FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > A new English National Party?

A new English National Party?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we approach the official date for leaving the EU, and none of our politicians appear to have any appetite to deliver on BREXIT. As the United Kingdom is split, with Northern Ireland and Scotland both trying to break up the UK with their rabid desires to remain. Is it not well past the time for a fully devolved English Parliament, with a centre politics English National Party?

Scotland, and to a lesser extent Northern Ireland seem hell bent upon dragging the UK to the left, and back into the EU. This is the same no matter what we in England want, regardless of the fact that we have hugely superior population numbers.

I believe a new ENP committed to a new English Parliament would give us the opportunity to distance ourselves from the rest of the Union. Indeed we could find out how the people of England feel about being in that Union in the first place. It might just be that there is an appetite here for even further independence. Leave the EU and then go it alone, without Scotland and Northern Ireland, either with or without Wales.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why stop there ? Maybe we could split into North and South. Or city v country ?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"As we approach the official date for leaving the EU, and none of our politicians appear to have any appetite to deliver on BREXIT. As the United Kingdom is split, with Northern Ireland and Scotland both trying to break up the UK with their rabid desires to remain. Is it not well past the time for a fully devolved English Parliament, with a centre politics English National Party?

Scotland, and to a lesser extent Northern Ireland seem hell bent upon dragging the UK to the left, and back into the EU. This is the same no matter what we in England want, regardless of the fact that we have hugely superior population numbers.

I believe a new ENP committed to a new English Parliament would give us the opportunity to distance ourselves from the rest of the Union. Indeed we could find out how the people of England feel about being in that Union in the first place. It might just be that there is an appetite here for even further independence. Leave the EU and then go it alone, without Scotland and Northern Ireland, either with or without Wales."

Great idea. What we really need is a totalitarian England run by a bunch of racists.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

The United Kingdom is wonderful, this rise in petty nationalism does no one any favours.

"The United Kingdom is wonderful, this rise in petty nationalism does no one any favours."

"As we approach the official date for leaving the EU, and none of our politicians appear to have any appetite to deliver on BREXIT. As the United Kingdom is split, with Northern Ireland and Scotland both trying to break up the UK with their rabid desires to remain. Is it not well past the time for a fully devolved English Parliament, with a centre politics English National Party?

I believe a new ENP committed to a new English Parliament would give us the opportunity to distance ourselves from the rest of the Union. Indeed we could find out how the people of England feel about being in that Union in the first place. It might just be that there is an appetite here for even further independence. Leave the EU and then go it alone, without Scotland and Northern Ireland, either with or without Wales.

Great idea. What we really need is a totalitarian England run by a bunch of racists."

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Always the same old song, I say CENTRE POLITICS, you twist it to “totalitarian racists!”

I am on about a less left wing version of what they already have in the other members of the UK. I suppose you believe that the SNP are totalitarian racists as well do you? Fuckin thought not.

Pathetic...

[Removed by poster at 01/12/18 14:55:19]

Can we not split the country into remainers and brexiters.The leavers can create a genetically pure race of brits without the pollution of multiculturalism

The remainers can have their multiculturalism and liberal utopia .I would vote for not having to ever see or speak to a brexiter again..

"Can we not split the country into remainers and brexiters.The leavers can create a genetically pure race of brits without the pollution of multiculturalism

The remainers can have their multiculturalism and liberal utopia .I would vote for not having to ever see or speak to a brexiter again..

"

England being where the Leave voters stay, with you ***** going to live in Scotland with your ickle fwiends. I’m up for that!!

Too broad brush. Remainers get to keep the infrastructure of London etc as londeners voted by to remain. Plus I’m guessing many of the “8 %” are based there.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Can we not split the country into remainers and brexiters.The leavers can create a genetically pure race of brits without the pollution of multiculturalism

"

You are free to leave the UK anytime you want Bob. No one is holding you hostage here. If you want to live in your EU utopia then there is nothing stopping you emigrating to the EU. I think the UK would be better off without people like you in it.

England being where the Leave voters stay, with you ***** going to live in Scotland with your ickle fwiends. I’m up for that!!"

I'm on about cutting England in half because half of the English are remainers.You can choose what half you want as you won.You can even have Paki bashing as your new countries national sport .

Come on it's a win win.

You don't have to live with darkies I don't have to live with nazis...

"Too broad brush. Remainers get to keep the infrastructure of London etc as londeners voted by to remain. Plus I’m guessing many of the “8 %” are based there. "

The brexiters don't want London anyway it's full of foreigners...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The United Kingdom is wonderful, this rise in petty nationalism does no one any favours."

This..

The union may not be perfect but its better than splitting it up and division whereby rancid xenophobia is the norm..

in Lancashire

England being where the Leave voters stay, with you ***** going to live in Scotland with your ickle fwiends. I’m up for that!!"

Na sorry am not moving..

Do you have a speech impediment or is it an adult baby fantasy you slip into now and then?

England being where the Leave voters stay, with you ***** going to live in Scotland with your ickle fwiends. I’m up for that!!

I'm on about cutting England in half because half of the English are remainers.You can choose what half you want as you won.You can even have Paki bashing as your new countries national sport .

Come on it's a win win.

You don't have to live with darkies I don't have to live with nazis... "

I work every day and get along just fine with the people you refer to as “Packis” and “darkies,” and get along with them very well. But then you always do presume far too much without any knowledge about the people you level your stupid accusations towards...

Come on it's a win win.

You don't have to live with darkies I don't have to live with nazis...

I work every day and get along just fine with the people you refer to as “Packis” and “darkies,” and get along with them very well. But then you always do presume far too much without any knowledge about the people you level your stupid accusations towards..."

y

I did nazi that coming..

Na sorry am not moving..

Do you have a speech impediment or is it an adult baby fantasy you slip into now and then? "

No speech impediment here, just trying to communicate with a libtard in language it might understand.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Come on it's a win win.

You don't have to live with darkies I don't have to live with nazis... "

Half the English are not remainers, a majority voted Leave in England (as did Wales). The EU referendum results for England was as follows.....

Leave 53.4%

Remain 46.6%

another racist fascist white supremacist far right extremist fuckwit party to divide the racist fascist white supremacist far right extremist fuckwits even further? ... they'll just be arguing with the white supremacist far right extremist fascist racist party, the white racist fascist supremacist far right extremist fuckwit party, the far right racist white extremist fuckwit supremacist fascist party and the fascist supremacist far right white fuckwit extremist racist party, which will of course divide the obnoxious clowns on the extreme right even further ... this kind of idiotic comedy gold of an idea makes monty pythons life of brian look like a fucking documentary pmsl

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Play nicely children xxx

in Lancashire

Na sorry am not moving..

Do you have a speech impediment or is it an adult baby fantasy you slip into now and then?

No speech impediment here, just trying to communicate with a libtard in language it might understand."

Maybe an idea to up your game then..

Communication wise that is..

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

bobby bobby not this leave voters are racist shit again your smarter than that if u split it in half it would be north leave south remain I’d vote for that u can keep London it ain’t all that lol

"

Multicultural or Utopia?

Pick one.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Multicultural or Utopia?

Pick one.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"

Why pick one? Do you not know what those two words mean? You seem to think they are exclusive concepts? Maybe you think Utopia means the same a 'monocultural'?

-Matt

"

Why pick one? Do you not know what those two words mean? You seem to think they are exclusive concepts? Maybe you think Utopia means the same a 'monocultural'?

-Matt"

It's quite clear that I'm poking fun at the idea that you can live in a Multicultural Utopia.

It's a pipe dream, dreamt up by those with no understanding of the history of our species, out of touch with reality.

bobby bobby not this leave voters are racist shit again your smarter than that if u split it in half it would be north leave south remain I’d vote for that u can keep London it ain’t all that lol"

Does the south get to keep the taxes London spits out then?

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"

Your on here all day everyday arguing with brexiters, you don't need to wait for a vote, as Nike say, just do it.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

bobby bobby not this leave voters are racist shit again your smarter than that if u split it in half it would be north leave south remain I’d vote for that u can keep London it ain’t all that lol

Does the south get to keep the taxes London spits out then? "

yes London can keep everything in it put a big wall rnd for all I care lol

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

The English Democrats are a left of centre party who have campaigned for this for years - at least 15 as I remember them from uni

Essex

Great idea. What we really need is a totalitarian England run by a bunch of racists.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Always the same old song, I say CENTRE POLITICS, you twist it to “totalitarian racists!”

I am on about a less left wing version of what they already have in the other members of the UK. I suppose you believe that the SNP are totalitarian racists as well do you? Fuckin thought not.

Pathetic..."

Simmer down. Since your argument was predicated upon the rest of the Uk being ragingly left wing (which it clearly isnt) and then went on to promote the idea of a nationalist, one party English parliament, id say that totalitarian is about right.

Essex

"The English Democrats are a left of centre party who have campaigned for this for years - at least 15 as I remember them from uni"

Theyre not left of centre at all. Theyre right wing and nationalist...they welcomed defectors from the BNP for goodness sake as well as splinter groups from the likes of Veritas and UKIP

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The disintegration of the United Kingdom is the logical next step of those seeking the disintegration of the European Union.

Instead of turning back the clock to the 1950s, they can turn it back even further to 1707 and dissolve political and monetary union completely.

"

-Matt

It's quite clear that I'm poking fun at the idea that you can live in a Multicultural Utopia.

It's a pipe dream, dreamt up by those with no understanding of the history of our species, out of touch with reality.

"

Far right culture is the only one that doesn’t mix. All the rest of us normal people, “libtards” as we like to be called, we get along just fine.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

-Matt

"

Evolution trumps your statement.

The vast majority of the population can & does live happily in a multicultural society.

It's only racists & bigots that cannot.

"

-Matt

Far right culture is the only one that doesn’t mix. All the rest of us normal people, “libtards” as we like to be called, we get along just fine."

So it's only whites who are racist and non whites are not????????

"

-Matt

Far right culture is the only one that doesn’t mix. All the rest of us normal people, “libtards” as we like to be called, we get along just fine.So it's only whites who are racist and non whites are not????????"

What?

"

-Matt

Far right culture is the only one that doesn’t mix. All the rest of us normal people, “libtards” as we like to be called, we get along just fine.So it's only whites who are racist and non whites are not????????

What?"

You mean Whites. But you're too cowardly to say as such.

So don't act surprised when someone calls you out on it.

"

Evolution trumps your statement. "

No, it doesn't please provide evidence of such. I'll wait...

"

-Matt

Far right culture is the only one that doesn’t mix. All the rest of us normal people, “libtards” as we like to be called, we get along just fine.So it's only whites who are racist and non whites are not????????

What?

So don't act surprised when someone calls you out on it. "

Still “what”?

Are you trying to suggest that I am calling all white people “far right culture”?

That’s fucking bonkers. Where did your imagination get that from?

"

-Matt

What?

Still “what”?

Are you trying to suggest that I am calling all white people “far right culture”?

That’s fucking bonkers. Where did your imagination get that from?"

I think they are assuming you think only white people can be far right and so only white people are racists. I’m not sure where they got that from what you said.

"

That’s fucking bonkers. Where did your imagination get that from?"

No, I'm suggesting that when you think of the Far Right, you automatically think of White people.

Deny it all you want, I and you know I'm right.

"

-Matt

What?

Still “what”?

I think they are assuming you think only white people can be far right and so only white people are racists. I’m not sure where they got that from what you said. "

I mean that’s the whole point of not being a racist. I don’t care what colour you are. If you’re a nice person, you’re a nice person.

That’s my point. All people who are decent human being get on just fine. Multiculturalism is fantastic, the only culture that doesn’t mix well with others is the far right (for extra clarity, far right people of all colours).

"

I think they are assuming you think only white people can be far right and so only white people are racists. I’m not sure where they got that from what you said. "

When people speak of the dangers of drugs and driving. 9/10 people think you're talking about illegal drugs.

When people speak of the Far Right, especially in Western Nations they automatically think of WHITE people.

It's simple really and forgivable really but still doesn't make it right.

"

I think they are assuming you think only white people can be far right and so only white people are racists. I’m not sure where they got that from what you said.

When people speak of the dangers of drugs and driving. 9/10 people think you're talking about illegal drugs.

When people speak of the Far Right, especially in Western Nations they automatically think of WHITE people.

It's simple really and forgivable really but still doesn't make it right. "

So in conclusion, you’ve made an assumption about me based no evidence. Then said it’s forgivable, and then said it doesn’t make it right.

"

-Matt

What?

Still “what”?

I mean that’s the whole point of not being a racist. I don’t care what colour you are. If you’re a nice person, you’re a nice person.

That’s my point. All people who are decent human being get on just fine. Multiculturalism is fantastic, the only culture that doesn’t mix well with others is the far right (for extra clarity, far right people of all colours). "

It's pretty obvious to anyone that the right not just the far right have been against multiculturalism for along time.To say otherwise is blatantly irrelevant and absurd.

You might aswell say brexit wasn't about immigration.Its a ridiculous statement.The greatest trick the right try to pull is to legitimise racism and make it culturally acceptable and political acceptable.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I believe a new ENP committed to a new English Parliament would give us the opportunity to distance ourselves from the rest of the Union. Indeed we could find out how the people of England feel about being in that Union in the first place. It might just be that there is an appetite here for even further independence. Leave the EU and then go it alone, without Scotland and Northern Ireland, either with or without Wales."

What!!

Not another one? Haven't we got enough already?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

So very true

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"

-Matt

What?

Still “what”?

That’s my point. All people who are decent human being get on just fine. Multiculturalism is fantastic, the only culture that doesn’t mix well with others is the far right (for extra clarity, far right people of all colours).

It's pretty obvious to anyone that the right not just the far right have been against multiculturalism for along time.To say otherwise is blatantly irrelevant and absurd.

You might aswell say brexit wasn't about immigration.Its a ridiculous statement.The greatest trick the right try to pull is to legitimise racism and make it culturally acceptable and political acceptable."

Whilst I broadly agree with you I also believe that trying to shut down any discussion on the issue of immigration and racism has lead us to where we are now. It's all to easy to accuse some of an 'ism' or a 'phobe' and just then not listen to what's being said. People in many places in this country to have concerns about housing, education, health care and jobs and it's an easy lead to conclude that if there were less immigrants there would be more of these things for 'us'. Whilst it's true in my opinion that immigration is not the cause of any of those problems, simply dismissing people's concerns that they are as racism or xenophobia (even if in some cases true) won't settle them. We have to argue our case, not dismiss theirs, if we want to beat this properly.