FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > May summoned to court

May summoned to court

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

So now that Theresa May has been summoned to court for misconduct in public office... do you think she will step aside as PM before then? Only a week to go before the hearing.

It seems like all the papers seem to be avoiding the issue completely. I think the Times has mentioned it, but so far seems like the brexiteers in charge of the media seem to have kept it out the light.

-Matt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"So now that Theresa May has been summoned to court for misconduct in public office... do you think she will step aside as PM before then? Only a week to go before the hearing.

It seems like all the papers seem to be avoiding the issue completely. I think the Times has mentioned it, but so far seems like the brexiteers in charge of the media seem to have kept it out the light.

-Matt"

When did this happen Matt?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So now that Theresa May has been summoned to court for misconduct in public office... do you think she will step aside as PM before then? Only a week to go before the hearing.

-Matt

When did this happen Matt? "

That's what I was thinking!.

Brexiteers in charge of the media

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

-Matt

When did this happen Matt? .

Brexiteers in charge of the media "

Its April 1st

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

-Matt

Brexiteers in charge of the media Its April 1st "

Realise April fools is until 12:00 pm, traditionally....

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

-Matt

Brexiteers in charge of the media Its April 1st

Realise April fools is until 12:00 pm, traditionally...."

I thought so too . But this is clearly a joke . Isn't it ??

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

-Matt"

April fools day finished at midday

Barbados

This was over a week ago. Not an April fools joke.

Can’t put a link to the court docs, but Google ‘stop Brexit misconduct’ and you’ll find a site of the same name with both a link to the court docs and a link to a law journal with the plaintiffs case from a few weeks back.

The Times also covered it yesterday:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pm-could-suffer-a-new-m-luddy-nose-znpjk2rvt

-Matt

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

If found guilty I know 'misconduct in a public office' carries up to life imprisonment, and I believe all convicted are automatically barred from holding public office for life. It would be funny to see May being moved from No 10 to Style prison (where Myra Hindley was locked up). I expect the women in there (including the guards) would go out of their way to make her feel most welcome.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I think if it's true the whole country would be so happy it be like one massive party.

"I think if it's true the whole country would be so happy it be like one massive party. "
I guess a few might party but she represents the party which returned more votes than any other and is doing a great job in difficult circumstances.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I think if it's true the whole country would be so happy it be like one massive party. I guess a few might party but she represents the party which returned more votes than any other and is doing the job in difficult circumstances. "

Corrected it for you. I felt like being much harsher but old loyalties die hard.

"I think if it's true the whole country would be so happy it be like one massive party. I guess a few might party but she represents the party which returned more votes than any other and is doing a great job in difficult circumstances. "

I find that interesting. Most people think she’s doing a shit job. I think she was given an impossible situation. Any form of Brexit is a big bag of dog shit, and no one can agree what the least damaging option is, plus throw in the ERG who are trying for the most ruinous Brexit possible. I have no idea how she is supposed to get anything positive out of this.

-Matt"

Hi. I think you forgot to mention that two private individuals made this application and as such it is completely irrelevant . They are simply two publicity seeking cranks whom we can ignore .

In contrast Theressa May is a church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute .

Anyone can make an application to court . What they have done is meaningless . Why would any newspaper want to report the activities of misguided cranks. ?

-Matt Hi. I think you forgot to mention that two private individuals made this application and as such it is completely irrelevant . They are simply two publicity seeking cranks whom we can ignore .

In contrast Theressa May is a church going vicars daughter whose reputation is above repute .

Anyone can make an application to court . What they have done is meaningless . Why would any newspaper want to report the activities of misguided cranks. ? "

Are you sure you havent been asleep for the past two years?

Barbados

-Matt Hi. I think you forgot to mention that two private individuals made this application and as such it is completely irrelevant . They are simply two publicity seeking cranks whom we can ignore .

Anyone can make an application to court . What they have done is meaningless . Why would any newspaper want to report the activities of misguided cranks. ?

Are you sure you havent been asleep for the past two years? "

Meet Pat. No he has not been asleep for two years. He changes his profile every few months for some reason and keeps coming back on new ones. This is his forth or fifth one I think. He is certainly in an alternate reality, though.

But yes Pat, her reputation is above repute. Apart from that incident with the corns field.

Oh and of course that whole hostile environment business. And the whole missing-every-immigration-target-she-set thing.

And Brexit.

-Matt

Meet Pat. No he has not been asleep for two years. He changes his profile every few months for some reason and keeps coming back on new ones. This is his forth or fifth one I think. He is certainly in an alternate reality, though.

But yes Pat, her reputation is above repute. Apart from that incident with the corns field.

Oh and of course that whole hostile environment business. And the whole missing-every-immigration-target-she-set thing.

And Brexit.

-Matt"

Hi. Last time I checked the party which I support is the one which is supported by more voters than any other. In light of your comment I wil 9f course double check to see that they are still in power just in case an election took place which I was unaware of .

With record levels of low unemployment and an economy which is performing well in the circumstances I would be surprised if this is the case.

If there has been a change of government recently maybe some posters will advise .

And Brexit.

-Matt Hi. Last time I checked the party which I support is the one which is supported by more voters than any other. In light of your comment I wil 9f course double check to see that they are still in power just in case an election took place which I was unaware of .

With record levels of low unemployment and an economy which is performing well in the circumstances I would be surprised if this is the case.

If there has been a change of government recently maybe some posters will advise . "

Sadly I think you're right. People vote for the Tories no matter what, most of them don't even try to hide that they're self serving leeches, with their contempt for the people evident at every turn. They must be laughing so hard! What do they have to do to not get re-elected?

"

Sadly I think you're right. People vote for the Tories no matter what, most of them don't even try to hide that they're self serving leeches, with their contempt for the people evident at every turn. They must be laughing so hard! What do they have to do to not get re-elected?"

Get rid of Corbyn, Abbott & McDonald and I'd say a very good chance

Barbados

And Brexit.

-Matt Hi. Last time I checked the party which I support is the one which is supported by more voters than any other. In light of your comment I wil 9f course double check to see that they are still in power just in case an election took place which I was unaware of .

If there has been a change of government recently maybe some posters will advise . "

Yes, Pat they are still in power. No, Pat there has not been a general election you missed whilst changing profiles again. And yes, they are still the party that held a general election to increase their majority and massively shot themselves in the foot when they lost the large majority they had.

But if your logic is 'they are in power hence must be beyond repute [sic]' then why bother having elections at all?

-Matt

And Brexit.

If there has been a change of government recently maybe some posters will advise .

Yes, Pat they are still in power. No, Pat there has not been a general election you missed whilst changing profiles again. And yes, they are still the party that held a general election to increase their majority and massively shot themselves in the foot when they lost the large majority they had.

But if your logic is 'they are in power hence must be beyond repute [sic]' then why bother having elections at all?

-Matt"

Indeed....personally I still like the idea that if I am going to get screwed I might be able to choose who is going to do it

So who is or rather was this Pat you speak of? He seems more than a little deluded to my mind but then I have been here before in other guises too until I got into trouble with the politics police.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"I guess a few might party but she represents the party which returned more votes than any other and is doing a great job in difficult circumstances. "

Do you really think she is doing a great job?

Did you think she did a great job as Home Secretary?

Remember the 'toxic environment' and the Windrush scandal it led to? How do you equate continually refusing to allow parliament to vote on her deal and then when voted down refusing to accept that result and now proposing to bring the same shit deal back for a 4th time?

Remember misconduct in a public office not only covers acts of commission, it also covers acts of omission, and for the last 3 to 6 months the cry from all the country has been 'time is running out' and 'Mrs May and the government are still kicking the brexit can down the road rather than dealing with the issues' and of course WHAT IS PLAN B? That last question we are still waiting for an answer to.

Now I am the first to say I am biased against May, but FFS I can't see how anyone can look at her record over her years both as PM and Home Secretary and not come to the conclusion that she has been guilty on multiple occasions of deliberate misconduct in her public offices.

» Add a new message to this topic