FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will brexit kill the tory party?

Will brexit kill the tory party?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No-one knows for certain, how brexit will go, but, if it goes tits up, will the tories survive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I think the question is pertinent but would broaden it to both the main parties, the effects upon will depend on how it goes but the schism's and divisions are apparent and will worsen..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think the question is pertinent but would broaden it to both the main parties, the effects upon will depend on how it goes but the schism's and divisions are apparent and will worsen.."
have to agree

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"No-one knows for certain, how brexit will go, but, if it goes tits up, will the tories survive? "

What do you mean "if"?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

BEEXIT will only go ‘tits up’ if our next prime minister is another limp wristed remoaner. Which doesn’t look like happening as things stand.

I will, as I’ve said before, I’m no Tory and support the BREXIT Party only. I would love to see our Nige in #10, but will settle for BoJo for now.

We are leaving, get over it remain maggots!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"BEEXIT will only go ‘tits up’ if our next prime minister is another limp wristed remoaner. Which doesn’t look like happening as things stand.

I will, as I’ve said before, I’m no Tory and support the BREXIT Party only. I would love to see our Nige in #10, but will settle for BoJo for now.

We are leaving, get over it remain maggots!"

So much hate..

Sad

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"BEEXIT will only go ‘tits up’ if our next prime minister is another limp wristed remoaner. Which doesn’t look like happening as things stand.

What a vile cretin you are

Such a angry post from you as allways

Ooooh touchy!

Like all his posts, one can imagine a sad individual, pissed out of his head with a can of Dutch gold in his hand! I know it might not be the case, but it’s the image all his posts conjure up!

Sad sad man!!

Like all his posts, one can imagine a sad individual, pissed out of his head with a can of Dutch gold in his hand! I know it might not be the case, but it’s the image all his posts conjure up!

Sad sad man!!"

Really getting personal now

I don’t drink Special Brew, but I love the record. Wouldn’t describe myself as sad, but definitely mad, always been mad, been mad for years.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Sad sad man!!

I don’t drink Special Brew, but I love the record. Wouldn’t describe myself as sad, but definitely mad, always been mad, been mad for years."

Dark Side of The Moon - Good.

Dark Side of politics - Bad.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

The Tory party is finished as an electoral force for a generation regardless of whether we BREXIT or not. If we do actually BREXIT and it goes badly they could be finished for ever.

Labour's situation is almost as bad but still possibly recoverable.

Sad sad man!!

I don’t drink Special Brew, but I love the record. Wouldn’t describe myself as sad, but definitely mad, always been mad, been mad for years.

Dark Side of The Moon - Good.

Dark Side of politics - Bad.

"

You forgot to mention Bad Manners, good old Busta Bloodvessel....

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

There are 3 options:

a) fail to deliver Brexit, in which case the Conservative Party is routed at the next GE

b) deliver Brexit without any divorce agreement, resulting in the sort of harm that will lead to the Conservative Party being routed at the next GE

c) deliver Brexit with the divorce agreement, which mitigates the harm and allows the party to regroup for the GE.

The direction of the party appears to be driven by ideological purists.

That said, Johnson is such an unprincipled, untrustworthy, mendacious character that he will do whatever he thinks will promote his own prospects.

His Brexit credentials are a volte face of his pro-EU credentials.

He tore up his pro-EU script in favour of an anti-EU once before. Don't be surprised if he tears it up again.

» Add a new message to this topic