FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit and the swinging world

Brexit and the swinging world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

So do we think brexit will affect our ability to swing, will it become more expensive , and do you think we will pull out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Teresa is Like all Women

She is now wandering around the shops looking & will inevitably go back for the 1st one she saw.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

i think in the swinging world they would prefer a hard one rather than a soft one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i think in the swinging world they would prefer a hard one rather than a soft one. "

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Serious answer:

It may (forgive the pun) well. After brexit which includes withdrawal from the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights. (Something most people seem to have forgotten about.) It is possible that an authoritarian government that feels it has been given total power by the largest minority of voters in an election will change the law in such a way as to make us all criminals. And before you all shout hyperbole again, ask yourselves how many of you would have been shouting hyperbole 3 years ago if told that with 30 days to brexit no one would know what brexit would look like because our strong and stable leader, her government, her MP's and her party had still to make up its mind what sort of brexit they wanted.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I've met some wonderfully well-endowed gentleman from Romania and Bulgaria.

I hope they keep coming (so to speak)

Bristol East

" After brexit which includes withdrawal from the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights. (Something most people seem to have forgotten about.) . "

I think Mrs May and her chums would like that, but my understanding is we are not dissolving our ECHR obligations, only those with the EU. They are two separate things.

moston

"I think Mrs May and her chums would like that, but my understanding is we are not dissolving our ECHR obligations, only those with the EU. They are two separate things.

"

Just watch this space Sara...

(Hint, the first moves down that particular road were made quite a while ago.)

Bristol East

I should also pay particular tribute to Spanish gentlemen.

I found a particularly skilful Spanish chap living in Bristol recently.

Ole!

By *notherGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Somewhere

The rather large EU flag hanging in my lounge will continue to be a handy filter, as I’m not taking it down.

So that’s one plus I’ve found.

(I do wish people would tell me what the tangible benefits they actually voted for are ...)

With today’s news, would there be any difference in swinging numbers with further decline of EU migrants and increase from the rest of the world? Doubtful, as we’re lustful no matter where we’re from.

Though thinking on that, what’s the population density regarding STIs within EU nations against that in the rest of the world?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Serious answer:

It may (forgive the pun) well. After brexit which includes withdrawal from the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights. (Something most people seem to have forgotten about.) It is possible that an authoritarian government that feels it has been given total power by the largest minority of voters in an election will change the law in such a way as to make us all criminals. And before you all shout hyperbole again, ask yourselves how many of you would have been shouting hyperbole 3 years ago if told that with 30 days to brexit no one would know what brexit would look like because our strong and stable leader, her government, her MP's and her party had still to make up its mind what sort of brexit they wanted. "

ffs trust you criminal pmsl atleast your not predicting war againnnn

moston

"ffs trust you criminal pmsl atleast your not predicting war againnnn "

See thats it, you laugh because you can't imagine anyone targeting you because you as a swinger are an easy target. But I will point out to you that the Jews in Germany shared your attitude in the 30's as have other controversial minorities down the centuries just before they have found themselves subjected to criminalisation.

Now I do not say that we will be targeted, but I guarantee that over the next few years some minority will be scapegoated for brexit unless we as a society are very alert to creeping authoritarianism (which we can already see starting in the UK).

Now you can laugh at me again. Now explain why we need to have a court that sits in secret where you can be prosecuted and do not have the right to know the charges against you, have legal representation or see or hear the evidence against or attend your trial.

"I should also pay particular tribute to Spanish gentlemen.

Ole!"

I'll provide the straight guy version.

Had a wonderful two years dating a woman from Spain, met in uni, fantastically talented. Not met a women who matched her in bed since.

"ffs trust you criminal pmsl atleast your not predicting war againnnn

See thats it, you laugh because you can't imagine anyone targeting you because you as a swinger are an easy target. But I will point out to you that the Jews in Germany shared your attitude in the 30's as have other controversial minorities down the centuries just before they have found themselves subjected to criminalisation.

Now I do not say that we will be targeted, but I guarantee that over the next few years some minority will be scapegoated for brexit unless we as a society are very alert to creeping authoritarianism (which we can already see starting in the UK).

Now you can laugh at me again. Now explain why we need to have a court that sits in secret where you can be prosecuted and do not have the right to know the charges against you, have legal representation or see or hear the evidence against or attend your trial."

Didn't the Tories try and make certain sexual acts illegal a while ago?

Not saying brexit and this mentally are correlated. Just pointing it out.

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Serious answer:

It may (forgive the pun) well. After brexit which includes withdrawal from the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights. (Something most people seem to have forgotten about.) It is possible that an authoritarian government that feels it has been given total power by the largest minority of voters in an election will change the law in such a way as to make us all criminals. And before you all shout hyperbole again, ask yourselves how many of you would have been shouting hyperbole 3 years ago if told that with 30 days to brexit no one would know what brexit would look like because our strong and stable leader, her government, her MP's and her party had still to make up its mind what sort of brexit they wanted. "

Look what they did to the obscenity laws recently, and that was with us in the EU.

Tory MPs want everything illegal. Nanny tells them off and it gives an extra frisson that they don't have to pay for.

By *icksoneMan  over a year ago

oldham

"ffs trust you criminal pmsl atleast your not predicting war againnnn

Now you can laugh at me again. Now explain why we need to have a court that sits in secret where you can be prosecuted and do not have the right to know the charges against you, have legal representation or see or hear the evidence against or attend your trial."

We already have had a number of people detained with no charge.

Some of these have been in prison for a couple of years.

Where was the Europeon Court of Human rights then.

That creeping fascism has been in practice for a while now.

moston

"ffs trust you criminal pmsl atleast your not predicting war againnnn "

Have a read of this and then piss yourself laughing again while telling me again how much of an idiot I am:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-human-rights-act-repeal-brexit-echr-commons-parliament-conservatives-a8734886.html?fbclid=IwAR0K-a_DfMC8DOcL6w5IBlZu5Ni5LnIAu8qjatZSqbHcje9uVUXoBvDBGEs

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I've met some wonderfully well-endowed gentleman from Romania and Bulgaria.

I hope they keep coming (so to speak)

"

Lol

Bristol East

"I should also pay particular tribute to Spanish gentlemen.

Ole!

I'll provide the straight guy version.

Had a wonderful two years dating a woman from Spain, met in uni, fantastically talented. Not met a women who matched her in bed since. "

The accent alone is enough to get me me weak at the knees lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer no fewer EU friends in the UK to swing with.

By *eetmyfootTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

It's not a matter of who we swing or have sex with. Even before Brexit a vast number of people never had sex with a person from the EU. As it is mentioned above, the only danger I can sense is an authoritarian government (probably in the distant future).

EU value system based on the freedom of the individual and this is what makes the western civilization unique. A lot of countries which became members of the EU, had authoritarian governments before and the adoption of EU values made them much more liberal. Being part of a union with liberal values, makes the EU countries having the appropriate policies which respect the individual.

If a country is not obliged to conform to the EU regulations, it is highly probable that they can adopt whichever policy their local political elites want without any control.

There are countries which forbid websites of alternative sexual lifestyles (including any same-sex encounter or anything they consider immoral in their own subjective views). There are countries which monitor their internet so their citizens will not do something they consider immoral and if they do, they will be punished.

But if someone feels threatened, they can move to Scotland in a couple of years

» Add a new message to this topic