FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Poll: Should brexit go on trial yes/no

Poll: Should brexit go on trial yes/no

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For lying to the people for their own political gain?

Yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your avatar should!

Ffs

Brexits a good thing it means kieth can keep gino under control if not chaos

"Ffs

Brexits a good thing it means kieth can keep gino under control if not chaos"

"Ffs

Brexits a good thing it means kieth can keep gino under control if not chaos"

Are you just smacking the buttons on your phone with your cock again ?

"Ffs

Are you just smacking the buttons on your phone with your cock again ? "

That’s exactly what I thought.

Do we go best of 3 if remain wins this time?

"Ffs

Are you just smacking the buttons on your phone with your cock again ? "

not this time brexid is awesomeness

By *iss Leanne BTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

The public were given their choice in the referendum, and they voted to leave. That should be the end of the matter in my opinion. Leanne x

"The public were given their choice in the referendum, and they voted to leave. That should be the end of the matter in my opinion. Leanne x"

It’s called democracy we had a vote there was a winner just because some don’t like the decision it doesn’t mean let’s cty until we get our way

"The public were given their choice in the referendum, and they voted to leave. That should be the end of the matter in my opinion. Leanne x"

A third of the country didn't even bother to vote and those that did vote Brexit did so on lies! Literally every plus point of Brexit has been smashed and we're not even fully out, meanwhile all those promoting it got a nice pay out and most have jumped ship to live in other countries.

But I'm sure Nigel and Boris will steer us well and that £350 million a week is totally going to "our" NHS.

"The public were given their choice in the referendum, and they voted to leave. That should be the end of the matter in my opinion. Leanne x

A third of the country didn't even bother to vote and those that did vote Brexit did so on lies! Literally every plus point of Brexit has been smashed and we're not even fully out, meanwhile all those promoting it got a nice pay out and most have jumped ship to live in other countries.

But I'm sure Nigel and Boris will steer us well and that £350 million a week is totally going to "our" NHS. "

boris said its ok and him and his dad are funny

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"The public were given their choice in the referendum, and they voted to leave. That should be the end of the matter in my opinion. Leanne x

But I'm sure Nigel and Boris will steer us well and that £350 million a week is totally going to "our" NHS. "

how often are we lied too before a general election? people had the choice too vote, they chose not too. people that cared enough voted out. lets get on with it now

So much hot air around it, and politics in general it's no wonder there is global warming. Pah.

I get the feeling that if there was a re-vote, and remain won, there would just as much lying, falsifying and twisting of the facts as there has been this time round and that we'll be in exactly the same position we're in now in a years time, just the other way round. The only thing all this malarkey seems to achieve is to line the pockets of politicians, lawyers and "experts".

It does bring up a good point though, if you're still pro-Brexit at this point, why?

Every plus point for Brexit has been stamped on, hell even the old "keep them bloody immigrants out of our country" train of thought has been kicked in the face as EU citizens can still visit the UK but UK citizens will have to pay visas to get into other countries.

The current Brexit deal we have now is literally just "like before, but with less money, less say and less freedom of travel for UK citizens".

By *ordon89Man  over a year ago

London

Brexit:

Costs £39 billion (which I assume will be covered from the £346 million a week for the NHS)

Losing control over Gibraltar

Don’t have sufficient influence to strike great trade deals

Ends free trade with Europe (prices in all products will sky rocket)

European Medicines Agency is moving along with all the major bank HQs to other European countries (thousands of well payed people who contribute with generous taxes and who support the market)

Bigger tariffs in dealing with every other country as Britain is significantly smaller market in comparison to the entire EU

£ will lose its strength for a period of time

The boarder with N Ireland will remain open (there will be a leak)

Investments will be significantly smaller for a period of time

Recession is unavoidable with the exception of London and Oxford

Hmmmmm why second referendum? Why staying?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Is anyone else bored of political posturing....

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

But I'm sure Nigel and Boris will steer us well and that £350 million a week is totally going to "our" NHS. boris said its ok and him and his dad are funny"

Jokes on us us I guess. Anyone know how Farages German passport is progressing?

What every i say does not mean a thing here but let put in my 20p say to be honest i think are using all the people they relay on as a puppet and will not back what they say in the end seeing is believing. good luck to those who voted leave.

It’s called democracy we had a vote there was a winner just because some don’t like the decision it doesn’t mean let’s cty until we get our way "

If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy.

And on referenda; Referendums should be held when the electorate are in the best possible position to make a judgment. They should be held when people can view all the arguments for and against and when those arguments have been rigorously tested. In short, referendums should be held when people know exactly what they are getting. So legislation should be debated by Members of Parliament on the Floor of the House, and then put to the electorate for the voters to judge. ¶ We should not ask people to vote on a blank sheet of paper and tell them to trust us to fill in the details afterwards.

Both of those statements were made by one former Brexit Secretary, David Davis MP, which makes his current comments on threats to democracy actually a bit ridiculous. But who knows, lets see how the next week plays out for TM and the Govt.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Cameron fucked up when he failed to re-negotiate what membership was. We needed to reform CAP and CFP and have an access funding arrangement with national governments for their citizens use of the NHS and schools to be funded unless they were tax payers in the uk. Because these steps weren't negotiated, the door was open to a majority Brexit vote by virtue of rhetoric, jingoism and ignorance.

Now there has been a vote we need to leave. BUT there is no clear mandate given only 37% of registered voters voted to leave. Stay in the single market, negotiate on the issues I mentioned in the first paragraph and you'd have a Brexit more would be on board with.

"Cameron fucked up when he failed to re-negotiate what membership was. We needed to reform CAP and CFP and have an access funding arrangement with national governments for their citizens use of the NHS and schools to be funded unless they were tax payers in the uk. Because these steps weren't negotiated, the door was open to a majority Brexit vote by virtue of rhetoric, jingoism and ignorance.

Now there has been a vote we need to leave. BUT there is no clear mandate given only 37% of registered voters voted to leave. Stay in the single market, negotiate on the issues I mentioned in the first paragraph and you'd have a Brexit more would be on board with."

Actually brexit has probably been a good thing for the EU in a strange way. It does need reform and slowly it probably will. It's a pity we won't be an influence in that change.

"Cameron fucked up when he failed to re-negotiate what membership was. We needed to reform CAP and CFP and have an access funding arrangement with national governments for their citizens use of the NHS and schools to be funded unless they were tax payers in the uk. Because these steps weren't negotiated, the door was open to a majority Brexit vote by virtue of rhetoric, jingoism and ignorance.

Now there has been a vote we need to leave. BUT there is no clear mandate given only 37% of registered voters voted to leave. Stay in the single market, negotiate on the issues I mentioned in the first paragraph and you'd have a Brexit more would be on board with."

In reading of the draft and final proposal that were given to Cameron, he got a fair amount of what he asked without much opposition in reality. There were a few things that faced some opposition but it would appear that in all he achieved what he set out in his negotiation.

As it currently stands, there is a system with which the Govt can recoup the cost of medical treatment for EU nationals, only the Department of Health have been found to be failing on recovering more of the charges. This has been a policy in place since 1982.

Unfortunately the CFP will never take in our considerations when our representative on the Common Fisheries Committee, Mr Farage, only turns up for the minimum quota of meetings to earn his salary, it’s effectively no representation at all.

I can’t comment on the CAP as I’m unaware of how it works and what it entails.

Now there has been a vote we need to leave. BUT there is no clear mandate given only 37% of registered voters voted to leave. Stay in the single market, negotiate on the issues I mentioned in the first paragraph and you'd have a Brexit more would be on board with.

In reading of the draft and final proposal that were given to Cameron, he got a fair amount of what he asked without much opposition in reality. There were a few things that faced some opposition but it would appear that in all he achieved what he set out in his negotiation.

As it currently stands, there is a system with which the Govt can recoup the cost of medical treatment for EU nationals, only the Department of Health have been found to be failing on recovering more of the charges. This has been a policy in place since 1982.

Unfortunately the CFP will never take in our considerations when our representative on the Common Fisheries Committee, Mr Farage, only turns up for the minimum quota of meetings to earn his salary, it’s effectively no representation at all.

I can’t comment on the CAP as I’m unaware of how it works and what it entails. "

What a load of bollocks, of course not!

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I can’t comment on the CAP as I’m unaware of how it works and what it entails. "

Ye I had heard that about reclaiming costs but I imagine the DoH has failed for some sort of logistical reason and a flawed process that makes it hard - or the scale of the task is beyond what the system can accommodate. I'd like to have heard more about this in the original debate. I think it's a minor issue but for many the perceived strain on infrastructure, rather than the true issue being austerity, was seen as being schrodingers immigrant who was stealing jobs and benefits at the same time

Of all the poor nonsense arguments to leave, this is the worst.

Bus load of people vote weather to drive off a cliff or not, 1/3 think people aren’t stupid enough to do this, 1/3 vote not to, and 1/3 plus a tiny margin vote to drive the bus off the cliff. Two years later still speeding towards that cliff, but fuck it, just over 1/3 of the eligible vote wanted it. Do it anyway.

For the record I’m not in favour of another referendum. The last one was a disaster. The politicians need to do their job and end this bullshit.

I can’t comment on the CAP as I’m unaware of how it works and what it entails.

Ye I had heard that about reclaiming costs but I imagine the DoH has failed for some sort of logistical reason and a flawed process that makes it hard - or the scale of the task is beyond what the system can accommodate. I'd like to have heard more about this in the original debate. I think it's a minor issue but for many the perceived strain on infrastructure, rather than the true issue being austerity, was seen as being schrodingers immigrant who was stealing jobs and benefits at the same time"

I’ve not read the full details of the committee report from early last year that has the statement regarding the DoH, but it wouldn’t surprise if the processes put in place by the DoH fall short of what’s necessary. I agree regarding the campaigns and information that should have been put across. I had some lengthy discussions with colleagues regarding this at the time, as they were unsure of their own mind and how to go about finding facts. Austerity has been a big factor regarding all our nations issues over the last 8 years. It’s the reason we are currently having an increase in crime, particularly in areas of poverty as they are feeling the pressure more. Unfortunately, that is usually last to be considered and first to be dismissed.

I liked the irish lady in the commons yesterday where she said the dup dont represent the people as they voted remain

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

At present brexit justice (google it) have started the legal process of issuing private prosecutions against BoJo for misconduct in public office by using his public office to mislead the electorate (and it looks as if they have a pretty strong case).

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"At present brexit justice (google it) have started the legal process of issuing private prosecutions against BoJo for misconduct in public office by using his public office to mislead the electorate (and it looks as if they have a pretty strong case). "

Liam Fox has just actually said this about the UK leaving the EU...

" When you are in prison and someone offers you a key, you take it."

The bar just keeps on getting lower.

"At present brexit justice (google it) have started the legal process of issuing private prosecutions against BoJo for misconduct in public office by using his public office to mislead the electorate (and it looks as if they have a pretty strong case).

Liam Fox has just actually said this about the UK leaving the EU...

" When you are in prison and someone offers you a key, you take it."

The bar just keeps on getting lower."

Yes he’s just a middle ranking unimaginative turd as opposed to JRM who is a middle ranking fantasist turd. Thank god I live in Bristol, one of the few beacons of sanity in the West Country

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

It’s called democracy we had a vote there was a winner just because some don’t like the decision it doesn’t mean let’s cty until we get our way "

try telling that to all those pram dwellers who spat their dummies out .its,time they stopped being so infantile

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

Leave supporters ie Nigel, Centy never accepted the result of the referendum to join the then EEC and have campaigned for many years to leave the EU. They also said that if leave had lost in 2016 they would have continued to campaign for leave. And in a democracy they are quite entitled to do so.

However leavers now constantly refer to anyone who voted to remain in the EU as remoaners, tell them to get over it you lost, accept the result and get behind leave.

Looks like do as I say not as I do.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

The problem being that no-one can agree what leave actually means

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"For lying to the people for their own political gain?

Yes "

No both sides lied so stop being so biased or is that beyond you

upton wirral

"I liked the irish lady in the commons yesterday where she said the dup dont represent the people as they voted remain "
The Dupare not interested in what the people want as it is a religious party.Even if 100% of there voters wanted to stay they would still not listen and those voters would vote them in again even more so than the rest of the UK

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

Yes No both sides lied so stop being so biased or is that beyond you

"

But only one side has been found to have broken the rules...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Show people power via the sovereignty that exists in the UK - have a general election, if parliament votes against the May government plan.

It's really simple.

"If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy."
That is right. I will do a thread about it

But only one side has been found to have broken the rules..."

That is right

"If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy.That is right. I will do a thread about it "

Please don’t.

"If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy.That is right. I will do a thread about it

Please don’t. "

I have already done it

upton wirral

But only one side has been found to have broken the rules..."

so that makes ok.There is no need for Brexiters to say anthing on that,but at least you are admitting they did.

Remember this,we are still in the EU

upton wirral

"Show people power via the sovereignty that exists in the UK - have a general election, if parliament votes against the May government plan.

It's really simple. "

Not really as a general election is between parties not about the May brexit plan and she does not represent her party that is clear so silly sugestion

upton wirral

The problem being that no-one can agree what leave actually means"

» Add a new message to this topic