FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tony Blair Gives His Support To the "Tinge" Group

Tony Blair Gives His Support To the "Tinge" Group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imiUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Newbury

Well, well well....

Who'd have thought it, eh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Well, well well....

Who'd have thought it, eh? "

That's the kiss of death on it then.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

gives his support lol i wouldnt be surprised if he is funding them aswell.i wonder if having his backing will be the kiss of death for them

Newbury

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/independent-group-tony-blair-labour-party-antisemitism-mps-tory-corbyn-may-a8796576.html

Ah yes, the "New Politics".

A bit like "politics circa 1997"....

Austerity with diversity policies, is about the size of it, I reckon.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"gives his support lol i wouldnt be surprised if he is funding them aswell.i wonder if having his backing will be the kiss of death for them"

As long as we don't have an early general election they will have a couple of years to start looking for a new job now that Uncle Tony has given them the kiss of death!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Ha ha David Cameron next. Can you imagine.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

He will want money to open his mouth ...greedy barsteward

By *oubepoMan  over a year ago

Spain Portugal France

Tony Blair... Oooch!!!

You don’t want him leading your campaign lol

On a national or international stage - Jimmy Savile would have more credibility!

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Who would have thought it? Tony Blair jumping into bed with Chukka Umunna.......only politically of course as suggesting anything else would be pandering to the unsubstantiated scribblings on the Westminster toilet walls.

Dudley

"Who would have thought it? Tony Blair jumping into bed with Chukka Umunna.......only politically of course as suggesting anything else would be pandering to the unsubstantiated scribblings on the Westminster toilet walls.

"

Can't say I have heard these rumours but every time I see Chukka I get the feeling he is gay, better to come out and be honest.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

Can't say I have heard these rumours but every time I see Chukka I get the feeling he is gay, better to come out and be honest. "

Why?

Do you also expect straight politicians to make a public declaration about their sexuality?

If not, why not?

Dudley

"

Can't say I have heard these rumours but every time I see Chukka I get the feeling he is gay, better to come out and be honest.

Why?

Do you also expect straight politicians to make a public declaration about their sexuality?

If not, why not?

"

He is a married man,I'm sure his wife would be interested to know if he is gay or is it a marriage of convenience and he is pretending to be something he isn't because he thinks it may affect his career!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"

Why?

If not, why not?

He is a married man,I'm sure his wife would be interested to know if he is gay or is it a marriage of convenience and he is pretending to be something he isn't because he thinks it may affect his career!"

Do we really have to be this low?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Why?

If not, why not?

He is a married man,I'm sure his wife would be interested to know if he is gay or is it a marriage of convenience and he is pretending to be something he isn't because he thinks it may affect his career!

Do we really have to be this low?"

Some do..SMFH

Dudley

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Do we really have to be this low?"

Is being gay low!

I was simply stating that if he is gay and trying to pull the wool over people's eyes for the sake of his career he is misguided, it doesn't seem to have done Leo Varadka any harm!

Chudleigh

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Is being gay low!

I was simply stating that if he is gay and trying to pull the wool over people's eyes for the sake of his career he is misguided, it doesn't seem to have done Leo Varadka any harm!"

Is it really relevant to spread malicious rumours and try to tag ‘gay’ as an issue? Surely on this site we could be a bit more liberal?

Dudley

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Is being gay low!

I was simply stating that if he is gay and trying to pull the wool over people's eyes for the sake of his career he is misguided, it doesn't seem to have done Leo Varadka any harm!

Is it really relevant to spread malicious rumours and try to tag ‘gay’ as an issue? Surely on this site we could be a bit more liberal?"

I didn't say being gay was an issue being dishonest is a different matter.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Who would have thought it? Tony Blair jumping into bed with Chukka Umunna.......only politically of course as suggesting anything else would be pandering to the unsubstantiated scribblings on the Westminster toilet walls.

Can't say I have heard these rumours but every time I see Chukka I get the feeling he is gay, better to come out and be honest. "

Well Chukka Umunna seems to enjoy having Tony Blair's hand up his arse. Chukka seems to be Blair's favourite glove puppet!

Dudley

Well Chukka Umunna seems to enjoy having Tony Blair's hand up his arse. Chukka seems to be Blair's favourite glove puppet! "

He's probably got a better arse than Cherie Blair! Lol

Chudleigh

Well Chukka Umunna seems to enjoy having Tony Blair's hand up his arse. Chukka seems to be Blair's favourite glove puppet!

He's probably got a better arse than Cherie Blair! Lol"

I just don’t get using insults as opposed to facts - maybe it is just easier?

Tony Blair.. How I despise that cretin.

Dudley

He's probably got a better arse than Cherie Blair! Lol

I just don’t get using insults as opposed to facts - maybe it is just easier? "

It was a joke directed at Tony Blair , where is your sense of humour!?

Do you remember Jeremy Thorpe another politician who didn't want people to know he was gay, look how that turned out!That was a different age most people wouldn't be bothered anymore so no need to pretend to be something you aren't unless he thinks labour voters are bigoted.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Is being gay low!

Is it really relevant to spread malicious rumours and try to tag ‘gay’ as an issue? Surely on this site we could be a bit more liberal?

I didn't say being gay was an issue being dishonest is a different matter. "

Complete straw man argument.

You speculate he is gay, with zero evidence.

Then point out he is in a heterosexual relationship.

So therefore he must be a dishonest politician.

If you don't like the geezer, just say so, without trying to smear him with innuendo about his sexuality.

It really doesn't sit well on a swingers website.

Chudleigh

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Is being gay low!

If you don't like the geezer, just say so, without trying to smear him with innuendo about his sexuality.

"

Totally agree with you

I think Joe Root knows the answer to this one too.

Dudley

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Is being gay low!

"

Oh diddums! It was someone else who posted there were rumours he was gay, I just said I suspected as much and went on to comment that if he is there is no need to hide it anymore as most people don't care these days.

Furthermore he wouldn't be the first person in an heterosexual relationship to come out as gay would he or hide it!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"

Why?

If not, why not?

Is being gay low!

Oh diddums! It was someone else who posted there were rumours he was gay, I just said I suspected as much and went on to comment that if he is there is no need to hide it anymore as most people don't care these days.

Furthermore he wouldn't be the first person in an heterosexual relationship to come out as gay would he or hide it! "

All makes sence now i always wondered what secret Mandelson had on blair.

Newbury

Well, this thread went off on an unexpected tangent....

» Add a new message to this topic