FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Canada attack

Canada attack

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There have been a van attack in toronto and the count so far is 10 people, they arrested him, we will know more soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"There have been a van attack in toronto and the count so far is 10 people, they arrested him, we will know more soon."

This was yesterday

The guy had mental issues because he could not get, and/or hang on to a girlfriend.

The usual suspects have been wanking furiously on social media and playing out the Muslim “religion of peace” line but it appears to be wrong.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"There have been a van attack in toronto and the count so far is 10 people, they arrested him, we will know more soon.

This was yesterday

The guy had mental issues because he could not get, and/or hang on to a girlfriend.

The usual suspects have been wanking furiously on social media and playing out the Muslim “religion of peace” line but it appears to be wrong."

Like the Welsh guy who tried to do the same at a London mosque.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"There have been a van attack in toronto and the count so far is 10 people, they arrested him, we will know more soon.

This was yesterday

The usual suspects have been wanking furiously on social media and playing out the Muslim “religion of peace” line but it appears to be wrong."

Yes, it was yesterday and its said to be alot of fake news involved by the media.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

We should introduce enhanced travel checks for all white men.

They are statistically far more likely to be mass murderers than any other group.

We should ensure that all white men with any mental health issues are interviewed before they come here and keep a close eye on them if they do.

Preferably we should limit their numbers.

Perhaps that's just stupid?

Does it still sound stupid if white man = Muslim?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well how many Christians or catholics have blown people up or driven vans/lorries into people lately ?

Or indeed beheaded or burnt someone alive ?

This was yesterday

The usual suspects have been wanking furiously on social media and playing out the Muslim “religion of peace” line but it appears to be wrong.

Like the Welsh guy who tried to do the same at a London mosque. "

He was Muslim as well .

My goodness there everywhere

"We should introduce enhanced travel checks for all white men.

They are statistically far more likely to be mass murderers than any other group.

We should ensure that all white men with any mental health issues are interviewed before they come here and keep a close eye on them if they do.

Preferably we should limit their numbers.

Perhaps that's just stupid?

Does it still sound stupid if white man = Muslim?"

No I'm all for it!.

Why stop at White men though, let's just have a blanket stop on EVERYBODY until we figure out what to do

I'm a bit disappointed in this thread title to be honest, I thought we'd started bombing Canada for its continuous policy of tar sands oil production!.

"Well how many Christians or catholics have blown people up or driven vans/lorries into people lately ?

Or indeed beheaded or burnt someone alive ?"

Google is your friend..Darren Osbourne drove a van into muslims last year.Killing one outside Finsbury park mosque.

Let's not forget the IRA. I think they might be catholic.

Central African Christians burn witches alive.

"Well how many Christians or catholics have blown people up or driven vans/lorries into people lately ?

Google is your friend..Darren Osbourne drove a van into muslims last year.Killing one outside Finsbury park mosque.

Central African Christians burn witches alive. "

Now bobster do I have to correct your history constantly.

Not all Catholics were the IRA and more importantly not all the IRA were Catholic.

Central African Christians burn witches alive. .

Not all Catholics were the IRA and more importantly not all the IRA were Catholic.

"

True but irrelevant. Sectarian violence requires religion.Nice attempt though...

True but irrelevant. Sectarian violence requires religion.Nice attempt though... "

But it wasn't sectarian fighting in reality.

It was independence against unionism.

Ring any bells bobsters

True but irrelevant. Sectarian violence requires religion.Nice attempt though... .

Ring any bells bobsters "

Atheists against unionists? .Sorry my mistake.Nothing to do with religon at all.

Ok do think that helps with your attempt to say only Muslims are guilty of Religious violence.Im unconvinced Dave sorry

Cambridge

As mentioned above, The guy from Wales who drove into worshippers outside a mosque in London.

"

Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are Muslim.

Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are Muslim.

"

I can see this slogan on the side of a big red bus.Not the brexiters one of course they wouldn't like it...

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Since the IRA have been mentioned (I'm sure we could also talk of ETA etc etc), is it any comfort to you that the mass murder of choice for white terrorists is mass shooting?

Why is that any better than bombs or cars?

Cambridge

Since the IRA have been mentioned (I'm sure we could also talk of ETA etc etc), is it any comfort to you that the mass murder of choice for white terrorists is mass shooting?

Why is that any better than bombs or cars?"

The attack in las Vegas for example.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Why is that any better than bombs or cars?

The attack in las Vegas for example."

There's loads of them - Anders Brevik is another....

True but irrelevant. Sectarian violence requires religion.Nice attempt though... .

Ring any bells bobsters Atheists against unionists? .Sorry my mistake.Nothing to do with religon at all.

Ok do think that helps with your attempt to say only Muslims are guilty of Religious violence.Im unconvinced Dave sorry "

Au contraire bobsters not atheists either, there was Catholics in the UVF and protestants in the IRA.

Now how many Catholics have you seen fighting for Isis?.

Muslims certainly aren't the only religion capable of religious violence but then I never said they were, I was correcting you on your presumption that the IRA were Catholic, the clues in the name "Irish republican army".... "Islamic state of Iraq and Syria"

Or those Syrian "rebels" your keen on helping Al nusra"alqeida in Syria"

Ring any bells bobsters Atheists against unionists? .Sorry my mistake.Nothing to do with religon at all.

Ok do think that helps with your attempt to say only Muslims are guilty of Religious violence.Im unconvinced Dave sorry .

Au contraire bobsters not atheists either, there was Catholics in the UVF and protestants in the IRA.

Now how many Catholics have you seen fighting for Isis?.

Muslims certainly aren't the only religion capable of religious violence but then I never said they were, I was correcting you on your presumption that the IRA were Catholic, the clues in the name "Irish republican army".... "Islamic state of Iraq and Syria"

Or those Syrian "rebels" your keen on helping Al nusra"alqeida in Syria""

It all sounds very Sectarian Dave.There is a long history of Sectarian violence and war between Catholics and protestants.Luckly they've only just recently added a sprinkling of Muslims into Ireland so no terrorism yet.Phew!

Dave you can't be suggesting that religon had no role to play in the wars in Ireland over the last 400 years.?

School me in the truth.

Not hey just used pipe bombs to kill innocent people you stupid fucking cunt

Not hey just used pipe bombs to kill innocent people you stupid fucking cunt"

"I was correcting you on your presumption that the IRA were Catholic,

That's because they are, you amazingly stupid fuck."

He's back

Not hey just used pipe bombs to kill innocent people you stupid fucking cunt"

The IRA didn't use pipe bombs, they were far more sophisticated than that!.

He's been hiding in Montreal for 6 weeks before surfacing tonight for a debate....hmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic