FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexiteers

Brexiteers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible that one of the most ardent Brexiteers on this site is actually employed by the Russians to stir up anti EU sentiment? Perhaps that’s a little far fetched but given the relentless nature of the posts this person puts out I do wonder!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"Is it possible that one of the most ardent Brexiteers on this site is actually employed by the Russians to stir up anti EU sentiment? Perhaps that’s a little far fetched but given the relentless nature of the posts this person puts out I do wonder!"

Is it CONFUSING you! Why don't you report him to MI5!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Is it possible that one of the most ardent Brexiteers on this site is actually employed by the Russians to stir up anti EU sentiment? Perhaps that’s a little far fetched but given the relentless nature of the posts this person puts out I do wonder!

Is it CONFUSING you! Why don't you report him to MI5! "

If it's a reference to me, then I've been accused of working for Alex Jones and info wars on here before too.

The ridiculous nature of the OP's post suggests he knows he's beat, lost the argument so is now attempting to play the man instead of the ball.

"Is it possible that one of the most ardent Brexiteers on this site is actually employed by the Russians to stir up anti EU sentiment? Perhaps that’s a little far fetched but given the relentless nature of the posts this person puts out I do wonder!

Is it CONFUSING you! Why don't you report him to MI5! "

No, not really, I am very sure of my opinions but I just like to pull the donkeys tails now and again....

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 21:27:25]

Well blow me that was fast work Centy but how do you know if I was talking about you? What a fruit loop!

Dudley

"Well blow me that was fast work Centy but how do you know if I was talking about you? What a fruit loop!"

We all know that's who you are talking about, the only fruit loop is you!

These fixations are getting to be a habit, is there anything you need to get out of the closet!

Cannock

"Is it possible that one of the most ardent Brexiteers on this site is actually employed by the Russians to stir up anti EU sentiment? Perhaps that’s a little far fetched but given the relentless nature of the posts this person puts out I do wonder!"

Maybe I'm employed by Donald Trump and the Americans, maybe I'm employed by Alex Jones and info wars, maybe I'm employed by ukip or the tories, maybe im employed by Jeremy Corbyn or George Galloway, maybe I'm employed by the 5 star movement or the League in Italy, maybe I'm employed by Geert Wilders and his freedom party in Holland, maybe I'm employed by the AFD in Germany, maybe I'm employed by Marine Le Pen and Front National in France, maybe I'm employed by Victor Orban and his party in Hungary or by the anti EU party in Poland or parties in Sweden or the Czech Republic or Spain. The list of people who utterly despise the EU is far and long.

You’re referring to which particular closet?

Maybe I'm employed by Donald Trump and the Americans, maybe I'm employed by Alex Jones and info wars, maybe I'm employed by ukip or the tories, maybe im employed by Jeremy Corbyn or George Galloway, maybe I'm employed by the 5 star movement or the League in Italy, maybe I'm employed by Geert Wilders and his freedom party in Holland, maybe I'm employed by the AFD in Germany, maybe I'm employed by Marine Le Pen and Front National in France, maybe I'm employed by Victor Orban and his party in Hungary or by the anti EU party in Poland or parties in Sweden or the Czech Republic or Spain. The list of people who utterly despise the EU is far and long. "

Well at least I know who your friends are now

Dudley

"You’re referring to which particular closet?"

Yours!

Admit to yourself that's one weird post!

"Well blow me that was fast work Centy but how do you know if I was talking about you? What a fruit loop!

These fixations are getting to be a habit, is there anything you need to get out of the closet! "

Getting bored waiting for your next display of wit and bravado

Cannock

"Well blow me that was fast work Centy but how do you know if I was talking about you? What a fruit loop!

These fixations are getting to be a habit, is there anything you need to get out of the closet! "

A couple of threads have appeared on here in the last couple of days which have singled me out in the OP. Seems I've developed quite a fan club.

These fixations are getting to be a habit, is there anything you need to get out of the closet!

A couple of threads have appeared on here in the last couple of days which have singled me out in the OP. Seems I've developed quite a fan club. "

Well you are so relentlessly entertaining old chap

"You’re referring to which particular closet?

Yours!

Admit to yourself that's one weird post! "

Blimey it’s only a bit of fun old son no need to come over all prurient on me

Dudley

A couple of threads have appeared on here in the last couple of days which have singled me out in the OP. Seems I've developed quite a fan club.

Well you are so relentlessly entertaining old chap "

Which is more than can be said for you!

This must be the weirdest thread ever posted in this section!

Dudley

"You’re referring to which particular closet?

Yours!

Admit to yourself that's one weird post!

Blimey it’s only a bit of fun old son no need to come over all prurient on me "

There's fun and there's weird and your thread falls in to the latter category!

Well you are so relentlessly entertaining old chap

Which is more than can be said for you!

This must be the weirdest thread ever posted in this section! "

That’s a bit of a weak come back mate

Cannock

Maybe the OP is frustrated because I'm genuinely straight and have blocked single guys. If you're "fab straight" OP then maybe you'd be better suited to Fab Guys website instead.

Dudley

A couple of threads have appeared on here in the last couple of days which have singled me out in the OP. Seems I've developed quite a fan club. "

You could send him a signed photo!

Cannock

Maybe I'm employed by Donald Trump and the Americans, maybe I'm employed by Alex Jones and info wars, maybe I'm employed by ukip or the tories, maybe im employed by Jeremy Corbyn or George Galloway, maybe I'm employed by the 5 star movement or the League in Italy, maybe I'm employed by Geert Wilders and his freedom party in Holland, maybe I'm employed by the AFD in Germany, maybe I'm employed by Marine Le Pen and Front National in France, maybe I'm employed by Victor Orban and his party in Hungary or by the anti EU party in Poland or parties in Sweden or the Czech Republic or Spain. The list of people who utterly despise the EU is far and long.

Well at least I know who your friends are now"

Why did you single the Russians out then? Are you working for Obama, Clinton and the Democrats?

Dudley

Maybe the OP is frustrated because I'm genuinely straight and have blocked single guys. If you're "fab straight" OP then maybe you'd be better suited to Fab Guys website instead. "

I already suggested that to him when he was calling me "sweety" and wanted me to call him "Dad"! Lol

Maybe the OP is frustrated because I'm genuinely straight and have blocked single guys. If you're "fab straight" OP then maybe you'd be better suited to Fab Guys website instead. "

Oh dear so that’s the best you can do between you is it? Come on boys, implying that I am fab straight, ie gay is pretty low rent and lazy. You really won’t make the grade with that sort of banter

Actually you guys seem to be getting on like a house on fire yourselves

Dudley

Maybe the OP is frustrated because I'm genuinely straight and have blocked single guys. If you're "fab straight" OP then maybe you'd be better suited to Fab Guys website instead.

Oh dear so that’s the best you can do between you is it? Come on boys, implying that I am fab straight, ie gay is pretty low rent and lazy. You really won’t make the grade with that sort of banter "

There's definitely something wrong with you, why did you post such a weird thread!?

Dudley

"Actually you guys seem to be getting on like a house on fire yourselves "

There he goes again, definitely a CONFUSED pensioner!

Cannock

"Actually you guys seem to be getting on like a house on fire yourselves "

I haven't called them 'Sweety' or 'Dad' though.

Oh dear so that’s the best you can do between you is it? Come on boys, implying that I am fab straight, ie gay is pretty low rent and lazy. You really won’t make the grade with that sort of banter

There's definitely something wrong with you, why did you post such a weird thread!? "

You sound a bit confused

No, centy it was your chum who tried to call me out the other day about being gay because he didn’t understand the question. He’s evidently a fan of you though

Dudley

"No, centy it was your chum who tried to call me out the other day about being gay because he didn’t understand the question. He’s evidently a fan of you though "

Don't try to be modest you are his biggest fan!

You have showed everybody what a weirdo you are with this thread!

"No, centy it was your chum who tried to call me out the other day about being gay because he didn’t understand the question. He’s evidently a fan of you though

You have showed everybody what a weirdo you are with this thread! "

You just are lacking something aren’t you....such a shame

Dudley

"No, centy it was your chum who tried to call me out the other day about being gay because he didn’t understand the question. He’s evidently a fan of you though

You just are lacking something aren’t you....such a shame"

You are evidently missing a few brain cells otherwise you wouldn't have started this ridiculous thread and made a complete fool of yourself!

Oh dear did I touch a nerve there? Perhaps you’re having a bit of trouble finding a witty riposte? Never mind you can’t always be at the top of your game

Cannock

"No, centy it was your chum who tried to call me out the other day about being gay because he didn’t understand the question. He’s evidently a fan of you though "

Awww are you feeling jealous and left out. How is your new profile on fab guys coming along?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This thread is weird. Some people could start an argument in an empty room

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Maybe I'm employed by Donald Trump and the Americans, maybe I'm employed by Alex Jones and info wars, maybe I'm employed by ukip or the tories, maybe im employed by Jeremy Corbyn or George Galloway, maybe I'm employed by the 5 star movement or the League in Italy, maybe I'm employed by Geert Wilders and his freedom party in Holland, maybe I'm employed by the AFD in Germany, maybe I'm employed by Marine Le Pen and Front National in France, maybe I'm employed by Victor Orban and his party in Hungary or by the anti EU party in Poland or parties in Sweden or the Czech Republic or Spain. The list of people who utterly despise the EU is far and long. "

Nagh. I reckon you're employed by the LibDems as parady of a BREXITER.

Cannock

Nagh. I reckon you're employed by the LibDems as parady of a BREXITER. "

Well there is a vacancy after Nick Clegg ran off with his tail between his legs to work for Facebook.

Widnes

You should be proud. The last BREXITER on here who still consistently tries to put forward an argument for BREXIT without just resorting to "we won, get over it" and personal attacks (although you do falter sometimes - don't we all?).

I'm sure you'll go down fighting.

Widnes

You have showed everybody what a weirdo you are with this thread! "

Yes, it's an odd thread but your response to it is even offer.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Given the massive amount of data infiltration and foreign state manipulation of others via the internet as well as other dubious measures, it's entirely reasonable that many of us could be active as agents to influence others here.

I'd cancel the paycheck for the brexit lot, as it's failed miserably and the AI may work better than a sock puppet, if it could be upgraded. The problem with brexit is rabid incoherency as standard.

Cannock

"Given the massive amount of data infiltration and foreign state manipulation of others via the internet as well as other dubious measures, it's entirely reasonable that many of us could be active as agents to influence others here.

I'd cancel the paycheck for the brexit lot, as it's failed miserably and the AI may work better than a sock puppet, if it could be upgraded. The problem with brexit is rabid incoherency as standard.

"

Lol, I'm just wondering how a Russian bot or a sock puppet manages to get 97 meet in person verifications on here. Tis a mystery.

Widnes

"Given the massive amount of data infiltration and foreign state manipulation of others via the internet as well as other dubious measures, it's entirely reasonable that many of us could be active as agents to influence others here.

Lol, I'm just wondering how a Russian bot or a sock puppet manages to get 97 meet in person verifications on here. Tis a mystery. "

How many are called Natasha?

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"This thread is weird. Some people could start an argument in an empty room "

It’s so easy to put the world to rights from behind a keyboard. The truth is none of us know what’s going to happen, if we did we’d be to busy to be on here.

Dudley

Yes, it's an odd thread but your response to it is even offer.

"

So says the man who has been walking about with his arse in his hands for nearly 2 1/2 years!Now that is odd!

Dudley

"Oh dear did I touch a nerve there? Perhaps you’re having a bit of trouble finding a witty riposte? Never mind you can’t always be at the top of your game "

Lol, you wouldn't get in to a saturday afternoon kick about let alone premier league!

Go and have a shower and a change of clothes, we just wiped the floor with you!!

Bristol East

Many a true word said in jest!

I just wish I could fast forward 50 years and read what historians are writing about the era we are living through.

What will they know, what will they see, that eludes me today living through it?

What is fact and what is conjecture?

Well, after decades of political stability, the UK is now very much in the grip of political instability.

I think that is true.

I look around Europe and see signs of instability (albeit in countries mostly where a majority have known dictatorship longer than they have known democracy).

Is this just a natural sequence of events?

In each case, the instability seems to be driven from the right, even the hard right.

History teaches that authoritarian politics take root in eras of excessive freedom.

Be that freedom of movement (migrants), freedom of religion (muslims), freedom of sexuality (LGBT rights).

Each time, authoritarianism emerges to remove freedom from citizens and increase the power of the state.

My question really is whether this is just part of a cycle that humanity goes through - or are malevolent hands at work?

For the first time in history, virtually every human being can access anything from a piece of plastic in their hand.

Historically, humans relied on information filtered through media in some shape or form.

Now it can be consumed directly, from whatever source anyone wants to take it from.

If we accept the Russians are active in the manipulation of social media - and this website is social media - how much of an influence do you think they are having?

Is it possible today even to know?

Perhaps historians will discover.

"Many a true word said in jest!

I just wish I could fast forward 50 years and read what historians are writing about the era we are living through.

What will they know, what will they see, that eludes me today living through it?

Well, after decades of political stability, the UK is now very much in the grip of political instability.

I think that is true.

I look around Europe and see signs of instability (albeit in countries mostly where a majority have known dictatorship longer than they have known democracy).

In each case, the instability seems to be driven from the right, even the hard right.

History teaches that authoritarian politics take root in eras of excessive freedom.

Be that freedom of movement (migrants), freedom of religion (muslims), freedom of sexuality (LGBT rights).

Each time, authoritarianism emerges to remove freedom from citizens and increase the power of the state.

My question really is whether this is just part of a cycle that humanity goes through - or are malevolent hands at work?

For the first time in history, virtually every human being can access anything from a piece of plastic in their hand.

Historically, humans relied on information filtered through media in some shape or form.

Now it can be consumed directly, from whatever source anyone wants to take it from.

If we accept the Russians are active in the manipulation of social media - and this website is social media - how much of an influence do you think they are having?

"

Do you think centaur is a Russian sleeper then?

Cannock

I think that is true.

Do you think centaur is a Russian sleeper then?"

I have slept with a few Russian women over the years.

Cannock

I think that is true.

I have slept with a few Russian women over the years. "

Than again so has James Bond.

Bristol East

"

I can't recall having sex with a Russian. But a young man from Bulgaria made a big impression on me in Edinburgh a few years ago!

I think that is true.

I have slept with a few Russian women over the years.

Than again so has James Bond. "

Da comrad

"Oh dear did I touch a nerve there? Perhaps you’re having a bit of trouble finding a witty riposte? Never mind you can’t always be at the top of your game

Lol, you wouldn't get in to a saturday afternoon kick about let alone premier league!

Go and have a shower and a change of clothes, we just wiped the floor with you!! "

Still don’t get it do you...back in your closet you go along with your chum

I think that is true.

Nah he’s James Bond isn’t he

Dudley

"Oh dear did I touch a nerve there? Perhaps you’re having a bit of trouble finding a witty riposte? Never mind you can’t always be at the top of your game

Go and have a shower and a change of clothes, we just wiped the floor with you!!

Still don’t get it do you...back in your closet you go along with your chum "

Still don't get it, I have got you weighed up!

I will leave the closet for weirdos like you!

I will leave the closet for weirdos like you! "

Seems to me that the interest in closets is entirely from your end friend, after all wasn’t it you who brought that to the table? Anyway enjoy your game and have fun in the showers afterwards with all the normal chaps. Weirdo-ing out for now

Dudley

I will leave the closet for weirdos like you!

Seems to me that the interest in closets is entirely from your end friend, after all wasn’t it you who brought that to the table? Anyway enjoy your game and have fun in the showers afterwards with all the normal chaps. Weirdo-ing out for now "

Yawn, you might have something interesting to say one day!Although you do seem to have good imagination when it comes to men and showers, personally I much prefer the thought of a gorgeous lady but each to his own!

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 18:46:52]

Widnes

I think that is true.

"

You'll have to ask Kehtebp-RU. He should know about the Russians.

» Add a new message to this topic