FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > donald trump

donald trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

Why is this person so hated/ loved.

Myself I dont like him but maybe his insular policys are a needed thing right now.

is it his pcism aversion.

its strange how vocal his haters and supporters are without looking at the hard facts and figures of how the country has changed under his leadership.

why is the blame put on trump for the govt being closed theres two parties at loggerheads not just trump.

this post is not to annoy folk im genuinely curious to understand why folk have such extreme reactions towards him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cos he's an arrogant offensive cunt

coatbridge

"Cos he's an arrogant offensive cunt "
lol subjective as ever

Me personally have never liked him even in the 80s (showing my age here!)

He's such an egotistical Arse of a man!

Not into his politics but the way he stamps his feet and makes fun of people if he dosn't get his own way is not the sign of a leader..Just look at the way he's putting thousands of Americans wages on hold because of this fekn wall!

Heard in interviews with film producers that if they wanted to use any of his properties in films he had to be in the film! If that's not an ego trip I don't know what is?

"Why is this person so hated/ loved.

Myself I dont like him but maybe his insular policys are a needed thing right now.

its strange how vocal his haters and supporters are without looking at the hard facts and figures of how the country has changed under his leadership.

why is the blame put on trump for the govt being closed theres two parties at loggerheads not just trump.

this post is not to annoy folk im genuinely curious to understand why folk have such extreme reactions towards him."

He's the top man. Buck stops with him.

this post is not to annoy folk im genuinely curious to understand why folk have such extreme reactions towards him."

Well I think the fact he's was/is a businessman and not a politicion has peed slot of folks off over there and he also looks like a oompa loompa could be another reason, but on a serious note he's going against the grain of your normal typical POTUS and his haters don't like it.

I say we need someone like him to run this shitty country of ours as right now May and her millionaire government ministers are making us look like idiots around the world. Oh and get rid of Corbyn aswell he's a plank who couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. rant over....breathe lol

coatbridge

"Me personally have never liked him even in the 80s (showing my age here!)

Not into his politics but the way he stamps his feet and makes fun of people if he dosn't get his own way is not the sign of a leader..Just look at the way he's putting thousands of Americans wages on hold because of this fekn wall!

Heard in interviews with film producers that if they wanted to use any of his properties in films he had to be in the film! If that's not an ego trip I don't know what is?"

he is not putting thousands of americans wages on hold though thats a result of the govt being closed because both parties dont agree so polasi is as much to blame as trump and his administration pro trump supporters would say trump has made numorous proposals to move forward polasi wont negotiate so its actually not trump to blame

Love the Donald. My hall adorns a framed picture of him

coatbridge

this post is not to annoy folk im genuinely curious to understand why folk have such extreme reactions towards him.

Well I think the fact he's was/is a businessman and not a politicion has peed slot of folks off over there and he also looks like a oompa loompa could be another reason, but on a serious note he's going against the grain of your normal typical POTUS and his haters don't like it.

I say we need someone like him to run this shitty country of ours as right now May and her millionaire government ministers are making us look like idiots around the world. Oh and get rid of Corbyn aswell he's a plank who couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. rant over....breathe lol"

I hear ya and agree his no nonsense approach is something we aint used to.

Heard in interviews with film producers that if they wanted to use any of his properties in films he had to be in the film! If that's not an ego trip I don't know what is?he is not putting thousands of americans wages on hold though thats a result of the govt being closed because both parties dont agree so polasi is as much to blame as trump and his administration pro trump supporters would say trump has made numorous proposals to move forward polasi wont negotiate so its actually not trump to blame "

yes kola but the wall is his baby.he will not and cannot be seen to back down over it as it was all his campaign was run on.

Are you all rich?

Afraid of non nationals?

Yeah...Donald will see you okay

"Are you all rich?

Afraid of non nationals?

Yeah...Donald will see you okay "

Hmm sounds a bit like a goverment closer to home.

coatbridge

Heard in interviews with film producers that if they wanted to use any of his properties in films he had to be in the film! If that's not an ego trip I don't know what is?he is not putting thousands of americans wages on hold though thats a result of the govt being closed because both parties dont agree so polasi is as much to blame as trump and his administration pro trump supporters would say trump has made numorous proposals to move forward polasi wont negotiate so its actually not trump to blame yes kola but the wall is his baby.he will not and cannot be seen to back down over it as it was all his campaign was run on."

and is that a bad thing ? He like any other voted on officials was voted in on his promises

the diffrence in my eyes he ment what he said and is attempting to do what he said.

originally it was a wall he has attempted to meet in the middle with his opposition with a " barrier" surely its not a bad thing a politician actually doing what they said they would

"Are you all rich?

Afraid of non nationals?

Yeah...Donald will see you okay

Hmm sounds a bit like a goverment closer to home. "

Potato potaato

Just because he said he will do it..does not mean it's the right thing to do tho kola.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Hes a knob but gets things done. Hes not a politician and runs the country like a business and hate him if you want, its working. Hes not pc either wgich is bad at times but good when it comes to negotiations, he dosnt piss about .

coatbridge

"Just because he said he will do it..does not mean it's the right thing to do tho kola."
I get that but as you said it was one of the main drives he was elected for im not pro or anti trump but find it strange folk want him strung up for doing what the peopleasked him to do by voting him in

coatbridge

"Hes a knob but gets things done. Hes not a politician and runs the country like a business and hate him if you want, its working. Hes not pc either wgich is bad at times but good when it comes to negotiations, he dosnt piss about . "
weird but I agree with you

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Just because he said he will do it..does not mean it's the right thing to do tho kola."

Clwarly the majority of the voters thought it was the right thing to do, he got voted in on his policies not his charm thats for sure.

Wether we like him or not ...

Clearly the Americans voted him in, he is different and doing things differently but all politicians are loved and hated in equal measures when they are elected ..no society has ever been happy with outcomes hence the reason nothing is ever acheived and even in our own country there is so much discontentment that why does anyone ever bother to vote if they are not going to be happy with the outcome ..

His attitude towards women is disgusting.

And he has shite hair.

The wall had been talked about and put on the back shelve ( Clinton day's , Obama's days).

Trump can't be seen to back own as he has the reputation as a hard nose bastard by some Americans , so the Strike part at the moment is his way off showing the American people that government is stopping is progress off a better America , if he wants to build wall he can go for a State of Emergency but then has to be able to proof to the other voters why America is in a Emergency state .

Now like or loath him , but get used to him being around as he will easily get another four years so for being an idiot or a physopath he is well liked in the Country that matters to him.

I just wonder where where all these people that hate him with a passion in the vote? I honestly think he only won because of his opposition. Clinton was hated more than him so that's why he won.lesser of 2 evils?

coatbridge

"His attitude towards women is disgusting.

And he has shite hair."

theres not much proof of this one after the eightys lol but ya cant judge when yer da probably engaged in the same patter at that time

coatbridge

"I just wonder where where all these people that hate him with a passion in the vote? I honestly think he only won because of his opposition. Clinton was hated more than him so that's why he won.lesser of 2 evils?"
I think thats a big part of it I mean alot of the things coming out now about the clintons is downright scarey eppsteins best buddys by all accounts

And he has shite hair.theres not much proof of this one after the eightys lol but ya cant judge when yer da probably engaged in the same patter at that time "

I would bet my life on my Dad never, ever having said he would go up and grab a woman by the fanny.

coatbridge

And he has shite hair.theres not much proof of this one after the eightys lol but ya cant judge when yer da probably engaged in the same patter at that time

I would bet my life on my Dad never, ever having said he would go up and grab a woman by the fanny."

nope but he probably partook in the patter of the day the wifeys barefoot in the kitchen making my dinner

my point is he should be judged on his words now like most other people are perceptions change as you go through life and he has addressed these claims.......still a knob though

And he has shite hair.theres not much proof of this one after the eightys lol but ya cant judge when yer da probably engaged in the same patter at that time

I would bet my life on my Dad never, ever having said he would go up and grab a woman by the fanny.nope but he probably partook in the patter of the day the wifeys barefoot in the kitchen making my dinner

my point is he should be judged on his words now like most other people are perceptions change as you go through life and he has addressed these claims.......still a knob though "

Blah, blah,blah....still fucking shite hair.

coatbridge

I would bet my life on my Dad never, ever having said he would go up and grab a woman by the fanny.nope but he probably partook in the patter of the day the wifeys barefoot in the kitchen making my dinner

my point is he should be judged on his words now like most other people are perceptions change as you go through life and he has addressed these claims.......still a knob though

Blah, blah,blah....still fucking shite hair. "

pmsl that we can agree on

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"Just because he said he will do it..does not mean it's the right thing to do tho kola.

Clwarly the majority of the voters thought it was the right thing to do, he got voted in on his policies not his charm thats for sure. "

The majority of voters did not vote for him.

-Matt

coatbridge

"Just because he said he will do it..does not mean it's the right thing to do tho kola.

Clwarly the majority of the voters thought it was the right thing to do, he got voted in on his policies not his charm thats for sure.

-Matt"

much like our seat system that dosnt just take numbers or he only got around a third?

Barbados

Because

1) He claimed responsibility for it and said that he would 'own' the shutdown.

2) He has previously said that if a shutdown occurs then it is entirely the fault/responsibility of the President, as the buck stops with them.

Of course, he has no idea what he was doing (as with everything) and has made 'hard nosed' decisions without actually being aware of any of the consequences.

-Matt

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I just wonder where where all these people that hate him with a passion in the vote? I honestly think he only won because of his opposition. Clinton was hated more than him so that's why he won.lesser of 2 evils?"

Trump and the Republicans still won the Senate in the Mid term elections though, where Clinton wasn't a factor.

Cannock

-Matt"

And as you have proved on other threads Matt, you still don't respect votes even when a majority do vote for something, as is the case with Brexit in the referendum.

-Matt

And as you have proved on other threads Matt, you still don't respect votes even when a majority do vote for something, as is the case with Brexit in the referendum. "

And as you've proved you have double standards on the issue.

coatbridge

Because

1) He claimed responsibility for it and said that he would 'own' the shutdown.

So taking responsibility for doing what his public asked for is a bad thing ? Id say its a brave man can take full responsibility for something lots of folk caused

2) He has previously said that if a shutdown occurs then it is entirely the fault/responsibility of the President, as the buck stops with them.

Pretty much the same answer as above

Of course, he has no idea what he was doing (as with everything) and has made 'hard nosed' decisions without actually being aware of any of the consequences.

Facts can be manipulated but most analysts seem to be in agreement that under his leadership unemployments down growth is up that would imo seem to be something that folk wanted.

This post wasnt even ment to be about the politics it was more about the extreme reactions folk have to him be that hate or love

-Matt"

You say judge by his action and words now.

The way he made fun of the disabled reporter was shocking!

Cannock

-Matt

And as you have proved on other threads Matt, you still don't respect votes even when a majority do vote for something, as is the case with Brexit in the referendum.

And as you've proved you have double standards on the issue."

No I don't. The rules of the referendum were laid out before the vote, which remainers and leavers alike both agreed to abide by. The rules stated that we would leave or remain in the EU, depending on which side got more votes. Leave got more votes.

The rules of the Presidential election were laid out before the vote, which both Republicans and Democrats alike agreed to abide by. The rules stated whoever won the electoral college vote system would be President. Trump won the electoral college.

It's sore losers like you Eddie who were perfectly happy with the rules before the votes took place, who are now bitching and moaning about the rules after the event because you don't like the results.

coatbridge

"You say judge by his action and words now.

The way he made fun of the disabled reporter was shocking!"

have you watched the speech where this was alledged I have .....now make the reporter able bodied its just the same he is imo taking the mick out the reporters lack of being able to remember what he said in a previous report.

sometimes folk "spin" things to suit their agenda.

a reporter should be able to stand behind their words not just mumble they cant remember surely ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot of reasons that he's disliked -

He had lower voting numbers for him in the election, before he even took office and potentially disenfranchised more people.

He's made his opinion very clear on a large number of very important and sensitive subjects - race, being amongst them. After the murder at Charlottesville, where protestors demonstrated were given moral equivalence by Trump, even though one group were championing white supremacy and the other was protesting against racism. OK, Trump has views but one side had one of their members killed there! This was probably a turning point for many Americans to see through him.

He's also disliked for his temperament - not really the temperament that such a senior figure should have. He's thought potentially to be somewhat corrupt or of dubious moral standards too. And an increasing number of people don't trust him - either because it's apparent that he lies and also because there's something shady about the way that he's lived his life and still does.

The ongoing investigations into him have also thrown up details of how he operates and there's uncertainty upon how much worse there is, that's still unknown. That many of his staff have been charged also weakens his credibility.

-Matt

No I don't. The rules of the referendum were laid out before the vote, which remainers and leavers alike both agreed to abide by. The rules stated that we would leave or remain in the EU, depending on which side got more votes. Leave got more votes.

The rules of the Presidential election were laid out before the vote, which both Republicans and Democrats alike agreed to abide by. The rules stated whoever won the electoral college vote system would be President. Trump won the electoral college.

It's sore losers like you Eddie who were perfectly happy with the rules before the votes took place, who are now bitching and moaning about the rules after the event because you don't like the results. "

I wasn't happy with a referendum being held, I don't like them and look at the mess it has caused.

Trump got less votes than Clinton surely a advocate of democracy like you self should concede the system is flawed in this respect regardless of the system?

coatbridge

-Matt

It's sore losers like you Eddie who were perfectly happy with the rules before the votes took place, who are now bitching and moaning about the rules after the event because you don't like the results.

I wasn't happy with a referendum being held, I don't like them and look at the mess it has caused.

Trump got less votes than Clinton surely a advocate of democracy like you self should concede the system is flawed in this respect regardless of the system?"

all systems are flawed though and as someone said earlier the terms are agreed upon by all parties involved

I say we need someone like him to run this shitty country of ours as right now May and her millionaire government ministers are making us look like idiots around the world. Oh and get rid of Corbyn aswell he's a plank who couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. rant over....breathe lol"

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Narcissist.

Bully.

Misogynist.

Someone devoid of empathy.

Some serious insecurities going on there.

I like the Trumpster, a real breath of fresh air, and something we could well do with in our own government. Not a typical politician and fearless in defending his policies and his decisions.

I hope he lends us a hand when we leave the EU, could prove valuable.

Cannock

"I like the Trumpster, a real breath of fresh air, and something we could well do with in our own government. Not a typical politician and fearless in defending his policies and his decisions.

I hope he lends us a hand when we leave the EU, could prove valuable."

As Nigel Farage and Donald Trump are great friends, i expect Nigel has a favour or 2 to call in with the Donald, after Farage helped Trump on his election campaign and helped Trump to win. This is why its absolutely idiotic of this Conservative government not to be using Nigel Farage in Uk/US relations now. Donald Trump personally requested that Nigel Farage be made Uk ambassador to the USA, it was a foolish move by the UK government to deny this appointment.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

OP Trump is loved and hated for exactly the same reason that the Kray twins, All Capone, The Dapper Don and every other 'celebrity villan' is loved and hated and so many law abiding citizens. As for his core support they are the same poorly educated people as those who protect and refuse to 'grass' on the on the criminals who prey on the communities they live in. And before anyone says he is also supported by very wealthy well educated people I would point out that like all thugs he is used to advance the interests of the wealthy and powerful but never invited into their homes.

Just my opinion.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Trump and the Republicans still won the Senate in the Mid term elections though, where Clinton wasn't a factor. "

sort of..... but not quite...

a) only 1/3 of the senate seats were up for re-election (because they are 6 yr terms... 1/3 of seats are up every 2 years)

b) because of the senate map... the democrats were playing a lot of defence (the dems were trying to win in places where trump won in 2016... north dakota, indiana, florida, missouri for example)... even after that the net gain was only 2.....

c) the 2020 map is interesting because the republicans will be on the defense.. they could have as many as 20 republicans who could be in serious battles, places like maine, colorado and north carolina to name but 3.... (and funnily enough it is those 3 senators that have broken with the party and said trump should back down on the wall)

d) see... the Congress was the true "national election"... because they serve 2 yr terms... ever single seat in america was up, that where the dems won by a 40 seat margin....(if you want to look at it as votes....thats a 9 million better vote tally for dems rather than republicans.......

Newcastle and Gateshead

and then we have now the longest government shutdown in history....

so how did we get where we are now.....

a) the republican governed senate originally passed the finance bill with no objections to it..... it included $1.6 billion for border security... because it is a finance bill it needs a supermajority to pass (more than 60 votes)

trump says he will sign it.......

b) then his right wing on fox news, talk radio and freedom caucus on congress go ape!,

trump then says he won't sign it.....

republican run congress says they will only approve it if there is also $5.7 billion put in for wall funding

c) it goes back to the senate were senate dems say "thats not what we agreed to! and what we agreed was bi-patisan!"... because they need 60 votes, not enough votes republican votes to pass

the government shuts down

trump then tells the world he won't now budge and he will own the shutdown if it happens......

d) trump administration goes out trying to put the fear of god into everyone in case for wall... tell people 4000 terrorist come thru the southern border

e) trump administration get caught out on lies... figure for people on terror watch list coming thru souther bored last year was a dozen (in context people on watch list coming thru northern border was around 50)..... and that most people of interest actually get into the us on them things called "airplanes"! and since the proposal isn't to build a wall a couple of thousand feet high how you gonna stop them!

trump now desperately trying to tell people shutdown not his fault!!!

F) in meantime.... control on congress goes from the evil empire to the good guys.... the ewoks all dance and celebrate! (ooops....reading wrong script!!!) it passes from the republicans to the democrats...

and lo verily they rejoiced....

one of the first acts they pass is they sent another amendment... the original finance bill which included the $1.6 billion in border security

they say well since it was good enough for the senate, its good enough for us.... lets get it signed and we can reopen the government!!!

senate leader "fart face"... oop... mitch mcconnell says he won't bring it up for a vote because since it need a 60 vote majority, there are not enough republicans they will support it (upon fear of death or a republican primary challenger for their seat in 2020 for not following "hehr trump") and even if they did and it somehow passed he would just veto it anyway!!!

trump and the dems all make "hostage videos"... sorry "primetime addresses" on live TV, trump threatens to call a national emergency making the troops build his shiny wall, and using money that is kept back for diaster relief instead

so thats is where we are at.......

Newcastle and Gateshead

anyway interesting sidebar... first polling on who america thinks is to blame for the shitshow....

washington post/abc news poll.... who's fault...

trump and the republicans... 54%

democrats.... 28%

Bristol East

"A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

-Donald Trump on the 2013 Government shutdown

Barbados

-Matt

And as you have proved on other threads Matt, you still don't respect votes even when a majority do vote for something, as is the case with Brexit in the referendum. "

What are you on about Centy? I respect the vote. It was an advisory vote and I respect that the government takes it as advice.

I don't respect:

- the means by which it was obtained.

- the lies of the leave campaign to obtain it

- that May and other politicians deem it gives them a mandate to wreck out country

- idiots who say "you lost get over it"

- the politicians that have walked away from it wiping their hands

- the politicians who say it will be great for us, whilst simultaneously moving their wealth offshore to protect themselves.

- the idiots that say "We did fine before the EU" and fail to see the world has moved on since then.

I could go on, but I think you get the point... and if I did you'd call me a remoaner.

-Matt

-Matt"

Our Founders gave us the Electoral College for a specific reason: so that all parts of the country, including sparsely populated states would have representation in Congress. We have the Senate for the same reason. Otherwise, California and the Northeast would have more influence than they already do and the country would be dominated by the politics and values of a few large urban areas. Some Democrats today want to abolish the Electoral College and even the Senate for this reason.

Furthermore, I have no doubt that there were attempts of fraud by the so-called Democrats. Also, California gives drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants and some there wanted to register everyone with a drivers' license to vote. Who knows how many may have done so with fake identification. California has as many people as some countries.

"Are you all rich?

Afraid of non nationals?

Yeah...Donald will see you okay "

No if we were we'd fuck off to live on a nice peaceful Island somewhere like all the rich folks do.

Yes, obviously I guard against people I don't know and have no background of,I suppose you let random strangers look after your kids? Leave your front door open?, no I guessed not.

And yes "the Donald" is trying to implement a border wall that has majority backing of United States citizens... Oh the horror

Barbados

-Matt

Our Founders gave us the Electoral College for a specific reason: so that all parts of the country, including sparsely populated states would have representation in Congress. We have the Senate for the same reason. Otherwise, California and the Northeast would have more influence than they already do and the country would be dominated by the politics and values of a few large urban areas. Some Democrats today want to abolish the Electoral College and even the Senate for this reason.

Furthermore, I have no doubt that there were attempts of fraud by the so-called Democrats. Also, California gives drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants and some there wanted to register everyone with a drivers' license to vote. Who knows how many may have done so with fake identification. California has as many people as some countries. "

And? I know the electoral college system exists and why.

But regardless that does not make the following statement true:

"the majority of the voters thought it was the right thing to do"

Also, yes, as you say there was massive voter disenfranchisement in the US election. The number of Republican attempts to prevent black and latino people voting has been well reported.

-Matt

Well he was running against Hilary Clinton, a women who is so obsessed to become President would sell her own granny to get into The White House.

"Are you all rich?

Afraid of non nationals?

Yeah...Donald will see you okay .

No if we were we'd fuck off to live on a nice peaceful Island somewhere like all the rich folks do.

Yes, obviously I guard against people I don't know and have no background of,I suppose you let random strangers look after your kids? Leave your front door open?, no I guessed not.

And yes "the Donald" is trying to implement a border wall that has majority backing of United States citizens... Oh the horror "

From The Washington Post:

"With 54 percent, the majority of Americans polled still oppose building a border wall. However, that opposition is shrinking, as 63 percent opposed the wall a year ago and the previous low was 60 percent two years ago. "

Would you like to amend your post?

I read today that 91% of Americans living in Mexico are "Illegal"..

Just brilliant...

moston

"Our Founders gave us the Electoral College for a specific reason: so that all parts of the country, including sparsely populated states would have representation in Congress. We have the Senate for the same reason. Otherwise, California and the Northeast would have more influence than they already do and the country would be dominated by the politics and values of a few large urban areas. Some Democrats today want to abolish the Electoral College and even the Senate for this reason.

Furthermore, I have no doubt that there were attempts of fraud by the so-called Democrats. Also, California gives drivers' licenses to illegal immigrants and some there wanted to register everyone with a drivers' license to vote. Who knows how many may have done so with fake identification. California has as many people as some countries. "

That is a load of bullshit that you Americans feed to yourselves and your children to prop up what has to be the most institutionally corrupt 'democratic' systems ever devised. Your 'founding fathers' devised a system where they and the political class picked who would hold power not the general population. My god you even have an official name for members of the Electoral Collage who vote against the will of the electorate they represent! I take it you know what a 'faithless elector' is and that you know that although some states have passed laws making such an act a crime many haven't and it is not a federal crime which is what it would be if your politicians were serious about cleaning up the corruption that was built into your system from the outset.

Lets be clear, the US founding fathers had no interest in giving power to the people. Their only interest was removing George III and replacing him with themselves.

"Are you all rich?

Afraid of non nationals?

Yeah...Donald will see you okay .

And yes "the Donald" is trying to implement a border wall that has majority backing of United States citizens... Oh the horror

From The Washington Post:

"With 54 percent, the majority of Americans polled still oppose building a border wall. However, that opposition is shrinking, as 63 percent opposed the wall a year ago and the previous low was 60 percent two years ago. "

Would you like to amend your post?"

Yes I'd like to take the word wall away and replace it with secure border,ie fence, machine gun turrets, dogs, army, police, haha no seriously, remove the word wall and the vast majority of American citizens want a secure border that you can't just walk across easy peasy.

Such is the mainstream propaganda machine though.

moston

" haha no seriously, remove the word wall and the vast majority of American citizens want a secure border that you can't just walk across easy peasy."

There are physical barriers where they are appropriate. The fact is the US southern border is secure, Trumps Wall is nothing but a vanity project and if you think it's not you should try walking over the border from Mexico into the USA. (But before starting make sure you are very fit, able to navigate without landmarks, walk 50 to 100 miles carrying everything you need to survive in a DESERT!) I think you may find (as you are dying in the desert) there is a very good reason that the vast majority of illegals in the US cross the border legally and just never leave. LoL

" haha no seriously, remove the word wall and the vast majority of American citizens want a secure border that you can't just walk across easy peasy.

There are physical barriers where they are appropriate. The fact is the US southern border is secure, Trumps Wall is nothing but a vanity project and if you think it's not you should try walking over the border from Mexico into the USA. (But before starting make sure you are very fit, able to navigate without landmarks, walk 50 to 100 miles carrying everything you need to survive in a DESERT!) I think you may find (as you are dying in the desert) there is a very good reason that the vast majority of illegals in the US cross the border legally and just never leave. LoL"

Yes your correct, the desert is the biggest obstacle for the southern border, or the Rio Grande in others, alas in places the Rio Grande isn't that Grande, it's twelve feet wide and knew deep, there's 25 foot high fences in parts but where it stops you can just walk round it.

The vast majority of US citizens want a fully secure border, I guess we're arguing over the word secure.

"I like the Trumpster, a real breath of fresh air, and something we could well do with in our own government. Not a typical politician and fearless in defending his policies and his decisions.

I hope he lends us a hand when we leave the EU, could prove valuable.

As Nigel Farage and Donald Trump are great friends, i expect Nigel has a favour or 2 to call in with the Donald, after Farage helped Trump on his election campaign and helped Trump to win. This is why its absolutely idiotic of this Conservative government not to be using Nigel Farage in Uk/US relations now. Donald Trump personally requested that Nigel Farage be made Uk ambassador to the USA, it was a foolish move by the UK government to deny this appointment. "

I agree.

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

President Donald Trump is a through Leader.

A lion leading an army of sheep will always defeat a Sheep leading an army of lions !!

If trump does build this wall .Apparently it's not illegal for Mexico to build stairs on the other side..

Personally I would prefer trampolines Or trumpolines..

moston

"President Donald Trump is a through Leader.

A lion leading an army of sheep will always defeat a Sheep leading an army of lions !!

"

Ah yes! CinC 'Bonespurs' is a real lion amongst men! Remind me how many gallantry awards he received for his outstanding service before he was drafted for Vietnam.

Look at him diving into the crowd to tackle a suspected attacker:

https://youtu.be/Ty6XAN_kzm4

And remember how he would have run into the school without a gun just as he volunteered for Vietnam and placed himself on the line every day he served there...

Nope, I think I got something wrong there...

What could it be?

Any guesses?

Anyone?

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

I'm kinda lost for words here .

You want him to dive into a crowd at some attacker or run into a school without a gun .

I have no idea what you are on but you might want to take it handy .

BBC news had a great headline today for their story about the White House reception for sports stars.

It simply read 'McDonald Trump'

Priceless

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"President Donald Trump is a through Leader.

"

Did you mean thorough?

The guy who dodged the draft, the guy who slagged off the parents of a serviceman killed serving the country and the same trump who will ever in a thousand lifetimes be worthy enough to lace the boots of guys like John Mccain who in every aspect of leadership, loyalty and service stands at another level to him..

Fuck Trump. Let’s make swinging great again

i have no problem with him wanting to put americans first with border controls.

thats what any leader of a nation should be doing.

what i do object to is the way he goes about speaking his mind on twitter with very little thought.

as a leader you have to be more reserved and careful but he seems not to care about that one bit.

i dont know why the president doesnt have someone handling the twitter account for him as im sure he has a lot of other things to be doing.

one thing for sure is people will not forget him in a hurry.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Not denying some things he has done are good but as the saying goes, there is no smoke without fire..

I'm wondering when the lurking links between Trump and Russia will either be proven correct or complete bunkum..

At the moment, there are too many unanswered questions and too many details that lead back to a Russian input into trumps election win..

Oh, and he is still on the UK government list of main threats to world peace..

moston

"I'm kinda lost for words here .

You want him to dive into a crowd at some attacker or run into a school without a gun .

I have no idea what you are on but you might want to take it handy .

"

It was Trump who said he would run into a school to take out an attacker with automatic weapons without a gun! It was Trump who said his Vietnam was avoiding VD! It was Trump who said being shot down protecting your wingman (McCain) and refusing to take the easy way out of a prison camp when offered (McCain again) was not heroic. It is Trump who claims to know more about war, warfare, conflict and conflict resolution than his generals! And it is Trump who as one of his first actions in government gave away knowledge to Russia that Israeli had a spy in the top levels of the Syrian government.

Are you still lost for words or are you beginning to appreciate and taste the caustic sarcasm of my first post?

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

The disturbing facts are, and this is a merely a brief summary, he is an arrogant idiot, mobster minded, money hungry criminal, who is a racist white supremacist and a dictator sympathizer, that more than likely has already committed treason against the US whether it's proven or not, or whether it's released to the public or not. If anyone thinks he is for anybody other than the top 10% of white people in this world, their an idiot as well, and that is also a very disturbing

fact !!!!!!

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"The disturbing facts are, and this is a merely a brief summary, he is an arrogant idiot, mobster minded, money hungry criminal, who is a racist white supremacist and a dictator sympathizer, that more than likely has already committed treason against the US whether it's proven or not, or whether it's released to the public or not. If anyone thinks he is for anybody other than the top 10% of white people in this world, their an idiot as well, and that is also a very disturbing

So 62m US citizens are idiots ????

fact !!!!!!"

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I think there's something to this. Do you go for crazy Don, or Evil Hillary?!

I know he's a bit of a clown but I'm glad it's not Hillary in charge.

I'm also wary of the fact that Trump seems to get about 100% negative coverage. I think he wasn't the first choice of the lovely New World Order people

Waiting and seeing before I decide more where Mr President stands in the order of things.

"I just wonder where where all these people that hate him with a passion in the vote? I honestly think he only won because of his opposition. Clinton was hated more than him so that's why he won.lesser of 2 evils?

I'm also wary of the fact that Trump seems to get about 100% negative coverage. I think he wasn't the first choice of the lovely New World Order people

Waiting and seeing before I decide more where Mr President stands in the order of things."

Israeli secret service (Mossad) says it was the old world order(Vladimir putin) that preferred trump over Hillary.Youll find comfort in that no doubt..

Did anyone watch the documentary on Chavez on BBC2? He was out of the same mould in many ways, albeit at opposite ends of the scale. When you look at what Trump is doing now, its very similar and Venezuela, despite having vast oil reserves, is broken!

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"I just wonder where where all these people that hate him with a passion in the vote? I honestly think he only won because of his opposition. Clinton was hated more than him so that's why he won.lesser of 2 evils?

Waiting and seeing before I decide more where Mr President stands in the order of things."

You clearly don't fully understand the whole ethos or political direction of a 'New World Order'

After seeing these Catholic teenage kids wearing MAGA hats abuse Native American elders screaming " build the wall " ..This weekend.

The wall for some is not about border control but a monument to white supremacy

Disgusting behaviour from immigrants towards the first people .Its sad times we live in.

No doubt the white supremacists ethno nationalists in this forum would approve..

Twitter has exploded with craziness over the new Gillette advert in the States so I thought I'd have a look it myself!.

Shock horror it's more white man bashing

I found somebody who had counted the demographics of the Gillette advert.

There's 59 bad white men

6 bad black men

On the reverse though at least they made amends for this .

There's 12 good black men

And 3 good white men.

Considering America is 63% white and 13% black the chances of this occurring randomly from those demographics are 1 in 300 billion.

Which makes you ask the question, what are the people who make these adverts trying to tell you when they specifically use demographic ratios like this?.

Interesting

"I found somebody who had counted the demographics of the Gillette advert.

There's 59 bad white men

6 bad black men

And 3 good white men.

Considering America is 63% white and 13% black the chances of this occurring randomly from those demographics are 1 in 300 billion.

Which makes you ask the question, what are the people who make these adverts trying to tell you when they specifically use demographic ratios like this?.

Interesting "

Why do you care about an American advert?

"Twitter has exploded with craziness over the new Gillette advert in the States so I thought I'd have a look it myself!.

Shock horror it's more white man bashing "

Don’t worry Captain White Power. Your status as the most privileged in society is safe.

"Twitter has exploded with craziness over the new Gillette advert in the States so I thought I'd have a look it myself!.

Don’t worry Captain White Power. Your status as the most privileged in society is safe. "

I guess Gillette isn't for some men with sensitive skin ..

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Shock horror it's more white man bashing "

A RAZOR blade company has expressed surprise that its latest advert has pissed off a lot of dickheads.

In a stunning development, the company’s latest campaign – which calls on the #MeToo movement to tell men to be ‘the best they can be’ by not being dreadful – resulted in a totally unexpected backlash from spluttering idiots.

A company spokesman said: “We had no idea that this advert would be so effective, especially after a recent advert for vegan sausage rolls failed so spectacularly to provoke angry middle-aged men.

“Who could have predicted this reaction and the avalanche of free publicity we received from it? Certainly not our marketing department.”

Women, meanwhile, enjoyed the brief interruption in the non-stop flow of adverts telling them they are too fat, shiny, frizzy, spotty, frumpy, slutty, boring, loud, overworked or lazy.

There's 59 bad white men

6 bad black men

And 3 good white men.

Interesting

Why do you care about an American advert?"

I think it might be linked

West London

There's 59 bad white men

6 bad black men

And 3 good white men.

Interesting

Why do you care about an American advert?.

I think it might be linked "

Alternatively it's because black men are overwhelmingly portrayed negatively in the US press and media and this advert is expressly trying to correct some imbalances.

Conspiracy theory man

A RAZOR blade company has expressed surprise that its latest advert has pissed off a lot of dickheads.

In a stunning development, the company’s latest campaign – which calls on the #MeToo movement to tell men to be ‘the best they can be’ by not being dreadful – resulted in a totally unexpected backlash from spluttering idiots.

A company spokesman said: “We had no idea that this advert would be so effective, especially after a recent advert for vegan sausage rolls failed so spectacularly to provoke angry middle-aged men.

“Who could have predicted this reaction and the avalanche of free publicity we received from it? Certainly not our marketing department.”

Women, meanwhile, enjoyed the brief interruption in the non-stop flow of adverts telling them they are too fat, shiny, frizzy, spotty, frumpy, slutty, boring, loud, overworked or lazy."

Nicely ripped off the internet comment!.

There's a war on "toxic masculinity".

But beware they have an awful lot of brownshirt cucks

in Lancashire

Don’t worry Captain White Power. Your status as the most privileged in society is safe.

I guess Gillette isn't for some men with sensitive skin .. "

not for gammon's then..

in Lancashire

Don’t worry Captain White Power. Your status as the most privileged in society is safe. "

who knew how affected some can get over some thing on 'twitter'..

truly a 1st world problem..

#whogivesafuck

not for gammon's then.. "

You know that's racist hate speech don't you?.

I suspect you do.

I think if you're a man getting upset over an advert you should smile more..

You are prettier when you smile..

West London

Women, meanwhile, enjoyed the brief interruption in the non-stop flow of adverts telling them they are too fat, shiny, frizzy, spotty, frumpy, slutty, boring, loud, overworked or lazy..

"

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I guess if we followed your racial purity laws through to there logical conclusion there shouldn't be any black or white men in North or South America at all, so what's to be upset about?

in Lancashire

not for gammon's then.. .

You know that's racist hate speech don't you?.

I suspect you do."

i suspect your someone with no sense of humour, and a tad delusional too..

I’m not sure what version of masculinity those who are getting upset by this look up to.

But I’m pretty sure their hero’s wouldn’t be getting upset over an advert.

West London

For those who dislike him:

He is deliberately inflammatory.

He tells bare-faced lies on the record and denies it.

He openly indulges in nepotism. (So did the Kennedys and Clintons, but they were at least qualified to do their jobs)

He is openly sexist.

He has a contempt for the judicial system.

He openly admires dictators and denigrates democracies.

He wants to roll back hard won rights to healthcare.

He has enriched the wealthy and corporations whilst further impoverishing the poor.

For those who support him:

He is an "outsider" and a disruptor.

He is a "self-made" "business man".

He is keeping his promises regardless of the consequences.

He reinforces their views on race and sexuality and abortion against what have become societal norms.

He is deliberately polarising. Whatever he has done it will take a long time to undo. If ever.

Women, meanwhile, enjoyed the brief interruption in the non-stop flow of adverts telling them they are too fat, shiny, frizzy, spotty, frumpy, slutty, boring, loud, overworked or lazy..

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I guess if we followed your racial purity laws through to there logical conclusion there shouldn't be any black or white men in North or South America at all, so what's to be upset about? "

I haven't got any racial purity laws myself but it didn't escape my notice that the native American elder was telling the white maga hat wearing kids to "go back to Europe where your from".

Maybe Indian elders have introduced racial purity laws after there massive population reduction?.

What do you think he meant?

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I guess if we followed your racial purity laws through to there logical conclusion there shouldn't be any black or white men in North or South America at all, so what's to be upset about? .

I haven't got any racial purity laws myself but it didn't escape my notice that the native American elder was telling the white maga hat wearing kids to "go back to Europe where your from".

Maybe Indian elders have introduced racial purity laws after there massive population reduction?.

What do you think he meant?"

Really I didn't see that.

I saw an arrogant, privileged white boy (who will probably be expelled) staring down a Vietnam war veteran whilst his friends mocked him.

Then I saw an interview where the elder said:

“I heard them saying ‘build that wall, build that wall’. These are indigenous lands, we’re not supposed to have walls,” he said.

“I wish I could see that energy of that young mass of young men, put that energy into making this country, really, really great, helping those that are hungry.”

He was wiping away tears as he said it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/20/outcry-after-kentucky-students-in-maga-hats-mock-native-american-veteran

Probably all an act. Almost certainly a conspiracy of some kind.

Your interpretation is far more plausible

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I read that in business he was never too bothered about paying suppliers, and he cheats at golf.

Simply a wrong un then in my book.

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I guess if we followed your racial purity laws through to there logical conclusion there shouldn't be any black or white men in North or South America at all, so what's to be upset about? .

I saw an arrogant, privileged white boy (who will probably be expelled) staring down a Vietnam war veteran whilst his friends mocked him.

“I heard them saying ‘build that wall, build that wall’. These are indigenous lands, we’re not supposed to have walls,” he said.

“I wish I could see that energy of that young mass of young men, put that energy into making this country, really, really great, helping those that are hungry.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/20/outcry-after-kentucky-students-in-maga-hats-mock-native-american-veteran

Your interpretation is far more plausible "

Interesting, maybe we're seeing different media, did you see the four fellas from the nation of Islam also there abusing a white kid about being gay?

Ps Indians were nomadic but brutal with other tribes over land issues, no walls maybe but they did hack you into pieces for straying over the Indian "border"...I guess that's progress.

Also I hate to say this but your doing strawman arguments again!.

Firstly you have no idea if they do help feed the hungry and secondly ones got nothing to do with the other

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

Your interpretation is far more plausible .

Interesting, maybe we're seeing different media, did you see the four fellas from the nation of Islam also there abusing a white kid about being gay?

Ps Indians were nomadic but brutal with other tribes over land issues, no walls maybe but they did hack you into pieces for straying over the Indian "border"...I guess that's progress.

"

The native American being abused was from The Nation of Islam and abusing the white boys about being gay?

Ok.

I'm going to leave you alone now.

Daily Mash

You're welcome

The native American being abused was from The Nation of Islam and abusing the white boys about being gay?

Ok.

I'm going to leave you alone now."

No the native American wasn't from the nation of Islam, I don't know where you got that from, I clearly said did you see the four fellas from the nation of Islam abusing the white maga hat wearing kid for being gay!, So did you see that video or was it just the white kid behaving bad that your saw?.

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

Ok.

I'm going to leave you alone now..

No the native American wasn't from the nation of Islam, I don't know where you got that from, I clearly said did you see the four fellas from the nation of Islam abusing the white maga hat wearing kid for being gay!, So did you see that video or was it just the white kid behaving bad that your saw?."

Your quote:

"I haven't got any racial purity laws myself but it didn't escape my notice that the native American elder was telling the white maga hat wearing kids to "go back to Europe where your from".

Lie?

Your Nation of Islam information was new and unrelated then?

Good logical progression

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The whole video of the incident makes for interesting viewing in this era of fake news.

If people are going to comment on the incident the least they could do is watch it.

So some Christian white kids went to protest against women's rights(Standard).

There was no Nation of Islam there but I guess our resident white supremacists

see all black Americans the same .

The black Israelites were there abusing everyone with their religious intolerance.

The white kids then went over to the black Israelites and start chanting around them.

The Native American Vietnam veteran then placed himself between the two groups only to be abused himself and mocked and stared down by a snot nosed kid backed up by other extremists chanting build that wall..As I said the wall is a monument to white supremacy for some...

"So some Christian white kids went to protest against women's rights(Standard).

There was no Nation of Islam there but I guess our resident white supremacists

see all black Americans the same .

The black Israelites were there abusing everyone with their religious intolerance.

The white kids then went over to the black Israelites and start chanting around them.

The Native American Vietnam veteran then placed himself between the two groups only to be abused himself and mocked and stared down by a snot nosed kid backed up by other extremists chanting build that wall..As I said the wall is a monument to white supremacy for some...

"

My goodness your a genuine tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist!.

Yes your correct I was mistaken it was four black Israelites who were abusing the Catholic teenagers who were waiting for a bus to take them from a Pro life demonstration they had attended, I must pay more attention when watching videos in the future.

The four black Israelites were reported on fake news CNN as upright citizens just quoting from the Bible and protesting oppression , anyhow they are quite clearly heard telling the group of maga hat wearing teenagers that they are faggot's and faggot's shouldn't have rights and should be killed! And you can quite clearly hear the maga hat wearing kids shout back, there still human!.

While waiting for there bus and being abused by black supremacists! And Indian elder then walks into the space between them and then into the crowd of kids, he proceeds to bang a drum 6 inches from one child's face while quite clearly is heard to say, your white you should go back to Europe where you belong, at no time did the kids shout build that wall, they were in fact either chanting along with native American songs or chanting school sports chants, I personally didn't see the child say anything to the elder protester just a facial stare down with him, which was in fact started by the elder himself.

Now if you want to read genuine hate, just scroll through Twitter which has lots of leftists(like yourself) purring over what violent things they would love to do to school children.

The MSM and leftists are the real hate mongers!.

Sponger, can you post a link to where you’re seeing the whole vid. I can only see the graniaud one in this thread.

"Sponger, can you post a link to where you’re seeing the whole vid. I can only see the graniaud one in this thread. "

Some of if it is in in his head i would look there first.....

By *aileyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

There are children locked in cages at the border. And some are dying.

Case closed.

Belpre

In a stunning development, the company’s latest

campaign – which calls on the #MeToo

movement to tell men to be ‘the best they can be’

by not being dreadful – resulted in a totally

unexpected backlash from spluttering idiots.

“Who could have predicted this reaction and the avalanche of free publicity we received from it?

Certainly not our marketing department.”

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I haven't got any racial purity laws myself but it

didn't escape my notice that the native American

elder was telling the white maga hat wearing

kids to "go back to Europe where your from".

The teenager showed total disrespect toward the gentleman, which is completely unexceptable whether the gentleman is native American or not. He is an elderly person that wasn't causing any problems, and being disrespectable to an elderly person like that should not be tolerated in any

society. The teenager should have to serve a 1000 hrs of community service at a native American indian reservation. That would learn him some respect ! The Native Amercan Indians Wars against the invading Europians, and then the US military, lasted for 350 yrs., from 1540 to 1890, and killed tens of millions of the native people by any means they could think of including intentionally infecting as many as possible with smallpox, and then they took all the land that they occupied from ocean to ocean, 3.8 million square miles.

I think the gentleman deserves and should be shown the utmost respect from everyone, not to mention from some snot nosed punk kid that should have been taught better by his parents with a good hickory switch !

moston

I think Trevor Noah has got the perfect read on the MAGA Hat Kid & Native American Veteran Controversy. Its well worth taking 3 minutes to watch him point out the reality of what happened.

https://youtu.be/cm80MKn_ZQ8

"Sponger, can you post a link to where you’re seeing the whole vid. I can only see the graniaud one in this thread. "

There's dozens of different ones.

Here's the black supremacists version.

https://youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34.

“Who could have predicted this reaction and the avalanche of free publicity we received from it?

Daily Mash

You're welcome

The teenager showed total disrespect toward the gentleman, which is completely unexceptable whether the gentleman is native American or not. He is an elderly person that wasn't causing any problems, and being disrespectable to an elderly person like that should not be tolerated in any

society. The teenager should have to serve a 1000 hrs of community service at a native American indian reservation. That would learn him some respect ! The Native Amercan Indians Wars against the invading Europians, and then the US military, lasted for 350 yrs., from 1540 to 1890, and killed tens of millions of the native people by any means they could think of including intentionally infecting as many as possible with smallpox, and then they took all the land that they occupied from ocean to ocean, 3.8 million square miles.

I think the gentleman deserves and should be shown the utmost respect from everyone, not to mention from some snot nosed punk kid that should have been taught better by his parents with a good hickory switch !

"

Honestly I think your incapable of dealing with reality.

First let's take this notion of respect!, it's earnt not given, if you walk up to somebody and start banging a drum 12 inches from there head your unlikely to earn respect?.

Secondly, there's an hour of abuse from four guys that should be held up to account.

Deflect the issue all you want towards the black Israelites it was the maga kids who approached them and then the Native American intervened between the two groups.Only to be abused..

Sad but true and disrespectful.

By *edonistsatplayCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

Getting back to trumpypoos and the government shutdown, which, apparently is being caused by the dispute over a somewhat large sum of dosh required to build a steel boarder wall twixt the U.S. of A and Mexico..

I stand (sit actually) to be corrected but I clearly remember trumpy standing at many a rally informing everyone that Mexico was going to pay to build it?

That seems to have been forgotten within the Great Scheme of Things!

"Getting back to trumpypoos and the government shutdown, which, apparently is being caused by the dispute over a somewhat large sum of dosh required to build a steel boarder wall twixt the U.S. of A and Mexico..

I stand (sit actually) to be corrected but I clearly remember trumpy standing at many a rally informing everyone that Mexico was going to pay to build it?

That seems to have been forgotten within the Great Scheme of Things!"

Trump said a lot of things that seem to have been forgotten.

People will vote for him regardless of what he does.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Honestly there were 3 groups of dicks in a small space and they were dicks to each other.

The MAGA teens were chanting racist shit. The native american should not have walked up to someone and started banging a drum in anyones face and the black israelites have always been hate filled but jobs.

Theres no heroes here, no ones in the right and people shouldnt give any of these 3 sympathy bar the kid who got death threats because he didnt deserve that.

"Getting back to trumpypoos and the government shutdown, which, apparently is being caused by the dispute over a somewhat large sum of dosh required to build a steel boarder wall twixt the U.S. of A and Mexico..

Someone explained earlier on they are going to pay for it indirectly via the new trade agreement.... looking forward to our trade deal with them then !!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Trust me..... not forgotten.... played on a loop constantly by all the major news broadcasters!!!

P.s even if he says it’s being paid for by the new agreement that’s not true either as a) it’s not been ratified by congress yet and b) any money coming in cannot be barriered off for a specific project

It’s like that time he sat with chuck and Nancy and said he would be proud to shut down the government for his wall and would take full ownership in front of the entire world !!

Chuckles......

US citizens want a secure border, there going to have to pay for it.

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

First let's take this notion of respect!, it's earnt not given, if you walk up to somebody and start banging a drum 12 inches from there head your unlikely to earn respect?.

Secondly, there's an hour of abuse from four guys that should be held up to account."

I tend to try to nice to people as a matter of course.

I make a special effort to be nice to elderly people.

I am a libtard though

Newcastle and Gateshead

"US citizens want a secure border, there going to have to pay for it."

seee... problem is that is not what trump told people.....

Cannock

Daily Mash

You're welcome

Secondly, there's an hour of abuse from four guys that should be held up to account.

I am a libtard though "

Apart from elderly leave voters of course, who you seem to delight in the fact they are dying.

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though

Apart from elderly leave voters of course, who you seem to delight in the fact they are dying. "

You are relentless. Never let a good lie drip eh?

Cannock

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though

Apart from elderly leave voters of course, who you seem to delight in the fact they are dying.

You are relentless. Never let a good lie drip eh? "

It's not a lie. You even went to the trouble of posting a thread about it.

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though

It's not a lie. You even went to the trouble of posting a thread about it. "

I'm sure everybody else is bored of you trolling me on every thread.

Why don't you go back to the one that you have taken exception to and write down why you are accusing me of hating all old people and wanting them to die?

That is the utterly ludicrous thing that you are accusing me of

Cannock

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though

Why don't you go back to the one that you have taken exception to and write down why you are accusing me of hating all old people and wanting them to die?

That is the utterly ludicrous thing that you are accusing me of "

Not "all old people". It's just "all old leave voters" you seem to have a problem with.

"US citizens want a secure border, there going to have to pay for it.

seee... problem is that is not what trump told people....."

Well Obama told them he'd shut down Guantanamo, brown told us no more boom and bust, Blair told us they had 45 minute weapons of mass destruction and clegg told us he'd cancel university fees of 3k a year just before he sent them up to 9k.

I mean fine he lied, which politician doesn't!.

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though "

So do most other people, regardless of whether there a "libtard" like you.

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though

Not "all old people". It's just "all old leave voters" you seem to have a problem with. "

Equally ludicrous.

Go to the appropriate thread and explain why rather just spreading nonsense lies

OP - apologies for your thread being hijacked I won't respond to Centaur here any more

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though .

So do most other people, regardless of whether there a "libtard" like you."

I respect their age and experience even if not their views and actions.

Apparently so do you.

Well done contradicting your own point

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though .

Apparently so do you.

Well done contradicting your own point "

No, I didn't contradict anything but nice try.

I said most people do, not me or you, or whether it was right or wing you to do so.

What I actually said above is respect is earnt not given, if the old Indian guy wanted it, he shouldn't have walked up to the young lad and beat his drum 12 inches from his face.

If you actually read what I write we may progress further than your strawman bullshit.

Alas I don't think your actually capable of intelligent debate without name calling.

Cannock

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though

Not "all old people". It's just "all old leave voters" you seem to have a problem with.

Equally ludicrous.

Go to the appropriate thread and explain why rather just spreading nonsense lies

OP - apologies for your thread being hijacked I won't respond to Centaur here any more "

That's it, run away with your tail between your legs like a good little boy. Good riddance.

Cannock

"If you actually read what I write we may progress further than your strawman bullshit.

Alas I don't think your actually capable of intelligent debate without name calling."

Exactly, and he has the gall to accuse others of trolling. He needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Newcastle and Gateshead

seee... problem is that is not what trump told people......

Well Obama told them he'd shut down Guantanamo, brown told us no more boom and bust, Blair told us they had 45 minute weapons of mass destruction and clegg told us he'd cancel university fees of 3k a year just before he sent them up to 9k.

I mean fine he lied, which politician doesn't!."

that would be 8.156 lies in 2 yrs in office........

thats like "turbo lying".......

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though .

Apparently so do you.

Well done contradicting your own point .

I said most people do, not me or you, or whether it was right or wing you to do so.

What I actually said above is respect is earnt not given, if the old Indian guy wanted it, he shouldn't have walked up to the young lad and beat his drum 12 inches from his face."

I read what you wrote.

Then I read you contradict yourself.

The white supremacist who isn't a racist.

You are interesting to watch. Just like Centaur, spinning one way then the next.

No wonder you het on

Ask yourself this, does a tree falling in a forest make a sound if there is no one to hear it?

moston

"First let's take this notion of respect!, it's earnt not given, if you walk up to somebody and start banging a drum 12 inches from there head your unlikely to earn respect?.

Secondly, there's an hour of abuse from four guys that should be held up to account."

OK, I'll bite.

Let's take you notion of respect and examine it in the most harsh terms possible.

Let's start with exactly why those high school students were in Washing ton in the first place.

They were on a school sponsored trip to protest against women having the right to her own body and reproductive healthcare.

Wouldn't you agree with me that the whole reason for school trip was disrespectful in its very nature, and when viewed in this light suddenly those teenagers in their MAGA hats do not look quite so innocent. And what about the teachers/governors who authorised and organised this 'school trip'? Where do you stand on teachers using their students and schools infrastructure to advance their political agendas?

Do I need to say more?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Oh dear me this is too funny.

All this fuss over a bonafide hate group some catholic school boys and an old man with a drum (who wasn’t quite what he initially told people)

It’s been quite funny watching the deflection and celebrity’s tripping over themselves to delete the tweets once the full story came out.

It’s the Eton Rifles for the 2019 generation.

"First let's take this notion of respect!, it's earnt not given, if you walk up to somebody and start banging a drum 12 inches from there head your unlikely to earn respect?.

OK, I'll bite.

Let's take you notion of respect and examine it in the most harsh terms possible.

Let's start with exactly why those high school students were in Washing ton in the first place.

They were on a school sponsored trip to protest against women having the right to her own body and reproductive healthcare.

Wouldn't you agree with me that the whole reason for school trip was disrespectful in its very nature, and when viewed in this light suddenly those teenagers in their MAGA hats do not look quite so innocent. And what about the teachers/governors who authorised and organised this 'school trip'? Where do you stand on teachers using their students and schools infrastructure to advance their political agendas?

Do I need to say more? "

No I think Catholics have a bonafide right to protest against abortion,I think there's obvious places to do it and the national capital seems correct.

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though .

Apparently so do you.

What I actually said above is respect is earnt not given, if the old Indian guy wanted it, he shouldn't have walked up to the young lad and beat his drum 12 inches from his face.

I read what you wrote.

You are interesting to watch. Just like Centaur, spinning one way then the next.

No wonder you het on "

You clearly don't as I've started several times I don't perceive a superiority between races or ethnicity as a whole, sure there's differences as I've stated and sure there's differences between cultures as I've stated but skin colour I don't rate as a factor.

seee... problem is that is not what trump told people......

I mean fine he lied, which politician doesn't!.

that would be 8.156 lies in 2 yrs in office........

thats like "turbo lying"......."

Yes I agree it is and he does, he'll probably pay for it in lost votes I would imagine.

"Oh dear me this is too funny.

All this fuss over a bonafide hate group some catholic school boys and an old man with a drum (who wasn’t quite what he initially told people)

It’s been quite funny watching the deflection and celebrity’s tripping over themselves to delete the tweets once the full story came out.

It’s the Eton Rifles for the 2019 generation. "

I couldn't agree more

West London

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though .

Apparently so do you.

I read what you wrote.

No wonder you het on .

You clearly don't as I've started several times I don't perceive a superiority between races or ethnicity as a whole, sure there's differences as I've stated and sure there's differences between cultures as I've stated but skin colour I don't rate as a factor."

That's the point. You don't perceive it in yourself but you propagate it

If I had an old native American man trying to get past me or standing in front of me at beating a drum or not, I'd move out of his way, not stare him down. He wouldn't have to "earn my respect" in the same way that any other stranger would have to, particularly if they, are elderly.

A group of angry black men and a group (they would be called a gang if they were coloured or working class) of middle-class white boys riled each other up and an old man was treated inappropriately.

You seem to see something else.

You even imagine the old man to have said "go back to Europe where your from".

Spot on

White nationalists are blinded by their racism and hate as we've seen many times in here from the same sock puppets.

moston

"No I think Catholics have a bonafide right to protest against abortion,I think there's obvious places to do it and the national capital seems correct."

I agree with what you say about Catholics up to a point. That point being Catholic adults. No teachers should have the right to use the children they teach and school property to swell the ranks of a political demonstration.

An update to the story is that the school concerned has been temporally shut down, and in my view it should be shut down permanently.

"No I think Catholics have a bonafide right to protest against abortion,I think there's obvious places to do it and the national capital seems correct.

I agree with what you say about Catholics up to a point. That point being Catholic adults. No teachers should have the right to use the children they teach and school property to swell the ranks of a political demonstration.

An update to the story is that the school concerned has been temporally shut down, and in my view it should be shut down permanently."

Yes I share that,fundamentally I disagree with state sponsored religious schools

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I am a libtard though .

Apparently so do you.

I read what you wrote.

No wonder you het on .

You clearly don't as I've started several times I don't perceive a superiority between races or ethnicity as a whole, sure there's differences as I've stated and sure there's differences between cultures as I've stated but skin colour I don't rate as a factor.

If I had an old native American man trying to get past me or standing in front of me at beating a drum or not, I'd move out of his way, not stare him down. He wouldn't have to "earn my respect" in the same way that any other stranger would have to, particularly if they, are elderly.

A group of angry black men and a group (they would be called a gang if they were coloured or working class) of middle-class white boys riled each other up and an old man was treated inappropriately.

Spot on "

I don't propagate anything, black men don't dominate basketball because of my perceptions, that's just biological differences giving athletic superiority as a trend.

I didn't imagine the Indian saying what he said,I clearly heard it.

I'll see if I can find the clip for you to see for yourself seen as your incapable of googling it for yourself?.

"

Spot on .

I don't propagate anything, black men don't dominate basketball because of my perceptions, that's just biological differences giving athletic superiority as a trend.

I'll see if I can find the clip for you to see for yourself seen as your incapable of googling it for yourself?."

https://youtu.be/L8kxeFb84iw.

It's about 6 minutes 40 seconds into the clip. .

No need to apologise

Belpre

A company spokesman said: “We had no idea that this advert would be so effective, especially after a recent advert for vegan sausage rolls failed so spectacularly to provoke angry middle-

aged men.

Daily Mash

You're welcome

I guess if we followed your racial purity laws through to there logical conclusion there

shouldn't be any black or white men in North or South America at all, so what's to be upset about? .

society. The teenager should have to serve a 1000 hrs of community service at a native American indian reservation. That would learn him some respect ! The Native Amercan Indians Wars against the invading Europians, and then the US military, lasted for 350 yrs., from 1540 to 1890, and killed tens of millions of the native people by any means they could think of

including intentionally infecting as many as possible with smallpox, and then they took all the land that they occupied from ocean to ocean, 3.8 million square miles.

Secondly, there's an hour of abuse from four

guys that should be held up to account.

I am a libtard though .

So do most other people, regardless of whether

there a "libtard" like you.

Apparently so do you.

I said most people do, not me or you, or whether

it was right or wing you to do so.

I read what you wrote.

No wonder you het on .

You clearly don't as I've started several times I don't perceive a superiority between races or

ethnicity as a whole, sure there's differences as I've stated and sure there's differences between cultures as I've stated but skin colour I don't rate as a factor.

If I had an old native American man trying to get past me or standing in front of me at beating a

drum or not, I'd move out of his way, not stare him down. He wouldn't have to "earn my respect" in the same way that any other stranger would have to, particularly if they, are elderly.

Spot on .

I don't propagate anything, black men don't dominate basketball because of my perceptions,

that's just biological differences giving athletic superiority as a trend.

I'll see if I can find the clip for you to see for yourself seen as your incapable of googling it for yourself?."

Clip or no clip, it doesn't matter in the least. This was an Indigenous Peoples March, so, if your not there to support and appreciate the Native American Culture, you have no business being there in the first place.

Just wearing that stupid Bright Red MAGA trump hat to a Native American March is an Huge insult in itself !

First of all, America hasn't been great for several hundred years, and it won't ever be great again, not like it was anyway. Poison air, poison water, poison ground ect...ect...ect...., the list goes on and on forever !!!!!!

Second, to a "Native American", that Bright Red color is a War color, used by Native American Warriors when they went to War with an sworn Enemy !!!!!!

Third, Native Americans know full well that trump and his stupid or naive followers don't care about Native American at all, they've already proven that many many times over in just the last two

years !!!!!!

trump, is a racist, that's a fact, and many many other terrible things, that's a fact, and his stupid or naive followers, young and old, have the same idiotic unacceptable mindset as trump !!!!!! Like the white supremacists, neo nazi's, kkk, ect...ect... !!!!!!!

So, in this circumstance, the Native American People showed more than enough respect regardless of what was or wasnt said, and that's

also a fact !!!!!!!!!

There is no educated argument against these facts, of course there's always the stupid and naive people that will waste their time trying anyway lol !!!!!!!!!

West London

"

Spot on .

I'll see if I can find the clip for you to see for yourself seen as your incapable of googling it for yourself?..

No need to apologise"

Black men dominate basketball because of biological differences? Not because that's the only sport available to them in the cities where grow up? Not because that's the only thing they are perceived to be any good at and therefore the only way they can get an education?

Why don't they dominate rugby and hockey and cricket? Why not javelin and polo?

I don't have anything to apologise for.

The old man in question did not say anything did he? He was chanting throughout.

The younger native American man standing next to him reacted to something that was said to him but only his response was captioned. That's also absolutely clear.

Good internet skills though.

Poor old sponger...I think he needs a hug.

in Lancashire

"Poor old sponger...I think he needs a hug. "

He's all confused, now there was someone from India there too..

"

Spot on .

I'll see if I can find the clip for you to see for yourself seen as your incapable of googling it for yourself?..

No need to apologise

Black men dominate basketball because of biological differences? Not because that's the only sport available to them in the cities where grow up? Not because that's the only thing they are perceived to be any good at and therefore the only way they can get an education?

The old man in question did not say anything did he? He was chanting throughout.

The younger native American man standing next to him reacted to something that was said to him but only his response was captioned. That's also absolutely clear.

Good internet skills though."

Lol, so it was said from the group of three native Americans who barged there way into a group of teenagers banging drums in faces the other guy was stood right next to the elder banging the drum and it's clear as day but you told me I'd imagined it!!! .

As for for your first paragraph, well I'm afraid you need to give your bonce a good rub, honestly your just talking drivel now.i suspect it's because you've spent ages telling everyone that your the only person capable of logic, looking at facts and if found to be wrong is willing to change his opinion . I take it your aware that every news outlet in America has now corrected the story after looking at the entire video archive?. There all wrong and your still right?.

This is a non story, a work of fiction, completely made up by the MSM who are clearly desperate to rid America of trump, so you can either keep peddling fake news like the other Muppet on here or just admit you were wrong.

Like I said I don't even want an apology for calling me a liar.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

It is very obvious to see on here that President Trump is a 'Goldstein' type of Character that you feel compelled to direct your two minutes of hate at.

Along with your love affair of very miss leading 'news' articles.

It was interesting to follow this thread as the Covington Catholic boys popped up as well.

I sincerely hope you really start to take a look at what has been said about this. Nathan Phillips the Indian chap is a well known activist, he is also not a Vietnam combat veteren. Has everyone failed to notice the Indian activists walked into the Catholic children. Has everyone failed to notice the abuse the Catholic children got from those Black isrealites, racisism clearly on display there from a Black group on white Children.

Has the MAGA hat suddenly become a symbol to direct hate speach at? No matter what your political affiliation, you are free to wear what you like, the same as wearing an Impeach 45 shirt.

I am amazed at how low people really go.

Interesting also to see that so called 'news outlets' are retracting their coverage on this now. I wonder if they are now getting a little concerned over the libel cases that could be coming their way. Let's face the facts here a pretty nothing story got blown way out of proportion due to selective editing to suit certain agendas. Pretty lame and pretty low.

moston

"Has the MAGA hat suddenly become a symbol to direct hate speach at?"

Yep, and every right thinking person round the world should be making it clear to anyone wearing one that they are either scum or supporting scum.

After everything that has happened over the last 2/3 years I would say anyone with half a brain and older than about 10 or 11 wearing the MAGA hat must know that they are wearing Trump's symbol of white supremacist racism and misogyny. And if your having problems following my train of thought just think about the torchlight march to the Synagogue (or was it a black church) by gun toting MAGA hat wearing neo-nazi's in Charlotsville and the brown babies torn from from their parents and locked in cages on the orders of the MAGA hat pussy grabbing maestro.

It's interesting that far right in the forum wno fawn over the yellow jackets abd their protests but pour scorn on s native America who has been protesting at standing rock and has been an activist for his people's rights and protection of what's left of their land.

It says all you need to know ...Brown skin bad white skin good

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

And the haters carry on hating!

The far right try very hard to legitimise their white supremacists views into the mainstream.

Remember the greatest trick the far right try to pull is they don't exist:

Cannock

"It is very obvious to see on here that President Trump is a 'Goldstein' type of Character that you feel compelled to direct your two minutes of hate at.

It was interesting to follow this thread as the Covington Catholic boys popped up as well.

I sincerely hope you really start to take a look at what has been said about this. Nathan Phillips the Indian chap is a well known activist, he is also not a Vietnam combat veteren. Has everyone failed to notice the Indian activists walked into the Catholic children. Has everyone failed to notice the abuse the Catholic children got from those Black isrealites, racisism clearly on display there from a Black group on white Children.

Has the MAGA hat suddenly become a symbol to direct hate speach at? No matter what your political affiliation, you are free to wear what you like, the same as wearing an Impeach 45 shirt.

Interesting also to see that so called 'news outlets' are retracting their coverage on this now. I wonder if they are now getting a little concerned over the libel cases that could be coming their way. Let's face the facts here a pretty nothing story got blown way out of proportion due to selective editing to suit certain agendas. Pretty lame and pretty low.

"

CNN is already globally widely known as Fake news now anyway. They can retract all they like by the damage to the CNN brand was done many months/years ago and there is no way they are going to repair it.

"It is very obvious to see on here that President Trump is a 'Goldstein' type of Character that you feel compelled to direct your two minutes of hate at.

CNN is already globally widely known as Fake news now anyway. They can retract all they like by the damage to the CNN brand was done many months/years ago and there is no way they are going to repair it. "

Bit like Fox then?

in Lancashire

CNN is already globally widely known as Fake news now anyway. They can retract all they like by the damage to the CNN brand was done many months/years ago and there is no way they are going to repair it.

Bit like Fox then? "

Stole the words out of my mouth..

CNN... Be more Fox..

West London

"

Spot on .

No need to apologise

Good internet skills though..

Lol, so it was said from the group of three native Americans who barged there way into a group of teenagers banging drums in faces the other guy was stood right next to the elder banging the drum and it's clear as day but you told me I'd imagined it!!! .

As for for your first paragraph, well I'm afraid you need to give your bonce a good rub, honestly your just talking drivel now.i suspect it's because you've spent ages telling everyone that your the only person capable of logic, looking at facts and if found to be wrong is willing to change his opinion . I take it your aware that every news outlet in America has now corrected the story after looking at the entire video archive?. There all wrong and your still right?.

This is a non story, a work of fiction, completely made up by the MSM who are clearly desperate to rid America of trump, so you can either keep peddling fake news like the other Muppet on here or just admit you were wrong.

Like I said I don't even want an apology for calling me a liar.

"

OK, let's play the micro-victory game that you seem so keen on.

The old native American man did not say anything as you claimed. He just chanted.

A completely different person spoke.

I never called you a liar. You were wrong though.

You have already ably demonstrated your inability to understand statistics in other threads. It therefore doesn't surprise me that you cannot grasp the point being made about black men being over-represented in the only fields that they have access to.

The fact that all slaves in tobacco plantations were black does not make black people uniquely suited to slavery does it?

The correction is to the fact that there was provocation by the Black Hebrew Israelites. They seem like idiots. Were they also provoked before the video? Who knows. Still idiots.

The teenagers there were still acting appallingly. The MAGA hat is akin to the Confederate flag. Rightly or wrongly it's provocative. Deliberately so.

I have no preconditions that require people to earn my respect. I will respect them as a matter of course. What are you criteria.

I'd personally let a slightly crazy old boy with a drum go on his way. What would you do? Stare him down until he earned your respect?

It was completely inappropriate behaviour. Not unforgivable. Groups of teenage boys are often dumb. Not at all acceptable either. Do you think it was fine?

If they were black you'd be explaining how it would be better if they lived in separate areas and kept apart from white people.

Do some more Googling

Bristol East

If one person accused me of r@pe, my career would be as good as over.

How many people have now accused Trump of r@pe? 22?

» Add a new message to this topic