FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Theresa May’s Diabolical Offer

Theresa May’s Diabolical Offer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

“ Vote my deal through and I will resign,”

Really????

Let’s talk about this.... how do we interpret this extraordinary statement?

It appears that the statement has been made to generate support amongst the harder element of the Tory Party - and indeed some have now dropped their previously held ideological opposition to her deal.

What the absolute fuck???? What happened to vassal/slave state? What happened to blind Brexit? What happened to the backstop?

So the Prime Minister is so absolutely wedded to having a legacy that she realises that her deal is really hated, but she knows that she is hated even more and she would threaten to stay on and cause more “Mayhem” in the Conservative Party unless they agree to support her deal??? Can this even be Constitutionally acceptable?

As for the high profile Tories who are now mindful of accepting the deal because May will leave... Go fuck yourselves.

If it is in the National interest to now support May’s deal in March/April 2019 - it was equally in the National interest to support it in November 2018.

On principle, I really do hope that Bercow denies MV3 - Once again the vote swings and politics really has nothing to do with the National interest and everything to do with this incarnation of the Conservative Party that I no longer even recognise,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Time for a general election methinks!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is appalling and reflective of her morally bankrupt values system that she would consider this, let alone do it, whilst believing it right and acceptable morally. We get people voting for something that they think is wrong and her to move on, feeling she has a clear conscience. No remorse for the damage to the country and abuse of process and privilege. A voting style that dictators would approve of.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Guaranteed that election will be a conservative landslide. Labour are fucked. Corbyn is a crap leader.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

But no worse than any of the Tory runners...

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

May will go voluntarily if her deal is endorsed.

May will be kicked out by her party if her deal is not endorsed.

End result....May will go.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

"May will go voluntarily if her deal is endorsed.

End result....May will go."

I'll get the party food ready

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"“ Vote my deal through and I will resign,”

Really????

It appears that the statement has been made to generate support amongst the harder element of the Tory Party - and indeed some have now dropped their previously held ideological opposition to her deal.

What the absolute fuck???? What happened to vassal/slave state? What happened to blind Brexit? What happened to the backstop?

So the Prime Minister is so absolutely wedded to having a legacy that she realises that her deal is really hated, but she knows that she is hated even more and she would threaten to stay on and cause more “Mayhem” in the Conservative Party unless they agree to support her deal??? Can this even be Constitutionally acceptable?

As for the high profile Tories who are now mindful of accepting the deal because May will leave... Go fuck yourselves.

If it is in the National interest to now support May’s deal in March/April 2019 - it was equally in the National interest to support it in November 2018.

On principle, I really do hope that Bercow denies MV3 - Once again the vote swings and politics really has nothing to do with the National interest and everything to do with this incarnation of the Conservative Party that I no longer even recognise,"

We all interpret things differently, why have her stay on and negotiate something she didn’t believe in. It’s a poisoned chalice, no matter who’s in charge people will criticise them because we all want different things.

I now actually hope labour smash the Conservatives for the next 50 years. I hope even the lib dems overtake the Tories in Parliament.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

This tells you it's never been about the UK and only about the Conservative Party.

Toxic.

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Really????

On principle, I really do hope that Bercow denies MV3 - Once again the vote swings and politics really has nothing to do with the National interest and everything to do with this incarnation of the Conservative Party that I no longer even recognise,

We all interpret things differently, why have her stay on and negotiate something she didn’t believe in. It’s a poisoned chalice, no matter who’s in charge people will criticise them because we all want different things. "

Either her deal is shit or it isn’t. It is no different today than it was in November when the vote on it was pulled knowing it would not go through.

By threatening to stay on as PM unless her deal gets voted through she is demeaning the office of Prime Minister and putting U.K. politics in a place that is only about the Conservative Party (again).

The parties care only about their interests, influences and power, the country and citizens are always in second place. It is the same everywhere in the world.

She is doing a great job of steering the ship through rocky waters in difficult circumstances.

Anyone can post anything they like on these forums regardless of whether it is meaningfully or not, Theressa May is monitored on every move she makes .

Manu of her critics would be unable to cope in the circumstances that she has had to endure .

She is to be admired for battling on and putting the countries best interest at heart .

Proof of his are the record low levels of unemployment and lots of foreign companies wishing to take over UK based businesses.

Maybe instead of criticising Theressa May we should be sending her a big thank you for doing a great job.

At least the silent majority recognise her skills .

I never listen to those who shout loudest.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Really????

We all interpret things differently, why have her stay on and negotiate something she didn’t believe in. It’s a poisoned chalice, no matter who’s in charge people will criticise them because we all want different things. "

Just how does one interpret a deal that thus far was pulled therefore wasting more time then suffered the biggest ever defeat and another massive nay for any Government in our history?

Flowering the rhetoric to the hilt does not change the glaringly obvious..

A poor deal and a complete constitutional shambles..

in Lancashire

"She is doing a great job of steering the ship through rocky waters in difficult circumstances.

Anyone can post anything they like on these forums regardless of whether it is meaningfully or not, Theressa May is monitored on every move she makes .

Manu of her critics would be unable to cope in the circumstances that she has had to endure .

She is to be admired for battling on and putting the countries best interest at heart .

Proof of his are the record low levels of unemployment and lots of foreign companies wishing to take over UK based businesses.

Maybe instead of criticising Theressa May we should be sending her a big thank you for doing a great job.

I never listen to those who shout loudest. "

Morning Pat..

By any stretch of the imagination that is a delusional interpretation of the reality of her tenure..

You are in la la land if that is your genuine opinion..

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Guaranteed that election will be a conservative landslide. Labour are fucked. Corbyn is a crap leader."

Really? How do you work that out?

Would you like to explain?

"She is doing a great job of steering the ship through rocky waters in difficult circumstances.

Morning Pat..

By any stretch of the imagination that is a delusional interpretation of the reality of her tenure..

You are in la la land if that is your genuine opinion.. "

51.odd% asked for Brexit, May's cooked up a Brexit but Parliament don't like the flavour

in Lancashire

Morning Pat..

You are in la la land if that is your genuine opinion..

51.odd% asked for Brexit, May's cooked up a Brexit but Parliament don't like the flavour "

History even if she manages to get it through will judge her as one of the worst PMs of the modern age..

And a pretty poor home sec too..

Arrogant, stubborn, lacking in any empathy etc..

The captain of the ship steering towards the iceberg and refusing to even acknowledge its presence let alone listen to the rest of the bridge in their advice to change course..

"

51.odd% asked for Brexit, May's cooked up a Brexit but Parliament don't like the flavour

History even if she manages to get it through will judge her as one of the worst PMs of the modern age..

The captain of the ship steering towards the iceberg and refusing to even acknowledge its presence let alone listen to the rest of the bridge in their advice to change course.. "

The problem is though that Cameron offered the voting public to vote if they wanted to "steer the ship towards the iceberg" and said the result would be carried out and the voting public narrowly voted Yes to it.

Unfortunately there was no sensible conditions attached to the referendum like a minimum turn out or minimum % condition for a result to be declared valid, there was nothing, simply 1 vote could have made a difference.

Now May has negotiated a Brexit deal taking into account the Northern Ireland border which hardly figured in anyone's discussions in the run up to the referendum.

So now since we weren't told we could vote on whether we like the negotiated Brexit deal or not that's all we have unfortunately and MP's should vote it through, even if I don't like it, that's what everyone signed up for when they voted.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"

The captain of the ship steering towards the iceberg and refusing to even acknowledge its presence let alone listen to the rest of the bridge in their advice to change course..

The problem is though that Cameron offered the voting public to vote if they wanted to "steer the ship towards the iceberg" and said the result would be carried out and the voting public narrowly voted Yes to it.

Unfortunately there was no sensible conditions attached to the referendum like a minimum turn out or minimum % condition for a result to be declared valid, there was nothing, simply 1 vote could have made a difference.

Now May has negotiated a Brexit deal taking into account the Northern Ireland border which hardly figured in anyone's discussions in the run up to the referendum.

So now since we weren't told we could vote on whether we like the negotiated Brexit deal or not that's all we have unfortunately and MP's should vote it through, even if I don't like it, that's what everyone signed up for when they voted.

"

Unfortunately it's what nobody signed up for because no one defined what leave meant. The only defined option was remain, meaning leave things as they were. On the dozens of occasions that the maybot was asked to state the meaning of brexit, all we got was the fatuous "brexit means brexit" or the even more foolish "red, white and blue brexit".

However, i do have a cunning plan to get us out of this mess. As cunning as a fox that has just graduated at cunning university.

As "leave" is heretofore completely undefined, all that is required is a statement to clarify that in fact "leave means remain, brexit means membership"! Problem solved. The promise is kept for all leavers, all remainers are happy, and Mrs May has fully delivered according to her word.

Next to deliver political unity by redefining Ukip as Marxist, and create workable anti-gravity by redefining down as up...

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"

Unfortunately it's what nobody signed up for because no one defined what leave meant. The only defined option was remain, meaning leave things as they were. On the dozens of occasions that the maybot was asked to state the meaning of brexit, all we got was the fatuous "brexit means brexit" or the even more foolish "red, white and blue brexit".

However, i do have a cunning plan to get us out of this mess. As cunning as a fox that has just graduated at cunning university.

As "leave" is heretofore completely undefined, all that is required is a statement to clarify that in fact "leave means remain, brexit means membership"! Problem solved. The promise is kept for all leavers, all remainers are happy, and Mrs May has fully delivered according to her word.

Next to deliver political unity by redefining Ukip as Marxist, and create workable anti-gravity by redefining down as up..."

Completely bonkers. You are taking a clear situation and attempting to inject confusion and uncertainty. Shame on you.

"

Next to deliver political unity by redefining Ukip as Marxist, and create workable anti-gravity by redefining down as up..."

David Cameron said leaving the EU meant leaving the Single market & Customs union.

That is an astonishingly asinine posting. Tresemme was the only one willing to grasp the nettle of becoming PM but she never had any idea of how to be a leader. She has spent so much time spinning all the plates that she really does not know what she believes any more and has no sense of direction. She lacks, empathy, humanity and imagination and thats why they call her the maybot! She cant even pick her own clothes - her husband chooses her outfits for her! She’s just wrong and although history might give her some sympathy for the situation she is in the fact that she is offering to step down as PM if her deal is voted through beggars belief! She needs to go now and as none of the braying donkeys who make up the rest of the contenders have the balls or intelligence to recognise the disaster they have created then a general election has to happen. Its the only way out of this!

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

She will go down in history as one of the most useless PMs in the history of our country. She's been clueless from day one and has the emotional intelligence of a chairleg

We constantly get bombarded all the time in the UK by disgruntled left wing views on here. People that jump down your throat if you express any sort of conciliatory or constructive view and shout you down as being stupid or something....... Yeah OK OK OK I get it, you're not happy. I'm not happy with my MP either so there us Tory's and socialists are as one . But that really isn't the point any more, tbh it never has been has it because Brexit is a cross party problem. They have to make a decision. I think the majority of people in the UK will accept it, we've had enough, we've wasted too much time and billions of pounds on it. If it's another referendum then bring it on. If it's revoke Article 50 and join the Euro which seems inevitable..... Bring it on. If it's Leave with no deal. Bring it on. but for goodness sake make a decision. It is what we pay these people vast amounts of money to do. I was perfectly happy pottering along 2.5 years ago and would love to return to how it was. Maybe I will get my wish.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"We constantly get bombarded all the time in the UK by disgruntled left wing views on here. People that jump down your throat if you express any sort of conciliatory or constructive view and shout you down as being stupid or something....... Yeah OK OK OK I get it, you're not happy. I'm not happy with my MP either so there us Tory's and socialists are as one . But that really isn't the point any more, tbh it never has been has it because Brexit is a cross party problem. They have to make a decision. I think the majority of people in the UK will accept it, we've had enough, we've wasted too much time and billions of pounds on it. If it's another referendum then bring it on. If it's revoke Article 50 and join the Euro which seems inevitable..... Bring it on. If it's Leave with no deal. Bring it on. but for goodness sake make a decision. It is what we pay these people vast amounts of money to do. I was perfectly happy pottering along 2.5 years ago and would love to return to how it was. Maybe I will get my wish.

"

You've made your point by sounding like a disgruntled right winger shouting down people who think that they are being reasonable.

Can you see that?

The point is the leave referendum campaign made an impossible promise. Slightly more than half the population want their specific version of leave delivered. It was and is an impossible ask.

Jusf to be clear, there is nothing about joining the Euro. WE DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN THE EURO. EVER.

West London

Really????

On principle, I really do hope that Bercow denies MV3 - Once again the vote swings and politics really has nothing to do with the National interest and everything to do with this incarnation of the Conservative Party that I no longer even recognise,"

It is odd. Wanting a legacy that you do not deliver. Just like Cameron.

Float the next guy's iceberg.

We are through the looking glass and just trying to deliver anything because thought is no longer possible.

Thia was, is, and will be an internal Tory party matter that's screwed the country and may be the straw that helps tip the world into the next global recession sooner rather than latter. We will suffer more as a country when this inevitably hits more than we would have done.

She will go down in history as one of the most useless PMs in the history of our country. She's been clueless from day one and has the emotional intelligence of a chairleg"

After she has left office it will be irrelevant what people think of her.

As long as she did her best for the country, she can hold her head high.

You can do nothing about the past so who cares . Life moves on.

moston

"David Cameron said leaving the EU meant leaving the Single market & Customs union. "

True, but the pig fucker was on the remain side and according to the leave side everything he said would happen as a result of leaving the EU was a lie and project fear. Now it turns out that it was the leave campaign that was lying when they kept banging on about all the money that could be saved and used to fund the NHS.

"We constantly get bombarded all the time in the UK by disgruntled left wing views on here. People that jump down your throat if you express any sort of conciliatory or constructive view and shout you down as being stupid or something....... Yeah OK OK OK I get it, you're not happy. I'm not happy with my MP either so there us Tory's and socialists are as one . But that really isn't the point any more, tbh it never has been has it because Brexit is a cross party problem. They have to make a decision. I think the majority of people in the UK will accept it, we've had enough, we've wasted too much time and billions of pounds on it. If it's another referendum then bring it on. If it's revoke Article 50 and join the Euro which seems inevitable..... Bring it on. If it's Leave with no deal. Bring it on. but for goodness sake make a decision. It is what we pay these people vast amounts of money to do. I was perfectly happy pottering along 2.5 years ago and would love to return to how it was. Maybe I will get my wish.

You've made your point by sounding like a disgruntled right winger shouting down people who think that they are being reasonable.

Can you see that?

The point is the leave referendum campaign made an impossible promise. Slightly more than half the population want their specific version of leave delivered. It was and is an impossible ask.

Jusf to be clear, there is nothing about joining the Euro. WE DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN THE EURO. EVER. "

What an odd reply. To suggest that I am trying to shout you down. Complete opposite I assure you and I am not a rabid Right winger at all. If I was I would love the likes of Boris, JRM and co, which I do not. Personally I don't care if we join the Zloty if it makes sense to do it. All promises politicians make are just that. Anyone is a fool if they believe everything a politician tells them. They are born liars, they have to be. No one can guarantee delivering it. What a ridiculous supposition.

West London

Can you see that?

Jusf to be clear, there is nothing about joining the Euro. WE DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN THE EURO. EVER.

What an odd reply. To suggest that I am trying to shout you down. Complete opposite I assure you and I am not a rabid Right winger at all. If I was I would love the likes of Boris, JRM and co, which I do not. Personally I don't care if we join the Zloty if it makes sense to do it. All promises politicians make are just that. Anyone is a fool if they believe everything a politician tells them. They are born liars, they have to be. No one can guarantee delivering it. What a ridiculous supposition."

That's the point. I didn't think that you were trying to shout me, personally, down nor do I believe that you are particularly right wing, but the tone of your reply gave that impression.

You said that we pay MPs vast amounts of money to "make a decision". I was merely pointing out that they have no clue what an acceptable outcome is because the people (the leave voting population) have not defined what their Brexit means Brexit is. They just want "it" even though it is different for each individual. How would you suggest that Parliament makes a decision in the short time alloted?

You said that joining the Euro seemed inevitable. It is not.

moston

"

WTF!

Who called the referendum?

Tory pig fucker dave.

Why was the referendum Called?

To keep TORY pig fucker dave and his shitsters in office (because he would have lost the GE through UKIP spitting the right wing vote).

Who called an unnecessary GE after replacing the pig fucker?

The TORY maybot.

Who lost the TORY majority and then climbed into bed with the most benighted political party in Britain to stay in power?

The TORY maybot

Who triggered article 50 without any plan?

The TORY maybot!

Who has spent the last 2 years refusing to listen to anything any opposition party has said?

The TORIES!

Who has spent the last 2 yours in viscous infighting over brexit?

THE TORIES!

Who is now trying to pass the blame for their last 9 years of shit onto everyone else?

THE TORIES!

Stop trying to abrogate your responsibility stand up and take ownership of your work! Not just with brexit, but with NHS A&E admissions, knife crime, the state of the roads, the state of local councils, the state of education, homelessness, the growth of foodbanks, the lowering of life expectancy and all the other shit 9 years of TORY ideological austerity for the majority with tax cuts and doubling of the wealth of the top 1%.

And yes, when I see shit like your post I get angry and shove the reality of your TORY party down your neck! And if you don't want to have it shoved down your neck stop trying to blame others for something that is the property of the shower of shit that has been running the country for the last 9 years!

And rest...

We do have common ground then.

I personally will be happy with any outcome that does not allow leaving with no deal. I personally accept that the referendum result was voted for by a majority and in some way to get them off our backs a compromise is needed.

That's just me and surely that point of view is just as valid as yours or the OPS or any other contributor to this thread, but at some point if this lot cannot reach agreement in Westiminster we crash out because as Will whatever his name is points out, that is the default position. And that worries me.

WTF!

Tory pig fucker dave.

To keep TORY pig fucker dave and his shitsters in office (because he would have lost the GE through UKIP spitting the right wing vote).

The TORY maybot.

Who lost the TORY majority and then climbed into bed with the most benighted political party in Britain to stay in power?

The TORY maybot

The TORY maybot!

Who has spent the last 2 years refusing to listen to anything any opposition party has said?

The TORIES!

THE TORIES!

Who is now trying to pass the blame for their last 9 years of shit onto everyone else?

THE TORIES!

Stop trying to abrogate your responsibility stand up and take ownership of your work! Not just with brexit, but with NHS A&E admissions, knife crime, the state of the roads, the state of local councils, the state of education, homelessness, the growth of foodbanks, the lowering of life expectancy and all the other shit 9 years of TORY ideological austerity for the majority with tax cuts and doubling of the wealth of the top 1%.

And yes, when I see shit like your post I get angry and shove the reality of your TORY party down your neck! And if you don't want to have it shoved down your neck stop trying to blame others for something that is the property of the shower of shit that has been running the country for the last 9 years!

And rest..."

There you go again.........

moston

"There you go again........."

No denial of anything I have said, just a snowflake reply of 'there you go again'.

Is idums feeling picked on? Awe poor ikle idums.

If you want to blame others for what 'your Tory party' (your words) has done well you better put your big boy pants on and start sucking up the anger that will be coming your way. Because every time you attempt to play hot potato with your TORY bag of shit I'll remind everyone of exactly whose shit it is, and which Tory arseholes produced it!

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

The solution ,as I see it, is to expand on her resignation offer,but instead of keeping it within the Tory party, make a pact with Labour: they support her deal and she will call a general election , turn the public ( remember them?)can choose who they want to negotiate the Brexit terms, as there is still a hell of a lot to be sorted out .Jezza should take a punt that the public will have had enough of Tory infighting and self preservation, and they may be ready for him to take up the mantle of negotiation.

As an aside, the whole country is being held to ransom by 10 DUP MPs.I bet Theresa wishes she'd never have invited their toxic selves into her political bed

"There you go again.........

No denial of anything I have said, just a snowflake reply of 'there you go again'.

Is idums feeling picked on? Awe poor ikle idums.

If you want to blame others for what 'your Tory party' (your words) has done well you better put your big boy pants on and start sucking up the anger that will be coming your way. Because every time you attempt to play hot potato with your TORY bag of shit I'll remind everyone of exactly whose shit it is, and which Tory arseholes produced it! "

What a pleasant post. So much for free speech eh. Power to the People !!!!!!

WTF!

Tory pig fucker dave.

The TORY maybot.

The TORY maybot

The TORY maybot!

The TORIES!

THE TORIES!

THE TORIES!

And rest...

There you go again........."

He does have a way with words doesnt he.....it is all heartfelt though! For the average person in the street, the ten years of austerity that the Tories have forced on us and their inability to tackle serious problems like the unequal trading advantages of the digital age have wreaked havoc in people’s lives. By abdicating responsibility and choosing to offload central government support for local business rates they have allowed the slow death of the high street. They have no ideas and are deeply toxic!

WTF!

Tory pig fucker dave.

The TORY maybot.

The TORY maybot

The TORY maybot!

The TORIES!

THE TORIES!

THE TORIES!

And rest...

There you go again.........

He does have a way with words doesnt he.....it is all heartfelt though! For the average person in the street, the ten years of austerity that the Tories have forced on us and their inability to tackle serious problems like the unequal trading advantages of the digital age have wreaked havoc in people’s lives. By abdicating responsibility and choosing to offload central government support for local business rates they have allowed the slow death of the high street. They have no ideas and are deeply toxic!"

I take it back - he is being an arse now!

By *aughtius MaximiusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"May will go voluntarily if her deal is endorsed.

End result....May will go."

I’m certainly no May or Tory fan but be careful what you wish for. Bojo and Gove are waiting in the wings.

moston

"What a pleasant post. So much for free speech eh. Power to the People !!!!!!"

Funny that.

I have not told you to be silent or anything like that. All I have done is reply to your first post saying that brexit is a cross party issue with facts. You did not like that post so tried to silence me with by doubling down on your claim that the left are at fault for blaming Tories for the bag of shit they have fed to the country over the last 9 years. You again do not like my post and are now trying to shut me up by inferring that I am attempting to remove your right to free speech when in fact it is the TORIES who have been steadily dismantling our legal rights and our ability to access the law unless we are rich!

I think you need to take yourself outside and give yourself a really good headwobble!

[Removed by poster at 28/03/19 16:14:09]

"[Removed by poster at 28/03/19 16:14:09]"

Funny that.

I have not told you to be silent or anything like that. All I have done is reply to your first post saying that brexit is a cross party issue with facts. You did not like that post so tried to silence me with by doubling down on your claim that the left are at fault for blaming Tories for the bag of shit they have fed to the country over the last 9 years. You again do not like my post and are now trying to shut me up by inferring that I am attempting to remove your right to free speech when in fact it is the TORIES who have been steadily dismantling our legal rights and our ability to access the law unless we are rich!

I think you need to take yourself outside and give yourself a really good headwobble!

Yes but you issue veiled threats about harranging someones posts and try to silence someone else that you don't agree with. I personally I think you should go outside and have a good head wobble too.

I can't really see why you have such a bee in your bonnet about a particular individuals post. You just seem to be doing exactly what I said some forumites do in this forum. They try to silence all debate by shouting at people and offering veiled threats. Maybe I wont bother any more. No one listens anyway, like parliament they just shout at each other.

We'll see. I might feel like it tomorrow.

moston

"Yes but you issue veiled threats about harranging someones posts and try to silence someone else that you don't agree with. I personally I think you should go outside and have a good head wobble too.

I can't really see why you have such a bee in your bonnet about a particular individuals post. You just seem to be doing exactly what I said some forumites do in this forum. They try to silence all debate by shouting at people and offering veiled threats. Maybe I wont bother any more. No one listens anyway, like parliament they just shout at each other.

We'll see. I might feel like it tomorrow."

Awe is idums feeling picked on?

If you want a debate go back to my initial answer to your post,, go through it point by point and tell us all what I have got wrong.

Of course you cant do that because you know everything I said was 100% correct. So you claim that I am threatening you and that somehow you hold the moral high ground while attacking me because you can't attack a single one of the points I have made. This tactic is straight out of your Tory party arsehole's shitbag handbook and if you don't like being called out for using it, don't use it.

If you want to debate issues I will willingly debate with you, but if your idea of debate is to whine about the nasty lefty being mean to you in the hope that others will pile on and defend you and your arsehole Tory party and the shit they keep doling out to the majority of the British people then I think you may well be waiting a longtime for support.

Got your big boy pants on yet?

Hopefully what this will show you is that there is more than your way of looking at things.

Tory pig fucker dave.

Ok Swearing and name calling aside it’s true.

1 Well if you look at it from another angle Tories usually win general elections because of more sound economic policies where you are more likely to keep your job. no reason to suspect otherwise, inflation was low, unemployment still going down

2, labour chose the wrong Milliband that didn’t eat his sandwiches very well and had a stupid Edstone with their manifesto on it.

The TORY maybot.

True but it was after article 50 was triggered and it was obvious to Mrs May that without a substantially better majority the ERG group was going to vote down any deal so what else could she do.

Politicians lie constantly. Gordon Brown said that labour would have a referendum in 2007 and never went through with it.

The TORY maybot

The TORY maybot!

Actually I think you’ll find it was parliament. All parties bar SNP and liberal democrats had mandates to trigger article 50.

The TORIES!

Probably true. Why should she listen to Jeremy Corbyn. He is a closet UKIPPER leading a remain party which are just as split as the Tories. Ask Chuk Ummana or whatever his name is.

True see above general election result.

THE TORIES!

Please give evidence of them denying responsibility.

THE TORIES

End of debate.

"Hopefully what this will show you is that there is more than your way of looking at things.

Tory pig fucker dave.

Ok Swearing and name calling aside it’s true.

1 Well if you look at it from another angle Tories usually win general elections because of more sound economic policies where you are more likely to keep your job. no reason to suspect otherwise, inflation was low, unemployment still going down

2, labour chose the wrong Milliband that didn’t eat his sandwiches very well and had a stupid Edstone with their manifesto on it.

The TORY maybot.

True but it was after article 50 was triggered and it was obvious to Mrs May that without a substantially better majority the ERG group was going to vote down any deal so what else could she do.

Politicians lie constantly. Gordon Brown said that labour would have a referendum in 2007 and never went through with it.

The TORY maybot

The TORY maybot!

Actually I think you’ll find it was parliament. All parties bar SNP and liberal democrats had mandates to trigger article 50.

The TORIES!

Probably true. Why should she listen to Jeremy Corbyn. He is a closet UKIPPER leading a remain party which are just as split as the Tories. Ask Chuk Ummana or whatever his name is.

True see above general election result.

THE TORIES!

Please give evidence of them denying responsibility.

THE TORIES

End of debate.

"

Oh yes and labour nearly pulled off a general election victory by telling millions of students that their debts would be wiped out and other numerous uncosted goodies that thankfully the electorate just about saw through

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

wow there are a couple of really angry people on here today mwhahahaha

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Step away from the crack pipe....

Chudleigh

They wouldn’t be silent if they actually got a chance to vote! If MPs can have as many goes as they want, then why can’t I?

Chudleigh

They wouldn’t be silent if they actually got a chance to vote! If MPs can have as many goes as they want, then why can’t I?"

Great line on the news at 10 - ‘Theresa May offered to fall on her sword..., and missed!’ Says it all really

The woman is seriously deluded time for her to go and have a general election,and scotland and wales will hopefully become independent and a united Ireland and let england get on with whatever they want to do

Chudleigh

"The woman is seriously deluded time for her to go and have a general election,and scotland and wales will hopefully become independent and a united Ireland and let england get on with whatever they want to do "

Noooooo, as a Welsh & Scottish couple living in England, we quite like being British. Maybe the answer is to bring back the Home Internationals!

Chudleigh

They wouldn’t be silent if they actually got a chance to vote! If MPs can have as many goes as they want, then why can’t I?

Great line on the news at 10 - ‘Theresa May offered to fall on her sword..., and missed!’ Says it all really "

& it made it to Question Time!

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

If May & the tories bring back a 4th attempt to get the meaningful vote through parliament , will it be the full proposal or the 2nd half of the 1st half that failed last week ?

Well half a cold polished turd is fundamentally different from a whole luke warm polished turd isnt it

» Add a new message to this topic