FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Any comments on Banks?

Any comments on Banks?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illwill69u OP   Man  over a year ago

moston

Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He should have just stuck to business and meddling in politics

It would be very simple for him to front the cash himself for the Brexit campaign whilst the Russians invest that same amount their end for him which returns him a profit later which can be reinvested elsewhere and be difficult to trace.

Banks stated the Americans were also massively interested in Brexit, which someone on here seems to think is ridiculous fantasy lol

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I find it astonishing that there has not been a formal enquiry into this whole Brexit business.

I saw an article earlier in the week saying that the amount of deception now uncovered would have nullified the referendum result - had it been a formally constituted, legally binding referendum. But because it was only advisory, the Courts can't intervene. I don't know the truth behind that and I haven't seen that much traffic about it - but if true it is an appalling state of affairs.

Then I watched a programme on ITV on Monday about social media traffic and its impact on the referendum and then latterly on the targetting of MP's. It was truly frightening.

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?"

Has this come from the Channel 4 investigation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzlyXAKHkno

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

The finest goalkeeper to have put on an English shirt.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Ch 4 News is running the second part of its revelations about Banks tonight.

Part One last night was about a gold deal worth billions arranged between Banks and a chum of Putin in 2016.

The piece concluded with a US security analyst saying it fitted the pattern of Kremlin business deals with key players in electoral events in the US, UK and France.

[Removed by poster at 06/03/19 10:49:47]

Pro EU and anti Brexit C4 doing this i cant believe it !

There is an awful lot of information to come out! Here is a man, who's insurance companies had been told by the regulator that they had to invest more money to pay potential claims, as they the regulators were concerned about the company's ability to meet their liabilities! Then a couple of years later he spends millions on UKIP, Brexit etc etc

"Pro EU and anti Brexit C4 doing this i cant believe it !"

I suppose you think every credible news source is anti Brexit?

They should report proposed job losses in a good light I suppose, they shouldn't investigate possible electoral fraud because the government spent millions on a leaflet so that equals it out, They shouldn't point out that Leavers scaremongered over Turkey joining at the time of the referendum and now deny it?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?"
So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The finest goalkeeper to have put on an English shirt."

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view"

Please explain how it is not politics? Banks gave 8m to a Brexit campaign.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view"
The remainers will clutch at any straw to try and stop the will of the people.

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my viewThe remainers will clutch at any straw to try and stop the will of the people."

Electoral fraud is a straw! which balanced news source did you get that from?

near ipswich

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my viewThe remainers will clutch at any straw to try and stop the will of the people.

Electoral fraud is a straw! which balanced news source did you get that from?"

They were not the official leave party,remain could have had unofficial campaigns too but they were so bloody sure they would win they didn't.So dont start crying about it now plenty of big businesses wanted to remain and had the resources to do it.

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my viewThe remainers will clutch at any straw to try and stop the will of the people.

Electoral fraud is a straw! which balanced news source did you get that from?They were not the official leave party,remain could have had unofficial campaigns too but they were so bloody sure they would win they didn't.So dont start crying about it now plenty of big businesses wanted to remain and had the resources to do it. "

I thought you used the BBC as one of your sources:

"Brexit campaign group Vote Leave has been fined £61,000 and referred to the police after an Electoral Commission probe said it broke electoral law.

The watchdog said it exceeded its £7m spending limit by funnelling £675,315 through pro-Brexit youth group BeLeave.

The founder of BeLeave, Darren Grimes, has been fined £20,000 and referred to the police, along with Vote Leave official David Halsall.

Vote Leave said the "wholly inaccurate" report was politically motivated.

The Vote Leave campaign, which was fronted by Boris Johnson and Michael Gove, won the contest to be the official Leave campaign in the 2016 referendum on whether Britain should stay in the European Union."

Electoral fraud is a straw! which balanced news source did you get that from?They were not the official leave party,remain could have had unofficial campaigns too but they were so bloody sure they would win they didn't.So dont start crying about it now plenty of big businesses wanted to remain and had the resources to do it.

"Brexit campaign group Vote Leave has been fined £61,000 and referred to the police after an Electoral Commission probe said it broke electoral law.

The watchdog said it exceeded its £7m spending limit by funnelling £675,315 through pro-Brexit youth group BeLeave.

The founder of BeLeave, Darren Grimes, has been fined £20,000 and referred to the police, along with Vote Leave official David Halsall.

The Vote Leave campaign, which was fronted by Boris Johnson and Michael Gove, won the contest to be the official Leave campaign in the 2016 referendum on whether Britain should stay in the European Union.""

So just to clear it up for you: The official leave group broke electoral law.

By *illwill69u OP   Man  over a year ago

moston

"So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view"

Not political? If the reporting is correct and you are correct saying it is not political, then Aron Banks is the worst type of traitor possible because he did it for the promise of money. If that is the case then (in my view) Aron Banks should be hanged, his family exiled and all his assets forfeit to the Crown. And the same fate should be visited on any British person (or organisation) who knowingly helped him.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Could be rather interesting when brexit comes completely unstuck (either by being cancelled, or by being a total fuck up of the country when it goes through) and May starts looking for people to blame. Wouldn't at all be surprised by loads of evidence suddenly coming to light and a treason witch hunt commencing. So that she can say "look it was these people over there that forced me to do it, not my fault, and to prove it I'm going to crucify a bunch of brexiters".

near ipswich

"So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view

Not political? If the reporting is correct and you are correct saying it is not political, then Aron Banks is the worst type of traitor possible because he did it for the promise of money. If that is the case then (in my view) Aron Banks should be hanged, his family exiled and all his assets forfeit to the Crown. And the same fate should be visited on any British person (or organisation) who knowingly helped him. "

I thought reading all these posts that it was the right wing that were inciting violence.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Only an investigation? No prosecution or guilty verdict in a court of law then, so they are only allegations. The rule of law in this country is innocent until proven guilty. I rest my case.

"So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view

Not political? If the reporting is correct and you are correct saying it is not political, then Aron Banks is the worst type of traitor possible because he did it for the promise of money. If that is the case then (in my view) Aron Banks should be hanged, his family exiled and all his assets forfeit to the Crown. And the same fate should be visited on any British person (or organisation) who knowingly helped him. I thought reading all these posts that it was the right wing that were inciting violence. "

Capital Punishment. Not Violence.

Cannock

"I find it astonishing that there has not been a formal enquiry into this whole Brexit business.

I saw an article earlier in the week saying that the amount of deception now uncovered would have nullified the referendum result - had it been a formally constituted, legally binding referendum. But because it was only advisory, the Courts can't intervene. I don't know the truth behind that and I haven't seen that much traffic about it - but if true it is an appalling state of affairs.

Then I watched a programme on ITV on Monday about social media traffic and its impact on the referendum and then latterly on the targetting of MP's. It was truly frightening."

I saw the programme on trolling and abuse of MP's on social media on ITV on Monday night too. Should point out that the programme showed threats of violence by Brexiters to Remainer MP's and threats of violence by remainers towards Brexiter MP's so it is both sides who are guilty of doing this.

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?

Only an investigation? No prosecution or guilty verdict in a court of law then, so they are only allegations. The rule of law in this country is innocent until proven guilty. I rest my case. "

You are not a judge. Thankfully.

Cannock

"The finest goalkeeper to have put on an English shirt."

He certainly was. England 66.

Cannock

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?

Only an investigation? No prosecution or guilty verdict in a court of law then, so they are only allegations. The rule of law in this country is innocent until proven guilty. I rest my case.

You are not a judge. Thankfully."

Neither are you. Thankfully.

"I find it astonishing that there has not been a formal enquiry into this whole Brexit business.

Then I watched a programme on ITV on Monday about social media traffic and its impact on the referendum and then latterly on the targetting of MP's. It was truly frightening.

I saw the programme on trolling and abuse of MP's on social media on ITV on Monday night too. Should point out that the programme showed threats of violence by Brexiters to Remainer MP's and threats of violence by remainers towards Brexiter MP's so it is both sides who are guilty of doing this. "

I suppose you'd view the Anglo Zanzibar as an equal sided war on those terms.

Cannock

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view

Please explain how it is not politics? Banks gave 8m to a Brexit campaign."

And Cameron gave £9 million of taxpayer's money to the remain campaign.

"Seems he is now subject to a SCA investigation that could include Treason, any comments Centy?So sad you have nothing else to worry about,this is not politics anyway in my view

And Cameron gave £9 million of taxpayer's money to the remain campaign. "

Read my post from 2 hrs ago I preempted this. Utterly predictable.

Cannock

Electoral fraud is a straw! which balanced news source did you get that from?They were not the official leave party,remain could have had unofficial campaigns too but they were so bloody sure they would win they didn't.So dont start crying about it now plenty of big businesses wanted to remain and had the resources to do it.

The Vote Leave campaign, which was fronted by Boris Johnson and Michael Gove, won the contest to be the official Leave campaign in the 2016 referendum on whether Britain should stay in the European Union."

So just to clear it up for you: The official leave group broke electoral law."

Happens all the time these days in elections. Over the last few years the Conservative party, the Labour party and the liberal Democrats have all been fined by the electoral commission for breaking electoral law in general elections. Don't try to pretend this is anything new because it's not.

Cannock

Not political? If the reporting is correct and you are correct saying it is not political, then Aron Banks is the worst type of traitor possible because he did it for the promise of money. If that is the case then (in my view) Aron Banks should be hanged, his family exiled and all his assets forfeit to the Crown. And the same fate should be visited on any British person (or organisation) who knowingly helped him. "

And this post by the OP perfectly demonstrates the abuse which was highlighted by the ITV show on Monday night which was talked about earlier in the thread. People calling for hangings, etc.

Besides didn't you knowingly help Banks By Voting To Leave OP.

Cannock

Read my post from 2 hrs ago I preempted this. Utterly predictable."

Still true though.

Not political? If the reporting is correct and you are correct saying it is not political, then Aron Banks is the worst type of traitor possible because he did it for the promise of money. If that is the case then (in my view) Aron Banks should be hanged, his family exiled and all his assets forfeit to the Crown. And the same fate should be visited on any British person (or organisation) who knowingly helped him.

And this post by the OP perfectly demonstrates the abuse which was highlighted by the ITV show on Monday night which was talked about earlier in the thread. People calling for hangings, etc.

Besides didn't you knowingly help Banks By Voting To Leave OP. "

Capital Punishment is still a legally defined punishment for treason in the UK.

Still true though. "

All you've got, not Brexit benefits are there?

Cannock

Capital Punishment is still a legally defined punishment for treason in the UK."

If you'd seen the ITV show on Monday night you'd have seen many MP's who want to remain have received letters saying they should be hanged for treason as they are ignoring the will of the people to Leave the EU as expressed in a democratic vote. Does this still make it ok in your eyes if Capital punishment is still a legally defined punishment for treason in the UK in your view.

If you'd seen the ITV show on Monday night you'd have seen many MP's who want to remain have received letters saying they should be hanged for treason as they are ignoring the will of the people to Leave the EU as expressed in a democratic vote. Does this still make it ok in your eyes if Capital punishment is still a legally defined punishment for treason in the UK in your view. "

I didn't pass my opinion on Capital Punishment(I disagree with it), I pointed out it still exist for treason in the UK. Trial by lynch mob doesn't at this moment so you have no point.

Cannock

Still true though.

All you've got, not Brexit benefits are there?"

Why should I list brexit benefits in response to that? Bizarre

You said Banks gave £8 million to a leave campaign, I responded by saying Cameron gave £9 million of taxpayers cash to the remain campaign. Where do you think brexit benefits come into that discussion?

Cannock

If you'd seen the ITV show on Monday night you'd have seen many MP's who want to remain have received letters saying they should be hanged for treason as they are ignoring the will of the people to Leave the EU as expressed in a democratic vote. Does this still make it ok in your eyes if Capital punishment is still a legally defined punishment for treason in the UK in your view.

I didn't pass my opinion on Capital Punishment(I disagree with it), I pointed out it still exist for treason in the UK. Trial by lynch mob doesn't at this moment so you have no point."

Who suggested trial by lynch mob?

If Banks can be put on trial for treason in a court of law in your view then that equally applies to remain MP's who are perceived to be guilty of treason in the eyes of the public. Or is it one rule for Banks and another rule for everyone else? In case you're not aware everyone is equal under the rule of law.

Still true though.

You said Banks gave £8 million to a leave campaign, I responded by saying Cameron gave £9 million of taxpayers cash to the remain campaign. Where do you think brexit benefits come into that discussion? "

You omitted that I preempted you saying this, so not bizarre.

I'm saying you always use the same 2016 soundbites and no tangible Brexit benefits exist.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

I didn't pass my opinion on Capital Punishment(I disagree with it), I pointed out it still exist for treason in the UK. Trial by lynch mob doesn't at this moment so you have no point."

I do not think that is true. The death penalty was removed by Parliament in the 1990s.

I didn't pass my opinion on Capital Punishment(I disagree with it), I pointed out it still exist for treason in the UK. Trial by lynch mob doesn't at this moment so you have no point.

Who suggested trial by lynch mob?

If Banks can be put on trial for treason in a court of law in your view then that equally applies to remain MP's who are perceived to be guilty of treason in the eyes of the public. Or is it one rule for Banks and another rule for everyone else? In case you're not aware everyone is equal under the rule of law. "

You really are simple aren't you. The law and the treason in the eye of the public are totally different things.

Hence Lynch Mob!

Cannock

Still true though.

You said Banks gave £8 million to a leave campaign, I responded by saying Cameron gave £9 million of taxpayers cash to the remain campaign. Where do you think brexit benefits come into that discussion?

I'm saying you always use the same 2016 soundbites and no tangible Brexit benefits exist."

I read your preeempted comment about Cameron's £9 million before I even made my first comment here. What do you want? A gold star and pat on the head from teacher?

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 06/03/19 14:26:08]

Still true though.

I'm saying you always use the same 2016 soundbites and no tangible Brexit benefits exist.

I read your preeempted comment about Cameron's £9 million before I even made my first comment here. What do you want? A gold star and pat on the head from teacher? "

No, a list of Brexit Benefits please. Also for you to respond on the BMW thread where you look a right wally.

Cannock

"

I do not think that is true. The death penalty was removed by Parliament in the 1990s."

So that's that little nugget of bullshit from hearnoevilseenoevil debunked then.

"

I do not think that is true. The death penalty was removed by Parliament in the 1990s.

So that's that little nugget of bullshit from hearnoevilseenoevil debunked then. "

Not by you though lol 1998 pal

Cannock

Still true though.

I read your preeempted comment about Cameron's £9 million before I even made my first comment here. What do you want? A gold star and pat on the head from teacher?

No, a list of Brexit Benefits please. Also for you to respond on the BMW thread where you look a right wally."

Completely off topic. That's not what this thread is about.

Still true though.

No, a list of Brexit Benefits please. Also for you to respond on the BMW thread where you look a right wally.

Completely off topic. That's not what this thread is about. "

Neither was most of the above.

Cannock

"

So that's that little nugget of bullshit from hearnoevilseenoevil debunked then.

Not by you though lol 1998 pal"

Does it matter who debunked you? Your bullshit has been exposed.

"

Does it matter who debunked you? Your bullshit has been exposed. "

You could have debunked it in a simple google search but you didn't. Tell's me a lot maybe Sara does actually research things and you don't?

As for bullshit is May's deal different to No deal today or is it a betrayal of Brexit?

Cannock

"

You could have debunked it in a simple google search but you didn't. Tell's me a lot maybe Sara does actually research things and you don't?

As for bullshit is May's deal different to No deal today or is it a betrayal of Brexit?"

I thought I'd let you carry on making a complete tool of yourself and you would have done if Sara hadn't debunked you.

May's deal has always been different to no deal. Thats obvious isn't it. Or at least it should be to anyone with half a brain.

"

As for bullshit is May's deal different to No deal today or is it a betrayal of Brexit?

I thought I'd let you carry on making a complete tool of yourself and you would have done if Sara hadn't debunked you.

May's deal has always been different to no deal. Thats obvious isn't it. Or at least it should be to anyone with half a brain. "

Not the way you described them in the past, you seem to be softening to May's deal which at the time you said was a betrayal of Brexit.

Cannock

"

May's deal has always been different to no deal. Thats obvious isn't it. Or at least it should be to anyone with half a brain.

Not the way you described them in the past, you seem to be softening to May's deal which at the time you said was a betrayal of Brexit.

"

It was a betrayal of Brexit in its previous form as the backstop had the potential to keep the whole of the UK in the EU customs union indefinitely.

If Theresa May and Geoffrey Cox can get legally binding changes to the backstop as they are currently doing as we speak then I think it will be acceptable. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand.

"

It was a betrayal of Brexit in its previous form as the backstop had the potential to keep the whole of the UK in the EU customs union indefinitely.

If Theresa May and Geoffrey Cox can get legally binding changes to the backstop as they are currently doing as we speak then I think it will be acceptable. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand. "

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/06/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-faces-commons-grilling-talks/

"

If Theresa May and Geoffrey Cox can get legally binding changes to the backstop as they are currently doing as we speak then I think it will be acceptable. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand. "

I understand that, just don't think that's what you mean when you said the deal was a betrayal.

I think he should get life without the possibility for parole. He’d certainly deserve to hang but I am against state capital punishment.

That was Russian money he used to sway the result and for his own greed.

"I think he should get life without the possibility for parole. He’d certainly deserve to hang but I am against state capital punishment.

"

Let's wait to see if he's guilty first.

"I think he should get life without the possibility for parole. He’d certainly deserve to hang but I am against state capital punishment.

Let's wait to see if he's guilty first. "

Goes without saying I wouldn’t want to imprison an innocent man.

But having read the goings on, I don’t think it likely he is innocent.

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

Then I watched a programme on ITV on Monday about social media traffic and its impact on the referendum and then latterly on the targetting of MP's. It was truly frightening."

This is true. Had the referendum been legally binding it would be declared invalid by the courts. Because it was only technically advisory there is no jurisdiction. You couldn't make it up.

This is true. Had the referendum been legally binding it would be declared invalid by the courts. Because it was only technically advisory there is no jurisdiction. You couldn't make it up."

I couldn’t say if that is correct or not. But I know that what defined it as ‘advisory’ rather than ‘mandatory’, was the fact that the necessary threshold set out for this specific referendum was not met.

The threshold was set at 40% of the total electorate - and had this figure been reached, the referendum result would have been mandatory. However only 37% was achieved on the day and so it was deemed advisory only - as set out clearly beforehand.

So there was never a need to act on the result.

It amounted to a poll, but one which parliament decided to take action on for whatever reason.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A full investigation should have been opened by May. People who were manipulated for his and others ends should be most concerned about democracy being subverted with them as zombie fodder. They seem the least able to be able to think intelligently but maybe that was the plan

» Add a new message to this topic