FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Gavin Williamson - interviewed terminated because he refused to answer question

Gavin Williamson - interviewed terminated because he refused to answer question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Gavin Williamson was on ITV This Morning, being asked if he regretted telling Russia to 'shut up and go away'. Richard Madeley asked him 3 times to answer and eventually told him the interview was terminated, as he wouldn't answer directly, wanting to waffle instead. Will he be the Conservative leader in, after demonstrating such unwillingness to be honest etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RTDj0QLJtA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Gavin Williamson was on ITV This Morning, being asked if he regretted telling Russia to 'shut up and go away'. Richard Madeley asked him 3 times to answer and eventually told him the interview was terminated, as he wouldn't answer directly, wanting to waffle instead. Will he be the Conservative leader in, after demonstrating such unwillingness to be honest etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RTDj0QLJtA"

Dishonesty is a prerequisite for a political position !!!

Central

"Gavin Williamson was on ITV This Morning, being asked if he regretted telling Russia to 'shut up and go away'. Richard Madeley asked him 3 times to answer and eventually told him the interview was terminated, as he wouldn't answer directly, wanting to waffle instead. Will he be the Conservative leader in, after demonstrating such unwillingness to be honest etc?

Dishonesty is a prerequisite for a political position !!!"

Did you see the interview? He was a bit of a cock, not managing to have the flexibility to answer directly - even if it was to state that he'd said something he would no longer say, or he wasn't sure now etc.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Try watching Dianne Abbott on Question Time....and Dimbleby lets her off the hook every time.

But, tbh, every politician never answers questions that they are asked. I just wish all interviewers would be hard with them and tell start terminating interviews.

Central

"Try watching Dianne Abbott on Question Time....and Dimbleby lets her off the hook every time.

But, tbh, every politician never answers questions that they are asked. I just wish all interviewers would be hard with them and tell start terminating interviews."

Dimbleby is a poor presenter of Question Time, letting all guests walk all over him. I'd prefer electric shocks for guests, that the studio and viewers could activate.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Andrew Neill is the best political interviewer by far. Ruthless, hard and sharp.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done Ruchard Madley !

All interviewers should do this , 3 chances or Goodbye !

I've watched MPs on select committees on TV and always found it hilariously hypocritical as they then expect direct answers !

By *urve BallWoman  over a year ago

North London

"Andrew Neill is the best political interviewer by far. Ruthless, hard and sharp."

Indeed

Marr is alright too. He's like a dog with a bone sometimes lol

And that Emma something, who substituted for Marr the Sunday before last, was impressive in the sense that the guests thought they were in for an easy ride because she looked all angelic but they got a nasty surprise when she got her claws out.

Btw, Diane Abbott makes me wanna slap her every time I see her being interviewed. Why they keep sending her out to do interviews, is beyond me!

Central

"Well done Ruchard Madley !

I've watched MPs on select committees on TV and always found it hilariously hypocritical as they then expect direct answers !"

I was impressed with him too. It should become standard practice for all politicians being interviewed asap.

Andrew Neil can be great, except when his overwhelming political bias shows.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I've watched MPs on select committees on TV and always found it hilariously hypocritical as they then expect direct answers !

I was impressed with him too. It should become standard practice for all politicians being interviewed asap.

Andrew Neil can be great, except when his overwhelming political bias shows."

Neither are a touch on Jeremy Paxman. The man was such a fierce political interviewer that the politicians forced him out of Newsnight because of the way he used to savage all of them.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Andrew Neil can be great, except when his overwhelming political bias shows.

Neither are a touch on Jeremy Paxman. The man was such a fierce political interviewer that the politicians forced him out of Newsnight because of the way he used to savage all of them."

Didn't he leave because he didn't like the music in the lift?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Dishonesty is a prerequisite for a political position !!!"

» Add a new message to this topic