FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > State visit

State visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should tax payers have to cough up for Donald Trump's visit x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

If you had said the President of the United States, I would say yes.

But you said Donald Trump and that just makes me want to vomit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should tax payers have to cough up for Donald Trump's visit x"

Difficult one. We pay for the service personnel whether they're used or not.

What i disagree with is giving him privileges like addressing Westminster

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"If you had said the President of the United States, I would say yes.

"

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it.

I laughed at the White House request to hide a Navy destroyer named after Senator John McCain during President Trump’s recent visit to a naval base in Japan .Thats as precious as it gets .

I wonder want he wants us to hide here so he doesn't have a tantrum..He's quite possibly the most pathetic human to hold office..

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

God ...We have hosted far worse people that the trumpster....with out so much negative reaction

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

He is the President of the United States, its a state visit. So of course it will be, just like every other state visit from a president/prime minister of any other country. No doubt the protesters will be out in force. Hope there's no trouble and that the state visit is an enjoyable occasion for the Queen, dignitaries and political representatives. Plus the folk and school children who do want to see him can have a nice time too, soak up the atmosphere and wave a few flags.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"I laughed at the White House request to hide a Navy destroyer named after Senator John McCain during President Trump’s recent visit to a naval base in Japan .Thats as precious as it gets .

I wonder want he wants us to hide here so he doesn't have a tantrum..He's quite possibly the most pathetic human to hold office.. "

shows what a pathetic small minded little man he is America is reaping what it sowed electing him to represent them on the world stage a statesman he is not

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it."

Very true but so many people exept nobody who does not reflect there views they are more dangerous than Trump,quite a few of them on this site

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

So, he will be given all the respect that the office of POTUS deserves.

.....but at the cost of plenty of photo opportunities with failed and outgoing PM, The Maybot.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"God ...We have hosted far worse people that the trumpster....with out so much negative reaction "
its because it’s fashionable now to jump on the trump bandwagon. Them poor royal saudis t

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it. Very true but so many people exept nobody who does not reflect there views they are more dangerous than Trump,quite a few of them on this site"

Why should we accept it?

I thought that we were supposed to live in a democracy.

thornaby

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it. Very true but so many people exept nobody who does not reflect there views they are more dangerous than Trump,quite a few of them on this site

Why should we accept it?

I thought that we were supposed to live in a democracy."

ffs what you want another fucking vote get a grip ppl he’s not having lunch at your house lol

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it. Very true but so many people exept nobody who does not reflect there views they are more dangerous than Trump,quite a few of them on this site

Why should we accept it?

I thought that we were supposed to live in a democracy."

I don't think you're going to get a referendum on whether to allow Trump to visit

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

The don can pop round mine for lunch ....we could have a chat about how he would of run britex....better than our shoeer of shite ....im sure

Newbury

Why should we accept it?

I thought that we were supposed to live in a democracy. ffs what you want another fucking vote get a grip ppl he’s not having lunch at your house lol"

The point is, people are (rightly) allowed to object to things. Publically if they so choose.

thornaby

Why should we accept it?

I thought that we were supposed to live in a democracy. ffs what you want another fucking vote get a grip ppl he’s not having lunch at your house lol

The point is, people are (rightly) allowed to object to things. Publically if they so choose."

agree pity they don’t jump up and down screaming so loud when ten times worse scum than trump visits tho

Newbury

Why should we accept it?

I thought that we were supposed to live in a democracy. ffs what you want another fucking vote get a grip ppl he’s not having lunch at your house lol

The point is, people are (rightly) allowed to object to things. Publically if they so choose. agree pity they don’t jump up and down screaming so loud when ten times worse scum than trump visits tho "

I think that you'll find that those dirty lefties nobody likes often do.

Is it well reported? Probably not.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Part of his visit is for the 75th D Day anniversary celebrations.

We would have never have won WW2 without the sacrifice of tens of thousands of Americans, so for that alone, the POTUS should be made welcome.

Newbury

"Part of his visit is for the 75th D Day anniversary celebrations.

We would have never have won WW2 without the sacrifice of tens of thousands of Americans, so for that alone, the POTUS should be made welcome. "

What? Bonespurs himself?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it. Very true but so many people exept nobody who does not reflect there views they are more dangerous than Trump,quite a few of them on this site"

Your delusional..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You speak words of wisdom

Donald Trump is president and head of state of our biggest and most powerful and important ally. Like our Nige he is also a major political revolutionist and has changed his nation in favour of his country folk.

I wish he was coming to Brighton, I’d love to shake hands with this great man.

in Lancashire

"Donald Trump is president and head of state of our biggest and most powerful and important ally. Like our Nige he is also a major political revolutionist and has changed his nation in favour of his country folk.

I wish he was coming to Brighton, I’d love to shake hands with this great man. "

'our Nige'..

Like fuck..

Oh ffs he is potus for no discernible reason other than the gullibility of a large proportion of the population of the United States who don’t understand the meaning of honesty and honourable behaviour, which imho makes him a fucking awful representative of his nation.....and don't forget the usa made us pay and pay for their assistance (the Marshall plan) until the early 2000’s in a successful effort to destroy the remaining vestiges of the Empire. Thats not denigrating the US troops that fought in ww2 btw, just pointing out that it wasn’t done out of the goodness of the us governments heart. They saved our asses but then went on to fuck us royally!

"Oh ffs he is potus for no discernible reason other than the gullibility of a large proportion of the population of the United States who don’t understand the meaning of honesty and honourable behaviour, which imho makes him a fucking awful representative of his nation.....and don't forget the usa made us pay and pay for their assistance (the Marshall plan) until the early 2000’s in a successful effort to destroy the remaining vestiges of the Empire. Thats not denigrating the US troops that fought in ww2 btw, just pointing out that it wasn’t done out of the goodness of the us governments heart. They saved our asses but then went on to fuck us royally! "

I disagree...they couldn't fuck us royally being a republic...but they certainly did fuck us and given half an opportunity would do it again...just like they would the rest of the world as well

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Donald Trump is president and head of state of our biggest and most powerful and important ally. Like our Nige he is also a major political revolutionist and has changed his nation in favour of his country folk.

I wish he was coming to Brighton, I’d love to shake hands with this great man. "

You're correct, he is just like your Nige...a liar and a shitbag

"... Like our Nige ..."

OMG you actually did it, you went there, gone full on pathetic delusion, our Nige! Hah, brilliant, you're spouting his rhetoric now.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it."

Except he wasn't, he lost the popular vote by over 3,000,000. And to be absolutely clear this is not the first time this has happened, in fact 7 out of the last 8 elections where a Republican has won the same has been true.

Getting the votes in the Electoral Collage and having the people elect a president are 2 different things.

Bristol East

"Part of his visit is for the 75th D Day anniversary celebrations.

We would have never have won WW2 without the sacrifice of tens of thousands of Americans, so for that alone, the POTUS should be made welcome. "

Have we invited Putin, too?

It may not be PC in 2019 to say so, but without the Soviet Union it is most unlikely the allies would have prevailed.

Our Nige!

"

Farage is very good friends with Steve Bannon of far-right website Breitbart, whose leaked emails proved he was trying to rebrand actual neo-Nazi organisations; Farage describes him as “my kind of chap

"

Our Nige

"

Numerous former school friends and teachers at Farage’s elite private school (Dulwich College) have attested that Nigel used to sing Hitler Youth songs, sing “gas ’em all”,

"

Our Nige

"

Farage is also a climate change denier, referring to it as a “scam”

"

Our Nige

"

He tries to camouflage himself as a working class man of the people, criticised European bureaucrats earning £100,000 yet is one of the highest earning politicians in the UK

"

Our Nige

"

Takes hundreds of thousands in donations then denies doing so even when the doner freely admits giving Farage the money

"

Our Nige

Lovely chap, our Nige

Bristol East

So, Trump says he has Tory candidates queuing up for his endorsement. He picks Johnson.

I have no problem with him giving an opinion.

But where are all the howls of rage from the right-wingers who went ballistic when Barrack Obama gave his advice on the direction Britain should take?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"So, Trump says he has Tory candidates queuing up for his endorsement. He picks Johnson.

I have no problem with him giving an opinion.

But where are all the howls of rage from the right-wingers who went ballistic when Barrack Obama gave his advice on the direction Britain should take?

"

Hardly the same thing trump saying he likes johnson and obama saying we will go to the back of the trade queue if we leave the eu.

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it."

That's the same argument for Brexit. Just because people vote for someone or vote for something, doesnt make it good. In fact, Trump and Brexit are two prime examples of it.

\\\\\\\\but he is the president the people voted for him so everyone has to except it.

That's the same argument for Brexit. Just

because people vote for someone or vote for something, doesnt make it good. In fact, Trump and Brexit are two prime examples of it."

so trump bad, brexit bad....hillary good, eu good?

thornaby

That's the same argument for Brexit. Just because people vote for someone or vote for something, doesnt make it good. In fact, Trump and Brexit are two prime examples of it."

its only one example if your a leave voter

That's the same argument for Brexit. Just

because people vote for someone or vote for something, doesnt make it good. In fact, Trump and Brexit are two prime examples of it.

so trump bad, brexit bad....hillary good, eu good? "

Who said anything about Hilary or the EU being good?

That's the same argument for Brexit. Just because people vote for someone or vote for something, doesnt make it good. In fact, Trump and Brexit are two prime examples of it.its only one example if your a leave voter "

I dunno, does anyone still see any merit in Brexit? Hasn't it been an unmitigated disaster. As predicted?

Bristol East

So now Trump tells us the UK should walk out of the EU and that Farage should be part of the team that tries to negotiate with the EU.

(Negotiate what, I do not know - these people seem absolutely deaf.)

Anyway, this a day after he says Johnson is his pick for PM.

Again, where are the howls of rage from the right-wingers about a foreign leader interfering in UK domestic politics?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"So now Trump tells us the UK should walk out of the EU and that Farage should be part of the team that tries to negotiate with the EU.

Again, where are the howls of rage from the right-wingers about a foreign leader interfering in UK domestic politics?

"

Trump says anything to deflect away from his growing troubles at home.

in Lancashire

"So now Trump tells us the UK should walk out of the EU and that Farage should be part of the team that tries to negotiate with the EU.

Trump says anything to deflect away from his growing troubles at home. "

this..

only surprised he hasn't yet said if Anthony Joshua had him as his coach then AJ would have won..

Should be treated no different to any other leader of any other country - in fact, probably a little more favourably.

Whatever your views, take the emotions out of it and think diplomacy.

And, let's not all regress into an infantile state and fly another 'baby Trump' balloon, eh.

No doubt, those middle class, over privileged, racist Communists...sorry, Antifa will be out in force looking to spark some violence I'm sure. Although, the media will only report as per their own biases.

Either way, there are so many more international leaders we've hosted in this country who are genuinely horrendous people. President Trump doesn't even compare.

The two best things about the 21st century are Nigel Farage and Donald Trump. The silent majority see this, only a handful of us are saying it on the forums.

I don’t give a toss what remoaners, leftist scum and libtards have to say about this. They don’t like it, tough. Grow up and get used to losing for a change. The world is different now, it’s our turn and it’s a much much better place!

"The two best things about the 21st century are Nigel Farage and Donald Trump. The silent majority see this, only a handful of us are saying it on the forums.

I don’t give a toss what remoaners, leftist scum and libtards have to say about this. They don’t like it, tough. Grow up and get used to losing for a change. The world is different now, it’s our turn and it’s a much much better place!"

To be honest all that its “our turn now” stuff is exactly the problem that trump and farage are feeding off. Austerity, disaffected people, a generation of low quality politicians and London becoming a different country out if touch with the nation....those pressures and a lot of money thrown at carefully targeted social media have brought us to this point but I will tell you now you are not winning anything. Its just a custard pie in the face of the establishment and “our Nige” will quite cheerfully shit on all his followers if it keeps him in the public eye and makes his backers the millions they are expecting from the dismantling of the nhs. The libtard lefty remoaners as you call them should have seen the wind changing but they didnt realise how easy it was for farage and trump to carry out their crusades or how difficult it would be to get through the fanatical adoration that the brexiteers brought. One day the country will wake up and realise they have been sold a polished turd by the brexiteers but there's going to be a fuck of a lot of pain in the meantime on all sides.

"The two best things about the 21st century are Nigel Farage and Donald Trump. The silent majority see this, only a handful of us are saying it on the forums.

I don’t give a toss what remoaners, leftist scum and libtards have to say about this. They don’t like it, tough. Grow up and get used to losing for a change. The world is different now, it’s our turn and it’s a much much better place!

To be honest all that its “our turn now” stuff is exactly the problem that trump and farage are feeding off. Austerity, disaffected people, a generation of low quality politicians and London becoming a different country out if touch with the nation....those pressures and a lot of money thrown at carefully targeted social media have brought us to this point but I will tell you now you are not winning anything. Its just a custard pie in the face of the establishment and “our Nige” will quite cheerfully shit on all his followers if it keeps him in the public eye and makes his backers the millions they are expecting from the dismantling of the nhs. The libtard lefty remoaners as you call them should have seen the wind changing but they didnt realise how easy it was for farage and trump to carry out their crusades or how difficult it would be to get through the fanatical adoration that the brexiteers brought. One day the country will wake up and realise they have been sold a polished turd by the brexiteers but there's going to be a fuck of a lot of pain in the meantime on all sides. "

Whatever!

The US is flourishing under President Trump, and the UK will also flourish when we eventually get our BREXIT. Once this happens, the liberal and lefty movements will go back to where they were in the Thatcher days, in the background where they belong.

By *avagliamMan  over a year ago

London

"Should tax payers have to cough up for Donald Trump's visit x"

We will end up paying for his visit, where he will endorse some of his pals here.

"Should tax payers have to cough up for Donald Trump's visit x

We will end up paying for his visit, where he will endorse some of his pals here."

Yeah, great innit?

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

I don’t give a toss what remoaners, leftist scum and libtards have to say about this. They don’t like it, tough. Grow up and get used to losing for a change. The world is different now, it’s our turn and it’s a much much better place!"

How is it a better place? Who other than a few wealthy people have Benefited?

How can a world full of hate, blame and the gap between the rich and poor getting wider be a good thing?

Just been told a about a big fence on common ground to cordon off the area which obscures the proceedings for us common yokels!

Detracts from the men and women who fought on d day

» Add a new message to this topic