FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Remoaners.

Remoaners.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum?"

No just you imagination! !!

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum?

No just you imagination! !!"

Agree. I'm anti-corruption, anti-oppressive, pro-life, pro-human-race. I'm Roman Catholic but not practicing. Also I love Great Britain and believe in being proud of Britain. I'm just not into nationalism.

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum?"

Most? More like all of them! :D

By *otts GentMan  over a year ago

warwick

No. Next please

salisbury

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum?

No. Next please"

Just ours then. Cool.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Sounds like a moan about others having a moan..

All the Brexiteer snowflakes will be along next to moan in tandem about differing views and this thread will end up just being a fuckin moan off..

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"anti white race"

Why do people who speak out about the shitty situation the country is in get labelled “remoaner”?

The other one that gets thrown about a lot is “Brexit is happening, get over it”. That’s a terrible message for society, life is going to be hard and we will be poorer, have less opportunities, but by get over it, stop trying to improve your lot in life!

Try putting together an argument based on evidence, fact, logical reasoning instead of catchphrases.

[Removed by poster at 14/08/18 21:04:42]

No, we stand for a united nation

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I'm definitely not anti western governments but I am against movements that try to divide the west.

I'm most definitely not anti capitalist, if I was I might think BREXIT was a good idea.

I'm not anti white, I am white and proud to be so because I'm always proud to be who and what I am.

I'm not anti British. I'm a patriot of my country and want what's best for it and the people who live in it. It's because I'm a patriot that I'm so opposed to the disaster that I know BREXIT is going to bring.

I'm definitely not anti Christian. If you green arrow me and go back to before BREXIT you'll see I've made many posts in favour of Christian values and ethics.

I'm starting to think you may have a perception problem.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, "

How can you want to stay in the EU and be anti-capitalist, anti-western?

It is the epitome of western capitalism.

Oppose capitalism, oppose western government, and it is in your interests to see it break up, to see European integration return to a lot of borders with friction.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

anti white race????

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Very good,but I bet the remoaners are to thick to see the humour

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love the island of Great Britain but I detest the institution that is The United Kingdom.

Bristol East

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum? Very good,but I bet the remoaners are to thick to see the humour"

The corollary of course is:

Are most leavers pro-western government, pro-capitalist, pro-white race, pro-Great Britain, pro-Christian?

Splitting my sides here.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum? Very good,but I bet the remoaners are to thick to see the humour

Are most leavers pro-western government, pro-capitalist, pro-white race, pro-Great Britain, pro-Christian?

Splitting my sides here.

"

Would that also make them anti-non-western government, anti-people of colour, anti-American/Canadian/Australian/Russian/Indian/Chinese etc. and anti-muslim/jew/buddhist/sikh/atheist/Hindu etc?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Yawn

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I would say 2/10, but given

The response, I've overestimated the population....

Bristol East

In the words of Johnson, this is steaming turd

salisbury

"

I would say 2/10, but given

The response, I've overestimated the population...."

Fish in barrels my friend, fish in barrels.

By *od_AlmightyMan  over a year ago

Heaven

"In the words of Johnson, this is steaming turd"

... too slimey to polish, too liquid to roll in glitter

By *otts GentMan  over a year ago

warwick

"Why do people who speak out about the shitty situation the country is in get labelled “remoaner”?

The other one that gets thrown about a lot is “Brexit is happening, get over it”. That’s a terrible message for society, life is going to be hard and we will be poorer, have less opportunities, but by get over it, stop trying to improve your lot in life!

Try putting together an argument based on evidence, fact, logical reasoning instead of catchphrases. "

Now that's soooo unfair. It's like asking a nomadic tribesmen to build a space shuttle. You should be ashamed of asking such a preposterous question from our fellow Brexitiers.

salisbury

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum? Very good,but I bet the remoaners are to thick to see the humour

Splitting my sides here.

"

The mistake you've made there, is that you think i know how a leaver thinks... i don't. I'm a remainer and proud of it.

Widnes

Splitting my sides here.

"

I'm a Remainer and I'm pro all of those.

Widnes

Splitting my sides here.

Would that also make them anti-non-western government, anti-people of colour, anti-American/Canadian/Australian/Russian/Indian/Chinese etc. and anti-muslim/jew/buddhist/sikh/atheist/Hindu etc?"

But, at the same time I'm none of these.

This sounds like it's been ripped from a pro-brexit/pro-nationalist youtube channel.

No issue with that, it's completely fine to have an opion

That said that's like a hard left remainer saying "all leavers are racist, right wing nationalists who probably who are anti liberal democracies."

Double standards aren't nice.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Are most remoaners anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain anti Christian? Or is it just the ones on the forum? Very good,but I bet the remoaners are to thick to see the humour"

Probably because if it is an attempt at humour, it's a massive fail...

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Most? More like all of them! :D"

I’m not anti-capitalist, anti-white race, anti-GB, or anti-Christian.

But then I don’t consider myself a ‘remoaner’ either.

I’m just someone that wants my country to do well, and don’t see any evidence that leaving the EU helps with that, and plenty of evidence that it would likely be harmful.

-Matt

salisbury

I’m just someone that wants my country to do well, and don’t see any evidence that leaving the EU helps with that, and plenty of evidence that it would likely be harmful.

-Matt"

Absolutely! There's a big difference between someone who voted remain, as we did. And a remoaner.

salisbury

"This sounds like it's been ripped from a pro-brexit/pro-nationalist youtube channel.

No issue with that, it's completely fine to have an opion

That said that's like a hard left remainer saying "all leavers are racist, right wing nationalists who probably who are anti liberal democracies."

Double standards aren't nice."

Wrong on all counts.

All the Brexiteer snowflakes will be along next to moan in tandem about differing views and this thread will end up just being a fuckin moan off..

"

How can brexiteers be snowflakes? Snowflakes is usually used for the "left in politics" and the generation... Since the majority of snowflakes voted remain, it's an ambiguous statement.

salisbury

How can brexiteers be snowflakes? Snowflakes is usually used for the "left in politics" and the generation... Since the majority of snowflakes voted remain, it's an ambiguous statement. "

Agreed, however i wouldn't describe most remain voters as snowflakes. Although i wouldn't argue the point that most snowflakes voted remain.

Barbados

-Matt

Absolutely! There's a big difference between someone who voted remain, as we did. And a remoaner."

‘Remoaners’ are a construct invented by leavers in order to discredit and disregard anyone who challenges leavers to actually produce any credible plan, evidence, or reason why leaving the EU would be beneficial. It is a term generally used by those too lazy or berift of any intellectual capacity to reason and have to rely on being spood fed their opinion by the tabloid press.

-Matt

London

How can brexiteers be snowflakes? Snowflakes is usually used for the "left in politics" and the generation... Since the majority of snowflakes voted remain, it's an ambiguous statement. "

'Snowflakes' isn't a scientific or legal term. It's just an insult, and there's nothing at all wrong with turning it back on the kind of people who started using it initially.

salisbury

-Matt

Absolutely! There's a big difference between someone who voted remain, as we did. And a remoaner.

‘Remoaners’ are a construct invented by leavers in order to discredit and disregard anyone who challenges leavers to actually produce any credible plan, evidence, or reason why leaving the EU would be beneficial. It is a term generally used by those too lazy or berift of any intellectual capacity to reason and have to rely on being spood fed their opinion by the tabloid press.

-Matt"

I think on here the difference is obvious. It is possible to have debate without being obnoxious. Members seem convinced that their opinion is correct, unbendable, and to be defended with an insulting and belittling attitude, which makes them look like squabbling children. My opinion is that if they really took it that seriously, maybe they should take their debate elsewhere, rather than on a forum for people who are interested in fucking.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Not with the majority of the Brexiteers on here it's not, since the vote those still on here and the ones who have left have done nothing but whine about how what they thought they wanted and thought they voted for isn't happening or is as is obvious being fudged or fucked up by the government..

Admittedly their lack of anything positive and the banal we won you lost get over it, if you don't like it fuck off, traitors, anti UK banal responses may not technically be correct in being called snowflakes but neither is their use of that phrase to others..

Barbados

-Matt

-Matt

I think on here the difference is obvious. It is possible to have debate without being obnoxious. Members seem convinced that their opinion is correct, unbendable, and to be defended with an insulting and belittling attitude, which makes them look like squabbling children. My opinion is that if they really took it that seriously, maybe they should take their debate elsewhere, rather than on a forum for people who are interested in fucking."

Why, what is wrong with debating it on here if people want to? Otherwise where do you stop with that line of logic? Don’t debate it in the pub as it is a place for drinking?

-Matt

How can brexiteers be snowflakes? Snowflakes is usually used for the "left in politics" and the generation... Since the majority of snowflakes voted remain, it's an ambiguous statement.

'Snowflakes' isn't a scientific or legal term. It's just an insult, and there's nothing at all wrong with turning it back on the kind of people who started using it initially. "

snowflake has been used longer then 2016.

salisbury

-Matt

-Matt

I think on here the difference is obvious. It is possible to have debate without being obnoxious. Members seem convinced that their opinion is correct, unbendable, and to be defended with an insulting and belittling attitude, which makes them look like squabbling children. My opinion is that if they really took it that seriously, maybe they should take their debate elsewhere, rather than on a forum for people who are interested in fucking.

Why, what is wrong with debating it on here if people want to? Otherwise where do you stop with that line of logic? Don’t debate it in the pub as it is a place for drinking?

-Matt"

Debating yes. Incessant moaning and name calling, no.

Anyway I always think of yes prime minister, there will be a Sir Humphrey Appleby somewhere doing their own agenda.

Whichever side your on, it will always seem bias.

I never watch or read the news anymore because it is always so negative.

"too" thick

London

'Snowflakes' isn't a scientific or legal term. It's just an insult, and there's nothing at all wrong with turning it back on the kind of people who started using it initially.

snowflake has been used longer then 2016. "

That doesn't have anything to do with it.

Widnes

"too" thick "

Eye guess eyes 2 fick 2 cus eye cant sea the humar in'it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've not identified any 'remoaners' on the forum. Perhaps anyone interested could make ask anyone directly, so that this specious point is made fluently.

I'm a remoaner and proud of it lol. But I didn't vote remain.

That doesn't have anything to do with it. "

As you said "there's nothing at all wrong with turning it back on the kind of people who started using it initially."

Surely that's indicating it's a term not used prior to 2016.

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

Debating yes. Incessant moaning and name calling, no. "

Jesus titty Christ clem the title of your fecking thread is name calling and your moaning about remainers .You are trolling right ?.

salisbury

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

Jesus titty Christ clem the title of your fecking thread is name calling and your moaning about remainers .You are trolling right ?. "

It's not a personal attack though is it.

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

Jesus titty Christ clem the title of your fecking thread is name calling and your moaning about remainers .You are trolling right ?.

It's not a personal attack though is it."

It's an insult is it not?

salisbury

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

It's an insult is it not?"

Do you consider yourself a remoaner?

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

Do you consider yourself a remoaner?"

I'm whatever you want to label me.Ive been called all sorts in here.I'm a green primarily. That's left of the loony left apparently.

Do think I'm a remoaner ?

London

As you said "there's nothing at all wrong with turning it back on the kind of people who started using it initially."

Surely that's indicating it's a term not used prior to 2016. "

I'm not sure what you think you're arguing. My point is that 'snowflakes' is not a technical or scientific term that cannot be applied to Brexiteers or people on the right generally. When it started being used is irrelevant.

salisbury

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

I'm whatever you want to label me.Ive been called all sorts in here.I'm a green primarily. That's left of the loony left apparently.

Do think I'm a remoaner ?"

Do you feel that you're anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain and anti Christian?

By *od_AlmightyMan  over a year ago

Heaven

western governments are currently completely fucking clueless, capitalism was broken irreperably 10 years ago, far too many white people have turned to racism in recent years, there's not really anything tangibly 'great' about britain for the last 60 years or more, less than half of the population identify as being christian and i didn't vote remain .... so what now?

Try walking down Stratford Road in Birmingham and tell me this country is right

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

Do think I'm a remoaner ?

Do you feel that you're anti western government, anti-capitalist, anti white race, anti Great Britain and anti Christian? "

I'm a capitalist always have been and an atheists and I'm in favour of devolution and Independence for the Welsh and Scottish and the English and the end of the kingdom as we know it.Im in favour of a multicultural country and if that's anti rhite in your mind then stick that label on me .

Now how about you put your hands down your pants .Find those balls and tell me if calling people remoaners is an insult? Or you called ask another set of questions and look a complete cock..,

I thought snowflakes were originally used for a generation who were all gold they were special and unique like a snow flake. A generation which has then been painted as now lacking robustness and so melt at the first sign of trouble or strong argument against them. So less a left and right thing, more an age thing.

However while snowflakes may used at an individual level for people, I could see how it could be extrapolated to anybody or group of people who think they are special (just like everyone else) and who struggle to face up to challenge ....

Surely that's indicating it's a term not used prior to 2016.

I'm not sure what you think you're arguing. My point is that 'snowflakes' is not a technical or scientific term that cannot be applied to Brexiteers or people on the right generally. When it started being used is irrelevant. "

The original snowflakes will be gammons soon enough

I agree though, snowflakes everywhere now, all sides.

Heavier showers on the left though.

"western governments are currently completely fucking clueless, capitalism was broken irreperably 10 years ago, far too many white people have turned to racism in recent years, there's not really anything tangibly 'great' about britain for the last 60 years or more, less than half of the population identify as being christian and i didn't vote remain .... so what now?"

Mad Max

Identity politics is the new religion in a more secular world. Might get another pointless war or two out of it, add a well timed financial collapse and there you go.

"I thought snowflakes were originally used for a generation who were all gold they were special and unique like a snow flake. A generation which has then been painted as now lacking robustness and so melt at the first sign of trouble or strong argument against them. So less a left and right thing, more an age thing.

However while snowflakes may used at an individual level for people, I could see how it could be extrapolated to anybody or group of people who think they are special (just like everyone else) and who struggle to face up to challenge .... "

I prefer the original definition....these special ones then turn left or right depending on what YouTube channels they get shuffled into.

Look at entire generation who think that women living in Britain have a tough life (while exceeding the quality of life of the majority of women on earth).

salisbury

"

Or you called ask another set of questions and look a complete cock.., "

Now obviously I'm just another ignorant working class leftie, but i don't understand what you're saying?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Really?

Lets just look at this logically...

In your world those who want to stay in the largest Western capitalist, predominantly white, Christian, market are anti capitalist anti white anti British, and the brexiteers who are taking the country out of the EU and opening the country to more immigration from Non white, non Christian Africa, Asia and Indian Sub-Continent are the pro white pro Christianity and pro British...

I think the phrase 'Arse About Tit' perfectly describes your logic.

salisbury

Really?

Lets just look at this logically...

In your world those who want to stay in the largest Western capitalist, predominantly white, Christian, market are anti capitalist anti white anti British, and the brexiteers who are taking the country out of the EU and opening the country to more immigration from Non white, non Christian Africa, Asia and Indian Sub-Continent are the pro white pro Christianity and pro British...

I think the phrase 'Arse About Tit' perfectly describes your logic.

"

Im not talking about brexiteers at all.

moston

"Im not talking about brexiteers at all. "

That does not detract from my point that your description of remoaners actually describes brexiteers (if one was to describe them in such terms).

salisbury

"Im not talking about brexiteers at all.

That does not detract from my point that your description of remoaners actually describes brexiteers (if one was to describe them in such terms). "

That's not your point at all and you know it!

moston

"That's not your point at all and you know it! "

I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that brexit is not about brexit stoopid.

Blue passports!

salisbury

"That's not your point at all and you know it!

I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that brexit is not about brexit stoopid.

Blue passports!"

Is that why you voted leave?

moston

"Is that why you voted leave?"

No I voted leave because every now and then I let out and he gives people what they wish for...

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

salisbury

"Is that why you voted leave?

No I voted leave because every now and then I let out and he gives people what they wish for...

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

Well as i voted remain i hope you're right.

» Add a new message to this topic