FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > New Study Shows Remain Voters Are More Averse To Change

New Study Shows Remain Voters Are More Averse To Change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsWestMids OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dudley

New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this."

Not in my case ,

Bearing in mind the age demographic of leave voters my first guess is the study is either made up or poorly conducted and interpreted

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.

Not in my case ,

Bearing in mind the age demographic of leave voters my first guess is the study is either made up or poorly conducted and interpreted "

Or an April fool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.

Not in my case ,

Bearing in mind the age demographic of leave voters my first guess is the study is either made up or poorly conducted and interpreted

Or an April fool"

Me thinks you've been April fooled

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this."

This statement doesn't make sense. If remainers don't like change but listen to authority then why is there increasing sentiment for a referendum or revoking. The UK should be united in leaving if it made any sense whatsoever.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"

Me thinks you've been April fooled "

April 1st....Brexiteers....gullible....surely not!

Dudley

The study by The University of Life also said remainers are more likely to be crap in bed due! Lol

"The study by The University of Life also said remainers are more likely to be crap in bed due! Lol "

Though The University of Life also published that Leavers while maintaining a harder errection we're far more likely to get their partners names wrong by calling out Nigel or Tommy at the pinicle point of pleasure

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think the majority of both sides are willing to compromise. I’ve seen changes the more everyone has got more information about what brexit will entail.

From what I see the majority do not want to be captives of the extreme brexit and extreme remain camps.

Progress is always possible when the full facts are presented.

Let’s see what happens this evening now.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Has to be true in the sense that they are terrified of the change Brexit will cause for a time.The other point I am not sure about but possibly true as they do not seem to think for themselves.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

I'm not averse to change. What I am averse to is blindly jumping into the unknown when the future of the country and Union is at stake.

Clearly there's a massive anti-EU sentiment in the UK and we should respect that. I'd be all for leaving if there was a coherent plan that gave us a good chance at success.

I've seen no sign that the Brexit movement has any clue what happens when we leave, and I'm not the type to gamble my future on the complete unknown.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.Has to be true in the sense that they are terrified of the change Brexit will cause for a time.The other point I am not sure about but possibly true as they do not seem to think for themselves."

It's a bloody April's fool post..

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.Has to be true in the sense that they are terrified of the change Brexit will cause for a time.The other point I am not sure about but possibly true as they do not seem to think for themselves.

It's a bloody April's fool post..

"

Ha, funny

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Some professionals are so cluess in their own job they wing it hopefully hoping no on will notice so no i wouldn't listen to those in authority

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.Has to be true in the sense that they are terrified of the change Brexit will cause for a time.The other point I am not sure about but possibly true as they do not seem to think for themselves."

The makes no sense. If someone suggested you change your diet to include more cyanide and you refused. Could you then be labelled as “terrified of change”?

When all the media tells you to be afraid of brown people and is full of lies about the E.U. the people who think for themselves are remainers who don’t follow like sheep.

You really do live in an opposite universe sometimes.

Dudley

"New study shows remainer voters are more averse to change and more likely to listen to people in authority, what are your thoughts on this.Has to be true in the sense that they are terrified of the change Brexit will cause for a time.The other point I am not sure about but possibly true as they do not seem to think for themselves.

The makes no sense. If someone suggested you change your diet to include more cyanide and you refused. Could you then be labelled as “terrified of change”?

When all the media tells you to be afraid of brown people and is full of lies about the E.U. the people who think for themselves are remainers who don’t follow like sheep.

You really do live in an opposite universe sometimes."

At least some people were able to workout it was an April fools! Lol

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

At least some people were able to workout it was an April fools! Lol "

Indeed. Quite telling that, this, an Aprils Fools joke was seen by so many on here as being legitimate. And, yet, a real story about our PM being summoned to court for an offence that carries a max of life in prison and barring from political office is seen as an April Fools joke.

-Matt

Dudley

Indeed. Quite telling that, this, an Aprils Fools joke was seen by so many on here as being legitimate. And, yet, a real story about our PM being summoned to court for an offence that carries a max of life in prison and barring from political office is seen as an April Fools joke.

-Matt"

Indeed especially as most of the posters were remain voters! Lol

Barbados

-Matt

Indeed especially as most of the posters were remain voters! Lol "

Yes, pointing out to the leavers that this one was an April Fools joke, and asking for further information about the other one.

-Matt

April fool pranks and pi55 takes are now outlawed under the hate speech rules...so is the use of whoopi cushions, thumb tacks on seats and blowing raspberries out of the window at broken down motorists on the hard shoulder....you have been warned!!

I voted leave, but after seeing john bolton say wed be at the front of the queue for American deals (dodgy food, medicine at extortionate prices etc..) i no so sure now.

-Matt"

I couldn't find anything online other than the link posted

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted. Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Change is good - as long as it has been researched, planned and the plan executed correctly.

Principles that have been true for thousands of years.

Dudley

-Matt

Indeed especially as most of the posters were remain voters! Lol

Yes, pointing out to the leavers that this one was an April Fools joke, and asking for further information about the other one.

-Matt"

A few spotted it was but more didn't and most were remain voters!

I voted leave, but after seeing john bolton say wed be at the front of the queue for American deals (dodgy food, medicine at extortionate prices etc..) i no so sure now. "

We'd be at the front of the queue to give huge chunks of our NHS to American companies.

That's going to be one of the worst aspects of post Brexit trade deals.

Indeed. Quite telling that, this, an Aprils Fools joke was seen by so many on here as being legitimate. And, yet, a real story about our PM being summoned to court for an offence that carries a max of life in prison and barring from political office iseen as an April Fools joke.

-Matt"

Whilst you are correct to state it is not an April fool anyone with common sense would treat it as such.

Two publicity seeking cranks have initiated this case .

It was in the press a few weeks ago and it can be assumed that it was deemed not worthy of any publicity.

In reality just a total misuse of a court procedure .

No one needs reminding that the pm is a church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute.

"

No one needs reminding that the pm is a church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute. "

Church going vicars daughter means nothing though, does it.

"

No one needs reminding that the pm is a church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute.

Church going vicars daughter means nothing though, does it. "

To some yrs and too others a lot. It is all a matter of opinion.

"

Church going vicars daughter means nothing though, does it. To some yrs and too others a lot. It is all a matter of opinion. "

Her actions are more important. Look at her voting record before she was PM. Horriffic, evil, self serving. Doesn’t matter whose vagina she popped out of.

"

Church going vicars daughter means nothing though, does it. To some yrs and too others a lot. It is all a matter of opinion. "

Cardinal George Pell, once the third most powerful man in the Vatican.

He was "church going", so were all the many many others who committed child sex offences.

They were all church going.

Basically you cannot put anyone on a pedestal because they go to church. Going to church means nothing when character is being examined.

Barbados

Indeed. Quite telling that, this, an Aprils Fools joke was seen by so many on here as being legitimate. And, yet, a real story about our PM being summoned to court for an offence that carries a max of life in prison and barring from political office iseen as an April Fools joke.

-Matt Whilst you are correct to state it is not an April fool anyone with common sense would treat it as such.

Two publicity seeking cranks have initiated this case .

It was in the press a few weeks ago and it can be assumed that it was deemed not worthy of any publicity.

In reality just a total misuse of a court procedure .

No one needs reminding that the pm is a church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute. "

Indeed. No-one needs reminding the PM is a "church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute [sic]". Because it is irrelevant. And you don't know what the word 'repute' means.

-Matt

» Add a new message to this topic