FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The nation in crisis and!!!!!

The nation in crisis and!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab_Sparkles OP   Woman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I'm watching the debate on metro live and all i see is mostly mps on their mobile phone.

I think that they should be banned during high crisis moments. They clearly are not bothered.

It makes me super angry and they wonder why the general public are getting a tad annoyed.

I could line them up for golf practice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Damn angry birds app!! The state of the nation is entirely the fault of these feathered fiends!!

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

" I'm watching the debate on metro live and all i see is mostly mps on their mobile phone.

I think that they should be banned during high crisis moments. They clearly are not bothered.

It makes me super angry and they wonder why the general public are getting a tad annoyed.

"

Wikipedia and acts of parliament are handy resources plus who said what, and they are probably answering constituents emails.

sparkle Surprised

I think some are avoiding those that voted them in for being lairs on what they promised there constituents.

We had a labour one he was outtted and we ended up with a tory who did nothing, the other one came back and promised this this an this got back in and hasn't changed.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

" I'm watching the debate on metro live and all i see is mostly mps on their mobile phone.

"

Considering how important this all is, I'm amazed at how few bother to show up for the debates

sparkle Surprised

Properly in there hotels etc saying doin work from there and guild's in just in time to vote..

I think parliament should stall treasa may until the 12th and bye eu cause to me they really are money grabbers.

As for her giving sympathy for over seas issues and an stepping over the uks issues.

I hope the deal is voted out again.

» Add a new message to this topic