FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Gerry Adams house attacked pt 2

Gerry Adams house attacked pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *al2001 OP   Man  over a year ago

kildare

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's indicative of factions unhappy with the status quo and what violent behavior could return to the UK, including the mainland. The Good Friday agreement and barrier free borders should continue.

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

That was a great thread to read. the quotes got to be a bit long but hey ho. Great stuff.

Tip of the hat to my Celtic brothers - well reasoned arguments. The normalisation of Ireland is inevitable, as is the same for Scotland. It's the natural and normal state of things. Westminster doesn't work anymore. We need a better model.

History will reguard Gerry Adams well. The rest of the world already does.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't read through all of the thread. It was clear some people don't realise why the IRA did what they did. Was it wrong? Yes. Were the British paramilitaries doing the exact same things? Yes and with help from British security forces.

Everything was stacked against Irish Catholic nationalists throughout their lives. There was civil rights marches in the 60s and 70s in Northern Ireland.... CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHES how shameful is that? 50yrs ago people were marching for civil rights in Britain. Not all British security personnel or soldiers were scum but alot were too. There was wrongs on both sides but what happened with the IRA was brewing for hundreds of years and is the fault of the British establishment. The Dublin Monaghan bombings in the Republic killed more people that any other attacks during the troubles. You have to treat everyone group fairly regardless of religion or politics, if you don't then they're are going to lash out and results could be catastrophic until they feel they're being taken seriously.

As for Gerry Adams he may or may not have done some terrible things but he has also stopped alot more from happening turning to politics. In the end he'll be remembered in a good light more than he won't.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"I didn't read through all of the thread. It was clear some people don't realise why the IRA did what they did. Was it wrong? Yes. Were the British paramilitaries doing the exact same things? Yes and with help from British security forces.

Everything was stacked against Irish Catholic nationalists throughout their lives. There was civil rights marches in the 60s and 70s in Northern Ireland.... CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHES how shameful is that? 50yrs ago people were marching for civil rights in Britain. Not all British security personnel or soldiers were scum but alot were too. There was wrongs on both sides but what happened with the IRA was brewing for hundreds of years and is the fault of the British establishment. The Dublin Monaghan bombings in the Republic killed more people that any other attacks during the troubles. You have to treat everyone group fairly regardless of religion or politics, if you don't then they're are going to lash out and results could be catastrophic until they feel they're being taken seriously.

As for Gerry Adams he may or may not have done some terrible things but he has also stopped alot more from happening turning to politics. In the end he'll be remembered in a good light more than he won't. "

Nice post, balanced and fair.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

When I read the comments on the previous thread by some Brits regarding Ireland it makes we wonder if they know or understand that they are viewed by most on this island as an occupying force. That they took our country by force.

Let them imagine had the Germans kept a stronghold in the channel islands and destroyed the local culture and displaced the locals and planted Germany settlers,renamed towns etc would Brits not still fight to this day to reclaim their islands? I am pretty sure worldwide throughout history resistance groups have formed to repel colonial powers.

It makes me laugh when I see some Brits moaning about 3rd world immigration while singing rule Brittania and bragging about their colonial past,though I'm sure the irony is lost on those same people

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

But the point of the thread was simply this, it's a bit rich for a man who targeted women and children to call someone who attacks his property "cowardly".

"But the point of the thread was simply this, it's a bit rich for a man who targeted women and children to call someone who attacks his property "cowardly"."

kildare

"But the point of the thread was simply this, it's a bit rich for a man who targeted women and children to call someone who attacks his property "cowardly"."

And my point was no more rich than British leaders calling bombings that targeted civilians cowardly

This eye for an eye attitude has to go. What happened his home was wrong. British and Irish still alive today and free have committed horrible acts. I'm not saying it's right but we have to move on. People are celebrating this, some even saying they hope his grandkids get hit etc.. People making those comments have to be absolute evil themselves. It was wrong what happened his house.

salisbury

"This eye for an eye attitude has to go. What happened his home was wrong. British and Irish still alive today and free have committed horrible acts. I'm not saying it's right but we have to move on. People are celebrating this, some even saying they hope his grandkids get hit etc.. People making those comments have to be absolute evil themselves. It was wrong what happened his house. "

Do you think he's annoyed because it was probably a republican who did it?

"This eye for an eye attitude has to go. What happened his home was wrong. British and Irish still alive today and free have committed horrible acts. I'm not saying it's right but we have to move on. People are celebrating this, some even saying they hope his grandkids get hit etc.. People making those comments have to be absolute evil themselves. It was wrong what happened his house.

Do you think he's annoyed because it was probably a republican who did it?"

I think he would be annoyed regardless of who done it.

Your saying that a man who ordered the forcible removal of local Catholic men and women from there homes , To be taken to distant farmland tortured and then shot .Who kneecapped local teenagers who were selling drugs without giving the money to the IRA Who himself took part in more than a few IRA attacks on British police and soldiers . Who bombed chip shop queues, the cars and homes of the local policemen. Who has wrecked so many lives Will be judged as a man of peace?... Really ?.......Wow i will have some of those pills ..

"Your saying that a man who ordered the forcible removal of local Catholic men and women from there homes , To be taken to distant farmland tortured and then shot .Who kneecapped local teenagers who were selling drugs without giving the money to the IRA Who himself took part in more than a few IRA attacks on British police and soldiers . Who bombed chip shop queues, the cars and homes of the local policemen. Who has wrecked so many lives Will be judged as a man of peace?... Really ?.......Wow i will have some of those pills .. "

So how do you view Nelson Mandela?

salisbury

"Your saying that a man who ordered the forcible removal of local Catholic men and women from there homes , To be taken to distant farmland tortured and then shot .Who kneecapped local teenagers who were selling drugs without giving the money to the IRA Who himself took part in more than a few IRA attacks on British police and soldiers . Who bombed chip shop queues, the cars and homes of the local policemen. Who has wrecked so many lives Will be judged as a man of peace?... Really ?.......Wow i will have some of those pills ..

So how do you view Nelson Mandela? "

Was he that guy that spent years in prison after being convicted of crimes connected with terrorism? Paying for his crimes some may say...

"Your saying that a man who ordered the forcible removal of local Catholic men and women from there homes , To be taken to distant farmland tortured and then shot .Who kneecapped local teenagers who were selling drugs without giving the money to the IRA Who himself took part in more than a few IRA attacks on British police and soldiers . Who bombed chip shop queues, the cars and homes of the local policemen. Who has wrecked so many lives Will be judged as a man of peace?... Really ?.......Wow i will have some of those pills ..

Was he that guy that spent years in prison after being convicted of crimes connected with terrorism? Paying for his crimes some may say... "

Yes the guy that helped set up an armed resistance group and was labelled a terrorist by your government, supported "necklacing" those who were seen as traitors and the winner of the noble peace prize.

salisbury

Was he that guy that spent years in prison after being convicted of crimes connected with terrorism? Paying for his crimes some may say...

Yes the guy that helped set up an armed resistance group and was labelled a terrorist by your government, supported "necklacing" those who were seen as traitors and the winner of the noble peace prize. "

Yes yes, the guy who went to prison for all that.

Yes the guy that helped set up an armed resistance group and was labelled a terrorist by your government, supported "necklacing" those who were seen as traitors and the winner of the noble peace prize.

Yes yes, the guy who went to prison for all that. "

I asked how he was seen, which by the majority would be as a peace maker.

salisbury

I asked how he was seen, which by the majority would be as a peace maker. "

Well of course! He came out of prison ( having paid his debt ) then got into politics. good on him. Bad boy turned good! However, he wasn't in the same league of evil as Adams. ( Who hasn't paid his debt yet..)

Well of course! He came out of prison ( having paid his debt ) then got into politics. good on him. Bad boy turned good! However, he wasn't in the same league of evil as Adams. ( Who hasn't paid his debt yet..)"

Murder is murder. And alot of people involved in the troubles haven't paid their debt. Like I mentioned previously the worst attack of the troubles in terms of loss of life and injuries took place in Dublin and Monaghan in Ireland and no one was ever charged with it. In fact British security forces were involved and they were involved in alot of dodgy things in the north but they bravely wore a uniform. Anyway don't really want to start a who was worse debate but I never see Brits insisting that British terrorists from Northern Ireland be tracked down and jailed, probably because they're one of them and the subconsciously support them. It's always IRA this, IRA that. Some Brits don't even know British paramilitaries(terrorist groups) existed.

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

There’s a great book called “ The Committee”. Unfortunately you can’t buy it in Britain caused it’s banned.

salisbury

Well of course! He came out of prison ( having paid his debt ) then got into politics. good on him. Bad boy turned good! However, he wasn't in the same league of evil as Adams. ( Who hasn't paid his debt yet..)

Murder is murder. And alot of people involved in the troubles haven't paid their debt. Like I mentioned previously the worst attack of the troubles in terms of loss of life and injuries took place in Dublin and Monaghan in Ireland and no one was ever charged with it. In fact British security forces were involved and they were involved in alot of dodgy things in the north but they bravely wore a uniform. Anyway don't really want to start a who was worse debate but I never see Brits insisting that British terrorists from Northern Ireland be tracked down and jailed, probably because they're one of them and the subconsciously support them. It's always IRA this, IRA that. Some Brits don't even know British paramilitaries(terrorist groups) existed. "

Ah i see! So that's why Gerry is allowed to be a hypocrite! I get it.

kildare

"Your saying that a man who ordered the forcible removal of local Catholic men and women from there homes , To be taken to distant farmland tortured and then shot .Who kneecapped local teenagers who were selling drugs without giving the money to the IRA Who himself took part in more than a few IRA attacks on British police and soldiers . Who bombed chip shop queues, the cars and homes of the local policemen. Who has wrecked so many lives Will be judged as a man of peace?... Really ?.......Wow i will have some of those pills .. "

The war started because of the British violent suppression of the Irish civil rights movement. So unavoidable

Gerry Adams or the ira didn't invent guerrilla warfare or its tactics which is all you're describing

"There’s a great book called “ The Committee”. Unfortunately you can’t buy it in Britain caused it’s banned. "
is this true ? I found it on amazon ....

I also couldn’t find anything online to say it is banned. But did find something on a lawsuit which makes me doubt its credibility ...

But this is based on one google. Feel free to correct (preferably with links to news articles)

kildare

Well of course! He came out of prison ( having paid his debt ) then got into politics. good on him. Bad boy turned good! However, he wasn't in the same league of evil as Adams. ( Who hasn't paid his debt yet..)"

Having paid his debt??

Mandela had no debt to pay to the south African government and it was their privileged white arises should have been in jail

No surprise you see things from the apartheid governments side tho

kildare

Privileged white arses that should be

By *madeus999Man  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

I sense a lot of tension in the room!, but Gerry does wear some nice suits and jumpers!

salisbury

Having paid his debt??

Mandela had no debt to pay to the south African government and it was their privileged white arises should have been in jail

No surprise you see things from the apartheid governments side tho"

Also, no surprise that you are on the side of terrorism and murder.

"Privileged white arses that should be"

Do u understand what Mandela did? Some people may say he was vindicated but the guy was a terrorist (same as Mr Adams). One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter and all that. You can’t justify what these people did, no matter what the provocation. All the occupying forces and retaliation arguments in the world can’t change that. The guy should be in prison, alongside some of the guys on the other side. Maybe without these antagonistic figures in society there would be more peace.

kildare

Having paid his debt??

Also, no surprise that you are on the side of terrorism and murder. "

We are both on the side of terrorism and murder only difference is mine was for a just cause and yours wasn't

kildare

"Privileged white arses that should be

Do u understand what Mandela did? Some people may say he was vindicated but the guy was a terrorist (same as Mr Adams). One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter and all that. You can’t justify what these people did, no matter what the provocation. All the occupying forces and retaliation arguments in the world can’t change that. The guy should be in prison, alongside some of the guys on the other side. Maybe without these antagonistic figures in society there would be more peace. "

I can justify easily what these people did for freedom and their civil rights

I'd do them too if I didn't have the same freedoms as you.

Everyone here is speaking from a position of privilege. None of us know what it's like to grow up with the whole system purposely against you. You can only push people so far. We can all pretend we wouldn't do what Mandela etc.. done. It makes us feel good to say we would do the right thing all the time despite not having the same rights as the people you walk the streets with. These things will happen again and again all over the world because governments will continue to oppress groups until they react like that. In the end the British government is at fault for everything. They didn't deal with it properly.

salisbury

Having paid his debt??

We are both on the side of terrorism and murder only difference is mine was for a just cause and yours wasn't "

kildare

"Everyone here is speaking from a position of privilege. None of us know what it's like to grow up with the whole system purposely against you. You can only push people so far. We can all pretend we wouldn't do what Mandela etc.. done. It makes us feel good to say we would do the right thing all the time despite not having the same rights as the people you walk the streets with. These things will happen again and again all over the world because governments will continue to oppress groups until they react like that. In the end the British government is at fault for everything. They didn't deal with it properly. "

If they had of dealt with the Irish civil rights movement properly in the first place there would have been no pira and Gerry Adams would have been a school teacher like he was meant to be

"Privileged white arses that should be

Do u understand what Mandela did? Some people may say he was vindicated but the guy was a terrorist (same as Mr Adams). One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter and all that. You can’t justify what these people did, no matter what the provocation. All the occupying forces and retaliation arguments in the world can’t change that. The guy should be in prison, alongside some of the guys on the other side. Maybe without these antagonistic figures in society there would be more peace.

I can justify easily what these people did for freedom and their civil rights

I'd do them too if I didn't have the same freedoms as you. "

Then you should be locked up too. Your justification of your perception of people’s freedom and civil rights is subjective. Perspective is a funny old thing.

salisbury

"Everyone here is speaking from a position of privilege. None of us know what it's like to grow up with the whole system purposely against you. You can only push people so far. We can all pretend we wouldn't do what Mandela etc.. done. It makes us feel good to say we would do the right thing all the time despite not having the same rights as the people you walk the streets with. These things will happen again and again all over the world because governments will continue to oppress groups until they react like that. In the end the British government is at fault for everything. They didn't deal with it properly.

If they had of dealt with the Irish civil rights movement properly in the first place there would have been no pira and Gerry Adams would have been a school teacher like he was meant to be"

Teaching kids, not murdering them. An easy jump no doubt.

"Everyone here is speaking from a position of privilege. None of us know what it's like to grow up with the whole system purposely against you. You can only push people so far. We can all pretend we wouldn't do what Mandela etc.. done. It makes us feel good to say we would do the right thing all the time despite not having the same rights as the people you walk the streets with. These things will happen again and again all over the world because governments will continue to oppress groups until they react like that. In the end the British government is at fault for everything. They didn't deal with it properly.

If they had of dealt with the Irish civil rights movement properly in the first place there would have been no pira and Gerry Adams would have been a school teacher like he was meant to be

Teaching kids, not murdering them. An easy jump no doubt. "

Your government still hasn't made that jump if you can't concede that what happened was avoidable and the fault of your government

Wow, in 2018? Really?

[Removed by poster at 19/07/18 10:09:23]

kildare

Teaching kids, not murdering them. An easy jump no doubt. "

Fucking hilarious.

Like I said before that's rich coming from the biggest nation of kid killers in history

And still killing kids to this day

Fucking hilarious.

Like I said before that's rich coming from the biggest nation of kid killers in history

"

Oh well, u can always vote with your feet

kildare

Fucking hilarious.

Oh well, u can always vote with your feet "

In the UK and other democracies you vote by casting a vote in an election,one person one vote not with your feet

It wasn't like that in the north.

Is now

salisbury

I've never condoned or tried to justify the actions of the uk government. I dont support its past policies on Ireland. And i condemn the use of illegal force and subjugation of the Irish people both Catholic and protestant. I guess that's the difference between us.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Some irony I think. Today being July 19. Where a most of if not all sectarian problems have their roots.

On this day 1608 preparations were made for the plantation of 6 ulster counties.

Having paid his debt??

We are both on the side of terrorism and murder only difference is mine was for a just cause and yours wasn't "

Innocent kids were some who paid the price for cause. Was that worth it?

Gerry Adams is a hypocrite. Its a classic example of sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind, simple as. It's a fact of life

Fucking hilarious.

In the UK and other democracies you vote by casting a vote in an election,one person one vote not with your feet

Is now"

Hal, would you be happy to see more children/toddlers die in any future trouble fkr your cause?

Can a British person tell me what they think the sectarian divide in the north of Ireland stems from? Why exactly is there so much hate? I don't want an answer from an Irish person. A British person please.

salisbury

"Can a British person tell me what they think the sectarian divide in the north of Ireland stems from? Why exactly is there so much hate? I don't want an answer from an Irish person. A British person please. "

Why don't you start your own thread with that question as your op? This thread is about the hypocritical terrorist, Gerry Adams.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

For people talking about the ira blowing up people on mainland Britain and saying it was uncalled for have to remember that long before that campaign started that the British (army/government) sponsoredm supported terrorist bombing of Dublin and monaghan and yet nothing is ever said about that.

The people the tried to bomb gerry Adams are the people who want to restart the troubles BTW

salisbury

"For people talking about the ira blowing up people on mainland Britain and saying it was uncalled for have to remember that long before that campaign started that the British (army/government) sponsoredm supported terrorist bombing of Dublin and monaghan and yet nothing is ever said about that.

The people the tried to bomb gerry Adams are the people who want to restart the troubles BTW "

So should the UK try and invade spain because they once sent an armada? Or maybe start raiding Scandinavian villages in retaliation for the violence brought to us by viking raiders? Is there a point in history where people can draw a line and move on? Or are the irish planning on squabbling with each other and the British for eternity..

"For people talking about the ira blowing up people on mainland Britain and saying it was uncalled for have to remember that long before that campaign started that the British (army/government) sponsoredm supported terrorist bombing of Dublin and monaghan and yet nothing is ever said about that.

The people the tried to bomb gerry Adams are the people who want to restart the troubles BTW

So should the UK try and invade spain because they once sent an armada? Or maybe start raiding Scandinavian villages in retaliation for the violence brought to us by viking raiders? Is there a point in history where people can draw a line and move on? Or are the irish planning on squabbling with each other and the British for eternity.."

We're saying we should be moving on. Brits are shouting "karma" and celebrating bombs being thrown at houses where kids were playing.

kildare

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Hal, would you be happy to see more children/toddlers die in any future trouble fkr your cause? "

Are you happy to see your British killing machine still killing kids worldwide ?

Still killing kids

kildare

"Can a British person tell me what they think the sectarian divide in the north of Ireland stems from? Why exactly is there so much hate? I don't want an answer from an Irish person. A British person please.

Why don't you start your own thread with that question as your op? This thread is about the hypocritical terrorist, Gerry Adams. "

The thread has moved on to why Gerry Adams had to do what he did

salisbury

"Can a British person tell me what they think the sectarian divide in the north of Ireland stems from? Why exactly is there so much hate? I don't want an answer from an Irish person. A British person please.

Why don't you start your own thread with that question as your op? This thread is about the hypocritical terrorist, Gerry Adams.

The thread has moved on to why Gerry Adams had to do what he did"

Because you won't condemn a murderer.

kildare

Because you won't condemn a murderer. "

A soldier kills not murders

salisbury

Because you won't condemn a murderer.

A soldier kills not murders

"

Yes but he is also accountable for his actions, we're talking about Gerry Adams. The terrorist.

Adams will never be condemned by those who wish to carry on with there grievance to the bitter end. I find a lot of Irish people very reasonable and generally kind people. But my god some are bigots of the highest order..With a victim mentality that is simply pitiful.

One "man" on here is so obviously bitter and twisted towards the British people it shames his fellow countrymen Back to the point Adams is a coward and like all cowards sent many young men out to do "fight and die for the cause" Him ? oh he sat back with his fellow cowards and plotted and planned and skimmed drug and illegal bootleg monies...He and his ilk is what is holding this country back...

kildare

[Removed by poster at 20/07/18 22:55:36]

kildare

"Adams will never be condemned by those who wish to carry on with there grievance to the bitter end. I find a lot of Irish people very reasonable and generally kind people. But my god some are bigots of the highest order..With a victim mentality that is simply pitiful.

One "man" on here is so obviously bitter and twisted towards the British people it shames his fellow countrymen Back to the point Adams is a coward and like all cowards sent many young men out to do "fight and die for the cause" Him ? oh he sat back with his fellow cowards and plotted and planned and skimmed drug and illegal bootleg monies...He and his ilk is what is holding this country back...

"

I'm sure Gerry cares as much about your well informed opinion about our fight for our rights as I do

What these threads have taught me is British people care as much now as they did then about what Ireland was going through

You didn't give a fuck then and you don't know,your support of your murdering British war machine™ is absolute

Your poppies are soaked red with dead baby blood

There will be more dead baby blood on your poppies this year than last as your murdering British war machine™ has murderered more babies this year.FACT.but you'll all still wear them and show your support

Youse can judge no one

"Adams will never be condemned by those who wish to carry on with there grievance to the bitter end. I find a lot of Irish people very reasonable and generally kind people. But my god some are bigots of the highest order..With a victim mentality that is simply pitiful.

I'm sure Gerry cares as much about your well informed opinion about our fight for our rights as I do

What these threads have taught me is British people care as much now as they did then about what Ireland was going through

You didn't give a fuck then and you don't know,your support of your murdering British war machine™ is absolute

Your poppies are soaked red with dead baby blood

There will be more dead baby blood on your poppies this year than last as your murdering British war machine™ has murderered more babies this year.FACT.but you'll all still wear them and show your support

Youse can judge no one

"

I wear my poppy with pride each year. Not to make a political statement about support for government policy but to remember our war dead.

Just nuke Ireland put and end to the bullshit

"Just nuke Ireland put and end to the bullshit "

I knew we'd find the hate in this thread. The rest were on the verge of showing their hate but hid it well.

By *i_coupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Gotta admit, I do find it ironic that those ranting about Brits etc are on a British website. If I disliked somewhere so much I'd be boycotting it's goods etc. They never quite manage to have the courage to back up their convictions though.

One of the reasons Britain helped to bail Ireland out of it's financial crisis was because they buy so many of our goods.

It's not hate just sick of seeing the shit about all this, I'd rather Ireland was one country but doubt it will happen as the bombing from the IRA never worked and you still have to many full of hate on both sides

"Gotta admit, I do find it ironic that those ranting about Brits etc are on a British website. If I disliked somewhere so much I'd be boycotting it's goods etc. They never quite manage to have the courage to back up their convictions though.

One of the reasons Britain helped to bail Ireland out of it's financial crisis was because they buy so many of our goods."

You'd boycott everything and everyone from a country because you dislike its past history with you which has an impact on today's society? Grow up. You just want people to shut up. Always "well if you dislike britain so much why do you like soccer etc...?" absolute basic thinking. You think Irish people hate everything British because they don't like what happened between their countries? I like soccer, rugby, English shows and British people until they show they hate Ireland or are unwilling to see the irish side of things.

A huge amount of Irish people have British family also and vice versa. You can dislike the establishment and like the people and their culture in general.

"Gotta admit, I do find it ironic that those ranting about Brits etc are on a British website. If I disliked somewhere so much I'd be boycotting it's goods etc. They never quite manage to have the courage to back up their convictions though.

One of the reasons Britain helped to bail Ireland out of it's financial crisis was because they buy so many of our goods.

You'd boycott everything and everyone from a country because you dislike its past history with you which has an impact on today's society? Grow up. You just want people to shut up. Always "well if you dislike britain so much why do you like soccer etc...?" absolute basic thinking. You think Irish people hate everything British because they don't like what happened between their countries? I like soccer, rugby, English shows and British people until they show they hate Ireland or are unwilling to see the irish side of things. "

It's football you dumb fuck

You'd boycott everything and everyone from a country because you dislike its past history with you which has an impact on today's society? Grow up. You just want people to shut up. Always "well if you dislike britain so much why do you like soccer etc...?" absolute basic thinking. You think Irish people hate everything British because they don't like what happened between their countries? I like soccer, rugby, English shows and British people until they show they hate Ireland or are unwilling to see the irish side of things.

It's football you dumb fuck "

Its soccer in Ireland, America and Australia or interchangeable depending on who you're talking to. We all have our own forms of football.

Its soccer in Ireland, America and Australia or interchangeable depending on who you're talking to. We all have our own forms of football."

So Ireland,America and Australia all the big footballing nations lol

Its soccer in Ireland, America and Australia or interchangeable depending on who you're talking to. We all have our own forms of football.

So Ireland,America and Australia all the big footballing nations lol"

Who cares if they're big Soccer nations or not? Are you going to say anything constructive today or not?

By *madeus999Man  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Anyone fancy a sponge finger and a good cup of leaf tea? Lighten the mood a little, add a dash of whiskey if you want to.

Final comment from me, unless I have to answer anything. Is it hypocritical from Adams? Yes. Was it right what happened? No. If that's how we deal with things lets throw bombs through the windows of everyone that did horrible things in the troubles. So we bomb all the murdering loyalists, republicans and the homes of the guilty British soldiers. Good idea right? Karma no? See how its not something to be celebrated?

By *i_coupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

You'd boycott everything and everyone from a country because you dislike its past history with you which has an impact on today's society? Grow up. You just want people to shut up. Always "well if you dislike britain so much why do you like soccer etc...?" absolute basic thinking. You think Irish people hate everything British because they don't like what happened between their countries? I like soccer, rugby, English shows and British people until they show they hate Ireland or are unwilling to see the irish side of things. "

I'm not looking for people to shut up I'm just point out the hypocrisy. I know of people who boycotted South African goods back in the days of apartheid and there's a few of my friends who are boycotting Israeli goods today. Many keyboard warriers lack the courage of their convictions though. It's like the anti-capitalism protests where you see the pics of the protestors running arround filming and taking pics with their Apple phones.

I'm bewildered how time in prison can pay off a moral debt.

You seem to hold different opinions on essentially the same principle depending on the subject.

salisbury

I'm bewildered how time in prison can pay off a moral debt.

You seem to hold different opinions on essentially the same principle depending on the subject. "

Ah, so you don't believe in redemption through imprisonment. Ok.

I think they point is rehabilitation of one's base motives and actions ...by abundant time to reflect.

The punishment is secondary.

"

Ah, so you don't believe in redemption through imprisonment. Ok. "

Things can't be undone.

salisbury

"

Things can't be undone. "

But they can be swept under the carpet for the greater good.

"

Things can't be undone.

But they can be swept under the carpet for the greater good. "

Why in one case and not the other?

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Hal, would you be happy to see more children/toddlers die in any future trouble fkr your cause?

Are you happy to see your British killing machine still killing kids worldwide ?

Still killing kids"

Nope. And 2 wrongs don't make a right.

salisbury

"

Things can't be undone.

But they can be swept under the carpet for the greater good.

Why in one case and not the other?"

Good question.

kildare

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Nope. And 2 wrongs don't make a right. "

The IRA have disbanded and don't kill kids anymore

But the British army are still killing kids

salisbury

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

But the British army are still killing kids"

Could you tell us where the British military is targeting and killing children please? I need to write to my MP about this.

kildare

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Could you tell us where the British military is targeting and killing children please? I need to write to my MP about this. "

Thousands of innocent civilians killed in Syria and Iraq by UK airstrikes.I'm assuming many were children

And yes if you drop bombs where you know civilians to be you are targeting civilians

salisbury

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Could you tell us where the British military is targeting and killing children please? I need to write to my MP about this.

Thousands of innocent civilians killed in Syria and Iraq by UK airstrikes.I'm assuming many were children

And yes if you drop bombs where you know civilians to be you are targeting civilians

"

Hmmmm I'm not sure if a targeted smart bomb onto a military target really can be in the same class as the cold blooded murder of men women and children, plus the targeting of known civilian areas such as shopping centres, hotels, and places of work. I'm not sure if my MP will see it any differently you see.

kildare

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Hmmmm I'm not sure if a targeted smart bomb onto a military target really can be in the same class as the cold blooded murder of men women and children, plus the targeting of known civilian areas such as shopping centres, hotels, and places of work. I'm not sure if my MP will see it any differently you see. "

There was thousands of men women and children cold bloodedly killed in known civilian areas such as shopping centres, hotels and places of work in places like raqqa and Mosul by your "smart" bombs but these don't count with people like you or your MP because they weren't British civilians, like how non US civilians don't matter to your coconspirators the US.

salisbury

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Hmmmm I'm not sure if a targeted smart bomb onto a military target really can be in the same class as the cold blooded murder of men women and children, plus the targeting of known civilian areas such as shopping centres, hotels, and places of work. I'm not sure if my MP will see it any differently you see.

There was thousands of men women and children cold bloodedly killed in known civilian areas such as shopping centres, hotels and places of work in places like raqqa and Mosul by your "smart" bombs but these don't count with people like you or your MP because they weren't British civilians, like how non US civilians don't matter to your coconspirators the US.

"

Is that why it was ok to bomb Manchester? Because they weren't Catholic Irish?

kildare

Are you comparing an IRA bomb with a 2 hour warning that killed no one to the senseless slaughter of tens of thousands of people?

You're taking the piss and I fell for it

You fucker. If you had of reigned it in a bit I would have kept going for few more threads

Bet you're Irish too to take the piss like that?

salisbury

"Are you comparing an IRA bomb with a 2 hour warning that killed no one to the senseless slaughter of tens of thousands of people?

You're taking the piss and I fell for it

You fucker. If you had of reigned it in a bit I would have kept going for few more threads

Bet you're Irish too to take the piss like that? "

True.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Just nuke Ireland put and end to the bullshit

I knew we'd find the hate in this thread. The rest were on the verge of showing their hate but hid it well. "

I wouldn't worry about his post mate. Most of his town are still up to their knees in fenian B.s. and singing their anti-catholic sings, spitting on priests and attacking church goers after mass in 2018.

Welcome to muktu-cultural Scotland ...all welcome except 4 generation Irish Catholics...who are now Scottish to the core.

As for Gerry Adams...history will decide his fate. However you cannot get away from him and McGiuness charged the tune of the Provos for ever.

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Hmmmm I'm not sure if a targeted smart bomb onto a military target really can be in the same class as the cold blooded murder of men women and children, plus the targeting of known civilian areas such as shopping centres, hotels, and places of work. I'm not sure if my MP will see it any differently you see. "

Same outcome.

salisbury

Fucking hilarious.

Is now

Still killing kids

Same outcome. "

With this logic there's no such thing as murder anyway, as everyone dies some time.

That's clutching at straws if I ever heard it.

You are right...let's all just kill, steal and maim, no one gets out alive anyway.

salisbury

"That's clutching at straws if I ever heard it.

You are right...let's all just kill, steal and maim, no one gets out alive anyway. "

Because the British army do as some kind of policy, I'm led to believe... it forgives all Gerry's sins...

» Add a new message to this topic