bournemouth

nice combine too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"nice combine too"

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah, we joined after the first and were stuck with it for 40 years. Now we have voted leave, perhaps we can have another ref in another 40 years. It’s only fair!

"Nah, we joined after the first and were stuck with it for 40 years. Now we have voted leave, perhaps we can have another ref in another 40 years. It’s only fair! "

Will you last 40yrs - to see the UK return to the EU?

Probably not - screwed it up for your grandchildren - if you have any?

"Nah, we joined after the first and were stuck with it for 40 years. Now we have voted leave, perhaps we can have another ref in another 40 years. It’s only fair!

Probably not - screwed it up for your grandchildren - if you have any?"

BULLSHIT!

Of course I won’t be here in 40 years, I don’t want to be 92 and stuck in a home pissing through a tube. But BREXIT will be a positive for future generations. I ain’t got grandchildren yet, but I had enough kids, so it’s just a matter of time.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Nah, we joined after the first and were stuck with it for 40 years. Now we have voted leave, perhaps we can have another ref in another 40 years. It’s only fair!

Probably not - screwed it up for your grandchildren - if you have any?"

There won't be an EU to return to in 40 years time. It'll be consigned to the dustbin of history where it belongs long before then.

There won't be an EU to return to in 40 years time. It'll be consigned to the dustbin of history where it belongs long before then. "

Is that a forecast? you don't believe in them remember!

Cannock

There won't be an EU to return to in 40 years time. It'll be consigned to the dustbin of history where it belongs long before then.

Is that a forecast? you don't believe in them remember!"

You're confusing me with clueless pollsters and economists who have got their predictions wrong over the last few years. I predicted the UK would vote leave on here in 2016 and was proven correct. I also predicted Donald Trump would win the Presidency on here in 2016, again proven correct. Try looking at track records and you'll see who is more likely to be correct in future.

You're confusing me with clueless pollsters and economists who have got their predictions wrong over the last few years. I predicted the UK would vote leave on here in 2016 and was proven correct. I also predicted Donald Trump would win the Presidency on here in 2016, again proven correct. Try looking at track records and you'll see who is more likely to be correct in future. "

Can you remind me of Trumps margin of victory via the popular vote?

Cannock

You're confusing me with clueless pollsters and economists who have got their predictions wrong over the last few years. I predicted the UK would vote leave on here in 2016 and was proven correct. I also predicted Donald Trump would win the Presidency on here in 2016, again proven correct. Try looking at track records and you'll see who is more likely to be correct in future.

"

That's got fuck all to do with it. The Presidency is won on the electoral college and Trump won. Trump is the President of the United States of America.

That's got fuck all to do with it. The Presidency is won on the electoral college and Trump won. Trump is the President of the United States of America. "

Polling companies might have got the popular vote correct! but still can you remind me of how the popular vote went?

Also you haven't defended your mate Tim Martin's pathetic showing on question time yet!!!????

Or answered my other question!

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 18:53:29]

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 18:56:48]

Well as long as we don't mind the piddling about while people lose their jobs and uncertainty continues over crimbo, The PM has pulled an absolute master stroke and has pulled a proverbial rabbit out the hat. If she loses the vote on the 11th and there is a call for a referendum we could go back to a Binary choice except for one important difference. We can all collectively as a nation peer over the cliff edge and see if we like it or not, unlike 2.5 years ago when it all kicked off with the phoney Brexit. Alternatively if it's a 3 way ballot Remain will win by a mile if it's FPP with a leave split, or even if it's a 2nd preference ballot will probably win. As a 2016 remain voter she has outwitted and completely wrong footed the leavers and can possibly retire to the back benches content that she actually really did save the world . Now where did I hear that before

Cannock

That's got fuck all to do with it. The Presidency is won on the electoral college and Trump won. Trump is the President of the United States of America.

Polling companies might have got the popular vote correct! but still can you remind me of how the popular vote went?

Also you haven't defended your mate Tim Martin's pathetic showing on question time yet!!!????

Or answered my other question!"

Which part of the popular vote in the US Presidential election is irrelevant are you failing to understand here? The electoral college is all that matters and Trump won!

Also I already addressed your point about Tim Martin earlier, he's a very successful multi millionaire businessman who understands how business works out in the real world, compared against pen pushing academic bookworms/pollsters/economists who never leave a classroom which you put your faith in. I know where I'd put my money.

As for your other question I already told you we're still in the G7!

Concentrate on the tits....... brexit is just a red herring.

You're confusing me with clueless pollsters and economists who have got their predictions wrong over the last few years. I predicted the UK would vote leave on here in 2016 and was proven correct. I also predicted Donald Trump would win the Presidency on here in 2016, again proven correct. Try looking at track records and you'll see who is more likely to be correct in future. "

You are funny

Fuck me, is that a genius I can see before me? It’s either that or the biggest ego in the civilised world! Sorry my mistake....in the less than civil world I should have said

Cannock

Fuck me, is that a genius I can see before me? It’s either that or the biggest ego in the civilised world! Sorry my mistake....in the less than civil world I should have said "

Life is not all flowers, cuddly toys and fairies is it, it's foolish to pretend otherwise. Then again maybe you still believe in father Christmas

Fuck me, is that a genius I can see before me? It’s either that or the biggest ego in the civilised world! Sorry my mistake....in the less than civil world I should have said

Life is not all flowers, cuddly toys and fairies is it, it's foolish to pretend otherwise. Then again maybe you still believe in father Christmas "

"I love me but I'm not my type - who do you love"?

Aka narcissism!

Life is not all flowers, cuddly toys and fairies is it, it's foolish to pretend otherwise. Then again maybe you still believe in father Christmas "

Hmmm....I wonder what ever happened to you to make you the way you are? I suppose you don’t have kids and even if you do you would probably tell them as soon as they were aware (6 years old?) that Father Christmas was all a lie and you weren’t going to buy them presents anymore because that’s reality kids because life is tough and there are nasty people out there who want to hurt you in any way they can especially if they come from Europe.

"Best out of 5. I'm not prepared to go any more. It would be chaos "

Best of 5, you know it makes sense.

» Add a new message to this topic