FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rochdale Grooming Gang still not deported after 10 years!

Rochdale Grooming Gang still not deported after 10 years!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *madeus999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

They are actually walking around Rochdale, they groomed up to 47 girls. Some of the victims bumped into them in the street this week, one girl got spat at alledgedly by one of them. What are the police doing? NOTHING!. Would you accept this in your town?, deport them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"They are actually walking around Rochdale, they groomed up to 47 girls. Some of the victims bumped into them in the street this week, one girl got spat at alledgedly by one of them. What are the police doing? NOTHING!. Would you accept this in your town?, deport them. "

Agreed, saw the piece on the news and totally in agreement with the local MP who has called for the decisions of the courts to be upheld..

Trouble is the present government have taken their eyes off this and other issues for the past few years..

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

These men (personally I would prefer to recognise them as animals) seem to be shielded behind the Racist Card. . We all know that any attempt to deport them will be followed by cries of racism

It wasn't long ago that one deportee was on a plane set to fly out . . And what happened? The other passengers kicked up so much that he was then taken off and still remains here . . And that was a convicted rapist. . .

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

The permissive society strikes again.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Can't deport them. They're British. But it's unbelievable that they haven't been locked up!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Can't deport them. They're British. But it's unbelievable that they haven't been locked up!"

The ones with dual nationality can be and the decision was to do so..

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I read about this online quickly, mentioned something about contesting the right to stay for some and they do it each time. I'm not fully sure really what it means.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Do you think the Home Secretary is distracted at the moment?

By *madeus999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

You can imagine the atmosphere in Rochdale. Tension and anger are putting it mildly. These bastards walk round with no remorse and arrogance. The police are afraid to be doing anything. PC crowd to their defence!

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

It’s a disgrace you couldn’t make it up u will notice that some ppl who comment on every topic on this forum daily always swerve the grooming gangs topics wonder why ?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"You can imagine the atmosphere in Rochdale. Tension and anger are putting it mildly. These bastards walk round with no remorse and arrogance. The police are afraid to be doing anything. PC crowd to their defence! "

To be fair, I don't think this has anything to do with the police.

It's an immigration issue, which falls to an agency of the Home Office.

I imagine plenty police officers will share the public mood.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I saw on twitter over a comment an jivd retwited with a reply " the last time I looked Rochdale and Bristol were in Britain" refereeing to growing up in Rochdale and i assumed he studied in Bristol. Maybe that might answer your question.

» Add a new message to this topic