FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > so... that april 12th date for leaving...

so... that april 12th date for leaving...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

basically that date is now "off the table".... with the cooper bill becoming law by 1 vote (now saying that they have to legally get an extension) means that the earliest they can now in effect leave is going to be may 22nd.....

and here comes the "long" extension..... this is where you are finally going to get the 2nd vote call to try and use it as a "win and we can get" strategy from the hardline leavers....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Fantastic !!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Longer that we're in the better, on a purely self interested basis. Elections to come I assume

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

aint the e.u got to agree to a long extension or can they tell us to fuck off .they keep saying thats the only deal so nothing has changed has it? either the deal gets passed or they throw us out anyway.brexit will not happen it never was going to.all fucking about for three years has done has turned people against each other even more.they could of pulled it before starting article 50. 95% of parliment have been against from the start.reason its gone on for three years is because the whole of parliment are doing a job that none of them from all partys are capable of doing.and you ppl voted for them to run the country

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"basically that date is now "off the table".... with the cooper bill becoming law by 1 vote (now saying that they have to legally get an extension) means that the earliest they can now in effect leave is going to be may 22nd.....

and here comes the "long" extension..... this is where you are finally going to get the 2nd vote call to try and use it as a "win and we can get" strategy from the hardline leavers...."

So May can't resign and Labour can't call no confidence either. A deal of some type is committed to go through as no deal has been taken off the table.

It doesn't matter how many vote against it, prolonging the deal will only keep us in longer so the ERG have lost.

Next is sure to be mass resignations from brexiteers Tory MP's...

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"It doesn't matter how many vote against it, prolonging the deal will only keep us in longer so the ERG have lost.

Next is sure to be mass resignations from brexiteers Tory MP's..."

Do you think any will join Farage's Brexit Party?

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 00:53:23]

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It doesn't matter how many vote against it, prolonging the deal will only keep us in longer so the ERG have lost.

Next is sure to be mass resignations from brexiteers Tory MP's...

Do you think any will join Farage's Brexit Party?"

very.....good... question

I think we are going to see the mass resignations of the harder brexiteers from the cabinet (penny mourdant, liz truss, ect....)

i think may would have lost more ministers if she had finally swung the other way!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"aint the e.u got to agree to a long extension or can they tell us to fuck off .they keep saying thats the only deal so nothing has changed has it? either the deal gets passed or they throw us out anyway.brexit will not happen it never was going to.all fucking about for three years has done has turned people against each other even more.they could of pulled it before starting article 50. 95% of parliment have been against from the start.reason its gone on for three years is because the whole of parliment are doing a job that none of them from all partys are capable of doing.and you ppl voted for them to run the country "

Exactly.

And any extension beyond 22nd May would require the UK to elect MEP's. Failing to do so would be a breach of EU law - this is why the April 12th date was set - to allow the UK to set up European elections in the event of a longer extension or revocation of a50

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"aint the e.u got to agree to a long extension or can they tell us to fuck off .they keep saying thats the only deal so nothing has changed has it? either the deal gets passed or they throw us out anyway.brexit will not happen it never was going to.all fucking about for three years has done has turned people against each other even more.they could of pulled it before starting article 50. 95% of parliment have been against from the start.reason its gone on for three years is because the whole of parliment are doing a job that none of them from all partys are capable of doing.and you ppl voted for them to run the country

Exactly.

And any extension beyond 22nd May would require the UK to elect MEP's. Failing to do so would be a breach of EU law - this is why the April 12th date was set - to allow the UK to set up European elections in the event of a longer extension or revocation of a50"

I think you'll find the EU would find a way of getting round their own laws if they wanted to.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Well at least I can go home at the end of the

Month without worrying about the travel.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

of course they will always do when it suits them. people seem to think that the e.u is great with no shady politicians there but it same as any parliment.will bend the rules when it suits those in charge just like any other parliment but wont budge on them for anything there public might want.we should either leave or join up fully.give up our vetos take on the euro and join shengen or get the fuck out compleatley not out but still really in

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 08:46:27]

If more of the right wing MPs peel off to far right parties, while obviously a bad thing, does bode well for general elections in terms of weakening the Tories.

yumsville

"If more of the right wing MPs peel off to far right parties, while obviously a bad thing, does bode well for general elections in terms of weakening the Tories."

Everybody thought this was going to be a trap for Labour but with one bill passing, Labour can now exert maximum pressure and gain a long extension. Even if it's the customs union plan Labour will still take the victory.

Either of the options will be unsavoury to Tory brexiteers, if not brexit voters but it will be the Torys taking the fall for it.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Is it really off the table, though?

The Cooper bill relies on the acquiesence of a body not subject to UK law - the EU.

If the EU says No to an extension, the ball is back in our court.

Then the only choice left becomes revocation of Article 50.

Chudleigh

"Is it really off the table, though?

The Cooper bill relies on the acquiesence of a body not subject to UK law - the EU.

If the EU says No to an extension, the ball is back in our court.

Then the only choice left becomes revocation of Article 50."

Sounds like a plan

Bristol East

Game, set and match!

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

The EU doesn't want Brexit, the vast majority of Parliament doesn't want Brexit. The govt and opposition doesn't want Brexit so I can see there being no Brexit. It will raise significant issues with this country for years if people feel that their vote has no meaning. Will be an interesting couple of years as our elected Parliament attempts to rebuild trust with a disenfranchised electorate.

"The EU doesn't want Brexit, the vast majority of Parliament doesn't want Brexit. The govt and opposition doesn't want Brexit so I can see there being no Brexit. It will raise significant issues with this country for years if people feel that their vote has no meaning. Will be an interesting couple of years as our elected Parliament attempts to rebuild trust with a disenfranchised electorate."

Which cares about that, if we can avoid Brexit its well worth it.

The referendum was advisory only.

Besides both labour and the Tories lie to us as a matter of course. People still vote for them.

Where ever I lay my hat

"The EU doesn't want Brexit, the vast majority of Parliament doesn't want Brexit. The govt and opposition doesn't want Brexit so I can see there being no Brexit. It will raise significant issues with this country for years if people feel that their vote has no meaning. Will be an interesting couple of years as our elected Parliament attempts to rebuild trust with a disenfranchised electorate.

Besides both labour and the Tories lie to us as a matter of course. People still vote for them."

It may have been advisory but everyone acknowledged the result would be implemented, which would have been easy had remain won as most imagined but has proved impossible with a leave vote. I suspect the debate will rumble on for years. Will be interesting to see if a new type of politics evolves, I think we may see more parties emerge and more coalitions in future.

"The EU doesn't want Brexit, the vast majority of Parliament doesn't want Brexit. The govt and opposition doesn't want Brexit so I can see there being no Brexit. It will raise significant issues with this country for years if people feel that their vote has no meaning. Will be an interesting couple of years as our elected Parliament attempts to rebuild trust with a disenfranchised electorate.

Besides both labour and the Tories lie to us as a matter of course. People still vote for them.

It may have been advisory but everyone acknowledged the result would be implemented, which would have been easy had remain won as most imagined but has proved impossible with a leave vote. I suspect the debate will rumble on for years. Will be interesting to see if a new type of politics evolves, I think we may see more parties emerge and more coalitions in future."

It may be interesting. I suspect the Tories will tighten their iron grip around our necks, which in fairness is one of the main objectives of Brexit.

"It will raise significant issues with this country for years if people feel that their vote has no meaning. Will be an interesting couple of years as our elected Parliament attempts to rebuild trust with a disenfranchised electorate."

The motion put forward by Yvette Cooper yesterday that was passed by the commons will only serve to pour more fuel on that fire

Where ever I lay my hat

It may have been advisory but everyone acknowledged the result would be implemented, which would have been easy had remain won as most imagined but has proved impossible with a leave vote. I suspect the debate will rumble on for years. Will be interesting to see if a new type of politics evolves, I think we may see more parties emerge and more coalitions in future.

It may be interesting. I suspect the Tories will tighten their iron grip around our necks, which in fairness is one of the main objectives of Brexit."

I think the Tories are toast. They will tear themselves apart and hard to see anything but a general election at some point this year and a long period in opposition unless they appoint a leader untainted by the Brexit shambles.

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Arkley

"basically that date is now "off the table".... with the cooper bill becoming law by 1 vote (now saying that they have to legally get an extension) means that the earliest they can now in effect leave is going to be may 22nd.....

and here comes the "long" extension..... this is where you are finally going to get the 2nd vote call to try and use it as a "win and we can get" strategy from the hardline leavers...."

The Cooper bill is not yet Law, it has to go through the House of Lords. It will now postpone till Monday for Comittee and they hope to vote on it before 8pm.

At which point it may or may not become Law.

In its current state it actually makes It easier for us to slip of the edge into a no deal, due to the poor wording, and the fact that the PM would have to bring back any EU proposal to be debated in the commons with less than maybe a few hours.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Are the people who are saying that we shouldn't take part in European elections the same people who say those in the EU are not elected ???

Arkley

"Are the people who are saying that we shouldn't take part in European elections the same people who say those in the EU are not elected ???"

The EU Commission is Unelected

The EU Parliament is Elected

The Commission proposes New Laws

Controls the Budget, Controls Policy and negotiates Trade agreements. It has over 30000 civil servernts and is responsible for Enforcement. Where the ECJ has ultimate power over the Soverign nations own highest courts of their individual countries.

The elected Parliament made up of the Elected representatives of the 27/ 28 member states rejects or approves. Approval only needs a majority of the 27/28 to pass. Of which we are 1

I thought it was supposed to be the leave voters who were uneducated, and did not know what they were voting for. !!!

"Are the people who are saying that we shouldn't take part in European elections the same people who say those in the EU are not elected ???

Controls the Budget, Controls Policy and negotiates Trade agreements. It has over 30000 civil servernts and is responsible for Enforcement. Where the ECJ has ultimate power over the Soverign nations own highest courts of their individual countries.

The elected Parliament made up of the Elected representatives of the 27/ 28 member states rejects or approves. Approval only needs a majority of the 27/28 to pass. Of which we are 1

I thought it was supposed to be the leave voters who were uneducated, and did not know what they were voting for. !!!"

Official EU voting records show that the British government has voted ‘No’ to laws passed at EU level on 56 occasions, abstained 70 times, and voted ‘Yes’ 2,466 times since 1999.

So we agree with a high percentage of what the EU wants to implement.

Besides, the house of lords and the queen are unelected.

and here comes the "long" extension..... this is where you are finally going to get the 2nd vote call to try and use it as a "win and we can get" strategy from the hardline leavers....

The Cooper bill is not yet Law, it has to go through the House of Lords. It will now postpone till Monday for Comittee and they hope to vote on it before 8pm.

At which point it may or may not become Law.

In its current state it actually makes It easier for us to slip of the edge into a no deal, due to the poor wording, and the fact that the PM would have to bring back any EU proposal to be debated in the commons with less than maybe a few hours. "

I was watching the debate in the Lords last night.

Doesn't look like it's going to be passed quite as quickly as Yvette Cooper might have hoped.

From what was being said in the Lords, there are likely to be a number of ammendments to it that will be suggested and passed back to the commons as it is considered to be somewhat 'sloppy'

Bristol East

I saw a Lib Dem peer being interviewed.

Someone you might think would be all for the bill.

She was scathing about it.

Full of legal flaws, she said.

Arkley

"Are the people who are saying that we shouldn't take part in European elections the same people who say those in the EU are not elected ???

I thought it was supposed to be the leave voters who were uneducated, and did not know what they were voting for. !!!

Official EU voting records show that the British government has voted ‘No’ to laws passed at EU level on 56 occasions, abstained 70 times, and voted ‘Yes’ 2,466 times since 1999.

The queen and the House of Lords have strictly limited power over the Elected Goverment. They are mostly advisory and ceremonial. I would also argue the Royal Family has done more for this Country than the EU, but then, That may start a whole different argument. I would also argue that The Lords has an important role, but believe that they should also have to be elected rather than entitled.

"

Bristol East

I thought it was supposed to be the leave voters who were uneducated, and did not know what they were voting for. !!!"

Policy is set by the Council of Ministers, not the Commission.

The ECJ adjudicates on EU law, not on domestic law.

Majority voting in the Council of Ministers includes a population weighting factor - a resolution is adopted if there is a majority AND the majority represents at least 60 per cent of the population.

Arkley

"

The Queen and the House of Lords have strictly limited powers, over the Elected Goverment. They are mostly advisory and ceremonial. I would also argue the Royal Family has done more for this Country than the EU, but then, that may start a whole different argument. I would also argue that The Lords has an important role, but believe that they should also have to be elected rather than entitled.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"I saw a Lib Dem peer being interviewed.

"

That's what the Lords is for. Not for rubber-stamping legislation because they like it. They are there to ensure that things are considered and done properly.

That shouldn't stop because the Commons and Government is under pressure.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Brexiteerw now saying that a long delay is better than a May/Corbyn agreement

Of course, there is no Brexit "position", so the opinion of one or two of them is irrelevant

The Queen and the House of Lords have strictly limited powers, over the Elected Goverment. They are mostly advisory and ceremonial. I would also argue the Royal Family has done more for this Country than the EU, but then, that may start a whole different argument. I would also argue that The Lords has an important role, but believe that they should also have to be elected rather than entitled.

"

Right so there are various parts of all national governing bodies that are unelected.

The main point being, we agree with the vast majority of E.U. law.

I personally don’t trust any of the people who make the laws for us. But record show the the E.U. consistently makes laws that benefit the people of this country. Meanwhile, just look at any Tory and look at their voting record. Pro austerity, pro war, anti-gay, anti-environment, anti-human rights, anti-workers rights.

Bristol East

Ah, arguing logic with a Brexiteer is pointless.

It doesn't matter how acceptable the regs are.

Any law must be better when it is made by clowns wearing red, white and blue than clowns wearing blue and yellow.

They're our clowns, dontcha know, not those yucky foreign kind.

Chudleigh

The EU must be very efficient, being able to run with only 30,000 Civil Servants - the UK has over 300,000. As usual your ‘facts’ in isolation are very exciting, but compared to reality don’t stand up

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

No. As you have just shown it is a representational democracy, much like our own in the UK. But, yes you are right, it is the leave voters who bleat on about 'taking back control' and 'unelected eurocrats' and 'losing our sovereignty' that could have done with a bit more education before they voted.

-Matt

So now we maybe leaving on the 3oth of June if the EU accept the PMs request for an extension to the end of June is accepted.

Barbados

"I saw a Lib Dem peer being interviewed.

"

Indeed... a good person on Twitter talking about this is Jo Maugham QC (@JolyonMaugham) from the Good Law Project. He even went as far as re-writing it as an example of a much better drafted law. The original had a lot of undefined sections in it.

-Matt

Bristol East

Mrs May has written to Mr Tusk asking for an extension of the UK's membership to - wait for it - June 30.

She asked for the same thing last month and they turned her down. So she is asking for the same thing this month.

Sigh.

I see tusk Is suggesting a full 12 month extension ...

We aren't leaving this year...

Bristol East

I saw a good analogy yesterday.

Someone trying to paint a picture of this mess from a business perspective.

If business is the engine of the ship . . . and the politicians are at the wheel steering it a little left or a little right . . . we have been going round in a circle for three years.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Mrs May has written to Mr Tusk asking for an extension of the UK's membership to - wait for it - June 30.

She asked for the same thing last month and they turned her down. So she is asking for the same thing this month.

Sigh.

"

Been here before, its May's go to move when she does not get what she wants and is looking to force whatever it is through by default.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

The eu will roll over and give another extension..esp now the Germans know there economy is in the poo ..

..see isn't Europe great....germany fucked France fucked Spain fucked Greece fucked ...i could go on ....oh hang on even with so much negativity..we doing quite well

"The eu will roll over and give another extension..esp now the Germans know there economy is in the poo ..

..see isn't Europe great....germany fucked France fucked Spain fucked Greece fucked ...i could go on ....oh hang on even with so much negativity..we doing quite well"

What?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The eu will roll over and give another extension..esp now the Germans know there economy is in the poo ..

..see isn't Europe great....germany fucked France fucked Spain fucked Greece fucked ...i could go on ....oh hang on even with so much negativity..we doing quite well"

That’s one hell of spin........

That’s almost Pravda like spin... I am almost impressed!

..see isn't Europe great....germany fucked France fucked Spain fucked Greece fucked ...i could go on ....oh hang on even with so much negativity..we doing quite well

What?"

The delirious ramblings of a deluded mind.Is my best guess.

Barbados

What?

The delirious ramblings of a deluded mind.Is my best guess. "

The strange thing is, even if you did believe all that and took it at face value.... it still doesn't explain why leaving the EU would be any better!?

We have now pissed up the wall already god knows how many years-worth of membership fees of the EU. All the while neglecting any important political work that we need to actually do ourselves.

And for what? Blue passports, an even more open border, and to supposedly 'stick it to the elites'.

-Matt

Stick all our cash to the elites. Do not pass go.

Bristol East

The French Minister who named her cat Brexit got it spot on.

EU: There's the door. Sorry to see you go, but we respect your decision.

UK: Um, er, can we just stay a little longer? Please? It's too cold out there.

EU: How long do you want to stay for?

UK: We'll be ready by June 30.

EU: We'll give you until May 22 if you are ready. If not, April 12 and you're out.

UK: Um, er, can we stay a little longer, please?

canterbury

Britex grand national tomoz ....if you lose and don't like the result....moan and moan and try to get a 're run

Chudleigh

"Britex grand national tomoz ....if you lose and don't like the result....moan and moan and try to get a 're run"

& if your horse (or jockey) were doped (duped) would you expect the result to be annulled and 2nd place given victory?

Barbados

"Britex grand national tomoz ....if you lose and don't like the result....moan and moan and try to get a 're run"

See, this is the problem with some leavers. They fundamentally don't understand how democracy works... or the world in general.

They think that remain voters just 'moan and moan and try to get a 're run'. Because they can't comprehend that perhaps people are fucked off with the lies and dishonesty that has gone on, and the fact we are causing ourselves major economic, social and political self harm. Some of them have a view of life that can't extend much past the local bookies, and hence that is the only terms they can comprehend it in.

-Matt

"Britex grand national tomoz ....if you lose and don't like the result....moan and moan and try to get a 're run

See, this is the problem with some leavers. They fundamentally don't understand how democracy works... or the world in general.

They think that remain voters just 'moan and moan and try to get a 're run'. Because they can't comprehend that perhaps people are fucked off with the lies and dishonesty that has gone on, and the fact we are causing ourselves major economic, social and political self harm. Some of them have a view of life that can't extend much past the local bookies, and hence that is the only terms they can comprehend it in.

-Matt"

This

canterbury

I think both sides were economical with the truth ...but still just goes to show how minorities rule majority..yet again

canterbury

Oooh xxx

"Oooh xxx"

Did you "Oooh xxx" your own comment?

But yeah. The minority 0.001% have always had the majority share in power, influence and money.

"Britex grand national tomoz ....if you lose and don't like the result....moan and moan and try to get a 're run

-Matt"

Oh but as he likes to say frequently his business is doing really well out of the situation and he sees loads of opportunities opening up in the future once we have left the eu! Pretty selfish and as one sme owner was saying today on the radio, his business used to do 40 per cent of its trade within the EU and that has now dropped to 12 per cent which is losing him tens of thousands a month with the added worry that should Brexit not happen his customers will have found other suppliers and he will have to fight hard to regain those contracts. Perhaps our little friend works in contracting security services as thats the only thing I can see being a growth industry right now.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

& if your horse (or jockey) were doped (duped) would you expect the result to be annulled and 2nd place given victory? "

Good point..

Was thinking that there would be a few who would fail the dope test..

But then blame the clean riders cos it said on the side of a bus it was all going to be an easy ride to the big prize..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

-Matt

Oh but as he likes to say frequently his business is doing really well out of the situation and he sees loads of opportunities opening up in the future once we have left the eu! Pretty selfish and as one sme owner was saying today on the radio, his business used to do 40 per cent of its trade within the EU and that has now dropped to 12 per cent which is losing him tens of thousands a month with the added worry that should Brexit not happen his customers will have found other suppliers and he will have to fight hard to regain those contracts. Perhaps our little friend works in contracting security services as thats the only thing I can see being a growth industry right now. "

Methinks bucket, shammy and maybe a squeegee..

And a bottle of vinegar..

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

. I have never claimed to be highly educated or to know what I voted for ,, but I do know that the EU parliament is elected , I also suspect the. NHS will not get £350million every week when we leave , I also know that as an Englishman I cannot get an Irish passport , and that the blue UK passports will be made in France , I also know that the afore mentioned NHS (according to the Health Secretary ) are the biggest buyers of fridges in the world , I also know that despite Seabourne Freight ( the ferry company with no ships ) not getting any tax payers money , EuroTunnel did because of the same deal and I also know that I saw a lady on TV last week who had lived and worked here for 21 years , cry because we were making her register to remain in her own home

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I thought it was supposed to be the leave voters who were uneducated, and did not know what they were voting for. !!!. I have never claimed to be highly educated or to know what I voted for ,, but I do know that the EU parliament is elected , I also suspect the. NHS will not get £350million every week when we leave , I also know that as an Englishman I cannot get an Irish passport , and that the blue UK passports will be made in France , I also know that the afore mentioned NHS (according to the Health Secretary ) are the biggest buyers of fridges in the world , I also know that despite Seabourne Freight ( the ferry company with no ships ) not getting any tax payers money , EuroTunnel did because of the same deal and I also know that I saw a lady on TV last week who had lived and worked here for 21 years , cry because we were making her register to remain in her own home "

And if you want to know what T May would like to do with that crying lady, and with every other helpless woman that she deems to be "foreign", google for "yarlswood detention centre". Funnily enough, Mr May is a shareholder in the security company that runs Yarlswood.

yumsville

"

And if you want to know what T May would like to do with that crying lady, and with every other helpless woman that she deems to be "foreign", google for "yarlswood detention centre". Funnily enough, Mr May is a shareholder in the security company that runs Yarlswood."

Yarlswood is run by Serco - which isn't doing very well, their executive is Mr Soames.

Arkley

No. As you have just shown it is a representational democracy, much like our own in the UK. But, yes you are right, it is the leave voters who bleat on about 'taking back control' and 'unelected eurocrats' and 'losing our sovereignty' that could have done with a bit more education before they voted.

-Matt"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xg7JwbJfWA

Watch this clip then tell me that the EU are not about Control and destroying nation states Sovereignty.

Guy puts it quite clearly in English that the EU wants all member states to give over their sovereignty and powers to the EU. In the clip he is very upset that member states are reluctant.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"

Actually, in law, the Queen and the House of Lords do not have strictly limited powers. In law the Queen actually has more power than the House of Commons, and the House of Lords about the same. In law The Queen can actually issue decrees which are then law without any referral to Parliament. It is only by convention that she doesn't. The House of Lords can and does initial legislation and it could be on anything it chose, it is only by convention that the Lords only does this at the bidding of the Government of the day.

We also do not have an elected Government. The Government is, in law, the Queen's Government and Ministers are actually Ministers of The Crown and, in law, she is free to chose whoever she wants, it is only by convention that The Queen chooses as Prime Minister the leader of the party with the most seats in The House of Commons and also only by convention that she chooses to appoint Ministers that the Prime Minister suggests to their respective Ministries.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Sorry but is that meant to be

"Germany fucked France, fucked Spain, fucked Greece, fucked ..."

or

"Germany fucked, France fucked, Spain fucked, Greece fucked, ..."

» Add a new message to this topic