FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Two ladies behind me on bus

Two ladies behind me on bus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I heard one lady mentioning how her dad has had all of his disability benefits taken off him despite having stage 4 cancer. She then said "mind you, it'd be worse if labour was in". I was like "wtf". What could be worse than a man with cancer having his money taken off him near Christmas? Is Jeremy Corbyn secretly planning on executing the sick and disabled? I need to know this before I vote

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Just glad I don't live in Sunderland.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Do you make these up or are you serious?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I heard one lady mentioning how her dad has had all of his disability benefits taken off him despite having stage 4 cancer. She then said "mind you, it'd be worse if labour was in". I was like "wtf". What could be worse than a man with cancer having his money taken off him near Christmas? Is Jeremy Corbyn secretly planning on executing the sick and disabled? I need to know this before I vote "

Only if they’re Jewish , from what I hear .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just glad I don't live in Sunderland."

This has made my night!

"I heard one lady mentioning how her dad has had all of his disability benefits taken off him despite having stage 4 cancer. She then said "mind you, it'd be worse if labour was in". I was like "wtf". What could be worse than a man with cancer having his money taken off him near Christmas? Is Jeremy Corbyn secretly planning on executing the sick and disabled? I need to know this before I vote "

No, he isn’t.

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

"Just glad I don't live in Sunderland."

Just glad I don’t ride the peasant wagon and have to listen to such drivel.

Sure the sick and disabled are being executed throughout the country though

Lex

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I heard one lady mentioning how her dad has had all of his disability benefits taken off him despite having stage 4 cancer. She then said "mind you, it'd be worse if labour was in". I was like "wtf". What could be worse than a man with cancer having his money taken off him near Christmas? Is Jeremy Corbyn secretly planning on executing the sick and disabled? I need to know this before I vote

Only if they’re Jewish , from what I hear ."

i have no idea how anyone could vote for

that man

"Just glad I don't live in Sunderland.

Lex"

Peasant wagon

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I'd put that lady on Question Time. Along with Brenda from Bristol

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Ok so i googled and this is what they say:

Labour will

reverse the cuts to disability support, transform our social security system

from one that demonises disabled people to one that is supportive and enabling,

scrap the punitive sanctions regime and replace ineffective, degrading

assessments. The manifesto sets out Labour’s plan to tackle the barriers facing

disabled people and to build a society in which everyone has the same

opportunities and choices.

Which is probably bullshit coz people still have individual choice and can discriminate if they want to, and who is gonna pay for these services?

In the middle of an absolute Tory shit show that is Brexit, Labour still can’t get ahead in the polls.

Labour have been an absolutely useless opposition that has allowed the Torres free reign to fuck domestic and Brexit policy up. There is no reason to believe they would be any more effective in government.

It’s about time this country wasn’t tied to a two party system.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"In the middle of an absolute Tory shit show that is Brexit, Labour still can’t get ahead in the polls.

Labour have been an absolutely useless opposition that has allowed the Torres free reign to fuck domestic and Brexit policy up. There is no reason to believe they would be any more effective in government.

It’s about time this country wasn’t tied to a two party system. "

It's not a two party system. In all the years I've voted, I've never voted for either the Conservatives or Labour.

"In the middle of an absolute Tory shit show that is Brexit, Labour still can’t get ahead in the polls.

It’s about time this country wasn’t tied to a two party system.

It's not a two party system. In all the years I've voted, I've never voted for either the Conservatives or Labour."

No other party has any realistic chance of forming a government, so effectively we are a two party system at the moment.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"Ok so i googled and this is what they say:

Labour will

Which is probably bullshit coz people still have individual choice and can discriminate if they want to, and who is gonna pay for these services? "

But they have No idea how to pay for all this apart from bringing in a very communist wage system where everyone gets paid the same.

Gloucester

"I heard one lady mentioning how her dad has had all of his disability benefits taken off him despite having stage 4 cancer. She then said "mind you, it'd be worse if labour was in". I was like "wtf". What could be worse than a man with cancer having his money taken off him near Christmas? Is Jeremy Corbyn secretly planning on executing the sick and disabled? I need to know this before I vote

Only if they’re Jewish , from what I hear .i have no idea how anyone could vote for

that man"

Nor have I

Only if they’re Jewish , from what I hear .i have no idea how anyone could vote for

that man

Nor have I "

I would vote for him.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"Ok so i googled and this is what they say:

Labour will

Which is probably bullshit coz people still have individual choice and can discriminate if they want to, and who is gonna pay for these services?

But they have No idea how to pay for all this apart from bringing in a very communist wage system where everyone gets paid the same."

Never heard them say that but it makes sense that money would have to be spread more evenly between a whole popualtion to make sure all of that population has enough.

Gloucester

that man

Nor have I

I would vote for him. "

Would you vote for him if you were Jewish ?

Or had family that were injured or killed by the IRA ?

The man is a liability for the Labour Party and that’s a tragedy given the appalling way the Tories have treated their tenure . Any reasonable opposition would have them running scared .

Although I am more right wing than left , I am disgusted at times by the Conservatives , but still see them as the lesser of two evils by the side of him and that other nasty piece of work John McDonnell who as much , if not more so than Corbyn has spoken if his support for the IRA and what they did .

that man

Nor have I

I would vote for him.

The man is a liability for the Labour Party and that’s a tragedy given the appalling way the Tories have treated their tenure . Any reasonable opposition would have them running scared .

Although I am more right wing than left , I am disgusted at times by the Conservatives , but still see them as the lesser of two evils by the side of him and that other nasty piece of work John McDonnell who as much , if not more so than Corbyn has spoken if his support for the IRA and what they did . "

I think that’s what bugs me the most about politics now. We’re not voting aspirationally but for the lesser of two evils. There has to be a better way surely?

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 01:08:00]

"

Although I am more right wing than left , I am disgusted at times by the Conservatives , but still see them as the lesser of two evils by the side of him and that other nasty piece of work John McDonnell who as much , if not more so than Corbyn has spoken if his support for the IRA and what they did .

I think that’s what bugs me the most about politics now. We’re not voting aspirationally but for the lesser of two evils. There has to be a better way surely? "

Totally agree with both of you. Corbyn is a disaster for his party. And there doesn't seem to be any party worth voting for right now (I am including SNP in that as I am in Scotland).

"Just glad I don't live in Sunderland.

Lex"

" the peasant wagon " the bus ha you snob

I find it interesting in a time where food Bank use is at the highest it's ever been

Homelessness as more than doubled

Child poverty has increased throughout the country

Organisations that are helping g the most vulnerable in society have had their funding cut.

Emergency services and the NHS are being cut left right and centre

And this is just the tip of the iceberg

That people still think voting for the conservatives is the lesser of the two evils.

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"I find it interesting in a time where food Bank use is at the highest it's ever been

Organisations that are helping g the most vulnerable in society have had their funding cut.

That people still think voting for the conservatives is the lesser of the two evils. "

Viva the revolution...

Its all about one global market..

Control. ..

All political parties are a waste of time.

They all publish bullshit manifestos to get us to vote for them, and once in power they do absolutely fuck all from said manifesto.

They're all as bad as each other, and not one of them has any real backbone to run this country.

The political system we have needs changing in some ways.

I feel that as a nation we need to make the politicians understand they are working for us not their own ends

One of the Ways we can do this is petition for the right of recall.

This basically means That voters can remove an elected official from office through a direct vote before that official's term has ended. Recalls, which are initiated when sufficient voters sign a petition.

At this point we are basically able to sack our MPs giving us more control of the promises they have made.

By *ral ExtraordinaireMan  over a year ago

Kent

If labour get in we are totally destroyed as a country !!! Corbyn and co are a disgrace to politics !!

I would say that damage has already been done.

We live in a country where More than 14 million people, including 4.5 million children, are living below the breadline.

Since 2010 homelessness in the country has risen 169%

One food bank trust assisted 658,048 people between April and September. That's one food bank trust.

Those suffering from addiction have increased

I could go on

So I would say the damage has already happened. We have been bent over and fucked by the government

"I would say that damage has already been done.

We live in a country where More than 14 million people, including 4.5 million children, are living below the breadline.

One food bank trust assisted 658,048 people between April and September. That's one food bank trust.

I could go on

So I would say the damage has already happened. We have been bent over and fucked by the government

"

And the longer this heartlesss sorry excuse of the conservative party stays in the worse this country is going to get

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I find it interesting in a time where food Bank use is at the highest it's ever been

That people still think voting for the conservatives is the lesser of the two evils. "

I know right? Tory biased media has done a number on so many people.

Politics thread infuriate me with the garbage that spews. Corbyn has some good policies and I'd like to see them play out.

It dosent mater what political party u suport all polatishons are power hungry lying sods and the only form of decent goverment is one whear power is shared and nobody has a majority so anything goverment do has to be agreed by everyone

A general sweeping comment there

I know people and have been friends with politicians who have had their community at the heart of all they do. They became politicians to make a difference.

They are not all lieing power crazed people

By *ral ExtraordinaireMan  over a year ago

Kent

"I would say that damage has already been done.

I could go on

"

What and you think that lunatic IRA supporting fool Corbyn has the knowhow how to turn this country around with Lemmie and Abbott by his side . Do me a f*cking favor lol . All the politians are taking this country down the pan . Corbyn is the worst of two evils . Mr ..il give you a bank holiday ... for this n that day oh n no tuition fees for uni students but dont worry we cant really afford it . Rot in hell Corbyn the IRA supporter !

"All political parties are a waste of time.

They all publish bullshit manifestos to get us to vote for them, and once in power they do absolutely fuck all from said manifesto.

They're all as bad as each other, and not one of them has any real backbone to run this country. "

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

You can’t trust a politician. They would do well on here ... they would say all the right things to get you interested but then not deliver when the time comes.

^ joke apart from the bit about not trusting a politician.

"You can’t trust a politician. They would do well on here ... they would say all the right things to get you interested but then not deliver when the time comes.

^ joke apart from the bit about not trusting a politician. "

Sounds a bit like me !

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"The political system we have needs changing in some ways.

I feel that as a nation we need to make the politicians understand they are working for us not their own ends

This basically means That voters can remove an elected official from office through a direct vote before that official's term has ended. Recalls, which are initiated when sufficient voters sign a petition.

At this point we are basically able to sack our MPs giving us more control of the promises they have made.

"

In principle a great idea.

Unfortunately any given pollution doesn't have the destiny of his own desires in his own hands.

Many politicians have great ideals which never see the light of day due to party machinations.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"The political system we have needs changing in some ways.

In principle a great idea.

Unfortunately any given pollution doesn't have the destiny of his own desires in his own hands.

Many politicians have great ideals which never see the light of day due to party machinations. "

*Polititian not "pollution".

Although autocarrot may have got it right......

"You can’t trust a politician. They would do well on here ... they would say all the right things to get you interested but then not deliver when the time comes.

^ joke apart from the bit about not trusting a politician. "

Teresa may or may not is a fine upstanding old lady I'll have you know

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 07:50:50]

By *im2006Man  over a year ago

London

drpendd what Europe says they run us now

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

that man

Nor have I

I would vote for him.

Although I am more right wing than left , I am disgusted at times by the Conservatives , but still see them as the lesser of two evils by the side of him and that other nasty piece of work John McDonnell who as much , if not more so than Corbyn has spoken if his support for the IRA and what they did . "

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Voting contra la Norma has worked very well in France I see.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Come n Jezza ....

I can confirm that cancer is not a free pass for disability benefits I am in remission from leukaemia and they are breathing down my neck one year before review is due despite the debilitating drugs and side effects that continue to keep me upright

They wanted to see me the other day but had a funeral to attend and they even kindly offered to interview me around the funeral times they are so determined to see me before next payment also my cancer specialists have heard nothing from them when apparently there are protocols in place where they should get updated by them

When the nurse comes to visit tomorrow I will be recording the whole shit show because I am unemployable with the amount of days a week I go on for treatment

Your government does not love you!

I think I will step out of this conversation as politics and swinging do not make good bedfellows.

But I personal feel that Jezzs hands down is the better choice over this fuck the people conservative goverment

By *ccasionalfun999Couple  over a year ago

Angus

Just to throw it in there ... the main players in Brexit who voted leave took a step back when asked to step forward... Theresa May a remain campaigner takes the reigns, tells people nothing, leaves little options, becomes a stubborn mare and essentially feks the whole thing up... is that her cunning plan? Most intelligent lol Awesome if it works and we withdraw article 50. She then becomes a legend in the remain camp lol just saying x

It’s about time this country wasn’t tied to a two party system. "

» Add a new message to this topic