FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Do whats best for the country - scrap brexit

Do whats best for the country - scrap brexit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who else reckons that the best thing and interest for the country is to scrap brexit and hold up the hands and say, we tried it but it dont work then to apoligise to the eu?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How can you say 'it didn't work'?... we aint tried it yet!!

"How can you say 'it didn't work'?... we aint tried it yet!!"
I meant the negociations didnt work out as planned.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

There was a plan?

"There was a plan?"
No. I dont reckon there was a plan lol.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Scrapping it because it’s not going great no.

Scrapping it because of a second referendum yes.

Joined up thinking gets you elected.

See the news last night another big manufacturer leaving the UK sinking ship

Brexit the gift that keeps on giving err!! Taking away

But don’t worry nige says they will be lining up to trade with Britain when the time cones!

"See the news last night another big manufacturer leaving the UK sinking ship

Brexit the gift that keeps on giving err!! Taking away

But don’t worry nige says they will be lining up to trade with Britain when the time cones!"

Comes even

"See the news last night another big manufacturer leaving the UK sinking ship

"

Who?

I've not watched the news for days

"

Who?

I've not watched the news for days "

Honda, they were already mostly leaving, but they said they were keeping a department in the UK, but yesterday they announced they're closing that down too. 3,500 jobs to go in 2021.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

But still jobs are at there highest for decades didn’t a company ever leave the uk before brexit ?

"But still jobs are at there highest for decades didn’t a company ever leave the uk before brexit ?"

Zero hour jobs and low level jobs sure, you're applauding hiring cleaners whilst at the same time we're losing tech workers, doctors, nurses, etc.

PS: Nothing wrong with cleaners, but in terms of a trade off I'm sure most people would like to keep the higher paying positions with actual job security.

By *ave 42Man  over a year ago

pontefract

"Who else reckons that the best thing and interest for the country is to scrap brexit and hold up the hands and say, we tried it but it dont work then to apoligise to the eu? "

Only the remoaners want it stopped

who in my reckoning are a minority of the population

"But still jobs are at there highest for decades didn’t a company ever leave the uk before brexit ?"

It's great that there is low unemployment .

Is it because of brexit?

Is it down to the conservatives ?

Is it down to the recession ending.?

Is because of austerity?

It's always feast or famine in my profession.These things are cyclical And whoever is in charge gets the credit or when it's shit they blame anyone but themselves and usually the previous government.

thornaby

"But still jobs are at there highest for decades didn’t a company ever leave the uk before brexit ?

Zero hour jobs and low level jobs sure, you're applauding hiring cleaners whilst at the same time we're losing tech workers, doctors, nurses, etc.

PS: Nothing wrong with cleaners, but in terms of a trade off I'm sure most people would like to keep the higher paying positions with actual job security. "

ppl bang on about zero hr workers iv never known anyone on these contacts or heard of anyone I know do you know how many of these there are in the uk or is this the remainers scare story’s again I’m just asking as I don’t know Dose anyone know of the jobs that have been created the last 3yrs if they are high or low pay ?

"ppl bang on about zero hr workers iv never known anyone on these contacts or heard of anyone "

Well straight away you're in a bubble then if you've NEVER come across a person on one, the fact that you try and say it's project fear just makes it laughable but then again that's the Leavers attitude, ignore the facts, call it fake news, pretend it isn't real.

Just like your earlier comment about how companies left the UK before Brexit, why yes they did but there's been a 15x increase in companies leaving the UK since Brexit was announced. We've lost more industry than gained, we've lost more tech than gained, but sure, we have an increase in low paying jobs and zero hour contracts, therefore Brexit is winning am I right?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Who else reckons that the best thing and interest for the country is to scrap brexit and hold up the hands and say, we tried it but it dont work then to apoligise to the eu?

who in my reckoning are a minority of the population "

Dave, tell us one good thing that will result from brexit that will be a benefit to the country worth the tens of billions of pounds already directly spent, the trillions of pounds of investment money that has gone elsewhere, the many many thousands of real jobs that have vanished, the fact that the lowest paid are getting ever poorer while the ultra rich are getting ever richer.

I know that successive governments have treated the working class like shit for year after year, and something has to change. But brexit isn't the answer. Europe is one of the main things that has been protecting us against being totally fucked by the ruling class, the bastards at the top are overjoyed that so many people have taken in the lie. It's like turkeys voting for christmas because they've been promised a nice dinner... when in fact they are the dinner.

thornaby

"ppl bang on about zero hr workers iv never known anyone on these contacts or heard of anyone

Well straight away you're in a bubble then if you've NEVER come across a person on one, the fact that you try and say it's project fear just makes it laughable but then again that's the Leavers attitude, ignore the facts, call it fake news, pretend it isn't real.

Just like your earlier comment about how companies left the UK before Brexit, why yes they did but there's been a 15x increase in companies leaving the UK since Brexit was announced. We've lost more industry than gained, we've lost more tech than gained, but sure, we have an increase in low paying jobs and zero hour contracts, therefore Brexit is winning am I right? "

I must be living in a bubble then because I don’t knoe a single soul on one none of my kids are on then me the wife we aren’t none of our friends are either none of my family it may be that I am living in a bubble then I suppose you know loads of ppl on zero hrs contracts then ?

The rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer. So this has been happening....under the EU since the early 70's yeah? Will the rich get poorer and the poor get richer by staying in the EU or will it just remain the same?

Was it not a majority of 'working class' (hate that term) that voted for brexit? I dunno...

i didn't vote and i don't really care what happens...but the trundling on of the soap opera of politics surrounding brexit is BAFTA award worthy...

thornaby

The remainers jump on every negative the leavers jump on every positive same shit diffrent day it’s just like question time woth labour and the Torres every one is right no one wrong lol

"Will the rich get poorer and the poor get richer by staying in the EU or will it just remain the same?

Was it not a majority of 'working class' (hate that term) that voted for brexit? I dunno..."

Under Brexit the rich can get even richer without regulations and the poor/working class enter a stalemate or even lose services. The difference is, the rich white men have pretended to be best mates of the working class to get the working class to vote in their favour.

"then I suppose you know loads of ppl on zero hrs contracts then ? "

Yes we actually do know people on them, then again we're just "remoaners" spreading "project fear" right? Best mate Farage tells the truth though right?

thornaby

"then I suppose you know loads of ppl on zero hrs contracts then ?

Yes we actually do know people on them, then again we're just "remoaners" spreading "project fear" right? Best mate Farage tells the truth though right? "

best mate farage how old are you 10 get a grip fella lol

"Best mate Farage tells the truth though right? best mate farage how old are you 10 get a grip fella lol"

It's the woman half talking, and nice deflect.

thornaby

Okies sorry my mistake and how is it a deflect when it’s you who said my mate farage iv never voted for him in my life

"The remainers jump on every negative the leavers jump on every positive "

Is there actually a "tangible" positive.

3 years in after the referendum I'm still to hear / read about any tangible positives of Brexit that can't be debunked with a little looking up of information.

Being honest there are only positives if you only take the word of the Brexiteers and believe without question.

"Will the rich get poorer and the poor get richer by staying in the EU or will it just remain the same?

Was it not a majority of 'working class' (hate that term) that voted for brexit? I dunno...

Under Brexit the rich can get even richer without regulations and the poor/working class enter a stalemate or even lose services. The difference is, the rich white men have pretended to be best mates of the working

class to get the working class to vote in their favour. "

so you're in favour of big government, globalisation, massive centralisation of finance, larger numbers of political elites and less acountability at a more local level?

I don't see how that will fix the problem of rich getting richer...etc.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"The remainers jump on every negative the leavers jump on every positive same shit diffrent day it’s just like question time woth labour and the Torres every one is right no one wrong lol"

I can't wait for a positive benefit to Brexit to appear.............

I fear that I might be in for a rather long wait though.

The problem is that I (and most rational thinkers) know that it is impossible to square the circles of the Brexit argument because there really is no good Brexit. It will weaken us financially and politically and the divisions created are likely to break up the United Kingdom. I am happy to consider opinions that can demonstrate how turning our backs on our closest trading partners is somehow beneficial and/or how ending shared responsibility and costs for regulatory agencies is going to save money and be more efficient.

On that last point, have you not noticed now that the more zealous Brexiters don't even bother displaying the Union flag on social media or at gatherings anymore. They probably know that their Brexit will likely finish off the United Kingdom and so they display the George cross instead. Tommy Robinson was up north yesterday and both his accolytes and his disciples were almost all waving the George cross.

"so you're in favour of big government, globalisation, massive centralisation of finance, larger numbers of political elites and less acountability at a more local level?

I don't see how that will fix the problem of rich getting richer...etc. "

When the alternative is driving the country off a cliff, yes, I'd rather be on the side of the EU who at least try and do SOME things for the people as opposed to selling them out.

Don't like the system? Then vote for the parties who can actually help change these ways, however as a nation we're also controlled by Murdoc owned media so anything even slightly left is painted in a negative manner. Brexit is a change but we've yet to see the positive for it, even now Farage won't release the manifest for his Brexit party and literally doing his old routine "trust me, I'm your mate, I drink pints in pubs".

The EU doesn't sell people out?

Ask the good people of Greece, Portugal, Cyprus and closer to home Ireland.... why do you think there's a groundswell of opinion going against the EU in lots of eu nations...

Bristol East

The great British conundrum - record levels of employment and stagnant productivity.

We ought to be producing more but we are not, probably because businesses are hiring rather than investing.

Bristol East

"The EU doesn't sell people out?

Ask the good people of Greece, Portugal, Cyprus and closer to home Ireland.... why do you think there's a groundswell of opinion going against the EU in lots of eu nations..."

You mean the rest of Europe is watching the glorious escape of Britain and thinking: "That's what we need"?

Somehow, I don't think so.

thornaby

"But still jobs are at there highest for decades didn’t a company ever leave the uk before brexit ?

The great British conundrum - record levels of employment and stagnant productivity.

We ought to be producing more but we are not, probably because businesses are hiring rather than investing."

wiuld you rather jobs be at a record low then

"ppl bang on about zero hr workers iv never known anyone on these contacts or heard of anyone

Just like your earlier comment about how companies left the UK before Brexit, why yes they did but there's been a 15x increase in companies leaving the UK since Brexit was announced. We've lost more industry than gained, we've lost more tech than gained, but sure, we have an increase in low paying jobs and zero hour contracts, therefore Brexit is winning am I right? I must be living in a bubble then because I don’t knoe a single soul on one none of my kids are on then me the wife we aren’t none of our friends are either none of my family it may be that I am living in a bubble then I suppose you know loads of ppl on zero hrs contracts then ? "

Waves hand in the air to show I have a zero hours contract.

thornaby

My heart goes out to you hope you find something better soon

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Oh yes because the eu is doing great ...let's stay in and end up with f all

"Oh yes because the eu is doing great ...let's stay in and end up with f all "

Well that was worth saying wasnt it!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Oh yes because the eu is doing great ...let's stay in and end up with f all "

End up with f all of what?

You have a totally misguided and frankly twisted view of what the European Union actually is.

I mean did you see the way that the EU stuck together and got right behind one of their smaller countries when there was a threat of them being bullied? That is what friends are for.

Shared intelligence, experience and costs across multiple different kinds of standards agencies - providing great value for money and a better outcome than the sum of the individual parts.

All the while, the 28 independent and sovereign nations remained accountable to their own populace and retained their own cultural and unique cultures.

What is there not to like lol

I would happily cancel the whole thing and then have a further referendum asking if London can become a separate cuntry with a trump style wall all round it so we can keep the barbarians at bay! I would also like to see Nige on the hot seat on bonfire night but that’s sadly a bit unlikely!

[Removed by poster at 14/05/19 16:36:40]

Ask the good people of Greece, Portugal, Cyprus and closer to home Ireland.... why do you think there's a groundswell of opinion going against the EU in lots of eu nations...

You mean the rest of Europe is watching the glorious escape of Britain and thinking: "That's what we need"?

Somehow, I don't think so."

well i know for a fact that there are shit loads of people wearing yellow vests that would welcome a frexit...many others in other member states think likewise... see if you can find anything out about it on the beeb...betcha can't!

Bristol East

Some thugs running amok on the streets of Paris, torching whatever they can, is not indicative of a nation ready to exit the EU. Not even the extremist Le Penn argues for it any more. Your imagination is too readily excited.

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

"then I suppose you know loads of ppl on zero hrs contracts then ?

Yes we actually do know people on them, then again we're just "remoaners" spreading "project fear" right? Best mate Farage tells the truth though right? "

did we not have zero hours contracts before we voted to leave the eu, do you think if we remain that zero hours contracts will disappear

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Well only one view then ...yours ....New subject tell eu to blow it up there arse ...oh yes 52% voted out u know....if we do have a ref....then we will need a third to get the best result ....When the second vote is still leave will you finally accept the result ....Yes or no

"Well only one view then ...yours ....New subject tell eu to blow it up there arse ...oh yes 52% voted out u know....if we do have a ref....then we will need a third to get the best result ....When the second vote is still leave will you finally accept the result ....Yes or no"

Why do we need a third? Surely if the people say remain we should listen?

Ask the good people of Greece, Portugal, Cyprus and closer to home Ireland.... why do you think there's a groundswell of opinion going against the EU in lots of eu nations..."

Greece was ran like a basket case and drastic measures were brought upon them to stabilise their country, all of their own making.

Ireland rejected the first referendum but happily voted overwhelmingly with the required amendments.

Not sure what you're referring to regarding Portugal.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"My heart goes out to you hope you find something better soon "

I've worked zero hour contracts. However that was out of choice and my skill set is in high demand. Zero hour contracts are not the problem. Misuse and inappropriate use of Zero hour contacts, or indeed any contract, is.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Well only one view then ...yours ....New subject tell eu to blow it up there arse ...oh yes 52% voted out u know....if we do have a ref....then we will need a third to get the best result ....When the second vote is still leave will you finally accept the result ....Yes or no"

Before I could accept any result from any referendum I'd have to be convinced that the vote was actually democratic and had not seriously and deliberately broken election law.

Also, as a point of information, another referendum would be a third referendum; the first was held in 1975.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's crystal clear that with a timetable that has overran, limited time left to work with, a conservative government that's at war with itself, a parliament including the government party that is unsatisfied with the negotiated offer, that the intelligent option is to cancel article 50. There should then follow a full review of the experience, so that the mistakes could not be repeated. If it's right to initiate it again, it must only be if the governing party has total agreement on what it wants and has a plan. There should also be no risk of leadership change and any goals and plan altered.

It's totally irresponsible to pursue this beyond the eleventh hour but still have neither a plan or agreement - and especially not with the governing party being completely in disagreement about what it wants. Too much money has been wasted on this exercise, that's only achieved the world knowing how utterly inept the conservative party is and almost that the UK is fully as loathsome.

But may will have another meaningful vote, its nr 4 now she will keep having it until she gets her deal, is it best of 30? That is not democratic, but it is by having a final peoples vote on brexit as they were lied to in order to win. I cant believe the people fell for it lol.

Central

"Well only one view then ...yours ....New subject tell eu to blow it up there arse ...oh yes 52% voted out u know....if we do have a ref....then we will need a third to get the best result ....When the second vote is still leave will you finally accept the result ....Yes or noBut may will have another meaningful vote, its nr 4 now she will keep having it until she gets her deal, is it best of 30? That is not democratic, but it is by having a final peoples vote on brexit as they were lied to in order to win. I cant believe the people fell for it lol."

The oldest trick in the political book - emotional black male, particularly by stoking fear and then offering a 'simple' solution, even if deceit and impossibilities are what you are manipulated to vote for. It's especially popular and works when your citizens are stressed, as coercion will then encourage people to abdicate logical reasoning for superficial threat responses - freeze, flight, fight.

An emotional black male? What like Barrack obama or will smith? Stevie wonder maybe...

i'm just messin' ....hugs

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Who else reckons that the best thing and interest for the country is to scrap brexit and hold up the hands and say, we tried it but it dont work then to apoligise to the eu? "

I think people in the uk have had enough of being told what they should do or think by foreigners. Eh shag..?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"How can you say 'it didn't work'?... we aint tried it yet!!"
exactly

"Well only one view then ...yours ....New subject tell eu to blow it up there arse ...oh yes 52% voted out u know....if we do have a ref....then we will need a third to get the best result ....When the second vote is still leave will you finally accept the result ....Yes or noBut may will have another meaningful vote, its nr 4 now she will keep having it until she gets her deal, is it best of 30? That is not democratic, but it is by having a final peoples vote on brexit as they were lied to in order to win. I cant believe the people fell for it lol.

The oldest trick in the political book - emotional black male, particularly by stoking fear and then offering a 'simple' solution, even if deceit and impossibilities are what you are manipulated to vote for. It's especially popular and works when your citizens are stressed, as coercion will then encourage people to abdicate logical reasoning for superficial threat responses - freeze, flight, fight. "

That is right, it sure is the oldest trick in the book

"Who else reckons that the best thing and interest for the country is to scrap brexit and hold up the hands and say, we tried it but it dont work then to apoligise to the eu?

I think people in the uk have had enough of being told what they should do or think by foreigners. Eh shag..?"

Not at all, in fact they know what is best for the country as they see it from another view point

Yes i agree! And they have the best intrests of the british people at heart. What could possibly be wrong with that eh?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

who in my reckoning are a minority of the population "

I doubt its a minority now, using current polling, combine the leave parties and the soft leave together and the remain parties and the soft remain parties together, the figures go like this

34 seats for leave

37 seats for remain

So clearly there is more appetite now for remain or soft remain.

Based on euroskeptism now

They only get 35% to pro-eu’s 38%

Yes the BP will get the largest number of seats, but it will be pyrric victory, as the combined anti-eu groups will still lose to the combined remain groups.

salisbury

I think we remainers are the noisy minority.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"I think we remainers are the noisy minority. "
Correct

It has a lot more to do with the division of labour. If you don't get the balance right. First comes the "bidding" for labour. Wage increases and low unemployment. Then markets shrink as business move their markets elsewhere. Adam Smith covers the basic premise of it in "The Wealth of Nations". Regardless of Brexit, if you don't get your house in order pronto. High Employment and High Wages could easily turn to low wages and no jobs. Brexit has nothing to do with it. It is the mismanagement of it all. Hence, it's a management issue and those in charge are inept to the task. It really doesn't read as anything other than a complete cock up. A house divided can not stand - Abe Lincoln.

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

Greece was ran like a basket case and drastic measures were brought upon them to stabilise their country, all of their own making.

Ireland rejected the first referendum but happily voted overwhelmingly with the required amendments.

Not sure what you're referring to regarding Portugal. "

Actually Ireland (and the UK) where told by certain politicians.

If you vote no.

We will keep having referendums until you say yes!!!

And yes that was reported in the press at the time!

Sounds like May's Brexshit deal

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"There was a plan?No. I dont reckon there was a plan lol."

To me the problem is obvious, the elected representatives we have in government, in the majority don’t want Brexit!!

But the masses voted for it!

They should honour their constituents wishes, but they don’t believe in it..

So there is only one way out.

Get rid of the lot of them by having a complete vote of no confidence in the whole House of Commons

Then have New elections

Bristol East

How can you say that?

Parliament voted for Brexit.

Mrs May won an election with a promise to leave with a deal.

She brings that deal to Parliament for approval.

It keeps getting blocked by the Brexiteers in her own party.

If anyone is defying the will of the people - the 2017 manifesto - it is the ERG and DUP.

UK would have left by now were it not for them.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"How can you say that?

Parliament voted for Brexit.

Mrs May won an election with a promise to leave with a deal.

She brings that deal to Parliament for approval.

It keeps getting blocked by the Brexiteers in her own party.

If anyone is defying the will of the people - the 2017 manifesto - it is the ERG and DUP.

UK would have left by now were it not for them."

Really???

They compose of over half the elected representatives?????

Bristol East

Yes.

That is how Mrs May is PM - she was the only leader capable of commanding a majority of MPs in the Commons.

She has a mandate from 2017 election to leave the EU with a deal.

She has the numbers to deliver it, otherwise she would not be PM.

If the ERG had been united May would of been kicked out long ago.

Central

"An emotional black male? What like Barrack obama or will smith? Stevie wonder maybe...

i'm just messin' ....hugs "

Thanks -it was a careful typo

This whole mess we are is simply because we've got a remainer trying to sort out a deal to leave, and while we have this is just going to carry on. Just go for a no deal brexit, ok it might be a bit ruff going but in the long run it will a lot better than being governed by them europrats. As for the likes of that C U Next Tuesday Tony Blair and the rest of that bunch of his remoaner cronnies, they only want us to stay in europe for there own benefit and not that of this country or it'people.

Bristol East

There is no mandate for a no-deal exit. Quite the opposite.

Put a Brexiteer in charge of a no-deal plan and they will never get it through Parliament. It won't happen.

A no-deal exit needs a mandate - either in a referendum or a general election.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/19 09:28:24]

"There is no mandate for a no-deal exit. Quite the opposite.

Put a Brexiteer in charge of a no-deal plan and they will never get it through Parliament. It won't happen.

A no-deal exit needs a mandate - either in a referendum or a general election."

That is right and it is good that the parliament can see sense to keep the best interest for northern ireland by blocking mays deal.

salisbury

Also i think the Remain message needs to stop coming from the middle class, successful media friendly types, and foreigners, if we're ever going to get the working class to agree. After all, we're currently in the EU, and poverty is rife while the middle class choose which colour tesla to buy. So of course they want to remain...

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Out is out, no deal. Who that was the question. Watch them cosy up to us, but no our bungling political elite managed to screw it up.

"There is no mandate for a no-deal exit. Quite the opposite.

A no-deal exit needs a mandate - either in a referendum or a general election."

Vote leave: we will have a new uk~eu deal based on free trade and friendly cooperation.

Tory manifesto. We will seek a deep and special partnership including a comprehensive free trade and customs agreement.

Labour manifesto. Negotiating priorities that have a strong emphasis on the benefits of the SM and CU.

Nobody said they were planning to deliver no deal. Even ukip talked about us getting a deal

Nobody knows what differences will occur when BREXIT happens, because a minority of people have continued to allow the politicians to stall it. It hasn’t happened yet, and so in anticipation remoaners are using every negative thing that happens, in order to blame our departure from the EU. Yet every time something positive happens, it’s either fake news or leavers are grasping at straws.

I still predict that the mainstream politicians are going to fudge the entire process, so that we get something way less than we voted for, if anything at all. It is just a prediction because, wait for it, IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

The only chance we will ever get to find out , OMHO, is by electing the BREXIT Party in the EU elections, and for a victorious Nige to take over the debate.

It may well happen, but don’t rely on the opinion polls...

"Nobody knows what differences will occur when BREXIT happens, because a minority of people have continued to allow the politicians to stall it. It hasn’t happened yet, and so in anticipation remoaners are using every negative thing that happens, in order to blame our departure from the EU. Yet every time something positive happens, it’s either fake news or leavers are grasping at straws.

I still predict that the mainstream politicians are going to fudge the entire process, so that we get something way less than we voted for, if anything at all. It is just a prediction because, wait for it, IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

The only chance we will ever get to find out , OMHO, is by electing the BREXIT Party in the EU elections, and for a victorious Nige to take over the debate.

It may well happen, but don’t rely on the opinion polls..."

For Farage to take over the debate on any meaning would require him becoming PM and nothing in the EU elections will assist him doing so.

MEP's are totally impotent regarding domestic issues in UK government.

BOLLOCKS!

BOLLOCKS!"

Think he agrees with you Shag

"Nobody knows what differences will occur when BREXIT happens, because a minority of people have continued to allow the politicians to stall it. It hasn’t happened yet, and so in anticipation remoaners are using every negative thing that happens, in order to blame our departure from the EU. Yet every time something positive happens, it’s either fake news or leavers are grasping at straws.

It may well happen, but don’t rely on the opinion polls...

For Farage to take over the debate on any meaning would require him becoming PM and nothing in the EU elections will assist him doing so.

MEP's are totally impotent regarding domestic issues in UK government. "

Hence why the referendum was held in the first place. All thanks to Farage and UKIP.

» Add a new message to this topic