FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > BoJo

BoJo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whats a bojo

Bloody hope not.

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Is that her with the nails?

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Is that her with the nails? "

Wait....that's FloJo...my bad, as you were.

Boris Johnson

The world has gone mad

Even the tory party couldn't be that stupid could they?

Can't please everyone..... Maybe change will inspire change....

"Boris Johnson "
oh in that case yaaaaaaaay him and farage as number 2 would win america

By *illing2016Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

It could be worse- could be Commie Corbyn.

"Is that her with the nails?

Wait....that's FloJo...my bad, as you were. "

"Boris Johnson oh in that case yaaaaaaaay him and farage as number 2 would win america"

Yeah but who wants America as a prize

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken..."

He is well liked by the right wing, they will be queuing up to worship him as their own personal saviour and kiss his arsehole also

Britain will be a laughing stock.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Lead from the front boris ....you can teach the eu boys a trick or two ....knock out rat face

He did a great job when he was Mayor of London . Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest. With Boris things can only get better .

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken... He did a great job when he was Mayor of London . Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest. With Boris things can only get better . "

No he did not, his record by any independent assessment was that his tenure was average..

Having seen how he operates where he used public money to create a salaried position for a Labour Councillor already under formal investigation for fraud (for which the police later investigated and the cps took action) to cross the floor and become a tory to give him and the tory leader of the Fire authority a majority to close stations and cut the service I am under no illusions just how machiavellian he is and without regard for proper practises..

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken... He did a great job when he was Mayor of London . Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest. With Boris things can only get better .

No he did not, his record by any independent assessment was that his tenure was average..

Having seen how he operates where he used public money to create a salaried position for a Labour Councillor already under formal investigation for fraud (for which the police later investigated and the cps took action) to cross the floor and become a tory to give him and the tory leader of the Fire authority a majority to close stations and cut the service I am under no illusions just how machiavellian he is and without regard for proper practises..

"

I thought that due to the success of various fire prevention measures that there was less demand for the service as as such one would expect there would less need for employees.

"

Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest.

With Boris things can only get better . "

Do you realise your statement makes no sense.

How can things with Boris only get better if May has achieved remarkable results.

As for Johnson doing a good job as Mayor of London I wouldn't know as I don't live there but going by a search on his achievements as Mayor online the kindest words I can find about him was....

"He exceeded the low expectations of him well enough to be re-elected in 2012"

Though he did use £322,000 of tax payers money on water cannon vehicles that were not licensed to be used in the UK and didn't bother to consult and get permission for their use by the then Home secretary before buying them.

in Lancashire

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken... He did a great job when he was Mayor of London . Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest. With Boris things can only get better .

I thought that due to the success of various fire prevention measures that there was less demand for the service as as such one would expect there would less need for employees. "

Response times following the closures that he promised not to do have increased..

There have been deaths in fire in London in areas where Stations were closed and the nearest appliances to attend were further away..

Fire prevention nationally was cut by the new Labour government of Blair and continued under the following governments, you mean Fire safety which has in part led to less deaths in fire which is a good thing but not solely down to any one politician or any one policy..

Then there is Grenfell and Lakanal house, both largely in part to the policies of cutting the services that we the public should have..

in Lancashire

"

Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest.

With Boris things can only get better .

Do you realise your statement makes no sense.

How can things with Boris only get better if May has achieved remarkable results.

As for Johnson doing a good job as Mayor of London I wouldn't know as I don't live there but going by a search on his achievements as Mayor online the kindest words I can find about him was....

"He exceeded the low expectations of him well enough to be re-elected in 2012"

Though he did use £322,000 of tax payers money on water cannon vehicles that were not licensed to be used in the UK and didn't bother to consult and get permission for their use by the then Home secretary before buying them.

"

Garden Bridge was another feck up by Boris, millions wasted on a vanity project..

Could be fun with bojo in charge

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"It could be worse- could be Commie Corbyn. "

Name one Labour policy you are opposed to...

"It could be worse- could be Commie Corbyn.

Name one Labour policy you are opposed to..."

I think the man leading is far more "toxic" than the parties policies.

moston

"I think the man leading is far more "toxic" than the parties policies.

"

So name one time when viewed through the lens of historical hindsight he has been found to be on the wrong side of an issue or where his actions and words have been at odds with each other. I know I can't and he is the only current prominent politician I can say that for.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"It could be worse- could be Commie Corbyn.

Name one Labour policy you are opposed to...

I think the man leading is far more "toxic" than the parties policies.

"

"I can't name any, so I'll change the subject"

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken... He did a great job when he was Mayor of London . Teresa May has achieved remarkable results fit the economy bg bringing unemployment down to a record low and deserves a rest. With Boris things can only get better . "

He did a terrible job actually. Yet another fact free assertion from you

So name one time when viewed through the lens of historical hindsight he has been found to be on the wrong side of an issue or where his actions and words have been at odds with each other. I know I can't and he is the only current prominent politician I can say that for."

I don't need to.

If he's disliked then people won't vote for him or his party.

I dislike him for many reasons.

Same goes for Diane Abbott, she seems totally inept in many of her interviews and I wouldn't vote Labour because of her either and the role she'd take if Labour got into power.

Getting rid of both of them would possibly get them in power next GE.

So name one time when viewed through the lens of historical hindsight he has been found to be on the wrong side of an issue or where his actions and words have been at odds with each other. I know I can't and he is the only current prominent politician I can say that for.

I don't need to.

Same goes for Diane Abbott, she seems totally inept in many of her interviews and I wouldn't vote Labour because of her either and the role she'd take if Labour got into power.

Getting rid of both of them would possibly get them in power next GE. "

Corbyn is actually a good egg but even though Diane abbot appears to be punching above her station at times may I refer you to Chris Grayling who has held a number if high offices and has fucked up everything he touches - I hope he replaces the Maybot

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tbh hes about the only politician I like . If he'll be any good or not, who knows ? But it wont be boring

He did a terrible job actually. Yet another fact free assertion from you"

Just a summary of what the citizens of London thought of him. There is no necessity to back opinions by facts on a forum such as this. Most people if they wanted facts would be searching elsewhere .

He did a terrible job actually. Yet another fact free assertion from you Just a summary of what the citizens of London thought of him. There is no necessity to back opinions by facts on a forum such as this. Most people if they wanted facts would be searching elsewhere ."

Boris was mayor whole I lived in London and even that argument is weak. Most thought him a self serving narcacist who was far more focused on what was good for BoJo rather than London. He's an in incredible self publicist, the Olympics being the perfect example (he in reality did nothing as it was all agreed long before his tenure started) and Boris bikes being another (all the work done to implement them was by his oredecessor) but a very poor politician.

Maybe you could share a few of the things you heard the people of London enthusing about?

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We currently have a crop of questionable party leaders.....doesn't this maintain the trend?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

US: We have elected the most absurd leader ever.

UK: Hold my beer

A proven liar and cheat.

He has a reputation in the civil service as a lazy politician, totally self-absorbed but completely unable to absorb detail and too willing to take the credit for the work of others.

Another one brought to believe in the elite's birthright, but spectacularly ill-equipped to deliver.

A colourful turn of phrase and an eye for the PR stunt has got him this far.

Britain's descent into pantomime politics is almost complete.

"US: We have elected the most absurd leader ever.

A proven liar and cheat.

He has a reputation in the civil service as a lazy politician, totally self-absorbed but completely unable to absorb detail and too willing to take the credit for the work of others.

Another one brought to believe in the elite's birthright, but spectacularly ill-equipped to deliver.

Britain's descent into pantomime politics is almost complete."

You forgot to add that he must have considerable talent to have got as far as he has.

Bristol East

Yes, a colourful turn of phrase and an eye for the PR stunt are his most obvious skills.

Utterly bereft of serious political intellect, however - a career built entirely on furthering the interests of Boris Johnson, rather than any vision for society.

A proven liar and cheat.

Britain's descent into pantomime politics is almost complete. You forgot to add that he must have considerable talent to have got as far as he has. "

I refer you to my earlier post. Can you name any policies Boris introduced? Or share the things you state make him popular in London?

When the Tour De France came to London in 2007 it brought in tens of millions of pounds both on the weekend and then afterwards thanks to the global exposure of a race designed to showcase the cities tourist highlights.

It was supposed to come back a few years ago, it was pretty much signed and a done deal and at the last minute Boris pulled the plug because he had decided to stand as an MP and realised he wouldn't be able to use the event as continual self promotion.

Millions had been spent reaching that point and a huge future cash injection was also lost. Because Boris was interested in that he was interested in the publicity he could get. That sums up where his priorities lie. It as never about London, it was always about boris

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I'm off to the hills let me know that he didn't get the job

A proven liar and cheat.

Britain's descent into pantomime politics is almost complete. You forgot to add that he must have considerable talent to have got as far as he has. "

Nobody forgot anything except you - the man is a braggart and has achieved nothing in his life except betraying his wife and children and claiming other people’s hard work as his own - more fool you if you are taken in by his self aggrandisement

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

A proven liar and cheat.

Does this argument work for Corbyn as well then?

A proven liar and cheat.

Britain's descent into pantomime politics is almost complete. You forgot to add that he must have considerable talent to have got as far as he has.

Does this argument work for Corbyn as well then?"

I am certain that you can answer that question yourself. You can evaluate the criteria and make your own decision..

A proven liar and cheat.

Britain's descent into pantomime politics is almost complete. You forgot to add that he must have considerable talent to have got as far as he has.

Nobody forgot anything except you - the man is a braggart and has achieved nothing in his life except betraying his wife and children and claiming other people’s hard work as his own - more fool you if you are taken in by his self aggrandisement "

To be elected as the mayor of London is in itself a considerable achievement . You face intense competition to get that far.

moston

"I don't need to.

Getting rid of both of them would possibly get them in power next GE. "

You (and many more) can't name a policy of his (JC) or the labour party you are against or a time when he (JC) has been on the wrong side of an issue when looked at over time, but you don't like him, don't trust him and think he is toxic. Where did that idea spring from? Could it be from one of the media outlets that is either owned by a billionaire (who has a vested interest in keeping JC and Labour out of power) or is it from the Tories who keep telling you they are the only ones you can trust while shafting you and the country and lining their pockets at the same time?

Remember there are only 2 sorts of people who vote Tory, the 0.001% that own the country and the deluded who think that if they work really hard they can become part of that 0.001%.

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"I don't need to.

You (and many more) can't name a policy of his (JC) or the labour party you are against or a time when he (JC) has been on the wrong side of an issue when looked at over time, but you don't like him, don't trust him and think he is toxic. Where did that idea spring from? Could it be from one of the media outlets that is either owned by a billionaire (who has a vested interest in keeping JC and Labour out of power) or is it from the Tories who keep telling you they are the only ones you can trust while shafting you and the country and lining their pockets at the same time?

Remember there are only 2 sorts of people who vote Tory, the 0.001% that own the country and the deluded who think that if they work really hard they can become part of that 0.001%."

I’d be against his policy on taxing those on £80,000 or more at 45p.

moston

"I’d be against his policy on taxing those on £80,000 or more at 45p. "

You do realise it is only the portion of their income ABOVE £80,000 that gets taxed at 45%?

cheshunt

"I’d be against his policy on taxing those on £80,000 or more at 45p.

You do realise it is only the portion of their income ABOVE £80,000 that gets taxed at 45%?"

Yeah, I know how the tax system works, and as I said I’m against that policy.

moston

"Yeah, I know how the tax system works, and as I said I’m against that policy. "

So your against those earning more than £80000 paying an extra 5p in the £ income tax to fund the NHS, police, infrastructure and welfare system?

cheshunt

"Yeah, I know how the tax system works, and as I said I’m against that policy.

So your against those earning more than £80000 paying an extra 5p in the £ income tax to fund the NHS, police, infrastructure and welfare system?"

Yeah I am, I’m a selfish person. I earn over £80k why should I be happy to pay more tax.

moston

"Yeah I am, I’m a selfish person. I earn over £80k why should I be happy to pay more tax. "

Because unless you earn in the region of £1000000+ PA the indirect taxes you will end up paying to cover the shortfalls cost you a lot more in reality. Of course the billionaires and the multinationals they control are counting on you (and those like you) being so interested in punching down and saving a few pennies here and there that you will miss their great big boot on the back of your neck forcing you further and further into the mire!

Sometimes enlightened self-interest and greed are mutually incompatible, for the vast majority of us taxation and income tax in particular is a case in point.

cheshunt

"Yeah I am, I’m a selfish person. I earn over £80k why should I be happy to pay more tax.

Because unless you earn in the region of £1000000+ PA the indirect taxes you will end up paying to cover the shortfalls cost you a lot more in reality. Of course the billionaires and the multinationals they control are counting on you (and those like you) being so interested in punching down and saving a few pennies here and there that you will miss their great big boot on the back of your neck forcing you further and further into the mire!

Sometimes enlightened self-interest and greed are mutually incompatible, for the vast majority of us taxation and income tax in particular is a case in point."

Will, you sound like someone who’s lost it all, we all look for different things in life. I work hard because I want a certain lifestyle, that’s my choice. I pay my taxes but I don’t believe in a policy that will punish me if I work harder and earn more money. What indirect taxes will I end up paying ?

Sorry but you are a foolish person if you believe that having gone to eton makes you like the rest of society! It’s called being given a head start which translates into common parlance as an unfair advantage. The man may be very bright due to his dubious genetic advantage and the highest level of schooling but does that mean that we should all bow down before him because he is a better class of person or should we actually accept that he is divorced from the reality of many peoples lives. A rose tinted view of the world such as yours is unrealistic!

"I don't need to.

Remember there are only 2 sorts of people who vote Tory, the 0.001% that own the country and the deluded who think that if they work really hard they can become part of that 0.001%."

I've previously stated a list of labour policies I don't like and the reasons I don't like certain people within the Labour Party a while back at your request but I don't remember you replying afterwards.

"

According to your twisted out look on life you forgot to mention...

"Sorry but you are a foolish person if you believe that having gone to eton makes you like the rest of society! It’s called being given a head start which translates into common parlance as an unfair advantage. The man may be very bright due to his dubious genetic advantage and the highest level of schooling but does that mean that we should all bow down before him because he is a better class of person or should we actually accept that he is divorced from the reality of many peoples lives. A rose tinted view of the world such as yours is unrealistic! "
Common sense suggests that you use any skills which you have to your advantage. If parents have decided to spend their money widely and send their children to Eton , who is to either stop or penalise them.

Would we also penalise people because of their natural good looks ?.

In the real world we have to accept that we are not all equal.

We have to use those skills which we have to out advantage .

"I don't need to.

How about those who do not want to be intimidated by trade unions ?

Essex

He did a terrible job actually. Yet another fact free assertion from you Just a summary of what the citizens of London thought of him. There is no necessity to back opinions by facts on a forum such as this. Most people if they wanted facts would be searching elsewhere ."

Your usual logic free response when you're shown to be spouting bollocks. I can assure you that no-one searching for facts will be reading your posts in pursuit of enlightenment.

Essex

"Sorry but you are a foolish person if you believe that having gone to eton makes you like the rest of society! It’s called being given a head start which translates into common parlance as an unfair advantage. The man may be very bright due to his dubious genetic advantage and the highest level of schooling but does that mean that we should all bow down before him because he is a better class of person or should we actually accept that he is divorced from the reality of many peoples lives. A rose tinted view of the world such as yours is unrealistic! Common sense suggests that you use any skills which you have to your advantage. If parents have decided to spend their money widely and send their children to Eton , who is to either stop or penalise them.

We have to use those skills which we have to out advantage . "

We should start by charging VAT on school fees and stop the charitable status of places lke Eton

"Sorry but you are a foolish person if you believe that having gone to eton makes you like the rest of society! It’s called being given a head start which translates into common parlance as an unfair advantage. The man may be very bright due to his dubious genetic advantage and the highest level of schooling but does that mean that we should all bow down before him because he is a better class of person or should we actually accept that he is divorced from the reality of many peoples lives. A rose tinted view of the world such as yours is unrealistic! Common sense suggests that you use any skills which you have to your advantage. If parents have decided to spend their money widely and send their children to Eton , who is to either stop or penalise them.

We have to use those skills which we have to out advantage .

We should start by charging VAT on school fees and stop the charitable status of places lke Eton"

So you want to penalise people for educating themselves even though by attending a private school they are saving the state money.

He did a terrible job actually. Yet another fact free assertion from you Just a summary of what the citizens of London thought of him. There is no necessity to back opinions by facts on a forum such as this. Most people if they wanted facts would be searching elsewhere .

Your usual logic free response when you're shown to be spouting bollocks. I can assure you that no-one searching for facts will be reading your posts in pursuit of enlightenment. "

I assume that you must resent the success of Boris in life.

At least we agree on one thing . No one uses these forums to search for facts .

"Britain will be a laughing stock."

You mean even more of a laughing stock

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Dreadful abomination upon the male gender. And certainly ought to be barred from politics for life, such is his atrocious track record. He reflects starkly upon how low the conservative party has sunk.

He did a terrible job actually. Yet another fact free assertion from you Just a summary of what the citizens of London thought of him. There is no necessity to back opinions by facts on a forum such as this. Most people if they wanted facts would be searching elsewhere .

Your usual logic free response when you're shown to be spouting bollocks. I can assure you that no-one searching for facts will be reading your posts in pursuit of enlightenment. I assume that you must resent the success of Boris in life.

At least we agree on one thing . No one uses these forums to search for facts . "

Tractors, you quote employment figures as being fact when clearly inaccurate

Why do shit, thick as fuck men do so well in politics ??

Serious question

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"Why do shit, thick as fuck men do so well in politics ??

Serious question "

You may as well ask why do really fat birds do well on here

Serious question You may as well ask why do really fat birds do well on here "

How does that analogy answer my question?

in Lancashire

Serious question You may as well ask why do really fat birds do well on here

How does that analogy answer my question?"

It doesn't it just indicates there are thick as fuck shit for brains numpties on here too..

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

It doesn't it just indicates there are thick as fuck shit for brains numpties on here too..

"

Not really , he's just pointing out that second rate people will do well when there is a shortage of superior talent! Obviously really

lytham st.annes

"

Chorley seems a breeding ground for them

Ah another lovely post....well done lad....provincial to the last

lytham st.annes

"Ah another lovely post....well done lad....provincial to the last "
Another know it all from Bristy

lytham st.annes

"Ah another lovely post....well done lad....provincial to the last Another know it all from Bristy"
Bristol

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I don't need to.

Corbyn is actually a good egg but even though Diane abbot appears to be punching above her station at times may I refer you to Chris Grayling who has held a number if high offices and has fucked up everything he touches - I hope he replaces the Maybot "

I hadlly think that just being better than failing Grayling is a particularly good endorsement for anyone.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I always thought BoJo was a short word for Bonobo.

Maybe I was right after all.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Why?

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken...Why?"

Because he's a f*cking buffoon and national embarrassment would be my guess.

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken...Why?

Because he's a f*cking buffoon and national embarrassment would be my guess."

Well said x

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I really hope so! If that and Brexit doesn't shake Scotland to independence, nothing will.

in Lancashire

Chorley seems a breeding ground for them "

It coukd well be if one lived there..

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I..

in Lancashire

"BoJo for next Tory leader? The skies darken...Why?

Because he's a f*cking buffoon and national embarrassment would be my guess.

Well said x"

This..

lytham st.annes

It doesn't it just indicates there are thick as fuck shit for brains not umpties on here too..

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I.. "

Where the fuck do you get your information from fatty ?

in Lancashire

It doesn't it just indicates there are thick as fuck shit for brains not umpties on here too..

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I.. Where the fuck do you get your information from fatty ?"

Tetchy as well as geographically challenged eh..

Cute..

lytham st.annes

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I.. Where the fuck do you get your information from fatty ?

Cute.. "

At least I know where I,m from

in Lancashire

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I.. Where the fuck do you get your information from fatty ?

Cute.. At least I know where I,m from "

Indeed you do..

Send him a packet of chorley cakes - probably do him some good

He was his usual unfit, hot and bothered self the other day. With a suit on and his shirt tail hanging out underneath, desperately trying to dodge the press. He is a national treasure. Priceless look.

in Lancashire

"Send him a packet of chorley cakes - probably do him some good "

Eccles are tastier..

lytham st.annes

"Send him a packet of chorley cakes - probably do him some good

Eccles are tastier.. "

You would certainly know

in Lancashire

Eccles are tastier.. You would certainly know "

Indeed..

One should have variation, far more interesting than the bland and boring..

lytham st.annes

Eccles are tastier.. You would certainly know

Indeed..

One should have variation, far more interesting than the bland and boring.. "

you,d know all about that

in Lancashire

Indeed..

One should have variation, far more interesting than the bland and boring.. you,d know all about that "

Yes you should try it..

Make you less one dimensional, not sure about interesting but hey who knows what's possible..

Bristol East

"We don't want our children being taught some rubbish about homosexual marriage being the same as normal marriage."

- Boris Johnson, 2000

"If it was OK... then I saw no reason in principle why a union should not be consecrated between three men, as well as town men; or indeed three men and a dog."

- Boris Johnson on gay marriage, 2001

Indeed..

One should have variation, far more interesting than the bland and boring.. you,d know all about that

Yes you should try it..

Make you less one dimensional, not sure about interesting but hey who knows what's possible..

"

The way he’s going with this I’m beginning to think pontefract cakes might suit him better

in Lancashire

Indeed..

One should have variation, far more interesting than the bland and boring.. you,d know all about that

Yes you should try it..

The way he’s going with this I’m beginning to think pontefract cakes might suit him better "

Or doughnut..

lytham st.annes

Indeed..

Yes you should try it..

The way he’s going with this I’m beginning to think pontefract cakes might suit him better

Or doughnut.. "

By the look of you ,you,be had plenty of doughnuts

Indeed..

Yes you should try it..

Or doughnut.. By the look of you ,you,be had plenty of doughnuts "

Bit of shitty comment there. No need

lytham st.annes

Indeed..

Yes you should try it..

Or doughnut.. By the look of you ,you,be had plenty of doughnuts

Bit of shitty comment there. No need "

What about their comments about me and 6 fingered children in my area ?

in Lancashire

Indeed..

Yes you should try it..

Or doughnut.. By the look of you ,you,be had plenty of doughnuts

Bit of shitty comment there. No need What about their comments about me and 6 fingered children in my area ?"

Stop lying..

Eat something sweet and chill like a nice jam doughnut, or is spotted dick more to your taste?

lytham st.annes

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I.. "

No lies here then?

in Lancashire

but coming from where you do with its reputation for interbreeding and 6 fingered types your possibly more au fait than I.. No lies here then?"

No mention of the word children, you seem to have mis spoken..

lytham st.annes

We all know what you implied

in Lancashire

"We all know what you implied "

Who is we?

Still doesn't change that you lied..

Have some cake and relax..