FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Hsrd Brexit

Hsrd Brexit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I reckon all those wanting a no deal and hard border in Ireland should be forcably conscripted into a border guard.

They can take all the risks they ask others to take instead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

And they can put all of their assets against the losses that others may face, because of their hard Brexit moves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I reckon all those wanting a no deal and hard border in Ireland should be forcably conscripted into a border guard.

They can take all the risks they ask others to take instead "

what risks?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"I reckon all those wanting a no deal and hard border in Ireland should be forcably conscripted into a border guard.

what risks?"

Of violence. Haven't you heard that the ira are holding us to ransome over this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what risks?

Of violence. Haven't you heard that the ira

are holding us to ransome over this?"

is that a fact? Well i could've sworn that the ira had turned it's back on violence and the political wing sinn fein had moved more towards communism with a hint of republicanism....

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

lol ira holding us to ransom your carrying on as if they have re surfaced.they never went away have friends in northern ireland and fair enough the stopped targetin the mainland.but carried on targeting police and prison officers.and dnt forget about the punishment beatings.they never went away just hid themselves well. any way fuck the republican and unionist terrorist fuckers

» Add a new message to this topic