FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > No deal no brexit.

No deal no brexit.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It looks like it will be that, which means they will still be in the eu but will lose all the influence, whats your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I said this was the most likely outcome some 3 years ago and I was told that I was being an idiot and no one could foresee how a vote to leave the EU would turn out.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It will not be no deal, there are not enough swivel eyed loons to push that button..

Dominic Grieves or Hilary Benns amendments may give them all a way to get through this stage..

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

You can't have "no deal no bexit"!

No deal is still Brexit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It will not be no deal, there are not enough swivel eyed loons to push that button..

Dominic Grieves or Hilary Benns amendments may give them all a way to get through this stage..

"

I honestly do not think the MP's collectively are that stupid as to force a crash out.

Another referendum has far more chance than crashing out.

If we have another referendum then I think it will be between May's deal & No BREXIT but I think parliament voting down May's deal then May saying "well that's BREXIT dead" has the biggest chance of happening.

"It will not be no deal, there are not enough swivel eyed loons to push that button..

"

Don't be so sure - masochism seems quite popular and if the same tactics were used it may be leave again! Having said that we know the tricks now, but unless lies are confronted (either side) - then facts are just alternatives!

I honestly do not think the MP's collectively are that stupid as to force a crash out.

Another referendum has far more chance than crashing out.

If we have another referendum then I think it will be between May's deal & No BREXIT but I think parliament voting down May's deal then May saying "well that's BREXIT dead" has the biggest chance of happening."

My prediction is another referendum as The PM doesn't care if her deal gets kicked out or not. It's win win for her as she can blame the opposition for there not being a deal and I'm pretty sure she knows that any deal offered by the EU is a bit shit anyway.

She is very careful how she words that she is endeavouring to deliver Brexit without actually saying, I utterly support Brexit. She just says her deal is the best that she could get so if you like it vote for it, if you don't then give it the big E.

» Add a new message to this topic