FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Farage walks away from UKIP

Farage walks away from UKIP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

farage and the kiptards are an utter irrelevance

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door? "

It's not just Farage who has walked as some other high profile ukip MEP's and representatives have also walked out the door in the last few weeks like ukip MEP Patrick O'Flynn and former deputy leader Suzanne Evans.

The new leader Gerard Batten has taken the party in the wrong direction with the appointment of Tommy Robinson as an advisor.

He is the first rat who escaped from the sinking ship.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door?

It's not just Farage who has walked as some other high profile ukip MEP's and representatives have also walked out the door in the last few weeks like ukip MEP Patrick O'Flynn and former deputy leader Suzanne Evans.

The new leader Gerard Batten has taken the party in the wrong direction with the appointment of Tommy Robinson as an advisor. "

Isn't Batten on a march with Tommy this coming weekend?

Fuck Robinson, I’m with Nige all the way. I hope he comes back with something new and soon.

"Fuck Robinson, I’m with Nige all the way. I hope he comes back with something new and soon."

No chance, he'll snipe from the sidelines till this all blows over one way or another.

"Fuck Robinson, I’m with Nige all the way. I hope he comes back with something new and soon."

Centaur seems to be your best friend , You two are talking bullshit.

"Fuck Robinson, I’m with Nige all the way. I hope he comes back with something new and soon.

Centaur seems to be your best friend , You two are talking bullshit."

This guy makes Centaur look like a veritable genius, it's a bit unfair to put them in the same boat.

"Fuck Robinson, I’m with Nige all the way. I hope he comes back with something new and soon.

This guy makes Centaur look like a veritable genius, it's a bit unfair to put them in the same boat."

It looks like the same boat that should be sunk together with their leaders

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 22:35:07]

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door?

The new leader Gerard Batten has taken the party in the wrong direction with the appointment of Tommy Robinson as an advisor. "

Jesus Christ....what’s going on? I actually agree with something you’ve said Centy. Are you losing your touch?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

As much as I dislike Farage, and I am underplaying the vocabulary, he has said and done the right thing.

Centaur has, however, not been willing to criticise Batten on this forum. This latest vault-face is less surprising than Farage's latest position

Some support for Nigel Farage over UKIP then. I have to be honest, I don’t follow what goes on with their party, so was unaware of others leaving.

Is he likely to set up a new party, splitting the far right vote, or is he set to commentate from the side lines?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I expect Nige will be safely ensconced in Trump Tower before the dust settles on brexit.

didn't trump mention summut about farage being his back passage?

"Some support for Nigel Farage over UKIP then. I have to be honest, I don’t follow what goes on with their party, so was unaware of others leaving.

Is he likely to set up a new party, splitting the far right vote, or is he set to commentate from the side lines? "

He's the modern day "screaming Lord Such" - stands for election but never wins!

moston

"didn't trump mention summut about farage being his back passage? "

I thought he was the back passage Trump was using to fuck Britain, not quite the same as being Trumps shitter (that was the position Cohen occupied). And it looks like Trump's shitting on rather than through his shitter may have spread a nasty infection through the farts whole family.

Maybe he'll go back to the conservative party. That's where his roots were? Or go independent.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"didn't trump mention summut about farage being his back passage?

I thought he was the back passage Trump was using to fuck Britain, not quite the same as being Trumps shitter (that was the position Cohen occupied). And it looks like Trump's shitting on rather than through his shitter may have spread a nasty infection through the farts whole family.

"

I think the objective of the two is similar, basically to fuck the UK. Whilst milking anything possible for personal gain and ego massage.

I guess the EU cash will still be taken by him.

moston

"

I think the objective of the two is similar, basically to fuck the UK. Whilst milking anything possible for personal gain and ego massage.

I guess the EU cash will still be taken by him. "

Agreed!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

This guy makes Centaur look like a veritable genius, it's a bit unfair to put them in the same boat."

But it would be fun to watch. Both saying "We want to go this way" then rowing against each other when they set out to get there.

"BREXIT In a Small Boat"; could be play there.

Cannock

Centaur seems to be your best friend , You two are talking bullshit."

What's bullshit about it? Any particular reason or are you just full of hot air, wind and piss, like most of your buddies on here?

Ukip has always been tarred with having an underbelly of unsavoury types, and while I’m by no means a fan of their policies etc, I have always respected them for at least trying to clean up some of this, even at the expense of alienating members / potential members. It seems their rule was not as watertight as they’d hoped (and maybe needs to be amended)

This is a big backwards step for them imo although not a complete suprise. Brexit has left a vacuum given they were a largely one policy party.

Says Mr Fullashit,

I will stick to what I indicated earlier. I did vote UKIP, even helped out with leafleting. But this new leader is taking them up shit creek without a paddle.

Allowing Robinson anywhere near is not only a mistake, it is a gross act of self harm inflicted on the party by its leader.

I can’t see Nigel even considering a return to UKIP now, and many, like myself, will simply stop supporting them.

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 14:27:51]

"

Allowing Robinson anywhere near is not only a mistake, it is a gross act of self harm inflicted on the party by its leader.

I can’t see Nigel even considering a return to UKIP now, and many, like myself, will simply stop supporting them.

Ukip’s membership has soared by 15% in a month, insiders have revealed, raising the prospect of a return to the mainstream of a party still publicly associated with Brexit, but which has recently taken a more hard-right nationalist stance.

The arrival of nearly 3,200 new members in July, and a boost in the polls from around 2% to 5% or more, follows Theresa May’s Chequers plan. Senior Ukip members say they believe many people are returning from the Conservatives.

"

Imagine being so bigoted that it’s too far for Nigel Farage!

Cannock

This guy makes Centaur look like a veritable genius, it's a bit unfair to put them in the same boat.

Says Mr Fullashit,

I will stick to what I indicated earlier. I did vote UKIP, even helped out with leafleting. But this new leader is taking them up shit creek without a paddle.

I can’t see Nigel even considering a return to UKIP now, and many, like myself, will simply stop supporting them."

Farage said in the press around a month ago he was considering a return to front line politics because of the mess Theresa May was making of Brexit. He said he would either return to lead ukip or start a new Brexit party.

There was a vote of no confidence in Gérard Batten but he won so Farage walked.

Depending on what happens with Brexit Farage may now start a new party.

"Imagine being so bigoted that it’s too far for Nigel Farage! "

And peacehaven! Who has advocated shooting foreign fishing vessels.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Imagine being so bigoted that it’s too far for Nigel Farage!

And peacehaven! Who has advocated shooting foreign fishing vessels."

And hanging Gina Miller ..

Not that its to be taken seriously though, knots and lines is not everyone's forte..

"Imagine being so bigoted that it’s too far for Nigel Farage!

And peacehaven! Who has advocated shooting foreign fishing vessels.

And hanging Gina Miller ..

Not that its to be taken seriously though, knots and lines is not everyone's forte.. "

We should get him a DNA test for Christmas!

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

UKIP leaders (past and present), hessian sack, river and a concrete block...

Some assembly maybe required ....

Says Mr Fullashit,

Farage said in the press around a month ago he was considering a return to front line politics because of the mess Theresa May was making of Brexit. He said he would either return to lead ukip or start a new Brexit party.

Depending on what happens with Brexit Farage may now start a new party. "

It will be interesting to see who funds this.

Cannock

Says Mr Fullashit,

It will be interesting to see who funds this. "

If i ever have a big win on the lottery i'll be volunteering to fund it myself. However i don't see why it can't be funded by a grassroots uprising, the Leave means Leave campaign group which Farage has joined has big grassroots support. I also think if we don't get a proper Brexit then there will be a huge grassroots uprising in this country against the establishment and the metropolitan London elite in the Westminster bubble.

Says Mr Fullashit,

If i ever have a big win on the lottery i'll be volunteering to fund it myself. However i don't see why it can't be funded by a grassroots uprising, the Leave means Leave campaign group which Farage has joined has big grassroots support. I also think if we don't get a proper Brexit then there will be a huge grassroots uprising in this country against the establishment and the metropolitan London elite in the Westminster bubble. "

I admire your passion. Even if I still don’t understand what’s driving it.

What’s a proper brexit ?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Says Mr Fullashit,

If i ever have a big win on the lottery i'll be volunteering to fund it myself. However i don't see why it can't be funded by a grassroots uprising, the Leave means Leave campaign group which Farage has joined has big grassroots support. I also think if we don't get a proper Brexit then there will be a huge grassroots uprising in this country against the establishment and the metropolitan London elite in the Westminster bubble. "

Im looking forward to Batten and Tommy Robinson leading the upcoming march. That'll do wonders for the image of Leave and UKIP

Cannock

Says Mr Fullashit,

If i ever have a big win on the lottery i'll be volunteering to fund it myself. However i don't see why it can't be funded by a grassroots uprising, the Leave means Leave campaign group which Farage has joined has big grassroots support. I also think if we don't get a proper Brexit then there will be a huge grassroots uprising in this country against the establishment and the metropolitan London elite in the Westminster bubble.

Im looking forward to Batten and Tommy Robinson leading the upcoming march. That'll do wonders for the image of Leave and UKIP"

Calls for a People's Vote has been lead by the war criminal Tony Blair and his spin doctor Alistair Campbell (who ignored the biggest people's march in uk history over the Iraq war) that's done wonders for the image of remain too hasn't it.

in Lancashire

Says Mr Fullashit,

Im looking forward to Batten and Tommy Robinson leading the upcoming march. That'll do wonders for the image of Leave and UKIP

Calls for a People's Vote has been lead by the war criminal Tony Blair and his spin doctor Alistair Campbell (who ignored the biggest people's march in uk history over the Iraq war) that's done wonders for the image of remain too hasn't it. "

Double standards again..

as you rightly say no one has been convicted of using Russian money to overspend in the leave eu 'family'..

consequently Blair has not been convicted of being a war criminal..

you do not do yourself any favours ..

and btw i was one of the hundreds of thousands who marched in protest against that decision..

Says Mr Fullashit,

Calls for a People's Vote has been lead by the war criminal Tony Blair and his spin doctor Alistair Campbell (who ignored the biggest people's march in uk history over the Iraq war) that's done wonders for the image of remain too hasn't it.

Double standards again..

as you rightly say no one has been convicted of using Russian money to overspend in the leave eu 'family'..

consequently Blair has not been convicted of being a war criminal..

you do not do yourself any favours ..

and btw i was one of the hundreds of thousands who marched in protest against that decision.."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Is some entity or other going to divert some of their money - or even money obtained from somewhere or other - into a new party to force political action for their own gains and objectives, duping any desperate voters to believe that the party is really for them. Who'd possibly be so stupid, short-sighted, gullible/yet blinkered and die-hard fanatically supportive of someone's party like that? This isn't a slant against thick people, or those who are short of time, where politics isn't something that they obsess over.

Says Mr Fullashit,

Euromillions?

Cannock

Says Mr Fullashit,

Euromillions? "

Why not, i still expect UK premier league teams to be thrashing European teams in the Champions league after Brexit.

English premier league teams

(I know there have been welsh teams but none have made it to the champions league. Yet)

Cannock

"English premier league teams

(I know there have been welsh teams but none have made it to the champions league. Yet)"

No, UK teams. You can't be much of a football fan. Celtic have been in the champions league before and have won the European cup.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Says Mr Fullashit,

Calls for a People's Vote has been lead by the war criminal Tony Blair and his spin doctor Alistair Campbell (who ignored the biggest people's march in uk history over the Iraq war) that's done wonders for the image of remain too hasn't it. "

Im not sure I noticed lots of knuckle dragging fascists at the people's Vote March. They will be out in force worshipping the ground upon which the convicted thug Yaxley-Lennon goosesteps.

(I know there have been welsh teams but none have made it to the champions league. Yet)

No, UK teams. You can't be much of a football fan. Celtic have been in the champions league before and have won the European cup. "

Are you going to claim you meant premier league and SPL by UK Premier League ?

(I know there have been welsh teams but none have made it to the champions league. Yet)"

how very anglocentric of you all ... the winner of the welsh premiership league goes through to the champions league every year and has done since the competition started .... llansantfraidd fc has dominated this positon over the last decade

how very anglocentric of you all ... the winner of the welsh premiership league goes through to the champions league every year and has done since the competition started .... llansantfraidd fc has dominated this positon over the last decade"

I’m aware of this (having played one division below). However generally the premier league denotes the English version. Maybe it was meant to read UK Premier leagues teams ...

Anyways. This was all mean in jest.

like him or not in the past 40 years hes the only politician who answers questions put to him (maybe also george galloway)some credit for that at least

West London

Says Mr Fullashit,

So you are saying that ignoring such a big protest march was a mistake?

Cannock

Says Mr Fullashit,

So you are saying that ignoring such a big protest march was a mistake? "

Just pointing out how hypocritical they are that they ignored the march against the Iraq war, but now expect government to listen to their march.

[Removed by poster at 06/12/18 16:10:48]

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door? "
I am a big Farage fan UKIP without him does not exist,it was a one man party

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door? I am a big Farage fan UKIP without him does not exist,it was a one man party"

What about if he sets up a rival party, worried that he will split the vote?

Cannock

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door? I am a big Farage fan UKIP without him does not exist,it was a one man party

What about if he sets up a rival party, worried that he will split the vote?"

I'm not worried at all. Gérard Batten is looking increasingly isolated with Tommy Robinson. Former ukip leader Paul Nuttal also joined Farage and left ukip yesterday.

"Plenty of UKIP voters on here. Sticking with the party or following the main man Farage out the door? I am a big Farage fan UKIP without him does not exist,it was a one man party

You forget the most important thing - when it comes to being elected under 1st past the post Nige never wins! 7 attempts and always failed.

He only managed being elected as an MEP under proportional representation - so no worries . Nigel will disappear somewhere like the Trump organization or some other place where he's done a lot of arse licking!

You forget the most important thing - when it comes to being elected under 1st past the post Nige never wins! 7 attempts and always failed.

He only managed being elected as an MEP under proportional representation - so no worries . Nigel will disappear somewhere like the Trump organization or some other place where he's done a lot of arse licking!"

I’m personally not worried. Just curious what the UKIP voters think.

I find it interesting that Farage is okay to support and yet Tommy Robinson is across the line.

Also I find it interesting that Farage seems more popular than UKIP.

Cannock

He only managed being elected as an MEP under proportional representation - so no worries . Nigel will disappear somewhere like the Trump organization or some other place where he's done a lot of arse licking!"

For someone who talks an awful lot about election rules and election fraud on here, it's amazing how you suddenly develop acute amnesia when it comes to Farage being cheated out of victory by Craig Mackinlay at the 2015 general election on spending limits by which Mackinlay was later found guilty of in a court of law.

Says Mr Fullashit,

Im not sure I noticed lots of knuckle dragging fascists at the people's Vote March. They will be out in force worshipping the ground upon which the convicted thug Yaxley-Lennon goosesteps."

The only people who will support Robinson are disenfranchised football hooligans. I know I won’t be supporting the cunt. I also know a lot of others who might have done in the past but won’t now.

TYL is a disgrace and an embarrassment...

He only managed being elected as an MEP under proportional representation - so no worries . Nigel will disappear somewhere like the Trump organization or some other place where he's done a lot of arse licking!

For someone who talks an awful lot about election rules and election fraud on here, it's amazing how you suddenly develop acute amnesia when it comes to Farage being cheated out of victory by Craig Mackinlay at the 2015 general election on spending limits by which Mackinlay was later found guilty of in a court of law. "

Hey did I mention anything other than that Farage has never been elected on a 1st past the post basis?

I think if you have to cheat to win then that devalues the win. I do think it's a bit rich, you of all people, moaning about being cheated in a vote. Well all I can say is welcome to the club - now you know how remainers feel. As they say "what goes around, comes around "

For someone who talks an awful lot about election rules and election fraud on here, it's amazing how you suddenly develop acute amnesia when it comes to Farage being cheated out of victory by Craig Mackinlay at the 2015 general election on spending limits by which Mackinlay was later found guilty of in a court of law.

Hey did I mention anything other than that Farage has never been elected on a 1st past the post basis?

I think if you have to cheat to win then that devalues the win. I do think it's a bit rich, you of all people, moaning about being cheated in a vote. Well all I can say is welcome to the club - now you know how remainers feel. As they say "what goes around, comes around " "

It matters not, as he is a hero for securing out referendum and then telling the EU that they are not laughing now. If he ever stands for election again, he will win,..

Cannock

I think if you have to cheat to win then that devalues the win. I do think it's a bit rich, you of all people, moaning about being cheated in a vote. Well all I can say is welcome to the club - now you know how remainers feel. As they say "what goes around, comes around " "

Which came first, the 2015 general election or the EU referendum in 2016? Seeing as I just gave you the years it shouldn't be too difficult for you to answer. See, if you'd have kicked up as much of a fuss about Mackinlay cheating to win over Farage in 2015, as you are now about the 2016 EU referendum your points may have seemed more credible. As it is you couldn't give a shit about cheating in 2015 when Farage lost but now you're kicking up an almighty fuss about cheating in the EU referendum. So indeed 'what goes around does come around' and seeing as Farage was cheated out of winning in 2015, you've got your comeuppance in the referendum result. It's called Karma.

in Lancashire

Farage will not stand, doubt he will get the support financially unless he and banks still have some dodgy roubles lying about in an off shore account..

And he will lose, all he will do is to lessen the ukip vote and allow others to benefit..

I think if you have to cheat to win then that devalues the win. I do think it's a bit rich, you of all people, moaning about being cheated in a vote. Well all I can say is welcome to the club - now you know how remainers feel. As they say "what goes around, comes around "

Which came first, the 2015 general election or the EU referendum in 2016? Seeing as I just gave you the years it shouldn't be too difficult for you to answer. See, if you'd have kicked up as much of a fuss about Mackinlay cheating to win over Farage in 2015, as you are now about the 2016 EU referendum your points may have seemed more credible. As it is you couldn't give a shit about cheating in 2015 when Farage lost but now you're kicking up an almighty fuss about cheating in the EU referendum. So indeed 'what goes around does come around' and seeing as Farage was cheated out of winning in 2015, you've got your comeuppance in the referendum result. It's called Karma. "

Karma? I would suggest you go and see a doctor - you really do rattle on and just make yourself stupid!

You assume an awful lot - you have no idea what I think so I will tell you.

1 I don't like any cheats!

2 I have no interest in Farage, and I was unaware that he was beaten as a result of cheating - I left the UK in 2013!

3 I was unaware of Craig MacKinlay being the person who beat him - Just as you wouldn't know my MP!

4 When was Mackinlay found guilty of cheating? I assume not for some time? Who is the current MP for the contested seat?

The fact that I am enjoying life here on the Med in Southern France - why would I know of things happening in part of the UK that I have never been to? My advice to you is get a life!

Which came first, the 2015 general election or the EU referendum in 2016? Seeing as I just gave you the years it shouldn't be too difficult for you to answer. See, if you'd have kicked up as much of a fuss about Mackinlay cheating to win over Farage in 2015, as you are now about the 2016 EU referendum your points may have seemed more credible. As it is you couldn't give a shit about cheating in 2015 when Farage lost but now you're kicking up an almighty fuss about cheating in the EU referendum. So indeed 'what goes around does come around' and seeing as Farage was cheated out of winning in 2015, you've got your comeuppance in the referendum result. It's called Karma.

Karma? I would suggest you go and see a doctor - you really do rattle on and just make yourself stupid!

2 I have no interest in Farage, and I was unaware that he was beaten as a result of cheating - I left the UK in 2013!

3 I was unaware of Craig MacKinlay being the person who beat him - Just as you wouldn't know my MP!

4 When was Mackinlay found guilty of cheating? I assume not for some time? Who is the current MP for the contested seat?

The fact that I am enjoying life here on the Med in Southern France - why would I know of things happening in part of the UK that I have never been to? My advice to you is get a life!"

I sincerely hope you continue to enjoy your life in France. But I also hope you get what you deserve from the country you decided to leave. Yes, and by that I mean fuck all.

Tatty bye x

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

The fact that I am enjoying life here on the Med in Southern France - why would I know of things happening in part of the UK that I have never been to? My advice to you is get a life!

I sincerely hope you continue to enjoy your life in France. But I also hope you get what you deserve from the country you decided to leave. Yes, and by that I mean fuck all.

Tatty bye x"

Wow. You really are something else.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Shouting abuse on a neo-Nazi demo probably gave him quite a buzz. Shouting abuse in here just makes him look like a thug.

It's people like him that give leavers a bad name.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

does not matter anymore UKIP has no reason to exist in its present form,and splitting the vote would not lose them any parliament seats as they have none

in Lancashire

Tatty bye x"

Poor, even by your usual low standards..

Tatty bye x"

Oh dear, I will and thank you for your kind wishes. I am sitting here doing what I WANT to do, not what I HAVE to do. That's the difference between US.

in Lancashire

Tatty bye x

Oh dear, I will and thank you for your kind wishes. I am sitting here doing what I WANT to do, not what I HAVE to do. That's the difference between US. "

Touché..

West London

Says Mr Fullashit,

So you are saying that ignoring such a big protest march was a mistake?

Just pointing out how hypocritical they are that they ignored the march against the Iraq war, but now expect government to listen to their march. "

The People's vote is not "led" by Tnoy Blair or Alistair Campbell, but it's a useful spin of the truth.

You aren't pointing out hypocrisy. You're trying to associate it exclusively with unpopular people.

Tommy Robinson and Batten are leading the calls for Brexit to remain unchanged.

Follow the logic?

» Add a new message to this topic