FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Breaking News. Teresa May to hold another parliamentary vote

Breaking News. Teresa May to hold another parliamentary vote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Waste of time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Yes . The whole fuckin debacle is a waste a time .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That horse has been flogged so much it's been broken down to its constitute cells.

This year May will finish before April

" Waste of time? "

Sure we’ve wasted three years, what harm is a few more pointless votes.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Has everyone got their marshmallows?

The Tory party bonfire will be big enough for the whole country to roast many many in front of!

Anyone notice how we don't get a second vote but the Maybot gets as many as she needs to got the result she has directed to be required...

Now what do you call a leader who will not accept any result that is not handed down by them?

Director, no...

Dick, no, she is a cunt admittedly (think Windrush and telling Police that cuts to their numbers will not make terror attacks more likely), but maybe something longer than a dick...

Ah yes I remember...

How do you all like your new Tory Maybot DICTATORSHIP?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

It was fascinating for a while.

I’m bored by the whole thing now.

A “shitfest” created by public school types clueless about the lives of ordinary people, as the German Minister opined at the weekend.

It’s embarrassing to the point I am switching off.

I like how she can present the same thing 4 times but the public is not allowed a second chance to have thier say

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

And today apparently during the. Meeting this morning trying to blame teachers for the knife crime..

I do say apparently as I clearly wasn't there and only what got wrote online.

But what a bare faced cheek shifting the blame onto the teachers etc.

"I like how she can present the same thing 4 times but the public is not allowed a second chance to have thier say "

That's true democracy for you lol

If the public are not allowed to make a decision again after so much has been brought to their attention and the way forward options are now known compared to when they first voted then MP's / Government should be exactly the same.

One vote and that's it.

"And today apparently during the. Meeting this morning trying to blame teachers for the knife crime..

I do say apparently as I clearly wasn't there and only what got wrote online.

But what a bare faced cheek shifting the blame onto the teachers etc. "

No what was said was she wants to make them and police culpable in informing the authorities of possible culprits.

Nothing to do with the 20,000 police that have been cut from the country as a whole mind

Also they keep on saying stop and search is uneven between white asain and black youths.

ken clarkes stitch-up averted. Customs union is not leaving Europe.Tory back-benchers saw through it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Shers not a collaborater, she has extremely limited ability and is very closed minded. As with many right wing politicians, she's happy to impose on to others any excessively restricted circumstance, at any cost whatsoever but will ensure that they personally escape any responsibility at all, with complete freedom

3 years to have consulted, negotiated and compromised instead of hiding and doing the primary, priority things last, whilst the country pays £billions for such incompetency and millions of lives impacted forever. Unforgivable

If there is a second referendum,it should only ask How do we want to leave- options.We've already voted to leave.

"If there is a second referendum,it should only ask How do we want to leave- options.We've already voted to leave."

If we've learned one thing from all of this, it's that referendum on complex, emotive issues dont work.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"If there is a second referendum,it should only ask How do we want to leave- options.We've already voted to leave.

If we've learned one thing from all of this, it's that referendum on complex, emotive issues dont work."

And even if we did, to not include an option to remain or cancel the whole thing would be to steadfastly refuse to acknowledge that we have learned nothing in the past two years. And I'm sure even some leavers will admit they are able to process new information.

-Matt

even Margaret Thatcher walked after a poll tax debacle/revolt

Democracy finished before the Brexit votes.. it finished with Boaty McBoatface

» Add a new message to this topic