FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > EU election is on : 23rd of May

EU election is on : 23rd of May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Euro sceptic party anyone.? Not sure what it will cost

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Euro sceptic party anyone.? Not sure what it will cost "

I'll be voting for the party that I feel will look out for the UK's best interests while we are still a member of the European Union.

I’d like to think the country could act like grown ups once more, but alas I think Farages brexit party will do well.

"I’d like to think the country could act like grown ups once more, but alas I think Farages brexit party will do well."

We’re voting for the Brexit party, does that make us children...?

Just because someone has a different opinion than you, doesn’t mean you are right and they are wrong.

Its the cost of a potentially pointless vote if were leaving anyway.. On top of the waste already incurred

"I’d like to think the country could act like grown ups once more, but alas I think Farages brexit party will do well.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you, doesn’t mean you are right and they are wrong. "

Im voting brexit party,

"I’d like to think the country could act like grown ups once more, but alas I think Farages brexit party will do well."

Your entitled to your opinion, as do i

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Euro sceptic party anyone.? Not sure what it will cost

I'll be voting for the party that I feel will look out for the UK's best interests while we are still a member of the European Union. "

Does it matter how they behave for a few weeks who really cares?

I'll be voting for the party that I feel will look out for the UK's best interests while we are still a member of the European Union. Does it matter how they behave for a few weeks who really cares?"

My point exactly regarding the cost involved.

I'll be voting for the party that I feel will look out for the UK's best interests while we are still a member of the European Union. Does it matter how they behave for a few weeks who really cares?"

My point exactly regarding the cost involved., unless the eu is funding this debacle

I'll be voting for the party that I feel will look out for the UK's best interests while we are still a member of the European Union. Does it matter how they behave for a few weeks who really cares?

My point exactly regarding the cost involved., unless the eu is funding this debacle "

We created this debacle!

It could be weeks yes, it could be months, a year or more, who knows

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I’d like to think the country could act like grown ups once more, but alas I think Farages brexit party will do well.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you, doesn’t mean you are right and they are wrong. "

So why would you vote for them?

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I reckon the turnout will be low and Farage will win most votes followed by Labour, then the minor placings. Change UK will fail miserably due to apathy.

It means nothing other than a show of false promises....how can any party promise anything other than "nothing"? Anything else won't be achieved as we are apparently leaving.

Chudleigh

"I reckon the turnout will be low and Farage will win most votes followed by Labour, then the minor placings. Change UK will fail miserably due to apathy.

It means nothing other than a show of false promises....how can any party promise anything other than "nothing"? Anything else won't be achieved as we are apparently leaving."

I think LD, Plaid, SNP and the Greens will do well. Labour would do a lot better if they’d accept that Remain is the way forward

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'll be voting for the party that I feel will look out for the UK's best interests while we are still a member of the European Union. Does it matter how they behave for a few weeks who really cares?

My point exactly regarding the cost involved., unless the eu is funding this debacle "

The UK conservative party created the debacle. They wanted and created a referendum and also triggered Article 50, without their party having any agreement on what it wanted. Finnily enough, when it came to parliament voting on the deal, the conservatives could still not agree.

UK taxpayers are paying for electing inappropriate politicians in to the EU and UK parliaments.

The UK may not leave the EU, so politicians elected as MEPs should be appropriate representatives of all UK citizens and the UKs needs.

the trouble with farrage getting in as an MEP again is that as soon as he starts ranting at the the comittee you can see thier eyes glaz over as they lose intrest in the crap he starts spouting.

You nee someone who will engage and not attact all of the time.

I'll be voting for a leave party, mainly because the remainers think they can just overrule that we voted leave in the first place

I think the grown ups aren't the ones stamping their feet because they lost

BREXIT Party, and I just can’t wait for those establishment politicians to get a damn bloody nose. Time for the LibLabCon to find out what the people really think of them.

Chudleigh

"BREXIT Party, and I just can’t wait for those establishment politicians to get a damn bloody nose. Time for the LibLabCon to find out what the people really think of them."

You are no more the people than we are...

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I'm going to add an extra candidate on my ballot paper and place my x there - Jurgen Klopp

I think most male liverpool fans had a european erection last night...

Nationally tho i think they will flop

"We’re voting for the Brexit party, does that make us children...?

Yes but you're voting for a man to get an EU pension, EU security and free travel in the EU under the guise of being anti-EU, Farage knows how to play his base, dudes got the most EU benefits than any of us will.

"I think most male liverpool fans had a european erection last night..."

Hahaha I know innit

All political parties are the same with different agenda on how to piss around with us...

Ignoring will of the people and all those trite catchphrases...

Why do those who's vote Brexit Party see their MEPs best representin the UKs interest in the EU.

I know we want out. But that's not down to MEPs.

"I reckon the turnout will be low and Farage will win most votes followed by Labour, then the minor placings. Change UK will fail miserably due to apathy.

It means nothing other than a show of false promises....how can any party promise anything other than "nothing"? Anything else won't be achieved as we are apparently leaving.

I think LD, Plaid, SNP and the Greens will do well. Labour would do a lot better if they’d accept that Remain is the way forward "

A lot of" safe" labour areas voted leave, labour wanting another referendum or remaining is shooting themselves in the foot

"I'm going to add an extra candidate on my ballot paper and place my x there - Jurgen Klopp

"

?! Oh yeah, his brother is klipity

Chudleigh

I think LD, Plaid, SNP and the Greens will do well. Labour would do a lot better if they’d accept that Remain is the way forward

A lot of" safe" labour areas voted leave, labour wanting another referendum or remaining is shooting themselves in the foot"

Nobody actually wants Leave anymore

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"BREXIT Party, and I just can’t wait for those establishment politicians to get a damn bloody nose. Time for the LibLabCon to find out what the people really think of them."

The Brexit Party candidates are a complete shower. Who in their right mind would resurrect the career of Ann Widdecombe ffs?

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

A lot of" safe" labour areas voted leave, labour wanting another referendum or remaining is shooting themselves in the foot

Nobody actually wants Leave anymore "

Keep on deluding yourself but prepare for a shock!

Chudleigh

Keep on deluding yourself but prepare for a shock! "

Happy to prepare, maybe you should also - none of you can agree what Leave means, so why bother. More people want to stay than any one of the myriad Leave options

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Happy to prepare, maybe you should also - none of you can agree what Leave means, so why bother. More people want to stay than any one of the myriad Leave options "

You keep stating this bullshit statement,how do you know this ?

Happy to prepare, maybe you should also - none of you can agree what Leave means, so why bother. More people want to stay than any one of the myriad Leave options You keep stating this bullshit statement,how do you know this ? "

You'd need c 90%+ of leave voters to want an option to beat the leave vote. I've seen and heard nothing that says any option has this weight of public favour.

But you're right. No one knows for sure. How can we find out definitively either way...?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Nobody actually wants Leave anymore "

were do you get this shite from lol

lytham st.annes

Nobody actually wants Leave anymore were do you get this shite from lol"

They are Welsh foxy,bullshit comes easy to them

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

Happy to prepare, maybe you should also - none of you can agree what Leave means, so why bother. More people want to stay than any one of the myriad Leave options You keep stating this bullshit statement,how do you know this ? "

He must have a pair of crystal balls!

"

were do you get this shite from lol

They are Welsh foxy,bullshit comes easy to them "

Oo00ooo racism

lytham st.annes

"