FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Mike Galsworthy dismantles Tim Martin's Question Time speech

Mike Galsworthy dismantles Tim Martin's Question Time speech

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

Centy, your hero Tim Martin was spouting bollocks on Question Time... how much bollocks... quite a lot.

Crack open yourself some nice British Champagne, and take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELbSsLXNT_w

Quite amazing how people can *at this stage* still peddle so much complete bullshit.

-Matt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Centy, your hero Tim Martin was spouting bollocks on Question Time... how much bollocks... quite a lot.

Quite amazing how people can *at this stage* still peddle so much complete bullshit.

-Matt"

Actually I saw that little speech on QT and it got me really angry that no-one on the panel, nor Dimbleby challenged it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just watched your link and I prefer to believe what the guy explained.

Not a very nice man. As you say peddling total bollocks and very dangerous bollocks if you believe it. What a nasty piece of work he is.

"Centy, your hero Tim Martin was spouting bollocks on Question Time... how much bollocks... quite a lot.

-Matt

Actually I saw that little speech on QT and it got me really angry that no-one on the panel, nor Dimbleby challenged it."

That there is the perfect example of why BREXIT is being the raging success it has been to organise.

All those idiots clapping in the audience who show themselves to be the mindless uneducated sheep they are.

Roll on BREXIT

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I get it that Tim martin is a successful guy but every time he is on a programme like qt and opens his mouth he just comes out with the most utter drivel..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

-Matt"

It happens here everyday

By *eelgoodfactorMan  over a year ago

Highlands

Do any Brexiters understand free trade, WTO rules and how long it takes to negotiate trade deals? And how the country has benefited from all the EU trade agreements? Are they all as willfully ignorant as Tim Martin? Do they want prices to go up, the pound to fall and years of debilitating econonic uncertainty?

A no deal can only rationally be supported by ignorant masochists! And sadists who enjoy the pain of others.

"Do any Brexiters understand free trade, WTO rules and how long it takes to negotiate trade deals? And how the country has benefited from all the EU trade agreements? Are they all as willfully ignorant as Tim Martin? Do they want prices to go up, the pound to fall and years of debilitating econonic uncertainty?

A no deal can only rationally be supported by ignorant masochists! And sadists who enjoy the pain of others.

"

Look on the bright side - "weatherspoons" will go bust!

North West

"

Look on the bright side - "weatherspoons" will go bust!"

Noooo - we wouldn’t want that. Where would all the chavs, oiks and riff-raff go??

-Matt

Actually I saw that little speech on QT and it got me really angry that no-one on the panel, nor Dimbleby challenged it.

That there is the perfect example of why BREXIT is being the raging success it has been to organise.

All those idiots clapping in the audience who show themselves to be the mindless uneducated sheep they are.

Roll on BREXIT "

Oh yes, roll the fuck on!

Let’s just not do it the May way. No deal and fuck all those capitalist scumbags who were living the dream in the EU. Let them eat cake!!!

-Matt"

dim martian's pathetic drivel kicked to death slowly and comprehensively ... what's not to like

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

Let’s just not do it the May way. No deal and fuck all those capitalist scumbags who were living the dream in the EU. Let them eat cake!!!"

You are a bitter and twisted guy. Is it because you have a shit job? Your not going to get your pension until 75? Are you one of the "have nots" and want what the "haves" have? Look at all the rich fat cats in the UK - your boss for example - they are not all in the UK.

Do you know if we crash out how long trade deals take? The average is 45 months from start to finish. However when dealing with big players they can take 10yrs!

Only a fool would wish for a no deal!

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Lets be clear about this. Regardless of whether it is a good idea to leave the EU with an agreement,WTO rules do not need a trade deal. They govern what happens when two countries/entities wish to trade when no trade deal exists.

Even the EU carries out trade on WTO rules with some countries.

A trade deal will soften the rules or negate them to the advantage of both sides and would be the chosen outcome when we leave but it won't happen overnight. In fact it may take years if the process becomes embroiled in political bureaucracy.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Lets be clear about this. Regardless of whether it is a good idea to leave the EU with an agreement,WTO rules do not need a trade deal. They govern what happens when two countries/entities wish to trade when no trade deal exists.

A trade deal will soften the rules or negate them to the advantage of both sides and would be the chosen outcome when we leave but it won't happen overnight. In fact it may take years if the process becomes embroiled in political bureaucracy.

"

Are any countries objecting to the terms of our ascension to the WTO?

USA, Australia, New Zealand and Russia perhaps?

What might that mean?

North West

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

Let’s just not do it the May way. No deal and fuck all those capitalist scumbags who were living the dream in the EU. Let them eat cake!!!"

The attitude you display about this suggests that you are either trolling or really not quite all there.

This is the most serious issue that has affected this country and all who live in it since the 2nd Word War and you frame it as a “victory” against people who you perceive have it better than you?

As was said on another thread. To gleefully want to inflict pain and destruction on not only your near neighbours, but your housemates as well is a bit self defeating, and you don’t have to be that bright to understand why.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"Lets be clear about this. Regardless of whether it is a good idea to leave the EU with an agreement,WTO rules do not need a trade deal. They govern what happens when two countries/entities wish to trade when no trade deal exists.

What might that mean?"

Aren't we already a member....?

West London

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

Let’s just not do it the May way. No deal and fuck all those capitalist scumbags who were living the dream in the EU. Let them eat cake!!!

The attitude you display about this suggests that you are either trolling or really not quite all there.

This is the most serious issue that has affected this country and all who live in it since the 2nd Word War and you frame it as a “victory” against people who you perceive have it better than you?

As was said on another thread. To gleefully want to inflict pain and destruction on not only your near neighbours, but your housemates as well is a bit self defeating, and you don’t have to be that bright to understand why."

I can understand the anger.

Many, many people in western Europe and the USA have not done well out of the growing wealth in the world. Certainly since 2008. However, this is not down to immigrants or outside organisations. It's down to big companies and the governments that we, ourselves, have chosen.

Leaving the EU will make us more beholden to global countries. We will be a smaller entity relative to them and more eager to please. Globally weaker. It's impossible to logically argue otherwise.

This is the point though. I can respect people making an emotional decision. Peacehaven (you must admit that seems to be a misnomer) often articulates this in a brutal and scary way. He doesn't actually try to suggest that it is anything other than that which is honest even if I object to how it's expressed and think that his solution will actually leave both him and everyone else worse off. You really can be.

What I object to are those who try to make logical arguments when there are none. Who make promises of prosperity based on nothing. Who cannot answer a direct question.

I don't know why. Possibly because they think that this form of lies is more likely to get them what they want. More likely they believe what they say because they never question anything. Maybe they think it isn't masculine enough to make an emotional decision.

Whatever the reason it's dishonest.

West London

What might that mean?

Aren't we already a member....?"

The EU is. We aren't. We have to apply.

A proportion of certain imports are tariff free. This proportion has to be agreed.

The negotiations on this could take some time but until objecting countries agree our exports may or may not get a tariff free portion and we are potentially open to WTO disputes being raised.

It is complicated. Unsurprisingly.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"I get it that Tim martin is a successful guy but every time he is on a programme like qt and opens his mouth he just comes out with the most utter drivel.. "

It surprises me how he seems to use a plc as his own private BREXIT pr firm

West London

"I get it that Tim martin is a successful guy but every time he is on a programme like qt and opens his mouth he just comes out with the most utter drivel..

It surprises me how he seems to use a plc as his own private BREXIT pr firm"

It depends on the share structure and voting rights.

He doesn't care. He can pretty much isolate himself from the consequences.

In fact, there will probably be less money about so those fancy pants gastro pubs will all shut.

It's the easiest form of equality. Pull everyone down don't help everyone up.

What might that mean?

A proportion of certain imports are tariff free. This proportion has to be agreed.

The negotiations on this could take some time but until objecting countries agree our exports may or may not get a tariff free portion and we are potentially open to WTO disputes being raised.

It is complicated. Unsurprisingly."

I think WTO is more than just a set of tarrifs. There are other schedules which cover quotas and subsidies and other bilateral agreements. There are debates on how valuable a quota is if it is less fungible because it takes away flexibility. And where the Eu have negotiated subsidies there are debates whether uk (being smaller) should have them rolled over. The sum is greater than the parts and non Eu countries don’t like the idea that the parts could get the same deal as the whole.

I also think no deal = wto is a distraction. Aren’t we on WTO with the rest of the world as soon as we leave anyway. So this needs to be agreed. (And before someone says we already trade on wto, we trade on wto +bilateral agreements. So it’s not just a seamless rollover. )

West London

What might that mean?

It is complicated. Unsurprisingly.

I think WTO is more than just a set of tarrifs. There are other schedules which cover quotas and subsidies and other bilateral agreements. There are debates on how valuable a quota is if it is less fungible because it takes away flexibility. And where the Eu have negotiated subsidies there are debates whether uk (being smaller) should have them rolled over. The sum is greater than the parts and non Eu countries don’t like the idea that the parts could get the same deal as the whole.

I also think no deal = wto is a distraction. Aren’t we on WTO with the rest of the world as soon as we leave anyway. So this needs to be agreed. (And before someone says we already trade on wto, we trade on wto +bilateral agreements. So it’s not just a seamless rollover. )"

So it is complicated then?

I’m glad _asyuk brought up peacehavens emotional response to brexit and the eu because although I don’t agree with it I understand the mindset behind it whereas Centys blathering just leaves me feeling that he must have sociopath tendencies because he demonstrates no empathy or willingness to compromise. He is all about attacking non believers and is so poisonously evangelical in his proclamations that I wonder if he’d feel more at home with the tea party in the states.

"I’m glad _asyuk brought up peacehavens emotional response to brexit and the eu because although I don’t agree with it I understand the mindset behind it whereas Centys blathering just leaves me feeling that he must have sociopath tendencies because he demonstrates no empathy or willingness to compromise. He is all about attacking non believers and is so poisonously evangelical in his proclamations that I wonder if he’d feel more at home with the tea party in the states. "

Tbf I think there are people on both sides who are having a running battle away from the topic(s) in hand.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

Noooo - we wouldn’t want that. Where would all the chavs, oiks and riff-raff go?? "

too-hot so we can take it you wouldn’t be seen dead in a weatherspoons pub woth all them chavs can I just ask then which type of bars do you go to I’m going to have a wild guess micro pubs for a nice fine ale or a nice glass of red in a trendy wine bar lol

"

Noooo - we wouldn’t want that. Where would all the chavs, oiks and riff-raff go?? too-hot so we can take it you wouldn’t be seen dead in a weatherspoons pub woth all them chavs can I just ask then which type of bars do you go to I’m going to have a wild guess micro pubs for a nice fine ale or a nice glass of red in a trendy wine bar lol "

Nothing wrong with that! We all have choices - some like a bit of rough others like fine dinning - you won't see Boris in weatherspoons - he was in Belgravia! Can you imagine JRM in a weatherspoons?

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

You are a bitter and twisted guy. Is it because you have a shit job? Your not going to get your pension until 75? Are you one of the "have nots" and want what the "haves" have? Look at all the rich fat cats in the UK - your boss for example - they are not all in the UK.

Do you know if we crash out how long trade deals take? The average is 45 months from start to finish. However when dealing with big players they can take 10yrs!

Only a fool would wish for a no deal! "

Maybe I was not making myself clear last night, that would be because I had too much to drink. But d*unk people can sober up, idiots wake up and are still idiots.

Trade deals don’t have to take years to establish, the reason they have done over the last decade or so is because we were in the EU, and they take forever to do anything.

I do have a shit job, but it is a safe shit job, it is also true that I will have to wait for my work pension until I’m 75, as will many others. As for my bosses, I am sure they live on a different continent let alone country.

None of that personal stuff really matters, I want a no deal BREXIT. Because we need a hard reset. Britain needs to be working for the British, regardless of race or religion, we need a common good that we can all believe in, and do our utmost to work towards. We never had that in the EU, and because of this we must get out, all the way out. No faffing, no self doubting, no deal no way...

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 09:57:15]

It doesn’t really matter where you drink but the truth about spoons is it is the equivalent of Tesco as a pub chain - massive buying power, cheap booze and fast food, aimed fairly and squarely at students, hardened drinkers and the poorer end of society. Why on earth someone who makes money out of selling down to the lowest possible market level should be lauded for his opinions when he doesn’t actually create anything (except perhaps a few more alcoholics for the Nhs to deal with) astonishes me. I guess if c*ke and smack were legal we would be having the opinions of our biggest gangsters held up as shining examples of successful businesses!

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

Maybe I was not making myself clear last night, that would be because I had too much to drink. But d*unk people can sober up, idiots wake up and are still idiots.

Trade deals don’t have to take years to establish, the reason they have done over the last decade or so is because we were in the EU, and they take forever to do anything.

I do have a shit job, but it is a safe shit job, it is also true that I will have to wait for my work pension until I’m 75, as will many others. As for my bosses, I am sure they live on a different continent let alone country.

None of that personal stuff really matters, I want a no deal BREXIT. Because we need a hard reset. Britain needs to be working for the British, regardless of race or religion, we need a common good that we can all believe in, and do our utmost to work towards. We never had that in the EU, and because of this we must get out, all the way out. No faffing, no self doubting, no deal no way..."

Hate to correct you yet again but here are the facts:

1. Once you reach 55 you can take your pension - of course if it's an occupational one you have to wait. But most pensions are written to retirement age. Saved you a bit of slavery there.

2. The trade deal information was specifically for the USA. Googled "how long does it take to do a trade deal"

3. Your in a "shit job" - because it's a "safe shit job" - your words not mine - yet you vote for a complete unknown with brexit. Nobody knows if it will be good - never happened before a BIG risk! So chuck your job and get a better one Mr risk taker!

"

If wto is so good why did the G20 state that were no longer for for purpose and intent changing them. Goodness knows how long they will take !!

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

None of that personal stuff really matters, I want a no deal BREXIT. Because we need a hard reset. Britain needs to be working for the British, regardless of race or religion, we need a common good that we can all believe in, and do our utmost to work towards. We never had that in the EU, and because of this we must get out, all the way out. No faffing, no self doubting, no deal no way...

1. Once you reach 55 you can take your pension - of course if it's an occupational one you have to wait. But most pensions are written to retirement age. Saved you a bit of slavery there.

2. The trade deal information was specifically for the USA. Googled "how long does it take to do a trade deal"

3. Your in a "shit job" - because it's a "safe shit job" - your words not mine - yet you vote for a complete unknown with brexit. Nobody knows if it will be good - never happened before a BIG risk! So chuck your job and get a better one Mr risk taker! "

So I really ought to take you more seriously huh? I mean chuck my job and then get another one is priceless. No! I think I will continue to look for another job while still in employment. No way am I going to be unemployed, not even for a short time.

Thanks for the advice though, I won’t tell you where to put it

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

3. Your in a "shit job" - because it's a "safe shit job" - your words not mine - yet you vote for a complete unknown with brexit. Nobody knows if it will be good - never happened before a BIG risk! So chuck your job and get a better one Mr risk taker!

So I really ought to take you more seriously huh? I mean chuck my job and then get another one is priceless. No! I think I will continue to look for another job while still in employment. No way am I going to be unemployed, not even for a short time.

Thanks for the advice though, I won’t tell you where to put it "

I am sorry that you misunderstand I should have started by saying get a better job then hey with the UK doing so well unemployment so low you can get a job "just like that" - ask centaur to help he probably has a contact he can give you! So stop moaning about your bloody horrible job do something about it!

By *iltsguy200Man  over a year ago

Warminster

What might that mean?

Aren't we already a member....?"

The United Kingdom has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995 and a member of GATT since 1 January 1948.

West London

What might that mean?

The United Kingdom has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995 and a member of GATT since 1 January 1948. "

That's from their website.

Not quite. It was a member on its own right and is now a member under the EU schedule.

It has never left the WTO since joining but will have to reapply independently if it leaves the EU.

Complicated you see.

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

Sounds like a transition period

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

Noooo - we wouldn’t want that. Where would all the chavs, oiks and riff-raff go?? too-hot so we can take it you wouldn’t be seen dead in a weatherspoons pub woth all them chavs can I just ask then which type of bars do you go to I’m going to have a wild guess micro pubs for a nice fine ale or a nice glass of red in a trendy wine bar lol

Nothing wrong with that! We all have choices - some like a bit of rough others like fine dinning - you won't see Boris in weatherspoons - he was in Belgravia! Can you imagine JRM in a weatherspoons? "

nothing wrong with that at all aslong as the ones who prefer wine bars don’t look down there noses calling ppl oiks riffraff and chavs who like a pint in a weatherspoons don’t u think it’s rather sad

"

Noooo - we wouldn’t want that. Where would all the chavs, oiks and riff-raff go?? too-hot so we can take it you wouldn’t be seen dead in a weatherspoons pub woth all them chavs can I just ask then which type of bars do you go to I’m going to have a wild guess micro pubs for a nice fine ale or a nice glass of red in a trendy wine bar lol

Nothing wrong with that! We all have choices - some like a bit of rough others like fine dinning - you won't see Boris in weatherspoons - he was in Belgravia! Can you imagine JRM in a weatherspoons? nothing wrong with that at all aslong as the ones who prefer wine bars don’t look down there noses calling ppl oiks riffraff and chavs who like a pint in a weatherspoons don’t u think it’s rather sad "

Well to some extent yes, but can't you see Johnson & Mogg are doing just that. When did they have to scrape a few quid together to feed their families - they live in a different world and yet people follow them like lemmings!

North West

"

Nothing wrong with that! We all have choices - some like a bit of rough others like fine dinning - you won't see Boris in weatherspoons - he was in Belgravia! Can you imagine JRM in a weatherspoons? nothing wrong with that at all aslong as the ones who prefer wine bars don’t look down there noses calling ppl oiks riffraff and chavs who like a pint in a weatherspoons don’t u think it’s rather sad "

I made this comment in total jest as can be seen with the emoticons and in the absolute knowledge that you would bite.

Come on lighten up now.

I am just like you and everyone else on this site - it is the Moggs, Johnsons and Gove's of this world who look to manipulate us mere plebs.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"

Noooo - we wouldn’t want that. Where would all the chavs, oiks and riff-raff go?? too-hot so we can take it you wouldn’t be seen dead in a weatherspoons pub woth all them chavs can I just ask then which type of bars do you go to I’m going to have a wild guess micro pubs for a nice fine ale or a nice glass of red in a trendy wine bar lol "

The work Christmas pub crawl around Canterbury starts in a Wetherspoons but fucking hell it's on the beer mats go for a piss and it's above the urinals, fucks sake Tim we're supposed to be having a night out give it a fucking rest eh. It just means he gets 1 round out the kitty before we move on.

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

You voted for Brexit, May's deal is Brexit. Remember Brexit means Brexit. You won. Get over it.

-Matt

"Do any Brexiters understand free trade, WTO rules and how long it takes to negotiate trade deals? And how the country has benefited from all the EU trade agreements? Are they all as willfully ignorant as Tim Martin? Do they want prices to go up, the pound to fall and years of debilitating econonic uncertainty?

Look on the bright side - "weatherspoons" will go bust!"

Sadly they probably won't, they'll go from the cheap place for everyone to meet for a cheap drink, to the nation franchise of lads clubs.

Get rid of the EU prosecco and 50% of the lasses won't go.

dim martian is a snivelling shit banging on about how unfair the booze industry is and that it's absolutely impossible to make any money whilst he is opening his millionth shithole after another disgraceful architectural act of vandalism .... and the dog puke he dishes up as food is fucking revolting .... the bloke is a monumental wankstain

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"dim martian is a snivelling shit banging on about how unfair the booze industry is and that it's absolutely impossible to make any money whilst he is opening his millionth shithole after another disgraceful architectural act of vandalism .... and the dog puke he dishes up as food is fucking revolting .... the bloke is a monumental wankstain"

The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual!

" The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual! "

aww bless ! another indignant far righty white supremacist knight

"dim martian is a snivelling shit banging on about how unfair the booze industry is and that it's absolutely impossible to make any money whilst he is opening his millionth shithole after another disgraceful architectural act of vandalism .... and the dog puke he dishes up as food is fucking revolting .... the bloke is a monumental wankstain

The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual! "

Doesn't mean he's talking any sense on question time though!

-Matt

Roll on BREXIT

As was said on another thread. To gleefully want to inflict pain and destruction on not only your near neighbours, but your housemates as well is a bit self defeating, and you don’t have to be that bright to understand why.

I can understand the anger.

Many, many people in western Europe and the USA have not done well out of the growing wealth in the world. Certainly since 2008. However, this is not down to immigrants or outside organisations. It's down to big companies and the governments that we, ourselves, have chosen.

Leaving the EU will make us more beholden to global countries. We will be a smaller entity relative to them and more eager to please. Globally weaker. It's impossible to logically argue otherwise.

This is the point though. I can respect people making an emotional decision. Peacehaven (you must admit that seems to be a misnomer) often articulates this in a brutal and scary way. He doesn't actually try to suggest that it is anything other than that which is honest even if I object to how it's expressed and think that his solution will actually leave both him and everyone else worse off. You really can be.

What I object to are those who try to make logical arguments when there are none. Who make promises of prosperity based on nothing. Who cannot answer a direct question.

I don't know why. Possibly because they think that this form of lies is more likely to get them what they want. More likely they believe what they say because they never question anything. Maybe they think it isn't masculine enough to make an emotional decision.

Whatever the reason it's dishonest.

"

It's a lot simpler...they became invested in the Brexit dream and are now actively lying to themselves.

Weak people protect their ego at all costs. The truth would be lethal to them.

"

This forum really is the gift that keeps giving. Afraid to change jobs without something lined up but can't wait to turn the nation in a massive bomb of economic uncertainty.

Comedy gold

Has centaur posted on this thread? I can't find one - but could be wrong?

His hero Timmy Mallet (Martin) features surely he can't abandon him?

"Has centaur posted on this thread? I can't find one - but could be wrong?

His hero Timmy Mallet (Martin) features surely he can't abandon him?

"

Maybe he’s run out of resources on the inter web or perhaps he’s confused again

North West

"dim martian is a snivelling shit banging on about how unfair the booze industry is and that it's absolutely impossible to make any money whilst he is opening his millionth shithole after another disgraceful architectural act of vandalism .... and the dog puke he dishes up as food is fucking revolting .... the bloke is a monumental wankstain

The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual! "

He has never practised law though as he? He probably prefers to just make shit up, tell lies, decieve people and generally act like a twat. Not something he could have done as a lawyer or Barrister.

Almost everything he said in his little QT speech was questionable (at best).

The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual!

He has never practised law though as he? He probably prefers to just make shit up, tell lies, decieve people and generally act like a twat. Not something he could have done as a lawyer or Barrister.

Almost everything he said in his little QT speech was questionable (at best)."

Just be thankful you don't work for him!

Dudley

Almost everything he said in his little QT speech was questionable (at best)."

I think he prefers running a very successful business and making bags of cash, I bet he probable has a hot tub too!Are you trying to say there are no dishonest lawyers/ barristers!

Dudley

" The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual!

aww bless ! another indignant far righty white supremacist knight "

The lights are on but there is no one home! Lol

Has anyone seen Centaur?

"Has anyone seen Centaur?"

Any sign yet? It's not like him to pick and choose his battles?...He loses the all anyway!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

-Matt"

The BBC and especially Question Time, have been atrocious for providing a platform for the lies of the Brexit mob. Martin is a disgusting individual, peddling unchallenged lies at every opportunity that the BBC provides. He makes my flesh crawl.

" The man is that dim that he is a qualified barrister and has built up a multi million pound business and a large personal fortune, you on the other are on here talking a load of crap as usual!

aww bless ! another indignant far righty white supremacist knight "

A “far righty white supremacist” you must be so so so offended!

» Add a new message to this topic