FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will Tommy Robinson and Katie Hatekins have little racist babies

Will Tommy Robinson and Katie Hatekins have little racist babies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bandjam91 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Reading the metro on the bus home this evening.

There's a pic of Tommy Robisnon being supported out of court by Katie the Hater Hatekins.

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

66 days. Not 9 months. I dare say he's already bumped uglies with her a while ago.... Tragic

I am waiting for his publishing deal book and film await's lol x

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

[Removed by poster at 14/07/19 09:12:20]

I don't think racists or white supremacists should be jailed for what they believe or say.

I am not saying there 2 are definitely "racist".

I am saying the people who want to silence and throw them in jail for what they believe them are "bolsherviks".

I've always believed the United States constitution is superiour to ours.

London

"I don't think racists or white supremacists should be jailed for what they believe or say.

I am saying the people who want to silence and throw them in jail for what they believe them are "bolsherviks".

I've always believed the United States constitution is superiour to ours."

They're both definitely racist.

But Tommy's been jailed for contempt of court. Not because he's a c*nt

"I don't think racists or white supremacists should be jailed for what they believe or say.

But Tommy's been jailed for contempt of court. Not because he's a c*nt"

So is the Labour party racists with all the anti Semitics ?

London

So is the Labour party racists with all the anti Semitics ?"

I'm sure the Labour party has a share of racists just like any organisation.

That's off topic though. The question was about Tommy and Katie building their own little tribe of superhaters.

That's off topic though. The question was about Tommy and Katie building their own little tribe of superhaters. "

Well considering they both married I'd say no.

London

That's off topic though. The question was about Tommy and Katie building their own little tribe of superhaters.

Well considering they both married I'd say no."

Can the bonds of marriage resist the irresistible pull of being able to build a racist super brand of hate though?

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

What is our Constitution?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

As stated, they are being taken to court and bankrupted for defamation and jailed for contempt of court.

You know, breaking the law all by themselves. No need to "silence" them. They are twat enough to do it to themselves.

What do you think that a Bolshevik is?

The US Constitution that did not count a black man as a person?

The one that was amended to include the right to weapons but apparently cannot be amended again?

That superior one?

Well considering they both married I'd say no.

Can the bonds of marriage resist the irresistible pull of being able to build a racist super brand of hate though?"

You tell me ?

West London

"Reading the metro on the bus home this evening.

There's a pic of Tommy Robisnon being supported out of court by Katie the Hater Hatekins.

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?"

Well, he has lots of money from white supremacist groups. Enough for a £900,000 house apparently.

Katie Hopkins have some legal bills to pay.

It might be love

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?"

You must be bored to post this stupid crap

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?You must be bored to post this stupid crap"

There's ironic..

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Just a fashion to bash Tommy,like a bus there will be another one soon

"Just a fashion to bash Tommy,like a bus there will be another one soon "

Just like racists who defend him they're two a penny..

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?You must be bored to post this stupid crap"

Well said . Apart from being boring it is also a rather offensive post poking fun at a baby. It looks like some posters have too much spare time on their hands and should put it to better use.

West London

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?You must be bored to post this stupid crap Well said . Apart from being boring it is also a rather offensive post poking fun at a baby. It looks like some posters have too much spare time on their hands and should put it to better use. "

There is no baby Pat.

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?You must be bored to post this stupid crap Well said . Apart from being boring it is also a rather offensive post poking fun at a baby. It looks like some posters have too much spare time on their hands and should put it to better use.

There is no baby Pat."

May be look at the thread title. You have to a particularly sick individual to attempt to poke fun at a baby.

West London

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?You must be bored to post this stupid crap Well said . Apart from being boring it is also a rather offensive post poking fun at a baby. It looks like some posters have too much spare time on their hands and should put it to better use.

There is no baby Pat. May be look at the thread title. You have to a particularly sick individual to attempt to poke fun at a baby."

Pat, there is no actual baby

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Bloody hell some touchy people about

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

She's clearly in love.

Will she wait the 9 months of his sentence so they can have little white supremacist babies?You must be bored to post this stupid crap Well said . Apart from being boring it is also a rather offensive post poking fun at a baby. It looks like some posters have too much spare time on their hands and should put it to better use. "

Its offensive poking fun at a hypothetical baby (even though that isn't what they are doing)?

Honestly, how people haven't twigged that you are a spoof by now is beyond me....

London

She's clearly in love.

As bored as you replying?

London

She's clearly in love.

Ha. Oh the sweet, sweet irony.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

She's clearly in love.

Pat, thats a classic even for you..

Oh wait you've said it before..

London

"Bloody hell some touchy people about "

SNOWFLAKES!

She's clearly in love.

There is no baby Pat. May be look at the thread title. You have to a particularly sick individual to attempt to poke fun at a baby.

Pat, there is no actual baby "

Thank you for my first belly laugh today.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Neither has been jailed for what they believe in. They have both been dealt with under the law of the land for actions not thoughts.

The fact that they're both hate filled scumbags is irrelevant.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

She's clearly in love.

Thank you for this piece of comedy gold.

By *ral ExtraordinaireMan  over a year ago

Kent

Maybe

» Add a new message to this topic