FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Theresa May

Theresa May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovelifelovefuntimes OP   Man  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Is opening the 5 day debate for the meaningful vote. I'm no body language and voice expert but she looks and sounds defeated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Do you feel sorry for her?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Is opening the 5 day debate for the meaningful vote. I'm no body language and voice expert but she looks and sounds defeated. "

wouldnt be surprised if she has a massive stroke or heart attack before march. she must be under more stress than anyone can imagine.but is a mess of her own making

By *ovelifelovefuntimes OP   Man  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Do you feel sorry for her?"

Not particularly. As the saying goes the buck stops at the top. She has overseen a 2 year period which appears to have been a mess. It was always going to be a near impossible task and I applaud her effort but sadly believe her application has been lacking. And to continue flogging a dead horse will probably prove the end of her leadership.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shes far more resilient than anyone else in the party.

She's been stabbed in the back enough times now shes all out of fucks to give .

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I have come to the conclusion she is either a cylon, a T-800 or one of the living dead...

If she were anything else she would have dropped dead by now!

"I have come to the conclusion she is either a cylon, a T-800 or one of the living dead...

If she were anything else she would have dropped dead by now! "

nah, she's just yer run of the mill average day of the dead zombie .... just chop the head off and the body's useless

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

put a remainer in charge guess what your going to get x

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 22:28:51]

"put a remainer in charge guess what your going to get x"

Lazy answer, name a credibile brexit candidate that didn't abdicate their duty as soon as they realised it wasn't actually as easy as they'd said?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

All the leavers have ducked it, in any case no one could have delivered the undeliverable..

To think otherwise is beyond naive..

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I am sorry but can not have any sympathy for anyone who was part of a government ( either minister or MP ) who led this great country of ours into a referendum with just 2 options ,,, and had absolutely no plan whatsoever if our country voted option "b" instead of option "a" , , irrespective of which way any individual who is reading this voted if would be extremely difficult to convince me ( or anyone else ) that it was not an act of gross inept incompetence on behalf of our government , who , let us not forget had a favourite saying prior to the referendum that they had a " long term economic plan "

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

boris

"boris"

Did you see Boris the day after Brexit? He looked like a naughty school boy who'd been caught out. He definitely saw brexit as a way to enhance his profile, however in my opinion he was thinking and hoping for remain.

He was that indecisive he wrote a pro remain atricle 2 days before choosing to join the Brexit campaign.

"boris

Did you see Boris the day after Brexit? He looked like a naughty school boy who'd been caught out. He definitely saw brexit as a way to enhance his profile, however in my opinion he was thinking and hoping for remain.

He was that indecisive he wrote a pro remain atricle 2 days before choosing to join the Brexit campaign."

Actually in his speech in parliament I thought he was inciting rioting!

"boris

He was that indecisive he wrote a pro remain atricle 2 days before choosing to join the Brexit campaign.

Actually in his speech in parliament I thought he was inciting rioting!

"

Just heard it on 5 live...he has no shame!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Just a shame then that ALL the Leavers, to a man, where to chicken shit to even try. I wonder why? Far better at winging than actually doing.

BREXITERS:- the most uncertain trumpets. All mouth and no trousers.

Widnes

Yes, I do. And, if I thought her deal had any merit other than being better than 'no deal', I'd support here. In my opinion, despite being constantly stabbed in the back by Boris & Mogg, she's battled on to try and deliver what she said she would. She should have stood up to the rabid BREXITERS right from the start and told them that what they wanted was not deliverable. By playing too much to their tune earlier on she has been mostly the architect of here own demise.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think leavers and remainers are all on the same page when it comes to the maybot. She is stuck in an infinite loop.

Three defeats in one day, she does not command the majority anymore.

Stoic resilience has now become pig headedness.

So narrow minded in her objective, she would rather see the country burn than see alternatives.

A truly weak and ineffectual leader.

Widnes

"I think leavers and remainers are all on the same page when it comes to the maybot. She is stuck in an infinite loop.

Three defeats in one day, she does not command the majority anymore.

Stoic resilience has now become pig headedness.

So narrow minded in her objective, she would rather see the country burn than see alternatives.

A truly weak and ineffectual leader."

I'm not sure I fully agree. I think she's actually got the best deal possible from the EU, definitely better than any deal I thought she'd get. Problem is it's not BREXIT enough for Leavers and still BREXIT, with all the loss of control and influence that BREXIT comes with, in the eyes of Remainers. In sort a tremendous effort from Mrs May but unfortunately still a fail.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"boris"

Boris couldnt run a bath....

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"boris

Boris couldnt run a bath...."

He ran London better than Sadiq Khan is doing.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"put a remainer in charge guess what your going to get x

Just a shame then that ALL the Leavers, to a man, where to chicken shit to even try. I wonder why? Far better at winging than actually doing.

BREXITERS:- the most uncertain trumpets. All mouth and no trousers.

"

Not true. They didn't all stand aside. Boris, Michael Gove and Andrea Leadsome all stood for leader after the referendum. After Leave won the referendum remainers should have stood aside and let one of the leave candidates take over leadership of the party and the country.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The only Leaver who actually went forward for a contest was Andrea Leadsom - and she turned out to be a numpty with her ill-judged remarks about motherhood.

"boris

He ran London better than Sadiq Khan is doing. "

Really?

Suggest you do some research!

Water Cannons!

A bridge?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"boris

Really?

Water Cannons!

A bridge?

"

Closing fire stations and sacking crews to improve fire safety...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"boris

Really?

Water Cannons!

A bridge?

Closing fire stations and sacking crews to improve fire safety... "

Invented a salaried position to entice a Labour Councillor to cross the floor when he knew there was a criminal investigation ongoing and he chose to ignore till he could have her vote to make cuts to the fire service budget against all professional advice..

She is endeavouring to deliver a Brexit but actually doesn't really think the deal on offer is great. Fair do's she is giving it a good go though and Brexiteers are foolish to ignore it at their peril. It is their only chance to get Brexit underway in some shape or form.

Of course a second referendum could conclusively prove that the will of the nation is to leave.

"She is endeavouring to deliver a Brexit but actually doesn't really think the deal on offer is great. Fair do's she is giving it a good go though and Brexiteers are foolish to ignore it at their peril. It is their only chance to get Brexit underway in some shape or form.

Of course a second referendum could conclusively prove that the will of the nation is to leave.

"

Or maybe it will galvanise the 18-24’s who weee just too lazy to vote last time ?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I think she is a brave woman,she was the only one who was prepared to take the job on,none of the brexiteers in the party wanted to know.

Now she is like a mad soldier who know she is going to die but wants to die in battle,Whorf would be proud of her.

She will go down with honour and my admiration for her even though she has failed but a loyal party might have helped she has been knifed in the back so many times it is discusting.

All other 649 MP's are a discrace,ahe has my sympathy.

This does not mean I support her but I do admire her guts in a way

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't feel sorry for her neither do I believe she's a great politician. However the mess the uk finds itself in isn't TM fault imo.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

May was an MP (a minister) in a government which took our country into an A or B choice referendum , without any consideration or planning for a possible outcome of choice B ,,, so which ever way anyone voted the utter incompetence of any MP not to have planned ahead in quite unbelievable ,,,, and Mrs May and her parties hostile environment of putting our own BRITISH citizens in detention centres for not being able to produce documents for every single year they have lived in our country ( I suspect all of whom were not the same colour as Mrs May) is a national disgrace ,,, so no I do not feel sorry for her or any of the other idiots who have got us in this mess and made us all a laughing stock

» Add a new message to this topic