FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > anti trump protesters assault

anti trump protesters assault

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems the far left can't stop assaulting people they hate!.

Just seen video of Jewish Israeli flag carries having to be protected by the police after being violently assaulted by the far left once again while having nazi scum chanted at them (hate speech if ever there was a case).

On another note the green protest rally section was strewn with thrown away little and placards warning about protecting the earth? .

Do the earth a favour and stay home next time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you assume that anyone who protests trump is "far left"?

Can you link up so we can read the story?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.

And to think; it's supposed to be the Trump supporters who are the fascists. Strange.

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy."

Was this the fake news, the alt-news or the regular news?

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Any idea why our Home Secretary wasn't invited to the state banquet ?

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"Any idea why our Home Secretary wasn't invited to the state banquet ? "

No, I’ve just realised he wasn’t invited. Well done to whoever arranged the invitations.

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy."
. Donald said that there weren't any protesters !!!!!! ,,,,,, does anyone know why our Home Secretary was not invited to the banquet ????? I keep asking but no one seems to know ,, there has got to be a simple explanation , what is it ?

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.. Donald said that there weren't any protesters !!!!!! ,,,,,, does anyone know why our Home Secretary was not invited to the banquet ????? I keep asking but no one seems to know ,, there has got to be a simple explanation , what is it ? "

No, maybe you’d like to tell us.

"Any idea why our Home Secretary wasn't invited to the state banquet ? "

Why wasn't Boris Johnson invited to the state banquet or Nigel Farage?

If you want to know why certain people weren't invited maybe you should ask the Queen, she sends out the invites.

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.. Donald said that there weren't any protesters !!!!!! ,,,,,, does anyone know why our Home Secretary was not invited to the banquet ????? I keep asking but no one seems to know ,, there has got to be a simple explanation , what is it ? "

To correct you, Trump actually said there were "some" protesters, and he had seen a small number of people protesting.

As for your question about the Home secretary and the state banquet, then invites are sent out by the Queen, Donald Trump doesn't get to pick and choose.

I think Donald Trump would have liked Nigel Farage to be there, but Farage wasn't invited either. The Queen can't invite everyone, and invites are sent out at the discretion of the Queen.

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.. Donald said that there weren't any protesters !!!!!! ,,,,,, does anyone know why our Home Secretary was not invited to the banquet ????? I keep asking but no one seems to know ,, there has got to be a simple explanation , what is it ?

To correct you, Trump actually said there were "some" protesters, and he had seen a small number of people protesting.

As for your question about the Home secretary and the state banquet, then invites are sent out by the Queen, Donald Trump doesn't get to pick and choose.

I think Donald Trump would have liked Nigel Farage to be there, but Farage wasn't invited either. The Queen can't invite everyone, and invites are sent out at the discretion of the Queen. "

. Fair enough ( on the first point ) Trump did say he had seen some protesters , he said this imediately after he said he hadn't seen any ,, Are you sure about your answer to the 2nd point though ? Is it really up to The Queen to send out all the invites ? And if it is , and due to the fact that she never gives interviews I suppose we will never know the answer as to why she decided , in her wisdom , not to invite her Home Secretary ,,,, if anyone can come up with an explanation please do ,

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.

Was this the fake news, the alt-news or the regular news?"

It was on BBC and ITV, is that good enough for you!? Assault is assault no matter what side of the political spectrum you come from.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"And to think; it's supposed to be the Trump supporters who are the fascists. Strange. "

The tactics of the left are straight out of Hitlers SA handbook.

Disrupt/shout down/assault any opposition, all wrapped up in a blanket of antisemitism. Ernst Rohm would be proud of them.

Those poor Nazi sympathisers, let's hope they're ok so they can get back to supporting racism and hating on trans people.

Dudley

"Those poor Nazi sympathisers, let's hope they're ok so they can get back to supporting racism and hating on trans people. "

I Didn't see any people with swastikas or jack boots in the crowd just some wearing make America great caps! It seems as if you consider that justification to assault an elderly man, shame on you.

"I Didn't see any people with swastikas or jack boots in the crowd just some wearing make America great caps! It seems as if you consider that justification to assault an elderly man, shame on you."

Meanwhile a republican mayor supported by Trump recently stated that it should be ok to "kill out the gays and baby killers (women who have abortions)", but sure, it's "the left" that's the bad guys.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I have no idea what constitutes a Nazi these days?

It’s a more freely thrown around term that’s for sure. To use it to shut down debate or because someone has a different opinion to you cheapens it somewhat.

"I have no idea what constitutes a Nazi these days?

It’s a more freely thrown around term that’s for sure. To use it to shut down debate or because someone has a different opinion to you cheapens it somewhat.

"

If you support Trump, you support his values, you support Republicans, if you can't connect why from there then you need to pay more attention to what's going on with these Republican backed issues in America.

North Bucks

"I have no idea what constitutes a Nazi these days?

If you support Trump, you support his values, you support Republicans, if you can't connect why from there then you need to pay more attention to what's going on with these Republican backed issues in America."

Sorry I am a little confused (genuinely)

I’m not defending republicans I am simply trying to find out how they Nazis?

What makes someone outside Buckingham palace gates a Nazi?

Dudley

"I Didn't see any people with swastikas or jack boots in the crowd just some wearing make America great caps! It seems as if you consider that justification to assault an elderly man, shame on you.

Meanwhile a republican mayor supported by Trump recently stated that it should be ok to "kill out the gays and baby killers (women who have abortions)", but sure, it's "the left" that's the bad guys."

What some Mayor says in America is no justification for assaulting an old man is it!? Any right minded person can see that.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"Is it really up to The Queen to send out all the invites ? And if it is , and due to the fact that she never gives interviews I suppose we will never know the answer as to why she decided , in her wisdom , not to invite her Home Secretary ,,,, if anyone can come up with an explanation please do , "

The invites are issued in her name, that's correct.

She takes advice from the Government on who to invite.

Just as her speech reflects the views of the Government, not her own, so too does the guest list.

Of the great offices of state, his was the only one not there.

Given that the president retweets stuff from a group that marches up and down streets in Britain shouting "Send the Pakis home", I cannot say I am surprised by his non-attendance.

In fact, well done, Mr Javid.

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.. Donald said that there weren't any protesters !!!!!! ,,,,,, does anyone know why our Home Secretary was not invited to the banquet ????? I keep asking but no one seems to know ,, there has got to be a simple explanation , what is it ?

No, maybe you’d like to tell us. "

. No , I am sorry , but I can't tell you as I don't know the answer and was hoping someone could enlighten me ,,it just seems very strange that our Home Secreraty is not invited to a state banquet ,,,,, here is another question , on a similar subject , again , I do not know the answer ,, Has there ever been a state visit before to our wonderful country by a President of the USA , our greatest ally , where our Home Secretary has not been invited ?

"What makes someone outside Buckingham palace gates a Nazi? "

Not a Nazi, but a Nazi sympathiser, which majority of hardcore Trump supporters show signs of being and I'm sorry but if you're a UK citizen and a Trump supporter then it's clear which side of him you're agreeing with.

"What some Mayor says in America is no justification for assaulting an old man is it!? Any right minded person can see that."

It's not exactly a one off though, it's a repeating thing, the right have killed people on the left, the left have thrown milkshakes and pushed some people about, yet which one of these is causing the most uproar and complaints?

North Bucks

"What makes someone outside Buckingham palace gates a Nazi?

Not a Nazi, but a Nazi sympathiser, which majority of hardcore Trump supporters show signs of being and I'm sorry but if you're a UK citizen and a Trump supporter then it's clear which side of him you're agreeing with."

This whole political landscape fascinated me which is why I ask questions.

What do they sympathise with from a Nazi point of view etc?

Which side of Trump are UK citizens agreeing with? How’s it clear?

"What do they sympathise with from a Nazi point of view etc?

"

They sympathise in a way they think that people on the far right and hard right are being treated unfairly, that they should be able to promote their side of hate, that they want a return to the good old days, that they agree with current Republican views and ideals where minorities and women are viewed as leaders. See the normalisation of groups like incels, how mass shootings are played down now, how their police force can be trigger happy against black people and face no charges, etc.

As for the second question, Trump has benefitted the top people, with tax cuts, helping to pass regulations to benefit their needs, and has also made it clear that's it's ok to be openly hateful, proud to be racist, stuff like that, whilst promoting Republican values and views, normalising racism and homophobia/transphobic. If you're a UK citizen, you sure as hell ain't supporting him for the business reasons which you see no benefit from.

North Bucks

"What do they sympathise with from a Nazi point of view etc?

They sympathise in a way they think that people on the far right and hard right are being treated unfairly, that they should be able to promote their side of hate, that they want a return to the good old days, that they agree with current Republican views and ideals where minorities and women are viewed as leaders. See the normalisation of groups like incels, how mass shootings are played down now, how their police force can be trigger happy against black people and face no charges, etc.

As for the second question, Trump has benefitted the top people, with tax cuts, helping to pass regulations to benefit their needs, and has also made it clear that's it's ok to be openly hateful, proud to be racist, stuff like that, whilst promoting Republican values and views, normalising racism and homophobia/transphobic. If you're a UK citizen, you sure as hell ain't supporting him for the business reasons which you see no benefit from."

I feel you. I have just been looking at the definition of Nazism there are some interesting parallels on both sides surprisingly but I suppose that’s the extreme side of politics in any spectrum.

We live in worrying times. Even left leaning governments are now adopting what were traditional right wing immigration policies in Europe.

near ipswich

"saw on the news a pro trump pensioner getting pushed to the ground by anti trump protesters,very classy.

bbc 1 london news.

I was a little concerned about the far right women who calls herself based Amy that ran Into the crowd with a knife or some sharp object and popped the trump effigy repeatedly stabbing it.Then was promptly arrested and was apparently bleeding from the weapon she was carrying .

These far tight loons carrying weapons in the street need to be stopped.

What's with the uptight right getting stabby these days.

Bristol East

i don't understand why the Trump fans went to Trafalgar Square rather than line the route of his cavalcade to wave and cheer.

The different images of the crowds lining the streets for the Obama visit and the empty streets for Trump's are quite vivid.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"i don't understand why the Trump fans went to Trafalgar Square rather than line the route of his cavalcade to wave and cheer.

The different images of the crowds lining the streets for the Obama visit and the empty streets for Trump's are quite vivid.

"

No Sara, there were hundreds of thousands cheering for trump..

Well that's how he'll lie about it..

"I was a little concerned about the far right women who calls herself based Amy that ran Into the crowd with a knife or some sharp object and popped the trump effigy repeatedly stabbing it.Then was promptly arrested and was apparently bleeding from the weapon she was carrying .

"

I'm glad she was arrested, criminal damage should always be prosecuted as far as I'm concerned.

"What some Mayor says in America is no justification for assaulting an old man is it!? Any right minded person can see that.

It's not exactly a one off though, it's a repeating thing, the right have killed people on the left, the left have thrown milkshakes and pushed some people about, yet which one of these is causing the most uproar and complaints? "

Interpol figures for 2017 show very little difference in the amount of left wing/right wing violence and assault.

Not a Nazi, but a Nazi sympathiser, which majority of hardcore Trump supporters show signs of being and I'm sorry but if you're a UK citizen and a Trump supporter then it's clear which side of him you're agreeing with."

If you support corbyn you support Islamic death squads, he's constantly tweeting them on Twitter and is legitimising there violence and murder.

He's not actually an Islamic extremists himself but all the Islamists are his fanboys.

Not a Nazi, but a Nazi sympathiser, which majority of hardcore Trump supporters show signs of being and I'm sorry but if you're a UK citizen and a Trump supporter then it's clear which side of him you're agreeing with..

If you support corbyn you support Islamic death squads, he's constantly tweeting them on Twitter and is legitimising there violence and murder.

He's not actually an Islamic extremists himself but all the Islamists are his fanboys."

Bahahaha. Hahaha.

Wow.

"I was a little concerned about the far right women who calls herself based Amy that ran Into the crowd with a knife or some sharp object and popped the trump effigy repeatedly stabbing it.Then was promptly arrested and was apparently bleeding from the weapon she was carrying .

I'm glad she was arrested, criminal damage should always be prosecuted as far as I'm concerned."

Actually the maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine.

Seeing as it was politically motivated ,I do wonder if she should be seen as a terrorist carrying a blade.

I'm sure the law will apply the correct sentence,

in Lancashire

Not a Nazi, but a Nazi sympathiser, which majority of hardcore Trump supporters show signs of being and I'm sorry but if you're a UK citizen and a Trump supporter then it's clear which side of him you're agreeing with..

He's not actually an Islamic extremists himself but all the Islamists are his fanboys."

I don't support Corbyn, although I agree with some of his policies..

What is on the record throughout his time as an MP is his stance against violence, the bloke is pretty much a pacifist..

I don't use twitter so perhaps you can provide some actual evidence of your claims as it does not sound plausible..

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

I'm glad she was arrested, criminal damage should always be prosecuted as far as I'm concerned.

Actually the maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine.

Seeing as it was politically motivated ,I do wonder if she should be seen as a terrorist carrying a blade.

I'm sure the law will apply the correct sentence, "

how long would you give her then bob ? I mean popping an efergy with a sharp object stone her to death lol

in Lancashire

I'm sure the law will apply the correct sentence, how long would you give her then bob ? I mean popping an efergy with a sharp object stone her to death lol"

Lock her in a room with farage and Trump and no ear plugs..

She'll soon repent..

I'm sure the law will apply the correct sentence, how long would you give her then bob ? I mean popping an efergy with a sharp object stone her to death lol"

Its for the law to decide what's appropriate.If she concealed a knife on her person to go to an anti trump demo and shes a known far far right loony.

She should be treated the same as a known Islamic loony bringing a knife to a demo .Dont you think??

I'm sure the law will apply the correct sentence, how long would you give her then bob ? I mean popping an efergy with a sharp object stone her to death lol

Its for the law to decide what's appropriate.If she concealed a knife on her person to go to an anti trump demo and shes a known far far right loony.

She should be treated the same as a known Islamic loony bringing a knife to a demo .Dont you think??

"

It was widely reported that they were scissors, more alternative facts from the far left extremists.

He's not actually an Islamic extremists himself but all the Islamists are his fanboys.

What is on the record throughout his time as an MP is his stance against violence, the bloke is pretty much a pacifist..

I don't use twitter so perhaps you can provide some actual evidence of your claims as it does not sound plausible.. "

Look at corbyns Twitter feed, it's not been taken down despite hamas being a proscribed terrorists organisation that beheads gays and lashs women who don't dress like a post box

in Lancashire

I don't use twitter so perhaps you can provide some actual evidence of your claims as it does not sound plausible.. .

Look at corbyns Twitter feed, it's not been taken down despite hamas being a proscribed terrorists organisation that beheads gays and lashs women who don't dress like a post box"

I don't use twitter, maybe someone will give a more objective view..

I'm sure the law will apply the correct sentence, how long would you give her then bob ? I mean popping an efergy with a sharp object stone her to death lol

It was widely reported that they were scissors, more alternative facts from the far left extremists."

I love how everyone who doesnt like Trump, his homophobia, his racism, and his climate policy is a "far left extremeist".

It's normal to oppose these things. This is the centre ground.

I don't use twitter so perhaps you can provide some actual evidence of your claims as it does not sound plausible.. .

Look at corbyns Twitter feed, it's not been taken down despite hamas being a proscribed terrorists organisation that beheads gays and lashs women who don't dress like a post box

I don't use twitter, maybe someone will give a more objective view.. "

What you mean sugar coated leftist lies over corbyns fanboys being extremist anti Jewish Pro Islamist crazies willing to beat old people for wearing a hat, kicking people for carrying an Israeli flag and generally being communist scum all while having their egos massaged by Corbyn and Kahn?.

I doubt it

It was widely reported that they were scissors, more alternative facts from the far left extremists.

I love how everyone who doesnt like Trump, his homophobia, his racism, and his climate policy is a "far left extremeist".

It's normal to oppose these things. This is the centre ground."

Normalising leftist violence towards elderly citizens.

Straight out of Stalin's handbook

It's normal to oppose these things. This is the centre ground."

So true .Its part of their agenda..

"Normalising leftist violence towards elderly citizens.

Straight out of Stalin's handbook"

Should we not jail elderly people who commit crimes then? Are the elderly exempt from their actions even if those actions are spreading racist/sexist/homophobic views? Are you scared because you're getting up there in age and fear you can't hide behind a number to spout off?

in Lancashire

I don't use twitter, maybe someone will give a more objective view.. .

What you mean sugar coated leftist lies over corbyns fanboys being extremist anti Jewish Pro Islamist crazies willing to beat old people for wearing a hat, kicking people for carrying an Israeli flag and generally being communist scum all while having their egos massaged by Corbyn and Kahn?.

I doubt it

"

No, someone who is not so full of bile that their hatred flows like a pus oozing sore when they type..

Not a nice odour the smell of rot..

Off to the Gulag with you.

"We support diversity only if you think like us, believe in what we believe and support who we support."

Pretty much sums up those on the Left.

They've painted anyone right of Stalin as "Far Right".

"We are the angry mob, we read the papers every day, we like who we like and we hate who we hate but we're oh so easily swayed."

"Off to the Gulag with you.

"We support diversity only if you think like us, believe in what we believe and support who we support."

"We are the angry mob, we read the papers every day, we like who we like and we hate who we hate but we're oh so easily swayed."

"

The salt mines comrade will allow you time to contemplate your fascist dystopian fantasies.

Peace through Fascism.

Obey.

It's normal to oppose these things. This is the centre ground..

Normalising leftist violence towards elderly citizens.

Straight out of Stalin's handbook"

There you go. You seem to equate non homophobs, non racists, and people who care about climate change as people who normalise "leftist violence" and simply that we follow Stalin.

To be extremely clear. Opposing homophobia and racism is normal. It is the centre ground. Most people on the right and on the left of the political spectrum also oppose these things.

We are not "leftist scum" because it these beliefs.

So true .Its part of their agenda.."

Absolutely. Sometimes it's good to remember that the simple premise of being a non-bigot is actually a normal thing.

[Removed by poster at 05/06/19 13:53:05]

So true .Its part of their agenda..

Absolutely. Sometimes it's good to remember that the simple premise of being a non-bigot is actually a normal thing."

I couldnt agree more.Some people get all upset by groups like antifa .I would of thought being anti fascism is the default position for most normal people .

[Removed by poster at 05/06/19 14:09:39]

I'm not a trump supporter but do find the left don't do their own research so please can someone

show proof that trump is homophobic,racist and a nazi. I look at the left and the boxes do tick and they becoming fascist look in the dictionary. Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. ... Fascism puts nation and often race above the individual. It stands for a centralized government headed by a dictator. Historically, fascist governments tend to be militaristic, and racist.

"

The irony of this post being that most newspapers are under Rupert Murdoc or other right wing affiliates.

Also, Diversity is a good thing but it doesn't mean we should allow groups that want to eradicate said diversity. It's not a hard thing to comprehend.

"I'm not a trump supporter but do find the left don't do their own research so please can someone

show proof that trump is homophobic,racist and a nazi. I look at the left and the boxes do tick and they becoming fascist look in the dictionary. Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. ... Fascism puts nation and often race above the individual. It stands for a centralized government headed by a dictator. Historically, fascist governments tend to be militaristic, and racist."

Sorry, this is quite funny. You accuse other people of not doing their own research. Then ask other people to research some of the racist, homophobic and nazi stuff that Trump says and does for you. Really it will only take five minutes on Google or on his Twitter page to answer all of those things.

Also don't forget his policy on denying climate change. That's a big reason for a lot of people who don't like him.

"

show proof that trump is homophobic,racist and a nazi."

Oh boy, here we go...

Homophobic

- Trans ban laws, appointing Mike Pence as VP, original supreme court choices were all anti-LGBT, filing that anti-Gay discrimination is legal, getting rid of most internal government programs that support the LGBT community, cut funding for LGBT support firms

Racist

- “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

- In June 2017, Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

- Said White Supremacists were "very fine people"

- Mainly endorsed politicians who have shown to be racist

- “Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him.”

"

show proof that trump is homophobic,racist and a nazi.

Oh boy, here we go...

Homophobic

- Trans ban laws, appointing Mike Pence as VP, original supreme court choices were all anti-LGBT, filing that anti-Gay discrimination is legal, getting rid of most internal government programs that support the LGBT community, cut funding for LGBT support firms

Racist

- “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

- In June 2017, Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

- Said White Supremacists were "very fine people"

- Mainly endorsed politicians who have shown to be racist

- “Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him.”

"

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/01/donald-trump-celebrates-lgbt-pride-month/

but people he elected some dont agree with him

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/white-house-denies-report-donald-trump-said-haitian-immigrants/

It's from unknown source

https://www.bbc.co.uk › news › the-youn...

Web results

The young black Americans backing Trump - BBC News

Why would they back him if he rasist

The irony of this post being that most newspapers are under Rupert Murdoc or other right wing affiliates.

Also, Diversity is a good thing but it doesn't mean we should allow groups that want to eradicate said diversity. It's not a hard thing to comprehend."

Oh dear, the press is considered to have Right and Left Wing bias by both sides. Considering that I don't align myself with either side of the political spectrum I'm happy to say that different outlets have their own biases and that's only because the political landscape has to be divided otherwise it'll become boring.

Diversity of thought is a great thing, unfortunately ideas like yours "we should censor, ban or imprison" those ideas which frighten me.

Is the problem.

If a position is unfavourable then defeat it in debate or demonstrate why said position is unattractive otherwise requiring the government to protect your ideology shows how weak it actually is.

Don't blame me because Generation Z doesn't buy your rainbow utopia.

"I'm not a trump supporter but do find the left don't do their own research so please can someone

show proof that trump is homophobic,racist and a nazi. I look at the left and the boxes do tick and they becoming fascist look in the dictionary. Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. ... Fascism puts nation and often race above the individual. It stands for a centralized government headed by a dictator. Historically, fascist governments tend to be militaristic, and racist.

Sorry, this is quite funny. You accuse other people of not doing their own research. Then ask other people to research some of the racist, homophobic and nazi stuff that Trump says and does for you. Really it will only take five minutes on Google or on his Twitter page to answer all of those things.

Also don't forget his policy on denying climate change. That's a big reason for a lot of people who don't like him."

As I said I don't support trump and agree with you about climate change but should all world leaders do they bit as well and help out

"If a position is unfavourable then defeat it in debate or demonstrate why said position is unattractive otherwise requiring the government to protect your ideology shows how weak it actually is.

"

Shit like this is said often, and is met with claims of "Fake News" and "Well that's not how I see it and I'm right". Why should we have to convince people to be decent to each other when one side just claims otherwise and refuses to listen.

If a person hates you because you're black, gay, etc, then no, talking to them won't help, we're only at this stage now BECAUSE we let them talk and believe their lies. Everytime facts are presented they get ignored.

"

Why would they back him if he rasist

"

Because they were fooled by many, notice how it's shocking enough to get an article, Trump doesn't celebrate pride, etc, that's just a face put on as more bills are passed receeding rights. Talk is pointless if your actions are the opposite.

"As I said I don't support trump and agree with you about climate change but should all world leaders do they bit as well and help out "

Yes they should, which is why it's fucking insane Trump u-turned most of America's progress and then sits there denying climate change, even today it's revealed Prince Charles of all people tried to convince him and he still walked away "Let's just disagree, but I've listened to you".

[Removed by poster at 05/06/19 16:22:37]

Also don't forget his policy on denying climate change. That's a big reason for a lot of people who don't like him.

As I said I don't support trump and agree with you about climate change but should all world leaders do they bit as well and help out "

Compared to Trump. They all are. Consider that Syria (ravaged by war), Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo (the worlds poorest countries by GDP) are all signed up to the Paris Climate Agreement.

But I do take the point that all world leaders along with industry including energy companies. Need to do a lot more. Just so happens that there is an easy and convenient way to show that Trump is the bottom of the pile when it comes to this.

"If a position is unfavourable then defeat it in debate or demonstrate why said position is unattractive otherwise requiring the government to protect your ideology shows how weak it actually is.

Shit like this is said often, and is met with claims of "Fake News" and "Well that's not how I see it and I'm right". Why should we have to convince people to be decent to each other when one side just claims otherwise and refuses to listen.

If a person hates you because you're black, gay, etc, then no, talking to them won't help, we're only at this stage now BECAUSE we let them talk and believe their lies. Everytime facts are presented they get ignored."

We're at this position now where people are turning to the "Far Right" because the Left have since the 90s tried everything in their power to shut down any dialogue in regards to genuine concerns of people with emotionally charged buzzwords and cheapening these words to the point that they have no effect anymore.

If anything the Left has created the conditions for the Right to grow and we'll continue to grow because the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.

Thank you very much in this regards.

You reap what you sow...You can't preach tolerance and diversity while using violence to shut down any political thought which goes against your idea of tolerance and diversity.

If a person hates you because you're black, gay, etc, then no, talking to them won't help, we're only at this stage now BECAUSE we let them talk and believe their lies. Everytime facts are presented they get ignored.

We're at this position now where people are turning to the "Far Right" because the Left have since the 90s tried everything in their power to shut down any dialogue in regards to genuine concerns of people with emotionally charged buzzwords and cheapening these words to the point that they have no effect anymore.

If anything the Left has created the conditions for the Right to grow and we'll continue to grow because the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.

Thank you very much in this regards.

You reap what you sow...You can't preach tolerance and diversity while using violence to shut down any political thought which goes against your idea of tolerance and diversity.

"

Celebrating the rise of the far right seems bizarre. It didn't work out very well last time.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Why do you assume that anyone who protests trump is "far left"?

Can you link up so we can read the story?"

A lot are especially Corbyn

"

Celebrating the rise of the far right seems bizarre. It didn't work out very well last time."

Oh well done...you know some history. Jesus

"

Celebrating the rise of the far right seems bizarre. It didn't work out very well last time.

Oh well done...you know some history. Jesus "

What's the difference this time around?

"You reap what you sow...You can't preach tolerance and diversity while using violence to shut down any political thought which goes against your idea of tolerance and diversity.

"

But it's ok for the right to do it? Whilst they ignore any "discussion"? It's ok for the right to push their boundaries, rig elections, push bother suppression, push laws to punish those who are not white and straight? It's ok for them to do these things but bitch and complain when the left try it?

Don't talk about hypocrisy when your movement revels in it. Hopefully one day you also grow out of the LOLUMAD stage, I remember being an edgy teen too. You also never answered, why are you here on this website?

If a person hates you because you're black, gay, etc, then no, talking to them won't help, we're only at this stage now BECAUSE we let them talk and believe their lies. Everytime facts are presented they get ignored."

You let them talk! How magnanimous of the left letting people talk.

Well we're all glad to see you don't want people you disagree with to talk anymore.

Classic old school leftism, build gulags, create a secret stazi police force and ship everybody you disagree with to death camps, it's moral because there horrible people.

"

What's the difference this time around? "

Movements evolve and adapt. They learn from the mistakes of the past just as people do.

"You let them talk! How magnanimous of the left letting people talk.

Well we're all glad to see you don't want people you disagree with to talk anymore.

Classic old school leftism, build gulags, create a secret stazi police force and ship everybody you disagree with to death camps, it's moral because there horrible people.

"

Project Fear up in here, oh wait, that's a right thing ok, what can't you say anymore due to the evil left? Do YOU want to say racist things? Do YOU want to be sexist and homophobic? Do you look down on non-whites? Do you think women should have less rights? Where on the slope are you, might as well have the balls and say what you really mean.

Give me a republic over a leftist despot democracy anyday.

Proven throughout history to be the deadliest ideology of all time yet still looked upon by the crazies as utopia.

Sad days

"

But it's ok for the right to do it? Whilst they ignore any "discussion"? It's ok for the right to push their boundaries, rig elections, push bother suppression, push laws to punish those who are not white and straight? It's ok for them to do these things but bitch and complain when the left try it?

Don't talk about hypocrisy when your movement revels in it. Hopefully one day you also grow out of the LOLUMAD stage, I remember being an edgy teen too. You also never answered, why are you here on this website?"

Whataboutism. Because no "Pro White" government has been in power in the West since 1945.

Bro u mad? Yeah u mad.

I'm on here because it's the political section of the forum?

"

Movements evolve and adapt. They learn from the mistakes of the past just as people do.

"

Hilariously hypocritical, you and that other dude stabbing for the far right keep bringing up past versions of socialism failing and yet you want us to believe the ideology of White Supremacy and the far right has "evolved".

"

What's the difference this time around?

"

That's not an answer at all.

We're currently in a shift to the far right politically. People being scarex into voting for the rich and powerful to take more power (Brexit and trump), as the expense of our rights. And the main tool used to get their power? Blaming an ethnic minority.

It would appear that no one has learned a thing.

"Because no "Pro White" government has been in power in the West since 1945.

Bro u mad? Yeah u mad.

"

On this website in general, you state you're bi, your far right buddies wouldn't like that. Swinging itself is considered a hippy leftist activity, yet you're on here, you've contradicted yourself multiple times over by this point. Starting to think you're not even a couple.

Bro u mad? Yeah u mad.

On this website in general, you state you're bi, your far right buddies wouldn't like that. Swinging itself is considered a hippy leftist activity, yet you're on here, you've contradicted yourself multiple times over by this point. Starting to think you're not even a couple. "

How dare he, ship him off to the salt mines comrade

"

That's not an answer at all.

We're currently in a shift to the far right politically. People being scarex into voting for the rich and powerful to take more power (Brexit and trump), as the expense of our rights. And the main tool used to get their power? Blaming an ethnic minority.

It would appear that no one has learned a thing. "

It is an answer and the correct one.

And just as the Left blames "White Supremacy" and the "White Straight Male" for the worlds problems. The Right plays the same game.

Some things never change.

Also your view on the Right is blinkered. Not everyone on the Right support the Rich or Trump.

"

How dare he, ship him off to the salt mines comrade "

Yeah of course, slip back into jokey insults when your type gets called out, how dare we not be cool with people promoting white supremacist/far right views. I should be happy his kind of people view me as a slave or want to kill me because of my skin colour.

Bro u mad? Yeah u mad.

On this website in general, you state you're bi, your far right buddies wouldn't like that. Swinging itself is considered a hippy leftist activity, yet you're on here, you've contradicted yourself multiple times over by this point. Starting to think you're not even a couple. "

Nice generalised thought there Comrade.

Too bad you're clueless in regards to the different political thoughts of the Right.

And this is why its embarrassing. You have a very narrow and a stereotypical view on what a "Far Right" person is.

Hence why like I said we've evolved and adapted. And I can see how scared you are because If someone like myself who contradicts everything you know about the "evil nazi" under your bed then who else thinks like us.

The invisible empire.

"

Yeah of course, slip back into jokey insults when your type gets called out, how dare we not be cool with people promoting white supremacist/far right views. I should be happy his kind of people view me as a slave or want to kill me because of my skin colour. "

I don't view you as a slave nor do I wish to kill you because of something arbitrary as the colour of your skin.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Indeed. Trump said there were no protests. So clearly it couldn’t have happened.

-Matt

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

Indeed. Trump said there were no protests. So clearly it couldn’t have happened.

-Matt"

No he said he saw very few protesters and the majority of people were supporting him and the royals, ie the truth

-Matt

No he said he saw very few protesters and the majority of people were supporting him and the royals, ie the truth"

. Trump said ,,,,,"There weren't any protesters , I saw some protesters " ,,,,, hope this clears it up

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

If a person hates you because you're black, gay, etc, then no, talking to them won't help, we're only at this stage now BECAUSE we let them talk and believe their lies. Everytime facts are presented they get ignored..

"

You seem angry with people "on the left".

What do you disagree with them about?

What do you believe in that they don't?

If a person hates you because you're black, gay, etc, then no, talking to them won't help, we're only at this stage now BECAUSE we let them talk and believe their lies. Everytime facts are presented they get ignored..

What do you believe in that they don't?"

Actually I'm trolling them, this is the exact conversation a conservative gets on here.

It's stupid silly and pointless nobody seems to discuss or debate anything on here just shout moral superlatives at one another.

There can be no discussion until we both agree trump farage Corbyn delete as you see fit is evil.

If the lounge wasn't so full of suck ass idiots I wouldn't actually bother coming in here

Bristol East

Donald "I could have had that Princess Diana" on Twitter:

"I kept hearing there would be 'massive' rallies against me in the UK but it was quite the opposite. The big crowds, which the Corrupt Media hate to show, were those that gathered in support of the USA and me. They were big and enthusiastic as opposed to the organised flops."

Lolol

But wait. It gets better.

So impressed were the Dumpsters fans that they began tweeting images of the huge crowds and captioning them as Trump fans turning out for his visit to the UK.

Except they weren't. The images were aerial shots of Liverpool fans lining the streets on Sunday.

Lolololol

Still, if his supporters in America are as gullible as his supporters on here, they'll fall for the bullshit.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

No 100k at demmo ...bit like the remain demo....more police than idiots

London

It was on BBC and ITV, is that good enough for you!? Assault is assault no matter what side of the political spectrum you come from. "

Hope. Can't find anything except allegations in right wing media.

London

It was on BBC and ITV, is that good enough for you!? Assault is assault no matter what side of the political spectrum you come from.

Hope. Can't find anything except allegations in right wing media."

Nope not hope.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Nope not hope."

Wow imagine my shock, "liberal" media not reporting it..... well you don't shit on your doorstep do you....

near ipswich

Nope not hope."

you should have watched bbc london 6 oclock news on the day definitely not right wing.

Hope. Can't find anything except allegations in right wing media."

It is clearly documented in at least one of the national newspapers.

One of the protesters filmed shouting abuse at the pensioner has now removed all her social media accounts and attempted to apologise for her behaviour .

Her company contracts to the NHS. It will be interesting to see if she maintains the contact .

Looks like she is not quite so brave when other people start analysing her actions.

North Bucks

See the lady chanting Nazi scum at him has resigned from her job.

It’s all bullshit on both sides.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"See the lady chanting Nazi scum at him has resigned from her job.

It’s all bullshit on both sides.

"

How on both sides? Pensioner assaulted by anti trump protestors.

London

Hope. Can't find anything except allegations in right wing media. It is clearly documented in at least one of the national newspapers.

One of the protesters filmed shouting abuse at the pensioner has now removed all her social media accounts and attempted to apologise for her behaviour .

Her company contracts to the NHS. It will be interesting to see if she maintains the contact .

Looks like she is not quite so brave when other people start analysing her actions."

Which National News Paper? You said BBC and ITV

West London

What do you believe in that they don't?.

Actually I'm trolling them, this is the exact conversation a conservative gets on here.

It's stupid silly and pointless nobody seems to discuss or debate anything on here just shout moral superlatives at one another.

There can be no discussion until we both agree trump farage Corbyn delete as you see fit is evil.

If the lounge wasn't so full of suck ass idiots I wouldn't actually bother coming in here "

Are you helping by trolling then?

I wouldn't delete Trump or Garage or Corbyn. They are all flavours of idiots voted by many more idiots.

What do you want to discuss or debate?

West London

Nope not hope.

Wow imagine my shock, "liberal" media not reporting it..... well you don't shit on your doorstep do you...."

The "liberal media" of the Sun has a video.

The old chap was certainly barged out of the way and fell over. Not very nice.

He was then also picked up by some of the same protestors.

Deliberate? Accidental? Difficult to tell.

Were there some food people on both sides?

» Add a new message to this topic