FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Iran

Iran

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With Trump, and the hawks like bolton, pompeo, and pence (who worries me with insane stares and crazy hardline speeches) are they seeking war eith Iran?

With The sanctions and scrapping the nuclear deal what other motive other than yet ANOTHER war?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

When people talk about special relationships with the US, there is only one with this administration - that with Israel and Nettanyahu.

This is Israeli foreign policy being enacted by the United States of America.

The US is trying to build a coalition to isolate and destabilise Iran. So far, the major powers, including the UK, Germany, France, the EU, Russia and China have refused.

That won't stop Trump.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Twice now Iran has handed the US its arse, and it should be kept firmly in the front of the USA's mind that the phenomenon of suicide bombers was developed in Iran during the Iran Iraq war when children would lead attacks across minefields (the children detonating the mines allowing the following fighters to engage the Iraqis, and it is Iran who have developed the same ethos of asymmetric warfare with small boats to defeat capital warships.

I think that if CinC Bonespurs decides to start a war with Iran in the Persian Gulf he better buy a lot of bodybags and start building a new navy. Of course if he launches his war from the Med then I expect Israel, Saudi and the Trucial States will be the countries that pay the initial price. Of course bonespurs may decide to go nuclear in which case all bets are off.

Bristol East

Iran is the one thing that aligns Saudi and Israel. Watch where Trump's son-in-law does his business. Jared. Kruchner?

Bristol East

In its 240+ years existence, the USA has been at war over something every single year apart from 16 of them.

The one thing it has never done is attack a country with nuclear weapons.

Hence the desire among states on the US hate list to deter the Americans.

The west persuaded Col Gadaffi to give up his, and look what happened to him.

"In its 240+ years existence, the USA has been at war over something every single year apart from 16 of them.

Hence the desire among states on the US hate list to deter the Americans.

The west persuaded Col Gadaffi to give up his, and look what happened to him."

North Korea will take this onboard

By *assagesXxXMan  over a year ago

ickenham

Interesting .... you seem to indicate an anti Israeli sentiment. Only country in Middle East with any decent LGBT rights.

"When people talk about special relationships with the US, there is only one with this administration - that with Israel and Nettanyahu.

The US is trying to build a coalition to isolate and destabilise Iran. So far, the major powers, including the UK, Germany, France, the EU, Russia and China have refused.

That won't stop Trump.

"

Bristol East

"

Interesting .... you seem to indicate an anti Israeli sentiment. Only country in Middle East with any decent LGBT rights.

"

I totally agree about Israel's equality status.

That's the way it should be.

Everywhere.

It still allows me to have an opinion on how it responds to existential threats, as seen from Tel Aviv.

Bristol East

I am looking forward to seeing Dana Interational open Eurovision in Tel Aviv on Saturday night btw

"

When people talk about special relationships with the US, there is only one with this administration - that with Israel and Nettanyahu.

That won't stop Trump.

"

Nelson Mandela said when apartheid ends in isreal then humans will all be free.. Or Something like that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In its 240+ years existence, the USA has been at war over something every single year apart from 16 of them.

"

They dropped 2 Atomic bombs, not much difference really. Detonation process is different and smaller scale but the result was pretty much the same.

They dropped 2 Atomic bombs, not much difference really. Detonation process is different and smaller scale but the result was pretty much the same. "

Yes, would they hsve done that if Japan had nukes to retaliate with

Bristol East

"

They dropped 2 Atomic bombs, not much difference really. Detonation process is different and smaller scale but the result was pretty much the same. "

One was made from highly-enriched uranium, the other from plutonium.

Originally destined for Berlin, but the Germans surrendered before they were ready.

The US wanted to test both designs.

One side of that story that rarely gets a look in is the US strategic priority to "get" Japan before the Soviets got there before them..

"

They dropped 2 Atomic bombs, not much difference really. Detonation process is different and smaller scale but the result was pretty much the same.

Originally destined for Berlin, but the Germans surrendered before they were ready.

One side of that story that rarely gets a look in is the US strategic priority to "get" Japan before the Soviets got there before them..

"

They also wanyed to bomb an intact city without bomb damage to get accurate damage assessments. Nice eh?

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

I seem to remember the USA dropping a nuclear bomb on japan

"

They also wanyed to bomb an intact city without bomb damage to get accurate damage assessments. Nice eh? "

The USA is the longest war mongering murdering country ever.

Well, modern time

"Well, modern time "

No argument from me, plus those grotesque videos of war crimes are not only terrible but can be repeated

Bristol East

US evacuating its Embassy in Baghdad and deploying more military. UK setting up crisis management team in Foreign Office.

moston

Trump is about to start a second Vietnam with a country WITH its own nuclear arsenal and a history of using asymetric warfare and a military that train for that sort of warfare. Plus it is the Iranians used suicide bombers on the battlefield in the Iran Iraq war. I doubt that Trump and Boulton have the slightest idea of the shit they are about to unleash on the USA, I just hope that the maybot does not take the line of 'I got to get me a piece of that shit!'.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Willwill you will spunk up if he starts a war you’ve been predicting a war for ages lol

Bristol East

Everything coming together for a "false flag".

"Everything coming together for a "false flag"."

The longer this episode of American made bollocks drags out, the more the chance of an unintentional war

moston

"Willwill you will spunk up if he starts a war you’ve been predicting a war for ages lol"

Why would you think I get turned on by the thought of war? Maybe you haven't noticed but Trump is a classic bully, he is beyond brave when it comes to hurting or damaging others, and surrounds himself with hawks and the trappings of the military but when he may be hurt he turns tail and runs (or gets daddy to buy him a 'get out of Vietnam pass' (5 times). Add to that his need for a distraction that will also help get him reelected and how war always works in favour of a leader who seems to be strong and his need for a win I think the likelihood of a rekindling of the Middle East conflagration are increasing, and that worries me because the Tories are also in desperate need of a win and I doubt they would hesitate for a second if the opportunity arose to wrap themselves in the flag, make a few 'hero's' and ride the patriotic wave to another 5 years in power.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

If he doesn't go to war with someone soon he might have to think about bringing the army home. And no president is that stupid.

» Add a new message to this topic