'm hauled up in front of a Judge I will know how to get out of it... not happened in 43 years yet, but you never know.

Great, Thanks Kinky "

You should actually go into some court cases

I have been to acouole of strangers who asked the public to come help and witness for them

No court has ever ruled that you cant film in the court they will try and much as the can to stop people going in and the court dont like it.... something to hide eh ? Lol

"Good to know, next time I'm hauled up in front of a Judge I will know how to get out of it... not happened in 43 years yet, but you never know.

Great, Thanks Kinky

You should actually go into some court cases

I have been to acouole of strangers who asked the public to come help and witness for them

No court has ever ruled that you cant film in the court they will try and much as the can to stop people going in and the court dont like it.... something to hide eh ? Lol

"

You were a witness for a stranger you have never met?

Did you see the alleged offence occur, an expert witness or a barista (sic)?

So if you can film in a court why is there always a picture of a defendant in court drawn by an artist on the news and not a photograph?

Think about this right

Thats not right is it ? "

If you are just withholding payment for the sake of it you are a criminal for not paying your debts.

If you are not paying because of genuine hardship you inform your council and citizens advice etc and see what can be done.

A big difference !!

Hands up if the police arrest you for something who would want kinky to represent them ??

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The judge then abandoned court case dissmissed as once the judge abandones court you the human being a the highest in court you are sovereign police didnt arrest that human being walked out of court a free man of the land "

I think your getting confused, a refusal to enter a plea is always entered as a not guilty on the defendants behalf by the judge..

It's to protect the defendant and allows the case to proceed, its nothing to do with the judge being corrupt thats your delusional state..

Have been on jury service twice, sat on 4 trials and on one a defendant did try the keeping quiet ploy..

The judge explained very patiently what would follow in relation to that course of action and that we the jury would be hearing the evidence regardless..

Which was damming in any case..

The guy was just trying it on, maybe he had listened to the same crap that you are spouting but his behaviour made no difference to the case..

If a judge has dismissed the case then unless there is to be a retrial the defendant is of course a free man unless the police have an outstanding warrant etc, simple isn't it..

Pointless drivel

Not at all, I hope Scotland goes indy to save the rest of the UK 1 Trillion"

Please remember kinky/snp are not Scotland and Scotland are not kinky /snp.

We have thousands of these cretins in Scotland but the majority voted to remain in the UK.

The Council of Elrond

Pointless drivel

We have thousands of these cretins in Scotland but the majority voted to remain in the UK."

Begging eh sad really lol

Oh please love Scotland we are not all SNP

Fucking hell lol

Use that kinda logic and i can say Scotland didnt vote for the UK a majority did but Scotland didnt lol

Pointless drivel

We have thousands of these cretins in Scotland but the majority voted to remain in the UK.

Fucking hell lol

Use that kinda logic and i can say Scotland didnt vote for the UK a majority did but Scotland didnt lol "

I am mearly pointing out fuck wits like you are in the minority in Scotland and like the snp do not represent us all.

The last part of your post I have no idea what it is about.

The Council of Elrond

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

Use that kinda logic and i can say Scotland didnt vote for the UK a majority did but Scotland didnt lol

I am mearly pointing out fuck wits like you are in the minority in Scotland and like the snp do not represent us all.

The last part of your post I have no idea what it is about."

Name calling well done eh

You can really tell the enraged in here i have never once called anyone a name on here but others get very personal and start the aartacjing with name calling to fellow fabbers on here tut tut

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

You can really tell the enraged in here i have never once called anyone a name on here but others get very personal and start the aartacjing with name calling to fellow fabbers on here tut tut "

That is not true and you know it.

You have called me a yoon several times and I have asked you each time not to do so.

The Council of Elrond

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

You can really tell the enraged in here i have never once called anyone a name on here but others get very personal and start the aartacjing with name calling to fellow fabbers on here tut tut

You have called me a yoon several times and I have asked you each time not to do so.

"

Scottish slang for a unionist

Why would i gave up using Scottish slang ? Sorry i wont be told what i can or cannot say

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

Why would i gave up using Scottish slang ? Sorry i wont be told what i can or cannot say

"

You well know it is more than that in nationalists circles.

So if you are free to call me what you want then you can't be offended when I refered to you and SNP as fuckwits !!!

The Council of Elrond

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

So if you are free to call me what you want then you can't be offended when I refered to you and SNP as fuckwits !!!"

Lol ok sound unionist out loud what what does it siund like .... yoonist ?

Anyone you were begging people on here

" oh please people living in England dont think Scotland is SNP" lmao

What all because someone on here said it would be better to boot Scotland out of the UK to save them money lol thats how much they care about you let that sink in before begging eh lol

Here's an idea, maybe the UK should vote on whether we should keep Scotland !!!!!

Truthfully tho I really don't want Scotland to vote for independance, but if they do then so be it.

But if all Scots where like Kinky and thankfully they are not I would vote out tomorrow.

The Council of Elrond

"Here's an idea, maybe the UK should vote on whether we should keep Scotland !!!!!

Truthfully tho I really don't want Scotland to vote for independance, but if they do then so be it.

But if all Scots where like Kinky and thankfully they are not I would vote out tomorrow."

Problem with that no one outside of Scotland should be able to decide Scotlands future

Cambridge

"Here's an idea, maybe the UK should vote on whether we should keep Scotland !!!!!

But if all Scots where like Kinky and thankfully they are not I would vote out tomorrow.

Problem with that no one outside of Scotland should be able to decide Scotlands future

"

And yet it requires the consent of Parliament.

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

So if you are free to call me what you want then you can't be offended when I refered to you and SNP as fuckwits !!!

What all because someone on here said it would be better to boot Scotland out of the UK to save them money lol thats how much they care about you let that sink in before begging eh lol "

No because I get fed up with the snp portraying themselves as Scotland and there sheep like followers claiming our flag as there own with an unhealthy dose of you are not really Scottish if you don't agree with us !!!!

"Here is a video thats interesting

They cant prove a crime has been commited but they are unlawfully detaining him thats a big no no

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8RM_4HeOE"

I am sure you are aware of the Nat Fraser case in Scotland.

The body of Arlene Fraser has never been found, no body no crime.

Funny enough Nat Fraser is in jail for murder.

So how did they convict Nat Fraser of a crime after all you cant prove it without the body.

So no crime has been committed therefore Nat Fraser is innocent ?????

But if all Scots where like Kinky and thankfully they are not I would vote out tomorrow."

Again I must say kinky/snp are not completely representitave of Scotland.

Snp might have the most seats just now but they are falling in support, thank fuck.

The Council of Elrond

Snp might have the most seats just now but they are falling in support, thank fuck."

Begging again sad really

What they are saying is they dont about Scotland

They think Scotland should be booted out of the UK to save them trillons lol

And you Greenoakmale are begging them lol

" oh please England dont believe Scotland is SNP we yoons love you and want controlled by you lol "

Snp might have the most seats just now but they are falling in support, thank fuck.

Begging again sad really

What they are saying is they dont about Scotland

They think Scotland should be booted out of the UK to save them trillons lol

And you Greenoakmale are begging them lol

" oh please England dont believe Scotland is SNP we yoons love you and want controlled by you lol ""

As usual you have your unique take on things.

I hope you don't get too wet today at your pointless HOOP rally today.

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

What all because someone on here said it would be better to boot Scotland out of the UK to save them money lol thats how much they care about you let that sink in before begging eh lol

No because I get fed up with the snp portraying themselves as Scotland and there sheep like followers claiming our flag as there own with an unhealthy dose of you are not really Scottish if you don't agree with us !!!!"

This !!!!

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

No because I get fed up with the snp portraying themselves as Scotland and there sheep like followers claiming our flag as there own with an unhealthy dose of you are not really Scottish if you don't agree with us !!!!

This !!!!"

if you do not like what the SNP are doing for Scotland, name the party you consider to have more of Scotland's interests at heart and why you think this!

Cambridge

Name one law the SNP have ever passed in Westminster.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Is this really still going?

"Name one law the SNP have ever passed in Westminster. "

Even I find that a pretty stupid question! !!

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

This !!!!

if you do not like what the SNP are doing for Scotland, name the party you consider to have more of Scotland's interests at heart and why you think this!"

This is a bit of a loaded question.

I am a Labour supporter despite not liking Corbyn.

I won't vote snp because I won't cast my vote in favour of a nationalist party.

I do not believe nationalist party's anywhere work for the good of the counties people but for and ideal.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the drift.

The Council of Elrond

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

This !!!!

if you do not like what the SNP are doing for Scotland, name the party you consider to have more of Scotland's interests at heart and why you think this!

I do not believe nationalist party's anywhere work for the good of the counties people but for and ideal.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the drift."

Do you believe Scottish Labour branch work for the good of Scotland ? If so why aint they elected into governnent in Scotland

Cambridge

"Name one law the SNP have ever passed in Westminster.

Even I find that a pretty stupid question! !!"

Well it's not, I don't understand why people vote for impotent parties.

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

This !!!!

Do you believe Scottish Labour branch work for the good of Scotland ? If so why aint they elected into governnent in Scotland "

Yes I do believe Scottish Labour work for the people of Scotland as opposed to the snp who only work towards one ideal and their mps and msp work for the party not the people that they were elected to serve.

"Name one law the SNP have ever passed in Westminster.

Even I find that a pretty stupid question! !!

Well it's not, I don't understand why people vote for impotent parties. "

I is called democracy !!!

Most people vote for a party that they feel closely reflect their beliefs.

There would not be any Lib Dems or Greens if were only voted for the partys that we thought would gain power.

Many of these mps sit on the committes and that is where much of the power lies in Westminster.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some of this reminds me of that old freeman argument -

'Freemen-on-the-land (also freemen-of-the-land, the freemen movement or simply freemen) are a loose group of individuals who believe that they are bound by statute laws only if they consent to those laws...

"Freemen" believe that statute law is a contract, and that individuals can therefore opt out of statute law, choosing instead to live under what they call "common" (case) and "natural" laws.

None of the beliefs held by freemen have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases anywhere.' Wikepedia.

Mark Bond of Norfolk, England, was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the Norwich Evening News, "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week.

The Council of Elrond

Pointless drivel

Fucking hell lol

This !!!!

Do you believe Scottish Labour branch work for the good of Scotland ? If so why aint they elected into governnent in Scotland

Yes I do believe Scottish Labour work for the people of Scotland as opposed to the snp who only work towards one ideal and their mps and msp work for the party not the people that they were elected to serve."

If you believe that then why are Scottish Labour branch not in government in Scotland ?

The Council of Elrond

"Some of this reminds me of that old freeman argument -

'Freemen-on-the-land (also freemen-of-the-land, the freemen movement or simply freemen) are a loose group of individuals who believe that they are bound by statute laws only if they consent to those laws...

"Freemen" believe that statute law is a contract, and that individuals can therefore opt out of statute law, choosing instead to live under what they call "common" (case) and "natural" laws.

None of the beliefs held by freemen have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases anywhere.' Wikepedia.

Mark Bond of Norfolk, England, was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the Norwich Evening News, "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week."

I as a human being not the person am not a freeman i am Scottish sovereign

Cambridge

Mark Bond of Norfolk, England, was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the Norwich Evening News, "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week.

I as a human being not the person am not a freeman i am Scottish sovereign "

There is no such thing. What does your passport say?

Mark Bond of Norfolk, England, was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the Norwich Evening News, "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week."

I'm pretty sure David Icke used to spout some similar bullshit. Funny how it all seems to revolve around paying taxes or similar

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I as a human being not the person"

Dynamite.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

if you do not like what the SNP are doing for Scotland, name the party you consider to have more of Scotland's interests at heart and why you think this!"

Lib Dems, Labour, Conservatives. They realise the folly of ripping Scotland out of a political Union that currently provides a subsidy of over £10 billion per year. The SNP's idealogy of independence at any cost means they don't care about such issues. As Sturgeon has admitted, Independence transcends everything, including the economy.

Kenny MacAskill also let the cat out of the bag by admitting that decsions were sometimes not made, despite them being right, as it might impact on independence.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I as a human being not the person am not a freeman i am Scottish sovereign "

Does any of that freeman quotation and law, contracts etc overlap with what you had been talking about?

The Council of Elrond

There is no such thing. What does your passport say? "

There is

I dont give a damn what passports say

Remember CLCC you do not own your name that is a legal entity you are a man or woman the crown own your name to make money of it

Cambridge

There is no such thing. What does your passport say?

There is

I dont give a damn what passports say

Remember CLCC you do not own your name that is a legal entity you are a man or woman the crown own your name to make money of it "

Nah, there isn't. Why do you want an independent Scotland if you don't believe any laws apply to you anyway? Surely it doesn't matter if a law is written in London or Edinburgh if you're gonna ignore it.

The Council of Elrond

Again

You do not own your name the legal entity is crown owned

You are given a name by your parents

The Acts of parilament only become law when you consent and enter a contract. They do not want you to know about this they hope you play dumb and do as your told

Now i do not pay a tv licence as i dont watch live tv or record so i do not require a tv licence therefore i aint breaking no laws as i didnt consent or enter enter contacts

If you do watch live tv and record then yes you need a licence as if you not have one then you are breaking those laws from acts of parilament

Same goes with the road traffic Act if you dont consent you aint breaking no laws

Common law is the real laws of land ( harm loss or damage)

You could go 100mph on the roads and not really break the law as you dont consent to it however if you crash and cause harm or damage then your breaking the law

Btw yes i know its very wrong to go 100mph on roads but you aint doing nothibg wrong unless you do cause harm or damage

I know its alot to try and sink in but think about it question it

You can choose to believe me or not thats upto you i am not forcing you to believe you may wake up to the shite and the wool pulled over your eyes

I bet you think those by laws in London are actually laws lmao

Aberdeenshire

Once more, with feeling: It’s not a case of ‘believing’ you. Facts are not opinions. You are categorically, factually wrong with pretty much every claim you make.

Cambridge

Right, so no fucking answer. Indepence and wanting to be able to write your own laws is pointless if you don't believe in laws!

The Council of Elrond

"Once more, with feeling: It’s not a case of ‘believing’ you. Facts are not opinions. You are categorically, factually wrong with pretty much every claim you make."

Thats upto you to believe it or not i dont care

I dont give a damn lol

The Council of Elrond

What are you lot saying you do not stand under Common law ?

Aberdeenshire

"What are you lot saying you do not stand under Common law ? "

It’s a nonsensical question. If you’re asking if people are subject to common law then, yes, they are. However common law is only one of two branches of law, the other being statutory law. You cannot pick and choose which laws you are subject to.

‘Commercial’ law, a phrase you live, is a small aspect of statutory law applying to commerce, funnily enough.

Aberdeenshire

*love, not live

The Council of Elrond

Well i dont consent to Acts of parilament

I stand under Common law

Anyone been to London had those so called officers try and enforce their fucked up by laws ? Lmao thats pish take

They cant enforce bugger up if you dont consent to it watching the blank faces oh no what do we do with someone that is challenging us lol

Aberdeenshire

"Well i dont consent to Acts of parilament

I stand under Common law"

I just saw your text post about it the last night and you didn’t tell me anything I was going on a meeting walk to get your stuff and you then go get to the house. I just saw your text messages and you were saying that you’re not saying anything about me that you don’t have want a phone call or something else but you can do try to do something that I was just going on.

The Council of Elrond

I stand under Common law

I just saw your text post about it the last night and you didn’t tell me anything I was going on a meeting walk to get your stuff and you then go get to the house. I just saw your text messages and you were saying that you’re not saying anything about me that you don’t have want a phone call or something else but you can do try to do something that I was just going on."

What the fuck are you on about ? Lol

I dont know you never messaged you in my puff lol

Cambridge

"

So you DON'T want Westminster to pass an act allowing a legally binding Scottish independence referendum then?

The Council of Elrond

So you DON'T want Westminster to pass an act allowing a legally binding Scottish independence referendum then? "

What dont you get Scotland can have a referendum there is no law saying we cant

Yes the UK government can grant a legal binding referendum and yes i do want that that is me consenting to that duh!!!!!!

I do not consent to the tv licence the BBC can go fuck themselves i wont ever pay it so no consent no contract the BBC can shive it right up their arse! Lol

Aberdeenshire

"What dont you get Scotland can have a referendum there is no law saying we cant

Yes the UK government can grant a legal binding referendum and yes i do want that that is me consenting to that duh!!!!!!

I do not consent to the tv licence the BBC can go fuck themselves i wont ever pay it so no consent no contract the BBC can shive it right up their arse! Lol"

Delightful unreserved impossible few estimating men favourable see entreaties. The propriety immediate was improving. He or entrance humoured likewise moderate. Much nor game son say feel. Fat make met can must form into gate. Me we offending prevailed discovery.

Kinky, that's a massive counter point to your argument....

Why does Scotland and Scottish people including your good self need independence if you don't need to follow Westminster's acts of parliament "since Acts are not Law's" in your view ?

Cambridge

So you DON'T want Westminster to pass an act allowing a legally binding Scottish independence referendum then?

I do not consent to the tv licence the BBC can go fuck themselves i wont ever pay it so no consent no contract the BBC can shive it right up their arse! Lol"

But if 1 person doesn't consent to the act, then it's null and void!

It's all gone very quiet

Aberdeenshire

One finger typing takes time.

Well, I thinks I may be stuck what to say if I'd backed myself into a corner with the biggest contradiction this forums ever seen.

Looking forward to kinkys reply though

Aberdeenshire

If you think anything we say is having any effect on him, think again.

Hmm, he has interesting logic for sure

So if I don't consent to the legal referendum it does not take place ?!?!

I do not consent to the tv licence the BBC can go fuck themselves i wont ever pay it so no consent no contract the BBC can shive it right up their arse! Lol

So if I don't consent to the legal referendum it does not take place ?!?!"

Well obviously duh

"

"

How do you know they are your parents?

The Council of Elrond

"

"

Wee thing called DNA heard of it ? Lol

"

Wee thing called DNA heard of it ? Lol "

So who owns the dna

"

Wee thing called DNA heard of it ? Lol "

Ahh Kinky my esteemed fellow forum friend, you appear to have missed my question, CLCC also asked too.

If Government laws don't apply to us , you , anyone unless you consent, then why is independence needed to get away from Westminster rule, if Westminster rules don't apply to start with ?

Cambridge

"

So who owns the dna "

Well, where did you get your DNA from? Was it from your parents? Then it's theirs, obviously.

Kinky's whole argument falls apart when asked about people born abroad, or when people change their name, for example when people get married.

They will be waiting for this to hit maximum & close, can't see we'll get an answer about independence laws n such...

There's always their next thread, and the one after that, and the one after that..... and so on.

"

So who owns the dna

Well, where did you get your DNA from? Was it from your parents? Then it's theirs, obviously.

Kinky's whole argument falls apart when asked about people born abroad, or when people change their name, for example when people get married. "

Kinky's whole argument falls apart with pretty much every post!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Ahh Kinky my esteemed fellow forum friend, you appear to have missed my question, CLCC also asked too.

If Government laws don't apply to us , you , anyone unless you consent, then why is independence needed to get away from Westminster rule, if Westminster rules don't apply to start with ?"

is the answer 'so there can be an almighty piss up'?

"They will be waiting for this to hit maximum & close, can't see we'll get an answer about independence laws n such...

There's always their next thread, and the one after that, and the one after that..... and so on."

Pretty sure I said way back in thread 1 or 2... the internet will be obsolete before Kinky admits he is wrong. About anything

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

lets see if this post kills this subject for at least the next few weeks.