FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Sophie Ridge - jeremy hunt

Sophie Ridge - jeremy hunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Forced myself to watch this guy and listen to what he said and my opinion is he lives in some sort of fantasy bubble, or an expert in manipulation of reality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Forced myself to watch this guy and listen to what he said and my opinion is he lives in some sort of fantasy bubble, or an expert in manipulation of reality "

Give us a quick summary.

Been in the garden all morning and out with the chainsaw for the next couple of hours.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

was it worse than esther mcvey on the marr show this morning.... that was train wreck!

"Forced myself to watch this guy and listen to what he said and my opinion is he lives in some sort of fantasy bubble, or an expert in manipulation of reality

Give us a quick summary.

Been in the garden all morning and out with the chainsaw for the next couple of hours."

Ir ranged from proposing cutting abortion limit from 24 to 12 weeks, as it's something he feel strongly about.

"was it worse than esther mcvey on the marr show this morning.... that was train wreck!"
missed that one

He also stated that the unemployment figures showed the government policy on getting people into work was working, despite contradictory evidence.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Forced myself to watch this guy and listen to what he said and my opinion is he lives in some sort of fantasy bubble, or an expert in manipulation of reality

Give us a quick summary.

Been in the garden all morning and out with the chainsaw for the next couple of hours.

Ir ranged from proposing cutting abortion limit from 24 to 12 weeks, as it's something he feel strongly about.

"

That's not what he said at all. In fact quite the opposite. What he said quite clearly and explicitly was that he would not be bringing forward any moves to change legal abortion.

Give us a quick summary.

That's not what he said at all. In fact quite the opposite. What he said quite clearly and explicitly was that he would not be bringing forward any moves to change legal abortion.

"

Can't be arsed with your retort mate. Google it

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Give us a quick summary.

Can't be arsed with your retort mate. Google it"

I don't need to google it I watched it live and he simply did not say what you claim he said.

» Add a new message to this topic