FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Scotland told in 17th Sept 2014

Scotland told in 17th Sept 2014

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Tories- 17 September 2014 - Scotland! You'll be an equal partner. The power to decide how you're governed. The UK is 4 nations not 1. Lead the UK.

Tories- 28 March 2018

" I wouldn't grant any powers to the Scottish Government that I wouldn't grant to Lincolnshire county council"

Question when did Scotland become part of England?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Westminster is Sovereign. Every Parliament has the absolute authority to make, alter or repeal any law or treaty made by any previous Parliament. Likewise any Government has similar rights in regards to foreign policy or treaties and where secondary legislation applies.

So guess what, suck it up Scotland, you helped put this lot into power! Maybe next time you get a chance to vote you will help kick them out.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Westminster is Sovereign. Every Parliament has the absolute authority to make, alter or repeal any law or treaty made by any previous Parliament. Likewise any Government has similar rights in regards to foreign policy or treaties and where secondary legislation applies.

So guess what, suck it up Scotland, you helped put this lot into power! Maybe next time you get a chance to vote you will help kick them out."

yup

The Council of Elrond

Scottish people are sovereign

Check the Declaration of Arbroath

For example if the Queen were to publicly state that she did not wish Scotland to be independent as many of the Unionist persuasion like to claim she would be acting contrary to the requirements of the 1689 Claim of Right as it is not within her power to decide on this issue nor use her position to influence the decision in any way Elizabeth as Queen of Scots must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

Cambridge

Nah, it's Parliament.

The Council of Elrond

"Nah, it's Parliament."

Nah its the people of Scotland that are sovereign

I know you hate that fact CLCC as your very anti Scottish and seem happy for England to tell Scotland what powers we can have or what we can do but

As i said the Scottish people are sovereign the Declaration of Arbroath and Claim of Right 1689 prove it

Your queen is queen of Scots not queen of Scotland unless you think otherwise ? Oh and she must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

Cambridge

"Nah, it's Parliament.

I know you hate that fact CLCC as your very anti Scottish and seem happy for England to tell Scotland what powers we can have or what we can do but

As i said the Scottish people are sovereign the Declaration of Arbroath and Claim of Right 1689 prove it

Your queen is queen of Scots not queen of Scotland unless you think otherwise ? Oh and she must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown"

No, I'm not anti Scottish, Parliament is sovereign over the whole of the UK, not just Scotland.

I know that upsets you, but you are just going to have to learn to live with it. I wonder if you ever consider how fast you are going to spin on these issues if Scotland were ever to become independent? Were you telling people during the referendum that even if people voted to leave the UK, that the new Scottish government would have no sovereignty over them? I'm gonna bet you weren't.

The Council of Elrond

Right CLCC lets see how educated you are lol

Is your queen the queen of Scots or is she queen of Scotland ?

The Council of Elrond

Anyone

Is the queen the queen of Scots or queen of Scotland ?

And she must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Westminster is Sovereign. Every Parliament has the absolute authority to make, alter or repeal any law or treaty made by any previous Parliament. Likewise any Government has similar rights in regards to foreign policy or treaties and where secondary legislation applies.

So guess what, suck it up Scotland, you helped put this lot into power! Maybe next time you get a chance to vote you will help kick them out."

Its actually the English within us, the ones that moved up to Scotland for a better life that voted Tory

and of course a few of my so called acquaintance's who voted Tory this time round instead of SNP, they will never hear the end of it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

can you keep repeating this for kinky please.... this is the bit they fail to always recognise....

#kinkymaths......

The Council of Elrond

"

So guess what, suck it up Scotland, you helped put this lot into power! Maybe next time you get a chance to vote you will help kick them out.

can you keep repeating this for kinky please.... this is the bit they fail to always recognise....

#kinkymaths......"

Wtf ?

English Tories = 297 go look closer to home England put the Tories into goverment qwll done eh

Scotland sent a SNP majority in Westminster

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Its actually the English within us, the ones that moved up to Scotland for a better life that voted Tory

and of course a few of my so called acquaintance's who voted Tory this time round instead of SNP, they will never hear the end of it"

This is an outrageous racist statement - as someone who is according to you an 'English within us' I can tell you I have never voted Tory and very probably never will. How dare you try and single out English people in Scotland like this - shameful and completely against what the SNP called for during and after the Independence Referendum.

The Council of Elrond

Anyone still believe Scottish people are not sovereign ?

Your queen is queen of Scots not queen of Scotland

if the Queen were to publicly state that she did not wish Scotland to be independent she would be acting contrary to the requirements of the 1689 Claim of Right as it is not within her power to decide on this issue nor use her position to influence the decision in any way Elizabeth as queen of Scots must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

Can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that

Argyll

"Anyone still believe Scottish people are not sovereign ?

if the Queen were to publicly state that she did not wish Scotland to be independent she would be acting contrary to the requirements of the 1689 Claim of Right as it is not within her power to decide on this issue nor use her position to influence the decision in any way Elizabeth as queen of Scots must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

Can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that"

You are correct except in one regard - It is not "Your queen is queen of Scots" but "Our queen is queen of Scots", unless of course you are saying that you are not really Scottish.

The Council of Elrond

"Anyone still believe Scottish people are not sovereign ?

Can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that

You are correct except in one regard - It is not "Your queen is queen of Scots" but "Our queen is queen of Scots", unless of course you are saying that you are not really Scottish."

Really ? I dont ever remember electing her do you ?

Argyll

Unfortunately we are all her subjects! Electing the Queen doesn't come into it unless Scotland becomes a republic.

The Council of Elrond

"Unfortunately we are all her subjects! Electing the Queen doesn't come into it unless Scotland becomes a republic."

Not me i am sovereign and would never ever bow to her she is my equal not someone above me

Just cause you have a title before your name doesnt mean your above someone

We are all human beings not subjects for the rich

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

#kinkymaths......

Wtf ?

English Tories = 297 go look closer to home England put the Tories into goverment qwll done eh

Scotland sent a SNP majority in Westminster

"

if a party needed 321 mps in a block to get power... and as you were saying 297mp's of them were conservative... (296 because speaker doesn't count) you still needed scottish conservative mps to get you anywhere near...

I know it pains you's that your fellow scots were the tipping point in the election... but them the facts rather than...

#kinkymaths.....

Cambridge

Nah, I think you'll find that Parliament is sovereign.

The Council of Elrond

In what way has Westminster since 1707 over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that

The Council of Elrond

Fabio if you take the 297 English Tories away guess what the Tories wouldnt be in government

So yes look closer to home eh as England let in the Tories once again thats Englands problem

I get it Fabio you hate the fact England are voting Tory ut hey thats Englands problem

We in Scotland elected the SNP i know you hate that but hey its fact

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Kinky if you accept that the SNP have a democratically elected voice in Westminster as a result of last years General Election then you have to also accept that the Conservative's also elected in Scotland are part of why May has the number she has now..

to accept one and to not accept the other is very silly, in fact its bonkers..

The Council of Elrond

Again 297 English Tories

So its England Tory majority that help get that into government without the 297 the Tories wouldnt be in government lol

Also you all keen to bring up the 13 Scottish Tory branch mps gonna tell me since June 2017 what have they done to help Scotland ?

The Council of Elrond

Ps am i will say Scottish people are sovereign

Anyway wanna challenge that then answer this

Can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

So many Scottish threads recently wondering if there planning a take over lol

The Council of Elrond

"So many Scottish threads recently wondering if there planning a take over lol"

Oh wait i forgot us Scottish people should shut the fuck up and be telt from the masters eh lol

What it is for sooo long people have enjoyed bossing Scotland about now that we have found our voice people do not like it oh well lol

Cambridge

"In what way has Westminster since 1707 over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that "

So why do you want an independent Scotland if it wouldn't have any authority over the people of Scotland?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So many Scottish threads recently wondering if there planning a take over lol

Oh wait i forgot us Scottish people should shut the fuck up and be telt from the masters eh lol

What it is for sooo long people have enjoyed bossing Scotland about now that we have found our voice people do not like it oh well lol"

Get a sense of humour please

The Council of Elrond

"In what way has Westminster since 1707 over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that

So why do you want an independent Scotland if it wouldn't have any authority over the people of Scotland? "

Wait a minute your asking a question without answering no thanks

I will wait to see your answer

Cambridge

"In what way has Westminster since 1707 over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time? Remembering that in Scots Law all time means exactly that

So why do you want an independent Scotland if it wouldn't have any authority over the people of Scotland? "

You don't have to answer, no answer makes any sense, we can all see how foolish it is to claim to want independence, whilst at the same time claiming no government has authority over you.

The Council of Elrond

So why do you want an independent Scotland if it wouldn't have any authority over the people of Scotland?

You don't have to answer, no answer makes any sense, we can all see how foolish it is to claim to want independence, whilst at the same time claiming no government has authority over you. "

Is that the pish game your playing eh CLCC you cant answer so now you will try and trick people into saying i am not answering when you cant answer

Whats the matter CLCC can you not answer this question Can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?

You are piss poor all you do is go around pointing fingers accusing others of not answers when you wont answer

Come back when your ready eh

"Nah, it's Parliament.

Your queen is queen of Scots not queen of Scotland unless you think otherwise ? Oh and she must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown"

WTF has anything got to do with the queen. She is a constitutional monarch. She has no sovereign powers over Scotland, England or my local village.

Parliament, in Westminster DOES have sovereignty over all of the above.

Once again you are just spouting pointless rubbish.

The treaty of Arbroath cane about because a completely bankrupt, previously independent Scotland came begging, cap in hand, to join a union with the rest of the UK to bail them out.

So yes, as CLCC says “suck it up”....and CLCC will be the first to admit that I don’t always (in fact rarely?) agree with them on many points....but on this they are correct and once again you are spouting pish!

The Council of Elrond

"Nah, it's Parliament.

Your queen is queen of Scots not queen of Scotland unless you think otherwise ? Oh and she must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

WTF has anything got to do with the queen. She is a constitutional monarch. She has no sovereign powers over Scotland, England or my local village.

Parliament, in Westminster DOES have sovereignty over all of the above.

Once again you are just spouting pointless rubbish.

The treaty of Arbroath cane about because a completely bankrupt, previously independent Scotland came begging, cap in hand, to join a union with the rest of the UK to bail them out.

So yes, as CLCC says “suck it up”....and CLCC will be the first to admit that I don’t always (in fact rarely?) agree with them on many points....but on this they are correct and once again you are spouting pish!"

Oh really can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?

Go find it or shhhhhhh and the fact remains Scottish people are sovereign wanna prove me otherwise then answer that question i will be waiting lol

The Council of Elrond

Btw i take people think the Claim of Right 1989 is aload of shite then this is what it says

"We, gathered as the Scottish Constitutional Convention, do hereby acknowledge the sovereign right of the Scottish people to determine the form of Government best suited to their needs, and do hereby declare and pledge that in all our actions and deliberations their interests shall be paramount.

We further declare and pledge that our actions and deliberations shall be directed to the following ends:

To agree a scheme for an Assembly or Parliament for Scotland;

To mobilise Scottish opinion and ensure the approval of the Scottish people for that scheme; and

To assert the right of the Scottish people to secure implementation of that scheme"

The Council of Elrond

Want more proof that the Scottish people are sovereign ?

Ok 1707 Act of the union ( Article 19)

That Scots law is protected for "ALL TIME" Westminster have the duty to uphold these rights to the wishes of the Scottish sovereign people

moston

Lets try again...

Subtract the Scottish 13 Tory Mp's from the 10 DUP MP's that are propping up this bunch of Tory shit...

Scotland are the kingmakers and they continually complain about how badly they are treated.

You get more per head than any other part of the UK!

You are responsible for the mess we are in! So suck it up, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Cambridge

"Tories- 17 September 2014 - Scotland! You'll be an equal partner. The power to decide how you're governed. The UK is 4 nations not 1. Lead the UK.

Tories- 28 March 2018

" I wouldn't grant any powers to the Scottish Government that I wouldn't grant to Lincolnshire county council"

Question when did Scotland become part of England?

"

I'm assuming the quote is from a Westminster MP. Now, if Westminster didn't have sovereignty over Scotland, then you wouldn't be getting your knickers in a twist. The fact that you are, shows even you don't believe this sovereign crap you are spouting.

in Lancashire

Kinky how come no comment from you on the other thread about the Conservatives and Snp..?

and of course a few of my so called acquaintance's who voted Tory this time round instead of SNP, they will never hear the end of it

This is an outrageous racist statement - as someone who is according to you an 'English within us' I can tell you I have never voted Tory and very probably never will. How dare you try and single out English people in Scotland like this - shameful and completely against what the SNP called for during and after the Independence Referendum."

Wheres the racist comment? Maybe ill informed but racist i dont think so ,id say there was alot of english ppl voted no but also lots like friends and family i have who are english who voted yes

The Council of Elrond

Anyone still think the Scottish people are not sovereign ?

The Council of Elrond

"Lets try again...

Subtract the Scottish 13 Tory Mp's from the 10 DUP MP's that are propping up this bunch of Tory shit...

Scotland are the kingmakers and they continually complain about how badly they are treated.

You get more per head than any other part of the UK!

You are responsible for the mess we are in! So suck it up, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Offftttt getting nasty again

Claim doon

Again there is 297 English Tories so yes England voters are responsible for the Tories being in government

You take the 297 away the Tories wouldnt be in government

Ah the that shite again " you get more per head" so if we Scottish people are such a drain on England why keep us in the UK union then ? The Tories seem hell bent on keeping Scotland god i wonder why that is eh lol the Tories a party that cut alot of shit to keep the rich , rich want to keep Scotland but like i said if Scotland is such a drain on England why not let Scotland go and save a ton of money eh ?

Oh wait the UK need Scotlands money thats why tou lot wont wanna see Scotland go afraid that England is fucked without Scotland

Where as i believe all countries should be independent and self govern and that means full powers over ALL powers

Kinky, you are clearly an intelligent human, with , occasionally, valid points....... so why all the blinkered nationalist nonsense?......

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky, you are clearly an intelligent human, with , occasionally, valid points....... so why all the blinkered nationalist nonsense?......"

First off thank you

Second what nonsence are you refering too ?

moston

"First off thank you

Second what nonsence are you refering too ? "

You do realise the only difference between your nationalism and that of Brexit is when you had your countrymen and Women had the chance to vote leave you bottled it?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I understand the point Kinky is trying to people - it is the people who are sovereign, not the institutions that govern them.

I agree with it.

The institutions - e.g. monarchy - exist only with the consent of the people.

The sovereignty of the people currently coalesces in the Palace of Westminster. Everything is derived from that, and secondary to that, as things currently stand.

Contrast that with Spain, where there the majority in Catalonia find themselves thwarted by a piece of paper that says they cannot do this or cannot do that.

And Ukraine, similarly, where the will of the people was deemed illegal because of another bit of paper.

The people are sovereign, not the institutions that govern them. The people can change or remove those institutions.

The Council of Elrond

"I understand the point Kinky is trying to people - it is the people who are sovereign, not the institutions that govern them.

I agree with it.

The sovereignty of the people currently coalesces in the Palace of Westminster. Everything is derived from that, and secondary to that, as things currently stand.

Contrast that with Spain, where there the majority in Catalonia find themselves thwarted by a piece of paper that says they cannot do this or cannot do that.

And Ukraine, similarly, where the will of the people was deemed illegal because of another bit of paper.

The people are sovereign, not the institutions that govern them. The people can change or remove those institutions.

"

Some people on here clearly dont get it and think Westminster rule us the sovereign people

They need our consent

Cambridge

"I understand the point Kinky is trying to people - it is the people who are sovereign, not the institutions that govern them.

I agree with it.

Some people on here clearly dont get it and think Westminster rule us the sovereign people

They need our consent "

Nah, Westminster is sovereign. No law says anything different.

The Council of Elrond

Oh really CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?

Cambridge

"Oh really CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?"

Thousands of laws have been passed since then that have applied to the people of Scotland. Why have they been following laws if they don't apply to them? (That's a rhetorical question before you get you knickers in a twist) they have followed them, because Westminster is sovereign and the laws they pass apply across all of the United Kingdom.

That should be ample proof that sovereignty exists.

The Council of Elrond

CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?"

Cambridge

"CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?""

I just did, the thousands of laws passed since then.

The Council of Elrond

"CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?"

I just did, the thousands of laws passed since then. "

No you didnt point it out then where anything was raised in Westminster that overturns the fundamental right that Scottish people are sovereign for "ALL TIME"

Do you get Scots law ( article 19) of the Act of the union is enshrined that Scots law is for "ALL TIME"?

Cambridge

"CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?"

I just did, the thousands of laws passed since then.

No you didnt point it out then where anything was raised in Westminster that overturns the fundamental right that Scottish people are sovereign for "ALL TIME"

Do you get Scots law ( article 19) of the Act of the union is enshrined that Scots law is for "ALL TIME"? "

If Scots were sovereign, there wouldn't have been an act of union, they would be out on there own, milling about, being sovereign.

The Council of Elrond

CLCC Do you get Scots law ( article 19) of the Act of the union is enshrined that Scots law is for "ALL TIME"?

The Council of Elrond

Also do you get CLCC the queen is queen of Scots

The queen is not queen of Scotland therefore she must accede to the wishes of the Scottish people or lose the right to the Scottish crown

CLCC do you not believe in the Claim of Rights 1689?

Cambridge

"CLCC Do you get Scots law ( article 19) of the Act of the union is enshrined that Scots law is for "ALL TIME"? "

So which are you claiming Now? That Scottish people are individually sovereign and answerable to no one, or there are laws and bodies that are sovereign over the people of Scotland?

You seem to be arguing two contradictory points of view in this thread.

The Council of Elrond

"CLCC Do you get Scots law ( article 19) of the Act of the union is enshrined that Scots law is for "ALL TIME"?

So which are you claiming Now? That Scottish people are individually sovereign and answerable to no one, or there are laws and bodies that are sovereign over the people of Scotland?

You seem to be arguing two contradictory points of view in this thread. "

Answer the question eh stop shitting your knickers you keep demanding i answer your questions but yet you dont answer questions you try to answer them with questions try actually answering the questions asked eh

I will wait not that i expect you to answer more than happy to expose your diuble standards and that you are piss poor at this

The Council of Elrond

The 2014 independence referendum was on the specific basis that Scotland would remain in the EU if it stayed in the UK. All that matters is that many people voted No on a false premise. Circumstances have changed beyond all recognition in the last three and a half years and Scotland now has a self-evident moral right to revisit the question on Scottish independence

Cambridge

"CLCC Do you get Scots law ( article 19) of the Act of the union is enshrined that Scots law is for "ALL TIME"?

You seem to be arguing two contradictory points of view in this thread.

Answer the question eh stop shitting your knickers you keep demanding i answer your questions but yet you dont answer questions you try to answer them with questions try actually answering the questions asked eh

I will wait not that i expect you to answer more than happy to expose your diuble standards and that you are piss poor at this "

You keep changing your stance. One minute you are arguing that Scottish people are individually sovereign and answerable to no one, the next you say that Scots law is sovereign over the people of Scotland.

Those 2 arguement are contradictory. You are contradicting YOURSELF. Which ever way you look at it, you MUST be wrong!

The Council of Elrond

CLCC try answering questions eh what people will see if your billy big baws at demanding answers to your questions but wont answer others peoples questions

Double standards!!!

"CLCC can you point me to where anything was raised by Westminster since 1707 which over turns the fundamental right expressed in the Treaty of Union that the Scottish people are sovereign for all time?""

Google Forbes.com on Sovereignty and tell me if you see yourself there

Cambridge

"CLCC try answering questions eh what people will see if your billy big baws at demanding answers to your questions but wont answer others peoples questions

Double standards!!!"

You've fucked yourself with your own posts. It can't be both ways! If Scots were all individually sovereign, then there would be no body that could enter into an act of union!

If there was a body that COULD enter into the union, then the act of union itself would take away sovereignty.

Which ever way you look at it kinky, the people of Scotland are not sovereign. Westminster is.

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 29/03/18 18:11:37]

Cambridge

Google Forbes.com on Sovereignty and tell me if you see yourself there"

Are you suggesting that kinky might be "The first generation sovereign movement (from 1970 to 1995) was comprised mostly of middle-aged, high-school educated, white men with some military background, and extreme-right, often racist values, located mostly in in rural communities..."?

The Council of Elrond

Here is the Claim of right 1989 now who is going to argue against this and say this is aload of shite i wonder

" Claim of Right 1989

"We, gathered as the Scottish Constitutional Convention, do hereby acknowledge the sovereign right of the Scottish people to determine the form of Government best suited to their needs, and do hereby declare and pledge that in all our actions and deliberations their interests shall be paramount.

We further declare and pledge that our actions and deliberations shall be directed to the following ends:

To mobilise Scottish opinion and ensure the approval of the Scottish people for that scheme; and

To assert the right of the Scottish people to secure implementation of that scheme"

Are you suggesting that kinky might be "The first generation sovereign movement (from 1970 to 1995) was comprised mostly of middle-aged, high-school educated, white men with some military background, and extreme-right, often racist values, located mostly in in rural communities..."?"

Well all I asked was that he take a look and sooo....

If the sporran fits

Cambridge

"Here is the Claim of right 1989 now who is going to argue against this and say this is aload of shite i wonder

" Claim of Right 1989

To assert the right of the Scottish people to secure implementation of that scheme""

Why would there need to be a claim of right in the 1980s if it has been settled 700 yrs before, and settled again 400 yrs after That? Again kinky, a rhetorical question. People keep stating it, because although they want it to be true, it's not.

Cambridge

Are you suggesting that kinky might be "The first generation sovereign movement (from 1970 to 1995) was comprised mostly of middle-aged, high-school educated, white men with some military background, and extreme-right, often racist values, located mostly in in rural communities..."?

If the sporran fits "

Do you think Kinky believes that "Chihuahuas are slaves to the US government."?

The Council of Elrond

CLCC your shite at this

There was a Claim of Right1689 and 2010 too

So do you not agree with them then ?

Cambridge

"CLCC your shite at this

There was a Claim of Right1689 and 2010 too

So do you not agree with them then ? "

So it was claimed in the 1200s, the 1600s, the 1700s, the 1980s, and 2010?

That tells me that the people in 2010 weren't convinced the other declarations were worth anything, and that's why they felt the need to state it again.

The Council of Elrond

Never seem so many anti Scottish people on here who want the Scottish under the thumb of Westminster / English rule like we Scottish dont matter and we should shut the fuck up and do as we are telt not a fucking chance in hell!!!!

It really Is starting to sound like the height of an English arrogance that has its roots in Imperialistic values to think that England is superior to others and we are slaves

Cambridge

I've never seen such confused, irrational ramblings and mock indignation!

If the sporran fits

Do you think Kinky believes that "Chihuahuas are slaves to the US government."?"

I wonder if he has a pilots licence

The Council of Elrond

"I've never seen such confused, irrational ramblings and mock indignation! "

I see CLCC you wont even deny the English arrogance and thinking that England is superior to others interesting!!

Cambridge

"I've never seen such confused, irrational ramblings and mock indignation!

I see CLCC you wont even deny the English arrogance and thinking that England is superior to others interesting!!"

You think you are superior, you think you know more about the law than everyone else, that everyone who follows the law is stupid for doing so and that you are the only one who knows the real truth.

Cambridge

If the sporran fits

Do you think Kinky believes that "Chihuahuas are slaves to the US government."?

I wonder if he has a pilots licence "

Would you let him fly a plane?

He doesn't even have a TV licence!

The Council of Elrond

CLCC where have you ever seen me say i am superior ?

Yes i know about law is it a crime now to know about law ?

Not once did i ever say anyone is stupid i told you and told you its upto you if you believe i couldnt care less to be honest its upto you

And yes i do not have or want a tv licence i aint watching live tv its pish so i dont need one fact!!!

The Council of Elrond

"I've never seen such confused, irrational ramblings and mock indignation!

I see CLCC you wont even deny the English arrogance and thinking that England is superior to others interesting!!

You think you are superior, you think you know more about the law than everyone else, that everyone who follows the law is stupid for doing so and that you are the only one who knows the real truth. "

Btw i noticed again you are not denying the English arrogance and thinking that England is superior to others

Where as i believe all countries should be equal

Cambridge

"CLCC where have you ever seen me say i am superior ?

Not once did i ever say anyone is stupid i told you and told you its upto you if you believe i couldnt care less to be honest its upto you

And yes i do not have or want a tv licence i aint watching live tv its pish so i dont need one fact!!!"

No Kinky, you don't know about the law.

in Lancashire

"Never seem so many anti Scottish people on here who want the Scottish under the thumb of Westminster / English rule like we Scottish dont matter and we should shut the fuck up and do as we are telt not a fucking chance in hell!!!!

It really Is starting to sound like the height of an English arrogance that has its roots in Imperialistic values to think that England is superior to others and we are slaves

"

Ffs fella take a minute, give you head a wobble or two and look at what you have just posted..

complete and utter hysterical and frankly offensive tripe..

many on here have said that IF the people of Scotland vote to be independent then so be it albeit it will be a sad day..

but it was the people of Scotland in 2014 that voted no to that idea..

accept it..

The Council of Elrond

And yes i do not have or want a tv licence i aint watching live tv its pish so i dont need one fact!!!

No Kinky, you don't know about the law."

oh there is that my dick is bigger than your dick again

You do not know me and what i know

But hey you keep trying to belittle me eh

I told you its upto you to believe me or not i dint give a damn lol

The Council of Elrond

"Never seem so many anti Scottish people on here who want the Scottish under the thumb of Westminster / English rule like we Scottish dont matter and we should shut the fuck up and do as we are telt not a fucking chance in hell!!!!

Ffs fella take a minute, give you head a wobble or two and look at what you have just posted..

many on here have said that IF the people of Scotland vote to be independent then so be it albeit it will be a sad day..

accept it..

"

Wft the oh right because you said accept it that means i just have to gove up on what i believe in that Scotland should be independent bullying much ? Lol

Things change in a democracy as democracy aint a one off event

Interesting so whoever you vote for elections do you just give up and accept it or do you fight on to get them elected ?

Bullying now going on in here not on

Cambridge

"

I'm basing that on what you post here. Perhaps you are simply trolling, and you don't believe a word that you post. But from what you post on here, you know very little about the law or politics.

The Council of Elrond

I'm basing that on what you post here. Perhaps you are simply trolling, and you don't believe a word that you post. But from what you post on here, you know very little about the law or politics. "

More of the my dick is bigger than your dick crap

Again you do not know me and what i know

Again i will point this out i aint forcing you to believe me i dont care

Cambridge

I'm basing that on what you post here. Perhaps you are simply trolling, and you don't believe a word that you post. But from what you post on here, you know very little about the law or politics.

Again i will point this out i aint forcing you to believe me i dont care "

It's not belief, it's plain, demonstrable falsehoods that you peddle. You lie about simple facts, and I cannot abide a liar.

The Council of Elrond

It's not belief, it's plain, demonstrable falsehoods that you peddle. You lie about simple facts, and I cannot abide a liar. "

My dick is bigger than your dick coming from CLCC again

You know better eh and i am a dumb fuck wh thats what you think your superior eh ?

Cambridge

It's not belief, it's plain, demonstrable falsehoods that you peddle. You lie about simple facts, and I cannot abide a liar.

My dick is bigger than your dick coming from CLCC again

You know better eh and i am a dumb fuck wh thats what you think your superior eh ?"

I know the truth. As you are so interested my cock is distinctly average. I don't care or want to know how big yours is.

in Lancashire

accept it..

Wft the oh right because you said accept it that means i just have to gove up on what i believe in that Scotland should be independent bullying much ? Lol

Things change in a democracy as democracy aint a one off event

Interesting so whoever you vote for elections do you just give up and accept it or do you fight on to get them elected ?

Bullying now going on in here not on "

Mate fuck right off with the bullying crap, you've just sat there typing that shit i responded to about slavery and superiority by England over Scotland..

its complete crap but its only you somehow who concludes that, why?

you are sounding more irrational and deluded, and its not bullying to tell you that you should accept the referendum result of 2014..

when there is another referendum vote pending by all means crack on, get out there and campaign for your position but because there isn't one right now its in your logical thought process that somehow means it's England's fault and to do with slavery..

an obscene comparison..

The Council of Elrond

Oh no its bullying why should i just stop believing in Scottish independence what cause SurreySensual you said so ? Nae thanks

Democracy is not a one off event how many more times do i have to say this

In a democracy things change and questions may need asked again

The Council of Elrond

CLCC are you honestly trying to say your superior to me ?

Thats fine if you wanna believe what you believe in law but dont dare tell me that my opinon is wrong i aint forcing you to believe it its totally upto you i dont care if you do or not fucking hell lol

Cambridge

"CLCC are you honestly trying to say your superior to me ?

Thats fine if you wanna believe what you believe in law but dont dare tell me that my opinon is wrong i aint forcing you to believe it its totally upto you i dont care if you do or not fucking hell lol "

It's not an opinion. Your views are demonstrably wrong. You are factually incorrect.

The Council of Elrond

Thats fine if you wanna believe what you believe in law but dont dare tell me that my opinon is wrong i aint forcing you to believe it its totally upto you i dont care if you do or not fucking hell lol

It's not an opinion. Your views are demonstrably wrong. You are factually incorrect. "

See now this is bullying what so i have to yield and say your right and am wrong eh ?

Or who about this you believe in what you want about the laws and i will believe in what i believe eh ?

Or you honestly believe your superior to me ?

Cambridge

It's not an opinion. Your views are demonstrably wrong. You are factually incorrect.

See now this is bullying what so i have to yield and say your right and am wrong eh ?

Or who about this you believe in what you want about the laws and i will believe in what i believe eh ?

Or you honestly believe your superior to me ?"

You believe what you want, but you're wrong. You lie about all kinds of shit, simple, demonstrable lies. Lies like MSPs are unelected. As I said before, I cannot abide a liar.

The Council of Elrond

You believe what you want, but you're wrong. You lie about all kinds of shit, simple, demonstrable lies. Lies like MSPs are unelected. As I said before, I cannot abide a liar. "

I will thank you very much

Oofft raging much

If you cant abide by a liar as you claim i am then why comment on my threads ?

Ok just to prove this what constituency In Scotland voted for Murdo Fraser as an MSP ?

Cambridge

You believe what you want, but you're wrong. You lie about all kinds of shit, simple, demonstrable lies. Lies like MSPs are unelected. As I said before, I cannot abide a liar.

I will thank you very much

Oofft raging much

If you cant abide by a liar as you claim i am then why comment on my threads ?

Ok just to prove this what constituency In Scotland voted for Murdo Fraser as an MSP ?"

You keep on lying, and I'll keep on calling you out on it.

He was elected to the Mid Scotland and Fife constituency by the voters of that constituency.

The Council of Elrond

Oh my god CLCC you call me a liar eh

Murdo Fraser was not elected on the constituency vote he got in through the list vote

You clearly dont know how STV works lmao

Cambridge

"Oh my god CLCC you call me a liar eh

Murdo Fraser was not elected on the constituency vote he got in through the list vote

You clearly dont know how STV works lmao"

His constituency is Mid Scotland and Fife, he was on the list, the people of Mid Scotland and Fife voted for his party in enough numbers for him to be elected.

The Council of Elrond

CLCC did Murdo Fraser get elected on the constituency vote ?

Cambridge

"CLCC did Murdo Fraser get elected on the constituency vote ?"

His constituency is Mid Scotland and Fife, he was on the list, the people of Mid Scotland and Fife voted for his party in enough numbers for him to be elected.

The Council of Elrond

CLCC did Murdo Fraser get elected on the constituency vote ?

I dont mine the list vote the constituency vote CLCC

Now i hope you wouldnt dare lie now lol

in Lancashire

"Oh no its bullying why should i just stop believing in Scottish independence what cause SurreySensual you said so ? Nae thanks

Democracy is not a one off event how many more times do i have to say this

In a democracy things change and questions may need asked again "

your so irrational your making shit up rather than look at whats written..

no one has said you should stop believing, in fact what i said was nowhere close to that but crack on in la la land..

Cambridge

"CLCC did Murdo Fraser get elected on the constituency vote ?

Now i hope you wouldnt dare lie now lol "

The list is split up into constituencies. His constituency is Mid Scotland and Fife. This is simple, verifiable fact.

The Council of Elrond

The list is split up into constituencies. His constituency is Mid Scotland and Fife. This is simple, verifiable fact."

And you accuse me of lying lmao how embarrassing lol

Murdo Fraser was not elected by his constituency

The regional list vote you vote for a party/ branch office not a person hahahahaha

Stick to England elections eh as you clearly dont have a scooby doo about Scotland other than want Westmister / English rule over Scotland tou didnt deny it lol

Cambridge

The list is split up into constituencies. His constituency is Mid Scotland and Fife. This is simple, verifiable fact.

The regional list vote you vote for a party/ branch office not a person hahahahaha

Stick to England elections eh as you clearly dont have a scooby doo about Scotland other than want Westmister / English rule over Scotland tou didnt deny it lol "

Yeah, he was. There is not one single list in Scotland, there are 8. He is elected from the Mid Scotland and Fife constituency by the voters of that constituency, via the list.

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

The Council of Elrond

Stick to England elections eh as you clearly dont have a scooby doo about Scotland other than want Westmister / English rule over Scotland tou didnt deny it lol

Yeah, he was. There is not one single list in Scotland, there are 8. He is elected from the Mid Scotland and Fife constituency by the voters of that constituency, via the list.

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact. "

Thats embarrassing

Murdo Fraser was not elected on the constituency vote fact!!!

The regional list vote you vote for a party / branch office not a candidate duh!!!!!!

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

The regional list vote you vote for a party / branch office not a candidate duh!!!!!! "

Which bit of what I have said is untrue?

1. There is not a single list in Scotland, there are 8. True or False?

2. Murdo Fraser was on the list for the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. True or False?

3. Enough constituents voted for Murdo Fraser's party for him to get elected. True or False?

The Council of Elrond

Again Murdo Fraser as well as Kezia Dugdale and others were not voted by the constituecy vote hell Kezia was not on the constituency vote the very thing she said Alex Salmond was wrong to stand on lol

The regional list cote you vote for a party / branch office not a candidate duh!!!!

16 years and Murdo Fraser still has yet to be actually voted in as an MSP through the constituency vote now that laugh

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

The regional list vote you vote for a party / branch office not a candidate duh!!!!!!

2. Murdo Fraser was on the list for the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. True or False?

3. Enough constituents voted for Murdo Fraser's party for him to get elected. True or False? "

So are all of these statements True?

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

3. Enough constituents voted for Murdo Fraser's party for him to get elected. True or False?

So are all of these statements True? "

Murdo fraser has never won a constituency vote in 9 attempts

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Murdo fraser has never won a constituency vote in 9 attempts "

Which statements are incorrect?

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Which statements are incorrect? "

Your wording is incorrect,im just telling you in 9 attempts he has never won a constituency vote that he stood in true or false ?

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Your wording is incorrect,im just telling you in 9 attempts he has never won a constituency vote that he stood in true or false ?"

False, he is currently elected as an MSP for the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. I don't know how many times I have to write this.

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Your wording is incorrect,im just telling you in 9 attempts he has never won a constituency vote that he stood in true or false ?

False, he is currently elected as an MSP for the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. I don't know how many times I have to write this. "

As a list msp because he couldnt win as a constituency candidate what bit dont you get?

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

False, he is currently elected as an MSP for the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. I don't know how many times I have to write this. "

So you are saying he won and ppl voted him as their constituency candidated ? If your saying yes your wrong go check again

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

False, he is currently elected as an MSP for the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. I don't know how many times I have to write this.

As a list msp because he couldnt win as a constituency candidate what bit dont you get?"

Yes, he is a list MSP, but he still has a constituency (Mid Scotland and Fife) and he was still elected. What bit don't you get?

Which of my statements above are False?

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

So you are saying he won and ppl voted him as their constituency candidated ? If your saying yes your wrong go check again"

People vote for a party under the list system, but enough people voted for his party to get him elected in the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife.

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

So you are saying he won and ppl voted him as their constituency candidated ? If your saying yes your wrong go check again

People vote for a party under the list system, but enough people voted for his party to get him elected in the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife. "

Wrong he has stood 9 times as a constituency candidate and never been voted for ,its a candidate who gets voted for not a party but hey you spin it how you like but the facts are there for all to see

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

People vote for a party under the list system, but enough people voted for his party to get him elected in the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife.

Wrong he has stood 9 times as a constituency candidate and never been voted for ,its a candidate who gets voted for not a party but hey you spin it how you like but the facts are there for all to see "

Yeah, they are, so I don't really get why you are lying about it?

Let's break it down for you.

1. There is a constituency in Scotland called Mid Scotland and Fife.

2. Mid Scotland and Fife is one of eight constituency in Scotland that use the list system. They cover all of Scotland.

3. The electorate vote for a party under the list system.

4. The number of votes for each party determines how many people from each party list are elected to that constituency. The candidates are ranked by the parties to determine their position on the party list.

5. Multiple MSPs are elected to each of the 8 constituencies that use the list system.

Is that a little bit easier for you to understand?

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Wrong he has stood 9 times as a constituency candidate and never been voted for ,its a candidate who gets voted for not a party but hey you spin it how you like but the facts are there for all to see

2. Mid Scotland and Fife is one of eight constituency in Scotland that use the list system. They cover all of Scotland.

4. The number of votes for each party determines how many people from each party list are elected to that constituency. The candidates are ranked by the parties to determine their position on the party list.

5. Multiple MSPs are elected to each of the 8 constituencies that use the list system.

Is that a little bit easier for you to understand? "

We are talking about him standing 9 times as a constituency candidate and losing thats it so no need to use your spin about constituents voting for a pary and list candidates HE HAS LOST 9 TIMES as a constituency candidate true or false its an easy question

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

We are talking about him standing 9 times as a constituency candidate and losing thats it so no need to use your spin about constituents voting for a pary and list candidates HE HAS LOST 9 TIMES as a constituency candidate true or false its an easy question"

False. You can make the point you want to, but you need to rephrase it. As he is currently an elected MSP with a constituency, your statement is false.

I mean I could rephrase your statement for you, so that it read as you want it to read, or you could have a think about it and rephrase it for yourself?

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

We are talking about him standing 9 times as a constituency candidate and losing thats it so no need to use your spin about constituents voting for a pary and list candidates HE HAS LOST 9 TIMES as a constituency candidate true or false its an easy question

False. You can make the point you want to, but you need to rephrase it. As he is currently an elected MSP with a constituency, your statement is false.

I mean I could rephrase your statement for you, so that it read as you want it to read, or you could have a think about it and rephrase it for yourself? "

So you are saying when he stood as a constituency candidate the voters voted for him ? I know its hard to admit you are wrong but your making a fool of yourself lol

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

I mean I could rephrase your statement for you, so that it read as you want it to read, or you could have a think about it and rephrase it for yourself?

So you are saying when he stood as a constituency candidate the voters voted for him ? I know its hard to admit you are wrong but your making a fool of yourself lol "

Bless, still haven't quite figured out yet have you?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

Nah, Westminster is sovereign. No law says anything different. "

I'm making the same point, that sovereignty as things stand lies in the Palace of Westminster. But equally, that is true only because the people consent to that being case. Sovereignty rests with the people - if they want to change the institution, they can.

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

So you are saying when he stood as a constituency candidate the voters voted for him ? I know its hard to admit you are wrong but your making a fool of yourself lol

Bless, still haven't quite figured out yet have you? "

Aye i cant figure out why you dont admit your wrong

[Removed by poster at 30/03/18 07:36:09]

Cambridge

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Bless, still haven't quite figured out yet have you?

Aye i cant figure out why you dont admit your wrong "

It's strange that you are so adamant that I'm wrong, yet can't say which of the statements that I made above is false.

Look, I'll help you out. What you are trying to talk about, is single member constituencies that use the first past the post system. But as you have not made those distinctions in any of your posts, your statements have been false.

He is elected, and he does have a constituency. To say otherwise is demonstrably false.

If you are going to be specific and talk about single member constituencies that use the FPTP system, then you might be able to make some truthful statements.

The Council of Elrond

Simple.

Demonstrable.

Fact.

Thats embarrassing

Bless, still haven't quite figured out yet have you? "

I am not wrong

But then again CLCC you think your always right and everyone elses is wrong

People on here are picking up on that and they also are picking up that you belittle people that you try to force people into believing you

Example over the "laws of the land" not once did i ever say that people should believe me i have simply said its upto them to decide but no no CLCC you know better that try to belittle me and trying to get me to yield into saying you are right and am wrong

Where as i said you believe what you want and i will believe what i want but no you always have to try and make it about you always being correct

Cambridge

Kinky, you are wrong. You can't say that MSPs are not elected. They are.

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky, you are wrong. You can't say that MSPs are not elected. They are. "

Case and point

CLCC had to be always right and everyone else is got to be wrong

in Lancashire

MSP as a title sort of gives away the standing of someone who holds it, try rocking up and attempt to enter the chamber outside the public area and it'll soon become apparent to even the most clueless that they are an elected representative..

Ya welcome..

The Council of Elrond

"MSP as a title sort of gives away the standing of someone who holds it, try rocking up and attempt to enter the chamber outside the public area and it'll soon become apparent to even the most clueless that they are an elected representative..

Ya welcome.. "

You too ?

Ok then do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected by the constituency vote ?

Do you get the regional list vote you do not vote for a candidate you vote for a party / branch office lol

in Lancashire

MSP..

Google it

Cambridge

"MSP as a title sort of gives away the standing of someone who holds it, try rocking up and attempt to enter the chamber outside the public area and it'll soon become apparent to even the most clueless that they are an elected representative..

Ya welcome.. "

Yeah, it's pretty daft isn't it.

in Lancashire

Ya welcome..

Yeah, it's pretty daft isn't it. "

It's delusional behavior to not accept that an MSP is an elected representative totally..

The Council of Elrond

"MSP..

Google it"

Instead of not answering tey answer it

Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?

in Lancashire

"MSP..

Google it

Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?"

MSP..

What does it stand for..?

You of all people should know..

No film flamer, simply answer it..

in Lancashire

Clearly that should be flim flammery..

Kin phone

The Council of Elrond

"MSP..

Google it

MSP..

No film flamer, simply answer it.. "

No you answer my question stop shitting your knickers

in Lancashire

"MSP..

Google it

MSP..

"

I know what MSP means..

And I don't wear any thanks let alone feel the need to take a dump in them..

Easy question, what does MSP stand for?

It's on the tip of your tongue, you do know it.. ??

Cambridge

"MSP..

Google it

MSP..

"

He was voted in, or elected, using the list system, to the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife.

http://www.parliament.scot/msps/currentmsps/98862.aspx

in Lancashire

"MSP..

Google it

MSP..

He was voted in, or elected, using the list system, to the constituency of Mid Scotland and Fife.

"

Now you've given him a clue..

The Council of Elrond

Answering questions with questions lmao

Come on SurreySensual

in Lancashire

What's his full title..?

Here's a clue, the M stands for Member of..

The Council of Elrond

"What's his full title..?

Here's a clue, the M stands for Member of.. "

Your answering a question with a question whats wrong too shit feart to actually answer my question i really do wonder why that is eh

So again Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?

Cambridge

"MSP..

Google it

MSP..

Now you've given him a clue.. "

It's laid out, in black and white what more can we say? Proof has been given from the official website of the Scottish Parliament. It states the constituency that he was elected from which he represents. Why do they keep on lying?

Cambridge

Kinky, are you ignorant of the fact that there are 8, multi member constituencies in Scotland that use the list system? Yes or No?

The Council of Elrond

Still waiting on an answer

The answer is important to know the difference between constituency vote and regional list vote

in Lancashire

"MSP..

Google it

MSP..

Now you've given him a clue..

It's laid out, in black and white what more can we say? Proof has been given from the official website of the Scottish Parliament. It states the constituency that he was elected from which he represents. Why do they keep on lying? "

Bizarre..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Again Murdo Fraser as well as Kezia Dugdale and others were not voted by the constituecy vote hell Kezia was not on the constituency vote the very thing she said Alex Salmond was wrong to stand on lol

The regional list cote you vote for a party / branch office not a candidate duh!!!!

16 years and Murdo Fraser still has yet to be actually voted in as an MSP through the constituency vote now that laugh

"

i love it when kinky derides the "list" system.... and kezia getting in because of it....

goes to show they don't know that the great first minister and love of kinkys life, nicola sturgeon, basically lost two sets of constituency votes (once whilst she was deputy to salmond) and only got into holyrood via the same regional list..........

in Lancashire

"Still waiting on an answer

The answer is important to know the difference between constituency vote and regional list vote "

Does it matter a jot?

When your the MSP in post you have been elected to represent..

That is all that matters..

It doesn't say MSP then in brackets by such n such a part of the system does it?

So if it's good enough for the Parliament's authorities then it's good enough for you kinky or do you know better than them too?

in Lancashire

"Again Murdo Fraser as well as Kezia Dugdale and others were not voted by the constituecy vote hell Kezia was not on the constituency vote the very thing she said Alex Salmond was wrong to stand on lol

i love it when kinky derides the "list" system.... and kezia getting in because of it....

goes to show they don't know that the great first minister and love of kinkys life, nicola sturgeon, basically lost two sets of constituency votes (once whilst she was deputy to salmond) and only got into holyrood via the same regional list..........

"

Oh my!!!

What another omission from the myopic one..

Tut tut..

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think i can kill the "murdo fraser" talk in once foul swoop....

kinky... if you feel then that murdo fraser was not a worthy MSP, then surely the same had to be said of nicola sturgeon.....

is that correct?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Oh my!!!

What another omission from the myopic one..

Tut tut.. "

just so we can complete the "fact" nicola sturgeon lost the constituency vote in glasgow govan in both 1999 and 2003.... and because of this she was a "list" member of the scottish parliament between 1999 and 2007.......

The Council of Elrond

And still waiting

You lot have double standards accuse me of not answering questions eh but you loy dont answer questions

So come on Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So come on Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?"

was nicola sturgeon in 1999 and 2003 elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?

if the answer is the same (which is know the answer is!)

if you are questioning the legitimacy of one... then don't you also have the question the ligitimacy of the other?

so.... still want people to answer your question, i'll answer the murdo fraser one if you'll answer the nicola sturgeon one!

deal.........

Cambridge

"And still waiting

You lot have double standards accuse me of not answering questions eh but you loy dont answer questions

So come on Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?"

Why are you "waiting" when you have already been given the answer?

1. Was he elected? Yes.

2. Does he have a constituency? Yes.

3. Was he elected to a single member constituencies that use the uses the FPTP system? No.

Do you agree with the above?

The Council of Elrond

Fabio i think you will find i did ask first so yes i will wait thanks

I call chicken shit to answer my question god i do wonder why you lot wont answer this question lol

The Council of Elrond

Oh CLCC you know fine well i aint asking about the regional list vote

I am asking you and others do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?

Its important to know the difference which i think you dont lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fabio i think you will find i did ask first so yes i will wait thanks

I call chicken shit to answer my question god i do wonder why you lot wont answer this question lol

"

i'm more than happy to answer yours if you are more than happy to then answer mine...

I'll answer yours.... i just don't think you'll ever answer mine! and thats what will show you up for the person you actually are......

"Do you believe Murdo Fraser was elected on the constituency vote yes or no ?"

no he wasn't.......

so lets call your bluff.......

"Do you believe Nicola Sturgeon, in both 1999 and 2003, was elected on the very same constituency vote yes or no ?"

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 30/03/18 12:46:46]

in Lancashire

"Fabio i think you will find i did ask first so yes i will wait thanks

"

why the offensive language aimed at other posters..?

can you not enter into a debate without talking such drivel as 'chicken shit', shitting yer nickers' etc..

The Council of Elrond

Thank you Fabio did you all damn well see that

Eh CLCC ? Fabio is telling you that Murdo Fraser wasnt elected on the constituency vote therefore he was notand never has been elected by the constituents

Duh!!!!!!!!!

Ok Fabio yes Nicola was not elected on those two you have mentions

Problem for you Fabio is Nicola has actually been elected by her contituents in the 19 years of the Scottish parilament elections

Where as Murdo Fraser has never once been elected by the contituents correct ? What a fucking embarrassment and waste of tax payers money you would think he would get the picture and his vote share keeps going down and down lmao

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thank you Fabio did you all damn well see that

Eh CLCC ? Fabio is telling you that Murdo Fraser wasnt elected on the constituency vote therefore he was notand never has been elected by the constituents

Duh!!!!!!!!!

Problem for you Fabio is Nicola has actually been elected by her contituents in the 19 years of the Scottish parilament elections

"

oooh.... i love it when you try to tell porkies.... and you get caught!!!!!!!!!!

see.... the thing is this.....

in 1999 and 2003.... she lost the constituency vote for glasgow govan

and in those two elections she ended up being an MSP via the Glasgow REGIONAL list........

so..... retraction of what you are tying to claim, or just a flat out admission that you just tried to lie to everyone

which?

The Council of Elrond

Oh Fabio tut tut

Are you honestly about to claim Nicola Sturgeon has never once been elected by her contituents In all the Scottish elections from 1999-2016?

I told you Murdo Fraser have never ever once been elected in the contitueny vote from 1999-2016 correct ? Where Nicola has correct ?

Your welcome lmao

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Oh Fabio tut tut

Are you honestly about to claim Nicola Sturgeon has never once been elected by her contituents In all the Scottish elections from 1999-2016?

I told you Murdo Fraser have never ever once been elected in the contitueny vote from 1999-2016 correct ? Where Nicola has correct ?

Your welcome lmao "

nope.... what i saying since you have trouble in reading comprehension, is that for the year period between 1999 and 2007 she was in exactly the same position as murdo fraser....

and if you are to complain about 1 doing it.... then you have to also acknowledge that the other did as well as during that period would be as ligitimate as the other.....

thats is what makes your point flimsy at best......

they have both taken advantage of the same rule..... fraser longer than sturgeon, but if a bad rule is a bad rule.... they have both taken advantage of a bad rule!!!

The Council of Elrond

Fabio now go back and actually answer the questions i have asked you

1.Are you honestly about to claim Nicola Sturgeon has never once been elected by her contituents In all the Scottish elections from 1999-2016?

2. Murdo Fraser have never ever once been elected in the contitueny vote from 1999-2016 correct ? Where Nicola has correct ?

Cambridge

"Thank you Fabio did you all damn well see that

Duh!!!!!!!!!

Where as Murdo Fraser has never once been elected by the contituents correct ? What a fucking embarrassment and waste of tax payers money you would think he would get the picture and his vote share keeps going down and down lmao "

Putting words in someone else's mouth there Kinky!

All MSPs are elected.

All MSPs have constituencies.

To say otherwise is demonstrably false.

The Council of Elrond

CLCC do you think Fabio is lying when he said "no Murdo Fraser was not elected on the constituency vote " ?

Means the contituents rejected Murdo Fraser just like they have always done

Cambridge

"CLCC do you think Fabio is lying when he said "no Murdo Fraser was not elected on the constituency vote " ?

Means the contituents rejected Murdo Fraser just like they have always done "

The constituents of Mid Scotland and Fife didn't, they elected him!

a wee snip;

Conservative list MSP Murdo Fraser is Scottish politics’ undisputed king of rejects. He’s had a 16-year career in the Scottish Parliament without once winning any sort of election, trousering close to a million pounds of taxpayers’ money in the process, and there’s pretty much nothing anyone can do to get him out of it.

First of all he was firmly rejected by the electorate of East Lothian in 1997, picking up under 20% of the vote. Then when the Scottish Parliament came into being in 1999 he tried his luck at winning its North Tayside seat and was rejected again. He had a go at the Westminster version of the seat in 2001, and was rejected there too.

He hadn’t managed to come in the top three of the Tory regional list either, but when one of the list MSPs who HAD been elected resigned later that year after a bout of pneumonia, Fraser got to walk into his vacant seat unopposed, elected by no-one

He tried to win North Tayside again in 2003 and 2007, and was rejected both times. (In the four attempts he made at the seat, his vote share decreased every time. The more people saw of him serving as an MSP, the less they liked him.)

By 2011 North Tayside had been abolished and replaced by Perthshire North, which Fraser contested in that year and in 2016, but was rejected twice more. In between he stood for leader of the Scottish Conservatives, but was rejected by Tory members.

After eight humiliating failures out of eight, Murdo finally won one:-

And in a landslide to boot.

Who's the thickest Tory MSP?

61%Murdo Fraser

18%Jamie Greene

16%Annie Wells

05%Miles Briggs

Cambridge

The fact that he is an MSP, proves he was elected. Are you trying to say that he's not an MSP?

in Lancashire

Is he an MSP or an interloper?

Surely the Scottish government is capable of knowing the truth..

Kinky email the gaffer of whatever office does the administration or use Google.. ??

in Lancashire

"The fact that he is an MSP, proves he was elected. Are you trying to say that he's not an MSP? "

He is but kinky is myopic to anyone but the Snp who got there the same way..

Delusional consistency..

in Lancashire

"a wee snip;

Conservative list MSP Murdo Fraser is Scottish politics’ undisputed king of rejects. He’s had a 16-year career in the Scottish Parliament without once winning any sort of election, trousering close to a million pounds of taxpayers’ money in the process, and there’s pretty much nothing anyone can do to get him out of it.

First of all he was firmly rejected by the electorate of East Lothian in 1997, picking up under 20% of the vote. Then when the Scottish Parliament came into being in 1999 he tried his luck at winning its North Tayside seat and was rejected again. He had a go at the Westminster version of the seat in 2001, and was rejected there too.

He hadn’t managed to come in the top three of the Tory regional list either, but when one of the list MSPs who HAD been elected resigned later that year after a bout of pneumonia, Fraser got to walk into his vacant seat unopposed, elected by no-one

He tried to win North Tayside again in 2003 and 2007, and was rejected both times. (In the four attempts he made at the seat, his vote share decreased every time. The more people saw of him serving as an MSP, the less they liked him.)

By 2011 North Tayside had been abolished and replaced by Perthshire North, which Fraser contested in that year and in 2016, but was rejected twice more. In between he stood for leader of the Scottish Conservatives, but was rejected by Tory members.

After eight humiliating failures out of eight, Murdo finally won one:-

And in a landslide to boot.

Who's the thickest Tory MSP?

61%Murdo Fraser

18%Jamie Greene

16%Annie Wells

05%Miles Briggs"

You just showed he is an MSP..

Which kinky can't accept..

The Council of Elrond

"The fact that he is an MSP, proves he was elected. Are you trying to say that he's not an MSP? "

Are you accusin Fabio are lying ? Interresting

CLCC Fabio even said no he was not elected on the constituency vote are you taking it in yet ? Or is it a case you think your alway right and everyone is wrong lol

Cambridge

Sorry Kinky, but you are the only person on here who is lying, saying that MSPs are unelected.