FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Milkshake - the story continues

Milkshake - the story continues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

The milkshake spring is now what its being called, it may look like tommy, nige and that dickhead are now being labelled milkflakes.

Common Assault for throwing a milkshake? Wouldn’t that include injury to the individual.

Unless you class wounded ego as assault, do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes farage is that and no nothing happened as it was just a milkshake lol.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Was Corbyn injured by the egg?

So when some fuckwit goes one further and it’s a coffee what then ?

Milkshake or a half brick it’s still an assault plain and simple

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"So when some fuckwit goes one further and it’s a coffee what then ?

Milkshake or a half brick it’s still an assault plain and simple "

Hrmmm.... with or without milk and sugar?

-Matt

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I want to see the scene now...

"stand back! i have a hostage! I've got a frappacino and i'm not afraid to use it!!!!"

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

It's simply not a nice thing to do, even if you steongly disagree with someone.

More of a problem with political campaigning.

Bear in mind that houses with LibDem posters have been vandalised as have cars parked outside.

Police cautions or a fine plus dry-cleaning would seem an appropriate level of punishment for milkshake throwing.

It's not okay but calling it violence and demanding a custodial sentence? Come on

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I see Femi got a soaking yesterday by Farage FanBoys.

"It's simply not a nice thing to do, even if you steongly disagree with someone.

Bear in mind that houses with LibDem posters have been vandalised as have cars parked outside.

Police cautions or a fine plus dry-cleaning would seem an appropriate level of punishment for milkshake throwing.

It's not okay but calling it violence and demanding a custodial sentence? Come on "

So it’s not criminal damage then?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

If some fucker threw a milkshake over me , I'm sorry but I'd break the cunts nose plain and simple . Yes its assault end of. I would condemn it no matter who was on the receiving end . Some people are actually encouraging others to carry on doing it . Sad .

West London

"If some fucker threw a milkshake over me , I'm sorry but I'd break the cunts nose plain and simple . Yes its assault end of. I would condemn it no matter who was on the receiving end . Some people are actually encouraging others to carry on doing it . Sad ."

That would not be a proportional response in self-defence so that would be assault on your part. End of. Would you condemn that too or are you encouraging an escalated response?

West London

"It's simply not a nice thing to do, even if you steongly disagree with someone.

It's not okay but calling it violence and demanding a custodial sentence? Come on

So it’s not criminal damage then?"

Is it? I don't know the legal definition or tort law surrounding the topic.

If I get a milkshake on my face it isn't damaged. I can wash it off.

If I get my clothes dirty and they can be cleaned I would expect that to be paid for at least. Some compensation for inconvenience too and preferably an apology and explanation.

How far would I actually take it depends on the circumstances.

A custodial sentence? Not really.

What about you?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I see Femi got a soaking yesterday by Farage FanBoys."

I saw that as well.... I am awaiting the same condemnation from those right wingers.... but it seems to have gone awfully quiet....

Den of Iniquity

"If some fucker threw a milkshake over me , I'm sorry but I'd break the cunts nose plain and simple . Yes its assault end of. I would condemn it no matter who was on the receiving end . Some people are actually encouraging others to carry on doing it . Sad .

That would not be a proportional response in self-defence so that would be assault on your part. End of. Would you condemn that too or are you encouraging an escalated response?"

No I'm not advocating it. It's just what I would do. Nigel and TR didnt punch back and I admire them for it , because I'm not sure I could .

West London

"If some fucker threw a milkshake over me , I'm sorry but I'd break the cunts nose plain and simple . Yes its assault end of. I would condemn it no matter who was on the receiving end . Some people are actually encouraging others to carry on doing it . Sad .

That would not be a proportional response in self-defence so that would be assault on your part. End of. Would you condemn that too or are you encouraging an escalated response? No I'm not advocating it. It's just what I would do. Nigel and TR didnt punch back and I admire them for it , because I'm not sure I could ."

So you would accept that you to could be prosecuted?

Would you say that a punch would be an overreaction to a milkshake or egg? I understand that it may be impulsive, but I mean objectively?

Would water be the same as in the post above?

Den of Iniquity

That would not be a proportional response in self-defence so that would be assault on your part. End of. Would you condemn that too or are you encouraging an escalated response? No I'm not advocating it. It's just what I would do. Nigel and TR didnt punch back and I admire them for it , because I'm not sure I could .

So you would accept that you to could be prosecuted?

Would you say that a punch would be an overreaction to a milkshake or egg? I understand that it may be impulsive, but I mean objectively?

Would water be the same as in the post above?"

Yes water would. Noone has a right to throw a drink of any description over anyone. I admit I know I would retaliate out of impulse and , yes , I may get arrested , so be it .

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

People ffs get a life your talking about a milkshake chuked over someone realllly big fucking deal lol

"People ffs get a life your talking about a milkshake chuked over someone realllly big fucking deal lol"

Got to say, I kind of agree with you....its all getting a bit wanky now!

"People ffs get a life your talking about a milkshake chuked over someone realllly big fucking deal lol"

Ah so it would be funny to you if on a night out someone comes up and throws a drink over you’re nice cloths but it’s ok because hey it will just wash out ?

It’s not the drink it’s the fact that someone thinks it’s ok to do that to someone

West London

"People ffs get a life your talking about a milkshake chuked over someone realllly big fucking deal lol

Ah so it would be funny to you if on a night out someone comes up and throws a drink over you’re nice cloths but it’s ok because hey it will just wash out ?

It’s not the drink it’s the fact that someone thinks it’s ok to do that to someone "

You are right. It is not okay to throw something at anybody with malicious intent. Even if is inherently harmless.

However, it is also not that serious. To describe it as a violent assault seems somewhat melodramatic.

In this specific political context, if this was to become acceptable then public debate would become impossible so some limits have to be defined. However in general, widespread prosecution for this sort of thing does not seem sensible.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

It’s not the drink it’s the fact that someone thinks it’s ok to do that to someone "

It's OK to do that to someone who's a xenophobe and a liar.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Violent assault would be throwing a container of acid at someone.

Throwing a milkshake is no worse than a custard pie.

Locking up people for showing contempt towards politicians seems stupid.

Humility is not Farage's strong point, however.

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Well nigel is being held hostage now

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9132151/nigel-farage-brexit-bus-people-milkshakes/

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Milkshakes burst the pomposity of these arseholes. It's the perfect response

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

STOP PRESS

Charlie Corolli Jr. Arrested today for violently discharging a soft dairy based dessert product into the face of his work colleague Coco Jr and eliciting much hilarity from a deprave audience who paid to witness his pain and suffering

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"People ffs get a life your talking about a milkshake chuked over someone realllly big fucking deal lol

iv had a few pints over me mate it’s not the end of the world didn’t seal out the police laughed it of have you never had a night out in a busy town or been to magaluf Ibiza it was bastard milkshake get a grip anyone who’s had a baby will know what it’s like to be covered in milk lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If you disagree heckle yes but any form of violence is wrong,whats next stabbing like Joe Cox incident?It is a very thin line!!

West London

"If you disagree heckle yes but any form of violence is wrong,whats next stabbing like Joe Cox incident?It is a very thin line!!"

It's really not a thin line between milkshakes and stabbing

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If you disagree heckle yes but any form of violence is wrong,whats next stabbing like Joe Cox incident?It is a very thin line!!"

see... and THIS is the type of comparison that is driving me up the wall....

back in the days of the stocks... all that "throwing fruit and veg" at them must have kept you awake at night.......

Den of Iniquity

It does seem by this thread that these actions mostly accepted .

So I'm sure it will be fine if I hear someone on the street say something i disagree with , to go chuck a drink over them . It's immature and childish .

Instead of debate it has come to this . Very sad .

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

When politicians dodge questions to such degrees, I don't think a milkshake is much to get frothy over.

This behaviour is dealt with as common assault but personally I'd charge them under the terrorism act.

It perfectly fits the UK's legal definition of terrorism and to be honest if this has been a burly man throwing it in the face of Anna soubrey I'm sure it would have been.

I was in favour of those that surrounded her and used intimidating behaviour when she stepped out of Westminster being punished as well.

People are and should be allowed to freely campaign.

West London

"It does seem by this thread that these actions mostly accepted .

So I'm sure it will be fine if I hear someone on the street say something i disagree with , to go chuck a drink over them . It's immature and childish .

Instead of debate it has come to this . Very sad ."

Then I think you have read wrong.

The actions are unacceptable, particularly in the context of political campaigning.

However, it is not an act of violence tantamount to or on the cusp of punching or stabbing someone.

West London

"This behaviour is dealt with as common assault but personally I'd charge them under the terrorism act.

It perfectly fits the UK's legal definition of terrorism and to be honest if this has been a burly man throwing it in the face of Anna soubrey I'm sure it would have been.

I was in favour of those that surrounded her and used intimidating behaviour when she stepped out of Westminster being punished as well.

People are and should be allowed to freely campaign."

Should this behaviour be tolerated? No. Police arrests and cautions moving on to fines and even short custodial sentences in the context of disrupting political campaigning.

People are terrorised by milkshakes though?

I don't think so. This isn't the same as punching, stabbing, shooting or making threats of r@pe. Get some perspective.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s stupid and polarising.

Like we don’t have enough issues without this rubbish.

We can talk what aboutisms and false equivalents till we go blue in the face. It’s still bollocks.

"It’s stupid and polarising.

Like we don’t have enough issues without this rubbish.

We can talk what aboutisms and false equivalents till we go blue in the face. It’s still bollocks. "

And distracts the masses from where they should really be discussing their energies.

And imo that isn’t even brexit.

"The milkshake spring is now what its being called, it may look like tommy, nige and that dickhead are now being labelled milkflakes.

Common Assault for throwing a milkshake? Wouldn’t that include injury to the individual.

Unless you class wounded ego as assault, do you think?"

Would you like milkshake thrown over you? I would be livid if someone decided to do that to me.

What happened to having a civilised debate?

Just read an 81 year old man in Aldershot has not had one thrown over him.

Just embarrassing people justify these actions.

"The milkshake spring is now what its being called, it may look like tommy, nige and that dickhead are now being labelled milkflakes.

Unless you class wounded ego as assault, do you think?

Would you like milkshake thrown over you? I would be livid if someone decided to do that to me.

What happened to having a civilised debate?

Just read an 81 year old man in Aldershot has had one thrown over him.

Just embarrassing people justify these actions. "

"This behaviour is dealt with as common assault but personally I'd charge them under the terrorism act.

Should this behaviour be tolerated? No. Police arrests and cautions moving on to fines and even short custodial sentences in the context of disrupting political campaigning.

I don't think so. This isn't the same as punching, stabbing, shooting or making threats of r@pe. Get some perspective."

It's "gateway" violence. If nothing is done about the milkshake throwing, these morons will believe that their pitiful attempt had no impact and they will escalate. Just think of the very low levels of intelligence these people have - there's an old saying "when intelligence stops, violence starts".

Pretty sad that some arsehole sees fit to chuck milkshake at the elderly veteran. Not a heat of the moment attack....reports suggest the yob had already gone up to the guy, flipped the middle finger at him, wandered into a nearby shop, purchased a milkshake and then threw it at the man....tough guy or wot?! I wonder if he punches children. Or perhaps threatens to knife people...not in the back but in the front. .....gosh! That would be a bit like Nazi Soubrey....then complain about violent threats made to her....

Apparently the veteran laughed in his face and carried on regardless.Good on him.He even said it was his favourite flavour and refused to change his shirt.

Lots of kind people offered him a new shirt but he refused .

I bet the geezer went home after and still to this moment is jerking himself off to oblivion after such a brave act. Knock 30/40 years off the age of the victim and i'll wager he wouldn't have the bollox to do what he did. I hope they throw the book at him.....'homemade milkshake recipies for soy-boys'

West London

I don't think so. This isn't the same as punching, stabbing, shooting or making threats of r@pe. Get some perspective.

It's "gateway" violence. If nothing is done about the milkshake throwing, these morons will believe that their pitiful attempt had no impact and they will escalate. Just think of the very low levels of intelligence these people have - there's an old saying "when intelligence stops, violence starts"."

I agree except for calling throwing milkshakes "gateway violence".

If you read what I wrote then you would know that I stated quite clearly that doing nothing was not an option.

However, treating this in the same way as the other attacks that I indicated is a form of hysteria.

West London

"Pretty sad that some arsehole sees fit to chuck milkshake at the elderly veteran. Not a heat of the moment attack....reports suggest the yob had already gone up to the guy, flipped the middle finger at him, wandered into a nearby shop, purchased a milkshake and then threw it at the man....tough guy or wot?! I wonder if he punches children. Or perhaps threatens to knife people...not in the back but in the front. .....gosh! That would be a bit like Nazi Soubrey....then complain about violent threats made to her.... "

Soubry has threatened to knife somebody?

[Removed by poster at 23/05/19 18:50:47]

Aldershot is an army town .I think the paras are based there.Ive worked there before.If he's local he'll have his card marked .

"Pretty sad that some arsehole sees fit to chuck milkshake at the elderly veteran. Not a heat of the moment attack....reports suggest the yob had already gone up to the guy, flipped the middle finger at him, wandered into a nearby shop, purchased a milkshake and then threw it at the man....tough guy or wot?! I wonder if he punches children. Or perhaps threatens to knife people...not in the back but in the front.

.....gosh! That would be a bit like Nazi Soubrey....then complain about violent threats made to her....

Soubry has threatened to knife somebody? "

jezz corbyn i think it was....

Barbados

"Apparently the veteran laughed in his face and carried on regardless.Good on him.He even said it was his favourite flavour and refused to change his shirt.

Lots of kind people offered him a new shirt but he refused . "

Fair do, he handled it well. Farage would have been crying by this point.

But I just saw this reported in the Sun here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9137049/brexit-party-oap-milkshake-european-elections-2019/

And the bit that caught my attention was this:

When asked why he wanted to leave the EU, he claimed:

"My big concern, which is what I've heard, is that in a years time the EU plan on taking control of the British armed forces - and that's not on.

"Apparently it was because Gordon Brown signed up our armed forces as part of the Lisbon Treaty."

So here, you have a guy, 81 years old, a former paratrooper, who served for our country... and he has been duped into believing that the EU is taking over the UK army. The Lisbon Treaty crap has been debunked over and over. But here is someone, who has believed it. He has been convinced by shysters and conmen that the service that he gave two decades of his life to is being taken over by the EU because of the Lisbon Treaty.

And as a result he is voting to leave the EU. And as a result of that some yob has milkshaked him.

So when you have the usual idiot on here that keeps coming back and parroting 'This is not the real world, it is just online' and talking complete bollocks. Or the usual person that sticks their fingers in their ears and says that they never believe anything and it would be foolish to think any of this is believed by anyone. Here. Here is your evidence. Here is a direct result of some chap trusting some codswallop that someone has read on facebook and regurgitated without a moment of critical thought. And as a result they think the EU is taking over their army.

-Matt

"Apparently the veteran laughed in his face and carried on regardless.Good on him.He even said it was his favourite flavour and refused to change his shirt.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9137049/brexit-party-oap-milkshake-european-elections-2019/

"My big concern, which is what I've heard, is that in a years time the EU plan on taking control of the British armed forces - and that's not on.

"Apparently it was because Gordon Brown signed up our armed forces as part of the Lisbon Treaty."

So here, you have a guy, 81 years old, a former paratrooper, who served for our country... and he has been duped into believing that the EU is taking over the UK army. The Lisbon Treaty crap has been debunked over and over. But here is someone, who has believed it. He has been convinced by shysters and conmen that the service that he gave two decades of his life to is being taken over by the EU because of the Lisbon Treaty.

And as a result he is voting to leave the EU. And as a result of that some yob has milkshaked him.

So when you have the usual idiot on here that keeps coming back and parroting 'This is not the real world, it is just online' and talking complete bollocks. Or the usual person that sticks their fingers in their ears and says that they never believe anything and it would be foolish to think any of this is believed by anyone. Here. Here is your evidence. Here is a direct result of some chap trusting some codswallop that someone has read on facebook and regurgitated without a moment of critical thought. And as a result they think the EU is taking over their army.

-Matt"

Bristol East

-Matt"

Shocking.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

-Matt"

its why there are people and organisations spending large sums using social media to spread such rubbish, there was an elderly guy interviewed the day after the referendum who was quite emotional at the result who when asked why he was so happy replied 'i have got my England back'

now no one is saying that such thinking was commonplace given the vague promises made by the leave campaign but when a person thinks that was what he voted for or would then happen its no surprise a veteran might be duped into the above thoughts..

West London

"Pretty sad that some arsehole sees fit to chuck milkshake at the elderly veteran. Not a heat of the moment attack....reports suggest the yob had already gone up to the guy, flipped the middle finger at him, wandered into a nearby shop, purchased a milkshake and then threw it at the man....tough guy or wot?! I wonder if he punches children. Or perhaps threatens to knife people...not in the back but in the front.

.....gosh! That would be a bit like Nazi Soubrey....then complain about violent threats made to her....

Soubry has threatened to knife somebody?

jezz corbyn i think it was...."

It was Jess Phillips.

“The day it comes that you are hurting us more than you are helping us, I won’t knife you in the back – I’ll knife you in the front,”

Not an uncommon phrase when discussing being up front rather than being underhanded.

I don't think that you made a great point

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-mp-jess-phillips-responds-to-claims-she-literally-threatened-to-kill-jeremy-corbyn-a6774046.html

-Matt"

I do not think that you can realistically claim anyone was duped . Most people casting votes will base their decision on more than one point. Without a detailed interview we would not know why he decided to leave. The interview simply makes a nice news story. Sometimes in life it is better to dig a little deeper and not accept everything at face value.

Barbados

-Matt I do not think that you can realistically claim anyone was duped . Most people casting votes will base their decision on more than one point. Without a detailed interview we would not know why he decided to leave. The interview simply makes a nice news story. Sometimes in life it is better to dig a little deeper and not accept everything at face value. "

But he was duped Pat. Quite literally. That is what I'm saying. When asked why he was voting to leave he parroted back some complete nonsense about the EU taking over the UK armed forces because Gordon Brown signed the Lisbon Treaty.

"The interview simply makes a nice news story" Yes, a lovely story. "Duped OAP military veteran gets milkshaked". Right up there with "Long lost puppy comes home to loving family".

Dig a bit deeper? If he had, then he would have seen it was complete cobblers. But don't worry, Pat, I know you don't listen to anything anyway, as this is all just online, so it wouldn't affect you.

-Matt

-Matt I do not think that you can realistically claim anyone was duped . Most people casting votes will base their decision on more than one point. Without a detailed interview we would not know why he decided to leave. The interview simply makes a nice news story. Sometimes in life it is better to dig a little deeper and not accept everything at face value. "

Some do it on three.

Maybe it wasn't the only consideration. But it shows that some of the false claims and propoganda has landed and stuck without due critique. Plenty of other examples here every day tho maybe not quite as extreme.

Bristol East

I recall a farmer in Northern Ireland being interviewed after the 2016 referendum.

He voted Leave because he was fed up with late and wrong subsidy payments from DEFRA.

He believed DEFRA was an EU body.

He said he had made a mistake.

-Matt"

There are plenty of remainers who voted to stay under social media influenced fake news as well. It works both ways.

One of my relatives voted to stay simply because she read online that Nandos would no longer be served in the UK

She has a university degree and quite a good job, yet that was her sole reason for remaining.

I don't think so. This isn't the same as punching, stabbing, shooting or making threats of r@pe. Get some perspective."

I'm not for totalitarianism but I am all in favour of the law applying equally and fairly, without that were just another tinpot dictatorship.

-Matt

There are plenty of remainers who voted to stay under social media influenced fake news as well. It works both ways.

One of my relatives voted to stay simply because she read online that Nandos would no longer be served in the UK

She has a university degree and quite a good job, yet that was her sole reason for remaining.

"

I'm sure there are. This is a other example of people not spending any time validating a headline. A quick Google quickly shows this was on a spoof website.

The fact a blog post, put up a couple of days before the vote, can have an effect is worrying. Just imagine if someone used social media in a focused way over a period of time...

But worse than social media for me is the willingness of "real" media sources to perpetuate a lie. And for political "experts" to do likewise. After all, I wonder where our 82 yo vet got his misinformation from?

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

That would not be a proportional response in self-defence so that would be assault on your part. End of. Would you condemn that too or are you encouraging an escalated response? No I'm not advocating it. It's just what I would do. Nigel and TR didnt punch back and I admire them for it , because I'm not sure I could ."

The video I saw of our Tommeh he did hit back??

But regardless I hate them both so I view the whole thing as hilarious and what they deserve for spreading lies and hatred... But yes it's still assault lol

Im always wary of those who's desire to punish others is strong .Theres a vindictive streak in them and authoritarianism .Defining milkshake chucking as a terrorism tells you more about them than they probably wish.Its the the road totalitarianism.

"Im always wary of those who's desire to punish others is strong .Theres a vindictive streak in them and authoritarianism .Defining milkshake chucking as a terrorism tells you more about them than they probably wish.Its the the road totalitarianism."

I didn't define it the law defines it and judges rule on interpretation.

These cases have already been tested over the years.

Den of Iniquity

That would not be a proportional response in self-defence so that would be assault on your part. End of. Would you condemn that too or are you encouraging an escalated response? No I'm not advocating it. It's just what I would do. Nigel and TR didnt punch back and I admire them for it , because I'm not sure I could .

The video I saw of our Tommeh he did hit back??

But regardless I hate them both so I view the whole thing as hilarious and what they deserve for spreading lies and hatred... But yes it's still assault lol"

Of course it is yes, but one thing for sure , and we all know it's TRUE, is that if the roles were reversed and a right wing protester chucked a drink over a left wing MP , there would be a national outcry . And dont tell me it wouldnt , because that's how shit works in this countries media hypocrisy.

"Im always wary of those who's desire to punish others is strong .Theres a vindictive streak in them and authoritarianism .Defining milkshake chucking as a terrorism tells you more about them than they probably wish.Its the the road totalitarianism..

"

There's no way it's terrorism and do you honestly think these milkshake chuckers are being charged with acts terrorism.Its Absurd!

You belittle the real victims of terrorism by equating throwing eggs or milkshake as terrorism.

It's blatantly ridiculous .

What would happen if someone launched a makky d's milkshake and it boinked off the side of the queen's head and spoiled her royal ascot hat and outfit i wonder?!...

This is not a call for action to do such a thing....BOB!...put down the vanilla and strawberry frothy goodness....

but seriously...what would happen to the person that managed to do that? Prison? Beheading? Death by Maow Maow?

"What would happen if someone launched a makky d's milkshake and it boinked off the side of the queen's head and spoiled her royal ascot hat and outfit i wonder?!...

This is not a call for action to do such a thing....BOB!...put down the vanilla and strawberry frothy goodness....

but seriously...what would happen to the person that managed to do that? Prison? Beheading? Death by Maow Maow?"

I'm nowhere near Buckingham palace or makky Ds I'll have you know .

I've just googled what happened to the guy who broke into Buckingham palace and sat on the queens bed and ponced some fags of her maj .He wasn't charged at all...She seems to be a very forgiving old lady .I'm sure Phillip would feed you to the corgis ..

Yes the guy Fagan if i remember rightly...

i reckon old philip's reaction would depend on the skin colour of the milkshaker....and possibly gender....white middle class english bloke might get let off with flogging but perhaps a west indian lesbian would end up in the tower of london for 100 years.

"Im always wary of those who's desire to punish others is strong .Theres a vindictive streak in them and authoritarianism .Defining milkshake chucking as a terrorism tells you more about them than they probably wish.Its the the road totalitarianism..

There's no way it's terrorism and do you honestly think these milkshake chuckers are being charged with acts terrorism.Its Absurd!

You belittle the real victims of terrorism by equating throwing eggs or milkshake as terrorism.

It's blatantly ridiculous . "

The real victims? Who are they then, people who were killed? What about the ones just knee capped, the ones given a good kicking, the ones forced to move away, the ones sent death threats.

So if you could clarify who the real victims are I could tell you why your wrong and why the law could easily be used to arrest and charge these individuals.

» Add a new message to this topic