FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > What will you be doing on March 29

What will you be doing on March 29

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara J OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

It's my birthday, and I've just bought two tickets to see Alexandra Burke in The Bodyguard at Bristol Hippodrome.

Will you be doing anything? A party or a wake?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

My birthday is that week and I have penciled in a week long hottub break at my favorite place.

But if fails I've found a cheap hotel with a good rating on the pool. Bedrooms a bit outdated but I'll cope.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watch the news to see what happens to people trying to travel to Europe on that day.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow so no idea.

By *ustooCouple  over a year ago

East Fife

We're travelling back from Tenerife on the 29th hopefully no delays

Bristol East

"We're travelling back from Tenerife on the 29th hopefully no delays "

Before 11pm, I hope?

I will be at the gym

By *anon6dMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's my birthday, and I've just bought two tickets to see Alexandra Burke in The Bodyguard at Bristol Hippodrome.

Will you be doing anything? A party or a wake?"

thought you might be getting that chip removed.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Holding my arse listening to IDS rant on about how great life is.

Bristol East

I'm one of these Scottish people who is very well balanced, thank you. I have a chip on both shoulders!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Another Brexit supporter posted on another thread they may be throwing a party. I certainly intend to celebrate as well.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

It will be like Groundhog Day as the Tories won’t have resolved anything by then, the 29th march will come and go...

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I would suggest that any BREXITERS who have made arrangements or booked venues for BREXIT madness parties on the 29th March cancel them now. It may be worth making a provisional booking for 2 July but I wouldn't put any money on it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It will be like Groundhog Day as the Tories won’t have resolved anything by then, the 29th march will come and go... "

Probably this..

It may well come to be known as the initial day we were meant to leave..

It’ll be called a woulda, shoulda, coulda party.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"Watch the news to see what happens to people trying to travel to Europe on that day. "

My parents (who voted for Brexit) are going off travelling around Europe in their motorhome for a few weeks. When I asked when they were coming back, they said the 30th March. Through Dover. On a ferry. They had no inkling that this might not be the best move.

-Matt

"It's my birthday, and I've just bought two tickets to see Alexandra Burke in The Bodyguard at Bristol Hippodrome.

every day is a celebration of life for me, life is great,

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Watch the news to see what happens to people trying to travel to Europe on that day.

My parents (who voted for Brexit) are going off travelling around Europe in their motorhome for a few weeks. When I asked when they were coming back, they said the 30th March. Through Dover. On a ferry. They had no inkling that this might not be the best move.

-Matt"

wow you know it’s sad when remianers sre even having a dig at there own parents lol what next there kids

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Watch the news to see what happens to people trying to travel to Europe on that day.

-Matt"

funny enough.... mates were going to go on holiday that week... i said not a chance as i would like to be able to get back into the country if i got out.....

the one think i will do on that day is full my can to the brim with petrol regardless of what level its at.... just because if there are any panick/ration issues i am guessing thats where it would likely start...

-Matt wow you know it’s sad when remianers sre even having a dig at there own parents lol what next there kids "

I’m torn. One voted leave, the other remain

Newcastle and Gateshead

-Matt wow you know it’s sad when remianers sre even having a dig at there own parents lol what next there kids "

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Won't be doing much but laughing at all the bollocks that the remoaners have sprouted....another millennium bug ...nothing much will change ....lots of hot air

Cannock

-Matt wow you know it’s sad when remianers sre even having a dig at there own parents lol what next there kids

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points"

If anyone listened to the likes of you or Matt then Dover would be a ghost town on March 30th because no fucker would go there. If 16 million remainers think a lot like the 2 of you and stay away from sea ports and airports i expect they will be relatively quiet compared to normal on March 30th.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

If anyone listened to the likes of you or Matt then Dover would be a ghost town on March 30th because no fucker would go there. If 16 million remainers think a lot like the 2 of you and stay away from sea ports and airports i expect they will be relatively quiet compared to normal on March 30th. "

that is pravda level spin centy......

one question thought.... if all that was true...

why are the port of dover worried,

why are kent county council worried,

why are the dept of health cancelling all blood drives in and around kent,

and why on earth are the government practicing lorry stacking exercises on motorways?

unless its all just random co-incidence....

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

-Matt wow you know it’s sad when remianers sre even having a dig at there own parents lol what next there kids

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points"

well I’d say it is a dig he’s basically saying his parents are stupid because they have no inkling of what’s going on and why’s that because they are older and voted leave ? It’s just sad in my opinion and you think there will be panic buying Fabio as you will be one of them filling up yr car you do seem to be a glass half full type of fella well on fab you do lol

Cannock

"

If anyone listened to the likes of you or Matt then Dover would be a ghost town on March 30th because no fucker would go there. If 16 million remainers think a lot like the 2 of you and stay away from sea ports and airports i expect they will be relatively quiet compared to normal on March 30th.

and why on earth are the government practicing lorry stacking exercises on motorways?

unless its all just random co-incidence.... "

I could also ask you why has the mayor of Calais and the guy who runs the port of Calais both said there will be no extra waiting times going through the port of Calais after Brexit.

Here in the UK the guy who runs the Eurostar channel tunnel said earler this week they are fully prepared for all eventualities to continue operating as normal even if there is a no deal Brexit because the Eurostar company started planning for a no deal scenario 2 years ago.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

-Matt

funny enough.... mates were going to go on holiday that week... i said not a chance as i would like to be able to get back into the country if i got out.....

the one think i will do on that day is full my can to the brim with petrol regardless of what level its at.... just because if there are any panick/ration issues i am guessing thats where it would likely start... "

Of course it will if everyone thinks like you its a self fulfilling prophesy.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points well I’d say it is a dig he’s basically saying his parents are stupid because they have no inkling of what’s going on and why’s that because they are older and voted leave ? It’s just sad in my opinion and you think there will be panic buying Fabio as you will be one of them filling up yr car you do seem to be a glass half full type of fella well on fab you do lol"

I remember Matt calling his parents "cu ts" (I will let you guess the missing letter") on a previous thread for voting leave so I think it might be a dig!

Dudley

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points well I’d say it is a dig he’s basically saying his parents are stupid because they have no inkling of what’s going on and why’s that because they are older and voted leave ? It’s just sad in my opinion and you think there will be panic buying Fabio as you will be one of them filling up yr car you do seem to be a glass half full type of fella well on fab you do lol"

Fabio's glass was emptied a long time ago and there's no sign of it getting refilled anytime soon!

"

I could also ask you why has the mayor of Calais and the guy who runs the port of Calais both said there will be no extra waiting times going through the port of Calais after Brexit.

Here in the UK the guy who runs the Eurostar channel tunnel said earler this week they are fully prepared for all eventualities to continue operating as normal even if there is a no deal Brexit because the Eurostar company started planning for a no deal scenario 2 years ago. "

Imagine how great it would be if all these companies didn’t have to deal with all this bullshit and spend however much preparing for the last two years and could instead, have been getting on with life.

Dudley

"

Here in the UK the guy who runs the Eurostar channel tunnel said earler this week they are fully prepared for all eventualities to continue operating as normal even if there is a no deal Brexit because the Eurostar company started planning for a no deal scenario 2 years ago.

Imagine how great it would be if all these companies didn’t have to deal with all this bullshit and spend however much preparing for the last two years and could instead, have been getting on with life."

Imagine how great life would be if you showed me the evidence for all the workers rights /environmental law changes you keep going on about!Oh I forgot you don't want to talk because you haven't got any LOL!

"

Imagine how great it would be if all these companies didn’t have to deal with all this bullshit and spend however much preparing for the last two years and could instead, have been getting on with life.

Imagine how great life would be if you showed me the evidence for all the workers rights /environmental law changes you keep going on about!Oh I forgot you don't want to talk because you haven't got any LOL!"

Imagine how great life would be if you looked at what was going on in the world instead of having a go at anyone who tried to discuss reality instead of fairytales.

Dudley

"

Imagine how great life would be if you showed me the evidence for all the workers rights /environmental law changes you keep going on about!Oh I forgot you don't want to talk because you haven't got any LOL!

Imagine how great life would be if you looked at what was going on in the world instead of having a go at anyone who tried to discuss reality instead of fairytales. "

I asked for some evidence at no point did I have a go at you,

I will leave you to the fairy tales you seem so much better at making them up!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'll remember your birthday Sara but I've no plans for the day. If Brexit happens, I'll be a bit down, so will find something productive and positive to do.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"I'm one of these Scottish people who is very well balanced, thank you. I have a chip on both shoulders!

"

Battered? Lol

"

Imagine how great life would be if you showed me the evidence for all the workers rights /environmental law changes you keep going on about!Oh I forgot you don't want to talk because you haven't got any LOL!"

We haven’t left yet so no changes can be made. However as those behind brexit say they want to get rid of EU red tape I can see why people worried about these things.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"I'm one of these Scottish people who is very well balanced, thank you. I have a chip on both shoulders!

"

Nothing planned though I'm away for a week in the sun a few days after but one things for sure, I'm not sad enough to be doing anything Brexit related

By *exoParaTodosMan  over a year ago

Alicante province

Sticking pins in a doll of Farage.... and praising the Lord that I live on the right side of the water

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I've no plans, but I've no confidence that BREXIT will have happened, given that our prime minister is a remainer and has been doing a very good job of sabotaging the whole thing since the beginning.

Alicante province

"I've no plans, but I've no confidence that BREXIT will have happened, given that our prime minister is a remainer and has been doing a very good job of sabotaging the whole thing since the beginning."

That would be nice

"I've no plans, but I've no confidence that BREXIT will have happened, given that our prime minister is a remainer and has been doing a very good job of sabotaging the whole thing since the beginning.

That would be nice "

Will be the only time I like May if this happens!

Bristol East

"

the one think i will do on that day is full my can to the brim with petrol regardless of what level its at.... just because if there are any panick/ration issues i am guessing thats where it would likely start... "

Don't panic, Captwain Manwaring!

Don't panic!

Newbury

"I've no plans, but I've no confidence that BREXIT will have happened, given that our prime minister is a remainer and has been doing a very good job of sabotaging the whole thing since the beginning.

That would be nice

Will be the only time I like May if this happens! "

She's a Tory, we all know that they don't give a fuck about the will of the people.

Bristol East

[Removed by poster at 02/02/19 22:04:09]

That would be nice

She's a Tory, we all know that they don't give a fuck about the will of the people."

Well, the will of just over half of the people

Bristol East

"

If anyone listened to the likes of you or Matt then Dover would be a ghost town on March 30th because no fucker would go there. If 16 million remainers think a lot like the 2 of you and stay away from sea ports and airports i expect they will be relatively quiet compared to normal on March 30th. "

Que Sera Sera

If March 30 is fabulous, I'll lick your toes.

If March 30 is a nightmare, I'll kick yer ass.

Que Sera Sera

That would be nice

She's a Tory, we all know that they don't give a fuck about the will of the people."

Totally agree. Vile people. Hopefully they’ll be out at the next election.

Newbury

That would be nice

She's a Tory, we all know that they don't give a fuck about the will of the people.

Totally agree. Vile people. Hopefully they’ll be out at the next election. "

If we were both out of the EU and had a proper Labour government, we could make some serious societal changes which would benefit everyone.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"We're travelling back from Tenerife on the 29th hopefully no delays

Before 11pm, I hope?

"

What difference will it make?answer none

upton wirral

I will do whatever I do it will just be another day

upton wirral

That would be nice

If we were both out of the EU and had a proper Labour government, we could make some serious societal changes which would benefit everyone. "

Yes have starvation and party for all if that is what you want,nobody would benefit a labour government exept the party faithfull and the criminals

Bristol East

-Matt"

You can't blame them, though, surely.

I mean, they must've believed the stories about how Britain would be better the day it left the EU.

So why worry.

Travelling on the 30th? No problem, eh?

upton wirral

-Matt

I mean, they must've believed the stories about how Britain would be better the day it left the EU.

So why worry.

"

Yes al that has been sorted this week with or without a deal,I am certain this has happened.I follow news very closely,do check it out and enjoy your holiday

upton wirral

"

the one think i will do on that day is full my can to the brim with petrol regardless of what level its at.... just because if there are any panick/ration issues i am guessing thats where it would likely start...

Don't panic, Captwain Manwaring!

Don't panic!

"

Barbados

-Matt

So why worry.

Yes al that has been sorted this week with or without a deal,I am certain this has happened.I follow news very closely,do check it out and enjoy your holiday"

There. There. Of course it has Emma. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Doesn’t the sand do havoc with your hair?

-Matt

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

-Matt

Assume this is satire ?

-Matt

Assume this is satire ?"

its hard to tell nowadays. Life imitates satire.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

That would be nice

Well, the will of just over half of the people "

Or more correctly the will of just over 1/3 of the people. The other 2/3 either voted against or didn't vote at all.

True

Well, seeing as we don't actually cease to be a member of the EU until 11pm, nobody should be affected on 29th March.

Now the 30th is a completely different kettle of fish

Bristol East

In a country that is hopelessly divided, the "will of the people" is impossible to discern.

Alicante province

"In a country that is hopelessly divided, the "will of the people" is impossible to discern.

"

A very good point. Let's call the whole thing off

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

i shall be working that day then pick my little un up for the weekend as it will have been her birthday on the 28th and she wants to go science museum that weekend

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

That would be nice

Well, the will of just over half of the people "

37% of the voting population - which kind of explains why it is so hard to get anything done...

"i shall be working that day then pick my little un up for the weekend as it will have been her birthday on the 28th and she wants to go science museum that weekend"

That sounds great. Let’s hope she goes on to be a scientist or engineer in the future, whether we are in the eu or not.

That would be nice

If we were both out of the EU and had a proper Labour government, we could make some serious societal changes which would benefit everyone. "

Proper Labour Government? What do you mean?

Cannock

That would be nice

37% of the voting population - which kind of explains why it is so hard to get anything done... "

The EU referendum was a very high turnout compared to other votes in the UK historically. It was just over 70% turnout overall and no vote on anything had seen a turnout that high since the early 1990's. Many first time voters who hadn't bothered to vote on anything before turned out to vote in the EU referendum (I think it was an estimated number of around 3 million).

That would be nice

37% of the voting population - which kind of explains why it is so hard to get anything done...

The EU referendum was a very high turnout compared to other votes in the UK historically. It was just over 70% turnout overall and no vote on anything had seen a turnout that high since the early 1990's. Many first time voters who hadn't bothered to vote on anything before turned out to vote in the EU referendum (I think it was an estimated number of around 3 million). "

It still doesn't mean that it was a decisive victory - several millions didn't vote and of course both leave campaigns broke the law - according to a British sovereign court. But yes it was a win - 3.9% majority - wonder what it would have been in a legal referendum?

I’m hoping that I will be celebrating the UK’s independence from the EU, and of course Kraut domination.

It won’t be Champaign, I prefer some nice British cider.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

That would be nice

Totally agree. Vile people. Hopefully they’ll be out at the next election. "

Love it...Another looney lefty...some have very short memories...

What do they offer. .? An Anarchist in charge with a track record of being Sympathetic to terrorists.

An idiot that would be in charge of the Police, home office and security services, that plays the race card when she is challenged over her fuck up’s .

A Party of spend, spend, spend...like they did the last time.

We still remember what happened in the 70’s with the collapse of the Labour’s social contract with the Trade unions.

Well crack on if you want that lot back in.

Newbury

That would be nice

If we were both out of the EU and had a proper Labour government, we could make some serious societal changes which would benefit everyone.

Proper Labour Government? What do you mean? "

Not "new" Labour.

Bristol East

" An Anarchist in charge with a track record of being Sympathetic to terrorists.

"

An anarchist? Jeremy Corbyn?

Lololololol

Do you know the US Government has been sitting down in Quatar the last week for talks with the Taliban?

18 years later, how many dead, and they think it might be worth having a chit-chat?

Bristol East

Qatar *

Newbury

That would be nice

What do they offer. .? An Anarchist in charge with a track record of being Sympathetic to terrorists.

An idiot that would be in charge of the Police, home office and security services, that plays the race card when she is challenged over her fuck up’s .

We still remember what happened in the 70’s with the collapse of the Labour’s social contract with the Trade unions.

Well crack on if you want that lot back in. "

When did you get your Oxbridge degree?

I mean, if Dianne Abbott is so stupid, I assume that you are more academic than she is.....

near ipswich

That would be nice

I mean, if Dianne Abbott is so stupid, I assume that you are more academic than she is....."

well she is definitely not very good at maths when she thinks policemen only earn 300 a year.

Newbury

That would be nice

I mean, if Dianne Abbott is so stupid, I assume that you are more academic than she is.....well she is definitely not very good at maths when she thinks policemen only earn 300 a year. "

Do you think she actually thinks that or that she doesn't necessarily have a personality for TV?

Of course, hers was a history degree.

What class of degree did you get from Oxford or Cambridge?

Bristol East

She has diabetes.

My granny had that.

I don’t.

Don’t think I would like it either.

Mrs May is a diabetic too, I think

upton wirral

-Matt

Assume this is satire ?"

It is idiots like you filling there cars up causing panic and shortages so pathetic but so much trouble

upton wirral

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points well I’d say it is a dig he’s basically saying his parents are stupid because they have no inkling of what’s going on and why’s that because they are older and voted leave ? It’s just sad in my opinion and you think there will be panic buying Fabio as you will be one of them filling up yr car you do seem to be a glass half full type of fella well on fab you do lol

I remember Matt calling his parents "cu ts" (I will let you guess the missing letter") on a previous thread for voting leave so I think it might be a dig! "

Calling your parents like that he is saying more about himself

upton wirral

"

unless its all just random co-incidence.... "

It is government stupidity but there are allways jams at Dover anyway

Bristol East

"

unless its all just random co-incidence.... It is government stupidity but there are allways jams at Dover anyway"

The stupidity was the failure to contemplate no deal in 2016 or 2017.

The Government only started taking the idea seriously in 2018.

London learned in 2005 it would host the Olympic Games.

It knew the exact date of the opening ceremony.

July 27, 2012.

Seven years to get everything ready.

Brexit is orders of magnitude greater than any Olympic Games.

They've had six months at it.

Six months to prepare a country for its independence.

Aye, right.

Why do you think every government department, every public body, has been told to stockpile?

Why is every police force setting up command and control centres to co-ordinate public order?

Cos it is the biggest fuck-up in anyone's lifetime.

A failure of leadership on a gargantuan scale.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

[Removed by poster at 04/02/19 00:04:01]

"

unless its all just random co-incidence.... It is government stupidity but there are allways jams at Dover anyway

July 27, 2012.

Aye, right.

Why do you think every government department, every public body, has been told to stockpile?

Why is every police force setting up command and control centres to co-ordinate public order?

"

. While agreeing with most of your post ( it would be impossible not to ) , the only point I take issue with is that you say the government ( conservative government ) should have been planning for a leave vote in 2016 / 2017 ,,, the promise of an in/out referendum was in the conservative 2015 manifesto , so planning should have been in place from the moment it was promised , the absolute incompetence of a government not to have planned for such an eventuality is staggering

Dudley

i don't think it was a dig.... i think it was more making his parents aware... i wouldn't advise anyone to travel thru dover on march 30th... because if there are going to be teething issues dover will be one of the bigger pinch points well I’d say it is a dig he’s basically saying his parents are stupid because they have no inkling of what’s going on and why’s that because they are older and voted leave ? It’s just sad in my opinion and you think there will be panic buying Fabio as you will be one of them filling up yr car you do seem to be a glass half full type of fella well on fab you do lol

I remember Matt calling his parents "cu ts" (I will let you guess the missing letter") on a previous thread for voting leave so I think it might be a dig! Calling your parents like that he is saying more about himself "

The only thing it says about me is I have a good memory for what people post on here, you will note it has not been denied!If you read the post correctly I quoted what he said it was not my opinion!

Bristol East

"

. While agreeing with most of your post ( it would be impossible not to ) , the only point I take issue with is that you say the government ( conservative government ) should have been planning for a leave vote in 2016 / 2017 ,,, the promise of an in/out referendum was in the conservative 2015 manifesto , so planning should have been in place from the moment it was promised , the absolute incompetence of a government not to have planned for such an eventuality is staggering "

Indeed!

Cameron did the same in the Scottish referendum.

He instructed Whitehall departments to make NO plans for a Leave vote.

He somehow thought if voters knew they were taking it seriously it would become self-fulfilling.

That was why Cameron went into panic when a rogue poll showed Leave on 51% a few days before the vote.

He did the same again in 2016.

Instructed departments to make no preparation for a Leave vote.

Monumental stupidity.

"

. While agreeing with most of your post ( it would be impossible not to ) , the only point I take issue with is that you say the government ( conservative government ) should have been planning for a leave vote in 2016 / 2017 ,,, the promise of an in/out referendum was in the conservative 2015 manifesto , so planning should have been in place from the moment it was promised , the absolute incompetence of a government not to have planned for such an eventuality is staggering

Indeed!

Cameron did the same in the Scottish referendum.

He instructed Whitehall departments to make NO plans for a Leave vote.

He somehow thought if voters knew they were taking it seriously it would become self-fulfilling.

That was why Cameron went into panic when a rogue poll showed Leave on 51% a few days before the vote.

He did the same again in 2016.

Instructed departments to make no preparation for a Leave vote.

Monumental stupidity.

I believe that the poll in Scotland ,(shortly before the referendum ) which showed that independence had taken the lead occurred a few days after Cameron has visited Scotland and appeared to claim victory ,,, Gordon Brown has to "save the day "

"

That would be nice

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Love it when people think they know but really they don’t. And you’re an adult my my.

" An Anarchist in charge with a track record of being Sympathetic to terrorists.

Lololololol

Do you know the US Government has been sitting down in Quatar the last week for talks with the Taliban?

18 years later, how many dead, and they think it might be worth having a chit-chat?

"

I love Jeremy. I support everything about him. Won’t be told otherwise.

And also, I won’t berate others for their choices.

He wants peace. Don’t see what’s wrong with that myself.

That would be nice

Oh and mate. I was born in 1980.

I tell ya who I do remember though! Thatcher.

That would be nice

Not "new" Labour."

Why is new stuff too scary for you?

Way I see it is things are at their lowest. The country is a mess, we’re being laughed at. But yes, let’s stay as we are.

"

unless its all just random co-incidence.... It is government stupidity but there are allways jams at Dover anyway

July 27, 2012.

Aye, right.

"

Makes me feel so sad and so scared about our future. My kids future.

One thing we can all agree on is that this is an absolute mess! Surely leaving voters must think the same?! Or are they in denial? This country is a laughing stock.

I really wish people would stop arguing amongst themselves though. Becoming too divided. It’s actually a little bit thick I think.

Bristol East

My disgust is not towards the Leave voter or the result.

It was a legitimate thing.

It is everything since.

Whether you voted leave or stay, no-one can by impressed by the bungle-after-bungle that has happened since.

"My disgust is not towards the Leave voter or the result.

It is everything since.

Whether you voted leave or stay, no-one can by impressed by the bungle-after-bungle that has happened since."

Totally 100% agree. It’s a farce!

Newbury

That would be nice

Not "new" Labour.

Why is new stuff too scary for you?

Way I see it is things are at their lowest. The country is a mess, we’re being laughed at. But yes, let’s stay as we are. "

New stuff is not scary for me, "New" Labour's ideology was your basic free market capitalism, which is a lot older than mixed economy democratic socialism.

It is everything since.

Whether you voted leave or stay, no-one can by impressed by the bungle-after-bungle that has happened since.

Actually it's a 52%-48% farce

Totally 100% agree. It’s a farce! "

By *urreyfun38Couple  over a year ago

croydon

"Won't be doing much but laughing at all the bollocks that the remoaners have sprouted....another millennium bug ...nothing much will change ....lots of hot air"

Remember that so called bug. Got paid a fortune to be on call that night. Bit of a damp squid

It is everything since.

Totally 100% agree. It’s a farce! "

Did anyone genuinely expect anything different?

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

With a remain supporting political party in charge of us leaving, are you really surprised...

By *naqMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

Remember that so called bug. Got paid a fortune to be on call that night. Bit of a damp squid"

Not to be "that guy" but it's actually "Damp Squib" same topic made for a really good episode of the IT Crowd years ago

It is everything since.

Totally 100% agree. It’s a farce!

Did anyone genuinely expect anything different?"

No

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

That would be nice

Oh and mate. I was born in 1980.

I tell ya who I do remember though! Thatcher. "

Yes, I would say we are adults...both served this Country and have the medals to go with it. Think that qualifies us to stand in line with the grown up’s....We will look out for you.

We did it so you can have your peace and sleep safely in your bed at night.

Glad you remember Maggie, she was scared of kicking Arse either. Irrespective or your political choices she was a leader. Shame she had a bunch of back stabbed in the background.

So who doesn’t want Peace then ? Are you suggesting the Tories are a War Machine?

Might want to have a chat with your old Mate Tony Blair

This is not a personal attack on you “ mate”

We just have different memories

Bristol East

"With a remain supporting political party in charge of us leaving, are you really surprised... "

The 2017 manifesto said the Conservative Party supported Leave.

Ill be saying happy birthday to Christopher Lambert March 29th.

Dont know what I'll be doing next year,dont have 2020 vision !

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Wanking!

upton wirral

Lololololol

He wants peace. Don’t see what’s wrong with that myself. "

Why does he support terrorism?

Lololololol

He wants peace. Don’t see what’s wrong with that myself. Why does he support terrorism?"

I’ll field this one. He doesn’t. Stop reading the Daily Mail/Express.

Next.

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Lololololol

He wants peace. Don’t see what’s wrong with that myself. Why does he support terrorism?"

"And you dare to call me a terrorist,

while you look down your gun,

When I think of all the deeds that you have done,

You had plundered many nations,divided many lands,

You had terrorised their peoples, you ruled with an iron hand

And you brought this reign of terror to my land ".

A song about British Imperialism .

Who supports terrorism ?

I’ll be home, a long way from the UK but watching with interest as I need to get back via Europe, to the UK for work at the end of April. Interesting times......

Lololololol

Hahahaha yawn!

By *ad Bi CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

It's HSW's birthday. We will be in PDI, at kiosk 4 nudist beach then in the swinger clubs later that night

Bristol East

Two weeks on Friday - I can't wait!

Brexit, my birthday, mother's day and the clocks going forward, all rolled into one weekend!

Bristol East

"

It's HSW's birthday. We will be in PDI, at kiosk 4 nudist beach then in the swinger clubs later that night"

Have fun!

Me and my fella went to Playa del Ingles in December. jumbo centre. It was amazing!

Dudley

"Two weeks on Friday - I can't wait!

Brexit, my birthday, mother's day and the clocks going forward, all rolled into one weekend!

"

Which are you looking forward to most Brexit,an hour less in bed, birthday cards or mothers day cards!?

Bristol East

My family.

Which is my mum and my three kids.

They all coming down from Scotland to Bristol for the weekend.

Gonna be fabulous!

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Think I may host a weekend orgy, will have to have a chat with the GF and see what she thinks...

Bristol East

I've stockpiled condoms and lube. Just in case.

near ipswich

i will be in spain,wonder if i will get home.

Bristol East

I think the UK reciprocated the EU offer of a 9-month aviation arrangement, so the planes keep running. Don't know about the passport queues, though.

near ipswich

"I think the UK reciprocated the EU offer of a 9-month aviation arrangement, so the planes keep running. Don't know about the passport queues, though.

"

be ok will be there before the 29th so only coming back after.

In PDI so hopefully they will ground the planes close the border and leave us here wooopppeee

near ipswich

Will you be doing anything? A party or a wake?

In PDI so hopefully they will ground the planes close the border and leave us here wooopppeee "

Nice one going to the 2x2?

moston

BUGGER!

I've had to put 'No Condom Colin's' 'In, Out, Shake Brexit All About' party on hold...

And I intended to order the cake today...

Bristol East

I thought March 30 might be a bleak day.

But it's looking like a sunny day now.

My family here for the whole weekend.

So Saturday, I've booked us all on a booze cruise from Bristol.

Three hours, down to the bristol channel and back.

Under EU rules, of course

Essex

Brexit delayed

March 29th no longer a day of significance except for Birthday people & anniversaries

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Earning overtime in Dover

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

"Brexit delayed

March 29th no longer a day of significance except for Birthday people & anniversaries "

Ha, where's Centy?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Play?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Brexit delayed

March 29th no longer a day of significance except for Birthday people & anniversaries

Ha, where's Centy? "

gone marching..?

Essex

"Brexit delayed

Ha, where's Centy?

gone marching..?"

Barbados

"Brexit delayed

Ha, where's Centy?

gone marching..?"

Yeah, he seems to have gone quiet... has the march passed the midlands yet? Maybe he got lost?

But hey.... the Gammonball runners plan to celebrate leaving the EU on the 29th of March.... even if we don't actually leave then...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/25/brexit-campaigners-plan-party-friday-march-29-like-leaving-eu/

It's like they decided to double down on the delusion regardless.

-Matt

upton wirral

Going to Blackpool for the weekend lol

"Going to Blackpool for the weekend lol"

To gob on some remainers?

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

"Brexit delayed

Ha, where's Centy?

gone marching..?

Yeah, he seems to have gone quiet... has the march passed the midlands yet? Maybe he got lost?

But hey.... the Gammonball runners plan to celebrate leaving the EU on the 29th of March.... even if we don't actually leave then...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/25/brexit-campaigners-plan-party-friday-march-29-like-leaving-eu/

-Matt"

WE ARE DEFINITELY LEAVING ON MARCH 29! THE LAW AND THE PRIME MINISTER SAID SO!

Just under 20 hrs to go before the champers is popped according to the Brexit faithful

"Brexit delayed

Ha, where's Centy?

gone marching..?

-Matt

WE ARE DEFINITELY LEAVING ON MARCH 29! THE LAW AND THE PRIME MINISTER SAID SO!

"

Didn't the statutory instrument to change the date go through last night?

Just another day...

Barbados

Hey Sara, make sure you are glammed up tomorrow (Though, I have a feeling you are never not glammed up...) there is some kind of photo booth setup outside the Hippodrome so you can commemorate your birthday.

-Matt

Bristol East

Fabulous! If only I wasn't camera shy lololololol

Grandmother’s birthday party in Kaikoura so Brexit last thing on my mind! She is planning to go whale-watching- not bad for 92!

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

He’s been on about raising a glass or two for the last 3 years to celebrate leaving the E.U. on the 29th

Maybe he has bought to much champagne

I'm looking forward to the street parties & bunting

By *auleybutlerMan  over a year ago

london/cardiff

I'm at Westminster protesting where i have been for a few months. I am a passionate brexiteer. I have posted on some of the forum groups about meeting up in london during the day then moving on for a drink late evening.

If anyone else on here are attending, whether your a leaver or remainer, then get in touch. If your in a hotel for a stop over, then the possibilities could be fun.

i will be easily spotted by my flags so let me know if you wish to meet up throughout the day

"I'm at Westminster protesting where i have been for a few months. I am a passionate brexiteer. I have posted on some of the forum groups about meeting up in london during the day then moving on for a drink late evening.

If anyone else on here are attending, whether your a leaver or remainer, then get in touch. If your in a hotel for a stop over, then the possibilities could be fun.

i will be easily spotted by my flags so let me know if you wish to meet up throughout the day"

Unless you’re looking to meet other angry white men. Im not sure you’re going to have much luck at the leave means leave hate march.

You’ll be easily spotted because there will only be 45 people there.

Bristol East

"

i will be easily spotted by my flags so let me know if you wish to meet up throughout the day"

What flags are you waving?

moston

"

i will be easily spotted by my flags so let me know if you wish to meet up throughout the day

What flags are you waving?"

I'll guess at the Union Flag (most likely flown upside down) and St George's Cross (the flag of a Turk) with maybe a UKIP flag (made in China)...

Bristol East

"

I'll guess at the Union Flag (most likely flown upside down) and St George's Cross (the flag of a Turk) D"

All those crosses paying homage to a pregnant refugee couple from what is now Syria, who were shunned by all and lay down with animals to give birth to their saviour.

Hallelujah, brothers!

Essex

"He’s been on about raising a glass or two for the last 3 years to celebrate leaving the E.U. on the 29th

Maybe he has bought to much champagne "

Imagine that, a Brexiteer who hates Europe , celebrating by sipping on Fizzy French Froth .

Bristol East

Well, what a glorious day still to be a citizen of the European Union

Still in Europe i see. We need to gather an angry torch weilding (yellow vest?) mob and march on Noel Edmonds's house. ( he started this deal or no deal)!

11pm on Brexit Day , nowt 'appnin , might as well go to bed , good night all ,, sleep well ,, ps happy birthday Sara J

Bristol East

aww thank you ?? The Bodyguard was wonderful. Lots of very fit, semi naked young men dancing to the wonderful sound of Ms Burke covering Whitney Houston. Fabulous!

And not a single mention of you-know-what!

Only just seen this so really late, but happy birthday OP. I was with friends and gym so nothing exciting. Well I do enjoy my social time so was nice.

I don't know what im doing in twelve month. ..i haven't got 2020 vision!

Perhaps this thread could be continued under section 2 ,,, What will you be doing on 31st October

Bristol East

March 29 came and went without Brexit.

Now April 12 has arrived and still no sign of Brexit.

Happy 2nd Still-in-the-EU day, folks.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"March 29 came and went without Brexit.

Now April 12 has arrived and still no sign of Brexit.

Happy 2nd Still-in-the-EU day, folks.

"

here's to many more days/months/years to staying IN

» Add a new message to this topic