FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > 65

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

is it too old to vote .

many old are cantankerous dogmatic and live in the past and have less time to live (statistically many , not all )

?

and don't be ridged on the 65 is there an age you feel a vote should be removed ? should dementia be considered?

for the record I feel they should vote x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol 65 is not old and your 22 years will soon fly by leaving you with the body of a 65 year old and a mind of a guy in youth.

Many 65 year olds are of extremely sound mind and their fitness could outshine many youth of today

If you are a UK citizen and resident you are entitled to vote or at least the majority are (unless your banged up in jail).

There are some fit, educated individuals in the older generation, think you can outsmart, outlift, outrun out perform, some of these older generation

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I’m pretty sure it’s a jokey response to the ‘16’ thread.

ashby de la zouch

"lol 65 is not old and your 22 years will soon fly by leaving you with the body of a 65 year old and a mind of a guy in youth.

Many 65 year olds are of extremely sound mind and their fitness could outshine many youth of today

If you are a UK citizen and resident you are entitled to vote or at least the majority are (unless your banged up in jail).

There are some fit, educated individuals in the older generation, think you can outsmart, outlift, outrun out perform, some of these older generation "

completely agreed there are some x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"lol 65 is not old and your 22 years will soon fly by leaving you with the body of a 65 year old and a mind of a guy in youth.

There are some fit, educated individuals in the older generation, think you can outsmart, outlift, outrun out perform, some of these older generation

completely agreed there are some x

"

your looking fairly cut yourself, you enjoy weight training?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

How about an educational requirement for eligible voters?

ashby de la zouch

"I’m pretty sure it’s a jokey response to the ‘16’ thread."

ashby de la zouch

"How about an educational requirement for eligible voters? "

to follow the tangent , I don't think it unreasonable as a concept to want a degree of awareness about the political system or current affairs , however I think to formulate a fair workable test ? would probably be impossible x

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"How about an educational requirement for eligible voters? "
I like this idea

» Add a new message to this topic